WPX Hosting

4.8
(46 reviews)

The World's Fastest Hosting Support According To Live Chat Inc. 99% Of WPX Customers LOVE Our Spectacularly Fast Speed, 24/7/365 Support & Security

Work for WPX Hosting?

Learning about WPX Hosting?

WPX Hosting Reviews

Ask WPX Hosting a Question
Showing 46 WPX Hosting reviews
WPX Hosting review by Marc T.
Marc T.

"Amazing website performance and great customer support"

What do you like best?

When I switched over to WPXHosting I was surprised to see that even the performance in the Wordpress dashboard had improved not to mention the overall site speed for my visitors. No more waiting for a page to load in when I clicked a setting to change. When you have limited time to work on your site, even just a few seconds matter.

And the few times I have contacted support, I've received fast, professional help. They don't just tell you what to do, they offer to do it for you.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I struggled for over a year with my previous host and didn't start with WPXHosting from the beginning!

I did have a few problems such as email not working and once an issue with the SSL certificate on my second website. However support took care of both of these issues right away. Problems happen but how quickly your hosting provider can fix them is what really matters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the other reviews and if you want your Wordpress site to run at it's best, get started switching over to WPXHosting. The migration process is simple and they take care of everything.

I switched to WPXHosting to solve two problems: site speed and server resource utilization. Visitors to my websites now get faster page loads and a more responsive navigation experience which has translated to longer visits and a reduced bounce rate. And I no longer need to fight with my hosting provider to continually optimize my site for their lack of server infrastructure as I had to do on my last host.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting review by Stéphane V.
Stéphane V.

"The best support I have ever met on the Web and fast servers"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you're never left alone with WPX. As soon as I've got a question or an issue, I click on the chat button, and they are here in less than 10 seconds (not a joke, that's real). I'm really impressed as I had to wait hours if not days to solve a problem with my previous hosting providers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. The only thing I was missing at first was the information about the memory allowance limitation on the Business plan. That was not indicated in the subscription process. This limitation of 128 Mo is not enough to run my site because of the Elementor plugin. But the team has quickly solved this issue as well, and for free ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate for one second. It is one of my best moves in the last 10 years of Internet marketing.

No more worries because of technical issues. I can spare time to do my real work: Writing posts. I'm writing twice what I was doing previously because I can concentrate on what is important for my business.

What Managed Hosting solution do you use?

WPX Hosting review by Colin J.
Colin J.

"Wish I'd Moved To WPX Hosting Before I Did"

What do you like best?

Difficult to choose, so many good points. Being not very technical, so has to be the support team. They are so knowledgeable, helpful and as quick as the hosting.

Problems are generally sorted out via chat there and then, no hanging around waiting for a reply.

The reason I moved most of my sites (the rest to follow) is the independent reviews looking at all points of service. My site speed on all sites has improved dramatically without me having to tweak this and that.

What do you dislike?

Erm, scratches head. Most of my clients want to pay as little as possible for everything including hosting and didn't want to pay the extra when I moved them to WPX, so a small reduction in hosting cost is all I can think of.

Having said that for what you get it's worth every penny.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't penny pinch when choosing a hosting company. WPX aren't the cheapest nor the most expensive but they are worth every penny.

Less time trying to sort out problems myself so freeing up the time to get new clients and increase profitability.

WPX Hosting review by Ricky F.
Ricky F.

"The BEST Hosting Service I've Ever Experienced!"

What do you like best?

To be honest, my favorite thing about WPX is the outstanding support. I've never seen anything like it in over 10 years as an online business owner. I also love the speed of my websites.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about WPX. That's the honest truth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to building an business online (meaning, you are truly serious about serving your audience the best way possible through your websites), you cannot afford to pay for a hosting service that is not willing to go the extra mile for you and your business.

I prefer to pay $25 per month with WPX and have no worries, then to pay $10 per month with a cheaper option that do not have any sense of true commitment to their customers. WPX is a complete no-brainer for pros, and especially, if you are a newbie that don't want to face the massive and unavoidable technical headaches that comes with owning a website.

At the end, you need to be very honest with yourself regarding one thing:

Is it more important to you to have real peace of mind and support or the alternative ("save" $15 per month and experience huge stress and frustration because of the lack of support and care)?

I've used many other hosting services throughout the years, but WPX is always there (literally), to help me with any transition or technical issue, if any. They've even offered help on doing things that I was unable to do, because of lack of time. WPX is a perfect example on how any business and hosting company should serve their customers.

WPX Hosting review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"The Best Hosting experience I have ever had - In 30 years!"

What do you like best?

If there is one thing that really stands out at WPX, it is their tech support. There is never a waiting time, the techs are very well educated on WordPress and they will do things most hosting companies won't even discuss. I have been with WPX for over a year now. I have 18 sites, both clients and personal. Every site that I have moved is now loading faster. And I did not move from bad hosting, I moved from WPE. But the difference between the two is striking. If hosting is mentioned in a conversation, WPX is always recommended.

What do you dislike?

I can not say that there is anything I dislike. If there was one thing that would be helpful, it would be the ability to have staging, production and live. But quite frankly there is not one thing that I "dislike" about WPX

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong here, just do it.

As mentioned above, migrating a site to WPX has given me a speed boost each time. This obviously makes the client happy. However, the biggest benefit I have realized is right back to WPX Tech SUpport. I am a small one-man SEO company in a relatively small market - Montana. The quality of W{X's support is close to having an IT department. They are without any doubt, the best techs I have worked with.

WPX Hosting review by Louise B.
Louise B.

"Why I recommend WPX Hosting"

What do you like best?

I love the great support which is very fast and helpful. I love that my site is now faster and that everything to do with my hosting is now much simpler. I also like that they are continually improving and adding to the service - I have only been with WPX Hosting a relatively short time, yet in that time I have seen improvements to the service like the introduction of their own cdn network to improve site speed even more.

What do you dislike?

I would say that dislike is too strong a word. Sometimes I miss having a cPanel then I remember that I can just ask support so it makes my life much easier and I can break less!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out their services to see if they meet your requirements. Switching to WPX Hosting was very easy and they migrated my sites very quickly. Support is excellent and very fast and responsive.

I have a faster website whilst reducing my hosting costs. The excellent and very fast/responsive support reduces my tech burden

WPX Hosting review by LUSEKELO MWAKITALU H.
LUSEKELO MWAKITALU H.

"I love wpx hosting"

What do you like best?

Their support, they respond in less than I minute every time I contact them, everytime i get a technical problem they help me to solve it in questions of minutes.

What do you dislike?

For me I like everything they do, but, I think they could do a little better with a phone support, for people who who desire it, but for sure they have the best support system I ever seen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best wpx hosting,If you're serious about Wordpress hosting then Wpx Hosting is the solution. Everything is so simple and easy to use, free ssl forever, they will move your websites and blogs for free.I will recommend to anyone including my own mother.

I am hosting my blogs there, my blogs are faster now, since i started hosting with them i never get hacked, they do some security checkup for me and in case i have any problem or i messed up something they are a chat away for help.

Their support knows what they re doing, unlike most of the companies.

WPX Hosting review by Everard B.
Everard B.

"Where have you been all my life?"

What do you like best?

I've been with 3 different hosting companies before discovering WPX and can say that this is the best online business investment that I ever made. No doubt about it. The customer service has no competitors. I can't express how time and time again whenever I needed assistance, customer service was always instantly available to help. I don't know how they pull it off, but the level of service in my opinion has been unheard of and would classify the company as being severely under-priced in my book. Hopefully this review will rescue someone from wasting their time and money with another hosting company. WPX hosting is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

I dislike absolutely nothing about this company. The service I received makes it a no brainer to recommend this company to anyone. The only time that I ever had an issue was when the company implemented their own CDN. For some reason it caused a hiccup with some of my network firewalls, but the problem was solved by switching networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is a no brainer if you want perfect customer service and a peace of mind about your website's over-all well being.

Speed. I didn't think it was possible to have a fast website until finding WPX. I was greatly frustrated with my pingdom scores and always felt like hosting companies blamed it on everything but themselves. WPX is the real deal when it comes to speed.

WPX Hosting review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Solid, Fast, Professional, Supported"

What do you like best?

It's blazing fast, cloud distribution INCLUDED, well supported and protected, proactive communication, and so so so much less hassle than any hosting provider I've ever used. Hav moved all my sites and consulting clients over to WPX Hosting.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful if it was a bit easier to use G Suite for email. They expect to run the DNS, as most providers do. It was easy enough for me with my background. But their local email handling/support is not sufficient for any significant email-using website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WPX specializes in WordPress hosting, and now with their cloud distribution included, I'm finding the quality and price value exceptional. I've moved clients from several providers over to WPX and all have been amazed especially at the load speed difference on their site ~ just by moving!

I need solid performance around the world since my coaching and consulting clients exist in many countries. I need support when things go wrong by people who really KNOW what they are doing and have an eagerness to fix the issue quickly... and DO.

WPX Hosting review by Curt S.
Curt S.

"Continuously Excellent"

What do you like best?

The speed, the ease of use, and the service are unbeatable. I have been with them for years and based on the fact that they ALWAYS stay on top of the newest developments and have never had anything but unbelievable customer service, I can't imagine going anywhere else.

If you're looking for a fast, modern, WP host, WPX is your best bet, and it's really not even close.

I even gave them a video review, which I literally never do.

So, highly recommended across pretty much every aspect of their service offerings.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. They do everything well. I have had issues with other hosts that take forever to resolve, and WPX is just always there to help me. There is really nothing negative I can say about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and sign up already. You won't regret it.

Huge speed increases and a much better use of my time when dealing with my web hosting issues.

WPX Hosting review by Barnabas B.
Barnabas B.

"Amazing products and more importantly Amazing Customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service from WPXhosting is amazing. I have used many other hosting providers before but these guys just rock it! Always willing to help even if it's not something they "deal" with directly. The hosting is lightning fast as well and provides me and my customer's amazing load times.

What do you dislike?

Currently, they do not have a supported calendar function so I have had to use a workaround for my clients that are cheap and do not have their own email hosting (office 365 or Gsuites).

Recommendations to others considering the product

They stand behind their products and the support is insane. So if you are used to not getting a ticket answered for days or even hours this is a great reason to switch as they answer my emails within minutes (generally) never had more than like 6 hours. And chat support almost instantly. Their tech reps actually know what they are talking about and can fix the problems, not jumping through multiple reps or hoops.

Speed for our multiple websites with a large range of traffic. The customer support is insane for any company! We have solved also having uptime reliability when we had Bluehost or siteground our website seemed to crash often.

WPX Hosting review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Awesome support!"

What do you like best?

The support staff at WPX Hosting is the reason why I continuously recommend them to anybody who will listen. I'm happy to suggest them anytime there's a discussion about hosting options. Marina and Dian have both been extremely helpful these past few days.

What do you dislike?

There's really no dislikes where WPX Hosting is concerned. Every time I have to deal with them, I'm happy that I moved to their hosting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you go anywhere else, you will have made a mistake. This is the best host I've seen anywhere.

I'm able to fix almost any issue with the websites hosted by WPX Hosting. If the support staff are not able to fix it, they help me diagnose what the underlying issue is, and that's invaluable. Then I know what sort of help I need to ask for to hire a freelancer to do the more technical work.

WPX Hosting review by Allen B.
Allen B.

"Fantastic Webhost - Lightyears Above the Rest"

What do you like best?

Coming from another big name host - the customer service is unreal. They are willing to go over and beyond what a traditional host will do. Also, the migration from the old host to WPX was a breeze. What we thought would be the most difficult part of the process was a simple and easy transition. Absolutely Awesome!

What do you dislike?

We did see a definite speed improvement; however running a WooCommerce store we would like to continue to see improvements on the server side to further improve the speed of our site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely switch - everything about WPX is superior to the "Big Guys" in the hosting industry.

1. Better Customer Support

2. Better management portal (compared with the old hosts restrictive cPanel setup) - WPX has a very intuitive interface.

3. Improved speed over our old host.

WPX Hosting review by Tahir Y.
Tahir Y.

"Amazing Fast and Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

They help at amazing speed even from live chat, you just need to login and ask questions from live chat, and that's all, in minutes you get the answer and the execution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, people discuss about their prices but I think it worths.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a fast, reliable and helpful solution for your hosting needs, I don't think you can find better one. I have tried 10s of hosting companies in 10 years maybe, maybe wpengine may be closer to WPX but WPX is the best.

I have blogs and I also have an e-commerce business on my website, I need a fast and 100% uptime hosting that is also very professional and helpful, WPX was there for me.

WPX Hosting review by Ann A.
Ann A.

"I could not be happier"

What do you like best?

WPX offers the speed and customer service they promise. On my old host I had database problems frequently. I have never had these caused by WPX. Their customer service is lightning fast, knowledgable and has saved me so much time and frustration. In most cases, they've helped me fix issues within minutes. The ease of use and speed of their own website is fantastic too which saves me time as well! I am delighted with their service.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything yet that I dislike! WPX meets and exceeds expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just switch. WPX is worth the price.

Dramatic speed increase, amazing customer service has already saved me what would have taken days to solve with previous hosting plans.

"Fast and Dependable"

What do you like best?

I've been with WPX for a few years now. The hosting is fast, they're always rolling out new features to make it better, and their support is top notch. Chat support is probably the best in the biz as the agents actually know what they are talking about and are super responsive. I've used their free site migration many times as it's always done quickly and flawlessly. I don't remember any of my sites ever having a downtime so that says a lot.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to find a negative but the back end, while it looks great and is organized well, is a bit slow at times. Also, while I would probably never use it since their chat/message support is so good, they don't offer phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the money, there is no better host once you're past the starter website stage.

I currently host 13 sites with WPX. All load up faster than any previous hosting I've had which contributes to a better user experience and ultimately higher rankings in Google. I've taken advantage of their free site migration and free and easy SSL many times. A great feature is the easy process of creating a staging version of a site which you can work on (ie: to change a theme) while the current site is live. Migrating those changes to the live site literally takes 1 click of a button.

WPX Hosting review by L.R. L.
L.R. L.

"Instantaneous service anytime"

What do you like best?

I'm barely technical so I often rely on the ever-present chat windows on the WPX site. I always receive instantaneous, friendly, non-condescending support from whomever is on duty. It's why I continue to pay more than I would for a more basic webhost. I'm guessing the technical side is great as well, but I wouldn't know.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The service couldn't be better as far as I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I keep saying it - the support is fantastic.

I host five websites on WPX and if I ever have any technical issues I get support right away. There's never any downtime in waiting for support as there is with most other web-based support teams.

WPX Hosting review by Rusty M.
Rusty M.

"Best Wordpress Hosting by a Large Margin"

What do you like best?

State-of-the-art Wordpress cloud hosting with blazing speed. The support team has crazy knowledge of anything Wordpress related.

What do you dislike?

WPX doesn't have a great affiliate program. Not really a complaint, but there are seriously inferior hosting companies out there that only crush it, because of their affiliate payouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's already the fastest WP hosting solution, and have built their own cloud hosting solution to improve the speed. It's fast and only getting faster.

I've been a FT Internet marketer in the fitness niche for 10 years. My main hosting requirements are speed and support. WPX is blazing fast and the support team helps me with any WP issues my site is experiencing.

WPX Hosting review by Matthew N.
Matthew N.

"WPX is a Ferrari service (for a Ford-level budget)"

What do you like best?

The WPX service is insanely good: super-efficient, ridiculously responsive and wonderfully friendly. I have studied and focused on great customer experiences for over 25 years now, and these guys (plenty of women on their team, too, btw) provide one of the top customer experiences I've enjoyed anywhere, in any field.

What do you dislike?

There isn't one single thing I dislike about WPX (and I don't say that lightly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the reviews, then give them a serious look. Their free migration, free SSL certificates, performance, price and service are truly world class.

I am not a techie, so I want and need a web host that is super-reliable, utterly safe, and easy for me to use. Plus, help has to be on hand - even for things that the tech crowd find simple and easy. WPX does all of this stunningly well, and on top of that, they deliver sizzling site performance for my websites.

WPX Hosting review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"Best Hosting Company"

What do you like best?

The best thing I absolutely LOVE about WPX hosting is their customer service. They are quick and get down to the bottom of any issues I have very quickly!

What do you dislike?

The storage. I am a photographer and email hoarder ;) and I'm always getting emails about maxing out my storage. I never had that issue with my other hosting company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm able to make changes to my website so much easier now with the help of WPX and as a result, it's helping with the first impression of clients when they land on my website.

WPX Hosting review by Administrator

"Superb support and hosting"

What do you like best?

Round the clock fast support. They know their stuff and have fixed every issue that's come up.

What do you dislike?

There's been periodic technical issues where a site would go down and then back up minutes later. It appears to have been another site on that server having heavy traffic. WPX said they fixed it and it has definitely improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to switch if you're in the market for a host. They transfer you in for free (most hosts charge per site), they have instant tech support chatting available, and great hosting speed and features. They keep taking the speed to new levels.

Easy hosting. They transferred in my sites for free. Very fast speed for my sites. I don't worry so much about hosting issues.

WPX Hosting review by Addison L.
Addison L.

"Support and performance are the best out there. "

What do you like best?

I love the response time and outstanding quality of the support team. They really know their stuff!

What do you dislike?

I was a little scared that phone support was not available but after thinking about it, I prefer chat and it’s ability to share links and screenshots.

I host around a dozen sites and my old hosting was increasing there price and their support quality was dropping drastically. When I searched for an alternate, I gave WPX a shot and a year later I highly recommend them!

WPX Hosting review by Christopher Y.
Christopher Y.

"WPX - The best around!"

What do you like best?

The best support in the industry. Professional and very prompt. Never a wait time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...I have been using them for a few years and I have had No problems!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out...you will not regret it. More expensive than some of the cheap hosting options but you get what you pay for.

I needed a reliable hosting company and WPX meets all of our needs for hosting. They are always improving, upgrading and staying on top of the latest technology.

WPX Hosting review by Raymond P.
Raymond P.

"Absolutely. The. Best. Hosting. You. Can. Get."

What do you like best?

The customer support. From Host Gator, to BlueHost to Namecheap, to SiteGround. WPX Hosting, has the best customer support, most intuitive dashboard, simplistic set-up, ever. Absolutely love the service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Seriously. Go get an account and try to find something wrong. You wont.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just switch to WPX Hosting. Do it.

Slow hosting. Everyone else touts quick, speedy, fast, hosting. They're liars. Go with WPX. You will not find a faster host, unless, you go with a dedicated server. Period.

WPX Hosting review by Start H.
Start H.

"Seamless User Experience "

What do you like best?

Customer Services. I am not a tech-savvy person, but when you got a problem, just drop them a message and it will be solved.

What do you dislike?

Can't complain much, WPX knows what they are doing. Bring the chat function back inside the login page?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good direction to focus on only WordPress. Maybe branching out to other alternatives as well?

Everything involving WordPress. You don't need to know anything about it as a responsive team from WPX always got your back! :)

WPX Hosting review by Andrej T.
Andrej T.

"Best Out There"

What do you like best?

There's no other company with a customer service like these guys, not just in hosting, but in general. And it's a bargain too for what they charge. It took me weeks of research to find the right hosting company and this was more than good bet.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing and I'm a honest person! haha

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you won't regret. And if you will I'm sure they'll be happy to give you your money back.

Website hosting

WPX Hosting review by Nate A.
Nate A.

"Best Wordpress hosting by far."

What do you like best?

They have an extremely fast host and superb support. The excellent support is without a doubt the reason I happily pay the annual membership. If I am ever having any issues with the site, they help troubleshoot and resolve even if it's not completely related to their hosting service. Again, the live chat support and fast response ticketing is like nothing I have ever seen.

What do you dislike?

It is on the pricier side for hosting, but to me they are worth every penny. Best decision I made early on was going with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it and hasn't disappointed me in my 2 years of using.

Excellent hosting and support whenever the site has any issues.

WPX Hosting review by David G.
David G.

"Fast - 84% reduction in page load time"

What do you like best?

Great Support - Migration was done for me. Email addresses moved for me. Then I measured my page load and it went from a snail 15 seconds to a reasonable 2.5 seconds before I even do anything to clean up my site.

What do you dislike?

It costs more to get more. My prior service was $18 a month cheaper. I was penny wise, pound foolish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

amazing results

People and Google do not like slow.

WPX Hosting review by Myke O.
Myke O.

"And The Gold Medal Goes To..."

What do you like best?

If there was an award for going the extra mile WPXhosting would win the gold medal hands down. Their service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

If I had to list what I don't like about WPXhosting, I would be stumped because I can't come up with one thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this company and intend to start promoting them on my sites.

Speed and simplicity.

WPX Hosting review by Zandrea K.
Zandrea K.

"Started in November and Could Not be happier"

What do you like best?

The amazing customer support staff! They are super fast and unbelievably helpful!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! The speed is great and well the price could always be less but its a great value and worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do grow and lose your amazing customer service!

They help by installing the site for me and they place the SSL certificate which saves me time and money!

WPX Hosting review by Administrator

"The best hosting available"

What do you like best?

My whole experience with WPX has been really good. The customer service is first class and the speed for the price is outstanding. It's difficult to identify one thing that stands out because every aspect of the service has been so good.

What do you dislike?

The members page can be a bit slow to load sometimes and it can be a little difficult to navigate at first. Also the Cookies/GDPR acceptance reminder seems to appear every time I log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

It's cheaper and faster than any other service I've tried and moving sites was really easy.

"Greatest support ever"

What do you like best?

Support is incredibly fast and helpful! Whenever I needed help, I got response within couple of hours and most of the times by that time they already fixed the problem )

What do you dislike?

everything is great, nothing to report here) No, seriously, I have absolutely no problems with WPX hosting, that considering that it's the 3rd hosting provider that I try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Quick, reliable, solid hosting for my blog. I get SSL for free, plus hosting, plus CDN, speed is fast.

WPX Hosting review by Sylvia LeRahl M.
Sylvia LeRahl M.

"Exceptional Service"

What do you like best?

I love that someone is there to answer my questions 24/7 and they go ABOVE AND BEYOND to do so! (Trust me, I've asked plenty of questions...)

What do you dislike?

Well, I suppose it would be great if I could garner this service for free, but... Otherwise, absolutely nothing. ;)

They host my two business sites; very little downtime ever experienced with fast speeds. They play a huge role in the background, which is exactly what you want in a web host.

WPX Hosting review by User

"Greatest WP Hosting i have ever used"

What do you like best?

WPX is the best Wp hosting out there. the Customer support is very fast and they always solved my problems no questions asked.

Any Upgrades are given to all customers free of charge what is really cool. Thank you for this great service.

What do you dislike?

A little bit expensive. There should be a lower teer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Speed is no longer a problem with WPX + No Prooblems with heavy scripts.

WPX Hosting review by Administrator

"Recently transferred to WPX Hosting and love it"

What do you like best?

What I like best about WPX Hosting is the speed. I went from a Page Speed Score of 76 to 98 on GTmetrix.

What do you dislike?

I am still trying to get used to not having cPanel and the ability to create cron jobs

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend WPX Hosting for it's speed, security and features.

My sites loads faster and is much more secure than on previous hosting

WPX Hosting review by Administrator

"It's like if your mother took care of hosting"

What do you like best?

Very fast chat answers. Also, people behind it are nice and resolutive.

What do you dislike?

They do not allow you to ssh your site. That's something i really want to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't regret.

I have lots of WP, i need to organize them properly. Also, the respond faster, and there's lots of benefits due the simple CPANEL.

WPX Hosting review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Super Great Fast WordPress Hosting"

What do you like best?

WPX Has by far the most affordable fast WordPress Hosting World Wide. The High Speed Helps With Everything, Conversions, productivity.

What do you dislike?

No phone Support, that's is all I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Affordable Wordpress Hosting. speed and security

I no longer am trying to search for the WordPress Speed my company needs to run Ecommerce sites.

WPX Hosting review by User

"One of the best hosting companies"

What do you like best?

The level of support provided. You can always count on them and live chat support hasn't been off at all as far as I know. The free WPX Cloud CDN is the icing on the cake. You no longer need to buy extra CDN services as it's all inclusive now.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the only con is each staging copy is counted as one additional website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good support, good server performance, and reasonably priced. You won't regret it.

Good performance server that helps with website rankings.

WPX Hosting review by Gordon B.
Gordon B.

"Best hosting and support service I have encountered in over 22 years of developing mail services and"

What do you like best?

Support, speed and the communication from WPX is all excellent. 24 hour chat support is always quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about any aspect of the service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best hosting service I have encountered.

Support for upgrades. Managing a CDN, Word Press updates etc

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

WPX Hosting really always take their time to fix issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes one support staff says one thing doesn't work and another can fix it. Some are better than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best hosting company we had so far

WPX Hosting solves everythign about my hosting.

WPX Hosting review by Damian  M.
Damian M.

"Excellent server and support"

What do you like best?

Fastest server worldwide. Even faster support. Problem free.

What do you dislike?

You have to wait almost 2 seconds to receive support...

They offer free SSL, combined to server speed, I am getting higher on Google rankings.

WPX Hosting review by Andy T.
Andy T.

"Truly amazing"

What do you like best?

Super customer service and a brilliant service

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all , this is a genuinely great service and is super fast!

Google speed issue fixed !

WPX Hosting review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"WPX. Review 1/12/19"

What do you like best?

WPX has more B2B capabilities. The functionalities can be used with mid level to large size businesses.

What do you dislike?

The product can be limited in a few areas but this is minor.

We are solving the problem of repeat business. We have realized by tracking SEO and analytics for a specific target market we are able to attract the right demographics.

WPX Hosting review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"A slow host with limited features "

What do you like best?

It has a nice UI and the interfaces are sensible and functional.

What do you dislike?

Everything feels a little archaic and old. Wish the look was more contemporary.

Just some good old classic data hosting! Not a ton of benefits. We ended up switching.

WPX Hosting review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, and very self explanatory

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to dislike. Very confident in my browsing knowing there's not a whole lot of people with good intentions

Nothing at all. Even the setup was easy

WPX Hosting review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

This software worked well for all of my hosting needs

What do you dislike?

It may not be for everybody, depending on your project

We needed help with hosting, and WPX did just that

Learning about WPX Hosting?

* We monitor all WPX Hosting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.