Workday Professional Services Automation

4.0

Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA) helps customers manage the entire lifecycle of their client-facing billable projects. Their sales, resource managers, project managers, and finance teams gain a single source of truth to view and act on every type of data. Rich talent intelligence helps them match the right people with the right project, while flexible billing and revenue recognition enables them to confidently accelerate business transformation. And since all Workday applications across finance, HR, and operations are part of a single system, customers can boost collaboration, increase efficiency and insight, and improve customer service. Workday’s intuitive and highly functional mobile app helps people to be more productive on-the-go and its global footprint enables companies to scale and expand to international markets with ease.

Work for Workday Professional Services Automation?

Learning about Workday PSA?

Workday Professional Services Automation Reviews

Ask Workday PSA a Question
Showing 21 Workday PSA reviews
Workday PSA review by User

"great tool for both employees and HR"

What do you like best?

It is so convenient and absolutely amazing to have your entire employee profile at the click of your hands. You can easily access all your employment information. It is simple to learn how to navigate through everything and I especially like that the entire staff directory is there for you to access with info such as who is under what manager, DM, VP, etc. You can create your year goals, employee reviews and change any personal info without have to complete forms and send off to HR. You can also download the app so that you have access to it on your phone which can be handy for some.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isn't anything I don't like about it. The app is really easy to use as well

It has definitely helped for the company I worked with as they are a large corporation with locations worldwide. It has allowed for employees to have more control of the info with the self-service function which in turn has reduced the workload of HR allowing them to focus on other tasks. The benefits that i realized is that the option of having access to my time tracking as I was often on the road doing sales work so it allowed for me to clock in/out rather then sending my hours worked to my boss and having him enter it or having to find time to do it at the office when possible

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Workday Professional Services Automation
Workday PSA review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Use can be tricky"

What do you like best?

I liked that all HR components are integrated into one system for management.

What do you dislike?

There are so many pitfalls with this system. As a manager use can be cumbersome, especially when used for employee reviews, often components of a review would be finished, but then lost in the system. As an employee, some changes are not registered, and even getting help from IT to fix incorrect data does not help.

It has been a great tool for on boarding with everything in one place. Benefits, are the ease of the process from the employee and management standpoint, as I have been on both sides.

What Professional Services Automation solution do you use?

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really like the way it looks --very simple and colorful. It's cool to see the organizational chart because you can see who is reporting to whom.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like about this product is their phone application. At first it was cool that I can access it anytime I want but I have to answer 3-4 security questions every time I log in. I wish they would have a fingerprint access instead of security questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend them to add finger print on their phone application.

It has made it a lot easier to deal with HR issues through Workday.

"Workday is Great"

What do you like best?

All information is in one place. I can easily access all my pay stubs, personal information, and internal workplace history.

What do you dislike?

Some parts are not the most user friendly (creating expense reports)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Expenses Report feature needs to be more user friendly. It is not easy to do a report for someone else and sometimes it's hard to find the one you were just working on. Also, my data doesn't always save as I go and I have to start over.

Better organization and management

"Workday Review"

What do you like best?

Workday is easy to navigate, allowed me to setup direct deposit very quickly, and allows me to easily keep track of how much I've worked with automatically generated time sheets.

What do you dislike?

There is no "remember my preferences" feature so there are multiple things that must be selected for each clock in even though they are always the same for me.

It is easier in some ways then a time card, because can be accessed from any computer.

Workday PSA review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

I love with workday how everything for our company is all on one website. It makes it simple and easy. I feel safer also with workday then I do with our last website we should. Also, it is pretty easy to use as well!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the expense report part. I liked the old method we used and I feel like workdays are simple but take more time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it definitely worth trying. My company is enjoying it so far, we are still trying to get used to it after years on our previous software, but I think it safe to say that workday works well!

Everything being in the same place and easy to navigate through the website.

Workday PSA review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Fairly easy to use for the most part."

What do you like best?

That it isn't complicated to use; it's fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site gets slow and it lags. However, I think this might be due to the Kronos, rather than Workday itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend in that it helps keep track of shifts, pay, and scheduling.

It allows you clock in and clock out for shifts, schedule available days for shifts, see any updates or notifications from the company, and other things.

Workday PSA review by Roman P.
Roman P.

"The best way to manage your personal information"

What do you like best?

Clean and friendly interface, responsive design, thoughtful UX, one stop shop for all employee needs

What do you dislike?

Can be slow to load occasionally, "back" function resets to main menu

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no better solution

Workday PSA review by User

"Great way to get information on personnel, especially in a big company"

What do you like best?

Ability to search users within your company to see what team they are on and gain knowledge on background information.

What do you dislike?

Employee review approval process can get very convoluted and confusing at times.

Ability to track employee review progress and make real time notes. Good way to stay on top of goals with your employees.

Workday PSA review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Could be more user friendly "

What do you like best?

I like how quick it is to switch from page to page. I also like the set up of the homepage.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like all the road blocks when trying to manage my team. Sometimes it allows you to enter notes, but not during all the different functions.

Workday helps me manage my team.

Workday PSA review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Workday for Professionals"

What do you like best?

I like the layout, the dashboard with printing features.

What do you dislike?

There should be a messages sending or chat function included.

I use workday for the organization of my performance goals. I use it to keep up with percentages, communicate where I am as far as completing my goals with management.

Workday PSA review by Aaron L.
Aaron L.

"Workday in a nutshell"

What do you like best?

Convenient centralized human resource applications.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a page back button. I hate having to back to the home screen everyone I wish to utilize a different function.

Pay slips, leave requests, withholding adjustments.

Workday PSA review by Andrea W.
Andrea W.

"Professional Workday - AW Review"

What do you like best?

Workday is a very friendly user software

What do you dislike?

The system sometimes has certain restrictions that is a blockage for work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Us very user friendly

Human Resources daily tasks

Workday PSA review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great tool for internal use"

What do you like best?

that everything is controlled, tracked and maintained within

What do you dislike?

payment process time, approval time, completed job to email notification delay

Streamlining employee management and processes

Workday PSA review by Analyst/Journalist
Analyst/Journalist

"Great UI, reliable and fast working"

What do you like best?

Is look and way to work and complement fast, I received email notifications as soon a new item needs attention or needs to be approved or request. Submit method is fast and easy

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow, this might be to the need of more network resources for the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly is a great tool for handling time management and performance reviews

Workday PSA review by Megan O.
Megan O.

"Good collaborative tool"

What do you like best?

the collaborative feature - being able to work with people across the globe

What do you dislike?

it is difficult to get used to the functionality

Workday PSA review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome reporting"

What do you like best?

Workday allowed the company to be in one place very easily. The tasks and fields made reporting so easy for the company

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you deal with such large data that it slows down

We had problems with having to do so much reporting in excel sheets but this does it for you so much quicker

Workday PSA review by Project Team Member in Higher Education
Project Team Member in Higher Education

"Bad Communication with WorkDay onset"

What do you like best?

I do like how everything is in one place and things are streamlined across the entire campus.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there are no clear instructions or training seminars to make sure everyone is on the same page and things will run smoothly. It is a lot of tedious trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a person in to train users

Workday PSA review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Has everything!"

What do you like best?

The system has all the information the company needs for its employees to access. Easy data sharing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn’t update information correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great system!

Easy for employees to check benefits, pay, training.

Workday PSA review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Workday is the way to go"

What do you like best?

The whole thing is great, so many options. I wish my current company used it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my current company doesnt use it but nothing to dislike about WorkDay.

Its a great place for everything.

Workday PSA review by Project Team Member in Medical Devices
Project Team Member in Medical Devices

"Organized and Efficient"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and notification center are beneficial

What do you dislike?

Program doesn't automatically save data entered

Learning about Workday Professional Services Automation?

* We monitor all Workday Professional Services Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.