Wunderlist

Wunderlist is an easy way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.

Work for Wunderlist?

Learning about Wunderlist?

Wunderlist Reviews

Showing 545 Wunderlist reviews
Wunderlist review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.
View Original

"Great Organization"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wunderlist
Wunderlist review by luis C.
luis C.

"Excellent tool for the achievement of the objectives in function of the planning and accomplishment "

What do you like best?

It is a simple and practical tool for the management and organization of activities to be carried out in order to achieve the objectives set, avoiding that one is forgotten, it allows adding dates to set expiration goals, which allows to comply with the proposed, at the same time. time I can go discarding the tasks already done easily and quickly, is an excellent tool for good time organization in coordination with the activities allowing not to miss any and at the same time plan for another date and mark according to its importance.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a tray of eliminated in this way to recover accidentally discarded tasks and make their use more functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it a useful tool that complements the day to day in the office and in personal life helping to organize the tasks to be done making it easier to reach in turn helps in the planning and coordination of the objectives, does not require downloading It is easily adjusted to the equipment, whether it is fixed or cellular equipment. In addition, I recommend it because it is practical and easy to use for everyday simplicity.

I was able to better manage my time as a function of the activities to be carried out making it easier to achieve the established goals, through the printing option I can capture and take with me the tasks to be done in the day without having to access the computer this option I find it ideal especially when field activities are carried out where access to equipment is scarce motivated to the site and the internet, it gives me the benefit of being up to date with my activities, being able to be more effective, improving with this my productivity being reflected in the scope of the objectives.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Wunderlist review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Organizes all of your to-do lists"

What do you like best?

There are separate folders for each category. I can even email the lists or print them. You are also notified when other collaborators edit the shared lists.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what anyone wouldn't like about this app. There are different types of notifications you can receive. You can also prioritize your lists, and the items on each list. And, you can create smart lists with smart deadlines. It really does allow you to work smarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is free. You may access it from anywhere, via your smartphone (iPhone or Android), laptop or desktop or tablet. People are always stressed about not having enough time. Why not try this product, and see if you can get more organized, to use your time more efficiently.

this app helps you get things done more efficiently. You can focus on what is assigned to you, and let other people do their part. This is especially helpful for lean teams, to help us make the most of our time.

Wunderlist review by Marion G.
Marion G.

"This is exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

You can organize all the task in wunderlist like it is organized in your mind, and that's even simpler ! Just creating folders, adding details to the task is very easy.

Be able to share the folders / tasks with someone else is so useful ! My boyfriend and I just use our own list of task and mark the task as done whenever we are done with it. No need to argue anymore on things forgotten !!

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI could be improved a bit but this is only because I have to dislike something. I find it cool but this is probably the least good in everything... This could be very useful if we could set how many things to display in each small task ( in the large view and displaying all tasks in one folder ) as now this is quiet small and only the title / date if displayed. Also, having more than one assignee could be very useful !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going like this !

I'm sharing ideas, tasks, events with my boyfriend and this is useful for myself to remind me of the important things to do. Also, I use it with my team to add all the tasks with have to do and organize them in folders according to the features. It helps us to sort everything and share easily all the tasks we added without clicking in the calendar, everything is only in one place.

Wunderlist review by Ismael T.
Ismael T.

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I think Wunderlist is one of the best apps to organize your work or your life because you can add all the tasks you want on differents lists, add priorities, assign to others... Another good thing if the possibility to add due dates, reminders, notes and the most important thing, you can upload files (images, PDFs, docs...); this is important because in a project, for example, you can create a task (a report) and add some files to explain better the improvements that need to develop.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that you cannot assign one task to more than one people, and it is important if you are using the software to organize some tasks that need two or three people; it occurs also with the sib-tasks. Another "bad" thing is that you cannot put or write the process of the task, for example, if it has been started, in process, pending... that kind of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a best software if you want to have all your tasks organized and have a history of all the things you have to do and the things you had done

With Wunderlist I solve my organization problems, because I can have all the diary tasks and chek the finished and this fact improve my productivity. When I started with Wunderlist I thougt that it was another task manager, but whne you work with it all the days you realized that is more than a task manager.

Wunderlist review by deepesh r.
deepesh r.

"amazing how simple it is to use it. I am in love with this."

What do you like best?

simple, efficient, to the point. Does what it is supposed to do. does it really well.

What do you dislike?

i hate when the reminders i set do not appear in my calendar at correct times. e.g. if i set a reminder for 3 pm tomorrow, and i have subscribed to the my wunderlist cal, I can only see that i have one reminder entry for wunderlist tomorrow in my calender. i do not see what time it is for. This prevents me from using it for default calendar entry creation tool. I would have really love how easily i would have been able to mark my calendar with just a shortcut key and simple text entered. I really hope Wunderlist is able to crack this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a must have for personal productivity.

setting up reminders for myself, I have not been able to successfully convert others into using this one yet, however few who use love it .

Wunderlist review by Adriana C M.
Adriana C M.

"My favorite lists app"

What do you like best?

What I love the most is that I can use it with both my Android smartphone and in its web aplication, so I can switch over when I need it. I really like its features, I found this app really versatile with almost every feature you need; you can track your ToDo lists and attach important documents related about your tasks. I like to create checklists and is really important that I can define a due date. We love that we can add and set up notifications on every task and sort the task by priority, alphabetically, due time, creation date or assignee. You can also send the lists by email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't erase tasks that are in a checklist on my android app, I just can do it in its web app and that since Microsoft bought Wunderlist, it will no longer receive updates or bug fixes. Even though, the app still works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if it's important to you the fact that it won't be any more updates or bug fixes, maybe you should try another app, but in our experience, this app is still the best. No only for work, for personal purposes too.

We needed an app that can be use in our personal smartphones and in our computer to track lists from small projects or daily demands, with the simplicity that offer Wunderlist. We also need an app easy to use, with very small memory consumption, intuitive and that we can create collaborating todo lists.

Wunderlist review by Paola S.
Paola S.

"It is a simply great cross-platform utility"

What do you like best?

It is multiplatform, that is, we can have it installed on the PC, on the mobile (Iphone or Android), this is a great advantage to not depend on a single device. It is easy to use, allows you to organize tasks according to the hierarchy you want and with the importance you want each task, the organization can be based on any system, its interface is minimalist that allows us to quickly learn to use it It is synchronized through a cloud, this is an advantage because the changes you make on the platform from my phone, I will also have them on the pc, table or any other compatible device that contains the app

What do you dislike?

You may have failures when synchronizing many data at the same time

A contributed to the organization of my daily tasks, allows me to take control of time and follow up with my team of work of the critical knots to solve

Wunderlist review by Saul Ivan R.
Saul Ivan R.

"Intuitive Tasks"

What do you like best?

The cross-platform capabilities of the application. You can find it as a chrome extension or as an app on your cell phone and having all in Sync is amazing. It might sound visceral but I really enjoy the user experience details, like the intuitive dynamic movement of the design or the sounds when you mark as done some task. The design could be the best characteristic of the application, but it is not just how it looks, it is more the way it behaves and react to the user interaction.

What do you dislike?

You require to have internet even for the minimum features of the application. It lacks of some of the heavy features that some other management tools could bring but even as it is a downside of the application I can say that it really shines on compensating it with its simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep mostly on Sync within your devices to get the most of it, also to have a record available on your most common used platforms. Seeing the other questions here it is mostly to get an excellent track over the tasks, it is really good for that, but it is mostly because it lacks of the other features of issues and reports but it also lacks of the complexity that those features could have bring as well.

It is just great to schedule tasks and having a registry of all the past and future tasks to do.

Wunderlist review by Andre K.
Andre K.

"Best for organising your thoughts"

What do you like best?

I have been using Wunderlist for years now, and it is definitely the best tool for keeping track of your team's notes and ideas that come spontaneously. Its platform is simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Colour schemes could improve organization of lists. Desktop version could have more features as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use solution to keep track of your notes, this is one to consider. Our team works remotely, we don't have an established office, so keeping track of ideas and everyone up-do-date about were projects are headed is essential and can easily be done online with it.

Wunderlist helped sharing of idea brainstorming among the team. Our ideas have become more organised and there is a global sense of preserving ideas and concepts as they come on the go, which is very important as most of the team works remotely.

Wunderlist review by Angelo O.
Angelo O.

"Best to do app, can be improved, but still the best imoo"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist, in my only opinion, is the best "to-do" app avaible at the moment. You can use it on all your platform (even Linux) and you can share your lists with your team. It also allows you to set reminders and alarms for your events. There is also a free plan that can meet the needs of the majority of the users.

What do you dislike?

The web version it's not so useful as the app version is. Also they can improve the customization of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Wunderlist to note and see what you have to do relating a project is a useful thing, I reccomend you to test it out since there is a free plan that can help you understand how it can improve your workflow.

Thanks to Wunderlist I have all the steps and "to-do" things under control, following what I need and what I've to do for that specific project or that specific client. My productivity, and the productivity of my team, was sincreased by 500%.

Wunderlist review by My N.
My N.

"Wunderlist is not only for absent-minded person, but also for team-workers"

What do you like best?

I first used Wunderlist thanks to a recommendation from a co-worker, since I told him I was very forgettul. I found it so helpful since I tend to forget things. Now with Wunderlist, I can make sure I did not miss any important task or deadline. So I use Wunderlist as my bestfriend - I resort to it every single day, in every aspect of life: from work to daily task to groceries shopping!

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it. It's just I feel like there are many things wunderlist can improve. I believe many users will agree with me in that wunderlist needs a better marketing team because there are so many features of wunderlist users do not know of, and do not use, at all. So basically Wunderlist is..."too basic". If a competitor comes up with a similar application, similar use and function, but nicer looking and probably has more functions, then people will switch right away! since it's a bit...too basic.

I do not forget tasks I need to do anymore. I also use it to work with my teammates. It's useful in tracking the flow of the whole team.

Wunderlist review by Josie L.
Josie L.

"Very helpful tool for cooperation with all team."

What do you like best?

For me, it is helpful tools with which I can plan implementation individual and professional. Also, it is easy to organize and announce our lists of a deal, movies, and housework. It is nice to work with reminding of which subject to start work and where to finish.

What do you dislike?

I really Like that service and I don't see any bad problems which can destroy any department everything during my working days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can do better. You can collaborate with everybody.You will always receive reminders at any time which is really great for work. You can be sure that this platform works with all kind of devices.

Just with one click we can establish deadlines and reminders, appoint tasks. With this program, our task always will be done be in time so we have the ability to never be late. Also to share our lists and work on projects with teamwork or friends is much faster.

Wunderlist review by Jeheen Mahmood Z.
Jeheen Mahmood Z.

"Great user friendly tool for group sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the interface. There are several other to do list. But this one looks rather different in the setup. I usually use it on a work/life mix up. So far it has been running smoothly between the 2 circles, allowing me to keep an eye on both groups without any overlap.

Great little app to have on your phone as well. In fact, I like the app version more than the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike. It does what it is made for, no problem there. As for improvements, sometimes the UI looks a little bland. A little more trendy UI will be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Minimalistic setup for a quick overview of the things running in the background. There might be more complicated functions. But I didn't need them. I wanted a painless checklist on my phone that I can share with my family and team alike for short tasks (fewer details) and it did great.

Easy to connect with different groups and keep an eye on their respective progress. Great portability since I use it mostly on my phone.

It helps the user to keep a checklist/to-dos handy and mark them off when going through work. I have seen smaller details falling through cracks under the heat of work. Even the most careful person forgets to do a vital task sometimes. Having an easily accessible checklist, really helps in this case to stay focused on the steps.

Wunderlist review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Collaborative task management system that plays well with others!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is intuitive, powerful, and beautiful. Best of all, it can be easily integrated into your existing workflows (email, slack, etc).

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save template lists for projects like "packing for a camping trip" etc. It's a simple feature to add, and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't already exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should absolutely consider using Wunderlist as a task manager. It's as powerful as you could ever ask for it to be. If you want to keep it simple and use it to manage grocery lists, then it's perfect for that. If you want to use it for complex task management, then it's a solid option for that as well. The free version is solid. Paid features are very valuable and worth your $$.

We actually use Wunderlist tasks as an inbox for actionable items. We can also create tiered levels of importance by setting due dates, stars, etc. It's been really valuable for helping us keep tasks from falling through the cracks. Tasks exist in a simple, reviewable state at all times. They're never sitting in somebody's inbox waiting to be integrated into a workflow.

Wunderlist review by John A.
John A.

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share tasks and to-do's with coworkers and colleagues. The seamless integration across platforms really makes it easy to share information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have syncing issues based on what network I am connected to. Also, sometimes it seems like my colleagues aren't getting the conversation messages that I am sending them related to a specific task or project that we are working on together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this product a chance, it has personally impressed me from the start. It is superior to any other app of its kind that I have tried. Collaborating and checking things off of my list of to-do's has never been easier.

We, as a company, have been able to increase collaboration efforts while decreasing the need to have more in-person meetings to discuss project specifics. Everyone has been able to follow everyone eles's workflow by being able to share lists.

Wunderlist review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Love this app!"

What do you like best?

I constantly look for content related to cleaning and eco-friendliness to share on my social media. Before I found Wunderlist, I had 4m book marks. This app allows me to just click one button and save to different lists - for me it's twitter worthy AND/OR blog ideas.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. I'm not a power user, so I'm sure as I get more into it, there will be some challenges that I find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - honestly. It is so easy to use. I rarely reave about a product, but this is awesome.

I farm social media content always...on numerous devices. Bookmarking is time consuming and my phone saves the bookmark in a dffiernet folder than my tablet, which is different than my laptop. Wunderlist is a one stop shop for me to save links and idea. It's literally like Pinterest for my Twitter Feed.

Wunderlist review by Cordelia E.
Cordelia E.

"Wunderlist is a great tool for my team, which helps me to organize work"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is great software that gives you the ability to easily execute to-do lists. He helps me a lot, both for work and in my personal life! I like the fact that I have the opportunity to have several lists of cases at once. This product is simple and easy to use. In addition, there is a section of notes that allows you to say something that may be important, and you have the opportunity to share the list with other team members. The best thing about Wunderlist is that you can easily access it on any device and always save it.

What do you dislike?

I like this app, it's true. However, I would like the free version to have more tasks. But still you get many free functions. The mobile user interface seems to me a little unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the Wunderlist. I am sure that you can apply this service both at work and at home. You risk nothing, because you can use the free version.

Personally, I use it for my work and my personal life every day - Wunderlist helps organize the performance and monitoring of work tasks for me and my colleagues, and also helps in everyday life. Wunderlist very much organizes my life.

Wunderlist review by Douglass C.
Douglass C.

"Great and fast tracking system."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I found the key to a better solution at work. I can perform my tasks faster than ever. I know that I can control a few projects at the one time and this software will help me. Also, I can plan the performance of both personal and pro tasks.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any big problems with this software. I guess it is impossible to have an issue here as this platform works well and always helps us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great ability to create your list of projects. Wonderful sharing system will help you work much better and productive. Also, I would like to say that you will have access to this product from any device which is a really great opportunity to cooperate with your team.

At work, we can easy to cooperative with everyone. The best way of working on the performance of our project with all our colleagues. Also, we have the ability to share with our list not just with our team but with friend or relatives too.

Wunderlist review by Franco C.
Franco C.

"Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists. It's really simple to use. Allows you to set due date to your list, share them with your team and/or create folder to divide and organize all your list set. Also Wunderlist is compatible with all platform and devices. So you can always be updated on your list or work on them from wherever you are and with all the devices you have.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (I think that depends on the devices) you do not have a real time and quick update in the lists. It also will be great to have the chance to upload custom wallpaper and set different colors for the different tasks. This will help to stay organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version of Wunderlist offers you all the things you need to work on it and with it. So go on and use this brilliant app. WIll save your time and keeps you organized.

In our office every project have a to do list. Wunderlist help us to stay updated on the things related to the current project and also helps us to stay focused on the things to do.

Wunderlist review by Boris Nicolas E.
Boris Nicolas E.

"Great for tasks"

What do you like best?

I am a user of Mac OS, Windows, Android and ios systems for work and personal use and I like that Wunderlist is availible for all the systems, so you can be up to date when swiching devices. Easy to use and has a good phone widget to simply and quickly add new tasks.

What do you dislike?

Wunderlist is a simple to use todo list, so it doesn't have all the professional tools as other top task manager products. A calendar view is missing, as well as setting priorities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great products for quickly and easily adding tasks-todos, creating lists, subtasks, comments, due dates, sharing, etc. and having everything synced between devices, worth trying out, especially if you use different systems (iOS, Android, Windows, OSx). If you search for a more sofisticated product with reports, charts, then consider something else.

The way I can add tasks and synchronize them on all my devices solves me a lot of problems. So whenever I remember a task I grab the closest device and add it to Wunderlist not to forget. Also sharing and sending tasks by email is a great future. Sending tasks includes also all subtasks and comments, which is a future some competitor apps are lacking.

Wunderlist review by Tony O.
Tony O.

"Great for small collaborative teams, lacking some features for top down"

What do you like best?

Great mobile interface for entering and scheduling tasks. Syncs quickly between multiple users. Easy to maintain private lists as well as collaborative lists with other people.

What do you dislike?

When setting due dates for tasks for other people, it does not send them notification reminders.

I don't see any group policy control, so sharing lists with more than a handful of people on a regular basis may get annoying to set up.

Setting a reminder time on the web interface is lacking the "Morning, Afternoon, Evening" style shortcuts, and takes more mouse clicks than it should to set a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many task managers out there. Wunderlist may not be the best for large teams, but stands out for me in ease of use and performance for small scale collaboration.

Daily personal or shared task management for a finer level of task control than is practical in Project or other scheduling tools.

Wunderlist review by Filippo M.
Filippo M.

"Keep yourself organized"

What do you like best?

Keep yourself organized with Wunderlist. It's simple to use and the great integration with all the devices is what I like more than anything. The synchronization is really fast, so I can have in real time anything on all my devices. The management of the lists is really goodm you can set reminders and due dates. You can also email them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize better my list. Maybe with colors and personal backround, than using the preset ones. You cannot set subtasks and you cannot use a sort of repeating function on list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can easily improve your productiveness using Wunderlist. Also the fact that you can have all your lists on all you platform and devices is a strong point to consider. Test it, see if meets your needs, also because it's free.

Wulderlist is helping me to have everything under control. I use it for every thing that I've to divide in tasks. It's easy to have an eye on everything because I use it in real time on every devices I own (including my personal smartphone and the office computer). Also the fact that I can share lists is really helpful when I've to work with somebody else.

Wunderlist review by John H.
John H.

"Great for small teams"

What do you like best?

The ability to share lists with other team members, or really anyone with an email address, is huge. I can set up a list for a project or for items that need to be done every day as a “daily checklist.” I assign it to the group and then I can see every day what was done, and have team members take pictures to “show” things were done so I can verify it.

What do you dislike?

App has crashes one. Just once. Otherwise it’s been pretty solid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for a full project management suite, this is good for getting started. Bigger projects might need a full fledged management system - but for most business Wunderlist is great.

The ability to share tasks is huge. My team can attach images, check things off and I see who did it, set up repeating tasks of “things to do today” - it’s great to be able to know that things were done, by whom, and have pictures to show what needs doing and why.

Wunderlist review by Tara S.
Tara S.

"Wunderlist Helps Keep Me Sane"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is so simple. It's layout is clean and very efficient. It allows me to keep track of what I need to get/do in an very orderly fashion, which I am a huge fan of!

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could share some of my tasks/items to get with people outside of the app. I haven't seen that feature just yet. It's not that I'm going to stop using Wunderlist because of that, but it would be another pro to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all of the features, new and old! Be sure to do your research so you fully understand how beneficial Wunderlist can be for you and your team.

I use Wunderlist primarily to keep track of things I need to do while traveling for work or items I need to pick up/drop off. It keeps everything in one place and makes my life a whole lot easier that way.

Wunderlist review by Josh R.
Josh R.

"A very simple and easy to use task management program! Great for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see specific details in the task and that you are given email notifications when tasks are complete.

What do you dislike?

No layering at all! No sub-tasks means it makes it very difficult to get a visual of your current task list. It's simple but almost too simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that, for a typical user, this is a great tool and is very easy to use. However, for most corporate organizations, they would find this software lacking in many areas. No real task priority system. Drag and drop feels a bit clunky and there are no layers for sub-tasks at all! It's really important to be able to see your workflow at a glance for increased efficiency in the workplace.

I use this tool for my high end responsibilities and tasks. It benefits me to see a quick overview of my daily routine, even if the UI is simplistic in nature.

Wunderlist review by Daniele S.
Daniele S.

"Good todo app"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a good to do app that allows you to do more than that. The free plan offers you all you need such as uploading files to tasks or create folders to separate them. The Wunderlist interface is also really simple so you can easily recognize and use features. Also you can use it in any devices you want with no problems. Also the team work on Wunderlist is really fun and solid.

What do you dislike?

I can't find real problems in the app, but the subscription fees can be expensive. I used to have a premium account but I just switched it to a free one, because from other platforms you can have the same feats paying less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to check list of thing or have to take under your control projects and campaigns Wunderlist can help you a lot in increase your productivity and save your time. You can always have an access to the task, even if you have completed them. It's free. Try Wunderlist.

I use Wunderlist to keep track of progress in my project. It's a solid software that allows my to save my time having all the check list in one place and checking them accordingly from wherever I am.

Wunderlist review by Milena V.
Milena V.

"Keep your workflof updated and active"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is one of the best app in the field of to do apps. You can set due dates and the app will set it up or even make it as a repeating event. It's really simple and the interface is minimal. You have all the mental space to focus on tasks and work better. Wunderlist also is avaible on every platform with every system... So you can use it on your smartphone, desktop compure or tablet. Or even from a friend's pc.

What do you dislike?

I think that they have to implement the repeating area, they have to work on it to allows us to be more specific on the repetitions. Also Wunderlist introduced folders but it will be fine to see wich percentage of the folder is complete. In this way you can control the whole project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of other apps out there that can promise you to do the same thing. But everything is different, also regarding the needs that your business have. I tell you that you have to prove Wunderlist. Its versatile way of working will certainly apply to your work.

I use Wunderlist at work to have anything under my control. Especially in projects regarding clients I need to have check lists to what you have to do and what is done. This also help me to increase the productivity of the team.

Wunderlist review by Deborah R.
Deborah R.

"We found Wunderlist very useful"

What do you like best?

Its usability it's great. The simple design helps you to stay focused on work. I find useful the cloud based approach that Wunderlist takes on its platform. I frequently use it to share to-do lists with my team so everyone is aware of what tasks need to be done and who is responsible for them. They can easily check them and I can stay updated. Enables task management efficiently from all platforms and devices (from desktops to smartphones). Wunderlist also integrates note, attachments, reminders for each tasks.

What do you dislike?

We really miss recurring options that can save our time. Also you can only categorize tasks as pending or done... So there is not a more specifical category to filter task based on what are you looking for, maybe belonging to other projects (or folders, as Wunderlist calls them). One minor miss is the fact that you can't really choose your backround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, even if for your personal use (I often shar the grocery list with my family, lol) .It is reallt usefull and the simple interface helps you undestand it quickly. You will discover how things can be fast and easy being everything under control.

We use it to share to-do lists about projects and campaigns between the team members. In this way everyone is aware of the tasks need to be done and who have to do what. Everyone became updated on the work progress and everything can be on control.

Wunderlist review by Antonio L.
Antonio L.

"The stilysh TO-DO app for your work"

What do you like best?

I really love the Wunderlist design. Also the fact that you can use it on multiple platforms (I use it on my pc, my office pc, my iPad and iPhone) really helps your work to be faster and better. It's easy to use, the interface is intuitive, and with the free version you have anything you need for you business. It allows you to share lists and tasks with Others via email or Facebook. You can also set public lists

What do you dislike?

You doesn't have so much space for customization in list. It offers you some backrounds that you can choose but you cannot upload your own. Someting that I feel really missing is the location-based reminders that you do not have on the app. An the other things is that you do not have a calendar view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small business with a budget to consider Wunderlist will be the right direction to follow. Especially if you work as a team this platform will help your team to follow the right path gaining the goals of your project. Try it out and use it forever.

I use Wunderlist to keep an eye on my marketing campaigns tasks. I also can send them to my team to share and keep update on the progress.

Wunderlist review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is the perfect tool for task management. There are innumerable things that I like about Wunderlist. These include: Site aesthetics - its very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate; Setting priorities; creating reminders; and the ability to seamlessly navigate between my various projects. But really, the best part is the mobile app is, in my opinion, the key feature of Wunderlist. So often I use my phone to check emails or get texts from colleagues. Having Wunderlist installed as an app makes my task lists and projects even more accessible.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the cloud storage was larger, but that would be my only negative opinion of Wunderlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wunderlist if you have many projects going on and you collaborate with a lot of people. It's so easy to stay connected and on-top of your tasks. You will get the most out of the app if you enlist your coworkers to get on board to use for task management.

So often I use my phone to check emails or get texts from colleagues. Having Wunderlist installed as an app makes my task lists and projects even more accessible. These days I end up using my phone for work more than half the time during the day. The biggest benefit is really the accessibility and ease of use of the app.

Wunderlist review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Review of Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

What I like about Wunderlist is the way that it allows me to easily communicate tasks back and forth with my coworkers and colleagues. You can even add photos, notes, websites, links, or even just start a dialogue on any particular task or project.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I am using the app, I notice syncing issues across platforms which can be pretty frustrating. Not knowing whether I have already deleted or added tasks when switching platforms is unacceptable. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to use both the desktop app and the mobile app to increase ease of use. Picking up anywhere and anytime you want where you left off is a great feature.

We are solving collaboration issues between team members. Easily sharing information and having a free flowing dialogue on particular projects allows use to operate more efficiently.

Wunderlist review by Ginger B.
Ginger B.

"My family, friends and co-workers have loved Wunderlist since we introduced it to them."

What do you like best?

My family loves that even the kids can add things to my lists for items at specific stores and even when I'm already out shopping it shows up and I can buy what's needed. My Friends love it because we can create fun lists while planning a trip or on a trip that keep track of important things like what to bring and who said the most memorable quote while on vacation. My co-workers and ministry partners love it because we can share to do lists and shopping lists for inter-office needs and items of importance in real time and see who's accomplished each task and when.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was better integrated with alexa. So I could actually call it by name! Not sure who's in charge of that. I do wish it could integrate with google tasks somehow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't underestimate it's power. Share it with kids, husbands, friends. Share the lists. Make everyone responsible for adding items they use the last or close to the last of. If they go to grab orange juice and can't find it. Well... Remind them of the list! I tell my family, we'd have it, if it was on my list!

We keep office staff on top of needs and tasks by shared lists. Love that we can all see the exact same things and know what is urgent.

Wunderlist review by Javier D.
Javier D.

"I love this app"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can organize your tasks with folders. I always add the day for each task and then use the "Today" and "Week" tab to organize myself. I also like that just writing the word today or tomorrow will add automatically the date to the task. One of the most important reasons the led me to use this tool is that I can use it in my desktop, web and mobile, everything synchronises very fast.

The look and feel is also very pleasant and I also like that you can assign tasks to other persons and the option to mark tasks as important. Finally, the reminders are very useful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say. I've gotten used to this app and I like they way I use it. Sometimes I wish they would have more options for adding prefixes to the tasks or been able to move tasks from one folder to the other folder in the "Today" view but at the end, those are things that might be handy only for me and not for the rest.

One thing I would like is to be able to have 2 lists, one for personal tasks and other for professional tasks and be able to switch between them without having to use 2 accounts.

The worst thing is that Microsoft is shutting it down and forcing us to move to Todo which is still far far away from wunderlist. I hope Microsoft improves Todo to the point I can switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft is shutting it doen

I use ir for all my tasks both personal and professional and it helps me to see all the tasks I have to do today and the tasks I have planned for the week.

Wunderlist review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Best As-It-Says-On-The-Tin List tool"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is my everyday all day list tool that I use across all my devices and it is the most easy to use, graceful to navigate, and simple to share listmaking app that I've ever used. The way it excels and beats out other apps that maybe have more features or more themes and design options is that it really stuck to keeping the interface easy to use and fast. It is a beautiful app that always feels ready to go and ready to toss information and reminders into.

What do you dislike?

Out of everything about the app, really the only complaint I could have is that when I make misspellings in titles or need to change information, on my smallest screen device it can be a little tricky to see and make edits. I wouldn't mind having the text entry expand or zoom in on smaller screens so that I could jump around and correct typos a little more cleanly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're like me, you'll know very quickly if this is the right interface and app for you. If you like things lightning fast and easy to use one-handed, then this is great. If you prefer a fuller environment to spend a lot of time adding detail and dependencies or building really complicated chains or flows, this might not be the list-making app for you.

When managing projects, contract steps or flows, being able to throw together my lists, make outlines or log my completed steps really fast is one of those things I have to do on the fly. We're talking about logging my progress or adding items mid-step while crossing the street. Being able to do that without using any other notekeeping or emailing myself has made it possible for me to track everything I care about in real time and cut down on confusion and missed steps. And as an independent contractor (or when I'm coordinating a project), that's such a huge benefit.

Wunderlist review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Fantastically Simple"

What do you like best?

As a simple task list program, it works great. Native Windows 10 app and mobile support with syncing across devices work flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

When you set a reminder for a task in the Windows 10 app, there's no option to select the time of day you want the reminder to go off at unless you select the day, then save the task, then re-enter the task view, then select the time and save again. This is clunky and should all be visible and available to select within the task creation view. Also, there's no option to set specific calendar reminders for sub-tasks within a major task list, meaning you have to create a whole new task if you wish to have a reminder on it.

I use Wunderlist as part of my personal project management. Overall, the simplicity and ease-of-use make it oriented towards fast deployment and you can just get back to work.

Wunderlist review by Nicole A.
Nicole A.

"The Best FREE To-Do App Out There"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist's user interface is aesthetically pleasing, efficient, and easy to maneuver. I don't know what I'd do at work without Wunderlist, or in life. The degree to which I rely on Wunderlist is paramount - in every job interview, when the interviewer asks me how I stay organized, my answer is easy - this app! (And a planner, because sometimes I like to be organized offline too.)

What do you dislike?

I wish the recurring tasks function (for the free app) was a bit more flexible. Right now, I can only repeat tasks daily, weekly, monthly, etc... I can't choose which days to repeat a task. So I literally get my daily work tasks on weekends and it's quite annoying! But it's also a first world problem that I deal with, so that's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't tried the "sharing" or "collaborative" function of Wunderlist, so that may be of use too, but I think that the best part about Wunderlist is that it keeps you accountable in EVERY aspect of your life. i'd suggest separating lists into folders to better sort things out, add subtasks under larger tasks, add files of meeting notes, etc.

My job is in Development for non-profits, and I have a LOT of deliverables to track. We use Salesforce, but notifications for SF are received via email, and that gets lost in the tons of other emails I receive. The fact that Wunderlist is an app on your computer/phone and thus has its own separate notifications is super helpful - I set deadlines for my acknowledgment letters, reports, and other things on Wunderlist, and set reminders to one week before, and the feeling of checking the box next to the to-do item is amazing. I'm one step ahead of everyone with Wunderlist! I also love the fact that I can create folders with lists under them. I have one folder for my day job, my part-time job, and my personal tasks. Everything is compartmentalized. I've influenced many others in my previous jobs to use Wunderlist! And I couldn't be happier about sharing my primary organizational method with them.

Wunderlist review by User

"Great way to easily keep track of To-do's"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple to use this software is. It really keeps me on track for things I need to get done, plus allows me to quickly mark off the things that I have already completed. I also like the ability to share my lists with other people and have them contribute as necessary. Getting updates about other people's changes is also great.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don't really have any dislikes about this product. It is free and easy to use. The notification and sharing options are great. And finding answers to your questions about the app is really easy to do by a quick search on the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know why you wouldn't want to use this app!

Keeping track of my To-Do's has been wonderful. I also really like being able to collaborate with other team members on projects with what we need to get done.

Wunderlist review by Glenn B.
Glenn B.

"The most easy to use "

What do you like best?

I do like that i can easy to use, The more important that i can easily work and access from any device, ability to settle the list.Im time to recieve daily reminders.

What do you dislike?

I don't have Complaint about this nice and easy Software. I don't think that with this program i can work so bad. so i have all in time .Its good to me so i work with what i need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all thoughts i can recommend this easy and nice software. with every day it really easy to arrange anything and the notice are extremely helpful reminder.

As for me, Wunderlist helps me fast and easy task control with easy accession via multiple devices. I can share task lists with all people and can sort tasks by character.also very good in set reminders to keep me on track with finish my list.

Wunderlist review by User

"The Task Management Software You Need!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a great task management software. From the simplicity of it's design, integration with iOS on their mobile app, and even the ability to allow me to integrate into my Microsoft Outlook calendar, I don't want to look back from this piece of software. Their task add feature (on the PC) automatically can set up reminders and due dates for you by the way in which you phrase your tasks. I also enjoy that when you check off your to do tasks, the list clears out and makes way for what you have left to do. There is even a feature to go back and see what you completed.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I dislike is sometimes, when I undock my Windows 7 HP laptop (64 bit), the software will freeze up and the only way to restore it to working is when I open the task explorer and kill the Wunderlist.exe processes that are open and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use this. Download the app, integrate into your work calendar. It's great!

I am solving task management, juggling multiple projects, and staying on time and on task with my assigned work at my job. As an engineer, I have multiple projects going and this tool has allowed me to save time and ensure I am getting my tasks done.

Wunderlist review by Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

" We love wunderlist!"

What do you like best?

Being able to make and share lists with team members is awesome. If someone is out shopping and I think of something they need, I can add it and they will get the Notification right away. No more paper shopping lists, it’s the best.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can’t think of a single thing I dislike about wunderlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it, you will be so glad you did. You can use it for everything: business, personal, any kind of planning, to do lists, brainstorming, anything you need.

The biggest thing is teams collaborating on to do lists. It really streamlines any list that you might need to make, and it allows people to collaborate on lists together, which is something we use a lot.

Wunderlist review by Eve B.
Eve B.

"Simple, straight-forward, no fancy feature which makes an app more confusing"

What do you like best?

Straightforward, more "completed" results

What do you dislike?

I am looking for some color- code to group certain Task at the same time, Level of priority from low to High is currently not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for Productivity, then you're looking for wunderlist. Task Management app feature might be all the same but there's something in Wunderlist that holds all your task together, sits down with you, helps you with the planning, make things to do seems simple to accomplished. No fancy add on feature that sometimes confused the user. A straight-forward Task Mgt app.

The collaboration between co-workers are better, I am not sure why, maybe because on how the layout was designed. The details of each Task contains only the things I need no more no less except for level of priority but I was able to do some work around. The work flow is very simple; create - add details - work - complete...and that's it,

Wunderlist review by Oleg G.
Oleg G.

"The concise service of notes, to-do lists, simple teamwork"

What do you like best?

It work :)

Nothing extra

Everything you need to work with the team

All you need in free version

Extensive free version functionality

Beautiful and intuitive interface (many products for example)

There is both an application on iOS and the desktop

What do you dislike?

There is no visualization of the volume of cases by the hour: it is possible to erratically plan a day a day and not have time to do any of them, since they are large, but it is not obvious, you need to do decomposition and plan such tasks for several days. The program does not display such errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I divide the planning into real and formal.

Real planning is a few steps: the first is a notebook. At this stage, many people are comfortable since the time of the king of Peas. The second stage is the program To-do Lists. Their difference from paper is convertibility and interactivity. The third is scheduling time by calendar and priority of tasks. The fourth is already project-management and a vector for plus-infinity of development.

WunderList is a second-level program. Very simple, having to myself. The whole planning process is built on a simple scheme: created a task - classified it by time and direction - set subtasks in it - did it when the time came.

A very big disadvantage of the program is the absence of any kind of calendar. It is impossible to track the volume of tasks for a day, a week, a month. A novice in the planning can fall into the trap: "the more I write the tasks, the more I will have time" Tasks can be very time consuming and it is not obvious at first sight. This entails a breach of deadlines, a constant shift of tasks and, as a result, frustration in planning.

WunderList will be perfect for those who have already passed the first level of planning. Suitable also for those who want to free the head of many small tasks, thereby relieve tension.

WunderList is not suitable for those who personally lead several projects, is the leader, strive for a dense and efficient use of every minute.

Summary: A great program for your class of planning.

Use as a notebook in work and personal life.

Team work on simple projects - which do not require a profound description of the tasks, there is no complex communications and tasks simple and clear.

Wunderlist review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"FĂĽr meinen Redaktionsplan einfach unverzichtbar! "

What do you like best?

Ich bin vor längerer Zeit per Zufall über Wunderlist gestolpert und bin nahezu begeistert, wie einfach die Handhabung mit diesem Tool ist. Hier kann ich sämtliche Aufgaben eintragen, die mich zeitnah daran erinnern, eingehalten zu werden. Das Beste an Wunderlist ist, dass man Aufgaben sogar mit einem Kontakt teilen kann. Diese Aufgaben lassen sich per E-Mail an den jeweiligen Kontakt übertragen. Ich finde das Team von Wunderlist macht hier einen großartigen Job. Sollte das Tool irgendwann mal eingestellt werden, hätte ich große Probleme, etwas vergleichbares zu finden, was in seiner Funktionalität mindestens genau so einfach und unkompliziert zu handhaben ist.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Wunderlist und kann es nur jedem empfehlen! An dieser Stelle vergebe ich sehr gerne die volle Punktzahl!

What do you dislike?

Hier gibt es absolut nichts auszusetzen oder gar zu beanstanden. Wunderlist ist seiner Funktionalität einfach unschlagbar! Zudem ist die Handhabung recht einfach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich arbeite schon seit einiger zeit mit Wunderlist und bin wirklich begeistert. Wunderlist gehört zu meinen Tools, auf die ich absolut nicht mehr verzichten möchte. In meinem Beitrag: Wie du ganz leicht einen Redaktionsplan erstellen kannst https://www.socialmedia-betreuung.de/redaktionsplan-erstellen/ habe ich Wunderlist ebenfalls angegeben. Ich finde, das Tool kann man nicht oft genug weiter empfehlen! Wirklich klasse!

Ich nutze Wunderlust als Ergänzung zu meinem Redaktionsplan. Ideen für neue Blogbeiträge werden in Wunderlist festgehalten. Zudem habe ich meinen Google Kalender mit Wunderlist synchronisieren können. Demnach bekomme ich auf Wunsch per E-Mail und per mobiler Erinnerung die Aktivitäten angezeigt.

Wunderlist review by Ranju S.
Ranju S.

"A lovely little app that is indispensable. "

What do you like best?

I find the Wunderlist software to be very useful as it makes it very easy to create todo lists. It only takes a few seconds to enter a task.

Once a task has been entered, the software gives you a wide range of useful actions for the task such as the ability to set a reminder or attach a file. Being able to attach files is very convenient. I often take photos of little bits of paper (e.g. receipts, notes) and attach them to the todo. That way, I can throw away the paper and stay perfectly organised. The Wunderlist software even links to Dropbox which allows for easier file attaching.

With the Wunderlist software, you can even enter your todos via voice (e.g. speaking them), which again is very convenient. I use this feature all the time to quickly add my todos.

You can keep your todos organised by group which stops them from getting out of control. There are also tools to sort them by date or name.

Another really good function is the search. It is very accurate and always shows me what I want as the top result. The search is very good for going through past todos. If used regularly, the Wunderlist software can act as a searchable archive of your memory as it will keep track of every task you have done!

There are other tools such as the ability to send lists via email or to share them. These features aren’t much use to me, as I prefer to keep my todos separate from email. But I can see how they would be useful for people who always have their email open.

The Wunderlist software works on all platforms: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and via the web. It doesn’t matter which version you open: The software is always fast and easy to use.

The Wunderlist software also includes beautiful landscape photos as background for your todos. Many of these are stunning to behold and they actually make you look forward to seeing all your tasks!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. This is a lovely little app that is indispensable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, I can’t imagine how any business could function without the Wunderlist software. I highly recommend all businesses install it now!

I use this software in two ways:

1. To keep all my tasks organised (and include notes and attachments for them).

2. To search through past tasks, which is very useful for recalling events from long ago.

It is indispensable to my business. It allows me to always stay perfectly organised!

Wunderlist review by Veronica P.
Veronica P.

"Exactly What I Need! "

What do you like best?

I love that you can add sub tasks to your main tasks. It keeps everything clean and organized while still allowing you to add extra information or details if you need. I trialed many different To Do List apps, but this one is the best for what I need; organization! Additionally, I love that you can quickly add an item to any to do list by click on the icon in the menu bar of my Mac.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't think there is anything that I dislike about this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take a look at all the features to make sure it's the software for you! Don't hesitate, go for it!

Organizing tasks and keeping track of multiple list at once. Wunderlist helps me optimize my time with their simplicity.

Wunderlist review by Russell C.
Russell C.

"Best To Do List App!"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding in new to dos and then being able to keep notes, dates, etc all in one place. Being able to prioritize the tasks makes sure we are working on the key features of our business, but it also allows you to keep the less important tasks in the back of your mind.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were multiple sounds to choose from when you complete a task. It would be fun to have a cheering crowd or something like that.

With Wunderlist, we are able to keep our team on task, assigning specific roles to people has helped us get everything done and let's everyone else know what is done!

Wunderlist review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"A Great Task App, when you keep it under Control!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a very intuitive and efficient task manager. Creating and editing tasks is super quick and extra options are easily accessible. It’s also a fantastic collaboration tool with commenting and attachments etc.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much I dislike about this software it’s near on perfect for task management. One of it’s attractions is that it’s free to use and the UI is easy on the eye! What is there to dislike!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solid reliable (and free) task manager - this is for you. It has A beautiful and intuitive UI, that makes creating and editing tasks and sub tasks an absolute breeze!

This software is helping me with my day to day business tasks and is also useful for smaller projects. I use it along side Miestertask on bigger projects. It has dedicated software which I use on my iPhone and Apple computers. Not being Web browser based it doesn’t have to be connected to the internet for it to work. However there is a web version you can log in to if you can’t get access to your own devices!

Wunderlist review by Wandson S.
Wandson S.

"Great for to do list organization"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface and how simple it is to organize basic todos into lists. I use it every day to organize thought and priorities at my job. It’s fast and syncs from my phone so its perfect.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's very good. It's fast and works well both on mobile and on the desktop app. I would say the only thing I dislike is the color of the design. I’m nitpicking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and the syncing feature is great for mobile.

Day to day task management. Ive been able to keep my to-dos organized and synced across mobile/ desktop.

Wunderlist review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Works well for a to do list"

What do you like best?

I like being able to categorize into different lists. Also, it's easy to drag and drop to reorganize and prioritize tasks. And there's a satisfying "ding" of accomplishment when you check something off the list.

What do you dislike?

Managing the list becomes unwieldy when you add to the list faster than you work the list. I don't know what the solution would be to overcome this, but one of the things I most want from a to-do list is some way to track tasks, complete them, and not forget the ones that are still outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan how you'll use it. Take advantage of multiple lists. And it's only as good as your ability to check things off the list!

We use different tools for tracking projects and issues, and I just needed something to remind me of those items that aren't worth creating "issues" for - sitting in a meeting and deciding another meeting needs to be scheduled, or wanting a reminder to follow-up on something, etc. Wunderlist allows me to do this quickly, add notes to remind myself of details, set due dates and reminders, and even break tasks down into sub-tasks (which I rarely use - if it's big enough it needs sub-tasks, it's big enough it belongs in my issue tracker).

Learning about Wunderlist?

* We monitor all Wunderlist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.