What do you like best?
Wrike is awesome for project and task management, it's super well designed and it has all the features that I need + some extras to make me WOW.
- Hyper easy to use (if you use Jira, this is like 20x better)
- Clear tasks hierarchy, easy to create new folders and projects
- Easy user management, it's super easy to add new people and collaborate
- Using tasks is very convenient - changes are saved on the fly (w/o clicking save), task description box has a great editing interface with different fonts, sizes, colors and other stuff that is easy to access. This helps to write tasks & user stories faster and more structured
- It has a mobile app
- People learn to use Wrike in minutes - it's really intuitive
- Commenting is as easy as in Facebook
- Comment via email reply is super cool
- Attached files and links display well
What do you dislike?
There's not much, really. Wrike is just designed so so well that you can hardly complain about anything. I think account admin interface could be a bit better. Among other downsides:
- It might get a bit expensive
- It doesn't have a wiki linked to it like Confluence for Jira (cmon guys, please add it - will be a huge game-changer for you) :)
- Freelancers present on just 1-2 projects go for the same price as full-time folks which is not convenient
- You can't get a package for 12 employees - it's either 10 or 15, that could be more flexible especially for startups that are looking to save money wherever possible
Recommendations to others considering the product
Highly recommended to any team that needs a project management & collaboration solution. Wrik works well for startups and bigger companies, it's good for marketing, engineering, product, and almost any other team. You know, one of those awesome things that are just perfect almost anywhere.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- OKRs tracking & management
- Marketing projects management
- Content plan creation, selection of topics and tasks management related to it
- Some engineering tasks management
- Product-related projects
- Other things like company's culture projects, events, and other things where we need an organized way to collaborate