WorkStraight

5.0

Use WorkStraight to securely create, receive, and track work requests from your team, customers, or outside contractors.

Work for WorkStraight?

Learning about WorkStraight?

WorkStraight Reviews

Ask WorkStraight a Question
Showing 1 WorkStraight review
WorkStraight review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Great for all our needs "

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to learn and get used to. Everything is in a reasonable layout and easy to remember. I teach others to use this and they seem to catch on pretty quickly. Help menus are available and they are very efficient.

What do you dislike?

As in all programs there is going to be small things that may go wrong when in use constantly like this is. Some freezing errors occur but it's not anything that can't be fixed with a hard reboot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it will meet and even exceed your expectations

Learning how it all works is the best part. I can train new people and they get it fairly quick. It helps our store get thru the day without any problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WorkStraight

What Task Management solution do you use?

Learning about WorkStraight?

* We monitor all WorkStraight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.