Workfront is one solution that provides us with streamlined communication, real-time reports, automated issue tracking and asset quality control. The ability to integrate with other systems, such as our development and financial systems, will increase our connected solutions and provide additional benefits in future phases.
There are a few areas within Workfront that do not currently meet our needs from an agency perspective. However, Workfront listened to our requests and recognized the business impact to all agencies and are working on a solution. Also to note, as they work on that solution, they are mindful to keep on-going collaboration with us (and other agencies).
Our initial challenges included disconnected tools and processes that were not very intuitive or user friendly, poor resource planning and ineffective reporting. Some of the benefits we have realized in just over a year after implementing phase one of our three-phase rollout plan include:
* Saved an estimated 105 hours of time per week across teams, a savings of at least $240,000 per year
* Increased individual's weekly services volume by approximated 50% - 70%.
* Increased on-time delivery rate to 99.9%
* Accelerated onboarding from 2 months to 3 weeks
* Added two strategic roles without increasing the budget, a savings of approximately $345,300
* Reduced overburn run-rate by 20% in 2 months
* Saved 45 hours weekly by reducing project and status update meetings, a savings of at least $110,000 per year
* Gained real-time reporting