WriteMaps

3.8

Create & share your sitemaps online

Work for WriteMaps?

Learning about WriteMaps?

WriteMaps Reviews

Ask WriteMaps a Question
Showing 4 WriteMaps reviews
WriteMaps review by Troy P.
Troy P.

"Too Simple - Not Flexible"

What do you like best?

I like that it is free. It may be ok for a really simple project.

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a little buggy. When I clicked into a newly created box, if I didn't start typing right away it would reenter the placeholder text, then I would need to select it and type over it. Otherwise it would remain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I thought it was too simple and not configurable enough. I had not quite 35 pages and set at minimum 50% zoom I had to scroll horizontally to see them all on the screen. Maybe the ability to change the direction of the tree at different levels would make it usable for me.

Collaborative website sitemaps for web design projects

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WriteMaps
WriteMaps review by User

"Great product with paid plan"

What do you like best?

The drag-and-drop interface is intuitive and easy to use. There is also a two clean displays: sitemap view or content view.

What do you dislike?

It is really only a useful tool if you go with one of the paid plans. Otherwise, it would be just as easy to go with a free add-on for Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you regularly provide website content development services, this is a great subscription-based tool to manage, share, and collaborate on your work.

Seeking a way to develop a sharable and collaborative site map for a website development project with a nonprofit client. After signing up for a free account and creating the site map structure, I realized that the key features I was looking for came with a paid account. My company does do projects like this often enough to justify a paid account. For companies or individual consultants who do more extensive work with orgs on content development or website redesigns, I think WriteMaps would be a great tool to share and collaborate on content.

What Other Design solution do you use?

WriteMaps review by User

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

Quick to edit and easy to use, can make quick moderations to sitemaps and share with the team.

What do you dislike?

Limited access to maps -- only 3. Have to pay to share the map (should at least one free share?). Limited export capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have to pay for the premium version to share maps, export option is limited (should add JEPG or reformating options etc.)

Work with contract web developers to build a new website.

WriteMaps review by Linda S.
Linda S.

"Easy to use, learn"

What do you like best?

Easy to stay on task because I don't need to worry about layout

What do you dislike?

Templates could be a little more use freindly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it, easy to use

Quicker turnaround, lower cost for clients means we get more work, which means greater revenue for us.

Learning about WriteMaps?

* We monitor all WriteMaps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.