Wufoo

Wufoo is a web application that helps anybody build amazing online forms.

Work for Wufoo?

Learning about Wufoo?

Wufoo Reviews

Ask Wufoo a Question
Showing 202 Wufoo reviews
Wufoo review by Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.

"Wufoo for great, customizable forms."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can set quantities for multiple-choice answers, so you can use the question for selling a product, or signing up for a time slot. When the quantities are filled, that choice becomes greyed out. I also like the easy drag-and-drop interface for adding new questions to the list.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if it had some automated features, such as adding options for date ranges that change as the current date changes (such as wanting people to sign up for time slots in the following week, with the dates for the next week being added automatically). Sometimes it's also a bit confusing to set which members of a team have access to which forms within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is great for teams because multiple people can have their own accounts within the overall organizational account, and share access to certain forms. It also allows for different logic with questions, such as the user seeing other questions or pages based on their answer to a previous question. And you don't have to know any HTML or coding because it uses a drag-and-drop interface.

The ability to create forms that are more customizable than what we can get through Google Forms or our own website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wufoo
Wufoo review by Joel V.
Joel V.

"Easy Form Building For Novices and Pro's"

What do you like best?

I like the simple drag and drop design within the form builder. As a web manager in the past for another organization, this would have been a breeze to be able to use compared to the custom backend content management system we were working in. I use WuFoo to create booking and special event forms and it is so simple a newbie could do it in a few minutes. So what do I like best? Simplicity.

What do you dislike?

I want to use the payment processing portion of Wufoo but for the level of business I operate at I just can't justify spending the minimum $19 a month to be able to use it. Like most small businesses I'm being nickel and dimed by lots of different services like this that keep my business running. If it were a price point that was a little more accessible I might reconsider. It's just a little too high for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! If you have an event coming up or you need a good simple booking form then you don't have much to lose. The free tier is awesome and may be all you'll ever need.

I'm using WuFoo forms to book my concerts. I have the form built into the HTML of my website so that when people navigate to it they are greeted by a clean professional looking form that is synced up with my site and it is clear it was created solely for that purpose. It looks great and functions great. If I ever need to change anything then I go to my forms, edit them, re-copy the code, and then paste it into the HTML of my booking page. Easy peasy!

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Wufoo review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Best easy, free website form maker I could find! Great for my needs."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. I'm "ok" when it comes to tech, but combining techs, like a website, WP plug ins and a form builder was just too much for me to handle on my own. Wufoo allowed me to create a functional form that has seen a good amount of success on my site.

What do you dislike?

It's a free product, so I can't complain too much. The only limit I dislinjk is that I can't add more fields to further drill down into my potential client's pain points.

I was looking for an inexpensive (read: free) way for potential cusomters to give me information so that I could provide quotes for services. I tried a number of WP plug ins, but found nothing that was easy to put gether or that wasn't overly limiting. Wufoo allowed me to have <almost> everything I wanted.

Wufoo review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Wufoo Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use to create forms for different projects/organizations.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to gather information off of it sometimes. The submissions by the same person don't get merged together; another form is created and it can cause some organizational problems. The forms are somewhat difficult to create your own way. There isn't much room to change or adjust somethings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some research when looking into creating forms for your organization. Wufoo is decent but I think it can be improved significantly to cater to needs of your organization.

We use it for our application, reference and team forms for our programs. It is nice that we can gather all the information via email. We have easy access to all the information gathered.

Wufoo review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Wufoo - easy to use"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is VERY easy to use, both to set up forms and for users to complete them. Any email addresses submitted via forms become auto-linked for administrators to see and immediately email on the back end. This makes communication on an individual basis very easy.

What do you dislike?

Once a form has been completed, it is a bit of a process for admins to search through completed records to find all the information you may be looking for. When exporting data, it becomes difficult to navigate everything that comes over, as Wufoo assigns its own information in columns along with all of the information you might need to sort through. An open-ended platform that has no direct integration with a current CRM makes entries in Wufoo difficult as well. If users who submit a form are unsure of anything (like a specific ID number), then it becomes difficult to match each form to a correct user within our company's CRM. Every question on each form is visible to administrators, even questions that do not appear when the user is completing the form. This further inundates the administrators when looking through submissions, as each form has questions left unanswered (since the user was never presented with the question).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at several options with companies, especially focusing on the ability of each data point to be manipulated on the administrative end.

As a group that hosts several events, Wufoo helps us with the registration process and allows attendees the ease of registering with a simple form.

Wufoo review by Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

"Cheap and simple tool for data collection"

What do you like best?

As a non-profit administrator, I really appreciate the ability to create a universal signup form that I don't have to [immediately] connect to my database.

What do you dislike?

I think the design could use quite a bit of work. I've heard customer feedback that it looks a little spammy. Also, like, saying the word "Wufoo" in a board meeting feels ridiculous. Kind of a goofy name, right??

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's probably easier to use something that integrates directly with your CRM if you have that capacity. If you don't, great, this is good, use this.

We're solving a problem of organizing mass signups on our website without an API to connect them directly to our database. We're also making these signups universally usable: From email lists to event signups to contest entries, we're able to export exactly what we need from Wufoo.

Wufoo review by Caroline P.
Caroline P.

"Wufoo to organize our events"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to duplicate forms and create them easily (options for multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc) and how easy it is to export them to Excel and further organize our attendees.

What do you dislike?

I've never clicked it, but I don't like how the Delete All button is RIGHT next to the Export button under Bulk Actions. It makes me nervous that I'm going to try to export to excel, but accidentally delete all of my surveys.

It's an easy way to get the same answers from a large group of people which is perfect for RFPs and a few of our smaller events where we need to get flight times, etc instead of trying to send out a million emails.

Wufoo review by Administrator

"Wonderful customer service, even super easy to use without explanations"

What do you like best?

I like the template that Wufoo uses. Their website is very easy to use and navigate, especially.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting side could use some work. More fields would be useful for each report. Often times to receive the answers I want, I have to make four or more reports to get all the information reported. I also think the viewing side could be improved - maybe by letting us export results to excel spreadsheet instead of a url so that we can alter things if we need to. I have to copy/paste the graphs, etc. to make this work. If you just want a little bit of information from a survey, it's awesome. But if you want all the information from a survey over 5 questions then not so good.

Submitting required forms - seamless. Putting together surveys as well has been very helpful. Mainly use it for application forms though, etc.

Wufoo review by Ben P.
Ben P.

"Wufoo is a viable option for online forms!"

What do you like best?

I love the easy user interface as well as the many options for making the forms. This allows me to build the forms I need in the way I want them and use them freely across many sites and apps.

What do you dislike?

They could allow a little more personalized option as you are building the forms. It would be nice to use your own logo. Their costs could run high for someone just over their "paying" mark, but for someone who has many people using these forms on a regular basis, it would be well worth it. Their user interface could be updated to match with their competition, but it is very usable as is!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They do have a lot of features that I do not currently take advantage of! You can add a Payment button for people to pay you through the forms as well as other links to your sites and products. It really is a very good online based software that is easy to use and have greatly helped us move forward with our people.

We have found their forms to work well within the apps that we use to reach our clientele. Both on mobile and computer devices it is easy to use and very straight forward. I have found that some people are much more likely to fill out their information in an online form instead of on paper. Their is a convienience factor that people enjoy.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Simple, effective and easy to use form creation"

What do you like best?

We've been using Wufoo for at least 5-6 years now for multiple clients in the creation of forms. The cloud tool is VERY intuitive and easy to use with a wide variety of field options, rule capabilities (IF/THEN branching) ability to add payment options (to linked processing accounts), integration with other software/tools, automated responders, reporting, and the ability to embed the form into your own website - best part!

What do you dislike?

Really only a few items:

- No ability to add a field that calculates a formula, specifically for a quantity purchased (e.g. 2 widgets for $2 = $4)

- We have hundreds of forms that we have created now and there is not a way to organize the forms into folders

- No Google Font integration

- No way to redirect the URL if you decide to change your user name later!

Registrations and exhibit booth sales for events, membership applications, surveys, ballots, uploading of session handouts. The experience for the USER is the simplest of anything we have used. The automated emails (that we reformat as "invoices" ) really save us time in the manual creation of these.

Wufoo review by Madelyn L.
Madelyn L.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

We are able to use wufoo forms that automatically update and create new contacts and information into our CRM, salesforce. Wufoo is easy to edit, update, and implement for our needs. We use wufoo for visit registrations, new leads, surverys, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information doesn't come into CRM correctly- though this may have to do with our own implementation

creating & updating leads. Having correct information and more detailed information from our prospects. It allows us to get to know our contacts & leads as well as provide them with great customer service when they register or reach out.

Wufoo review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Wufoo Online Form Builder Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Wufoo has an available form that is free and still allows for some customization without having to commit to spending money on it. They have the ability to automate follow-up emails when a recipient submits a form as well, which helps save time.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some customization capabilities on the free option of the form builder as far as embedding it onto a website. I use Wordpress and it gets the job done, but some additional customization could improve how it looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Wufoo as a starting point if you are currently using a free website service and are looking to get started quickly without spending much money. They do offer a paid service for those who want more options with their online forms once they have consistent business income.

Allow my online business to allow 24/7 online submissions from customers. This allows me to create communication with clients even when I am unavailable by email or phone.

Wufoo review by User in Computer Software

"Easy tool for survey creation"

What do you like best?

I've used Wufoo for creating several surveys over the past 5 years. I typically use it at work but have used it for personal reasons occasionally. I like the ease of creating the surveys. They have preformatted types of questions to make it easy to add an email line, a longer paragraph box, multiple choice, Likert scale or other common type of question. It's also been nice to add "rules" to the survey that send an email directly to the appropriate individuals when immediate action is needed on a particular response.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had easier integrations and reporting. It's tough to run robust data analysis without exporting it to a CSV or Microsoft Excel doc, which can be cumbersome and manual. Using Google Forms automatically creates a shared spreadsheet for the responses to flow to. Wufoo can integrate with Sheets, but it requires a 3rd party like Zapier to connect the two programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If slick design is important to you go with Typeform. If ease of export is most important, go with Google Forms. If a simple and easy-to-use survey tool is all you need, Wufoo is great. And it's free up to the first few surveys you create! So if you need it for a one-off situation it's also a great option.

One of the biggest benefits has been for our support team. We send a post-interaction survey to every customer who reaches out. If the customer gives us a bad rating, we can automatically and immediately have the response go straight to that customer support agent's manager to follow up with both the customer and the agent. This allows us to act quickly and appease an upset customer after a poor experience. It's typically pretty impressive for them to fill out the survey, then hear back from us with a personalized solution or apology within minutes.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Great for simple or complex forms"

What do you like best?

Revealing fields as the user progresses through the form. Easily separate form fields by sections and/or pages. Ability to schedule activity, limit amount of entries per IP address, customize confirmation emails and notifications, etc. Multiple options for embedding code: WordPress, JavaScript, iframe, etc.

What do you dislike?

You're very limited to use of HTML for hyperlinks or to give specific instructions emphasis. If you use too much HTML, the form you created will eventually stop functioning correctly. I've had to rebuild multiple forms after they suddenly stopped working after being live for a month or two. Upon reaching out to support, the only explanation to the phenomenon is that there is too much HTML. No reason given for why the forms will work for months at a time, then suddenly break. I assume it happens when they make updates to their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and affordable; however, if you need complex forms, may want go elsewhere.

Easy form to use for contesting and also for in-house requests. I use it in sort of a help desk ticket application for different types of in-house requests.

Wufoo review by Nancy G.
Nancy G.

"Wufoo is great to receive new information and new names! Especially for contests!"

What do you like best?

We use Wufoo as a resource to gather "new names" for various contests we run. It is simple to use, and gives us just enough information that we need to receive.

What do you dislike?

First learning how to maneuver through the website at first is a little odd. I feel like it was almost like a DOS based program. Now that we have it set up, however, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get the initial setup complete, it is very easy to use! You can gather as much or as little information as needed from customers. Very helpful, and cuts down on data entry since you can run the report and see all the info you need!

We can now electronically receive customer's names when they are entering contests. We can run a report with literally a click of a button and sort the report. Very helpful. Before, I had to manually enter each and every hand written entry form. This has helped me tremendously!

Wufoo review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Wufoo is great for collecting data"

What do you like best?

I like that it is quick and easy to create and deploy forms. Fields can be customized easily, and there are several types to select from (buttons, long text, short text, etc). It also connects with with the other apps we use to send its data to our crm and email system.

What do you dislike?

The design elements of forms is somewhat limited, but it is still OK. Would be nice if we could display questions one at time similar to typeforms.

We use wufoo to collect applications for a free 1 on 1 coaching call. We also use it for customer feedback and surveys.

Wufoo review by Bridget F.
Bridget F.

"Great, engaging survey form"

What do you like best?

I like the various options for questions, ability to add pop-up special instructions or resources in a bubble on each question, and ease of use. Primarily the customization is nice. The form looks pleasing and integrates with our website. Also, WuFoo seems like a cute company with fun, silly messaging similar to MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

I feel there is one lacking question type: a scale-type option. Additionally there could be further analytics, trending of the data.

We use WuFoo as a form collection software. The survey form looks great, integrates nicely onto the website, and you can download the data in Excel. I like the variety of customization available.

Wufoo review by Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.

"Great tool for collecting feedback"

What do you like best?

Wufoo form setup was relatively easy and I did it myself almost entirely. For questions I couldn't find answers to, their support was extremely responsive. I love that we can assemble nice reports of data we've collected, or view the raw data.

What do you dislike?

Some of the Wufoo interface needs to be improved - in particular, when you want to view form entries. The list of entries is shown in a strange and limited way. Also, we want to have a required field that does not have a red asterisk, and there is no way to do this with the out-of-the-box CSS.

We publish hundreds of pages of documentation online and needed a way to know whether the documentation was helpful, and allow users to submit feedback when they liked a page or if they found problems with it, didn't find what they wanted, etc. Because of the feedback forms we set up on our site, we have been able to collect and act upon feedback over time and we have measurably improved the usability of our site. Very exciting to have a direct line to our customers through our Wufoo form.

Wufoo review by Kayla C.
Kayla C.

"Wufoo us especially helpful for scheduling with clients and coworkers."

What do you like best?

Its fairly user friendly and allows us to operate on one end of it, customizing services offered and well ahead of time. Allows users to sign up for services and alerts us and keeps track of user and signed up date. Very organized.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to understand using it solely as a user vs when I use it as an admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is very unhelpful and sometimes website is down and we lose all of our data...

Organization for services and trainings offered as well as a team wide calendar with availability.

Wufoo review by Nolan J.
Nolan J.

"Great Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that wufoo is an intuitive site that allows people to easily create surveys in an effective and creative way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that wufoo is not as intuitive of a product as survey monkey or something related to that. I believe that they could benefit from a more user friendly experience by really reaching out to their own consumers and getting feedback on what they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product to a ton of other users if you want the cheaper model than survey monkey. Both have their strengths but I think that surey monkey is better for a higher level organization. I do recommend this though and would suggest that people can really better their company by helping to get this platform iplemented.

We solve the problem of getting adequate consumer feedback in a way that is beneficial to everyone working there. This allows us to improve our products and adequately take care of things on that end.

Wufoo review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Simple way to gather information- Wufoo"

What do you like best?

Creating form fields and sending out the form is extremely easy to do. The way you receive information is also very user-friendly. Easy to digest and can easily sort out information. Great for what we needed as far as gathering information from existing clients and making adjustments to product accordingly. Bottom line is that the biggest pro to this product is the simplicity it offers when creating a form which means for users that might not haveas much technical experience, they can still reap all of the benefits of using the product

What do you dislike?

Not very aesthetically pleasing. Seems somewhat outdated compared to competitors. Would be great if there was more to do with it as well. It seems very simple by its nature which i suppose is how it was meant to be designed but with other competitors doing more it might be falling behind . the support system also isn't the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need a basic way of setting up questionnaires and having it compiled into an excel sheet then this is the way to go. If you don't have much technical experience with computers or other software programs then wufoo is the way to go. They have many custom templates that make it easy to dive in and create a form

gathering data from customers or prospects. Based on feedback we got we were able to enhance out product or pivot into a different market

Wufoo review by Karen (Kat) E.
Karen (Kat) E.

"Great Simple Form Builder - Needs more options"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and flexible to build lots of different forms

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the programs add more options to directly funnel the info from filled out forms directly to CRMs

Recommendations to others considering the product

This form builder is great for simple forms but is lacking the ability to funnel info to CRM.

I have used Wufoo at other positions to create forms for websites. I currently use it with a form I created that is used by our Brand Ambassadors to gather leads at events and shows. I give them the link to the form and they fill it out with the potential customers lead info. Works very well for this as long as the brand ambassadors only access the form through the "share" link and not through the "dashboard".

Wufoo review by Andrew F.
Andrew F.

"Nice and Easy"

What do you like best?

It works the way it is supposed to and it is easy for a novice to figure out. Has several ways to use integrations with 3rd party services and can notify you via text message or email of new form submissions.

What do you dislike?

It has limitations like a limit on the number of fields a form can have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try and find another company to use we have had several problems with not being able to make the forms as long as we like.

Helped us create contact forms and surveys for our numerous clients. The forms are easy to deliver to our clients and the notifications are great.

Wufoo review by Carissa V.
Carissa V.

"Wufoo saved me when my company couldn't give me the forms that I needed to do my job!"

What do you like best?

I was working as an event coordinator planning at least one major, week-long event each month. When I started, attendees were filling out Word documents with their information which I improved to a fillable PDF. Eventually, I learned about Wufoo and I used the forms to collect my attendee information and turn it into a single spreadsheet with just a few clicks. It was SO easy and saved me a LOT of time during the planning process for those events!

What do you dislike?

Wufoo was so easy to use that I don't really have anything that I disliked about it. I used the free version, which allowed up to 5 forms to be in use. I knew that I could pay a small amount to get more features, but I was satisfied with what was offered in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woof really helped my co-workers and I collect information easily and quickly. The free version was all I needed, though we always knew that we could upgrade and get more advanced features.

My main business problems were in collecting the essential information I needed to plan my events. With Wufoo, I could send an easy link that my attendees would fill out and then it compiled all of the information into a spreadsheet for me. The forms were so easy to make and to change that I always felt like I could make the changes I needed to make (as I needed).

Wufoo review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Simple survey tool with great results"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Wufoo is easy to use, you can design smart, professional, branded surveys for a relatively low cost. Data is easy to export for analysis and the forms are user friendly.

What do you dislike?

When you export data, multiple choice questions are displayed in their own columns making it fiddly to analyse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at alternative products but Wufoo offer great value for money, so easy to set up and well worth the investment. Very little user training is required so you'll save time compared to other products that are more complicated to use.

Customer and staff satisfaction surveys are the primary use of wufoo. Wufoo make brand consistency easy through saving templates and enabling you to copy previous surveys.

Wufoo review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Wufoo creates nice forms and is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is very clear when using WuFoo. Setting up the forms, editing the forms, gathering information, and exporting lists is all straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the design is a bit "out of date" and takes a bit of getting used to, however, once you do get used to it, it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend WuFoo as an alternative to many of our clients in place of Survey Monkey. There are more options with WuFoo and for many of their purposes, it is a better alternative to the basic Survey Monkey.

We use WuFoo to gather information from friends and alumni of organizations we work with. I would say problems and benefits tie together, as the problem is we have incorrect data, but the benefit is the form is helping us to collect updated data.

Wufoo review by Kelcey H.
Kelcey H.

"Easy to learn, great for simple projects"

What do you like best?

The interface is really intuitive, it was easy to get started with my first form. I didn't feel like there was much of a learning curve. I also love how easy forms are to implement onto a website, and there are several methods to do so.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of control in certain areas. I feel like there should be an easier way to remove certain things - I had to go into the code editor to remove my form title, which was clunky. The customization of the theme builder is a little disappointing, there isn't a lot of control, and the options they do have available aren't very attractive in my opinion.

Sometimes we need a quick and simple form on our website, and we don't have the time or desire to build something custom within our site structure. Wufoo is perfect for these projects! We can implement a form very quickly and with no development help required. It's particularly useful for forms that are temporary - sometimes we only need one up for a few weeks.

Wufoo review by Carlin T.
Carlin T.

"Great option for forms!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the versitility of wufoo, like the payment option. You can create just about anything with this online form builder.

What do you dislike?

Inigration is a little tricky. It is a stand alone form builder. That said, we also use an integrated form builder that was built into the website softwear we use as well as an online database. Wufoo is best if integration is not something needed for your orginization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love using Wufoo! It has really helped take us to the next level when organizing events and community outreach. We recommend their product to anyone trying to get a leg up on profesionalism and rallying people together simply and clearly. As a company, we've created hundreds of wufoo forms and have found so many uses for this form builder.

Organized data storage, building teams, retreat and confrence purchasing.

Wufoo review by Jeffrey W. A.
Jeffrey W. A.

"Foo the Wu"

What do you like best?

The ease of the widget-based interface for generating forms. It enables me to quickly make comprehensive solutions.

What do you dislike?

The analytics section is... limited, lackluster, and not comprehensive. I export raw data and manually crunch the numbers. My base of comparison is SurveyMonkey. It's setup is infuriatingly tedious and arduous. But running analysts on collected data is incredibly simple. I have not figured out how to make that happen in WuFoo, if it is even possible.

The primary function currently is event registration, which will shortly stop being the primary feature. Wufoo is not capable of the aggregate data processing that I need, combining several registration forms, pulling data, highlighting incomplete registrations, selective searching within entries, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve analytic functions. That would make it a stellar platform and competitor with SurveyMonkey.

Overall, WuFoo was the platform that enabled me to grow my attendance significantly, while managing the data. We've just outgrown it.

Wufoo review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Good surveying platform if you want a little more control than Google Forms or Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

This software allows me to dig deep and design every aspect of the form, which is sometimes valuable to make things look professional and consistent with our website and branding. In addition, everything can be easily exported into Excel files.

What do you dislike?

The look of the website is old-fashioned and clunky. I hope soon to see something more streamlined and fresh. Functionally, everything is fine, although I do wish there were more options to parse apart that data other than a mass excel file. Sometimes it's tedious to have to export it into a spreadsheet every time I want to fiddle with or filter the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can by using Google Forms or Survey Monkey, I recommend doing so because they are so easy to you. But if you, like me, need more control over the data and design, Wufoo is a good option.

Wufoo helps us collect reports from students and teachers, process grant applications, and we also use it to process RSVPs. I think we could actually find a better way to do the RSVPs, but for the reports, I like that we have a clean way to collect data. Our grant applications are filled out by hundreds of outside entities and organizations, so Wufoo helps us present something that looks professional.

Wufoo review by Robin R.
Robin R.

"Love Wufoo; unhappy with lack of needed improvements"

What do you like best?

Wufoo collects information with technological sophistication. Form creators can implement if/then logic to avoid asking questions that wouldn't apply. Since its inception, Wufoo has worked dilligently to introduce several integrations with other companies; you name it and it probably works with Wufoo (but no Ellucian products, likely due to Ellucian not playing well with ANYONE).

What do you dislike?

I manage over 250 forms in Wufoo for 16 Users at my University. AND YET! Wufoo has not implemented a way to sort forms by User (or at the very least, by folder). I and many other users requested this feature several times – beginning in 2010 – via comments on Wufoo blog posts. In September 2015, Wufoo indicated in a blog post ( http://www.wufoo.com/2015/09/04/nonprofits-wufoo-improving-workflow-with-forms ) that they would be rolling out client management for non-profits (that would be my organization), but have yet to see it.

Wufoo also took away the Wufoo Forum for its customers with no plan to replace this networking and crowdsourcing feature. http://www.wufoo.com/2014/08/29/wufoo-guides-available-forums-shutting-down/

Recommendations to others considering the product

More likely than not, Wufoo will fit your needs as an information collector and disseminator.

We use Wufoo in a variety of ways – recruitment, applications, residence life, etc. – as a higher education institution with over 3K students and 600+ employees.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Wufoo Form Creation "

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and easy to change. Pulling the results is also very easy. The fields and already all set up and I have found wufoo more user friendly than other sites such as Survey Monkey to use.

What do you dislike?

Wufoo is very very slow, especially when you start to have hundreds to thousands of forms in your account. We create a lot of forms so searching for our forms takes forever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just figure out what kind of plan pricing is better for you. Wufoo is pretty similar to a lot of other options out there, it's all about how many forms and what you're really using the software for.

We take hotel reservation requests mainly with wufoo but we also use it for surveys and have found it to be useful in our internal communications as well as business communications.

Wufoo review by Norm C.
Norm C.

"Wufoo - unlimited forms at a decent price"

What do you like best?

The two primary reasons we use Wufoo is the price point as well as the fact that there is no cap on the number of forms we can create. Other services we looked at had caps that would continue to push our monthly fees upwards. Custom CSS can also be applied to forms which allows us to embed forms on our site that match the look and feel of the content around it. Customizable response emails are also easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

The rules that can be created to hide/show fields and pages are weak. Integrations are also limited, particularly with Salesforce where only contacts and accounts can be created. The payment integration is ok, but could be improved. For example, when a form with payment is completed, a submission is sent before and after payment. The before payment indicates that payment has been made when it actually has not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great solution for those looking for an easy form system for websites, collecting event sign ups, etc. The weak integrations can be compensated for by adding Zapier or IFTTT.

Wufoo allows us to very quickly create a form and get it up on our website - often within minutes - for events in particular. It's easy to drag and drop field, grab the embed code and paste! It's also possible to tweak the embed code in order to pre-fill fields or adjust the formatting of the embed code.

Wufoo review by Alice F.
Alice F.

"Best Form Builder, hands-down, but has limitations"

What do you like best?

The forms are hosted at WuFoo and embedded in the site via shortcode, meaning the form fields are not visible to bots and the forms are virtually spam-proof.

What do you dislike?

There is a limit on the number of fields. For most uses, this is not a big deal. But in cases where I've hit the limit, the workaround options and not good and it can sometimes prove to be unworkable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you value integrations and automation (notifications to multiple people and via text, auto actions with partner applications, etc.), this is the form builder for you. It's easy to use and easy to teach people. They also offer a great nonprofit discount for agencies who want to use it.

All forms for websites. Contact forms, subscribe forms, registration forms, intake forms. I use them for myself and for clients. I love the fact that I can integrate with MailChimp and subscribe people to an email list based on their form answers ... automatically!

Wufoo review by Adam Middlesworth F.
Adam Middlesworth F.

"Best Form Software on the market"

What do you like best?

I love that I get a text message immediately as someone submits their form. I use wufoo for applications to my business and I need immediate feedback so I can follow up with leads as soon as possible. This feature allows me to improve my conversion rates by at least 50%

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to make it look professional. I probably haven't messed with this as much as I need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SWITCH immediately. Your conversions will increase almost immediately. I love Wufoo and recommend it to everyone who asks what my application process looks like. If you need something that is really simple to use, drag and drop editor,

Creating leads and following up with leads as soon as possible. I haven't found another form software that does this yet.

Wufoo review by Blain S.
Blain S.

"I like having Wufoo forms!!"

What do you like best?

It's super easy and helps get things done! I used out to get information that is related to recruiting/staffing as well as other misc. items.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out what would be what I dislike as it has been my first company to use them. I have only enjoyed their existence and ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, gets information you need with little confusion to communication.

It helps get all the information I need when someone needs anything related to staffing.

Wufoo review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Easy to use interface to design and manage surveys"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I can quickly design and set up a survey and get it sent out to my clients. As a business owner of a small business I have a lot of different jobs and it's imperative that I get each job done in a timely fashion so I'm not spending hours each week wasted.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like everytime I log in they've changed or redone something and there is a pop up for me to read about the new changes

I'm able to communicate and understand what my customers need. They can complete the surveys on their time and I get more responses than if I try to individually speak to each customer. I'm also able to receive payments and sign up new customers online anytime with this service

Wufoo review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Excellent Cloud-Based Form Solution"

What do you like best?

Wufoo API and integrations provide a seamless solution for us to manage, review and report on all enterprise forms. Plus they are mobile-first!

What do you dislike?

The back-end forms list is archaic and not intuitive to browse. Searching helps this out tremendously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is constantly bettering their services and always have mobile in mind.

With Wufoo we are able to not simply provide form solutions for our users but also track all responses and utilize reporting and analytics in order to better understand our demographics and their form uses.

Wufoo review by Vernessia W.
Vernessia W.

"Wufoo to do survey"

What do you like best?

You can do so much with Wufoo, you can register for an event or schedule meeting.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a dislike with this part, because everything I have used have been good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, we went and watch a video on it an it seem to be some thing we would like to use at our college. and give us great information and a survey to get the message out to everyone.

Registering for events and also doing survey too. and benefits get an accurate account when it completed.

Wufoo review by User

"EASY AND PERFECT!"

What do you like best?

Wufoo forms is an awesome way to gather feedback, have people register, track attendance, track data, survey or poll people, and has a lot of other valuable uses. The site is free for basic registration, so that is certainly a plus! It interfaces with SurveyMonkey, which means it is mobile and tablet friendly. There are a lot of pre-set or template content options, which make creating a form SUPER easy!

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't much to dislike about Wufoo. They have been around so long that they've improved tremendously. It would be cool if they had more theme options that can be a little more personalized, but overall the site is pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is a great option for smaller offices/departments who are needing to collect a decent amount of data. They are very customizable and the reports provided are excellent!

Registration, event planning, polls, surveys, evaluations, and feedback are all collected and the reports are valuable for identifying where we are doing well and what we can improve upon.

Wufoo review by Emily J.
Emily J.

"Easy to use form builder"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is an extremely user-friendly form building program that allows us to quickly make online-sharable registration forms with integrated payment. It is presented in a colorful and cheeky format that makes it a pleasure to use.

What do you dislike?

Wufoo has a few limitations, such as easy access for multiple reviewers on applications. It can also be cumbersome to set multiple rules for fields to force/limit responses, but I can't think of a way to improve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is an incredibly easy to use platform for form building with online access and exportable data. The cost is a great value for something so accessible and comprehensive.

Wufoo has allowed us to integrate registration forms onto our website, with easily sharable links to use on social media platforms. By eliminating paper applications and registrations we saw increased visibility and participation in our events and programs, as people could easily find the registration when looking at the event or program page.

Wufoo review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Compatible with any CMS, newbie-friendly"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly form-builder that makes it east to create contact and payment forms that match your site. Beautiful an reliable forms are not easy to build and Wufoo fills that need perfectly. I use Wufoo for my Squarespace-run website and it works very well. Forms come with basic analytics showing you pageviews, click-through, error score and average time needed to compete the form. You can also enable your users to upload files (images, videos) which was exactly what I needed for my site (Which is user-generated). It also has a very comprehensive payment integration support (Which only comes in a paid plan)

What do you dislike?

The form builder is ok but it needs to be a bit modernized to add more minimal and neat templates. It's easy to build a basic form but it takes time to figure out how to build a beautiful one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is free at the entry level, so there's nothing stopping you from trying. If you currently have any problems with your web forms, all it takes is creating an account and giving it a try.

While you can easily find alternatives for Wordpress-run sites, there's next to impossible to find something good to other CMSs. I use Wufoo for my Squarespace-run website and I don't think there are any good alternatives...

Wufoo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Form Building Tool"

What do you like best?

Wufoo provides a way to create advanced forms and embed them onto your website without needing to know html or advanced coding. My favorite feature is the ability to use conditional formatting. This is where depending on how a user answers a question, you can adjust the set of questions to follow. Additionally, wufoo integrates with mailchimp, zoho, zapier, and other email clients to make sending follow-up a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Unlike some other form building programs, it has been more difficult to customize the look and feel of wufoo forms. Though there is an option for css, for some reason we haven't been able to get it just right.

We use Wufoo forms for the contact for on various websites, mostly wordpress websites. Once someone completes a form, the client is then sent a message with the contact information so they can follow up. In other instances, the user is then prompted to download an ebook or other resource and entered into a drip marketing chain.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"SurveyMonkey 2.0"

What do you like best?

Simple, user-friendly survey builder; survey for takers is easy, clean, modern experience; when you figure out how reports work, they do all the work for you; can download survey results and collaborate with other admins, like making comments or sharing

What do you dislike?

Reports function feels over complicated; easy to get lost in UI making a simple task difficult; makes pulling survey data hard to use in presentable, visually appealing manner; form manager page could be a bit more modern and easier to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

What exactly do you need from the survey? Can you find a survey service that provides it for free? Also, what do you want your surveys to look like? What kind of UI experience do you want for admins and survey takers?

Collecting information from staffers, interview candidates

Wufoo review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Easy to build forms and surveys"

What do you like best?

The reason we used Wufoo was to re-confirm an old mailing list as we didn't have opt-in information for all subscribers (changes in laws in Canada) Wufoo offered a simple subscription/confirmation form with single opt-in for a mailing list. That was the biggest selling point for trying Wufoo. Forms were quite easy to set-up and manage and it was also easy to download lists/responses.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel of Wufoo is unfortunately so dated, we also were very limited on customization. We did have problems with customers not trusting the page/form as it was not easy to brand/customize. It looks like they have given their website a huge overhaul, hopefully, the interface and forms will be redesigned very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are non-technical and looking for an easy way of collecting survey responses, registrations, and/or leads Wufoo is a good place to start.

As mentioned, we were looking for a form/confirmation page that was quick/easy to set-up and extremely simple for our subscribers to use. Wufoo provided that service at no cost.

Wufoo review by Jai Prasad R.
Jai Prasad R.

"Wufoo online form builder"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is one of the best online tool to create web forms it has around many different types of forms over several templete,which gives wide preference to create online forms and event registration pages,its the best tool for non IT candidates who can go through the online to maintain their online events or any web forms development.The worst thing is to create a form with a large amount of icons, features characteristic and the tool heips you to get in the way u need,when i came across wuFoo,i don't find such problems because the form mannequin creator is clutter free and also help the user to create a simple, simpleton , basic and effective form without any confusion or any stress feelings. The best part on this online tool editor is that its too fun to do it online with simple and you wont find difficulties if you are a non IT guy.wufoo can be good tool for non-profit with low budgets firms.

What do you dislike?

wufoo can be used for creating smaller firms and web forms,when trying to build the complex form i prefer that wufoo is not correct for the job as it requires portal access and to create a lengthy forms the user must be getting bored of continuously using the tool and can't be able to do it in a one sitting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all non IT user once to go through this tool for their need of any web forms.

We have used the wufoo tool for creating event registrations for our college events and also in survey forms in college facilities need.

Wufoo review by Tracy J.
Tracy J.

"Simple contact form in minutes"

What do you like best?

Our previous contact form on our website was not working so I tried Wufoo. In just minutes I had a professional looking and working form to replace it!

What do you dislike?

The forms look a little old school but I haven’t looked into customizing them to see if I could improve their look yet.

We needed an efficient way for people to contact us through our website without posting staff email addresses. It helps prevent spam.

Wufoo review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Wufoo Makes Discovering your Clients Needs Easy "

What do you like best?

Wufoo is incredibly easy to use. The user interface is simple enough for anyone to use it, even people who aren't that familiar with online surveys. There are so many ways to ask questions through Wufoo. I can use multiple choice, check all that apply, enter answer, and other various forms of asking questions.

What do you dislike?

At this point in using Wufoo, I have been completely satisfied with my experience. Sometimes I wish I were able to add more fields for questions and I do wish I had more forms available as a free user, however it is simple to upgrade your account and pay a minimal fee to use this great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Wufoo a shot and explore all they have to offer. I think you'll find it meets all your needs and that they are very wiling to help provide great customer service.

I often need to find out what content is resonating with readers and whether or not I am meeting the needs of my customers. Wufoo makes it incredibly easy to ask the questions I need to ask in a simple format.

Wufoo review by Lily D.
Lily D.

"Intuitive survey machine! "

What do you like best?

There aren't too many steps to achieve a useful survey. You can also customize it to your own branding.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to add images/logos of my own. Maybe you can, but I haven't been able to figure that part out!

Lead generator for real estate. I spend $20 a month and now I don't have to spend $1,500 on Zillow! WIN!

Wufoo review by Kini A.
Kini A.

"Wufoo for form creation"

What do you like best?

It has a fair simple UX, pretty self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

It can get complicated when/if you are using lots of rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your needs are pretty basic, this is a good solution. If you need more complex forms, this may not be the best option. It's logic can be complicated and not always offer what you may need.

We use it for sign-ups for events. It is easy to copy and create new forms.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Super Easy to Use Survey/Form Builder"

What do you like best?

WuFoo is so simple to use that anyone can do it with little-to-no training. Its incredibly affordable making it a great tool for smaller offices/teams. WuFoo continues to advance the tools and they do an extremel nice job of sending out updates and communications on how to use the features of the tool. Their support team is super fast to respond as well.

What do you dislike?

We have almost 1,000 forms and so it creates a slowness on the site. there isn't an easy way to bulk delete things which can be very cumbersome.

We use WuFoo company-wide to create both internal and external forms for our staff, customers and clients. It allows us an affordable way to create forms to gather data.

Wufoo review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"A Great Form Builder- at times not so great."

What do you like best?

Wufoo is an easy to use drag and drop form builder that integrates easily into most web programs and emails. The drag and drop is truly drag and drop and you will have your first form in no time.

What do you dislike?

The forms are typical and uninspiring. I wish the builder would allow for more customizable content areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your needs and then wants as you look to which form builder will suit your needs. Google may have served the needs just as well and free. Yet The wants won out and I am still with Wufoo. I hope they release more customization options.

I have used WuFoo for surveys, events and payments.

Wufoo review by User

"Wufoo is fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Wufoo is that it is so user friendly. I think it took me about 10 minutes total to figure out how to use Wufoo... and I say 'figure out' not learn, just because all the options and buttons are very in intuitive. Also, Wufoo is extremely aesthetically pleasing to look at.

What do you dislike?

THere's not much i dislike about Wufoo... maybe the collaborative aspect. Creating a wufoo survey is not very attuned to more than one person working on it at once and so maybe that is the only thing I can think of. Other than not being able to share edits when a wufoo survey is in the process of being created, there is not much I can dislike about Wufoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing I can say is to use Wufoo keeping in mind that it is a relatively expensive software and that the collaborative aspect is not especially conducive to a bunch of people working on one survey project at a time. Other than that, I would say remember that Wufoo is a newer survey tool and that not many survey respondents have experience using it.

We are trying to create surveys to send to users of our product. Our survey will go out to a number of different people, age ranges, job backgrounds, everything. So we need to use Wufoo to create a survey that is accessible and understandable and not clunky.

Wufoo review by Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Forms are a pain but the drag and drop function is easy to use. My office uses this for our website. We started with the free version and then upgraded so we could have more in-depth.

What do you dislike?

Formatting can sometimes be a pain. Also, I wish there were more options to make it pretty.

Example: I want more than one field on a line so the form isn't too long but it doesn't always allow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make more options to make it pretty and custom

With my former company (just left two weeks ago) we used them to collect audience data and inquiries.

Wufoo review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Too many steps"

What do you like best?

We like the variety of forms we can have on our websites.

What do you dislike?

The way it's set up for our company, it takes too many steps. It connects to Zappier and after that drops info to Wrike. Zappier and Wrike always seem to have issues creating tasks, as i constantly get emails about zaps not going through to Wrike. So i have to go to Zappier and manually restart them. Just a hassle.

Wufoo helps us collect customers submissions forms for various subjects. It's great as it doesn't waste our customer service time and is all automated. Making the whole process look professional.

Wufoo review by Roxy W.
Roxy W.

"Wufoo is an excellent survey tool"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality that you get with the free version.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. This was the perfect tool for our reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool.

We use wufoo to collect board member reports for each of our associations. The program is able to compile all of the answers into a useful report that was previously done by hand from faxed in handwritten forms.

Wufoo review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Great entry-level lead capture"

What do you like best?

Wufoo was great for our startup in its early days. Very affordable, easy to implement, create and embed forms and export lists of conversions. The MailChimp and Nutshell integrations were key in our selection of Wufoo.

What do you dislike?

We hit a ceiling with Wufoo in terms of needing features like form customization and A/B testing and more integrations. We used it more for lead capture than surveys and content management, so it's not too fair of a criticism. There was also a cap on form completions that caused us to have to upgrade frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know all of the features you need ahead of time, and check their available integrations.

We used Wufoo primarily for webinar registrations and lead capture on our website (downloadables, demo sign-ups, etc.). It was very helpful in the early days of company due to its affordability and numerous integrations.

Wufoo review by Randall J.
Randall J.

"Decent Software, Lots of Quirks"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to build basic forms with the drag and drop ability and it's easy to pull submissions.

What do you dislike?

Setting up rules can be tedious. I wish there was a better way to set If, Then rules up without having to manually enter each combination.

We have a lot of events and need a lot of different forms. Wufoo makes it easy to duplicate similar forms and update accordingly.

Wufoo review by Brett J.
Brett J.

"Forms, forms, Wufoo!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in setting up forms and workflows to allow you to hit the ground running, quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

The system could be a bit more robust, allowing for more stages and such to coincide within the system (for example, an online reviewing portal for the forms and uploads that are being submitted). All in all though, excellent system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If FluidReview is too much to chew, take a look at Wufoo for more of an entry-level system for getting your forms and workflows online.

Simplified form and workflow building platform that caters to a low barrier to entry model, allowing for organizations of all shapes and sizes to take advantage of quick form creations so their programs can go to market quicker and easier.

Wufoo review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

" Simple, fast and surprisingly pleasant"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Everything is clear and concrete. Wufoo allows us to gather the opinions of our customers in an efficient way and this always with the objective to aim at the improvement. The application allows us to obtain valuable information about our customers and also we are able to communicate more easily with them. Afterwards we are able to work to improve ourselves based on feedback received from customers.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I did not like during my use of Wufoo so much that I refer this program to the people around me in order to facilitate their work and to look for concrete results.

We were looking for a strategy to improve our image. We wanted to develop a stronger image of our company and thereby attract new consumers and retain our current clientele.

Wufoo review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"WooFoo Review "

What do you like best?

WooFoo is an organized platform for a large company that gets several requests a day. We use this in one of our departments as a request form and rather than bombarding peoples inbox, here everything can be saved and updated in one place.

What do you dislike?

I am still learning all of the features to see how we can better export some of the information that comes through

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great place to implement a companywide system that everyone knows how to use. It gets the job done and if there are changes that need to be made, this can be done easily.

We are constantly having people send in email requests with questions that are not getting answered. This allows for all questions to be answered up front with less confusion

Wufoo review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Helpful to Organize different forms"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that my company can have a form on our website and once someone fills it out it gets put right into wufoo. I get alerted and can take steps from there.

Helps me stay organized and up to date

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way get any changes made on a form to be emailed to all the people associated with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it may save you time and errors.

Able to assist our customers with any technical or return questions/concerns that they may have.

It allows us to respond to them in the quickest and efficient way.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"The Best Software for Creating Forms"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is easy to use and helps generate forms fast. The user interface is excellent and there are plenty of tools to create complex forms.

What do you dislike?

Very little. We have had trouble with forms that send to group emails not going through properly but we do not know if the issue is with Wufoo or our email system.

We create almost every business form using Wufoo and have integrated the forms with several different software platforms including Google spreadsheets and DocVerify. We currently have over 100 forms created with Wufoo (employment applications, event signups, customer satisfaction surveys, incident reports, enrollment requests, etc.)

Wufoo review by Wilbert K.
Wilbert K.

"Complete solution for internal and external forms"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop options to add many types of questions. Many ways to enter logic and branching for questionnaires. We are therefor a paying user.

What do you dislike?

There is a limit to the branching and logic (50 rules maximum), this limits us for some forms.

We use Wufoo for signing up new employees, and organize promotions to collect customer data.

Wufoo review by Administrator in International Affairs
Administrator in International Affairs

"Wufoo"

What do you like best?

I like Wufoo because it is easy, complex and allows me to reach a large audience and receive the necessary data I need from them.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Wufoo for several years and to date, I have not had any complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definietly a great program to use across all platforms. I mainly used Wufoo while working in the nonprofit career field. This was an easy way to communciate and connect with the volunteers to make sure we could exceed their expectations.

I use Wufoo to send out to a specific audience to see how we can improve company values and strengthen the mission. Throughout all the years I have been using this product, I have mainly used it in the nonprofit sector.

Wufoo review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"User-friendly form management"

What do you like best?

Forms are incredibly easy to setup and deploy. The ability to use custom style sheets is a huge advantage and gives us the ability to tailor forms across various web properties with unique designs and needs.The tool is flexible enough for multiple teams across departments to use Wufoo for vastly different projects.

What do you dislike?

Having a form live in an iframe presents some problems when it comes to Analytics tracking.

We needed an easy way to create and manage forms on our website that achieved many different goals. By using Wufoo, we have a way to centralize forms across recruiting, research, and marketing efforts. This has streamlined our process for launching new campaigns when we can rely on branded templates that already exist. When our company went through a rebrand, it also made it super easy to update form styles in one fell swoop so everything aligned.

Wufoo review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Richly featured forms, easy to integrate, great for non-techies!"

What do you like best?

It just works. Deep feature set, lots of field types, conditional show/hide options, layout and design customization. WuFoo is a powerful form management system.

What do you dislike?

* Custom styles are kind of a pain to implement.

* Not enough pricing tiers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial, see if it fits. I haven't considered other solutions because I don't have especially complex needs. If you do, you may want to look at competitors. If you don't, you won't go wrong with WuFoo.

Creating and managing forms from within a CMS is pain in the tuchus. Layout, validation, notification, CAPTCHA, etc. Too much work. It's so much easier and faster to just create a from in WuFoo and embed it. It works great for quick surveys, too.

Wufoo review by Summerlee W.
Summerlee W.

"Used for simple nformation gathering and job postings"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is extremely simple to use, both for the form creator and for the end user. The forms embed seamlessly on websites, and each form can be assigned to generate responses to a different email address (or multiple email addresses), allowing for ease of use and task distribution.

What do you dislike?

The software looks and feels a bit outdated, and there is no option for end users to save a form and continue filling it out later. For our purposes, this limits us to using Wufoo for short, simple information-gathering tasks. We'd love to use it for something like grant applications, but, without a save feature, it doesn't meet the needs of that potential segment of end users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software to help with simple information gathering, Wufoo is for you. if you need something for complex online forms, look elsewhere.

We needed an easy way to gather audience information to update our database, and Wufoo forms do the trick. We also use the forms to gather information from people seeking referrals and for members of our audience who need to submit a temporary job posting, which is then emailed directly to a list of people who can fill the position.

Wufoo review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"Great for quick surveys or form submissions on a website"

What do you like best?

Very easy interface that allows you to create custom forms. I've used this for doing customer development surveys and for market research. The forms are easy to send via an email link or you can embed them in a web page.

What do you dislike?

They limit the number of responses you can see, depending on your account's plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a free trial for evaluation.

Getting a survey done gives clarity into market demand. Wufoo's custom forms solved a major problem for us, which was speed to market in reaching out to early adopters and gathering feedback from them.

Wufoo review by Administrator

"Super easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It’s super easy to use. You don’t need any type of training to use it. I have learned to use it on my own without watching any tuturials.

What do you dislike?

You have to constantly save your work or else it won’t save it on it’s own like a pages document would do.

I constantly use it to create forms and it works great! You get a link to share it so people can access the form and then you can set it up to get notified when a new entry was received.

Wufoo review by User in Financial Services

"Super Simple Forms"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is incredibly easy to use. We've created multiple forms aimed to help survey our existing users. It's always been a very easy process to create, collect responses, and review results

What do you dislike?

For our purposes, Wufoo has been a very low-cost, turnkey solution. The only frustration I can think of is that some of the themes are not the most attractive - but they work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not expect a ton of bells & whistles. But you'll get a useful platform to collect form responses

This has been a great tool for us to help better understand our audience, and create products & solutions that will be beneficial for our users. It's been an easy way to beta test a concept prior to investing time & resources into development

Wufoo review by Jacob P.
Jacob P.

"Easy to use form builder"

What do you like best?

Get up and running in just a few minutes. Great non-profit discount.

What do you dislike?

Would like to custom the look for the form a little more. I can tell from looking at a website who uses wufoo because the forms are the same.

internal request forms. Contact us page on website. Few survey questionaires.

Wufoo review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Gets the job done with minimal effort"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create a form. It doesn't take too much effort to get things done effectively. I like it a lot for that.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the style controls. The designs aren't my favorite. I tend to go to Jotform when I need something more clean looking

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple to use product to get basic information from one place to the next, wufoo can get it done well.

We use this for communication between teams when deals go through.

Wufoo review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Simple forms for often complex data"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is a fantastic tool to build simple data collection tools that persist, route, and notify based on form completions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool has a kitschy feel that borders on cheeky and sometimes impedes progress in a desire to not deviate from this style / "voice".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that the style / format of the software can work for you - it has quirks for sure

Typically I use this tool to create forms for SMB colleagues and businesses who need to collect data without the pains of custom app. development.

Wufoo review by Natalie C.
Natalie C.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and the site itself looks very cute.

What do you dislike?

I don't see the benefit of using this over Google Forms, which is a free service. Wufoo isn't too steep, but it's still a monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not sign up if you want the URL to vary per questionnaire. We had this issue when we wanted the forms to each have an imprint or company name listed in the URL. You'd have to purchase a separate Wufoo account per URL.

Lead acquisition and management.

Wufoo review by Nat L.
Nat L.

"Wufoo is great for quick surveys"

What do you like best?

It was extremely easy to use. I was able to copy surveys and pop up new ones in a very short time frame.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the fact that the paid version could be done on google forms— for free. Also the layouts were not unique or personalized. The surveys felt cold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don’t actually recommend wufoo unless you don’t want to create a google form.

I was able to determine what people wanted from my services thanks to surveys, as well as what they were struggling with.

Wufoo review by Pierre L.
Pierre L.

"A versatile and powerful form builder with Payment support!"

What do you like best?

Building forms and integrating them into our workflows has been super helpful.

I currently use Wufoo for On-boarding and Off-boarding forms for our employees. These forms then get sent to either our Zapier integration or to our help desk, Zendesk.

I also use Wufoo personally for event registrations and payments.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much about Wufoo that I don't like. The only obstacle I have encountered is that when forward a form to an email address, there can only be one recipient, although using a distribution list is a good workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is a great form tool with a super easy UI. It also allows you to process payments, which is a nice feature that other form builders typically leave to 3rd parties and don't touch.

Wufoo works as a from builder, task manager, and payment processor within my team.

Wufoo review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Easy-to-Use Form Builder"

What do you like best?

I primarily use Wufoo to build out different types of forms. The drag and drop features make it easy to build a form within minutes.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes very cumbersome to build out forms with a lot of logic. If this, then this. I wish there was a way to easily duplicate a rule across several options.

We are able to manage requests a lot easier due to the form builder and easy bulk export feature.

Wufoo review by Sitanshu M.
Sitanshu M.

"One stop shop for contact forms."

What do you like best?

Platform Independent!

You can use the same form on multiple CMS or independent platforms wordpress, Joomla or HTML5 website. Instead of installing multiple plugins for various platforms, I use Wufoo forms across websites. Just copy the code.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. The forms work better than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works at par with other lead generation forms. What makes the difference is the ease of setup and no bar when it comes to selecting a platform.

Generating contact leads, newsletter subscription and event registration.

Wufoo review by Kristen K.
Kristen K.

"Makes endless hours into thank goodness minutes!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, many options, have a free and a paid option

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it makes my tablet go slowly. Hard to get a password reset for me.

Have more time for important things because this helps me get organized more efficiently

Wufoo review by User in Internet

"Wufoo has been a helpful tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Wufoo is a reliable tool to generate forms and store submissions. We like being able to export and include the form as html into our marketing website so that it can be completely customized to match the look and feel of our brand. It's also really nice that it integrates well with MailChimp, our email marketing platform.

What do you dislike?

Wufoo's interface is kind of dated and sometimes requires a lot of clicks. But, the general functionality let's us accomplish what we're trying to achieve - forms and form submissions.

With Wufoo, we're creating lead and blog subscriber forms on our website and then collecting and storing submissions in our account.

Wufoo review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Uncommon use: Event registrations"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is an easy way for simple, professional event registration.

What do you dislike?

It lacks advanced features of programs designed for this purpose.

We needed a way to register users for a paid event with no budged and wufoo was the best option.

Wufoo review by Jahna E.
Jahna E.

"Wufoo use review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of wufoo as well as the options it has to imbed to websites and email campaigns

What do you dislike?

It's not the prettiest of platforms for surveys, the ability to change themes, ad logos and images, perhaps even scrolling video would be ideal for us!

We have an overwhelming response to local and national musicians applying to be on a youtube video feature channel we've created called LIVE @ Higher Ground. Wufoo was a great option for those applicants.

Wufoo review by James C.
James C.

"WuFoo Has made a difference in my business"

What do you like best?

Embeddable, text notifications and an update which tells you how many responses have been submitted.

What do you dislike?

Format looks a little outdated for end user

Easy prospecting tool, easy way to share questions with potential prospect and get notified when they answer.

Wufoo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"It's so easy, a kid can do it."

What do you like best?

That it is super simple to create a form. And not only is it easy to create, it's easy to share and maintain.

What do you dislike?

The forms are plain looking and to do any embellish them you have to pay more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very simple program, editing and creating is simple and takes only minutes to do

Wufoo helps you hear the voice of your customers. You can ask whatever your heart's content and you will get answers

Wufoo review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Feature rich but complicated"

What do you like best?

The versatility of Wufoo forms are great, they link well with Zapier, Salesforce and Mailchimp and the notifications and logic are easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

We've managed to highly personalise wufoo forms in the past but it's not an easy task and requires a high level of css knowledge to achieve. Styling has also been an issue, compared to what you can do with something like ninja forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a MVP test first along with some of the other forms in this category, before you commit to Wufoo. The features are good but it takes some work, so make sure it's right for you before putting in a lot of time.

Creating a menu as well as a simple contact form and newsletter subscription.

Managed to create a quote form, allowing customers to tell us what they intend to order, without having to commit to the purchase.

Wufoo review by Michael Z.
Michael Z.

"Easy to use form builder with great integrations"

What do you like best?

If you want to create forms without any programming knowledge Wufoo is a great option. It's easy to setup and to integrate into your site. The free plan is a good way to test it out and we've been a paying user for a while now. Highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

There are character limits on questions. I'd like to have unlimited characters so i can make questions as long as I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy out of the box form builder this is a great option and the price point is reasonable.

Collecting lead data and receiving applications.

Wufoo review by Sherve' B.
Sherve' B.

" Is a great system for creating client questionnaires and surveys."

What do you like best?

The ease of use, creation, and integrating/sharing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the manual details still needed in order to share.

Able to create applications for clients as well as questionnaires and surveys.

Wufoo review by Ragini G.
Ragini G.

"Woof great option for surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a simple option for surveys.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem that you can alter format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and see if it meets your needs.

No problems as of yet, I've used it mostly on the responder interface.

Wufoo review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Very confusing to use "

What do you like best?

I liked that it populated data for us, it was neat to be able to see also everyone that had signed up for information through us

What do you dislike?

It was difficult and often confusing to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hold an informational meeting with all staff on how to use, it can be very confusing for folks

We are able to send out a large email communication, and we were able to target specific groups to get our information to

Wufoo review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Wufoo is a Great Product for Gathering Feedback!"

What do you like best?

The set-up on Wufoo is pretty easy and intuitive. The price point is great and it has quite a lot of capabilities for the cost. We can create customized response emails and have not had issues with spam entries in our forms yet. There are so many different types of forms and templates to choose from!

What do you dislike?

Viewing entries is a little odd. It's not very easy to parse through the data however you'd like; the way it is presented is limiting. The number of fields is limited too, though the limit is rather high. Also, it is limited in its integration abilities.

We are using Wufoo currently to gather information from our clients. It helps us gain feedback to make informed business decisions going forward!

Wufoo review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"Wufoo Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, features like payments and rules.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem possible to save and resume surveys or add discount codes to pay forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid service and integrates well with Stripe and Paypal. If you use it in a Wordpress installation, you'll want to paste in the code instead of using the plugin as it doesn't work.

Websites need forms. Wufoo allows forms to be published quickly and blends in well with the design.

Wufoo review by Katie P.
Katie P.

"Wonderful for forms!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to build forms to use online. I love how you can edit the layout, design and it is so easy to use. Being able to go into each form and view the submitted information in one location is nice too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I really like most everything about it. It's easy to use, has a ton of options and keeps up with those who filled out the form for you.

We use this for several purposes. We use it for our web site (contact us forms, free estimate forms, etc.), for contests/giveaways, and more!

Wufoo review by John M.
John M.

"Great! "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to customize questions and onbtain data afterward easily.

What do you dislike?

At first it’s hard to set up questions to get feedback. Once you figure it out, it’s not too bad.

Easy worker responses organized

Wufoo review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Fine but not exceptional"

What do you like best?

Wufoo works fine and provides a basic, clean interface.

What do you dislike?

Nothing exceptional about it... I’m a fan of minimizing the number of different platforms and services used at work, and it’s hard for me to see why Wufoo should be used when plenty of other services that do the same thing are already integrated into most workplaces.

RSVPs to conferences and events. Clean, straight-forward for young and old

Wufoo review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"The price is right"

What do you like best?

The templates are easy to set up, functional, mobile friendly, and affordable. We were able to set up a contact us form within a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I would use and recommend Wufoo again and again.

The ability to set up and embed a contact form quickly, easily and affordably. It was so much easier (and cheaper) to do this without having to rely on a developer.

Wufoo review by Tyler B.
Tyler B.

"Easy to use online form builder"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use; Great user interface. Built in reports are quick to make and useful. Automatic email notifications are nice too. Its also easy to extract the data to excel quickly.

What do you dislike?

As far as I am aware, there is no way to prevent people from submitting incomplete forms.

User applications for agency programs. Using WuFoo has made the process much faster and lest labor intensive.

Wufoo review by Phil O.
Phil O.

"Wufoo makes building great-looking smart forms easy"

What do you like best?

I can build hosted forms that are intelligent and great-looking with ease.

What do you dislike?

Creating the "logic" for forms is more cumbersome than I'd anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wufoo is an affordable, scaleable solution that builds great-looking forms. It's definitely worth a try!

Our present website does not facilitate the easy creation or implementation of forms with logic and decision trees. Wufoo solves this issue with relative ease, allowing our team to collect intelligent data for prospective students faster and easier than other methods.

Wufoo review by John K.
John K.

"Nice and Easy"

What do you like best?

It's really easy, and there's not much of a learning curve for the forms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I wish the form were more plain looking, and didn't use so much javascript, but that's not really a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The time investment is minimal, and the product is easy to use.

We were trying to get more info along with an email address. The response was pretty light, so we could have used anything.

Wufoo review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"You can try it. A good platform for creating poll, but it needs some improvement."

What do you like best?

Super simple to utilize also adaptable will fabricate parts of separate manifestations.

What do you dislike?

I might want should view the projects include a greater amount choices on specifically pipe those illumination starting with loaded crazy structures straightforwardly to CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This type developer may be extraordinary for basic manifestations Be that as is needing the capacity with pipe illumination on CRM.

I need utilized Wufoo at different positions to make types to sites. I provide for them those join of the structure and they fill it out for the possibility clients lead data. Meets expectations delicately for this concerning illustration in length as the brand ambassadors best entry those manifestation through the "share" join and not through the "dashboard".

Learning about Wufoo?

* We monitor all Wufoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.