WOW Slider

3.9
(11 reviews)

WOW Slider is a jQuery slider with stunning visual effects and tons of professionally made templates. Packed with a point-and-click wizard for Mac & Win.

Work for WOW Slider?

Learning about WOW Slider?

WOW Slider Reviews

Showing 11 WOW Slider reviews
WOW Slider review by Luis T.
Luis T.

" Ingenuity and creativity, is the only thing you will need"

What do you like best?

One of the main reasons to use the wow slider, is the advantage of having a code generator that adapts to the most immediate needs, presenting images natively on a website is necessary to reduce load times and optimize the code compression. By using pre-designed themes, we can accelerate the construction of demos for clients, which allows a better layout, which translates into high conversion rates. Highlight aspects such as importing images natively in the program is a plus, most other products do not allow such benefits, the export of code without embedded maras or hidden libraries is another virtue that can be obtained.

What do you dislike?

El hecho de que sea un programa gratuito lo hace bastante cerrado a la personalización teniendo que someter muchas ideas principales a los principios de los ajustes predefinidos del programa, es la mayor desventaja de este asistente, no debe de ser empleado para proyectos grandes, no cuenta con lo robusto de otros productos en el mercado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No usarlo para emergencias, solo como herramienta para visualizar el contenido y el camino que se quiere seguir.

For anybody, it is a secret that getting commissions ready is one of the main goals, and WOW Slider helps to achieve these goals through one of its best tools, such as publishing directly to the hosting where the web project is hosted. FTP services are often complicated WOW Slider streamlines this process. Prototypes are important because they show us how the final product will look.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WOW Slider
WOW Slider review by Gleyder C.
Gleyder C.

"An amazing responsive jQuery image slider"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, this software allows me to create image sliders without coding and image editing, I just drop the images I want to use, I choose a skin, one of visual effects and options, after of that I save image sliders as a page and I add the slider to a page with the installation wizard Insert-to-Page, just a very simple steps

What do you dislike?

Tech support is almost nonexistent and there is no a FAQ section in their website, I tried more than once to reach support and the sales staff does not answer emails

I am in charge of the website of the company for which I work and I must keep the page updated with the new releases, so I have to be in constant editing of the website, WOWslider helped me share the images easy and fast and also saved me hours of time

What Other Web Frameworks solution do you use?

WOW Slider review by Denise F.
Denise F.

"The WOW slider was a quick install and easy excecution. "

What do you like best?

The interface is WSIWG and very simple. Admin Assistants used it to create website slideshows for their department. Anyone could downloaad it nd learn to use it. No HTML required.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall anything and didn't have any complaints from our users. The only thing may be that to pull files, I couldn't pull a directory for a project (though this may have changed). So if i have many files in different folders, it took a little longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a useful, easy product for employees at all skill levels to use.

The sharing of information and social culture through the Internet was difficult. We had images and media, bu no easy way to share them. This allowed us to share content in a cool and easy way internally and occasionally do something for external use.

WOW Slider review by Thomas A.
Thomas A.

"Wow slider:"The slider that makes the customer wow.""

What do you like best?

The best feature of wow slider I recognised is that it has a various language interference thus making our web looking attractive to everybody.

WOW slider works on almost all mobiles and on every std browsers making us working from everywhere.The working is simple and for beginners this is the best slider.

What do you dislike?

It is not expensive for small scale business since its licence is quite expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using any other software which is complicated and not easily understandable I prefer you to use wow slider since you will get a simple software for your web design with out the use of skilled coding.

With the use of WOW slider my company is able to attract the customers through our website thus making our business grow.

WOW Slider review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"WOW Slider: Fast and light"

What do you like best?

WOW Slider does not require Flash to work since it is implemented on Javascript, HTML, and CSS. On the other hand, offer a lot of effects and transitions.

What do you dislike?

The licenses are exaggeratedly expensive (Single website - $69; Unlimited Websited - $79; Exterprise- $149).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it is an excellent software, it is very expensive. If you have the opportunity to acquire other options for a lower price, do it.

We use it to generate slides that we present in meetings with suppliers.

WOW Slider review by Administrator

"amazing for web development "

What do you like best?

new beauty full and amazing template software for web development ,it's kinds of software where your can move your slide easily with the new effect and the most important thing is it is available in many languages.If you want to slider and you want to pay for programmer then buy this. WordPress slider plugin and Joomla slider module are available also with latest web design trend of sliding horizontal panels also known as Sliders

What do you dislike?

Some time slide not working properly and the most important is there is no technical support. and when i download free version all function is not working properly .there is no way to turn off the music

Recommendations to others considering the product

you don't need much changes your are going on the right direction

i downloaded your free version then i used .i realised you do not need much code for attractive web design and the thing is time saving

WOW Slider review by Angela O.
Angela O.

"Cool Effects"

What do you like best?

This adds cool effects to a photo gallery. I love this for spicing up my website and adding an interesting element to the photos.

What do you dislike?

It is not compatible with my current super basic website builder. No fault of thier own.

My clients loved to see their home stand out from the rest so i liked To use this on a lot of my listings. I noticed A lot of activity on the pages i used This on.

WOW Slider review by Tracey C.
Tracey C.

"WOW is all have to say!"

What do you like best?

I love that fact that it is very easy to navigate and use. It is quick and a fast program. even the least knoweladble can find there way around it.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered any problems through the evaluation period yet.

the benefits are very good when you have many documents.

WOW Slider review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"My review "

What do you like best?

It has great photo galleries. Works perfect in html pages. Beautiful, basic, simple. quick and easy simple sliders for your static html pages - great cross-browser and mobile compatibility.

What do you dislike?

Can't get it to work as a php plugin for Wordpress or Joomla. Support is only by email, is very slow to respond, and gives not-helpful suggestions! The support sucks

Use it to edit photos so I can post pics of my work on social media.

WOW Slider review by User in Financial Services

"Everything you need, amazing. "

What do you like best?

Love all the features of wow slider, particularly the highly customizable feature.

What do you dislike?

I can’t say that there is anything I dislike about wow slider. They have thought of everything.

Using wow slider has brought in more business with its stunning transitions and effects for images and text that will certainly has an affect on visitors in a big way.

WOW Slider review by User

"WOW Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Good professional software suggest buying the real one mind if you are a pro to get rid of watermark

- Reasonably priced

What do you dislike?

There are some inconsistencies which need to be worked on and it is not capable with all photo websites.

- Makes creating presentations easier to develop in regards to organizing photos

Learning about WOW Slider?

* We monitor all WOW Slider reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.