WorkRamp

4.7

WorkRamp is a modern training software that helps growing customer facing teams onboard, train, and certify their employees. The platform empowers reps to be more productive by taking training and knowledge materials to where they already work like SFDC, Slack and Chrome. Paired with dynamic and engaging learning paths and certifications, WorkRamp starts having an impact on team success immediately.

Work for WorkRamp?

Learning about WorkRamp?

WorkRamp Reviews

Ask WorkRamp a Question
Showing 33 WorkRamp reviews
WorkRamp review by Katia A.
Katia A.

"Great for a dispersed workforce"

What do you like best?

Our team is spread out across the country and world, so being able to effectively train someone is super necessary to keeping our business moving. I really love that I can train sales and support on the same platform and save time, too.

What do you dislike?

We work with teams in Asia and Europe, and so I would like to see some more internationalization features soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend WorkRamp - especially if you have contractors to onboard.

We bring on new employees and contractors every month, so I need a platform that can keep up with the speed we are moving at. Things are constantly changing and so are our processes. WorkRamp serves as the one source of truth for everything, and we make sure everyone is trained on the latest informaiton.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WorkRamp
WorkRamp review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Enable your employees to onboard themself"

What do you like best?

Love that WorkRamp is a platform where employees can get consistent onboarding for all teams.

Hiring managers have the capability to build it out for their specific teams beyond the company-wide onboarding. Love that they have integration with Google suite and look forward to future integration. I also appreciate their responsiveness when reporting bugs or making feature requests.

What do you dislike?

Getting adoption is challenging and following up with new hires on the status of their progress could be done more easily within the platform. Would love to have a feature to message people in the platform. It is still very much in beta, therefore, the UX could be improved and there are still some bugs.

Consistent onboarding across the organization. In-depth onboarding for the sales team and sales enablement.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

WorkRamp review by Miranda C.
Miranda C.

"Using WorkRamp as our global training platform"

What do you like best?

WorkRamp has become our global training platform. We use them for onboarding, process/tools training, events, and ongoing development. I am excited to continue using WorkRamp for even more departments so that we can get immediate feedback on how teams are performing.

What do you dislike?

We have been using the solution for over a quarter now after our initial evaluation and have not found anything major we dislike. If I could add anything, I would love to have tools that make it even easier for me to expand to more departments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them for onboard training, it is a great tool for that!

We are growing fast and our team is global, so WorkRamp has allowed my team to scale its reach through their platform. We now can make sure everybody is getting the right information at the right time, leading to a much more effective and productive team.

WorkRamp review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Employee training & developemnt tool that is web based "

What do you like best?

Enables management of employees prudently and improving their morale

It creates sessions easily and integrates with other softwares easily

The software is flexible to create any type of training, learning path or certification

What do you dislike?

The software functionality can be impeded by poor or slow internet connections

Apart from that there aren't any major hindrance or problem with the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This the right software in sales coaching that produces a knowledgeable staff that is ready to push the sales and growth of the business a notch higher

The business problem we are solving is having redundant staff who are untrained and are those who are trained using unorthodox means. The benefit obtained is improved service delivery arising from improved and trained staff who understand their role and responsibility in the company

Administrator in Internet

"Equip sales with everything they need to dominate"

What do you like best?

I love that WorkRamp makes me feel like I have a 100 person sales enablement team when really it is a two-person show. Being able to scale the resources and trainings we offer at a global level has allowed me to not only save time but also provide my team with everything they need to be more successful.

What do you dislike?

The landing page for classes could be more easily accessible across the organization. It took me a while to figure out how to expose it to the entire org.

Sales reps were having trouble ramping up quickly, because the process of training them was very manual. Now, I can train them super quickly on WorkRamp and I can also provide them with all the ongoing materials they need.

WorkRamp review by Administrator

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The WorkRamp product has been great, but I've liked their customer service even more. We've been using them over the last 2 years to train hundreds of people and their support has been exceptional to work with.

What do you dislike?

Since we've built up so much knowledge and training in their system over the years, we've recommended that they build better ways to search and organize their content from an admin point of view. They have implemented many improvements already, and I'm excited to see what they release next.

We train hundreds of people to work with our very important customers. We use WorkRamp to decrease our onboarding time and make sure people are trained with the latest updates.

WorkRamp review by Anthony I.
Anthony I.

"Great way to train your sales team"

What do you like best?

WorkRamp was a perfect solution to help me onboard and train my new sales reps. I was looking for something that was highly engaging, yet extremely easy to get up and running since I didn’t have a dedicated team to help me administrate. The results have exceed my expectations—I’ve been able to ramp some reps in half the time using their software.

What do you dislike?

A few months ago, I wanted them to add video recording capabilities so reps could record elevator pitches for me to review. However, I just received an update that they just released this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Companies spend far too much time and money investing in LMS tools only to find that they take 8-12 months to implement and yield very little usage by the end users. WorkRamp is an excellent LMS alternative. Easy to implement (it took me less than a week to get it up and running) and very effective in quickly ramping your teams, assuring that they are getting the most up to date collateral, and most importantly that they are absorbing the information. This is how a true onboarding tool should work.

Time to fully ramped rep was a KPI I was tracking pretty closely. Now that we can ramp reps more quickly, we’re seeing a direct return on investment on the system and better engagements with customers.

WorkRamp review by Lyndsay D.
Lyndsay D.

"WorkRamp has exceeded our expectations!"

What do you like best?

Before WorkRamp, we were doing our onboarding and training with an ad-hoc process of wikis and word docs. It was hard to manage, track, and was taking up too much time administratively. Once we transitioned to the WorkRamp platform, we’ve been able to deliver one-click training and see real performance results with various departments. We are extremely satisfied with their software!

What do you dislike?

We would love to connect them to our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to further automate the process between hiring and training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WorkRamp has been a great partner to work with and they’re constantly innovating with new features. We use their software to create personalized trainings for each role at our company. We also love the manager collaboration functionality, which gives managers and team leads the ability collaborate with their team members for real-time coaching and feedback.

We take our customer experience very seriously at our company, so we over-emphasized training in customer-facing roles. We’ve seen a tangible improvement after running our talent through a more formal and structured training program on WorkRamp.

WorkRamp review by Katherine R.
Katherine R.

"Best training platform I have encountered"

What do you like best?

I love the design of WorkRamp and how easy it is to use both the web application and the mobile application. All the other tools I have ever looked at are old, stodgy, and not built for a modern workforce.

What do you dislike?

I am interested in more email templates that we can pull from a library, so I have a few different options in how to communicate.

We need to train up different types of employees and make sure the learning paths are designed for each of their individual needs. With WorkRamp’s learning paths, I have that easy customization at my disposal.

WorkRamp review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Great solution"

What do you like best?

The WorkRamp team has been rock stars for us. They have great sales and customer support and they've made us feel really comfortable with our deployment. We use them on our sales team and I definitely don't regret the decision!

What do you dislike?

At first, we wanted to have more reference documentation to send to their team. It looks like they recently updated their help site with a wealth of materials, so getting up and running has been super easy.

Sales, sales, sales. I'm a firm believer that consistent sales messaging & training is the key to building the best sales forces. WorkRamp is a big part of this solution for me.

WorkRamp review by Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

"What Every Growing Team Needs"

What do you like best?

This is the tool you need to make sure your team knows the industry inside and out and what marketing tools are the best resources for them! No other tool makes resources available and drives engaging learning like WorkRamp. Their customer success team is also incredibly responsive and always on top of following up with helpful tips and tricks.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it’s all very straight forward

Sharing marketing resources, building out training and ongoing resources for sales teams. The benefit is that our teams are confident about our product and clearly knowledgeable when talking to clients.

WorkRamp review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Great app, lots of options"

What do you like best?

We love the fact that we have been able to move almost all of our employee onboarding into WorkRamp sessions.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be confusing at times (for both administrators and employees) but they have been making a great improvements in the short time we've used the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, this has been a great tool for the Operations Team and we are excited to implement it into other teams and workflows within the next year.

We are streamlining our onboarding process and are able to see where employees have questions, get stuck in the process, etc.

WorkRamp review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Effective for sales certifications"

What do you like best?

We needed a solution that could help us certify our sales team. We put our new hires in front of customers pretty quickly, so we wanted to make sure that they were ready to start selling. Using WorkRamp, we put together a combination of video, voice, and email-based activities for new hires to go through. We’ve only seen good results so far, so we plan on expanding our certifications to existing team members too.

What do you dislike?

I really like their export to CSV option, but I’d like them to add a few more configuration options specific to how I’m reporting internally.

We have a high volume sales model, so it’s been key to ramp our sales team more quickly. Every day we’re saving with WorkRamp has translated directly to our sales #s.

WorkRamp review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"WorkRamp"

What do you like best?

WorkAmp allows employees to obtain consistent, reliable on-boarding for all players of the company. In addition, managers prior to hiring candidates have the opportunity to seek out certain things and with an integration with Google . We are also able to, through the platform, give new talent the tools and knowledge they need to succeed.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have a feature enabling the messaging of others in the platform and the UX still has room for development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One issue to address since we really cannot point to any major dislikes would be to have additional tools making it a bit easier to expand to more departments. As for what others should consider: use for onboarding!

As mentioned there is consistent on-boarding for all which is quite in-depth.

WorkRamp review by Administrator in Computer Games
Administrator in Computer Games

"the best training platform for any growing go to market team"

What do you like best?

we use this platform to train our go to market teams and have significantly reduced ramptimes of new reps. furthermore, we can quickly train teams on product updates and new features which used to take forever. this tool is better than any other on the market because of all the innovative new features that are released every month and their dedicated success and product teams.

What do you dislike?

because this team is growing quickly and they are making so many changes its hard to keep up, however usually a conversation using intercom with their success team clears things up quickly as theyre super helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

an absolute must have for your go to market teams

reducing ramp times and training go to market teams

WorkRamp review by Mathew M.
Mathew M.

"Powerful and easy to use sales LMS"

What do you like best?

I love how WorkRamp is super easy to setup, but has powerful features to enable our global sales team. I’ve built an extensive sales onboarding program in the matter of days and I’ll be certifying the team using their video recording capabilities next.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative so far; their team is pretty responsive via their chat widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the product, team, and roadmap.

Our primary business problem we were solving was ramp time reduction and improving sales team efficiency. We’re already seeing impact on both!

WorkRamp review by Teresa J.
Teresa J.

"Work Ramp user"

What do you like best?

The sales closing time has been reduced because we are able to better track progress with WorkRamp. We are able to integrate existing tools like Chrome to better utilize WorkRamp.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into anything I dislike with using Work Ramp

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Make sure to combine with Chrome for better navigation. It's a flexible tool to integrate with sales closing tracking and it has a configurable security which is needed for safety.

sales tracking

integration with existing tools

flexible customization

WorkRamp review by Christina S.
Christina S.

"Perfect System for Client Services Training"

What do you like best?

I would say how easy it was to start using the system and deploying it to our client services team. With no learning curve at all, we were able to create multiple guides to help onboard and train our team. We used their text editor, testing, and survey features to deliver a comprehensive training program for our CS organization. The team members that were trained reported a very positive learning experience, due to the ease of use of WorkRamp. We also thought they had great support—we were able to chat with their support team and receive responses in real-time.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see some enhancements around more navigation context for end users. We’ve worked with their team to have this included in their next versions and they’ve been very receptive to our suggestions

Our goal this year was to gather more performance data of our training initiatives. By moving our training onto the WorkRamp platform, we’ve been able to accomplish this goal and report to our executive team on our training outcomes for the business.

WorkRamp review by Gagan S.
Gagan S.

"Running Product Launches on WorkRamp"

What do you like best?

WorkRamp is great for product launches. We have a technical product, so distributing product info, sales docs, and testing helps make sure people are staying up to date. We plan on using WorkRamp for other purposes in the future like on-boarding, but so far, we have no complaints!

What do you dislike?

Initially, we wanted additional groups functionality, but they added new groups features shortly after we started using them.

As a technical product, we make sure that our GTM is executed flawlessly. In this regard, WorkRamp has become an important part of our product launch strategy.

WorkRamp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Really solid learning management system"

What do you like best?

Things I love

- the integrated video from an amazing conferencing service

- really well organized training catalog

- social features

-easy to progress through courses

- modern Interface

What do you dislike?

- The only improvement I would like is with the tabs on the home page as it can be unclear what is where initially

Collaborating and teaching each other

WorkRamp review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Workramp"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and breaks up training and learning new materials easily.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if it provided more gratification and celebration once a module is learned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple and easy to easy and meets needs for training of job duties.

I am learning new product features and new roles within the organization.

"Workramp Review"

What do you like best?

I love how easy workramp is to navigate. The system is also very easy to follow and know what you need to complete in a checklist form. It seems very flexible in terms of content being uploaded.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to have any reminders sent to me automatically thus far or I am unaware of the feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my use in training purposes it seems to be a great tool in assigning and administering this tool for multiple departments. I also love that it is submitted and reviewed and allows the user to upload videos.

We use workramp to complete training related tasks.

WorkRamp review by User

"Great software for training"

What do you like best?

It's great software to share different types of presentations and training with the whole team.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular I dislike about Workramp.

We are a large team working remotely, so it's not possible to organize training classes with all team members. WorkRamp lets us share specific training across the whole team.

WorkRamp review by Suhaas P.
Suhaas P.

"Satisfied WorkRamp Customer"

What do you like best?

As a company, we've started to get serious around sales education. WorkRamp was a good choice for us because it was easy to set up and even easier to manage.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far, since our biggest requirement was ease of use..

In our current environment, our company has a strong focus on revenue. We were happy to invest in software that helps us achieve this goal.

WorkRamp review by Tushar K.
Tushar K.

"Personalized training on WorkRamp"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can create training that is personalized to each person's role. Unlike other systems I've used in the past, WorkRamp focuses on people's roles and how to train employees to be better at their jobs. We're in the wealth management space, so thorough training is a must have.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they could offer a few more options for professional services to share their best practices on training and development.

We need our financial advisors to be credible and experts at what they do. With better training, we've seen our customer satisfaction improve significantly.

WorkRamp review by User in Computer Software

"Must have tool for managers who value training"

What do you like best?

My favorite parts about WorkRamp are its manager collaboration and reporting features. With their reporting, I have the ability to see exactly how my reps are onboarding, even when I'm not in the office. Also, they send me notifications when reps complete exercises, which gives me a great opportunity to add coaching notes.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful to integrate with Slack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Couldn't ask for a better tool for onboarding new AEs.

We're a fast growth company that is pioneering the internet communication space. WorkRamp has allowed us to train reps faster and ultimately shorten the time adding value to new customers.

WorkRamp review by User in Internet

"WorkRamp Review - I love WorkRamp"

What do you like best?

WorkRamp made it easy to get on the same page with my Manager - I knew his expectations of me and he saw what strides I was taking to get ramped up.

I found it helpful to go back and review my answers later on in my ramp up too.

What do you dislike?

I love most things about WorkRamp- The only thing I think can be imrpoved is small things, like being able to edit - You have to mark the task as incomplete to make an edit.. but from what I hear, that is something being worked on right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it .. I swear you'll like it! Better than WorkDay in my opinion!

Ramping up faster so I can close business!! #Sales #Demo #Closing #$$

WorkRamp review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Helping us increase revenue"

What do you like best?

We were looking at WorkRamp to help train our remote team. We have customers and reps across the country, so it was important for us to make sure reps were on the same page and trained to sell our service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that stands out currently. We are pretty happy with their software.

Increasing revenue is our top business metric. We are happy to invest in solutions like WorkRamp that will help us drive the top line.

WorkRamp review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"Pretty Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The new hires typically stated how easy it was to use compared to other training they had experienced.

What do you dislike?

Some of the wording was confusing. Sometimes the new hires would think they were done when they were not.

It helped us move from paper handbook training to online. Saved a lot of time and paper.

Administrator in Internet

"Solid LMS for growing companies"

What do you like best?

Ease of set-up took <10 minutes to implement. Creating content is super easy, sharing also good and reporting is getting better and better.

What do you dislike?

Some clunky navigation issues - but once you know about how to navigate the UX its okay.

LMS and Knowledge Base. Centralized all content to help surface tribal knowledge in a traditionally face to face communication

WorkRamp review by User in Internet

"Great experience for employees and managers! "

What do you like best?

The ability to standardize our onboarding flow was key for us. With WorkRamp’s flexible editor, we were able to create custom onboarding activities to make sure managers and new employees were starting off on the right foot.

What do you dislike?

There were a few minor improvements we needed on their text editor—but they’ve been since added! The team was really responsive to our needs.

As a fast growing company fighting for great talent in Silicon Valley, we needed to make sure the people we brought on had a stellar on-boarding experience. WorkRamp helped us excel in this area.

WorkRamp review by Affan P.
Affan P.

"WorkRamp"

What do you like best?

Easy to use ramp system walking you through your steps.

What do you dislike?

Could be a little better organized as for as the UI

Onboarding

WorkRamp review by Consultant

"Tim D WorkRamp Review"

What do you like best?

Simplified organization can certainly help create well constructed business troughs.

What do you dislike?

Customizing for various businesses, representing several different types of firms, I'd like the ability for less uniformity and more customized industry standards.

Speed to organization and keeping typically outward facing sales people focused.

Learning about WorkRamp?

* We monitor all WorkRamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
WorkRamp