Workday Professional Services Automation

Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA) gives resource managers, portfolio and project leaders, and finance and billing specialists a single, secure source of truth to view and act on project, talent, and financial data.

Work for Workday Professional Services Automation?
Bigtime profservauto  2x

Learning about Workday PSA?

Workday Professional Services Automation Reviews

Showing 45 Workday PSA reviews
Workday PSA review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

all employee info right where I need it

What do you like best?

Love how easy & intuitive it is to navigate. Homepage is so clear and the design is attractive while not being distracting. I feel super in-control of my work info, as well as my benefits. It gives me access to certain resources that are not always immediately available directly through my company (benefits info).

What do you dislike?

There are a couple categories from the home page that are irrelevant to me/my job, such as the "Performance" tab and some of the financial spaces. Maybe this could be improved by giving my company/management some choice in what they put on there. Our company also uses a very specific vocabulary for our operations, both large-scale and day-to-day. It would be helpful if managers had the option of re-labeling some of the Workday tabs. All in all, it would be great if it could be more personalized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for the organization and reliability it provides on an individual and group level.

We are making employee resources immediately available in one place and providing info for individuals that they can access at any time, anywhere. It is especially helpful during the hiring process for getting the right paperwork filled out without having to meet in person excessively. The directory is also very useful to us. It keeps everybody in the loop, which is important because our staff members have very different levels of commitment to the company, so sometimes employees will be in only a couple days a week. Workday is an important touchpoint.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Workday Professional Services Automation
Workday PSA review by <span>Keven U.</span>
Keven U.

Good Product

What do you like best?

Im use to communicating with HR to do everything I do on Work Day. I love how accessible Work DAy make finding the important information I need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Work Day that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work Day makes communicating with HR easy. I am able to take care of my business without having to worry if my information is correct or even being taken down. I feel like Work Day should be a standard for all businesses, especially those with a lot of employees like mine has.

Work Day allows me to properly track my hours. I am able to give up to date information instantly.

What Professional Services Automation solution do you use?

Workday PSA review by <span>Natalie C.</span>
Natalie C.

Retail Experience with Workday

What do you like best?

Its simplicity and user interface is inviting and quick to master. I find that if I can figure something out during the first 5 minutes of use it means that I will be able to teacher others to use it with ease as well. I like that the scheduled maintenance is most often kept to off-hours where no coworker is put a disadvantage to completing work because they have to wait for it to finish its work.

What do you dislike?

the categories could be expanded. They seem to just default to the simplest of categories which can be modified which is a great workaround, so this isn't really a dislike more of just an initial annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is very easy to use and helps with transition from other software. Its quick and doesn't have any noticeable lag at all. The simplicity helps with non-tech savvy coworkers who find using technology difficult.

This software allows us to streamline new hires and introduce them to our system and how to access their individual information and change what they would like.

Workday PSA review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

User Friendly

What do you like best?

I like workday a lot! Its interface is very clean and I find it to have a large amount of data in a useful format! I feel like it provides me with lot of great information!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes certain things are placed in strange categories that make it hard to find. Also, even when using the search function it is hard to find things. For example I think that the compensation section should maybe be under pay not About Me, or at least pop up in the search function.

I can see all my paychecks, give reviews to my coworkers, and submit important paperwork. I also know it can hold all coworker's birthdays and send reminders. it also made my onboarding process much much simpler because I could upload most things on to that and everything was handled before my first day!

Workday PSA review by <span>shannon m.</span>
shannon m.

Workday can make you work for it

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have all company records in once place.

What do you dislike?

So much to list here.... but at the top of the list... making it more user friendly. There was not a training session for this software, so much of it is trial and error.

I am not a fan of the log in process which requires you to key in a number that is texted to your phone...

Imputing time on a worker's time card can be tedious...

The ease of putting all PTO into one place.

Workday PSA review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

A mixed bag

What do you like best?

I like that I can find a lot of information in one place - my benefits elections, my direct report's birthdays and work anniversaries, new hire on-boarding status, pay stubs, PTO balance, etc. I can also update my personal information from Workday.

What do you dislike?

To me, Workday seems a bit clunky. For example, if I want to update my personal information for HR, there are 7 different options to choose from of things I can "change" and there are 7 options of things I can "view." It would seem much more efficient if those 7-14 things were just listed out all together when I clicked on "Personal Information" with the option to "edit" anything on the page (as most websites offer nowadays). I'm also not a huge fan of their on-boarding section. We previously used Red Carpet for on-boarding and I liked their interface a lot better. With Workday, I can't see any due dates for the new hire, only tasks that are in progress or complete...and until they complete certain tasks, I can't see any part of their on-boarding.

Learning about Workday Professional Services Automation?

* We monitor all Workday Professional Services Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.