4.1 out of 5
Do you work for Wrike?

Wrike Reviews & Product Details

What is Wrike?

Wrike is the perfect project management tool for teams of 20+. It comes with enterprise-level security & scalability. Project Managers, Product Managers & Program Managers love these features: Gantt charts, Workload View for resource management, Custom Dashboards, structuring via Folders, Projects, and tasks & auto-assignment based on task statuses. On a marketing or creative team? Wrike for Marketers is a separate product with tailored templates, proofing tools & an Adobe extension. "Wrike makes 800-item task list a lot more manageable." - Hoon Kim, creative production manager at Airbnb. "With Wrike, I am able to track and monitor all of my projects in one place. If asked about one of my projects, I can instantly go into Wrike and give them an update within 30 seconds.." - Lisa Matthews, project manager at Hootsuite. "I like Wrike the best because I think it is the most intuitive." - Meredith Selden, director of process integration at TGI Fridays.

Wrike Screenshots

Wrike Profile Details

Wrike Profile Details

Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Wrike, Inc.
Description
Advanced project management & collaboration tools for Enterprise and SMB.
2006

Wrike Reviews

1-50 of 643 total Wrike reviews

Wrike Reviews

1-50 of 643 total Wrike reviews
Wrike review by Verushka C.
Director, Global Health Division

"Wrike - A friendly tool for project management"

What do you like best?

Wrike guarantees multiple functions of quality, with a high percentage of security and quality, providing an exclusive and ideal support to solve any inconvenience that may arise. It allows easy communication between colleagues, which is incredible for the correct transmission of documents, information and important data. On the other hand, their complete tools contribute to a better management of the projects, with the labeling, the notes, the categorization and the ease of personalization, everything is much simpler.

What do you dislike?

Initially, for new users of Wrike it can be difficult to adapt to the appropriate usage and customization settings, which requires a lot of time, dedication and training to learn how to correctly handle all the data. On the other hand, the software has worked efficiently, with very complete tools that are executed in a professional manner, we are satisfied with the experience and we do not find any feature that we do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The communication between members of the team is essential, to carry out a coordinated work and achieve faster progress, with Wrike you can achieve this. The scope of the project management functions has a great coverage, allows you to organize and manage all your work with a good follow-up in the time invested. I recommend Wrike for how great he is when doing his job.

Wrike has been our guidance tool and our exceptional support to follow the correct path to the completion and scope of each of our projects and objectives. Significantly, we have been able to log in and keep track of pending tasks, missing requirements, deadline events and obtain the information we have stored. Everything from a tool that has kept us organized work and projects guided by an excellent path.

Wrike review by Paul R.
Account Executive

"A collaboration tool with very useful features"

What do you like best?

Wrike has tools that are geared towards effective collaborations for large teams. We can keep track of virtually every detail of our projects and keep everyone aware and accountable of project activities and due dates. The account portal has a neat and clean design that makes it easy to navigate the platform. I like how various elements sync together so we can see tasks and their status in different perspectives.

What do you dislike?

The overall pricing is higher compared to several of the other collaboration tools we considered. Since there are so many tools and potentially so much data to manage for certain projects, it can be complex to use this system properly for new users. Even after reading some overview articles on Wrike, I still needed to take some time to use it in order to learn how to make it work for me best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Wrike can be especially useful for streamlining the delivery of project information to your team. It's essentially a central nervous system that can update multiple variables in real time based on user actions.

Our company uses Wrike to help create plans of action and to stay on task for completing them. It's a centralized resource that we can all connect to for project information and to ask and answer questions about issues that may arise. Wrike has been a very well-rounded platform that allows us to input and track a full range of data related to projects such as task assignments, due dates and budgets.

Wrike review by Philip B.
System Manager
Telecommunications

"Tool that helps to organize all the projects of my team in one place."

What do you like best?

Collaborative work management is fantastic to extend to remote employees, which we have included in team projects that allow you to track your productivity over time.

improves the sense of responsibility among team members that allows us to verify if there are errors and where they occur, to prevent them from happening again

What do you dislike?

This software may have a problem like all others, but we have not yet detected any in wrike, sometimes the biggest problems can occur due to not having a good communication on the same computer or just a lack of communication with the client

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is essential to have the technology to work more organized and faster, without difficulties that a member may be missing due to distance reasons it is time to experiment with new ways of working as a team. Wrike does what is necessary so that everyone on the team has everything at their fingertips.

We have improved our level of teamwork during the last 4 years thanks to some of the software to manage the projects, wrike becomes the main software that has helped us solve many of the problems like getting real-time reports of all the my team projects and decision making with new and stimulating ideas for a team comfort, offers service at your disposal 24/7 saving valuable time to the organization

Wrike review by Mary P.
Educational Technologist

"Great Task Management"

What do you like best?

I like the organization and communication Wrike provides for service requests. The communication is easy through Wrike, whether it's selecting a status or sending a message. Easy to communicate with other collaborators on projects as well, everyone is always up to date on progress.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit limiting from the data end - I don't see much of this, but I know my boss was trying to run reports that seemed pretty simple but couldn't get the settings right for the data she wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They layout and user interface is great for people who aren't totally comfortable with tech. Email communication is great also, so once a request is put in through Wrike, the user really doesn't have to login again to get updates as long as their email settings are turned on. Responding to an email from Wrike will go back to the person assigned to the task.

We use Wrike for technology service requests. The benefits of Wrike really help see where the most problems are and if it's a building culture issue or an equipment issue, and where and what we need to improve.

Wrike review by Errol H.
Integration Specialist

"Wonderful tools."

What do you like best?

I can say that it is a very good method of the communication side in which I can an easily save a history of the conversation. An easy way to solve the working process for projects in such a way as to report all working team of tasks about when to start our the project. Also, it is nicecontrol service for all of us.

What do you dislike?

We don't receive any hard problems which can make bad things to our working process. Generally, the platform is used for all our team and we are glad to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will be always organized and always will be all work done on time. No doubts about it, I definitely recommend this software to everyone who likes to work with a higher level. It is always will help you with your managing projects problems.

We like to work on content plan creation, very good choice of topics and tasks control related to it. Other things like business culture projects, events where we need an organized way to cooperate. Honestly, it is easy and working fast.

Wrike review by AL l.
Manager

"One of the best Project management tool out there!"

What do you like best?

I have used a few different programs to track projects and activities. I have found Wrike to be a good solution for our team.

Wrike lets us set up and assign tasks very easily to complete projects.

By listing out the activities we can e can project completion dates

The user interface allows me to work exactly the way I want. The projects and activities are highly customization and can be viewed in multiple different views.

Tagging is useful for quickly linking different projects or tasks.

You can also log the hours you put into a certain activity or project.

Tasks can be created under project and sub task can be created under under each task to share with appropriate team.

The different view allow the user to view each project in a view that best fits the activities.

I personally use the tasks to take notes on my meetings and calls.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool that does its job. The design is good overall but it is quite expensive per user as the team size increases.

One of the drawbacks are that there is no shared calendar for teams to use. I wish there were more resources online to train people on how to use Wrike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool but has a learning curve.

Helps me keep my teams updated on the progress of projects. Gives visibility to users and helps us better manage our workload. Overall it has been a life saver.

Wrike review by Aneesh L.
Manager Corporate Analysis
Management Consulting

"Great Project management tool!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface that is extremely easy to use. I have used multiple tools like Monday, Microsoft project but nothing has all the features that wrike offers.

The drag and drop Folder and Project functionality allow for nesting projects inside folders and create a totally customizable flow. Wrike let's you set it up, the way you want to organize it either by project, client or team member.

The tag function is something that is super useful, not to mention the various analytics, reports etc.

The dashboard and report feature helps you track activities by the assignee or by the project. The stream function is super useful.

The on cloud application means I don't always need to download it when I access it from computers other than my own.

What do you dislike?

Too many features wish there were more resources out there for training. Also what would be helpful is a chat feature among users. Could improve the calendar and add APIs to integrate with the outlook calendar.

The reporting feature is lacking, would love to have an option to auto-generate and email reports weekly.

Project sharing needs to be more intuitive.

Wrike helped me organize my work and be more up to date on project progress.

I use Wrike daily at work and it gives me full visibility and control over my daily tasks. I love the Timeline view with all tasks spread through the time.

Has given me better visibility to tasks and activities in real time.

Wrike review by Ram J.
Software Engineer
Information Services

"Great tool for small teams!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and highly customization. Allows tracking of projects by time. Plenty of integrations with other tools, my favorite being the outlook add in. Has a free plan for someone who'd prefer to try it out before they get a paid plan.

Wrike offers mobile apps for Android and iOS. On both platforms, the app is optimized to work on tablets and smartphones.

Wrike is unique with respect to other similar applications because it is not just a project management tool. It also functions as a work management tool, which is slightly different.

You can also track individual activities not just projects. You can create sub folders for Folders. Projects can be created within folders. You can create a folder for a specific department, all projects and work for that department can be stored in subfolders and projects.

What do you dislike?

Expensive and the interface could be counter intuitive at times. It is slightly on the expensive side compared to the other collaborative software. It does not have a built in chart app that is necessary for work collaboration tools. It is lacking as a work management tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps my team track time spent on a project and evaluate workloads in real time. Has made collaboration easier. Great because of quick set up and excellent integration with other APIs helps in generating reports that can be used in meeting. I have used Wrike to better manage my meetings.

Wrike review by Evans A.
Director Of Business Development

"Wrike - What Powers the Backend to our Agency"

What do you like best?

Wrike is a powerful organizational tool that allows us to directly proof, approve, and inform team members of changes to any particular production.

What do you dislike?

Wrike has its challenges, mostly on the end-user experience as some clients have difficulty learning the platform to approve projects and requires one-on-one training most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to know that for large scale teams it will require a dedicated leader for training and implementation on the platform. It's only as good as you train your staff to use it properly.

Our issues were solved by implementing Wrike over three years ago when we noticed a severe problem with follow-ups and information being passed to upper management. In a short period of time we were able to solve a plethora of problems from lack of follow ups to files being lost and updated.

Wrike review by Vanessa E.
Coordinadora de Presupuesto

"A great tool for project management"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool to monitor and control projects, daily activities and work schedule.

You have options for tracking notifications of individual or group activities chronologically.

The best option within the application is the report report and the gantt table.

It allows reviewing the progress of group tasks and see who is advancing and who is not in each assignment.

It is excellent for team work

What do you dislike?

The trial period is very short to test all the benefits of the system, it is one of the best system I have used for review and monitoring of work activities.

The packages offered after that period are expensive compared to other systems.

It's a shame

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option to compare with other systems, and project management resources are good.

It allows to do a good teamwork management, the notification option associated to the calendar, helps to be attentive to the period of validity established by a project in general and for each specific activity, reducing execution times.

Wrike review by Robert J.
Assistant Project Manager
Gambling & Casinos

"Wonderful tools"

What do you like best?

Wrike is used in absolutely all of our department as the main tool for managing programs. This is completely web-based software, so you do not need to download anything. The timeline tool is perfect for setting priorities and tracking your budget and your events. You can easily organize your own plans and actions in unlimited folders.

What do you dislike?

We do not get any complex problems, which can cause bad results in our workflow. As a rule, the platform is used for the purpose of our entire team, and we are happy to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike is able to become a great tool for solving your project problems. A free account is good, but the basic functions that I need are only available for payment.

The notification function is also excellent, as it can talk about certain projects within the framework of this project or the subtitle of the project, so that anyone can see what was said about the specific task. There are excellent tools for almost all tasks and projects.

Wrike review by Rob M.

"With Wrike, the workflow practically runs itself"

What do you like best?

Wrike is a great way to centralize and organize all of the elements needed to manage our IT projects. Building custom workflows has allowed us to somewhat automate the path from start to completion, so that once a task goes in, it's tracked, acted on, reviewed and completed with minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

Although this is a good problem to have, the depth of the system takes a while to get setup. Once setup however, it really takes a lot of extra work off of everyone's plate and the efficiencies gained by using Wrike far outweigh the initial effort needed to get it up to speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike constantly updates the product. New features are always being added, and they are extremely intuitive. They seem to have a finger on the pulse of their users.

We are using Wrike to manage the seemingly endless list of IT related projects. Prior to using the product, we managed everything by using spreadsheets and documents stored on our file server. It proved to be a very inconsistent and unreliable method, and inevitably, tasks would get overlooked. Now that we have it all standardized and the custom workflows setup, nothing falls through the cracks.

Wrike review by YULIMAR T.
Directora Ejecutiva

" It is the most complete tool to monitor and control projects"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent software to track and control.

It has a quite complete control panel that allows you to review several tasks at once, what I like most about this is the use of Gantt Chart.

Immediate notifications by personalized mail and to the team involved in the project

What do you dislike?

The free trial has a short time and does not allow the option to develop the report, which would help users to give a better assessment.

However for me it is one of the best monitoring systems for individual and group activities within a project

Recommendations to others considering the product

Include all the work team that is associated to a project, the management of several computer tools allows diversifying the way of presentation of results.

Wrike is great

Allowed the assessment of the number of people assigned in each management. Example the administrative areas use the adequate personnel, while the technical or substantive areas require more personnel for the development of projects.

The substantive area for being a creative area has several active projects daily.

Wrike review by Derek H.
Implementation Manager

"Wrike is a Complex, Yet Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

There are extensive options for managing projects and creating customized templates. You can build a template and process for just about any type of project you could imagine. Wrike is also an always-evolving product. They even allow you to be an early tester/adopter of new features through Wrike labs. It's fun to be a part of their innovations in project management and beyond.

What do you dislike?

With so many options, it can make managing projects feel tedious at times. It can also work a bit slowly - sometimes reporting/analytics don't take updates into account for several minutes, and simple project updates take a while to "take." Reporting can also be a bit unintuitive, with limited options for filters and fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it has shortcomings, Wrike is the most thorough Enterprise Project Management software I've used. There are endless options in the system to accommodate any project, and they are very responsive to the community. They are always working hard to make their product better, and trying new things.

I manage a Software Implementation team who does Project Management for new clients. We use Wrike on a daily basis to manage all of our projects. Wrike has given us the ability to more effectively manage projects, and has given us much greater insight into metrics on our projects.

Wrike review by Kate S.
Software QA Team Lead

"Improve your team and your work"

What do you like best?

Managing teamwork, ideas, interactions and the way of relating is essential in a company. With this software you can easily review ideas, opinions, interests and generate a facility for fluent communication.

What do you dislike?

I think that in this software could be structured even better comments, is the only mistake I see in this great program. So if they solve that little mistake and edit the comments better, it will improve a lot more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended that companies involved in improving their teamwork take into account software that helps generate stronger and more competitive teams.

When you have a tool that facilitates interaction, that helps you are more willing to contribute ideas, opinions and also to feel you heard. This tool has favored that the work within our company is even better.

Wrike review by Laura B.
Marketing Coordinator/Network Assistant
Maritime

"Perfect for Organizing/Scheduling Projects "

What do you like best?

Wrike offers a convenient and user-friendly solution to project management, constantly adding and testing new features like Wrike Meetings (being removed in September '18). It integrates into Outlook and Chrome, making it easy and ready to add new tasks.

What do you dislike?

The professional version does not allow for a single user. I'd love to have access to the more advanced features, however, the price while good for 5 users does not reflect the same for a single user. The rest of my team does not use Wrike enough to validate continuing that level of paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for project management, especially with their increasing integrations with other software like Outlook and Chrome. It offers list views, table views, and timeline. An interactive calendar view is the only thing that is missing in my opinion. Great price for 5 person team, does not have a middle ground between free & that plan for a single user.

Macro and Micromanaging my projects, breaking down all components, and keeping my multi-tasking manageable.

Wrike review by Johnathan S.
Marketing Strategist
Graphic Design

"Very Capable Task and Project Management System"

What do you like best?

I've used several systems designed to help you manage team and personal tasks and projects, but none have been as robust and usable as Wrike. With Wrike you can make task managing as easy or complicated as you need it to be. You can create dashboards to see specifically what you want to see and nothing else. At the same time, they provide you with great support as you get going with their product so you aren't left wondering how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't really found anything I dislike about Wrike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a marketing group, Wrike is a big step in the right direction to smoothing out your processes. It integrates with Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and makes review processes much easier.

I am part of a marketing team, and we have a ton of complicated processes that we have to go through to get our work done. Wrike is helping us to systematize those processes to make them more efficient and effective, as well as helping me to get my daily tasks organized.

Wrike review by Michael K.
Project Manager
Internet

"Great for Project Management and Data Tracking - Very Laggy with Lots of Projects"

What do you like best?

It's better than Trello in that it helped us scale as our professional services organization grew. Frequently we have 5-15 new projects each day, and that's a lot of data that we need to track. With Wrike's customization, we've created a flow that works for our team.

What do you dislike?

It's SUPER LAGGY now that we have so many projects in the system. Sometimes I need to wait 4-5 seconds for a page to load when I click on a task. Moving from project to project or task to task is very slow because doing so often opens up the sidebar of ALL of the projects (even Completed ones!). I need to close up the tabs on all of the projects every single time, just to get Wrike to move faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask a ton of questions when the Wrike Team goes to your campus and does a training. Spend a lot of time learning Wrike, because it'll hurt your team and department later when there are certain people who don't know how to use it, or who aren't comfortable making a switch to it.

Wrike provides us with a ton of data. We use this data to measure the efficiency of our Research and Project Management Team. We live in Wrike every day, and we can pull daily, weekly, monthly, or customized reports which allow our managers to determine team and department workload.

Wrike review by Heather G.

"Flexible Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Wrike stood out from the rest by being a robust and flexible project management tool. We were able to customize Wrike to our workflow and to meet our needs rather than change to conform to how it worked. Customer service has been outstanding since day one. The support staff is knowledgable and quick to respond and provide assistance.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functions that I think could be improved upon, most notable the proofing/approval feature and the timeline view. The proofing/approval feature is a great tool but we have experienced a few glitches and it seems a little clunky at times. The timeline view is a great view to have, but without an undo feature you have to be really careful when looking at rescheduling different tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a one stop shop Wrike is the answer. Its robust nature and flexibility allow for different workflows and processes. Keep all you work and processes in one place with Wrike.

Project management, task management, collaboration and transparency.

With Wrike we are able to keep better track of where we are with our projects and our workload, thus helping us meet deadlines and keep everyone informed.

Wrike review by Annie G.
Content Marketing Specialist

"Better than other systems, recent updates have been great"

What do you like best?

Wrike has a very clean, user-friendly interface. You don't have to hunting for your work or get hung up on technical glitches or errors - you see what you need to see, when you want to see it. I like the different pipeline stages you can use as a multi-person project progresses. I also really like the new calendar feature that they rolled out, after a long time requesting a calendar view.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see Wrike extensions on Firefox too, not just Chrome. Can sometimes be slow, but not enough to disrupt my work in any significant manner (unlike other systems)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at it closely compared to other systems like Asana and Trello before making a decision.

We have a lot of back-and-forth between teams, and Wrike makes that easier to deal with. As a result, there's less frustration on an individual level and higher productivity across the department. I also personally really like the calendar view - it makes it easy to see what coming weeks look like, and if I need to work hard to get ahead and not get swamped.

Wrike review by Kelly H.
Lead Motion Graphics Artist - Commercial Creative Services

"Great Task Management and Time Management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of visibility and collaboration within Wrike. We can quickly see what projects each artist has on their plate and adjust as needed, communicate on those projects and report on the work we do. It's been a game-changer in how we communicate our work throughout the organization.

What do you dislike?

With any software there are enhancements that could happen. There's still work to be done in reports to make them more useful and easier to organize. I've offered that feedback and there has been forward progress so I look for it to continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it. It's been a great tool and was very fast and easy to start working in. We had our space set up and were inputting tasks within a day. It's very fluid and easy to make changes on the fly if something needs to change in the space.

Prior to implementing Wrike, we didn't have great (any) visibility to what everyone was working on and where that project was in the workflow which made it very difficult to determine capacity. We also had no way of accurately reporting on the tasks that we were working on. The tool that we had been using had undergone some functionality changes that even made it so we couldn't see when a task was complete. Wrike seemed to fit nicely, it was easy to implement and has checked all the boxes for what we need to see, do and report on.

Wrike review by Anna W.
Marketing Specialist
Financial Services

"The Best Project Management Tool on the Market"

What do you like best?

I have tried a lot of project management tools--none stack up to Wrike. This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like.

I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

What do you dislike?

To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choosing a project management tool is a big decision. There are so many options out there. It can become overwhelming. I have attempted this feat multiple times and every time, I come back to Wrike.

Before Wrike, our team was really disconnected. Our Marketing team has grown so much and with so many team members and projects, email was becoming too much to handle. Our email inboxes are much cleaner! We're all on the same page and able to maintain a high-level view of everything going on in the department!

Wrike review by Marie G.
Technical Writer (Software)

"Project management tool"

What do you like best?

Wrike is an online tool that allows you to plan your projects so you can access it on sevral platforms as soon as you have an Internet connection. You can create projects, folders and tasks. You can easily share them with members of your team. Several editions are available but under 6 personnes, you have a free edition. A French interface is available and can be useful for some users. Wrike can be used by either small or larges teams/companies. Also wrikes provide interesting newletter and in France they have organized a tour to get Tips & Trips and to exchange with other users. Each task have its own URL addres which is quite usefull if you want to automate tasks or if you want to create workflows.

What do you dislike?

Advanced functionnalities requires the Entreprise edition which is the most expensive one. When implementing it is important to pay attention to how you organize your project and must pay attention to the change management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to implement Wrike and help your users specially at the begining if you want them to properly use it.

WIth wrike we now have a single tool to plan tasks. We have a planning to share with other taem members and with others teams wich can only have viewing rights. You can add comments and files to tasks. You can esaily notify team members .Also use the cronometer for each task and easily buils reports.

Wrike review by Verrion W.
Product Marketing Manager

"The most Flexible Project Management tool"

What do you like best?

Wrike understands that project management is about process. Identify the process gaps within your organization or team can have huge impact on productivity and time management. We were able to build process between teams and leverage the system to deliver projects on time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I disliked because Wrike is built to fit your needs. The only complaint that I had was the file management aspect and they did a good job of reacting to their customers needs and updated the technology to accommodate those needs.

We were able to build process between teams and leverage the system to deliver projects on time. It solved the issue of productivity and accountability by providing visibility that the team did not have before.

Wrike review by Caroline L.
Marketing Director, IT and Telecom Management Solutions

"Tried multiple platforms and nothing beats Wrike"

What do you like best?

It is easy to get onboard, intuitive, offers a lot of functionalities for the price.

Time tracking is a key feature that other project management software don't offer out of the box. For me its important as I want to keep track of the time we spend on projects so I can demonstrate how many resources needed. I looked at other platforms, and nothing provided me the benefits and features for the price we pay.

What do you dislike?

The pricing plans could be more flexible. The number of user jump is quite big for our size of our team. It goes from 5 to 15. If I just need 1 more, I need to justify the jump in cost. Once you go up in plans, they apparently don't let you go back down, but they did for us. I guess I was very persuasive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to give it a trial. I recommend you understand what your objectives are before you trial any software. I am certain Wrike will meet all of them. We've been using it for more than 3 years. We've evaluated other platforms and really nothing suited our needs like Wrike does. It is truly wonderful, user friendly. You've got to do a trial run of it before you make up your mind.

Project management, task management, collaboration and transparency on workload. It also provides me the ability to add an unlimited number of contributors which is great. Other colleagues have really appreciated the collaborative aspect of Wrike.

Wrike review by Danica K.
Graphic Designer

"Maximize Organization and Project Flow Ease"

What do you like best?

Having worked with multiple project management software over the last couple of years, I can honestly say that Wrike seems to be one of the best on the market. Its customizable project flows (that allow for multiple projects with different workflows) and its personalized dashboards (that give a user the opportunity to organize their own tasks in a manner that suits them best) make Wrike an excellent tool for everyday project management use. Wrike has a fairly shallow learning curve, which is a bonus compared to other similar software, and its ease of use (including the ability to @mention team members) allows for easy and effective communication with maximum efficiency.

What do you dislike?

If you're working on various clients, personalizing a dashboard by client name can sometimes take some elbow grease and a little Wrike expertise and know-how to accomplish. In addition, sometimes Wrike has a tendency to glitch, which makes both its effectiveness and ease of use suffer dramatically. When this happens, updates are unable to be published and team members are unable to view task details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend all users create a custom dashboard, on which they can personalize project they are working on. This can be done by client name, type, due date, active vs. on hold - all these features allow me to keep the multitude of client projects that I work on during my day organized and clear.

All the projects our company completes are currently managed through Wrike, showing the importance of this software to our daily business. Wrike allows us to work with people throughout the company, and even externally (clients) and serves as a place for project meetings, updates and direction. It also serves as a record for project progression and brainstorming of ideas.

Wrike review by Asia K.
Marketing
Consumer Services

"Discover your creativity with Wrike !"

What do you like best?

I used a few software like Wrike to manage personal tasks and projects with my team in the company but They were not robust and helpful as much as Wrike did. With Wrike you can make fast reports your organization without any delay. This product is best way for us to control and monitor each other to make each other more effective and creative. I really enjoy to work with Wrike and it is best in this area I can say.

What do you dislike?

We are as team really happy to have software like Wrike. It is quite fir for my organization and this is making us more motivated in anytime. I do not have any complain or problem with Wrike I can say but I can give some advice about mobile version of it. I can not say that mobile version is working well as website version I think it should be improved as soon as possible because we need sometimes mobile version and it is working really slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for any company. with wrike you will discover how creative person you are. you can think and create new ideas and then you can make them real with Wrike.

I am using Wrike with my team in organization and we can be fast organize with each other and communicate in any time for anything. we create new projects and new opinion. Thanks to Wrike we increased our organization productivity and profitability.

Wrike review by Serpil D.
Marketing
Import and Export

"Here is great software for projects !"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use for anyone.With Wrike it is also really easy to save the history of the chat and I really love this side of Wrike. Thanks to Wrike I can solve my working process for projects and I can report all things to my team mates without delays. it is really nice organization and control service for me and my team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can not say anything bad for Wrike. This is really fit application for me and my organization. The platform is used by all our team and we are really happy that we have something like Wrike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for any companies, with Wrike you will see how creative you are. you will get taste the working as team and sharing ideas with each other to implement your goals.

Wrike is being used by me and our team in the company generally in marketing area. thanks to Wrike we are really doing well our works and all managers are thankful to organization. we are so creative and creating interesting projects for company and our customers.making cooperation, editing easier.

Wrike review by Tom H.
Operations Manager
Furniture

"Excellent Project Management tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to break the projects down to the smallest required task, ensuring nothing gets missed and items are built/purchased in time.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty I've had was with convincing other team members to get on board with the system, but generally once they start using Wrike to its full capabilities they soon get on with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before setting up the system have a good think about how you want it to work, this saves time later reformatting the set up, as there's so many different ways you could use the system.

Just keeping track of all required tasks, ensuring everyone has the ability to see the status of a project. The message feature is also great as it allows conversations on particular projects to take place within that project, or project sub task so everyone can see what has been said about a particular task.

Wrike review by Lidia D.
Project Manager
E-Learning

"Exactly what I want!"

What do you like best?

Wrike is being used in our entire department as main project managing tool. Wrike designed perfectly and can suit who want to be highly organized in their job. It is completely web-based software, so you don't have to downloading anything. You can organize your projects and events easily within unlimited folders.The timeline tool is great for prioritizing and tracking your budget and your events.

What do you dislike?

It will take time when you are starting learn. It could be more user-friendly. Mobile version is not working well as web version, it needs imrovements. Though it is difficult to adapt, but they have perfect Customer Service that don"t let you stuck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my view every project manager must have Wrike, because it leads you always keep organized and be on time. I definitely recommend Wrike to everyone.

There are great tools for almost every kind of tasks and projects. And you can see all of our clients, projects and task in one place, that's amazing. You can check which departments are overloaded and which team already done their tasks.

Wrike review by Al D.
Assistant Director

"A software with potential "

What do you like best?

the communication aspect in which you can tag people and keep history of conversation to look multiple parties into one project

What do you dislike?

The software has a lot of limitations and glitches that cause huge headaches for users. During the actual management of the project, it works well enough, but tracking any historical information is very difficult. There are also glitches with tagging people where they seem to disappear from your view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your needs thoroughly and the options out there for project management software. While you can change your processes to match the features available for software out there, it is sometimes difficult to bend so much that it affects the way you do business or handle projects.

This was implemented on a higher level for use by our department, specifically for marketing. It has worked decently well, but definitely has had growing pains as we have discovered its limitations. We are currently using this to track marketing projects for our department.

Wrike review by Shandi	 P.
Ecommerce Manager
Food & Beverages

"Best monitoring system."

What do you like best?

Much better to settle the workflow for projects in such a way as to inform all team of tasks about when to begin our the project. I really do like how controlling system works on errors. Also, it is wonderful monitoring service for all group.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is a problem but nit big. Sometimes I have an issue with viewing. But it is not big deal. All the rest works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful platform which gives a lot of opportunities for marketing skills and functional teams. Great work with income forms. You will have the simple way to work on multiple projects. Ability to work with visual task and reporting system. You will have a better chance to monitor your team.

We are always working on editing, comments, shared approach, and make cooperation easier and decrease the probability of following adjustments. The very good that we can do it in real-time which much save our working time.

Wrike review by Maggie S.
Virtual Assistant

"Does exactly what we need!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. The organization of the dashboard and stream have made my tasks as a Virtual Assistant very easily navigable. I would recommend it to anyone needing a similar service. I also like the time-tracking feature. It is useful to go into the stream, filter my own time, change the dates selected, and view the amount of hours I worked during that specific amount of time. This allows me to track and manage my time spent not only on certain projects, but as an employee overall.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the newest update. The overall appearance of the Inbox, Dashboard, etc. items looks clean, but as someone who deals with many small tasks rather than large ones, I would like to have the previous design where the category color of the task was highlighted over the bulk of the preview. This made it easy to scan through and find certain tasks that needed completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend. Easy to organize projects, create and transfer tasks, and track time.

The business I work for utilizes the project folders to organize clients, making it simple for me to navigate the collection and find the information I need to complete my tasks. Organizing clients by folder allows each employee (with access) to find a client, see where the company is on a project timeline, and view the tasks that still need completed. This is a great system for keeping all team members on the same page.

Wrike review by Spencer W.
Project Manager Program Management Office

""Superb instruments.""

What do you like best?

I can say that it is an extremely decent technique for the correspondence side in which I can an effectively spare a past filled with the discussion. A simple method to tackle the working procedure for ventures so as to report all working group of undertakings about when to begin our the task. Likewise, it is nicecontrol administration for us all.

What do you dislike?

We don't get any difficult issues which can make terrible things to our working procedure. For the most part, the stage is utilized for all our group and we are happy to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this product, you will be constantly composed and dependably will be all work done on time. No questions about it, I certainly prescribe this product to everybody who likes to work with a larger amount. It is dependably will assist you with your overseeing ventures issues.

We like to take a shot at substance plan creation, great selection of themes and errands control identified with it. Different things like business culture ventures, occasions where we need a sorted out approach to participate. Truly, it is simple and working quick.

Wrike review by Jack P.
Senior Vice President
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Wrike project management is a work in progress"

What do you like best?

It is great to collaborate with colleagues and utilize google drive integration for sharing files. If we did more visual graphics, the markup tool would be helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and user experience are not always intuitive. It would be nice if there were an agile/scrum/sprint view, so our team can see all there post-its in a grid, working towards the finish line.Having a lot of tasks in Wrike, it is long lists to view.

It is also a bit glitchy, in the last 6 months we have had periodic issues of task updates not saving and occasionally being unable to access tasks concurrent with backend updates of Wrike. Hopefully, these are just growing pains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other project management tools. we did not consider other options but instead adopted Wrike because it is what our outside agency used.

Wrike has been an effective way for us to gather up all of our marketing initiatives and get them out there for the team to work on, and it is a way for us to bring in collaborators to contribute without having to bog down their emails and jump over to email to fetch material from collaborators.

Wrike review by Ivan M.
Chief Growth Officer 🚀

"The best task management system I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Wrike is awesome for project and task management, it's super well designed and it has all the features that I need + some extras to make me WOW.

- Hyper easy to use (if you use Jira, this is like 20x better)

- Clear tasks hierarchy, easy to create new folders and projects

- Easy user management, it's super easy to add new people and collaborate

- Using tasks is very convenient - changes are saved on the fly (w/o clicking save), task description box has a great editing interface with different fonts, sizes, colors and other stuff that is easy to access. This helps to write tasks & user stories faster and more structured

- It has a mobile app

- People learn to use Wrike in minutes - it's really intuitive

- Commenting is as easy as in Facebook

- Comment via email reply is super cool

- Attached files and links display well

What do you dislike?

There's not much, really. Wrike is just designed so so well that you can hardly complain about anything. I think account admin interface could be a bit better. Among other downsides:

- It might get a bit expensive

- It doesn't have a wiki linked to it like Confluence for Jira (cmon guys, please add it - will be a huge game-changer for you) :)

- Freelancers present on just 1-2 projects go for the same price as full-time folks which is not convenient

- You can't get a package for 12 employees - it's either 10 or 15, that could be more flexible especially for startups that are looking to save money wherever possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to any team that needs a project management & collaboration solution. Wrik works well for startups and bigger companies, it's good for marketing, engineering, product, and almost any other team. You know, one of those awesome things that are just perfect almost anywhere.

- OKRs tracking & management

- Marketing projects management

- Content plan creation, selection of topics and tasks management related to it

- Some engineering tasks management

- Product-related projects

- Other things like company's culture projects, events, and other things where we need an organized way to collaborate