Workday Financial Management

Workday Financial Management is built on an adaptive, global foundation that provides organizations with the core financial management capabilities expected from a cloud solution. It goes well beyond just managing financial processes to achieve greater insight, improve financial consolidation and reduce time to close, instill internal control and auditability, and achieve consistency across global operations. By using in-memory and an object data model, Workday has delivered a single system that supports transaction processing, multidimensional reporting, consolidation, planning, and compliance—all using a consistent user experience accessible from desktop or mobile devices.

Work for Workday Financial Management?

Learning about Workday Financial Management?

Compare Workday Financial Management to Similar Solutions

Workday Financial Management Reviews

Ask Workday Financial Management a Question
Showing 13 Workday Financial Management reviews
Workday Financial Management review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"My Workday"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Workday is that I can electronically access all of my payslips which prevents me from losing them if they were to be physical copies. I also like that I can track my career's performance history including raises, goals and achievements.

What do you dislike?

I like all the features of this program, the only thing I could suggest is to somewhat organize it more to make it easier to find what you're looking for. At times I find myself getting lost down the rabbit hole of the software trying to look for something.

With Workday Financial Management, I am able to take care of and find things I need, myself. Instead of going to higher management and telling them that I need to change information, or requesting something from them, a lot of the time it's available for me in Workday and I can get it myself instead of for one, having to wait, and two I am saving them time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Workday Financial Management
Workday Financial Management review by User

"Workday is great for getting my financial transactions taken care of."

What do you like best?

Workday allows me to quickly and efficiently reconcile any sorts of transactions that pass through my office - invoices, requisitions, reimbursements - and also has all of my own information/records in one place. It is fairly easy to use and has many help points and guides along the way.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to type in the tasks I'd like to do in a search bar, such as "Create expense report" or to find a report done by someone else, and to find my own tasks that I've completed. It can also be a bit glitchy when creating reports - for example, if you're on the page too long, it stops working and you have to refresh and sometimes enter the info all over again if you don't hit save.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program, but I recommend taking trainings and keeping a guide for yourself as it can be a bit complicated to navigate.

This program keeps my fellow employees and I connected - everything is in one place for all of us to review. It is also great for keeping my own transactions in one place and to keep things moving at our office.

What Accounting solution do you use?

Workday Financial Management review by User

"Literally awful. Not user friendly at all."

What do you like best?

I hate this system. We just switched to using this system as well as timeforge to cover our bases for the company I work for. The only redeeming thing about this system is that their app is pretty easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is not user friendly at all. We just switched to this from another system and it takes SO LONG for anyone to figure out how to complete basic tasks such as exporting payroll information, completing tasks required for hiring, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do not do it. For the love of all that is good in the world avoid this system like the plague it has brought to my workplace. It is inefficient and overall just frustrating. I hate every second I have to use it.

This system is not user friendly. It is unnecessarily complicated.

Workday Financial Management review by Yick Chong L.
Yick Chong L.

"Comprehensive, but sometimes difficult to navigate and search"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly access payroll and tax documents

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not self-explanatory, such as creating requisitions, or other functions.

Requesting purchase orders, creating expense reports, searching financial documents

Workday Financial Management review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Intuitive Interface"

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and understand. It makes submitting time sheets very easy.

What do you dislike?

There are multiple buttons and pages you need to click through in order to get to certain pages. I would rather have more on the dashboard.

We are solving the need to simplify submitting time sheets, finding payslips, and viewing historical time sheets. It is a great simplified system.

Workday Financial Management review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Workday Review"

What do you like best?

The UX is friendly and we are able to organize all documents and HR responsibilities in one place.

What do you dislike?

At times is seems that certain functionalities could live in two places and it's hard to know where it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well organized

HR responsibilities.

Workday Financial Management review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Looks like it should be modern and easy to use but isn't"

What do you like best?

Looks like it should be modern and easy to use

What do you dislike?

a dizzying complex set of nested links to manage., very hard to find what you're looking for. API is extremely complex

Finance Ops - GL, AP, AR, FA

Workday Financial Management review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Business as usual "

What do you like best?

I like that as a whole our company works ob the same platform universally.

What do you dislike?

That the system only allows one active session at a tome per team member.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the instructions and follow the training.

Credit operations has me review out of ballances accounts. To be able to communicate and show my work is the benifit of this platform.

Workday Financial Management review by User in Music
User in Music

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

It was user friendly and easy to use. I used it to manage internal personal data management information.

What do you dislike?

To attractive more user, maybe provide a one button convenient way to use the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

It provide a great way to store data information and make it user friendly.

Workday Financial Management review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Still learning all it has to offer"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great and very helpful using daily at work.

What do you dislike?

I am still learning all it has to offer so I am not able to mention anything that I do not like yet.

Its great at managing our finances.

Workday Financial Management review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great product for big businesses "

What do you like best?

How much all of the reporting features can do

What do you dislike?

It takes a very long time to get set up and requires a lot of maintenance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go with Deloitte to help install

Streamlined reporting and ease of compiling revenue/expenses

Workday Financial Management review by User in Financial Services

"It works fairly well, does what I need"

What do you like best?

It is fairly intuitive and gets the job done reliably

What do you dislike?

It could be more optimized and more user friendly

Organization is key in my role and its helped me in that

Workday Financial Management review by User in Higher Education

"Pretty good "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to find things under certain categories

Banking in a commercial setting

Learning about Workday Financial Management?

* We monitor all Workday Financial Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Workday Financial Management to Similar Solutions