WorkRamp

WorkRamp

WorkRamp is modern training software that helps enterprises onboard, train, and certify their employees. With their manager-led training approach, their platform enables employees to be more productive through structured activities, shadowing, and interactive certification exercises. To learn more about our solutions and how we're helping companies like Square, Intercom, and FinancialForce.com achieve transformative results.

Work for WorkRamp?

Learning about WorkRamp?

WorkRamp Reviews

Ask WorkRamp a Question
Showing 19 WorkRamp reviews
WorkRamp review by <span>Lauren C.</span>
Lauren C.

Enable your employees to onboard themself

What do you like best?

Love that WorkRamp is a platform where employees can get consistent onboarding for all teams.

Hiring managers have the capability to build it out for their specific teams beyond the company-wide onboarding. Love that they have integration with Google suite and look forward to future integration. I also appreciate their responsiveness when reporting bugs or making feature requests.

What do you dislike?

Getting adoption is challenging and following up with new hires on the status of their progress could be done more easily within the platform. Would love to have a feature to message people in the platform. It is still very much in beta, therefore, the UX could be improved and there are still some bugs.

Consistent onboarding across the organization. In-depth onboarding for the sales team and sales enablement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WorkRamp
WorkRamp review by <span>Miranda C.</span>
Miranda C.

Using WorkRamp as our global training platform

What do you like best?

WorkRamp has become our global training platform. We use them for onboarding, process/tools training, events, and ongoing development. I am excited to continue using WorkRamp for even more departments so that we can get immediate feedback on how teams are performing.

What do you dislike?

We have been using the solution for over a quarter now after our initial evaluation and have not found anything major we dislike. If I could add anything, I would love to have tools that make it even easier for me to expand to more departments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them for onboard training, it is a great tool for that!

We are growing fast and our team is global, so WorkRamp has allowed my team to scale its reach through their platform. We now can make sure everybody is getting the right information at the right time, leading to a much more effective and productive team.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

WorkRamp review by <span>Anthony I.</span>
Anthony I.

Great way to train your sales team

What do you like best?

WorkRamp was a perfect solution to help me onboard and train my new sales reps. I was looking for something that was highly engaging, yet extremely easy to get up and running since I didn’t have a dedicated team to help me administrate. The results have exceed my expectations—I’ve been able to ramp some reps in half the time using their software.

What do you dislike?

A few months ago, I wanted them to add video recording capabilities so reps could record elevator pitches for me to review. However, I just received an update that they just released this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies spend far too much time and money investing in LMS tools only to find that they take 8-12 months to implement and yield very little usage by the end users. WorkRamp is an excellent LMS alternative. Easy to implement (it took me less than a week to get it up and running) and very effective in quickly ramping your teams, assuring that they are getting the most up to date collateral, and most importantly that they are absorbing the information. This is how a true onboarding tool should work.

Time to fully ramped rep was a KPI I was tracking pretty closely. Now that we can ramp reps more quickly, we’re seeing a direct return on investment on the system and better engagements with customers.

WorkRamp review by <span>Lyndsay D.</span>
Lyndsay D.

WorkRamp has exceeded our expectations!

What do you like best?

Before WorkRamp, we were doing our onboarding and training with an ad-hoc process of wikis and word docs. It was hard to manage, track, and was taking up too much time administratively. Once we transitioned to the WorkRamp platform, we’ve been able to deliver one-click training and see real performance results with various departments. We are extremely satisfied with their software!

What do you dislike?

We would love to connect them to our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to further automate the process between hiring and training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WorkRamp has been a great partner to work with and they’re constantly innovating with new features. We use their software to create personalized trainings for each role at our company. We also love the manager collaboration functionality, which gives managers and team leads the ability collaborate with their team members for real-time coaching and feedback.

We take our customer experience very seriously at our company, so we over-emphasized training in customer-facing roles. We’ve seen a tangible improvement after running our talent through a more formal and structured training program on WorkRamp.

WorkRamp review by <span>Justin B.</span>
Justin B.

Great solution

What do you like best?

The WorkRamp team has been rock stars for us. They have great sales and customer support and they've made us feel really comfortable with our deployment. We use them on our sales team and I definitely don't regret the decision!

What do you dislike?

At first, we wanted to have more reference documentation to send to their team. It looks like they recently updated their help site with a wealth of materials, so getting up and running has been super easy.

Sales, sales, sales. I'm a firm believer that consistent sales messaging & training is the key to building the best sales forces. WorkRamp is a big part of this solution for me.

WorkRamp review by <span>Kelsey S.</span>
Kelsey S.

Great app, lots of options

What do you like best?

We love the fact that we have been able to move almost all of our employee onboarding into WorkRamp sessions.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be confusing at times (for both administrators and employees) but they have been making a great improvements in the short time we've used the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, this has been a great tool for the Operations Team and we are excited to implement it into other teams and workflows within the next year.

We are streamlining our onboarding process and are able to see where employees have questions, get stuck in the process, etc.

Learning about WorkRamp?

* We monitor all WorkRamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.