Wrike

Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.

Work for Wrike?

Showing 513 Wrike reviews
Wrike review by <span>Errol H.</span>
Errol H.

Wonderful tools.

What do you like best?

I can say that it is a very good method of the communication side in which I can an easily save a history of the conversation. An easy way to solve the working process for projects in such a way as to report all working team of tasks about when to start our the project. Also, it is nicecontrol service for all of us.

What do you dislike?

We don't receive any hard problems which can make bad things to our working process. Generally, the platform is used for all our team and we are glad to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will be always organized and always will be all work done on time. No doubts about it, I definitely recommend this software to everyone who likes to work with a higher level. It is always will help you with your managing projects problems.

We like to work on content plan creation, very good choice of topics and tasks control related to it. Other things like business culture projects, events where we need an organized way to cooperate. Honestly, it is easy and working fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wrike
Wrike review by <span>Robert J.</span>
Robert J.

Wonderful tools

What do you like best?

Wrike is used in absolutely all of our department as the main tool for managing programs. This is completely web-based software, so you do not need to download anything. The timeline tool is perfect for setting priorities and tracking your budget and your events. You can easily organize your own plans and actions in unlimited folders.

What do you dislike?

We do not get any complex problems, which can cause bad results in our workflow. As a rule, the platform is used for the purpose of our entire team, and we are happy to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike is able to become a great tool for solving your project problems. A free account is good, but the basic functions that I need are only available for payment.

The notification function is also excellent, as it can talk about certain projects within the framework of this project or the subtitle of the project, so that anyone can see what was said about the specific task. There are excellent tools for almost all tasks and projects.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Wrike review by <span>Johnathan S.</span>
Johnathan S.

Very Capable Task and Project Management System

What do you like best?

I've used several systems designed to help you manage team and personal tasks and projects, but none have been as robust and usable as Wrike. With Wrike you can make task managing as easy or complicated as you need it to be. You can create dashboards to see specifically what you want to see and nothing else. At the same time, they provide you with great support as you get going with their product so you aren't left wondering how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't really found anything I dislike about Wrike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a marketing group, Wrike is a big step in the right direction to smoothing out your processes. It integrates with Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and makes review processes much easier.

I am part of a marketing team, and we have a ton of complicated processes that we have to go through to get our work done. Wrike is helping us to systematize those processes to make them more efficient and effective, as well as helping me to get my daily tasks organized.

Wrike review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

Great for Project Management and Data Tracking - Very Laggy with Lots of Projects

What do you like best?

It's better than Trello in that it helped us scale as our professional services organization grew. Frequently we have 5-15 new projects each day, and that's a lot of data that we need to track. With Wrike's customization, we've created a flow that works for our team.

What do you dislike?

It's SUPER LAGGY now that we have so many projects in the system. Sometimes I need to wait 4-5 seconds for a page to load when I click on a task. Moving from project to project or task to task is very slow because doing so often opens up the sidebar of ALL of the projects (even Completed ones!). I need to close up the tabs on all of the projects every single time, just to get Wrike to move faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask a ton of questions when the Wrike Team goes to your campus and does a training. Spend a lot of time learning Wrike, because it'll hurt your team and department later when there are certain people who don't know how to use it, or who aren't comfortable making a switch to it.

Wrike provides us with a ton of data. We use this data to measure the efficiency of our Research and Project Management Team. We live in Wrike every day, and we can pull daily, weekly, monthly, or customized reports which allow our managers to determine team and department workload.

Wrike review by <span>Kelly H.</span>
Kelly H.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Great Task Management and Time Management tool

What do you like best?

I like the amount of visibility and collaboration within Wrike. We can quickly see what projects each artist has on their plate and adjust as needed, communicate on those projects and report on the work we do. It's been a game-changer in how we communicate our work throughout the organization.

What do you dislike?

With any software there are enhancements that could happen. There's still work to be done in reports to make them more useful and easier to organize. I've offered that feedback and there has been forward progress so I look for it to continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it. It's been a great tool and was very fast and easy to start working in. We had our space set up and were inputting tasks within a day. It's very fluid and easy to make changes on the fly if something needs to change in the space.

Prior to implementing Wrike, we didn't have great (any) visibility to what everyone was working on and where that project was in the workflow which made it very difficult to determine capacity. We also had no way of accurately reporting on the tasks that we were working on. The tool that we had been using had undergone some functionality changes that even made it so we couldn't see when a task was complete. Wrike seemed to fit nicely, it was easy to implement and has checked all the boxes for what we need to see, do and report on.

Wrike review by <span>Anna W.</span>
Anna W.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

The Best Project Management Tool on the Market

What do you like best?

I have tried a lot of project management tools--none stack up to Wrike. This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like.

I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

What do you dislike?

To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choosing a project management tool is a big decision. There are so many options out there. It can become overwhelming. I have attempted this feat multiple times and every time, I come back to Wrike.

Before Wrike, our team was really disconnected. Our Marketing team has grown so much and with so many team members and projects, email was becoming too much to handle. Our email inboxes are much cleaner! We're all on the same page and able to maintain a high-level view of everything going on in the department!

Learning about Wrike?

* We monitor all Wrike reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.