Wrike

Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.

Work for Wrike?

Learning about Wrike?

Wrike Reviews

Showing 603 Wrike reviews
Wrike review by Errol H.
Errol H.

"Wonderful tools."

What do you like best?

I can say that it is a very good method of the communication side in which I can an easily save a history of the conversation. An easy way to solve the working process for projects in such a way as to report all working team of tasks about when to start our the project. Also, it is nicecontrol service for all of us.

What do you dislike?

We don't receive any hard problems which can make bad things to our working process. Generally, the platform is used for all our team and we are glad to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will be always organized and always will be all work done on time. No doubts about it, I definitely recommend this software to everyone who likes to work with a higher level. It is always will help you with your managing projects problems.

We like to work on content plan creation, very good choice of topics and tasks control related to it. Other things like business culture projects, events where we need an organized way to cooperate. Honestly, it is easy and working fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wrike
Wrike review by AL l.
AL l.

"One of the best Project management tool out there!"

What do you like best?

I have used a few different programs to track projects and activities. I have found Wrike to be a good solution for our team.

Wrike lets us set up and assign tasks very easily to complete projects.

By listing out the activities we can e can project completion dates

The user interface allows me to work exactly the way I want. The projects and activities are highly customization and can be viewed in multiple different views.

Tagging is useful for quickly linking different projects or tasks.

You can also log the hours you put into a certain activity or project.

Tasks can be created under project and sub task can be created under under each task to share with appropriate team.

The different view allow the user to view each project in a view that best fits the activities.

I personally use the tasks to take notes on my meetings and calls.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool that does its job. The design is good overall but it is quite expensive per user as the team size increases.

One of the drawbacks are that there is no shared calendar for teams to use. I wish there were more resources online to train people on how to use Wrike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool but has a learning curve.

Helps me keep my teams updated on the progress of projects. Gives visibility to users and helps us better manage our workload. Overall it has been a life saver.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Wrike review by Aneesh L.
Aneesh L.

"Great Project management tool!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface that is extremely easy to use. I have used multiple tools like Monday, Microsoft project but nothing has all the features that wrike offers.

The drag and drop Folder and Project functionality allow for nesting projects inside folders and create a totally customizable flow. Wrike let's you set it up, the way you want to organize it either by project, client or team member.

The tag function is something that is super useful, not to mention the various analytics, reports etc.

The dashboard and report feature helps you track activities by the assignee or by the project. The stream function is super useful.

The on cloud application means I don't always need to download it when I access it from computers other than my own.

What do you dislike?

Too many features wish there were more resources out there for training. Also what would be helpful is a chat feature among users. Could improve the calendar and add APIs to integrate with the outlook calendar.

The reporting feature is lacking, would love to have an option to auto-generate and email reports weekly.

Project sharing needs to be more intuitive.

Wrike helped me organize my work and be more up to date on project progress.

I use Wrike daily at work and it gives me full visibility and control over my daily tasks. I love the Timeline view with all tasks spread through the time.

Has given me better visibility to tasks and activities in real time.

Wrike review by Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

"A great tool for project management"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool to monitor and control projects, daily activities and work schedule.

You have options for tracking notifications of individual or group activities chronologically.

The best option within the application is the report report and the gantt table.

It allows reviewing the progress of group tasks and see who is advancing and who is not in each assignment.

It is excellent for team work

What do you dislike?

The trial period is very short to test all the benefits of the system, it is one of the best system I have used for review and monitoring of work activities.

The packages offered after that period are expensive compared to other systems.

It's a shame

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option to compare with other systems, and project management resources are good.

It allows to do a good teamwork management, the notification option associated to the calendar, helps to be attentive to the period of validity established by a project in general and for each specific activity, reducing execution times.

Wrike review by Robert J.
Robert J.

"Wonderful tools"

What do you like best?

Wrike is used in absolutely all of our department as the main tool for managing programs. This is completely web-based software, so you do not need to download anything. The timeline tool is perfect for setting priorities and tracking your budget and your events. You can easily organize your own plans and actions in unlimited folders.

What do you dislike?

We do not get any complex problems, which can cause bad results in our workflow. As a rule, the platform is used for the purpose of our entire team, and we are happy to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike is able to become a great tool for solving your project problems. A free account is good, but the basic functions that I need are only available for payment.

The notification function is also excellent, as it can talk about certain projects within the framework of this project or the subtitle of the project, so that anyone can see what was said about the specific task. There are excellent tools for almost all tasks and projects.

Wrike review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"With Wrike, the workflow practically runs itself"

What do you like best?

Wrike is a great way to centralize and organize all of the elements needed to manage our IT projects. Building custom workflows has allowed us to somewhat automate the path from start to completion, so that once a task goes in, it's tracked, acted on, reviewed and completed with minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

Although this is a good problem to have, the depth of the system takes a while to get setup. Once setup however, it really takes a lot of extra work off of everyone's plate and the efficiencies gained by using Wrike far outweigh the initial effort needed to get it up to speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike constantly updates the product. New features are always being added, and they are extremely intuitive. They seem to have a finger on the pulse of their users.

We are using Wrike to manage the seemingly endless list of IT related projects. Prior to using the product, we managed everything by using spreadsheets and documents stored on our file server. It proved to be a very inconsistent and unreliable method, and inevitably, tasks would get overlooked. Now that we have it all standardized and the custom workflows setup, nothing falls through the cracks.

Wrike review by YULIMAR T.
YULIMAR T.

" It is the most complete tool to monitor and control projects"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent software to track and control.

It has a quite complete control panel that allows you to review several tasks at once, what I like most about this is the use of Gantt Chart.

Immediate notifications by personalized mail and to the team involved in the project

What do you dislike?

The free trial has a short time and does not allow the option to develop the report, which would help users to give a better assessment.

However for me it is one of the best monitoring systems for individual and group activities within a project

Recommendations to others considering the product

Include all the work team that is associated to a project, the management of several computer tools allows diversifying the way of presentation of results.

Wrike is great

Allowed the assessment of the number of people assigned in each management. Example the administrative areas use the adequate personnel, while the technical or substantive areas require more personnel for the development of projects.

The substantive area for being a creative area has several active projects daily.

Wrike review by Derek H.
Derek H.

"Wrike is a Complex, Yet Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

There are extensive options for managing projects and creating customized templates. You can build a template and process for just about any type of project you could imagine. Wrike is also an always-evolving product. They even allow you to be an early tester/adopter of new features through Wrike labs. It's fun to be a part of their innovations in project management and beyond.

What do you dislike?

With so many options, it can make managing projects feel tedious at times. It can also work a bit slowly - sometimes reporting/analytics don't take updates into account for several minutes, and simple project updates take a while to "take." Reporting can also be a bit unintuitive, with limited options for filters and fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it has shortcomings, Wrike is the most thorough Enterprise Project Management software I've used. There are endless options in the system to accommodate any project, and they are very responsive to the community. They are always working hard to make their product better, and trying new things.

I manage a Software Implementation team who does Project Management for new clients. We use Wrike on a daily basis to manage all of our projects. Wrike has given us the ability to more effectively manage projects, and has given us much greater insight into metrics on our projects.

Wrike review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Perfect for Organizing/Scheduling Projects "

What do you like best?

Wrike offers a convenient and user-friendly solution to project management, constantly adding and testing new features like Wrike Meetings (being removed in September '18). It integrates into Outlook and Chrome, making it easy and ready to add new tasks.

What do you dislike?

The professional version does not allow for a single user. I'd love to have access to the more advanced features, however, the price while good for 5 users does not reflect the same for a single user. The rest of my team does not use Wrike enough to validate continuing that level of paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for project management, especially with their increasing integrations with other software like Outlook and Chrome. It offers list views, table views, and timeline. An interactive calendar view is the only thing that is missing in my opinion. Great price for 5 person team, does not have a middle ground between free & that plan for a single user.

Macro and Micromanaging my projects, breaking down all components, and keeping my multi-tasking manageable.

Wrike review by Johnathan S.
Johnathan S.

"Very Capable Task and Project Management System"

What do you like best?

I've used several systems designed to help you manage team and personal tasks and projects, but none have been as robust and usable as Wrike. With Wrike you can make task managing as easy or complicated as you need it to be. You can create dashboards to see specifically what you want to see and nothing else. At the same time, they provide you with great support as you get going with their product so you aren't left wondering how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't really found anything I dislike about Wrike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a marketing group, Wrike is a big step in the right direction to smoothing out your processes. It integrates with Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and makes review processes much easier.

I am part of a marketing team, and we have a ton of complicated processes that we have to go through to get our work done. Wrike is helping us to systematize those processes to make them more efficient and effective, as well as helping me to get my daily tasks organized.

Wrike review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Great for Project Management and Data Tracking - Very Laggy with Lots of Projects"

What do you like best?

It's better than Trello in that it helped us scale as our professional services organization grew. Frequently we have 5-15 new projects each day, and that's a lot of data that we need to track. With Wrike's customization, we've created a flow that works for our team.

What do you dislike?

It's SUPER LAGGY now that we have so many projects in the system. Sometimes I need to wait 4-5 seconds for a page to load when I click on a task. Moving from project to project or task to task is very slow because doing so often opens up the sidebar of ALL of the projects (even Completed ones!). I need to close up the tabs on all of the projects every single time, just to get Wrike to move faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to ask a ton of questions when the Wrike Team goes to your campus and does a training. Spend a lot of time learning Wrike, because it'll hurt your team and department later when there are certain people who don't know how to use it, or who aren't comfortable making a switch to it.

Wrike provides us with a ton of data. We use this data to measure the efficiency of our Research and Project Management Team. We live in Wrike every day, and we can pull daily, weekly, monthly, or customized reports which allow our managers to determine team and department workload.

Wrike review by Heather G.
Heather G.

"Flexible Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Wrike stood out from the rest by being a robust and flexible project management tool. We were able to customize Wrike to our workflow and to meet our needs rather than change to conform to how it worked. Customer service has been outstanding since day one. The support staff is knowledgable and quick to respond and provide assistance.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functions that I think could be improved upon, most notable the proofing/approval feature and the timeline view. The proofing/approval feature is a great tool but we have experienced a few glitches and it seems a little clunky at times. The timeline view is a great view to have, but without an undo feature you have to be really careful when looking at rescheduling different tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a one stop shop Wrike is the answer. Its robust nature and flexibility allow for different workflows and processes. Keep all you work and processes in one place with Wrike.

Project management, task management, collaboration and transparency.

With Wrike we are able to keep better track of where we are with our projects and our workload, thus helping us meet deadlines and keep everyone informed.

Wrike review by Annie G.
Annie G.
View Original

"Better than other systems, recent updates have been great"

What do you like best?

Wrike has a very clean, user-friendly interface. You don't have to hunting for your work or get hung up on technical glitches or errors - you see what you need to see, when you want to see it. I like the different pipeline stages you can use as a multi-person project progresses. I also really like the new calendar feature that they rolled out, after a long time requesting a calendar view.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see Wrike extensions on Firefox too, not just Chrome. Can sometimes be slow, but not enough to disrupt my work in any significant manner (unlike other systems)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at it closely compared to other systems like Asana and Trello before making a decision.

We have a lot of back-and-forth between teams, and Wrike makes that easier to deal with. As a result, there's less frustration on an individual level and higher productivity across the department. I also personally really like the calendar view - it makes it easy to see what coming weeks look like, and if I need to work hard to get ahead and not get swamped.

Wrike review by Kelly H.
Kelly H.

"Great Task Management and Time Management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of visibility and collaboration within Wrike. We can quickly see what projects each artist has on their plate and adjust as needed, communicate on those projects and report on the work we do. It's been a game-changer in how we communicate our work throughout the organization.

What do you dislike?

With any software there are enhancements that could happen. There's still work to be done in reports to make them more useful and easier to organize. I've offered that feedback and there has been forward progress so I look for it to continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider it. It's been a great tool and was very fast and easy to start working in. We had our space set up and were inputting tasks within a day. It's very fluid and easy to make changes on the fly if something needs to change in the space.

Prior to implementing Wrike, we didn't have great (any) visibility to what everyone was working on and where that project was in the workflow which made it very difficult to determine capacity. We also had no way of accurately reporting on the tasks that we were working on. The tool that we had been using had undergone some functionality changes that even made it so we couldn't see when a task was complete. Wrike seemed to fit nicely, it was easy to implement and has checked all the boxes for what we need to see, do and report on.

Wrike review by Anna W.
Anna W.

"The Best Project Management Tool on the Market"

What do you like best?

I have tried a lot of project management tools--none stack up to Wrike. This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like.

I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

What do you dislike?

To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choosing a project management tool is a big decision. There are so many options out there. It can become overwhelming. I have attempted this feat multiple times and every time, I come back to Wrike.

Before Wrike, our team was really disconnected. Our Marketing team has grown so much and with so many team members and projects, email was becoming too much to handle. Our email inboxes are much cleaner! We're all on the same page and able to maintain a high-level view of everything going on in the department!

Wrike review by Marie G.
Marie G.

"Project management tool"

What do you like best?

Wrike is an online tool that allows you to plan your projects so you can access it on sevral platforms as soon as you have an Internet connection. You can create projects, folders and tasks. You can easily share them with members of your team. Several editions are available but under 6 personnes, you have a free edition. A French interface is available and can be useful for some users. Wrike can be used by either small or larges teams/companies. Also wrikes provide interesting newletter and in France they have organized a tour to get Tips & Trips and to exchange with other users. Each task have its own URL addres which is quite usefull if you want to automate tasks or if you want to create workflows.

What do you dislike?

Advanced functionnalities requires the Entreprise edition which is the most expensive one. When implementing it is important to pay attention to how you organize your project and must pay attention to the change management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to implement Wrike and help your users specially at the begining if you want them to properly use it.

WIth wrike we now have a single tool to plan tasks. We have a planning to share with other taem members and with others teams wich can only have viewing rights. You can add comments and files to tasks. You can esaily notify team members .Also use the cronometer for each task and easily buils reports.

Wrike review by Danica K.
Danica K.

"Maximize Organization and Project Flow Ease"

What do you like best?

Having worked with multiple project management software over the last couple of years, I can honestly say that Wrike seems to be one of the best on the market. Its customizable project flows (that allow for multiple projects with different workflows) and its personalized dashboards (that give a user the opportunity to organize their own tasks in a manner that suits them best) make Wrike an excellent tool for everyday project management use. Wrike has a fairly shallow learning curve, which is a bonus compared to other similar software, and its ease of use (including the ability to @mention team members) allows for easy and effective communication with maximum efficiency.

What do you dislike?

If you're working on various clients, personalizing a dashboard by client name can sometimes take some elbow grease and a little Wrike expertise and know-how to accomplish. In addition, sometimes Wrike has a tendency to glitch, which makes both its effectiveness and ease of use suffer dramatically. When this happens, updates are unable to be published and team members are unable to view task details.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend all users create a custom dashboard, on which they can personalize project they are working on. This can be done by client name, type, due date, active vs. on hold - all these features allow me to keep the multitude of client projects that I work on during my day organized and clear.

All the projects our company completes are currently managed through Wrike, showing the importance of this software to our daily business. Wrike allows us to work with people throughout the company, and even externally (clients) and serves as a place for project meetings, updates and direction. It also serves as a record for project progression and brainstorming of ideas.

Wrike review by Asia K.
Asia K.

"Discover your creativity with Wrike !"

What do you like best?

I used a few software like Wrike to manage personal tasks and projects with my team in the company but They were not robust and helpful as much as Wrike did. With Wrike you can make fast reports your organization without any delay. This product is best way for us to control and monitor each other to make each other more effective and creative. I really enjoy to work with Wrike and it is best in this area I can say.

What do you dislike?

We are as team really happy to have software like Wrike. It is quite fir for my organization and this is making us more motivated in anytime. I do not have any complain or problem with Wrike I can say but I can give some advice about mobile version of it. I can not say that mobile version is working well as website version I think it should be improved as soon as possible because we need sometimes mobile version and it is working really slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for any company. with wrike you will discover how creative person you are. you can think and create new ideas and then you can make them real with Wrike.

I am using Wrike with my team in organization and we can be fast organize with each other and communicate in any time for anything. we create new projects and new opinion. Thanks to Wrike we increased our organization productivity and profitability.

Wrike review by Serpil D.
Serpil D.

"Here is great software for projects !"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use for anyone.With Wrike it is also really easy to save the history of the chat and I really love this side of Wrike. Thanks to Wrike I can solve my working process for projects and I can report all things to my team mates without delays. it is really nice organization and control service for me and my team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can not say anything bad for Wrike. This is really fit application for me and my organization. The platform is used by all our team and we are really happy that we have something like Wrike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for any companies, with Wrike you will see how creative you are. you will get taste the working as team and sharing ideas with each other to implement your goals.

Wrike is being used by me and our team in the company generally in marketing area. thanks to Wrike we are really doing well our works and all managers are thankful to organization. we are so creative and creating interesting projects for company and our customers.making cooperation, editing easier.

Wrike review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"Excellent Project Management tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to break the projects down to the smallest required task, ensuring nothing gets missed and items are built/purchased in time.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty I've had was with convincing other team members to get on board with the system, but generally once they start using Wrike to its full capabilities they soon get on with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before setting up the system have a good think about how you want it to work, this saves time later reformatting the set up, as there's so many different ways you could use the system.

Just keeping track of all required tasks, ensuring everyone has the ability to see the status of a project. The message feature is also great as it allows conversations on particular projects to take place within that project, or project sub task so everyone can see what has been said about a particular task.

Wrike review by Lidia D.
Lidia D.

"Exactly what I want!"

What do you like best?

Wrike is being used in our entire department as main project managing tool. Wrike designed perfectly and can suit who want to be highly organized in their job. It is completely web-based software, so you don't have to downloading anything. You can organize your projects and events easily within unlimited folders.The timeline tool is great for prioritizing and tracking your budget and your events.

What do you dislike?

It will take time when you are starting learn. It could be more user-friendly. Mobile version is not working well as web version, it needs imrovements. Though it is difficult to adapt, but they have perfect Customer Service that don"t let you stuck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my view every project manager must have Wrike, because it leads you always keep organized and be on time. I definitely recommend Wrike to everyone.

There are great tools for almost every kind of tasks and projects. And you can see all of our clients, projects and task in one place, that's amazing. You can check which departments are overloaded and which team already done their tasks.

Wrike review by Caroline L.
Caroline L.

"Tried multiple platforms and nothing beats Wrike"

What do you like best?

It is easy to get onboard, intuitive, offers a lot of functionalities for the price.

Time tracking is a key feature that other project management software don't offer out of the box. For me its important as I want to keep track of the time we spend on projects so I can demonstrate how many resources needed. I looked at other platforms, and nothing provided me the benefits and features for the price we pay.

What do you dislike?

The pricing plans could be more flexible. The number of user jump is quite big for our size of our team. It goes from 5 to 15. If I just need 1 more, I need to justify the jump in cost. Once you go up in plans, they apparently don't let you go back down, but they did for us. I guess I was very persuasive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to give it a trial. I recommend you understand what your objectives are before you trial any software. I am certain Wrike will meet all of them. We've been using it for more than 3 years. We've evaluated other platforms and really nothing suited our needs like Wrike does. It is truly wonderful, user friendly. You've got to do a trial run of it before you make up your mind.

Project management, task management, collaboration and transparency on workload. It also provides me the ability to add an unlimited number of contributors which is great. Other colleagues have really appreciated the collaborative aspect of Wrike.

Wrike review by Al D.
Al D.

"A software with potential "

What do you like best?

the communication aspect in which you can tag people and keep history of conversation to look multiple parties into one project

What do you dislike?

The software has a lot of limitations and glitches that cause huge headaches for users. During the actual management of the project, it works well enough, but tracking any historical information is very difficult. There are also glitches with tagging people where they seem to disappear from your view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your needs thoroughly and the options out there for project management software. While you can change your processes to match the features available for software out there, it is sometimes difficult to bend so much that it affects the way you do business or handle projects.

This was implemented on a higher level for use by our department, specifically for marketing. It has worked decently well, but definitely has had growing pains as we have discovered its limitations. We are currently using this to track marketing projects for our department.

Wrike review by Shandi	 P.
Shandi P.

"Best monitoring system."

What do you like best?

Much better to settle the workflow for projects in such a way as to inform all team of tasks about when to begin our the project. I really do like how controlling system works on errors. Also, it is wonderful monitoring service for all group.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is a problem but nit big. Sometimes I have an issue with viewing. But it is not big deal. All the rest works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful platform which gives a lot of opportunities for marketing skills and functional teams. Great work with income forms. You will have the simple way to work on multiple projects. Ability to work with visual task and reporting system. You will have a better chance to monitor your team.

We are always working on editing, comments, shared approach, and make cooperation easier and decrease the probability of following adjustments. The very good that we can do it in real-time which much save our working time.

Wrike review by Maggie S.
Maggie S.

"Does exactly what we need!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. The organization of the dashboard and stream have made my tasks as a Virtual Assistant very easily navigable. I would recommend it to anyone needing a similar service. I also like the time-tracking feature. It is useful to go into the stream, filter my own time, change the dates selected, and view the amount of hours I worked during that specific amount of time. This allows me to track and manage my time spent not only on certain projects, but as an employee overall.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the newest update. The overall appearance of the Inbox, Dashboard, etc. items looks clean, but as someone who deals with many small tasks rather than large ones, I would like to have the previous design where the category color of the task was highlighted over the bulk of the preview. This made it easy to scan through and find certain tasks that needed completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend. Easy to organize projects, create and transfer tasks, and track time.

The business I work for utilizes the project folders to organize clients, making it simple for me to navigate the collection and find the information I need to complete my tasks. Organizing clients by folder allows each employee (with access) to find a client, see where the company is on a project timeline, and view the tasks that still need completed. This is a great system for keeping all team members on the same page.

Wrike review by Jack P.
Jack P.

"Wrike project management is a work in progress"

What do you like best?

It is great to collaborate with colleagues and utilize google drive integration for sharing files. If we did more visual graphics, the markup tool would be helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and user experience are not always intuitive. It would be nice if there were an agile/scrum/sprint view, so our team can see all there post-its in a grid, working towards the finish line.Having a lot of tasks in Wrike, it is long lists to view.

It is also a bit glitchy, in the last 6 months we have had periodic issues of task updates not saving and occasionally being unable to access tasks concurrent with backend updates of Wrike. Hopefully, these are just growing pains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other project management tools. we did not consider other options but instead adopted Wrike because it is what our outside agency used.

Wrike has been an effective way for us to gather up all of our marketing initiatives and get them out there for the team to work on, and it is a way for us to bring in collaborators to contribute without having to bog down their emails and jump over to email to fetch material from collaborators.

Wrike review by Ivan M.
Ivan M.

"The best task management system I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Wrike is awesome for project and task management, it's super well designed and it has all the features that I need + some extras to make me WOW.

- Hyper easy to use (if you use Jira, this is like 20x better)

- Clear tasks hierarchy, easy to create new folders and projects

- Easy user management, it's super easy to add new people and collaborate

- Using tasks is very convenient - changes are saved on the fly (w/o clicking save), task description box has a great editing interface with different fonts, sizes, colors and other stuff that is easy to access. This helps to write tasks & user stories faster and more structured

- It has a mobile app

- People learn to use Wrike in minutes - it's really intuitive

- Commenting is as easy as in Facebook

- Comment via email reply is super cool

- Attached files and links display well

What do you dislike?

There's not much, really. Wrike is just designed so so well that you can hardly complain about anything. I think account admin interface could be a bit better. Among other downsides:

- It might get a bit expensive

- It doesn't have a wiki linked to it like Confluence for Jira (cmon guys, please add it - will be a huge game-changer for you) :)

- Freelancers present on just 1-2 projects go for the same price as full-time folks which is not convenient

- You can't get a package for 12 employees - it's either 10 or 15, that could be more flexible especially for startups that are looking to save money wherever possible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to any team that needs a project management & collaboration solution. Wrik works well for startups and bigger companies, it's good for marketing, engineering, product, and almost any other team. You know, one of those awesome things that are just perfect almost anywhere.

- OKRs tracking & management

- Marketing projects management

- Content plan creation, selection of topics and tasks management related to it

- Some engineering tasks management

- Product-related projects

- Other things like company's culture projects, events, and other things where we need an organized way to collaborate

Wrike review by Gerald G.
Gerald G.

"Good deals for marketing."

What do you like best?

With this software, I have the ability to control the work of the all my team in real time which is really good. I like that I can work on reports of my working team productivity in very short time. I like that online diagrams show who is accessible for new tasks and will keep everybody stays informed.

What do you dislike?

Actually, the program is good but time to time we have the delay in tracking. I guess it is not so bad to point. That program solution has a lot of good sides which really helps and work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software works well. With big ability powerful tools you will work more efficiently. The platform is easy to use and understand. Great way to control all your working process. I like it and I hope you will like it too.

We are always was concentrate on our productive way but with Wrike we found it. With all of the team, we can make an amazing design of our product. We have an easier way to manage a lot of work needs. And of course, we have ability an accurate view of what is happening around us.

Wrike review by Holly S.
Holly S.

"Wrike is excellent!"

What do you like best?

The best part about the Wrike application is the dashboard feature! I can organise my projects and tasks in whichever order suits me best as it is totally customisable. This is not only very useful, but it makes you feel like an independent, active user and makes your interface unique.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I can't think of any part of Wrike that I dislike. In an ideal world, I would love a chat/ instant message feature to enable even faster communication amongst the team, but I am sure this feature will be coming around in an update very soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it- it's confusing at first but very intuitive when you get to know it!

We're improving communication - where we would sometimes have two team members accidentally working on the same task because of a lapse in communication - we now have a total, consistent understanding about what stage each projects and subtask is in so this can no longer happen.

Wrike review by John T.
John T.

"Outstanding Project Collaboration and Management System"

What do you like best?

I like that Wrike allows the me to manage 800 to 1000 tasks quick and easily all in one place. Also I love the timeline feature that connects different tasks together, so when you move a date, all the tasks connected to that tasks are automatically updated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it takes so long for a company to adopt this program and use it to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the support of all department heads before you deploy this system in your company. This will improve the adoption process.

The problems being solved with Wrike is that less and less details that are important to a project fall through the cracks which helps improve product to market release time. In addition, the timeline is more accurate because the dates change in real time based on the individual tasks schedule ties directing to the timeline. This save me time from having to manually change each project timeline like I did in MS Projects.

Also reporting is easier and quicker because WRIKE has a good report function and can auto send out monthly reports.

Wrike review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Has potential, but ultimately not the most user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set a complete list of tasks for a certain project and add deadlines to them. Then, if a deadline shifts, you can change one deadline and it moves back deadlines for the rest of the project in one shot. I also like that you can easily assign tasks to people.

What do you dislike?

The notifications system infuriates me. It either sends way too many notifications or not nearly enough. If someone adds an update on a project, I have to manually check that project to see what's new. The only time I would get a notification is if somebody tagged me specifically. This leads to overlooked updates and miscommunications. I'm also not a fan of the layouts. I want a clean view that shows exactly what's on my plate, regardless of deadline. I have to click around to all the different tabs, which all seem relatively similar to me, before I find one that's close to what I want (never exactly what I want).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large team with a number of projects with multiple moving parts, this can be a great solution. You just have to really keep tabs on it more than you should. Smaller teams with simpler projects can benefit from using a more simple solution.

We use it as a project management tool.

Wrike review by Kate H.
Kate H.

"Pretty good system for the money"

What do you like best?

Meets functionality requirements for my team; Task management, time tracking, commenting, file attachment and Dropbox integration, dependencies, Gantts.

What do you dislike?

Long delay (hours) between the time one task is finished and the time the assignee of the next task is notified to start working; dashboard is confusing and messy; widgets are useless; reporting is limited; you can sync the calendar once, but if you update the task dates, the changes aren't reflected on Google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a lot of research when comparing PM tools and Wrike gave me all of the functionality I needed at a better price than Mavenlink. Overall, we've been happy with the service, though having to purchase 5 seats at a time (rather than just purchasing what we need for the actual size of our team) is annoying. Even with the extra unused licenses, it's still a better deal than Mavenlink.

My team uses this tool every day to keep track of our work. I can see what hours have been used in which projects for future resource allocation and reporting. I set up templates for repeatable processes, and use it to calculate the launch dates for all of our products.

Wrike review by Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.

"Project Management Simplified "

What do you like best?

Wrike makes it very easy to create a project, assign elements to team members, and communicate.

What do you dislike?

The deadlines can be difficult to monitor unless you are using it daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage others to consider the maximum number of projects that might occur at any one time. Wrike can get complicated when there are more than 20 projects underway, but it isn't awful. We've looked at everything else out there and nothing compares when you consider price.

Wrike is a critical software for our team. We've been using it for years and have never found anything comparable. It is easy to set up and simple to learn. Wrike also doesn't charge for collaborators. The key to success for any project is understanding all the pieces. Wrike makes that easy.

Wrike review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Manage your tasks and projects intuitively"

What do you like best?

It is a software with many benefits, has an intuitive interface, works in real time since it synchronizes the information in a few minutes, lists, assigns tasks through color codes which makes it a visual tool

What do you dislike?

One of the aspects that remains to this application is that it is not so easy to learn to use it, there are tutorials and documents that allow you to know more, but simplicity is sometimes the best weapon

The integration of the work groups is essential in the present to fulfill the projects to be developed, this software helps you to develop this integration, generates competitiveness among the team members, which motivates them to organize and continue until they finish

Wrike review by Amir S.
Amir S.

"Wrike is the full project management experience,."

What do you like best?

Wrike has a lot of tools, and to name one as the best is hard.

But for me, I have to say is the tasks - subtasks with dependencies, and the time tracking. This is what I always look for in a good project manager.

The time-line report was very appreciated by my superior, he could see everything we were doing at once.

The Print a project was really good, but limited for us.

The folder and project was awesome for us, because we have so many projects at the same time.

What do you dislike?

My critic goes to the constant e-mails on everything that happens in a task or subtask.

And I want to print a task with the subtask history with it, we want to print the project and come the Tasks and Subtask all in one place, not having to print and gather every page together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wrike can be a great tool for your managing projects problems. The free account is good, but the main features that I needed, is only available paying.

I solve the caos on which project was more important, and how to dismantle the project in little tasks.

We still look for the most easy going project manager, and Wrike was a little overwhelming at the beginning, but everyone on the team got it real fast, and in two days, we were up and running with wrike on PC, and Mobile.

Wrike review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Plan, Keep Track and Get it Done"

What do you like best?

`Wrike has been instrumental in getting a handle on our workload, processes and tasks. We have all our tactics and deliverables well documented. It's simple to initiate a new client, project or campaign and ensure we have all the pieces and parts covered. Also, it helps me to keep track of all the work that's on my plate, prioritize, and feel accomplished when I complete a task. It's easy to see where we are in a project, who has the ball on a task, what's next. We've been able to make use of the tagging and boards systems for agile and scrum work. It helps me prioritize my world, get stuff done and do it well.

What do you dislike?

With many users and projects, it can be difficult to use the system and the tools consistently. But that's more a function of our team and training, not so much with the system itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extensive system with a lot of capabilities for tracking and organizing even complicated worlds. Love it!

Wrike provides at a glance and detailed views of our agency's entire world. We can see all of our clients, projects and tasks. We can see what's hot, which departments are overloaded, where work is getting stuck, and where we're getting it done. We can document work easily and pass it back and forth between members using consistent information and processes. It's improving our efficiency and the quality of our work.

Wrike review by JAYA S.
JAYA S.

"VERY HELPFUL"

What do you like best?

As it is portable so it can be used at anytime and anywhere and with the help of it I come to know what work is completed and what work is to be done. can easily show the progress and decline to teammates as it offers graphs

What do you dislike?

I think there should be an improvement in UI and sometimes it hangs which makes the situation tough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve UI and allow the feature of video chat with teammates

Get connected with the team and it is easy to see their update on the work also as it show hours taken to complete a task.Not only the task can be written but images can be attached because of which important photos are attached.It really makes project progress fast and work can be done anywhere and anytime.

Wrike review by Kyle T.
Kyle T.

"Excellent for Project Management"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility that Wrike provides to work the way that I prefer to, while still working with others, even those that have different workflows. Some groups within our team work in sprints, while others of us work on a project basis, and Wrike enables us to work together seamlessly, all while providing visibility to our workflow and load.

What do you dislike?

I really wish the mobile app was a more similar experience to the web or desktop experience. You don't have very many of the useful views that you do in either of those settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare your needs and user packages carefully; collaborator level might not be enough for everything that you need.

Interconnectivity across disparate groups and workflows company-wide. Easy access and visibility into our projects and workloads for all stakeholders.

Wrike review by Betty J.
Betty J.

"Good at managing large projects like product launches and tradeshows"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the straightforward panel view of navigation, tasks, and task details. Being able to replicate previous projects helps tremendously for product launches and trade shows that have a myriad of tasks. Being able to tag tasks in multiple folders is also a must have function.

What do you dislike?

The program lags and may not fully function in different browsers. It's nice that is collaborative, but I feel that it also slows it down sometimes.

One thing I would really like Wrike to create is a project template feature. Instead I've created a "template project" that I replicate, but if they had an option to build up templates separately, these overdue blank tasks wouldn't live in our navigation panel and take up space

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you allow your team to chip in what kind of process you'd like to set in stone after a month or two of working through it.

We've really been able to reduce the floating email and message tasks. The platform increases communication and accountability since everything is time stamped. Reduces the stress between employees receiving and communicating communication of tasks.

It does what it needs, although I have to say that not all users adopt and check as they should, so it's only as good as the effort workers put in.

Wrike review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Marketing Operations for Wrike"

What do you like best?

Project management is a breeze with Wrike. As a someone on the creative team, it is easy to get feedback and post variations as well as knowing what stage each task is in.

What do you dislike?

At first, it seemed like Wrike didn't have all the capabilities that we were looking for in a project management tool. Although, with time they have really stepped up their game and included new features such as calendars, statuses, and personal time off to block when people can assign tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the teams that are using it all have the same level of understanding. There are a ton of different ways to utilize this tool and it is best if everyone is using it exactly the same.

It has really increased productivity and helped us streamline our processes.

Wrike review by Aliza P.
Aliza P.

"Fantastic solution for my working team."

What do you like best?

Perfect product for everyone. As for me, that software makes my work complete. Because I'm working with some people who are living in another city so I can be sure that they know everything whats going on here.

What do you dislike?

Not so much cons are coming. I just can say that sometimes I have a problem with speed to track. So I just keep waiting, of course, it doesn't take for days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm working with Wrike and I can say that it's a powerful platform with very good tools. Very easy use and simple to set up. Great support service. Everything will works how you want.

We are working more concentrate now. Because I can control everything that is going on. Very good system and a big helper. All team can manage responsibility between each other by this they will increase their efficient work.

Wrike review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Wrike has changed our workflow for the better!"

What do you like best?

The best part about Wrike is the ability to add unlimited projects organized the way that we want. We always have several projects going at one time and Wrike allows us to keep tabs on all of them.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint about Wrike is that there is a learning curve. It took a few days of use to get used to the way things are set up, but after a few days it was second nature!

We are a web development and marketing team of 3 people that always has multiple projects going at a time. Wrike allows us to manage all of these projects at one time and in an extremely efficient manner. A lot of our projects have multiple parts and it is nice to be able to separate out parts of projects to no limit with subtasks.

Wrike review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"Great for collaboration and growing businesses"

What do you like best?

It's format is open, so it's pretty conformable to how you want to use it. You just have to think through how your business operates and organize it so it makes sense. It gets a little mind-bending once you realize a folder can also be a "status tag" or "category", but that adds another dimension of organizing your workload. It's like a database of text files you can relate to one another, so it's quite flexible

What do you dislike?

Because it's so flexible, all your information has to be typed in. You can't select a client from a drop-down list, or set default options, include fillable forms, etc. That allows room for errors if you're always putting in products specs that the clients are ordering.

We use Wrike to track orders through the company. We use folder templates to standardize the tasks associated to each kind of order. We pre-populate those templates with information that we have to take in from the client and fill out in order to produce. It helps each person know what to do next.

It's also a great collaboration tool. We can all work simultaneously, adding questions or thoughts to one

"task" in order to discuss them and narrow things down. It's like a Google document built into the system.

Wrike review by J.T. G.
J.T. G.

"By far the best option"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It is still difficult to integrate Wrike with secure document storage. The current Box integration means anyone with access to Wrike and your Box link can access the document we'd prefer to be able to embed DMS links and then have the DMS sort out who does and does not have access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find a superior option among their competitors.

Wrike is excellent project management software the best that we've come across by a good margin.

Game changers:

-Built in Workflows -- we use custom status to manage task workflows in radically different businesses to great success.

--Ease of assigning other users and passing the task through to another person.

--Outlook Plugin and integration

Good Enoughs:

Time Tracking -- it has enough features to allow it to be our time system of record. We wish it had a little more security and auditability in this area, but it does its job to support time for both billing and payroll purpose.

Needs Improvement:

We would like to see Wrike have the ability to automatically assign a certain person if a certain workflow status is selected.

Wrike review by Cameron L.
Cameron L.

"Great software, terrible name"

What do you like best?

Wrike has a very clean interface, limitless subtasks (a must-have feature for me), and Gantt charts (another must-have). It's very easy to share/assign tasks, projects, and folders with team members. It's also a great tool when working with clients who want transparency into your company's process. You can give them various privileges that allow them to see what you're working on, without allowing them to make changes or interrupt your process. I've tried lots of task management platforms, and Wrike was one of only two that had all of the features we needed on their basic account. The only other one was Jira, but we decided it was too robust for our needs. Wrike is the happy medium of great features and easy-to-use interface.

What do you dislike?

There are a few little problems here and there, but it seems like they are actively trying to iron out all the wrinkles. The two biggest problems for me are the very poor recurring task feature (which basically just duplicates your task x amount of times and quickly muddles up your timeline) and the name of the product. Anytime we tell people about Wrike (clients, employees, partners, etc.), they immediately question the name. This might seem like a dumb complaint, but it derails many important conversations. Since Wrike sounds exactly like Reich, people get uncomfortable when it's mentioned. This is something you'll just have to deal with if you purchase the software because I don't imagine they'll be changing the name anytime soon. Things may have changed, but last I checked there was no desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Gantt charts and organization of tasks are great. If you are looking for a platform with timelines, endless subtasks, and sharing privileges, Wrike is the platform for you.

Organization. We had tried various platforms in the past. Teamwork and Asana worked best, but were still very unsuccessful in meeting our needs. I work in services, so the organization of tasks is extremely important. Wrike clearly lays out all tasks, dependencies, and milestones for myself, my team, and my clients to see.

Wrike review by Valerie A. W.
Valerie A. W.

"Excellent for Teams but Good for Single User"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly add projects or folders, create tasks and assign them. As a former director of marketing, Wrike was perfect for keeping multi-channel marketing activities coordinated among my team. As a solo entrepreneur, it keeps me organized.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. At the enterprise level, there are a great deal of helpful features that are not available to an individual user on the freemium version. Because I am one person, I can't justify $50/user per month but I would be willing to pay perhaps half that. Last I checked, there was no lower tier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried Trello and Slack and a few others before going with Wrike. I am tech-savvy but I don't want to spend a ton of time learning complex software in order to be productive. Wrike has a clean interface and for me, was very intuitive.

I add tasks along the project management cycle like research, planning and production. I add due dates. I can assign the smallest of tasks and create checklists in Wrike to keep all of my project pieces organized. I also make tons of notes that I can later print or refer to. Keeps my client communication at my fingertips. I also use the Android app to add tasks on the go. When I used it with a team, we scheduled all our direct mail campaigns, email blasts, social media posts – everything! When the CEO or SVP asked what we were working on, I would print out a detailed spreadsheet.

Wrike review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Decent way to manage projects - great way to manage team"

What do you like best?

Appreciate the consistency of the experience and the quality between the web app, iOS app, and OS app. I like that notifications and email notifications appear simultaneously - helps me trust that my team is seeing things, whatever their app venue.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better customization options for the reporting. I'd like to move and delete columns and add multiple filters to keep information clear and streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new OS app is a major plus for me. The speed and responsiveness of each app is a plus. The learning curve is minimal to get new team members up to speed on use.

Immediate status check on tasks within projects, updates sync immediately across all platforms, communication is immediate.

Wrike review by Audria B.
Audria B.

"Organization of our team"

What do you like best?

Wrike allows you to quickly find discussions of projects that were conducted two, three months ago. Wrike is easy enough to use and simple in the settings that you need. So convenient reports that are formed by pressing just one button.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the program does not slow when the robot comes from different browsers.

There are small problems with speed when tracking in desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team work on projects is a complex process, the Wrike helps to simplify it.

The program is quite functional and easy to use. Wrike allows you to improve the efficiency of your team, as you can easily identify who is available for the new project and everyone will be in the loop.

With the help of Wrike, we have become better organized, everyone knows their tasks. Improved control over staff.

Wrike review by Lori C.
Lori C.

"Manage your projects efficiently."

What do you like best?

Wrike has a great user interface that keeps me on track with my projects. There are multiple ways you can view your projects whether that be through the Kanban board, table format, list view, etc. Not everyone processes information the same way and it is good to have these kinds of options.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike the desktop app but it could be improved upon. Sometimes I feel it does not update the information as quickly as the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of information to take in at first but stick with it, you will get a hang of the interface and how everything connects together.

We are better organized because of Wrike. It takes some time getting used to it but after a while it sticks and you can navigate through it with ease.

Wrike review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"A next step in Project Management tools from Basecamp"

What do you like best?

There are Gantt charts, forms for collaborators to request projects, requests that are easily turned into projects, multiple ways to see and complete tasks, color coding, customizable work flows, and more. I am still learning some of the available tools. I am also finally able to eliminate a personal task-tracking spreadsheet by creating a private project in Wrike that I can share with only my supervisor.

What do you dislike?

When sharing only a task (not an entire project) with a collaborator, you have to be very specific in the task name as the collaborator cannot see the project that the task is part of. I do wish they could see the project name at the very least, but we have learned to work around this. I also don't like that after assigning a task a date, it cannot be undone. Sometimes a task doesn't have a deadline, or it's so far in the future it hasn't been decided upon just yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Basecamp isn't cutting it for you anymore and you need something with a few more features, but still easy to use with a friendly user interface and plenty of online help docs as well as plugins, then Wrike might be the right choice for you.

We are able to better organize our personal task lists, track time on billable projects, and track workloads on our designers. We're also able to set up request forms for different types of projects, and keep collaborators out of files and message threads that they don't need to be part of. We are also able to offer review tools within Wrike that allow collaborators to comment and draw on PDFs or images or videos uploaded to make changes easier to communicate and review.

Learning about Wrike?

* We monitor all Wrike reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.