Wufoo

Wufoo is a web application that helps anybody build amazing online forms.

Work for Wufoo?

Learning about Wufoo?

Wufoo Reviews

Ask Wufoo a Question
Showing 194 Wufoo reviews
Wufoo review by <span>Jaclyn M.</span>
Jaclyn M.

Wufoo for great, customizable forms.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can set quantities for multiple-choice answers, so you can use the question for selling a product, or signing up for a time slot. When the quantities are filled, that choice becomes greyed out. I also like the easy drag-and-drop interface for adding new questions to the list.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if it had some automated features, such as adding options for date ranges that change as the current date changes (such as wanting people to sign up for time slots in the following week, with the dates for the next week being added automatically). Sometimes it's also a bit confusing to set which members of a team have access to which forms within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is great for teams because multiple people can have their own accounts within the overall organizational account, and share access to certain forms. It also allows for different logic with questions, such as the user seeing other questions or pages based on their answer to a previous question. And you don't have to know any HTML or coding because it uses a drag-and-drop interface.

The ability to create forms that are more customizable than what we can get through Google Forms or our own website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wufoo
Wufoo review by <span>Joel V.</span>
Joel V.

Easy Form Building For Novices and Pro's

What do you like best?

I like the simple drag and drop design within the form builder. As a web manager in the past for another organization, this would have been a breeze to be able to use compared to the custom backend content management system we were working in. I use WuFoo to create booking and special event forms and it is so simple a newbie could do it in a few minutes. So what do I like best? Simplicity.

What do you dislike?

I want to use the payment processing portion of Wufoo but for the level of business I operate at I just can't justify spending the minimum $19 a month to be able to use it. Like most small businesses I'm being nickel and dimed by lots of different services like this that keep my business running. If it were a price point that was a little more accessible I might reconsider. It's just a little too high for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! If you have an event coming up or you need a good simple booking form then you don't have much to lose. The free tier is awesome and may be all you'll ever need.

I'm using WuFoo forms to book my concerts. I have the form built into the HTML of my website so that when people navigate to it they are greeted by a clean professional looking form that is synced up with my site and it is clear it was created solely for that purpose. It looks great and functions great. If I ever need to change anything then I go to my forms, edit them, re-copy the code, and then paste it into the HTML of my booking page. Easy peasy!

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Wufoo review by <span>Chris M.</span>
Chris M.

Best easy, free website form maker I could find! Great for my needs.

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. I'm "ok" when it comes to tech, but combining techs, like a website, WP plug ins and a form builder was just too much for me to handle on my own. Wufoo allowed me to create a functional form that has seen a good amount of success on my site.

What do you dislike?

It's a free product, so I can't complain too much. The only limit I dislinjk is that I can't add more fields to further drill down into my potential client's pain points.

I was looking for an inexpensive (read: free) way for potential cusomters to give me information so that I could provide quotes for services. I tried a number of WP plug ins, but found nothing that was easy to put gether or that wasn't overly limiting. Wufoo allowed me to have <almost> everything I wanted.

Wufoo review by <span>Justin M.</span>
Justin M.

Wufoo - easy to use

What do you like best?

Wufoo is VERY easy to use, both to set up forms and for users to complete them. Any email addresses submitted via forms become auto-linked for administrators to see and immediately email on the back end. This makes communication on an individual basis very easy.

What do you dislike?

Once a form has been completed, it is a bit of a process for admins to search through completed records to find all the information you may be looking for. When exporting data, it becomes difficult to navigate everything that comes over, as Wufoo assigns its own information in columns along with all of the information you might need to sort through. An open-ended platform that has no direct integration with a current CRM makes entries in Wufoo difficult as well. If users who submit a form are unsure of anything (like a specific ID number), then it becomes difficult to match each form to a correct user within our company's CRM. Every question on each form is visible to administrators, even questions that do not appear when the user is completing the form. This further inundates the administrators when looking through submissions, as each form has questions left unanswered (since the user was never presented with the question).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at several options with companies, especially focusing on the ability of each data point to be manipulated on the administrative end.

As a group that hosts several events, Wufoo helps us with the registration process and allows attendees the ease of registering with a simple form.

Wufoo review by <span>Caitlin K.</span>
Caitlin K.

Cheap and simple tool for data collection

What do you like best?

As a non-profit administrator, I really appreciate the ability to create a universal signup form that I don't have to [immediately] connect to my database.

What do you dislike?

I think the design could use quite a bit of work. I've heard customer feedback that it looks a little spammy. Also, like, saying the word "Wufoo" in a board meeting feels ridiculous. Kind of a goofy name, right??

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's probably easier to use something that integrates directly with your CRM if you have that capacity. If you don't, great, this is good, use this.

We're solving a problem of organizing mass signups on our website without an API to connect them directly to our database. We're also making these signups universally usable: From email lists to event signups to contest entries, we're able to export exactly what we need from Wufoo.

Wufoo review by <span>Caroline P.</span>
Caroline P.

Wufoo to organize our events

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to duplicate forms and create them easily (options for multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc) and how easy it is to export them to Excel and further organize our attendees.

What do you dislike?

I've never clicked it, but I don't like how the Delete All button is RIGHT next to the Export button under Bulk Actions. It makes me nervous that I'm going to try to export to excel, but accidentally delete all of my surveys.

It's an easy way to get the same answers from a large group of people which is perfect for RFPs and a few of our smaller events where we need to get flight times, etc instead of trying to send out a million emails.

Learning about Wufoo?

* We monitor all Wufoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.