Wrike

Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.

Work for Wrike?

Learning about Wrike?

Wrike Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 537 Wrike reviews
Wrike review by <span>Errol H.</span>
Errol H.

"Wonderful tools."

What do you like best?

I can say that it is a very good method of the communication side in which I can an easily save a history of the conversation. An easy way to solve the working process for projects in such a way as to report all working team of tasks about when to start our the project. Also, it is nicecontrol service for all of us.

What do you dislike?

We don't receive any hard problems which can make bad things to our working process. Generally, the platform is used for all our team and we are glad to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will be always organized and always will be all work done on time. No doubts about it, I definitely recommend this software to everyone who likes to work with a higher level. It is always will help you with your managing projects problems.

We like to work on content plan creation, very good choice of topics and tasks control related to it. Other things like business culture projects, events where we need an organized way to cooperate. Honestly, it is easy and working fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wrike
Wrike review by <span>Robert J.</span>
Robert J.

"Wonderful tools"

What do you like best?

Wrike is used in absolutely all of our department as the main tool for managing programs. This is completely web-based software, so you do not need to download anything. The timeline tool is perfect for setting priorities and tracking your budget and your events. You can easily organize your own plans and actions in unlimited folders.

What do you dislike?

We do not get any complex problems, which can cause bad results in our workflow. As a rule, the platform is used for the purpose of our entire team, and we are happy to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike is able to become a great tool for solving your project problems. A free account is good, but the basic functions that I need are only available for payment.

The notification function is also excellent, as it can talk about certain projects within the framework of this project or the subtitle of the project, so that anyone can see what was said about the specific task. There are excellent tools for almost all tasks and projects.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Wrike review by <span>Johnathan S.</span>
Johnathan S.

"Very Capable Task and Project Management System"

What do you like best?

I've used several systems designed to help you manage team and personal tasks and projects, but none have been as robust and usable as Wrike. With Wrike you can make task managing as easy or complicated as you need it to be. You can create dashboards to see specifically what you want to see and nothing else. At the same time, they provide you with great support as you get going with their product so you aren't left wondering how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't really found anything I dislike about Wrike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a marketing group, Wrike is a big step in the right direction to smoothing out your processes. It integrates with Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and makes review processes much easier.

I am part of a marketing team, and we have a ton of complicated processes that we have to go through to get our work done. Wrike is helping us to systematize those processes to make them more efficient and effective, as well as helping me to get my daily tasks organized.

Wrike review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Great for Project Management and Data Tracking - Very Laggy with Lots of Projects"

What do you like best?

It's better than Trello in that it helped us scale as our professional services organization grew. Frequently we have 5-15 new projects each day, and that's a lot of data that we need to track. With Wrike's customization, we've created a flow that works for our team.

What do you dislike?

It's SUPER LAGGY now that we have so many projects in the system. Sometimes I need to wait 4-5 seconds for a page to load when I click on a task. Moving from project to project or task to task is very slow because doing so often opens up the sidebar of ALL of the projects (even Completed ones!). I need to close up the tabs on all of the projects every single time, just to get Wrike to move faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask a ton of questions when the Wrike Team goes to your campus and does a training. Spend a lot of time learning Wrike, because it'll hurt your team and department later when there are certain people who don't know how to use it, or who aren't comfortable making a switch to it.

Wrike provides us with a ton of data. We use this data to measure the efficiency of our Research and Project Management Team. We live in Wrike every day, and we can pull daily, weekly, monthly, or customized reports which allow our managers to determine team and department workload.

Wrike review by <span>Heather G.</span>
Heather G.

"Flexible Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Wrike stood out from the rest by being a robust and flexible project management tool. We were able to customize Wrike to our workflow and to meet our needs rather than change to conform to how it worked. Customer service has been outstanding since day one. The support staff is knowledgable and quick to respond and provide assistance.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functions that I think could be improved upon, most notable the proofing/approval feature and the timeline view. The proofing/approval feature is a great tool but we have experienced a few glitches and it seems a little clunky at times. The timeline view is a great view to have, but without an undo feature you have to be really careful when looking at rescheduling different tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a one stop shop Wrike is the answer. Its robust nature and flexibility allow for different workflows and processes. Keep all you work and processes in one place with Wrike.

Project management, task management, collaboration and transparency.

With Wrike we are able to keep better track of where we are with our projects and our workload, thus helping us meet deadlines and keep everyone informed.

Wrike review by <span>Annie G.</span>
Annie G.
View Original

"Better than other systems, recent updates have been great"

What do you like best?

Wrike has a very clean, user-friendly interface. You don't have to hunting for your work or get hung up on technical glitches or errors - you see what you need to see, when you want to see it. I like the different pipeline stages you can use as a multi-person project progresses. I also really like the new calendar feature that they rolled out, after a long time requesting a calendar view.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see Wrike extensions on Firefox too, not just Chrome. Can sometimes be slow, but not enough to disrupt my work in any significant manner (unlike other systems)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at it closely compared to other systems like Asana and Trello before making a decision.

We have a lot of back-and-forth between teams, and Wrike makes that easier to deal with. As a result, there's less frustration on an individual level and higher productivity across the department. I also personally really like the calendar view - it makes it easy to see what coming weeks look like, and if I need to work hard to get ahead and not get swamped.

Learning about Wrike?

* We monitor all Wrike reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.