WPS Office

WPS Office is anoffice suite that allows users to read, create & share office documents, presentations & spreadsheets, available for Windows and Linux-based PCs as well as Android and iOS.

Work for WPS Office?

Learning about WPS Office?

WPS Office Reviews

Ask WPS Office a Question
Showing 26 WPS Office reviews
WPS Office review by <span>Libio L.</span>
Libio L.

Very light and I can use it on the mobile quickly

What do you like best?

I can create files quickly.

It allows me to visualize, store, download all types of documents in a single application, since it is compatible with multiple formats.

I can edit the files quickly and adapt them to my needs.

We can use it all in the family since it is of great use for the works and exhibitions that it has to carry out.

This application allows the integration of text, statistical tables, images, photos, etc. For the generation of courses is extremely comfortable, because with it we can have the study material and make the class.

With this application I can manipulate different formats with just one, have them available anywhere I am without having a computer. I can edit text files, calculation files and presentations of any format, as well as view the full range of documents (txt, Doc, Pdf, Ppt, xls)

What do you dislike?

The separation by page does not allow to navigate calmly in the file unfolded and when you work in the complete mode the letters are very small and you have to be constantly approaching and many times it does not work, taking you to the original visualization.

It allows you to make reports anywhere without having a laptop, simply by using the mobile you can make your reports, presentations and statistical tables.

Once completed you can send it by mail or through any social networks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WPS Office
WPS Office review by <span>Mariela  P.</span>
Mariela P.

WPS Office

What do you like best?

I use the free version of WPS Office both on my computer (Windows 10) and my smartphone (Android 4.4.2) mostly to edit documents or to read docs and pdf files. The design of the PC software is very similar to Microsoft Office, so it isn't hard to get used to it. The mobile app is also user friendly and has a simple design.

Any file created with WPS office (documents, presentations and spreadsheets) is compatible with Microsoft Office, which means that sharing files is not a problem. WPS Office has downloadable templates and fonts for several kinds of documents.

The Free version doesn't have a pdf creator, but it is possible to print any file to pdf, and any pdf file can be read using both the PC and the Smartphone app.

It's possible to share documents with the mobile app on several social networks or messaging apps.

A great thing about WPS Office is that, although you can use it for free, without logging in; but if you do, the free version comes with 1GB available so you can save your files to the cloud; and you can also open files you have on Drive, Dropbox and such, with required permission.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy using WPS Office on my phone, it's the only 'Office app' I use on it. However, on my computer, I tend to use Microsoft Office the most. Why? Well, ADS; that's why. Although WPS Office shows ads on both devices, on my phone they can be seen as part of the list of recent documents and such, while on the computer, they can pop while I'm working and I think this is annoying. Of course, since this is a free version, it's completely understandable. I can't wait till I can afford WPS Office Premium, so I can enjoy all it has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use an alternative to Microsoft Office, you can use WPS Office; they're both very similar. WPS Office offers 1GB to save files to a cloud and free access. However, if you can't stand ads and you can afford the premium version, then go for it; you'll not only get rid of them but also will enjoy more features. The Android app is very light, the design is simple and it's very easy to use to read, edit and create documents,spreadsheets and presentations, and to print and read pdf files.

I work as a freelance translator, so if I can't use my computer (because someone else needs it or I'm not at home), I can keep working on my smartphone without any problem. I can open and edit any type of file, no matter if they were created or edited with WPS Office or another 'Office app', I can share them as well.

Also, as I don't have any pdf reader installed on my computer, I can read pdf files using the WPS Office, because it comes with a sort of built-in pdf reader.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

WPS Office review by <span>Edo M.</span>
Edo M.

WPS Office - perfect office package for almost everyone

What do you like best?

This office package is a fantastic example of cost/benefit optimum. In standard subscription plan (3 PCs) yearly cost is symbolic. User interface is clean and well known and user experience is fantastic. There are many online templates for anyone needs. Most important is that all documents are full MS Office compatible, without any sort of problems (at least in my case and I'm working with documents that sometimes are 50+ MB big).

What do you dislike?

There are small imperfections (when loading or downloading files, ... ). Customization of quick access toolbar should have more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As experienced user I find this office package an ideal solution for students, SOHO environment, GO and NGO that have documents without some super extra special features. Online resources are more than good enough andsubscription plan is irresistible for any company with 3 PCs or more.

Having office compatible package with simpler and nice working user interface, with enjoying user experience and lover costs is always a positive thing in everyday work.

WPS Office review by <span>Fernando E.</span>
Fernando E.

Excellent and integrated office tool

What do you like best?

In my opinion a simple and complete way to perform all the tasks relevant to Office. It has a good integration of applications between word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, PDF creation and reading, and with the integration of the scaner utility makes this a powerful work tool.

What do you dislike?

With so much to improve and always integrating new features WPS should have a photo editor, and a multilingual translator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that although they are always adding more features and utilities, always look for the way that the application is not so heavy and easy to process.

WPS Office has helped me with the quick and easy edition of spreadsheets, review of documents received for approval of purchases and sales in my work.

WPS Office review by User in Information Technology and Services

Best Tool to Work With Operating Systems as well as with Android Phones

What do you like best?

Works accurately with Android Phones. There is no change in the file format after uploading or downloading. It allows a user to easily view the document and edit it anytime anywhere if installed on the smartphone. I use this application on my android phone also. It is compatible with Microsoft Office. the user interface can be either static menus or the modern Ribbon, there are tabbed documents also. A Free Personal and a paid Professional version are provided by the program, one can avail for. One of the best parts is the sight-saving Eye Protection Mode option given in the application, for the protection of your eyes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hangs while opening more files together. As such, there isn't any negative point. There isn't any collaboration beyond the Track Changes and Comments. Another point according to me, one thing, this application is lacking and that is grammar checking. There must bs Grammer checking inbuilt tool must be there, so that chances of mistakes would be less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just speed while opening more documents together. There must be an inbuilt grammar checking tool in the application so that one can easily work without the chances of having grammatical mistakes.

Can easily view and edit official documents at home at any time easily. Without having the fear of data loss. As it keeps the data in its original format. This WPS Office application is the most attractive Microsoft Office 365 alternative. The customizable interface it is having and the other unique features make it different from other software.

WPS Office review by <span>Igor P.</span>
Igor P.

WPS

What do you like best?

WPS has fantastic MS Office compatibility and some functions are even better in compare to original Microsoft Office counterpart. In example: when adding rows in Calc, you can specify how many rows you'd like to add at once. And there is a bunch of little nice things added to all corners of this office suite that produce WOW effect in ordinary work and tasks. Mobile version of the suite (tested on Android) is THE BEST mobile office suite period. There is nothing so powerful and allmighty under your fingers like WPS. Just to describe one thing: you can make a pivot table on your smart phone with WPS Calc. Hands down.

What do you dislike?

Commercials... OMG, from the desktop to the mobile, there is a lot of commercials. Sure, you may removed them, but they are exaggerating with commercials. Presentations with video files from PowerPoint some times got blacked and Presentation crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and powerfull office suite, highly compatible with MS Office and also has very similar user interface, so the adoptation time is realy short.

Documentation, technical and user documentation, calculations, presentations.

Learning about WPS Office?

* We monitor all WPS Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.