Workplace by Facebook

Workplace by Facebook

3.9

Workplace by Facebook allows you to use Facebook tools to interact with co-workers.

Work for Workplace by Facebook?

Learning about Workplace by Facebook?

Workplace by Facebook Reviews

Ask Workplace by Facebook a Question
Showing 804 Workplace by Facebook reviews
Workplace by Facebook review by Andrew O.
Andrew O.

"It's like Facebook but for workgroups"

What do you like best?

It keeps the same simple interface from Facebook, The Facebook design itself isn't terrible. The colors are pleasing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

I'll be honest, I don't like it, if I wanted to spend time on social media then I'll do that, we have this at my job and I'm not the biggest fan. Some people have taken to posting on it rather than sending emails and it gets frustrating. I once had to check one place to get all of the info I needed for work but now I have to check two separate places. Now while company crucial information isn't posted there for obvious reasons the pain of having to go to a separate place to get bulletins is just irritating. The interface is copy pasted from Facebook, so imagine if you will a facebook of no political ramblings but of random articles pertaining to your job copy and pasted from the internet. It's basically a spam fest for random information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think the Social Media approach works for your company or will work then give it a try. I personally find it to be a distraction rather than productive.

None and None. I in fact make the case that it lowers productivity, by having to go there and look through a feed instead of just getting an email in my inbox it makes for a rather time consuming effort if you try to keep up on it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Workplace by Facebook
Workplace by Facebook review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Its just ok, and not exceptiopnal where it needs it most"

What do you like best?

It is affordable for a company social platform at $3 a user per month, and with chat included which adds to the value (though the chat isnt as good as purpose built options like slack exc.)

it makes for a great platform to make company internal announcements.

Facebook live integrates with our video conferencing system, Bluejeans, making webinars and events easy.

What do you dislike?

It really is just a port of facebook minus the ads, and just for your company and it lacks the integrations that we would expect from an enterprise app.

The chat is horrible, the notifications are awful and on the mac desktop app dont even use the built in notification system, instead using an in-app version. It also has no integration with things like google drive. Finally we cant segment users in the chat, making it so that anyone can contact anyone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out, it is not a one size fit all. We are having some serious buyers remorse and poor adoption because it wasn't a perfect fit for us

We needed a place where anyone could post as we restricted posing permissions to email distros to avoid the dreaded reply all chains. this allows people to still communicate as groups without cluttering inboxes

What Internal Communications solution do you use?

Workplace by Facebook review by Andrés Alberto A.
Andrés Alberto A.

"Integra partners from different countries"

What do you like best?

Literally connects almost everyone in the company, we do not know all employees and it is almost impossible to know us but having everyone in the workplace, we have an idea of who is who and what their functions are. The co-workers know and connect with each other in an easier and convenient way.

In addition we can know what they are working in another country and how we can integrate what they are doing in ours. Undoubtedly it is a perfect way to connect people from the same company.

When they told me that if I knew this application that belonged to Facebook, I doubted it too, but it really surprised me.

What do you dislike?

It needs more collaboration functions, that is, collaboration and project management. Since it really works in a way to meet people but it could be something bigger and more impressive. The features are a FaceBook for work, and that's it.

The implementation has been very weak since no one knows that there is a corporate facebook called workplace that works like facebook. I think they should do more publicity and try not to just meet people but have more tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it a lot. Everything that helps you connect with other people in different parts of the world is good

It is a great platform to connect with new colleagues who are in different countries and are from the same company. We can also share daily updates and information through this platform but only up there.

I recommend it for other companies that have headquarters in different countries that is not a platform to discuss business issues but to know what they are doing in the other headquarters and who are the people who work in it.

Workplace by Facebook review by Elynn S.
Elynn S.

"Great Connection within the Company"

What do you like best?

it literally connects almost everyone in the company, it is convenient for larger companies as we do not tend to know all the employees, but by having everyone on workplace, we kinda have a clue on who is who and what are their roles. co-workers get to know and connect with each other in an easier and convenient manner.

What do you dislike?

nothing much. just that the new posts does not show up on the dashboard. you need to click in the created groups to look back on the past posts. it would be better if the posts are shown on a timeline basis rather than popularity basis. it would be easier to track on information or post shared earlier by co-workers

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great platform to connect with new and old co-workers. we also get to share daily updates and information through this platform.

we are using workplace by facebook as a platform to connect to co-workers. a lot of important information and office functions are also shared and discussed on the platform. the greatest benefit is of course getting to connect to one another, especially getting to know new and old colleagues.

Workplace by Facebook review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Workplace is Just Another Facebook, Don´t Expect PM Tools"

What do you like best?

While the title says it´s blasé, I do like the fact that it operates and feels like Facebook. It´s familiarity makes it easier to use. It does keep work drama off personal ¨social¨ FaceBook, which is a big plus for project teams and call centers. I´ve used polls, discussions for creatives, status updates, and status of peers to be available for communication. We work remotely in five locations, three states, which made seamless cloud a must.

What do you dislike?

It needs more collaboration features like collaboration and project management. If I didn´t have to use something like Asana, it would help a lot. The features are a FaceBook for work, and that´s about it. Our feature implementation was weak, there weren´t many to use. We were better off just with Instant Message and Hangouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that if you have Chatter (SalesForce) or other collaboration implementations, you don´t need WorkPlace unless you want to socially communicate off of the ¨social¨ personal FaceBook. It is featureless for project management or progress tracking, and really disappointed us.

I looked for coordination of projects. What I had was a way to share concept art. Beyond that, it really isn´t highly functional other than hiding projects from mutual non-FaceBook friends. It does move any work drama off FaceBook, and keeps my competitors in mutual circles from seeing anything we work on. Sales Training and Consulting is collaborative, but a bad break with our former employers made secrecy a necessity.

Workplace by Facebook review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"My experience with Workplace by Facebook"

What do you like best?

I like that this program really helps to cultivate a social atmosphere in the workplace. It makes it much more fun to get to know coworkers when you have an electronic platform which to connect on. I used this program as a summer intern this summer, and found that Workplace by Facebook made it easier to connect to other interns in my local office, as well as across the country and world! One of my favorite aspects about Workplace by Facebook was the ability to follow pages within my own company. My company has a company pets and company twins page, and I thought that this was such a neat idea in order to make a more friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the work place, allowing for an easier flow of ideas and positive communication between coworkers.

What do you dislike?

My biggest qualm with this program is the amount of notifications that I receive. I get probably 7-8 emails per day with "updates", and even though I click "unsubscribe" on the emails, I still receive emails from a different category (apparently the unsubscribe button only works for specific categories of posts, and you have to go in and manually unsubscribe from everything to stop receiving emails).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to really get involved in Workplace by Facebook! It is definitely one of those products where the more effort you put into using it actively, the more you get out of it.

I have realized the benefit of improved communication in my place of work.

Workplace by Facebook review by Destiny C.
Destiny C.

"Workplace is great tool for multi-departmental businesses"

What do you like best?

I love that it is exactly like facebook if it were only groups. So you have great flexibility in what you see and don't see. I work in vacation rentals, so there is sales, guest services, maintenance, property service managers, and marketing. But then there are groups created like "Social Post" "Photos To Share" "Health Club" and others that help all departments come together!

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if you can or not, but there are certain people I would prefer to block, but that wouldn't be conducive to the point of workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have inter-department issues where you feel like there is a disconnect or confusion, this will iron it out quickly! It's easy to not know how much a person's job affects the company until you see how it affects you! That is easy to see on workplace.

Receiving and sending messages that are inter-departmental. Someone may not check their email often. But a message on workplace chat can be seen easily.

I also really like that it helps me feel connected to people I might not see often, but I know are valuable part of the company.

Workplace by Facebook review by Tirthak P.
Tirthak P.

"Never underestimate the power of facebook !! Best thing you will get :)"

What do you like best?

Firstly it is the product from facebook so man !! Everything is best. You will not feel regret even if you choose to have this for small period.

Support team is also there for us which help us in workplace regarding any query of yours.

Go ahead if have a big team and make pages and groups. Everything you can do using this. even you will have access to free video and audio calls using workchat.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is to be disliked.. you will get everything fantastic..No other hassle in platform iot is simple and well planned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to all the company head who need their team on the board and also want them to be live on a best platform.

So from my side just go ahead.

Here at our organisation we use it for our team. We collaborate there and manage our work. See others report and check the status and post our success stories.

Benefits-

- You can create your page.

- you have personal groups.

- You can manage team using Admin panel

- Everything on your finger tips

Workplace by Facebook review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"Just like my personal facebook!"

What do you like best?

I love that I didn't feel like I had to learn a whole new system. Everything works just like personal Facebook does, but, of course, it's only seen by people I work with. I love the ability to be a part of different groups, being able to chat with my coworkers online instead of having to send an email or buzz them on the phone.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that it required 2 new programs on my phone. I had to download the Workplace app, and the Workplace chat app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! It makes communication so great for offices with 50+ people, and isn't tied to your personal facebook.

Communication has never been better in our office. We can post things to different groups, get answers to questions quickly, and we are able to keep each other updated on changes, issues, etc. with different properties we rent.

Workplace by Facebook review by Hari P.
Hari P.

"Workplace - Efficient social site to get relaxed"

What do you like best?

The ability to like share comment and engage the employees between others in friendly way. One the best I like about workplace is the application on our mobile. It is very easy to co-ordinate with our colleges and sharing thoughts with our product. Communications and appreciations can be shared within our co workers and getting motivated is very inspirational in social way.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I like this tool very much and cannot find any dislikes in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Users who are all using workplace at your office, please try downloading the application on your smart device and experience the best. Once we start using workplace you will get easily into it and it is the best social site for workers which all can use at any time.

It helps out in reaching all the teams easily if we post a comment in General.

It also helps us in creating a close relationship with the employees and even it is very useful in sharing our thoughts to the other peoples who work out of different branches

Workplace by Facebook review by Durga Prasad N.
Durga Prasad N.

"Relaxing tool at work"

What do you like best?

It helps us to communicate and share our thoughts within the organisation by providing various features that are available in Facebook with privacy and security only with our colleagues. The achievements in our work can be shared and appreciated in this social tool. Which helps us to boost up with our great work.

Team meetings and updates can be informed instantly with one single message to total organisation.

What do you dislike?

I am not at all disappointed about this tool at any point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to connect with Co-workers, Feedback about the products can be shared, Presentations and celebrations at our office can be shared with your colleagues, Email communications can be reduced and time can be saved.

Easy communication, can create separate groups for our teams and can share the updates and the pics of our team outings. Tagging our co-workers from other teams and making fun. Overall a great social tool to use at our WORK (Office) PLACE.

Workplace by Facebook review by Corbin S.
Corbin S.

"Workplace is the way to go for daily communication with co-workers. "

What do you like best?

The messenger function is essential to my daily work routine. I also love the updates that I receive when customer service (for the company I work for) responds to issues with clients. The updates keep me in the loop with any errors with my work.

What do you dislike?

I wish there wouldn't always be the need for uploading an image for my profile. Even if there was an option for random images then that would be nice (maybe there is?).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program as the only program to communicate with your peers. It has chat, video, updates, and probably a ton more that I have yet to discover.

Tons. If not for Workplace, I would be communicating via text/facebook messenger/skype. Workplace is a combination of all those and without the unwanted messages from friends while I am working.

Workplace by Facebook review by Brittany R.
Brittany R.

"Business for Facebook"

What do you like best?

I like that my whole company has moved over to workplace. So instead of having different private groups on Facebook, (which there still are some team groups) we are now able to have open groups/chats/pages with workplace to answer business questions without the interruption of everyday Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was link or place that you could click to switch over to workplace super easy from your personal Facebook.

Since our business is on the cloud. And I work from home...being able to get onto workplace and see conversations about things I need help with is beneficial. I am also able to ask and questions that pertains to my real estate business to others in the company around the world on workplace. It’s very convenient to get answer back quickly. As I’ve compared to posting on workplace and regular Facebook. Much quicker. Also seeing news/updates from a broker or tech people through workplace is very quick as well. Great concept!!

Workplace by Facebook review by Roustem K.
Roustem K.

"Useful communication tool for our company"

What do you like best?

At AgileBits we are using both Workplace and Slack. While nothing could be Slack for real-time chat, Workplace is much better suited for announcements and discussions that could span several days and even weeks. It helps that comments are threaded and it is possible to reply to a specific comment instead of the entire post.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that could use more work. For example, it is not that easy to format posts and if you forgot to specify that you were using Markdown then the entire post has to be recreated. Also, it is not possible to use Markdown formatting in the comments.

The timeline still confuses most of us. It is not clear why some post appear and some posts do not appear on the timeline. There are just too many smarts, it would be more effective if timeline was always chronological and included all posts from the groups I follow. I ended up using just the notification popup to keep track of the new posts and comments, which is not ideal.

We use different groups to communicate within teams. We also have a single Announcement group for company-wide announcements.

Most of our company is remote and in many different timezones. Workplace helps us to communicate asynchronously — some of the discussions take place over several weeks.

Workplace by Facebook review by Nikola G.
Nikola G.

"Profesional y útil para el trabajo"

What do you like best?

Lo que más valoro es que tiene las funciones que usamos en el día a día (socialmente hablando) pero que su uso es básicamente es de trabajo, por lo tanto me ayuda a estar concentrado y saber que las notificaciones que recibo son solo por motivos laborales. Muy fácil de usar y de recomendar, ha sido sencillo implantarlo en el ámbito laboral. Mucha gente ya lo usa en el ámbito laboral.

What do you dislike?

No he encontrado nada que me sea negativo para el uso que le he dado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Su uso es muy formal y efectivo. Recomendable para uso laboral.

Estar comunicados de manera efectiva, siendo una plataforma muy cómoda y fácil de usar para todos los empleados y los vinculados (proveedores y clientes). Muy recomendable para ofrecer en el trabajo.

Workplace by Facebook review by David F.
David F.

"Familiar territory offers substantial benefit"

What do you like best?

The Facebook platform remains one of the most recognizable user interface is on the market today. This familiarity no doubt have a positive ROI for companies looking to implement this across their organization . I found that you can accomplish a lot of tasks and keep everyone on the same page with this easy to use program. What Facebook is offering it’s truly exceptional for the workplace.

What do you dislike?

The one area that I believe they could use a little bit of work on would be the task management scheduling future in terms of calendaring out and following along the progress on each project. However, this is not a reason to dismiss this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like all other software decisions, know exactly what you were looking to Saul before selecting the software. Facebook offers a wonderful product however it is still in its infancy stages so don’t expect a fully operational and blown out program to meet all your needs. However the one outstanding feature with this program- everyone will know how to use it and that will save a substantial amount of money in training and on boarding expenses.

Team management on a project basis and internal communications are the two main objectives looking to be solved. Facebook does a mavelous job at both and for a fair price point.

Workplace by Facebook review by Udhaya K.
Udhaya K.

"Official Facebook tool to share, like, comment within our work place"

What do you like best?

It is a best place to share our thoughts with other colleagues, assign tasks to the team in the group.

This tool helps us is socializing with other employees in the organization, if a new member joins the office then he/she will take time to communicate with other personally but Workplace helps them by interacting through this tool and ensures the gap between the teams are minimized.

What do you dislike?

I personally need more features that we have in the actual Facebook so that we can spend even more time on Workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a tool that could help your employees in building a good relationship between others then this workplace will serve the purpose.

It helps us in monitoring the activities of the employees and assigning tasks to them over the groups. Also makes the work environment

It is very helpful for us in building a good and healthy relationship within the business.

Also we use the tool to share our daily activities and the celebrations that are done in the office so that other team members who reside in other parts of the world can know what we do or what we celebrate in various branches of the company.

Workplace by Facebook review by Jordan D.
Jordan D.

"An excellent company intranet and comms platform "

What do you like best?

I love the group feature. Workplace groups feel like little online communities, and it fosters great communication. What's nice about Workplace is that it brings all of the fun social features about the Facebook platform into a professional setting. There's virtually no learning curve involved, because really everyone intuitively understands how the platform works. The mobile app is fantastic, and it doen't just feel like another social media platform to check. It really feels like it's enhancing my experience at work.

What do you dislike?

We've experienced some text field bugs, and I wish there were more robust chat features (ie: desktop app).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of groups. It's an excellent way to foster communities at work. Turn on desktop notifications, as you may miss a lot of activity otherwise. Definitely use the mobile application, as it is a terrific companion app. My company pushed Workplace as a way to aggregate our many communications channel, but I don't think they pushed hard enough, so it has become an additional channel. I think the best way to implement this is to ditch your other services (Slack, etc) and go full on with Workplace. Otherwise, it can just sort of feel like just another app to check.

Intra-company comms have improved a lot. As a global business, communications have always been a pain point. To have everyone in the global network on one platform has shortened the distance between countries. I've gotten to know a lot more of my coworkers through the platform.

Workplace by Facebook review by Ivan M.
Ivan M.

"Social networking for remote teams done right"

What do you like best?

For making group and team announcements, it's very well suited for that. I regularly share links and articles with my colleagues and I can be sure these will not be lost. The social algorithm makes sure my posts are seen and not lost in the noise like these teams that use WhatsApp groups. It's also very well suited for video announcements (both live and recorded), for the reasons stated previously.

What do you dislike?

The gray background, it's just too strong to the eye. Perhaps it's configurable, but I don't know as I am not the administrator of the service. It's not easy to link my personal account the Workplace account, yet I've seen some of my colleagues do it, not very intuitive there, needs to be more clear on how to do it. Some of the GIFs load slowly, even if I have a fast connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to keep employee engagement, encourage your colleagues to post interesting articles about productivity, comment on those posts and give likes where it's deserved. Also, have a "random off topic" group, that's great for remote teams to hang out, specially if you never see each other. Encourage also good smart debates/discussions that stimulates deep thinking, this doesn't sink productivity, actually it improves it and develops mental models every employee can benefit from.

Communication for announcements and teams is very effective. The algorithm understand what is important so it doesn't get buried.

Workplace by Facebook review by Eduardo M.
Eduardo M.

"Wonderful way to keep in touch with your co-workers"

What do you like best?

It feels like a facebook, but without the need to share your personal life with everyone, just workrelated stuff, you can share photos of your office or your work-doings, or photos with co-workers, sharing events that you might have, or annoucing events that may happen.

What do you dislike?

its kinda confusing about the different groups it offers, there are like 10 different groups in the workplace I use, and its kinda annoying the way they are displayed. Like facebook, seems like it consumes alot of bandwith, feels kinda slow when opening it in my web-browser, it may be something with my computer, but dont really know about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommed this software for any organization that wants to make its internal employees to feel like they can have an social life inside their organization without feeling like they dont have one outside of your organization.

actually none business problems are being solving there, the most beneficial thing I've find is the connection with my co-workers and the use that the leader of our organization is giving it to share all his knowledge with us.

Workplace by Facebook review by Kristján Geir M.
Kristján Geir M.

"Just like Facebook yet it is not like Facebook"

What do you like best?

Easy to post rich content, scheduled posting (finally!), great mobile apps (both Workplace and messenger), polls. In many ways it´s like Facebook and its familiar. Ubiquitous! Connection with Windows AD makes the single sign on (well, same user and pass at least) an options.

What do you dislike?

HR tells me that custom fields, like cell phone numbers, cannot be added to one´s profile in Workplace. This alone forces me to go back to the intranet for phone numbers. More gadgets need to be there - like birthday gadget that can be placed by admin on group pages. There is a lack of such features that make Workplace not-so-good replacement for intranets. Sad because it´s so close, yet not close enough. Also the number and usage of groups can get out of control. Too many groups, too much "chatter" in the notification area can lead to missed announcements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a good look into what features are customizable, especially if you are looking to replace the intranet with Workplace. For example, can you add cell phone numbers to the profile?

Better communication, more and better flow of information. By encouraging staff to have the mobile apps on their phones, it has become easier to contact and get reply from colleges out of office hours.

Workplace by Facebook review by Ravi Ranjan S.
Ravi Ranjan S.

"Great Social collaboration in company"

What do you like best?

Ability to interact with your co-workers easily. Login using company single sign on which is a great Security and Authentication. Chatting, Sharing videos, posts and photo are similar to facebook but controlled usage to company with company policy. It has a vision o creating workplace as knowledge base so that employees could interact each other for a problem and solution. This will increase collaboration between employees with no efforts.

What do you dislike?

Org chart has no data available and you will have to add manager here. Who would like to add that I do not know. This is although great in look and feel, but there is only limited functionalities are available in this version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although limited accessibility to a facebook like social media, this will enhance in long term for users experiences.

Corporate social collaboration and knowledge base enhancement using limited social media.

Workplace by Facebook review by Joey T.
Joey T.

"Great social media for professional setting"

What do you like best?

Workplace by Facebook is simply a Facebook page for a more professional setting. Many people post interesting informal articles (eg. sports, jokes) that would not be necessary appropriate to post on a more formal social media like LinkedIn. Workplace by Facebook is easy to use and make the connections between departments better.

What do you dislike?

The default setting for Workplace by Facebook sends email notifications to email; if the notifications are not acknowledged, maybe emails are received. However, the frequency of the email notification could be changed. Workplace by Facebook is an internet web browser based; would be better if it is an app for computer to receive badge notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Workplace by Facebook is a great tool for the company to connect different departments. As many people already have experience with their personal facebook account, using Workplace by Facebook should be very easy.

Workplace by Facebook is a great great tool to integrate different departments of the company. Chat available and it could replace other chat apps like slacks. My company use it to make informal announcements, reminders, photo sharing, and polls.

Workplace by Facebook review by Kinga O.
Kinga O.

"A good tool to manage your team. "

What do you like best?

That it is all in the ecosystem of Facebook so you don't need an additional app to start making the most of it.

What do you dislike?

I would say it is still in a beta version, not as intuitive and user-friendly as it could be. There may be many improvements going on and I will be happy to keep an eye on its development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some people think it is like Facebook, but it still differs a bit and requires some time to get any persuaded to use it. Also, there are many good apps in the market so Workplace by Facebook doesn't have to come as your first choice.

I saved some time for people I cooperated with - they didn't have to install and configure anything. They were more willing to use Workplace by Facebook (formerly Facebook at work) than to install any other apps and spent time on configuring them correctly.

Workplace by Facebook review by Preet J.
Preet J.

"Fun at work with Facebook"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about workplace by Facebook is it has the same interface which Facebook has. So it saves the time for people to understand as they already have been using the real Facebook. Another thing i like about workplace is it has a feature called as org chart which helps to understand a person's organizational chart and the user can see the details in that place itself rather than checking in MS Outlook.

What do you dislike?

The things i dislike about workplace is you get added to random groups without your permissions and another thing is you get email notifications about those groups. I am not able to find how to leave/mute or un-tag myself from getting notifications from unwanted groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company should Adopt it in their company for their employees as in today's world everyone is on Facebook and with similar interface for communication at work would make people more interested in it.

The Major benefits we have achieved by using workplace by Facebook is our team is consisting of around 40 members and it always used to be very difficult communicating to all of them at once whenever required. so Now with workplace at Facebook we have created our own group and we communicate/plan team outings all together and we get everyone's input on time. it is best for larger and smaller groups to keep your team connected.

Workplace by Facebook review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Workplace makes communication and sharing fun and easy"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Workplace, is that it is the same structure as Facebook. It was easy to learn and maneuver quickly. It gives my organization a great social platform to be able to communicate and share in a closed private group setting away from the negativity of mainstream social media. The customer support is phenomenal as well.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about the Platform. It could be a bit more unique and attractive looking I guess. I would also be nice if you could view several photos like you can on Facebook. Overall, i dont have many bad things to say about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations to others when considering Workplace would be to keep in mind that Workplace is owned by and very similar to the layout of Facebook. There are many different organizations that have their own structuring and guidelines for posting on the site so I cannot speak for the whole Workplace community, just my own organization's.

The business problems being solved with Workplace are the societal issues that come along with social media. Workplace gives a private group social platform for my organization. Most people would agree that it is nice to be able to get away from the negativity of Mainstream Social Media and use a source that radiates positivity throughout. The benefits include: Being able to jump on board and start using right away with prior knowledge of Facebook.

"Workplace rocks"

What do you like best?

I like how this provides a way for people across our whole company to come together in a friendly but also professional environment . Since we are such a huge company while we're at work we're all in our own little bubbles for instance customer service is in their area and I T is in their area and sales is in their area. In other words we never really get to talk to each other so essentially this workplace by Facebook brings us all together and were able to communicate across all departments and share our ideas exciting stories or even just opinions or what not. And I can even search across groups across the whole company worldwide or even just learn about different people and their interest Etc. It definitely provides a bird's-eye view into everything.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like if I had to choose something is that sometimes workplace by Facebook keep sending me emails suggesting me to add certain people even if I don't know them. I don't really think that's too much of an issue because I can always go ahead and delete those emails but I do think that we should have the option to choose who we add instead of workplace pushing us to add people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product as it definitely brings together and the company as a whole and it gives you a chance to learn about other people as well as other teams and not only that it also allows you to organize activities as well as fostering teamwork among different departments that might not have happened previously. Also you are able to even see pictures and that definitely helps to make a more casual ass back to work because all work and no play makes Jack a Dull Boy

As my comment above stated, what are the largest business problems is that we are so huge that we often isolate ourselves into your own departments and our own desk and you really have time to connect across different departments in different offices but with this workplace we are able to learn about people from different offices as well as even network with people that we are interested in. We also have the business group pages that we create on workplace so that if anyone has any specific questions to let's say an office or a specific region they can post that there. We have one group called Scottsdale group and in that group in one example sometimes we have new hires that will ask about suggestions for restaurants and how to navigate the area or another example of a benefit that we realize is when we try to organize a league and we were missing people so we were able to send out a group request on to that page and increase engagement for that lead.

Workplace by Facebook review by Rob R.
Rob R.

"Workplace by Facebook review"

What do you like best?

This is a great collaboration tool for the many 'groups' and projects being held at work. Often times, people need to be informed, but not actively part of weekly meetings, so having this tool compartmentalizes the communications and may limit some of the meetings needed.

What do you dislike?

Because is is so much like facebook, people tend to forget the correct business etiquette for what to post where. At first, you were being added to a lot of groups and notifications and emails from the system were overwhelming and had to be manually fixed. Both are addressable from a management perspective.

Increased collaboration, documentation and communication. We have a new quoting tool being pushed to our users and we post our training sessions online to share with everyone. This also creates a history to the project that can be referenced by new employees without having to scour through emails, and such.

"Facebook for Work"

What do you like best?

I like it better than Yammer which I used at a previous company. Maybe it's because I'm familiar with the interface and layout. I like being able to set up separate groups for different work teams. It's easy to share stuff if you connect to Dropbox or Google Drive, nothing to sensitive/confidential though. Good for sharing tips or guides you find for continued learning/training for your team(s).

What do you dislike?

Doesn't offer anything if you're looking for PM tools. I did notice that it offers integration with Trello but I've used it yet. Wish there were more options for connecting to my email. I have a personal Gmail account but my company doesn't use G Suite so I have to manually enter new contacts or use a CVS bulk upload. The discussions get shuffled around in a weird way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has potential for bringing groups together and team building. Still feels a bit like a beta version but I think it has some potential. Gives you a chance to connect with team members/co-workers/professional networks on Facebook without allowing them into your private space on your personal page.

Didn't really solve any problems, just an extra option for communication with a little extra fun.

Workplace by Facebook review by User in Internet

"A great way to stay in touch across orgs"

What do you like best?

Makes it easy for members of one business area to stay up to date on how the company as a whole is doing. Its easy to flag important posts by just posting a link in Slack to alert your team.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an easy way for you to customize your email preferences through the settings. In order to unsubscribe from certain email 'types' (posts from leaders of your org, group recommendations) you have to find the emails and unsubscribe individually. There isn't a location on the website to do pick and choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In some ways, workplace feels like an 'aside.' Not everybody uses it or checks up on it since its not really a part of their regular workflow.

Overall, this isn't a huge issues as long as leads remember to check up and flag important updates with their associates / direct reports.

We use Workplace to stay in touch between locations, different business areas, and to maintain a company culture. Its good for those things and intuitive to use.

Workplace by Facebook review by James J.
James J.

"We are just getting used to the new Workplace by Facebook"

What do you like best?

The Workplace by Facebook application is a good application with convenient and familiar look and feel. If you have ever used Facebook, and who hasn't, you will have no problem navigating and using this new application.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of as a dislike is that it is so familiar looking that you have a " been there done that" kinda feeling when using it. Since it is so much like Facebook, there are no bells and whistles that stand out and invite you to give it a valid try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a convenient and easy to use application, much like Facebook.

Staying in touch and sharing both personal and business sharable with co-workers.

Workplace by Facebook review by Onella A.
Onella A.

"The tool behind team-working of our Startups"

What do you like best?

Workplace is very similarly to Facebook, that let me learn the whole interface within 10 minutes. It's very organized and can properly departmentalize all the teams within the organization as chat groups. The iOS app makes using workplace easier for me. I haven't experienced any downtime of this services, that confirms that the services are working 24/7. Therefore this will not affect the availability as our communication portal. I really like Org Chart feature of the workplace. That lets to share our contact details with co-workers and organize them under positions. Workplace groups help to circulate special announcement in a very fast and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

Workplace can not run under the domain of the company. If Facebook can give that feature it will be great for the organization's brand. And we can't change the colors of the interface according to our preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Workplace is a great tool for startups and the agencies that work 24/7 and the companies that need a great boost for the employee motivation to get together as one community.

Workplace by Facebook solved all the communication barriers that novel the technology. Earlier we use email for this, but Workplace simplified the communication process and save time, money and reduce the complexity.

Workplace by Facebook review by User

"Mi experiencia con workplace by facebook"

What do you like best?

Mantienes contacto con toda la empresa, aunque es más conveniente para compañías más grandes en las que no conoces a todos los compañeros, en empresas pequeñas como la mía es complicado mantener una red social cuando nos conocemos todos. Es útil para conocer aspectos más personales de los compañeros así como creación de grupos con aficiones comunes.

El funcionamiento es igual que la aplicación personal por lo que facilita su uso a todos los compañeros.

What do you dislike?

no mucho. Es muy similar al Facebook habitual, quizá demasiado similar. Si no eres muy activo en redes sociales al final acabas dejando de lado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

es una gran plataforma para conectarse con compañeros. también podemos compartir actualizaciones, información, artículos de interés relacionados con el sector de la empresa y que puedan ser de interés para los compañeros. Lo recomiendo para empresas grandes, no para empresas pequeñas.

Utilizamos este método para compartir artículos interesantes sobre la competencia en nuestro sector, publicaciones que puedan interesar a los empleados así como información importante de la propia empresa que afecta directamente a los diferentes departamentos o empleados, de este modo todos los compañeros pueden estar al corriente de información de manera actualizada.

También comunicamos cambios de puesto de los empleados, felicitaciones a compañeros por lo que ayuda a mantener un ambiente social en el trabajo.

Workplace by Facebook review by Oliver C.
Oliver C.

"Workplace is a blessing for the corporate environment."

What do you like best?

I find Workplace very easy to use and intuitive simply because of the closeness to Facebook social network in terms of functionality and user interface design.I like the ability to create groups via which myself and members of my project team can post project updates and ask ourselves questions about project bottlenecks.

I like the ability to share posts by other persons which interest me.My most loved part of Workplace is how I get to record brainstorming sessions in my department and stream with everyone in my organization on Workplace.

What do you dislike?

I will like to be able to integrate Workplace with my personal Facebook.com account.

Workplace relaxes the work atmosphere within my organization.Allowing staffs on different levels,departments and teams to communicate and exchange ideas. Since I began using Workplace,I have exchanged ideas and conversed with colleagues whom I never knew existed or had the need to communicate with,before Workplace.

Workplace by Facebook review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Interaction software for ease in communication in the office "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use as posting news feed follows the same manner like that of Facebook and its not that complicated

It can be accessed even from a mobile device or a desktop

What do you dislike?

Due to ease in communication, the software can become a distraction to workers where posts keep popping up instantly and workers spend their crucial office time replying and viewing messages all the time since its a social software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes you have some employees complaining that they did not get the memo or official communication filed in the notice board because they were on field duty. With Workplace by Facebook every update will reach them wherever they are and such complains will be unheard of

This software has eliminated the need for drafting memos and other official letters to give an update or an official announcement. With the software all is required is giving a statement in the apps news feed and everyone gets the intended message directly in their phones wherever they are. This makes the process of communication to be simple and straightforward

Workplace by Facebook review by User in Higher Education

"Workplace by Facebook review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is connected through Facebook because it is such a familiar experience. It does not require a lot of training or instruction. Also, there is access to lots of different people, and there are good ways to connect with other groups, organizations, and different events. Team messaging is the most useful part of the communication app. It is really easy to connect with people from different departments that have similar interests or who are going to be attending the same events as me. It just really is a good central location for people to communicate.

What do you dislike?

There are not that many people in my current circle that are using this product. Also, the free product is less functional than the premium version. It would be convenient to be able to connect my exterior accounts into this one central location. I use google drive and many other google products, and it would be nice to have the option to integrate those into my workplace Facebook account. Although I love Facebook, I get more distracted using Workplace by Facebook because it is so closely related to actual Facebook

Workplace by Facebook provides good online communication benefits. The ability to see friends, co-workers, and other business professionals in one place is great. I enjoy the ease of switching between the two. The most useful purpose is that we can quickly communicate together in one easy place.

Workplace by Facebook review by Anup K.
Anup K.

"Workplace is not like Corporate Facebook"

What do you like best?

I can connect to anyone in the organization through workplace. Feeling of facebook while chatting according to company policy. Share important news withing the company or you team on workplace. Support mobile application and you can download a separate app for workplace.

What do you dislike?

Not so neat and clean like actual facebook but works like facebook. No information/alert of your company policies while posting the contents. This can be dangerous for a person not aware of certain rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice to have when you do not allow facebook access in company but want to retain employees by entertaining them.

Communication is main agenda and also great when your company prohibits using the actual facebook.

Workplace by Facebook review by Manhattan R.
Manhattan R.

"A social Intranet truly made for the workplace."

What do you like best?

I like that I can control the message to my colleagues. I can show what is best to post on the public side of Facebook. We are in sales and Facebook is a big part of our marketing. Unfortunately, some do not know what is or is not appropriate on a corporate Facebook page. This aids is educating everyone in one place and a place for new hires to catch up.

What do you dislike?

I would like more options to bring in clients and project colleagues into a protected area of my workplace site. I don't really dislike anything. It's the familiarity and ease of Facebook which makes it easier to train people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think any company seeking to work with a younger group of people will benefit because it is so familiar for the generation and for us oldies, it's super simple to learn and use.

Brand control and education was the reason I chose to test Facebook Workplace. Being a virtual company, a place that all contractor can meet is a plus. They have the option to check in on the road and at their leisure.

Brand control has been a huge problem. In Real Estate the wrong terminology can result in fines. By having a place to post copy that can be cut and pasted until the agent is more secure in writing their own ads gives me, the owner piece of mind.

Workplace by Facebook review by Clara S.
Clara S.

"Recomendable"

What do you like best?

Para mi me ayuda a no tener una relación tan fría con los compañeros de trabajo, hacer la comunicación un poco más dinámica y personal..

La capacidad de crear grupos privados para diferentes cursos también es otra gran característica para destacar. Esto garantiza que el personal solo pueda acceder a los datos de tu ciclo y no se mezcle con los datos de las otras clases. Además es muy fácil de usar y funcional, y al ser parecido a Facebook hace muy cómodo aprender a usarla e integrarte rápidamente. Ahora es mucho más fácil llegar a las personas fuera del trabajo y colaborar con los compañeros de trabajo. Muy recomendable.

What do you dislike?

A veces le cuesta cargar y está todo el rato actualizándose o pidiendo actualizarla, resulta muy pesado siempre tener esas notificaciones.

Me gustaría también que estuviesen un poco más organizados. Pero en general estoy bastante contenta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Me ha parecido muy similar a la plataforma Facebook y es muy fácil integrar al equipo porque la mayoría conoce el funcionamiento de Facebook.

Pudimos compartir ideas y comunicarnos perfectamente. También hizo que fuera mucho más fácil mantenerse en contacto con los compañeros de trabajo.

Es una forma simple y directa de involucrar a los trabajadores en noticias, eventos en el lugar de trabajo y a hacer cohesión de grupo.

"Workplace by Facebook "

What do you like best?

El uso de la aplicación Workplace by Facebook con los trabajadores y compañeros de la empresa te facilita mucho el trabajo si por cualquier motivo, ya sea de trabajo o personal, no te encuentras dentro de la oficina en un determinado momento. Poder comunicarte con esta aplicacíon, enviar imágenes, documentos, videos o cualquier cosa que en esos momentos necesite la empresa de ti para poder cerrar la venta de cualquier producto al cliente facilita mucho el exito de esa venta. Tambien sirve para poder facilitar la tarea de cualquier compañero a la hora de realizar una venta o informar al cliente de cualquier producto con más detalle.

What do you dislike?

No destacaría nada negativo de el uso de esta aplicación. Cualquier problema que surja y que provoque el mal funcionamiento de la aplicación se debe en su mayoría a la conexion de red vía wifi o datos que tenga tú dispositivo ,el del compañero de la empresa o cliente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para las empresas con pocos trabajadores recomendaría el uso de esta aplicación para facilitar la comunicación entre los trabajadores en el caso de que uno o varios no se encuentren en esos momentos en la oficina y se necesite de sus servicios para facilitar cualquier venta o cualquier informacíon que el cliente necesite en ese mismo momento.

Anteriormente he comentado que la posibilidad de poder enviar cualquier imagen, documento o incluso video a cualquier compañero de trabajo que se encuentre en ese momento dentro de la oficina y que el a su vez pueda remitirlo al cliente facilita muchisimo la posible venta si justo en el momento que el cliente esta demandando cualquier información tu te encuentras fuera de la oficina por cualquier motivo laboral o personal.

Workplace by Facebook review by Kevin E.
Kevin E.

"Good place to converse with co-workers of any level"

What do you like best?

Workplace by Facebook is easy to start open discussions and have good communication with people from different levels in an organization. I like that I can jump into threads easily or not depending on what I'd like to be in.

What do you dislike?

Workplace by Facebook is one more place to look for conversations. With other platforms of communication it seems cumbersome and not in my daily routine, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get everyone on and establish guidelines as a team and/or an organization.

Workplace seeks to help transparency in organizations and cross-department communication. It is easy for even non-techy people to step into because it is so familiar (Facebook backing).

"Adequate"

What do you like best?

I like that this platform has a small learning curve. If you're familiar with Facebook and have used Facebook then this platform should also be very easy to use. The interface is almost identical to a personal Facebook profile and functions the same. You can pretty much use this platform with confidence the same day as you sign up. Most platforms take a bit of time to get used to but this is very easy as long as you're familiar with Facebook.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about this platform. However, besides the ease of use, there isn't much that stands out. Other platforms have similar functions. Workplace by Facebook wins in terms of its clean interface and the fact that most users will have already used Facebook (probably for years) before they sign up for this. Their past use will make the transition easy. Still, there isn't a single feature that has blown me away. Nothing bad, but nothing extraordinary either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a platform that is familiar then this would be a good fit. It is easy to use since it functions like Facebook so if you've used Facebook at all then this will be easy for you.

Workplace by Facebook allows users to communicate in a simple layout. Things like the organizational chart also let you see a clear chain of responsibility that can sometimes get a bit blurred in larger digitally based companies. There is also a section for reviewed work and disputes within the working interface that streamlines follow-ups.

Workplace by Facebook review by Caspar A.
Caspar A.

"A new way to use a familiar interface"

What do you like best?

Everyone knows Facebook - no matter how proficient someone is with technology, they're guaranteed to either already know Facebook, or be able to pick it up within ten minutes.

What do you dislike?

It's not nearly as fully featured as the main Facebook platform. Everything needs done within specific groups rather than posting updates to your wall and viewing a newsfeed. Which will help keep things organised, but it's the one thing that makes it more awkward than the main Facebook platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team knows Facebook - and you can pretty much guarantee they do - they'll get to grips with Workplace by Facebook immediately. It's as simple to use and pick up.

Our team of 15 remote contributors have all recently started using Workplace and are finding it much easier to communicate. Everyone used Slack in the past, and while it was easy for the more technically proficient, it was a little tricky for others to learn and get to grips with - the difference between private messages and channels, and finding files uploaded more than a couple of days ago. On Workplace, this is a breeze.

Workplace by Facebook review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"A dedicated and secure space our employees connect, communicate, and collaborate."

What do you like best?

The flexibility with this tool is beyond remarkable. There are different integrations you can opt-in to make this space form your business needs. However, workplace has actually make more than just an impact in our employee group. I first started with this tool a year ago with Delta airlines. As you know, we have employees from all over the globe. Social media in the workplace is more than you would think it is. This tool connects our 80,000+ employees from all over, allows them to communicate and collaborate.

A few months after we launched it to a small group of employees (a test pilot) there were hurricanes that were impacting the homes of some employees. This tool allowed us to reach out to them to make sure they were okay, and if they selected "no" then we knew to take action.

Like I said, it's much more than just a social media tool in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Workplace allows us to form the space to fit our business needs. Example, we don't want to see all posts from all 80,000 employees, so we are able to create groups for the different work areas, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Workplace doesn't just get your employees talking. It's a rich space for everyone to work together share ideas, swap expertise and network. Cut down on email with unlimited file sharing. Hold team and one on one meetings with group calls and screen-sharing or just catch up with a colleague through the Chat feature. There's even an app for easier access! You can control all notification in the app so you are only disturbed when you want to be.

Just a prime example is real-time transparency. Email is a great tool in some cases, but social is so much better. If you send out a memo or policy change to employees, you can get immediate feedback from them via workplace. Email is a one-way communication tool, and Social is two-way. Enough said. This allows for a virtual open-door policy.

Workplace by Facebook review by Giovanni D.
Giovanni D.

"Social experience at work!"

What do you like best?

The ability to create groups, pages, and find ways to engage employees. It includes many of the features that you will see in Facebook and that makes the experience easy.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I dislike the fact that looks almost identical to facebook. I would like to be able to change styling, placement of options, and features. Just to make it look a bit different. Employees could have the misconception that is not a "professional" solution because of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a very good plan to implement it. If you don't, this could go anywhere and be a problem rather than a solution.

Employee engagement. We have done many activities that leverage this platform to involve employees and also connect with them. Our group is fully remote so having this platform made it easier to share, engage, and connect with them.

Workplace by Facebook review by Dr. Novia Wan-Yi L.
Dr. Novia Wan-Yi L.

"New to Workplace but Liking it so Far"

What do you like best?

1) Can invite members from the same organization with different departments into the same workplace, without having to create different group or page for each department.

2) Easy to use like facebook, able to keep categroies very clear so know where to find relevant information.

3) Easy to upload files and search relevant file & information.

4) Members can communicate with each other easily as when using facebook.

5) Support multiple languages, which is great for connecting people with different culture background.

What do you dislike?

1) Require people to set up a new account (and install a new app if using mobile phones) so took very long for some people to join, which doesn't help with work efficiency.

2) Not overly different from facebook so some people may lack the interest to switch to Workplace from facebook.

3) Some elderly may find it difficult to use (in terms of navigation, finding information or uploading/downloading files)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good to organize information from different departments, and enhance communication between members like in facebook.

1) You don't have to create different FB groups for different departments, which is great!

2) Able to communicate with people from different departments in the same organization, also able to invite them to view files when necessary (even if they don't belong to that specific department and you don't have to add them to that specific group)

Workplace by Facebook review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to make separate groups for our different departments is really helpful. By doing that, and then tagging our different team members helps pinpoint projects and tasks to the right people, rather than everyone wasting their time looking at EVERYTHING.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find old information. I thought that using the search bar, it would be easier to look up posts from months prior but it doesn't read the information like I'd like it to.

Communication in one place. Emailing each other is good in much smaller amounts of people with larger documents, but Workplace has been great for doing things in real time - including the chat feature. Although it's a small office, sometimes it's hard to discuss information audibly if clients are around so by using the chat feature we can keep information more private.

Workplace by Facebook review by Ellis R.
Ellis R.

"Workplace is Facebook for Work"

What do you like best?

I like that Workplace is basically Facebook, for professionals. Since I already use Facebook that made it much easier for me to use, and I like being able to keep people I work with out of my personal account but still be connected to them.

What do you dislike?

Not much, works great, just like Facebook. If you don't like Facebook, you wont like Workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Workplace is great for connecting to your coworkers without having to add them to your personal social networks. I love that I can keep my work seperate from my private life and not have to worry about who's looking at my page.

ALso very good for messaging and file sharing. If you use Facebook it's great and easy to use because its basically the same thing.

Being able to keep my coworkers out of my personal Facebook account has been awesome. Its good for messaging and sharing links too.

Workplace by Facebook review by Ibukun O.
Ibukun O.

"Workplace has bridged social gaps at my workplace."

What do you like best?

Workplace is just another Facebook ,but this time meant for businesses and their employees. Because it is a Facebook clone(no insults meant), everyone is already used to the interface and majority of the functionalities.

Workplace enable me interact with my colleagues across the world ,just from behind my desk and also via its mobile app.. It has helped me in communicating better with everyone at work ,especially with staffs who work in a different department from mine ,with whom I would usually not have any physical contact .I am a fan of how Workplace is helping to bridge that gap.

What do you dislike?

I have to install two Workplace apps. on my smartphone .One to enable me chat, that is Workplace chat ; which turns out to be just another Facebook messenger like clone and the Workplace app. itself for accessing the entire Workplace platform.

My organization is spread across five plus countries, thus Workplace serves as the only means for Mtn staffs in different countries to have real time communication ,thereby making it easy for different teams in different countries to get to work together easily ; despite differences in location and timezone.

We also leverage on our in-house bot "MTNGO" which we have integrated with Workplace ,for teams in my organization to easily access vital information and documents on the fly.

Workplace by Facebook review by Olabanke O.
Olabanke O.

"Workplace integration with third party apps. open new doors of possibilities."

What do you like best?

Integration - Workplace integrates with my most important apps. at work. I especially love its integration with Onedrive which enable authenticated previews of shared files providing only colleagues with access to a file or folder a preview of the content on Workplace.I am also able to link one or multiple Onedrive folder to groups on Workplace ; thereby easing the process of group collaboration.

We have recently integrated Surveymonkey with Workplace. This assists teams in my organization to get feedback from the organizations workforce on project ideas and iterations. Integrating Surveymonkey with Workplace enable teams socialize survey results, thereby enabling the workforce in my organization to collaborate from where they are already active ,such as through groups on person to person conversations on Workplace.

What do you dislike?

Easy to confuse using Workplace to maximize collaboration and work related activity with Facebook for gossiping and idling away. I have discovered older staffs in my organizations majorly view very active Workplace colleagues as idle hands , seeking Workplace as a medium to share gossip around the work environment, or waste time that could be expended towards more productive activity.lol

Workplace provides teams ,departments and individuals in my organization with a platform to communicate and collaborate freely. It has improved team rapport across my organization and broken the ice between top management staffs and entry level staffs ,ensuring everyone is communicating and sharing ideas.

Via its third party app. integrations, we have been able to discover newer ways of maximizing apps. we normally use at work such as Survey monkey ,One drive, Netscope and Jira cloud.

Learn more about Workplace by Facebook

Workplace by Facebook Videos

Learning about Workplace by Facebook?

* We monitor all Workplace by Facebook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.