Wunderlist

Wunderlist is an easy way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.

Work for Wunderlist?

Learning about Wunderlist?

Wunderlist Reviews

Showing 508 Wunderlist reviews
Wunderlist review by Marion G.
Marion G.

"This is exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

You can organize all the task in wunderlist like it is organized in your mind, and that's even simpler ! Just creating folders, adding details to the task is very easy.

Be able to share the folders / tasks with someone else is so useful ! My boyfriend and I just use our own list of task and mark the task as done whenever we are done with it. No need to argue anymore on things forgotten !!

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI could be improved a bit but this is only because I have to dislike something. I find it cool but this is probably the least good in everything... This could be very useful if we could set how many things to display in each small task ( in the large view and displaying all tasks in one folder ) as now this is quiet small and only the title / date if displayed. Also, having more than one assignee could be very useful !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going like this !

I'm sharing ideas, tasks, events with my boyfriend and this is useful for myself to remind me of the important things to do. Also, I use it with my team to add all the tasks with have to do and organize them in folders according to the features. It helps us to sort everything and share easily all the tasks we added without clicking in the calendar, everything is only in one place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wunderlist
Wunderlist review by Ismael T.
Ismael T.

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I think Wunderlist is one of the best apps to organize your work or your life because you can add all the tasks you want on differents lists, add priorities, assign to others... Another good thing if the possibility to add due dates, reminders, notes and the most important thing, you can upload files (images, PDFs, docs...); this is important because in a project, for example, you can create a task (a report) and add some files to explain better the improvements that need to develop.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that you cannot assign one task to more than one people, and it is important if you are using the software to organize some tasks that need two or three people; it occurs also with the sib-tasks. Another "bad" thing is that you cannot put or write the process of the task, for example, if it has been started, in process, pending... that kind of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a best software if you want to have all your tasks organized and have a history of all the things you have to do and the things you had done

With Wunderlist I solve my organization problems, because I can have all the diary tasks and chek the finished and this fact improve my productivity. When I started with Wunderlist I thougt that it was another task manager, but whne you work with it all the days you realized that is more than a task manager.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Wunderlist review by deepesh r.
deepesh r.

"amazing how simple it is to use it. I am in love with this."

What do you like best?

simple, efficient, to the point. Does what it is supposed to do. does it really well.

What do you dislike?

i hate when the reminders i set do not appear in my calendar at correct times. e.g. if i set a reminder for 3 pm tomorrow, and i have subscribed to the my wunderlist cal, I can only see that i have one reminder entry for wunderlist tomorrow in my calender. i do not see what time it is for. This prevents me from using it for default calendar entry creation tool. I would have really love how easily i would have been able to mark my calendar with just a shortcut key and simple text entered. I really hope Wunderlist is able to crack this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a must have for personal productivity.

setting up reminders for myself, I have not been able to successfully convert others into using this one yet, however few who use love it .

Wunderlist review by Adriana C M.
Adriana C M.

"My favorite lists app"

What do you like best?

What I love the most is that I can use it with both my Android smartphone and in its web aplication, so I can switch over when I need it. I really like its features, I found this app really versatile with almost every feature you need; you can track your ToDo lists and attach important documents related about your tasks. I like to create checklists and is really important that I can define a due date. We love that we can add and set up notifications on every task and sort the task by priority, alphabetically, due time, creation date or assignee. You can also send the lists by email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't erase tasks that are in a checklist on my android app, I just can do it in its web app and that since Microsoft bought Wunderlist, it will no longer receive updates or bug fixes. Even though, the app still works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if it's important to you the fact that it won't be any more updates or bug fixes, maybe you should try another app, but in our experience, this app is still the best. No only for work, for personal purposes too.

We needed an app that can be use in our personal smartphones and in our computer to track lists from small projects or daily demands, with the simplicity that offer Wunderlist. We also need an app easy to use, with very small memory consumption, intuitive and that we can create collaborating todo lists.

Wunderlist review by Paola S.
Paola S.

"It is a simply great cross-platform utility"

What do you like best?

It is multiplatform, that is, we can have it installed on the PC, on the mobile (Iphone or Android), this is a great advantage to not depend on a single device. It is easy to use, allows you to organize tasks according to the hierarchy you want and with the importance you want each task, the organization can be based on any system, its interface is minimalist that allows us to quickly learn to use it It is synchronized through a cloud, this is an advantage because the changes you make on the platform from my phone, I will also have them on the pc, table or any other compatible device that contains the app

What do you dislike?

You may have failures when synchronizing many data at the same time

A contributed to the organization of my daily tasks, allows me to take control of time and follow up with my team of work of the critical knots to solve

Wunderlist review by Saul Ivan R.
Saul Ivan R.

"Intuitive Tasks"

What do you like best?

The cross-platform capabilities of the application. You can find it as a chrome extension or as an app on your cell phone and having all in Sync is amazing. It might sound visceral but I really enjoy the user experience details, like the intuitive dynamic movement of the design or the sounds when you mark as done some task. The design could be the best characteristic of the application, but it is not just how it looks, it is more the way it behaves and react to the user interaction.

What do you dislike?

You require to have internet even for the minimum features of the application. It lacks of some of the heavy features that some other management tools could bring but even as it is a downside of the application I can say that it really shines on compensating it with its simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep mostly on Sync within your devices to get the most of it, also to have a record available on your most common used platforms. Seeing the other questions here it is mostly to get an excellent track over the tasks, it is really good for that, but it is mostly because it lacks of the other features of issues and reports but it also lacks of the complexity that those features could have bring as well.

It is just great to schedule tasks and having a registry of all the past and future tasks to do.

Wunderlist review by Angelo O.
Angelo O.

"Best to do app, can be improved, but still the best imoo"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist, in my only opinion, is the best "to-do" app avaible at the moment. You can use it on all your platform (even Linux) and you can share your lists with your team. It also allows you to set reminders and alarms for your events. There is also a free plan that can meet the needs of the majority of the users.

What do you dislike?

The web version it's not so useful as the app version is. Also they can improve the customization of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Wunderlist to note and see what you have to do relating a project is a useful thing, I reccomend you to test it out since there is a free plan that can help you understand how it can improve your workflow.

Thanks to Wunderlist I have all the steps and "to-do" things under control, following what I need and what I've to do for that specific project or that specific client. My productivity, and the productivity of my team, was sincreased by 500%.

Wunderlist review by My N.
My N.

"Wunderlist is not only for absent-minded person, but also for team-workers"

What do you like best?

I first used Wunderlist thanks to a recommendation from a co-worker, since I told him I was very forgettul. I found it so helpful since I tend to forget things. Now with Wunderlist, I can make sure I did not miss any important task or deadline. So I use Wunderlist as my bestfriend - I resort to it every single day, in every aspect of life: from work to daily task to groceries shopping!

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it. It's just I feel like there are many things wunderlist can improve. I believe many users will agree with me in that wunderlist needs a better marketing team because there are so many features of wunderlist users do not know of, and do not use, at all. So basically Wunderlist is..."too basic". If a competitor comes up with a similar application, similar use and function, but nicer looking and probably has more functions, then people will switch right away! since it's a bit...too basic.

I do not forget tasks I need to do anymore. I also use it to work with my teammates. It's useful in tracking the flow of the whole team.

Wunderlist review by Josie L.
Josie L.

"Very helpful tool for cooperation with all team."

What do you like best?

For me, it is helpful tools with which I can plan implementation individual and professional. Also, it is easy to organize and announce our lists of a deal, movies, and housework. It is nice to work with reminding of which subject to start work and where to finish.

What do you dislike?

I really Like that service and I don't see any bad problems which can destroy any department everything during my working days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can do better. You can collaborate with everybody.You will always receive reminders at any time which is really great for work. You can be sure that this platform works with all kind of devices.

Just with one click we can establish deadlines and reminders, appoint tasks. With this program, our task always will be done be in time so we have the ability to never be late. Also to share our lists and work on projects with teamwork or friends is much faster.

Wunderlist review by Jeheen Mahmood Z.
Jeheen Mahmood Z.

"Great user friendly tool for group sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the interface. There are several other to do list. But this one looks rather different in the setup. I usually use it on a work/life mix up. So far it has been running smoothly between the 2 circles, allowing me to keep an eye on both groups without any overlap.

Great little app to have on your phone as well. In fact, I like the app version more than the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike. It does what it is made for, no problem there. As for improvements, sometimes the UI looks a little bland. A little more trendy UI will be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Minimalistic setup for a quick overview of the things running in the background. There might be more complicated functions. But I didn't need them. I wanted a painless checklist on my phone that I can share with my family and team alike for short tasks (fewer details) and it did great.

Easy to connect with different groups and keep an eye on their respective progress. Great portability since I use it mostly on my phone.

It helps the user to keep a checklist/to-dos handy and mark them off when going through work. I have seen smaller details falling through cracks under the heat of work. Even the most careful person forgets to do a vital task sometimes. Having an easily accessible checklist, really helps in this case to stay focused on the steps.

Wunderlist review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Collaborative task management system that plays well with others!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is intuitive, powerful, and beautiful. Best of all, it can be easily integrated into your existing workflows (email, slack, etc).

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save template lists for projects like "packing for a camping trip" etc. It's a simple feature to add, and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't already exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should absolutely consider using Wunderlist as a task manager. It's as powerful as you could ever ask for it to be. If you want to keep it simple and use it to manage grocery lists, then it's perfect for that. If you want to use it for complex task management, then it's a solid option for that as well. The free version is solid. Paid features are very valuable and worth your $$.

We actually use Wunderlist tasks as an inbox for actionable items. We can also create tiered levels of importance by setting due dates, stars, etc. It's been really valuable for helping us keep tasks from falling through the cracks. Tasks exist in a simple, reviewable state at all times. They're never sitting in somebody's inbox waiting to be integrated into a workflow.

Wunderlist review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Love this app!"

What do you like best?

I constantly look for content related to cleaning and eco-friendliness to share on my social media. Before I found Wunderlist, I had 4m book marks. This app allows me to just click one button and save to different lists - for me it's twitter worthy AND/OR blog ideas.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. I'm not a power user, so I'm sure as I get more into it, there will be some challenges that I find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - honestly. It is so easy to use. I rarely reave about a product, but this is awesome.

I farm social media content always...on numerous devices. Bookmarking is time consuming and my phone saves the bookmark in a dffiernet folder than my tablet, which is different than my laptop. Wunderlist is a one stop shop for me to save links and idea. It's literally like Pinterest for my Twitter Feed.

Wunderlist review by Cordelia E.
Cordelia E.

"Wunderlist is a great tool for my team, which helps me to organize work"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is great software that gives you the ability to easily execute to-do lists. He helps me a lot, both for work and in my personal life! I like the fact that I have the opportunity to have several lists of cases at once. This product is simple and easy to use. In addition, there is a section of notes that allows you to say something that may be important, and you have the opportunity to share the list with other team members. The best thing about Wunderlist is that you can easily access it on any device and always save it.

What do you dislike?

I like this app, it's true. However, I would like the free version to have more tasks. But still you get many free functions. The mobile user interface seems to me a little unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the Wunderlist. I am sure that you can apply this service both at work and at home. You risk nothing, because you can use the free version.

Personally, I use it for my work and my personal life every day - Wunderlist helps organize the performance and monitoring of work tasks for me and my colleagues, and also helps in everyday life. Wunderlist very much organizes my life.

Wunderlist review by Douglass C.
Douglass C.

"Great and fast tracking system."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I found the key to a better solution at work. I can perform my tasks faster than ever. I know that I can control a few projects at the one time and this software will help me. Also, I can plan the performance of both personal and pro tasks.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any big problems with this software. I guess it is impossible to have an issue here as this platform works well and always helps us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great ability to create your list of projects. Wonderful sharing system will help you work much better and productive. Also, I would like to say that you will have access to this product from any device which is a really great opportunity to cooperate with your team.

At work, we can easy to cooperative with everyone. The best way of working on the performance of our project with all our colleagues. Also, we have the ability to share with our list not just with our team but with friend or relatives too.

Wunderlist review by Franco C.
Franco C.

"Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists. It's really simple to use. Allows you to set due date to your list, share them with your team and/or create folder to divide and organize all your list set. Also Wunderlist is compatible with all platform and devices. So you can always be updated on your list or work on them from wherever you are and with all the devices you have.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (I think that depends on the devices) you do not have a real time and quick update in the lists. It also will be great to have the chance to upload custom wallpaper and set different colors for the different tasks. This will help to stay organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version of Wunderlist offers you all the things you need to work on it and with it. So go on and use this brilliant app. WIll save your time and keeps you organized.

In our office every project have a to do list. Wunderlist help us to stay updated on the things related to the current project and also helps us to stay focused on the things to do.

Wunderlist review by Boris Nicolas E.
Boris Nicolas E.

"Great for tasks"

What do you like best?

I am a user of Mac OS, Windows, Android and ios systems for work and personal use and I like that Wunderlist is availible for all the systems, so you can be up to date when swiching devices. Easy to use and has a good phone widget to simply and quickly add new tasks.

What do you dislike?

Wunderlist is a simple to use todo list, so it doesn't have all the professional tools as other top task manager products. A calendar view is missing, as well as setting priorities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great products for quickly and easily adding tasks-todos, creating lists, subtasks, comments, due dates, sharing, etc. and having everything synced between devices, worth trying out, especially if you use different systems (iOS, Android, Windows, OSx). If you search for a more sofisticated product with reports, charts, then consider something else.

The way I can add tasks and synchronize them on all my devices solves me a lot of problems. So whenever I remember a task I grab the closest device and add it to Wunderlist not to forget. Also sharing and sending tasks by email is a great future. Sending tasks includes also all subtasks and comments, which is a future some competitor apps are lacking.

Wunderlist review by Tony O.
Tony O.

"Great for small collaborative teams, lacking some features for top down"

What do you like best?

Great mobile interface for entering and scheduling tasks. Syncs quickly between multiple users. Easy to maintain private lists as well as collaborative lists with other people.

What do you dislike?

When setting due dates for tasks for other people, it does not send them notification reminders.

I don't see any group policy control, so sharing lists with more than a handful of people on a regular basis may get annoying to set up.

Setting a reminder time on the web interface is lacking the "Morning, Afternoon, Evening" style shortcuts, and takes more mouse clicks than it should to set a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many task managers out there. Wunderlist may not be the best for large teams, but stands out for me in ease of use and performance for small scale collaboration.

Daily personal or shared task management for a finer level of task control than is practical in Project or other scheduling tools.

Wunderlist review by Filippo M.
Filippo M.

"Keep yourself organized"

What do you like best?

Keep yourself organized with Wunderlist. It's simple to use and the great integration with all the devices is what I like more than anything. The synchronization is really fast, so I can have in real time anything on all my devices. The management of the lists is really goodm you can set reminders and due dates. You can also email them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize better my list. Maybe with colors and personal backround, than using the preset ones. You cannot set subtasks and you cannot use a sort of repeating function on list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can easily improve your productiveness using Wunderlist. Also the fact that you can have all your lists on all you platform and devices is a strong point to consider. Test it, see if meets your needs, also because it's free.

Wulderlist is helping me to have everything under control. I use it for every thing that I've to divide in tasks. It's easy to have an eye on everything because I use it in real time on every devices I own (including my personal smartphone and the office computer). Also the fact that I can share lists is really helpful when I've to work with somebody else.

Wunderlist review by John H.
John H.

"Great for small teams"

What do you like best?

The ability to share lists with other team members, or really anyone with an email address, is huge. I can set up a list for a project or for items that need to be done every day as a “daily checklist.” I assign it to the group and then I can see every day what was done, and have team members take pictures to “show” things were done so I can verify it.

What do you dislike?

App has crashes one. Just once. Otherwise it’s been pretty solid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for a full project management suite, this is good for getting started. Bigger projects might need a full fledged management system - but for most business Wunderlist is great.

The ability to share tasks is huge. My team can attach images, check things off and I see who did it, set up repeating tasks of “things to do today” - it’s great to be able to know that things were done, by whom, and have pictures to show what needs doing and why.

Wunderlist review by Tara S.
Tara S.

"Wunderlist Helps Keep Me Sane"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is so simple. It's layout is clean and very efficient. It allows me to keep track of what I need to get/do in an very orderly fashion, which I am a huge fan of!

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could share some of my tasks/items to get with people outside of the app. I haven't seen that feature just yet. It's not that I'm going to stop using Wunderlist because of that, but it would be another pro to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all of the features, new and old! Be sure to do your research so you fully understand how beneficial Wunderlist can be for you and your team.

I use Wunderlist primarily to keep track of things I need to do while traveling for work or items I need to pick up/drop off. It keeps everything in one place and makes my life a whole lot easier that way.

Wunderlist review by Josh R.
Josh R.

"A very simple and easy to use task management program! Great for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see specific details in the task and that you are given email notifications when tasks are complete.

What do you dislike?

No layering at all! No sub-tasks means it makes it very difficult to get a visual of your current task list. It's simple but almost too simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that, for a typical user, this is a great tool and is very easy to use. However, for most corporate organizations, they would find this software lacking in many areas. No real task priority system. Drag and drop feels a bit clunky and there are no layers for sub-tasks at all! It's really important to be able to see your workflow at a glance for increased efficiency in the workplace.

I use this tool for my high end responsibilities and tasks. It benefits me to see a quick overview of my daily routine, even if the UI is simplistic in nature.

Wunderlist review by Daniele S.
Daniele S.

"Good todo app"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a good to do app that allows you to do more than that. The free plan offers you all you need such as uploading files to tasks or create folders to separate them. The Wunderlist interface is also really simple so you can easily recognize and use features. Also you can use it in any devices you want with no problems. Also the team work on Wunderlist is really fun and solid.

What do you dislike?

I can't find real problems in the app, but the subscription fees can be expensive. I used to have a premium account but I just switched it to a free one, because from other platforms you can have the same feats paying less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to check list of thing or have to take under your control projects and campaigns Wunderlist can help you a lot in increase your productivity and save your time. You can always have an access to the task, even if you have completed them. It's free. Try Wunderlist.

I use Wunderlist to keep track of progress in my project. It's a solid software that allows my to save my time having all the check list in one place and checking them accordingly from wherever I am.

Wunderlist review by Milena V.
Milena V.

"Keep your workflof updated and active"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is one of the best app in the field of to do apps. You can set due dates and the app will set it up or even make it as a repeating event. It's really simple and the interface is minimal. You have all the mental space to focus on tasks and work better. Wunderlist also is avaible on every platform with every system... So you can use it on your smartphone, desktop compure or tablet. Or even from a friend's pc.

What do you dislike?

I think that they have to implement the repeating area, they have to work on it to allows us to be more specific on the repetitions. Also Wunderlist introduced folders but it will be fine to see wich percentage of the folder is complete. In this way you can control the whole project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of other apps out there that can promise you to do the same thing. But everything is different, also regarding the needs that your business have. I tell you that you have to prove Wunderlist. Its versatile way of working will certainly apply to your work.

I use Wunderlist at work to have anything under my control. Especially in projects regarding clients I need to have check lists to what you have to do and what is done. This also help me to increase the productivity of the team.

Wunderlist review by Deborah R.
Deborah R.

"We found Wunderlist very useful"

What do you like best?

Its usability it's great. The simple design helps you to stay focused on work. I find useful the cloud based approach that Wunderlist takes on its platform. I frequently use it to share to-do lists with my team so everyone is aware of what tasks need to be done and who is responsible for them. They can easily check them and I can stay updated. Enables task management efficiently from all platforms and devices (from desktops to smartphones). Wunderlist also integrates note, attachments, reminders for each tasks.

What do you dislike?

We really miss recurring options that can save our time. Also you can only categorize tasks as pending or done... So there is not a more specifical category to filter task based on what are you looking for, maybe belonging to other projects (or folders, as Wunderlist calls them). One minor miss is the fact that you can't really choose your backround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, even if for your personal use (I often shar the grocery list with my family, lol) .It is reallt usefull and the simple interface helps you undestand it quickly. You will discover how things can be fast and easy being everything under control.

We use it to share to-do lists about projects and campaigns between the team members. In this way everyone is aware of the tasks need to be done and who have to do what. Everyone became updated on the work progress and everything can be on control.

Wunderlist review by Antonio L.
Antonio L.

"The stilysh TO-DO app for your work"

What do you like best?

I really love the Wunderlist design. Also the fact that you can use it on multiple platforms (I use it on my pc, my office pc, my iPad and iPhone) really helps your work to be faster and better. It's easy to use, the interface is intuitive, and with the free version you have anything you need for you business. It allows you to share lists and tasks with Others via email or Facebook. You can also set public lists

What do you dislike?

You doesn't have so much space for customization in list. It offers you some backrounds that you can choose but you cannot upload your own. Someting that I feel really missing is the location-based reminders that you do not have on the app. An the other things is that you do not have a calendar view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small business with a budget to consider Wunderlist will be the right direction to follow. Especially if you work as a team this platform will help your team to follow the right path gaining the goals of your project. Try it out and use it forever.

I use Wunderlist to keep an eye on my marketing campaigns tasks. I also can send them to my team to share and keep update on the progress.

Wunderlist review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is the perfect tool for task management. There are innumerable things that I like about Wunderlist. These include: Site aesthetics - its very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate; Setting priorities; creating reminders; and the ability to seamlessly navigate between my various projects. But really, the best part is the mobile app is, in my opinion, the key feature of Wunderlist. So often I use my phone to check emails or get texts from colleagues. Having Wunderlist installed as an app makes my task lists and projects even more accessible.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the cloud storage was larger, but that would be my only negative opinion of Wunderlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wunderlist if you have many projects going on and you collaborate with a lot of people. It's so easy to stay connected and on-top of your tasks. You will get the most out of the app if you enlist your coworkers to get on board to use for task management.

So often I use my phone to check emails or get texts from colleagues. Having Wunderlist installed as an app makes my task lists and projects even more accessible. These days I end up using my phone for work more than half the time during the day. The biggest benefit is really the accessibility and ease of use of the app.

Wunderlist review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Review of Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

What I like about Wunderlist is the way that it allows me to easily communicate tasks back and forth with my coworkers and colleagues. You can even add photos, notes, websites, links, or even just start a dialogue on any particular task or project.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I am using the app, I notice syncing issues across platforms which can be pretty frustrating. Not knowing whether I have already deleted or added tasks when switching platforms is unacceptable. This certainly needs to be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to use both the desktop app and the mobile app to increase ease of use. Picking up anywhere and anytime you want where you left off is a great feature.

We are solving collaboration issues between team members. Easily sharing information and having a free flowing dialogue on particular projects allows use to operate more efficiently.

Wunderlist review by Javier D.
Javier D.

"I love this app"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can organize your tasks with folders. I always add the day for each task and then use the "Today" and "Week" tab to organize myself. I also like that just writing the word today or tomorrow will add automatically the date to the task. One of the most important reasons the led me to use this tool is that I can use it in my desktop, web and mobile, everything synchronises very fast.

The look and feel is also very pleasant and I also like that you can assign tasks to other persons and the option to mark tasks as important. Finally, the reminders are very useful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say. I've gotten used to this app and I like they way I use it. Sometimes I wish they would have more options for adding prefixes to the tasks or been able to move tasks from one folder to the other folder in the "Today" view but at the end, those are things that might be handy only for me and not for the rest.

One thing I would like is to be able to have 2 lists, one for personal tasks and other for professional tasks and be able to switch between them without having to use 2 accounts.

The worst thing is that Microsoft is shutting it down and forcing us to move to Todo which is still far far away from wunderlist. I hope Microsoft improves Todo to the point I can switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft is shutting it doen

I use ir for all my tasks both personal and professional and it helps me to see all the tasks I have to do today and the tasks I have planned for the week.

Wunderlist review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Best As-It-Says-On-The-Tin List tool"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is my everyday all day list tool that I use across all my devices and it is the most easy to use, graceful to navigate, and simple to share listmaking app that I've ever used. The way it excels and beats out other apps that maybe have more features or more themes and design options is that it really stuck to keeping the interface easy to use and fast. It is a beautiful app that always feels ready to go and ready to toss information and reminders into.

What do you dislike?

Out of everything about the app, really the only complaint I could have is that when I make misspellings in titles or need to change information, on my smallest screen device it can be a little tricky to see and make edits. I wouldn't mind having the text entry expand or zoom in on smaller screens so that I could jump around and correct typos a little more cleanly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're like me, you'll know very quickly if this is the right interface and app for you. If you like things lightning fast and easy to use one-handed, then this is great. If you prefer a fuller environment to spend a lot of time adding detail and dependencies or building really complicated chains or flows, this might not be the list-making app for you.

When managing projects, contract steps or flows, being able to throw together my lists, make outlines or log my completed steps really fast is one of those things I have to do on the fly. We're talking about logging my progress or adding items mid-step while crossing the street. Being able to do that without using any other notekeeping or emailing myself has made it possible for me to track everything I care about in real time and cut down on confusion and missed steps. And as an independent contractor (or when I'm coordinating a project), that's such a huge benefit.

Wunderlist review by Nicole A.
Nicole A.

"The Best FREE To-Do App Out There"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist's user interface is aesthetically pleasing, efficient, and easy to maneuver. I don't know what I'd do at work without Wunderlist, or in life. The degree to which I rely on Wunderlist is paramount - in every job interview, when the interviewer asks me how I stay organized, my answer is easy - this app! (And a planner, because sometimes I like to be organized offline too.)

What do you dislike?

I wish the recurring tasks function (for the free app) was a bit more flexible. Right now, I can only repeat tasks daily, weekly, monthly, etc... I can't choose which days to repeat a task. So I literally get my daily work tasks on weekends and it's quite annoying! But it's also a first world problem that I deal with, so that's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't tried the "sharing" or "collaborative" function of Wunderlist, so that may be of use too, but I think that the best part about Wunderlist is that it keeps you accountable in EVERY aspect of your life. i'd suggest separating lists into folders to better sort things out, add subtasks under larger tasks, add files of meeting notes, etc.

My job is in Development for non-profits, and I have a LOT of deliverables to track. We use Salesforce, but notifications for SF are received via email, and that gets lost in the tons of other emails I receive. The fact that Wunderlist is an app on your computer/phone and thus has its own separate notifications is super helpful - I set deadlines for my acknowledgment letters, reports, and other things on Wunderlist, and set reminders to one week before, and the feeling of checking the box next to the to-do item is amazing. I'm one step ahead of everyone with Wunderlist! I also love the fact that I can create folders with lists under them. I have one folder for my day job, my part-time job, and my personal tasks. Everything is compartmentalized. I've influenced many others in my previous jobs to use Wunderlist! And I couldn't be happier about sharing my primary organizational method with them.

Wunderlist review by Glenn B.
Glenn B.

"The most easy to use "

What do you like best?

I do like that i can easy to use, The more important that i can easily work and access from any device, ability to settle the list.Im time to recieve daily reminders.

What do you dislike?

I don't have Complaint about this nice and easy Software. I don't think that with this program i can work so bad. so i have all in time .Its good to me so i work with what i need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all thoughts i can recommend this easy and nice software. with every day it really easy to arrange anything and the notice are extremely helpful reminder.

As for me, Wunderlist helps me fast and easy task control with easy accession via multiple devices. I can share task lists with all people and can sort tasks by character.also very good in set reminders to keep me on track with finish my list.

Wunderlist review by Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

" We love wunderlist!"

What do you like best?

Being able to make and share lists with team members is awesome. If someone is out shopping and I think of something they need, I can add it and they will get the Notification right away. No more paper shopping lists, it’s the best.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can’t think of a single thing I dislike about wunderlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it, you will be so glad you did. You can use it for everything: business, personal, any kind of planning, to do lists, brainstorming, anything you need.

The biggest thing is teams collaborating on to do lists. It really streamlines any list that you might need to make, and it allows people to collaborate on lists together, which is something we use a lot.

Wunderlist review by Eve B.
Eve B.

"Simple, straight-forward, no fancy feature which makes an app more confusing"

What do you like best?

Straightforward, more "completed" results

What do you dislike?

I am looking for some color- code to group certain Task at the same time, Level of priority from low to High is currently not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for Productivity, then you're looking for wunderlist. Task Management app feature might be all the same but there's something in Wunderlist that holds all your task together, sits down with you, helps you with the planning, make things to do seems simple to accomplished. No fancy add on feature that sometimes confused the user. A straight-forward Task Mgt app.

The collaboration between co-workers are better, I am not sure why, maybe because on how the layout was designed. The details of each Task contains only the things I need no more no less except for level of priority but I was able to do some work around. The work flow is very simple; create - add details - work - complete...and that's it,

Wunderlist review by Oleg G.
Oleg G.

"The concise service of notes, to-do lists, simple teamwork"

What do you like best?

It work :)

Nothing extra

Everything you need to work with the team

All you need in free version

Extensive free version functionality

Beautiful and intuitive interface (many products for example)

There is both an application on iOS and the desktop

What do you dislike?

There is no visualization of the volume of cases by the hour: it is possible to erratically plan a day a day and not have time to do any of them, since they are large, but it is not obvious, you need to do decomposition and plan such tasks for several days. The program does not display such errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I divide the planning into real and formal.

Real planning is a few steps: the first is a notebook. At this stage, many people are comfortable since the time of the king of Peas. The second stage is the program To-do Lists. Their difference from paper is convertibility and interactivity. The third is scheduling time by calendar and priority of tasks. The fourth is already project-management and a vector for plus-infinity of development.

WunderList is a second-level program. Very simple, having to myself. The whole planning process is built on a simple scheme: created a task - classified it by time and direction - set subtasks in it - did it when the time came.

A very big disadvantage of the program is the absence of any kind of calendar. It is impossible to track the volume of tasks for a day, a week, a month. A novice in the planning can fall into the trap: "the more I write the tasks, the more I will have time" Tasks can be very time consuming and it is not obvious at first sight. This entails a breach of deadlines, a constant shift of tasks and, as a result, frustration in planning.

WunderList will be perfect for those who have already passed the first level of planning. Suitable also for those who want to free the head of many small tasks, thereby relieve tension.

WunderList is not suitable for those who personally lead several projects, is the leader, strive for a dense and efficient use of every minute.

Summary: A great program for your class of planning.

Use as a notebook in work and personal life.

Team work on simple projects - which do not require a profound description of the tasks, there is no complex communications and tasks simple and clear.

Wunderlist review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Für meinen Redaktionsplan einfach unverzichtbar! "

What do you like best?

Ich bin vor längerer Zeit per Zufall über Wunderlist gestolpert und bin nahezu begeistert, wie einfach die Handhabung mit diesem Tool ist. Hier kann ich sämtliche Aufgaben eintragen, die mich zeitnah daran erinnern, eingehalten zu werden. Das Beste an Wunderlist ist, dass man Aufgaben sogar mit einem Kontakt teilen kann. Diese Aufgaben lassen sich per E-Mail an den jeweiligen Kontakt übertragen. Ich finde das Team von Wunderlist macht hier einen großartigen Job. Sollte das Tool irgendwann mal eingestellt werden, hätte ich große Probleme, etwas vergleichbares zu finden, was in seiner Funktionalität mindestens genau so einfach und unkompliziert zu handhaben ist.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Wunderlist und kann es nur jedem empfehlen! An dieser Stelle vergebe ich sehr gerne die volle Punktzahl!

What do you dislike?

Hier gibt es absolut nichts auszusetzen oder gar zu beanstanden. Wunderlist ist seiner Funktionalität einfach unschlagbar! Zudem ist die Handhabung recht einfach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich arbeite schon seit einiger zeit mit Wunderlist und bin wirklich begeistert. Wunderlist gehört zu meinen Tools, auf die ich absolut nicht mehr verzichten möchte. In meinem Beitrag: Wie du ganz leicht einen Redaktionsplan erstellen kannst https://www.socialmedia-betreuung.de/redaktionsplan-erstellen/ habe ich Wunderlist ebenfalls angegeben. Ich finde, das Tool kann man nicht oft genug weiter empfehlen! Wirklich klasse!

Ich nutze Wunderlust als Ergänzung zu meinem Redaktionsplan. Ideen für neue Blogbeiträge werden in Wunderlist festgehalten. Zudem habe ich meinen Google Kalender mit Wunderlist synchronisieren können. Demnach bekomme ich auf Wunsch per E-Mail und per mobiler Erinnerung die Aktivitäten angezeigt.

Wunderlist review by Ranju S.
Ranju S.

"A lovely little app that is indispensable. "

What do you like best?

I find the Wunderlist software to be very useful as it makes it very easy to create todo lists. It only takes a few seconds to enter a task.

Once a task has been entered, the software gives you a wide range of useful actions for the task such as the ability to set a reminder or attach a file. Being able to attach files is very convenient. I often take photos of little bits of paper (e.g. receipts, notes) and attach them to the todo. That way, I can throw away the paper and stay perfectly organised. The Wunderlist software even links to Dropbox which allows for easier file attaching.

With the Wunderlist software, you can even enter your todos via voice (e.g. speaking them), which again is very convenient. I use this feature all the time to quickly add my todos.

You can keep your todos organised by group which stops them from getting out of control. There are also tools to sort them by date or name.

Another really good function is the search. It is very accurate and always shows me what I want as the top result. The search is very good for going through past todos. If used regularly, the Wunderlist software can act as a searchable archive of your memory as it will keep track of every task you have done!

There are other tools such as the ability to send lists via email or to share them. These features aren’t much use to me, as I prefer to keep my todos separate from email. But I can see how they would be useful for people who always have their email open.

The Wunderlist software works on all platforms: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and via the web. It doesn’t matter which version you open: The software is always fast and easy to use.

The Wunderlist software also includes beautiful landscape photos as background for your todos. Many of these are stunning to behold and they actually make you look forward to seeing all your tasks!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. This is a lovely little app that is indispensable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, I can’t imagine how any business could function without the Wunderlist software. I highly recommend all businesses install it now!

I use this software in two ways:

1. To keep all my tasks organised (and include notes and attachments for them).

2. To search through past tasks, which is very useful for recalling events from long ago.

It is indispensable to my business. It allows me to always stay perfectly organised!

Wunderlist review by Veronica P.
Veronica P.

"Exactly What I Need! "

What do you like best?

I love that you can add sub tasks to your main tasks. It keeps everything clean and organized while still allowing you to add extra information or details if you need. I trialed many different To Do List apps, but this one is the best for what I need; organization! Additionally, I love that you can quickly add an item to any to do list by click on the icon in the menu bar of my Mac.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't think there is anything that I dislike about this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to take a look at all the features to make sure it's the software for you! Don't hesitate, go for it!

Organizing tasks and keeping track of multiple list at once. Wunderlist helps me optimize my time with their simplicity.

Wunderlist review by Russell C.
Russell C.

"Best To Do List App!"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding in new to dos and then being able to keep notes, dates, etc all in one place. Being able to prioritize the tasks makes sure we are working on the key features of our business, but it also allows you to keep the less important tasks in the back of your mind.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were multiple sounds to choose from when you complete a task. It would be fun to have a cheering crowd or something like that.

With Wunderlist, we are able to keep our team on task, assigning specific roles to people has helped us get everything done and let's everyone else know what is done!

Wunderlist review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Works well for a to do list"

What do you like best?

I like being able to categorize into different lists. Also, it's easy to drag and drop to reorganize and prioritize tasks. And there's a satisfying "ding" of accomplishment when you check something off the list.

What do you dislike?

Managing the list becomes unwieldy when you add to the list faster than you work the list. I don't know what the solution would be to overcome this, but one of the things I most want from a to-do list is some way to track tasks, complete them, and not forget the ones that are still outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan how you'll use it. Take advantage of multiple lists. And it's only as good as your ability to check things off the list!

We use different tools for tracking projects and issues, and I just needed something to remind me of those items that aren't worth creating "issues" for - sitting in a meeting and deciding another meeting needs to be scheduled, or wanting a reminder to follow-up on something, etc. Wunderlist allows me to do this quickly, add notes to remind myself of details, set due dates and reminders, and even break tasks down into sub-tasks (which I rarely use - if it's big enough it needs sub-tasks, it's big enough it belongs in my issue tracker).

Wunderlist review by Holly W.
Holly W.

"So helpful! "

What do you like best?

I've used Wunderlist for several years now. It's excellent to be able to collaborate on lists with my significant other and friends as well as use it for work. It's come in helpful from anything to grocery lists, to camping and packing lists and much more.

What do you dislike?

The mobile user interface is a little strange. I've gotten stuck there a few times. I feel like it could be a little more robust as well kinda like Trello. It'd be pretty neat if it had integrations with other apps that I use too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider making it a little more robust, like adding integrations and helping to make an all-in-one application.

I use it to make to do lists for projects. It helps me keep all my thoughts in one area and not forget about something important.

Wunderlist review by N. A.  L.
N. A. L.

"Without this app I'd lose track of my to do lists"

What do you like best?

I can put in every item I need to keep up to date with, share it across the board with my family too so that they know what shopping items we need, and use it for work purposes. Not to mention that there's the feature to set calendar reminders for deadlines.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could it set out in a calendar format as well as the to do list, but other than that I have no issues with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to get this set up across the board on all your devices making it ideal for small business persons, particularly if you're the only one in your company or you have five or less employees. You can all add tasks to a shared to do list and make sure everyone knows the date they are due by.

Keeping up to date with the short story submissions for editors

Wunderlist review by Kari P.
Kari P.

"Great way to keep track of your to-do list! "

What do you like best?

Notifications, due dates, and joining to-do lists with your friends and family are great features of Wunderlist.

What do you dislike?

Creating sub-tasks that are visible via mobile is sometimes challenging (more than one step), but it is possible to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a user-friendly to-do list app, then Wunderlist is for you. I use it not only for business reminders, but grocery lists, and general to-do lists in my personal life. It also has a great notify feature for shared to-do lists so I can let my team members (or my husband) know when something is due.

Keeping track of my life and to-do list. If I write things down and have my notifications set up then I am much more productive during the day.

Wunderlist review by NESTOR C.
NESTOR C.

"Best productivity tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and you it can integrate to other apps like chrome, the ability to add directly to wunderlist from context menu. And to have notifications of my to dos right in my screen, with no issues.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there could be some audible notifications; I do not if my laptop or what but there's no sound for notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The bes tool to organize your time and improve your work performance; this simple yet powerful software will help you to be more productive

The integrated calendar of my CRM is not very helpful for notifications; so I often miss some activities due to not see the notifications. Now I can see my to dos with no issues.

Wunderlist review by Estelle J.
Estelle J.

"Wunderlist is my assistant"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize my thoughts and tasks. I use it as a catch-all when I have ideas, or I create a list of places I want to visit when going on a trip, or I keep links to articles I want to read etc... I've been using it straight for a year and love it. Even better now that I can go back and forth from my laptop to my iPhone.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the ability to make a list secure with another password level (for the lists that have sensitive information like passwords)

I have lists for each area of my job, it can collect ideas and it can keep my tasks organized and categorized.

Wunderlist review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Simple to get started and use - but not super flexible"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to get started, I had my first list set up within minutes. Then I was also able to create folders and sublists. Very intuitive and quick.

What do you dislike?

Once you create a repetitive task, I found it difficult to edit. If you miss a few (like you go on vacation) when you come back, you have to make all the ones you've missed before it will notify you of the next one coming up. The only way around this, that I have found, was to delete the task and create it again. This was annoying

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of small defined tasks to manage and organize, it's a great and easy tool. You can even have teams use it together. It's free to try and a no-brainer.

I do many small projects, nothing big enough to require a robust system with gant charts, etc. So, this helps me keep track of many small tasks without letting anything fall through the cracks.

Wunderlist review by Francesco L.
Francesco L.

"Useful to stay focused and organized in your work"

What do you like best?

For me Wunderlist is an essential element to stay focused and organized between my projects. I like that I can create folders for any of my projects and also set reminders and due date to the lists.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize Wunderlist more, with colors and images for each projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I discovered Wunderlist too late. I wish I could use it in the past, it's a good way to organize your work. Try it.

Wunderlist is my treasury chest. Inside it I put all my ideas on the graphic projects that I'm working on. It helps me to have anything under control, stay organized between the different projects and keep a clear general view.

Wunderlist review by User in Computer Software

"A simple yet effective task manager"

What do you like best?

Easy organization within folders and handy comment section to record more details and collaborate with a team member. You can also create smart lists based on some criteria, though it's not super advanced.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't use priority categories, like High-Medium-Low, but rather relies on the order within lists themselves. This is fine for some kinds of tasks, but sometimes I would like to make a clear distinction between tasks of various urgencies. You can work around this by creating different folders but that's not ideal.

I use Wunderlist mostly to keep track of my own tasks because of its simplicity. It does have collaborative features, but I typically use other tools to collaborate on projects. The mobile app is very well designed, so I can easily add todos when I randomly think of them. It would be great if I could also use Siri to add to-dos when driving or other times.

Wunderlist review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Its a Wunder - if you use it correctly"

What do you like best?

The app makes it very easy to add new tasks.

However the quick Add icon on the main screen allows you to categorize any new task into a defined category. This is not mandated however... so on to the dislike...

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to find a task after adding it - if you fail to set the expected list. The task can end up in a category other than you intended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it correctly and put some thought into how you set up your categories and it is a great tool

Being a person who has dealt with ADD issues all my life, I use this app to help keep myself on task and to avoid losing track of any needed task.

Wunderlist review by User in Computer Software

"Best free task management solution that syncs across multiple devices"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a free application that supports multiple devices. At random times I think about something that I need to do for work, pull out my iPhone, enter the task and then when I am back at work, I see the task on my work laptop. I also love that I can group tasks keeping an eye on business and personal tasks in one place.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of auto populating reminder dates if I include a date in the task name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a free task manager solution that syncs across multiple devices and platforms, this one will do all that and it is very simple to use.

I am better able to keep track of the all the various things I need to do. When you are juggling multiple projects, keeping track of what you need to do and when is very important.

Wunderlist review by Andre K.
Andre K.

"Best for organising your thoughts"

What do you like best?

I have been using Wunderlist for years now, and it is definitely the best tool for keeping track of your team's notes and ideas that come spontaneously. Its platform is simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Colour schemes could improve organization of lists. Desktop version could have more features as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use solution to keep track of your notes, this is one to consider. Our team works remotely, we don't have an established office, so keeping track of ideas and everyone up-do-date about were projects are headed is essential and can easily be done online with it.

Wunderlist helped sharing of idea brainstorming among the team. Our ideas have become more organised and there is a global sense of preserving ideas and concepts as they come on the go, which is very important as most of the team works remotely.

Wunderlist review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Works Well - Replacement Needed"

What do you like best?

Wanderlust always synced well between my devices and users I shared projects with. That was vital for me given the number of devices I rotate between. Task creation was easy, and it was always quick to to do an end-of-day review to check off all the tasks I completed that day.

What do you dislike?

I'm under the impression that since Microsoft bought it, they're shutting Wanderlist down. Need to find something comparable…

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd confirm how long the service is going to be active. If Microsoft is going to retire it soon, best seek another option.

I have numerous concurrent projects I need to manage and Wanderlist enables me to create a new project and subtasks for each project - as well as share projects with necessary partners.

Wunderlist review by User

"Not forgetting the little things."

What do you like best?

From small reminders and tasks, to the big ones. Wunderlist helps me remember them all. Its become that sort of habit now. And working in a company and utilizing Wunderlist, just makes productivity better. We all can keep track of everyones progress, utilize the comments section to get more information, and adding subtasks and notes is super convenient. Also a big plus is how it auto fills in your due date and reminder if you type your to-do a certain way.

What do you dislike?

If it had the ability to add pictures in the notes as well, that would be pretty convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely if you're the type of person that likes to make lists for things. Get used to typing out your due dates and times in wunderlist when writing out your to-dos. It speeds things up so much, and you'll be easily writing up tasks all over the place.

One big thing that we like to do is create meeting agendas in wunderlist. We set the date and everything for it. And everyone fills in subtask items on topics they want to discuss. They put more details if needed in the notes, if its something that could use some pre-meeting preparation.

Wunderlist review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Very helpful for staying organized with your deadlines and tasks"

What do you like best?

It's a fun and useful application for keeping track of your tasks. This isn't just for work either - I use it for personal matters when I have a lot of things on my mind that I need to take care of.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked something a little nicer in relation to the deadlines. Maybe a view of all your tasks in some comprehensive calendar, or something? Or maybe a nicer way to notate what needs to be done under certain tasks. It just feels like there's something missing sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this software! I've tried a number of different to-do apps and note taking apps, and this one has been great across different platforms (syncing and whatnot). Kept coming back! It's definitely a simple app though, so if you're looking for a lot of different functions, it's probably not your app. It's not going to effectively manage an entire project or anything, it's just nice for simple notes.

Keeping track of everything that i need to do and ideas that I have for the coming weeks. I've definitely forgotten about something or some detail that I wanted to revisit and found it on Wunderlist later on. It's awesome.

Wunderlist review by Matt R.
Matt R.

"A program that actually gets me to do, my to do's."

What do you like best?

I like the whole UI, the ability to order and share lists, the synchronisation and availability of this application. I've used it on android, iOS, Mac and PC and it works seamlessly across all platforms. It helps you keep track of day to work or even a huge project. It's more than a to do app, it helps you plan and continue to progress with work flow.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about Wunderlist, but maybe there could be a few more options under the tasks themselves. The further you drill into a task it starts to get limited, but this isn't a terrible limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something that will help with productivity and help you to keep on top of work flow or other tasks, this is an excellent product. It somehow for me beats the competition and continues to stand the test of time.

It continues to see work progress and helps to keep on top of tasks. It's great between teams and even for personal use. Sharing lists is simple and you can keep track of tasks very easily across all platforms.

Wunderlist review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Overall fairly intuitive & effective"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create lists helps with organizing in real-time. Being able to sort sub-lists within categories/folders is also very helpful. The options for sharing (or not) are very similar to other services such as Dropbox, so the interface translates well.

What do you dislike?

The way that "notes" about a list item are hidden and separate from the "subtask" overall feel clunky. Instead of seeing these add-on bits of information in a smaller or lighter text than the parent list item, they are essentially forgotten once editing the main list item is complete. That information, which may contain key words or descriptors that otherwise shouldn't belong in the item's title, is hard to access and a bit useless thereafter.

A benefit of Wunderlist is that it can act as an in-between stage between a full-on information spreadsheet and a visual representation of information. It encourages streamlining, and feels like a virtual wall of filing cabinets, where the subsets of information never reach a certain restrictive complexity found in a lot of more mainstream operating system software.

"Wonderful Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a great way for me to have a central location for all of my to-dos, and the ability to have multiple lists has been extremely helpful in keeping everything organized.

What do you dislike?

Overall I really like Wunderlist. I supposed my only dislike is when you create a to-do and include a a date in the title it automatically removes the date and imports it into a due date. For example, if my to-do is to create an email for Green Monday on 12/11, if I create the to-do and include the date in the title, a due date is automatically created and the 12/11 is removed from the title. In this case, my due date would be prior to 12/11 and I simply want the date in the title to know what day Green Monday falls. Confusing and actually pretty minor, but worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wunderlist is a straight-forward and easy to use. It is pretty basic, so if you're looking for something with lots of features, this may not be what you're looking for. For my purposes, it's just fine.

Wunderlist has been a great tool to keep my personal to-do's organized, as well as providing the functionality to share a list among coworkers and stay on task.

Wunderlist review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Perfect solution for small business"

What do you like best?

We have deployed Wunderlist at my agency after heavily vetting a number of different project management solutions. Wunderlist was the only one that fit our process and that was fully adopted by the entire team and properly maintained. I love that I can use this tool to manage projects, a fully distributed team, and my grocery list all from the same application. Other applications are visual in nature and Wunderlist is completely based off of actual lists which just works so much better for our process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would say that I dislike about wunderlist is the fact that the interface hasn't been updated in awhile. It does not look dated, but it would be nice to have a refresh / an updated aesthetic. It has been pretty much the same for a few years now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you like project management in list form vs. visual board form this is the solution for you.

Project management, this has been the ace in the hole for managing 20+ clients and various projects at one time.

Wunderlist review by Santo D.
Santo D.

"Keep yourself focused on your work "

What do you like best?

With wunderlist I can be completely focused on the work that I've to do and on the steps to complete it. It allows me to easily share my tasks with others and I can also create folders to organize my work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is a little bit slow to syncronize between devices, but I think that most of this issue depends on the internet connection and not on Wunderlist itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can ony say you that Wunderlist helps me to organize my day and stay focused on my work. Test it for yourself.

Wunderlist helps me to stay focused on my work and to keep an eye on the things that I've to do.

Wunderlist review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Clunky interface and difficult to create several lists"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very easy to create tasks by adding via the "to do" function at the top. The interface allows you create several lists such as travel, work, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the interface of this program at all. It's very clunky. I found it difficult to find several new lists for all of the aspects in my life. There is a feature where a person can create folders for various aspects of their life. I tried to create folders for all of the 11 research studies that I work on. I found it difficult to navigate and frustrating when I tried to create the folders, lists, and trying to keep everything organize.d

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please redesign the interface so that it's easier for users to navigate through the list functions and to create folders. The interface looks like there is too much going on and it is not easy to navigate all of the various features.

I have several research assistants and wanted to use Wunderlist to give them assignments and tasks to do so I wouldn't have to take time out of my day every day to create lists and talk them through what they needed to do. We are also looking for an alternative to a software that we use called Teamwork.

Wunderlist review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Wunderlist a great tool for organizing"

What do you like best?

My boss introduced me to Wunderlist and I absolutely love it. It's more than a simple list its a way to share information almost like a chat. Organize details and stay in sync with others.

What do you dislike?

On rare occasions the software has not sorted flagged items properly. As a result some of the important items were lost down in the list. This was an issue for me when using the software from my cell phone. I needed to see the flagged items and missed them when out and about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to share lists across platforms and on the go Wunderlist is a great tool. I love receiving updates and alerts on my phone as well as in my email. It's greatly enhanced productivity for me.

Wunderlist has given my team a great way to easily identify new tasks by sending an alert to my phone when items are revised or completed. It's eliminated the need for phone calls, emails and in some cases spreadsheets. I love the ease of use and the ability to reassign tasks to other in addition to providing easy project aupdates.

Wunderlist review by User in Higher Education

"If you need the satisfaction of making a list and then striking things off it, this is for you"

What do you like best?

I came late to Wunderlist and finally only started using it because of Alexa integration. Using IFTTT and Alexa skills to use work across platforms to sync various lists, well, what's not to like about that?

What do you dislike?

As much as love technology, there are times I feel like a list app is a bit much, and the back of an envelope would do the job just as well, and the satisfaction of striking things through with a pen or pencil is not something to be denied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wunderlist is a fairly robust list application - if you need integration across platforms, being able to share with colleagues or others, and if you just enjoy lists and making them, it's a pretty good choice.

Prepping for events and keeping track of what needs to go, who needs to be invited, etc. Being able to make the lists, and with Alexa integration being able to add to them when you have an AH HA moment, that's been really key to making me feel more effective and efficient.

Wunderlist review by Melissa T.
Melissa T.

"Wunderlist keeps me working! "

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is just plain pleasant. It makes me want to use it because I enjoy checking in with it and checking things off. The options to change backgrounds, the sounds, all come together for a really beautiful experience for the user. I wish I would have found Wunderlist years ago. It's a solid product and one that fits seamlessly in with both my home life and office life.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could pick the sounds. The sounds are really pleasant but it would be nice to be able to customize it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wunderlist is incredibly easy to implement in your job or personal life. Just give it ago. The more you use it the better it will work! It's also great if you take advantage of the organizational and list features and keep using it. I have a grocery list I use everytime I go to the store and when I can't find something, then it just remains on the list, and it's the same app that I have the papers I need to pick up for work on, and what I need to do for that party, so nothing ever gets lost.

I have a really high paced workplace where I'm getting asked to do things constantly. It's really helpful for me to have one place to just write everything down and have every project on track. I can put things on my todo list from a meeting, then I know when I get back to my office I won't have to search for notes to find the most important follow up items. It'll all just be there. It helps my productivity and my stress level because I know everything is organized and getting done.

Wunderlist review by John A.
John A.

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share tasks and to-do's with coworkers and colleagues. The seamless integration across platforms really makes it easy to share information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have syncing issues based on what network I am connected to. Also, sometimes it seems like my colleagues aren't getting the conversation messages that I am sending them related to a specific task or project that we are working on together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this product a chance, it has personally impressed me from the start. It is superior to any other app of its kind that I have tried. Collaborating and checking things off of my list of to-do's has never been easier.

We, as a company, have been able to increase collaboration efforts while decreasing the need to have more in-person meetings to discuss project specifics. Everyone has been able to follow everyone eles's workflow by being able to share lists.

Wunderlist review by Seth C.
Seth C.

"It works but I prefer other tools"

What do you like best?

I like the organization style and setup of the actual task management page. I think the to-do checklist with extra features like adding notes and assigning tasks is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I feel like this tool is not as good when compared to other task management tools like Asana. It's just a little bit more difficult to navigate and use than Asana. Plus I hated getting constant notifications when other people were completing their individual tasks within the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend just sticking to the one tool. We've been bouncing around different task management tools and they all have similar features. I think it simply boils down to preference so it's better to just become familiar with one tool than always changing and learning new systems.

It has helped our team get more organized. Before we were all trying to coordinate multiple projects and it was time-consuming. Often various projects fell through the cracks because we just couldn't manage the workload of a growing company. Wunderlist helps us to stay organized and follow-up on all the items on our agenda.

Wunderlist review by Hari A.
Hari A.

"Modern day task tracker"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist supports all the devices I use like Web app, Windows, Andriod, and iPhone. It has simple to use UI for adding tasks, due date, reminders, and attachments. Reminder functionality works well by sending an email and alerting me to mobile devices. Sharing tasks with other users is also very useful. All of these functionalities are for free.Adding hashtags is a useful feature.

What do you dislike?

Adding the due date in web app requires more clicks and it could have been more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great free tasks tool for personal usage. As Microsoft has acquired this tool, it is getting better every day.

Daily tasks tracker. Noting down all project work.

Wunderlist review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great tool for GTD and cross platform syncing, but future is at risk"

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything you need, with good cross platform support. Easy to share and add people to lists. Clean and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Could have better system hooks in Windows. The Outlook integration works, but it's not easy depending on your Exchange implementation and security. No easy way to create recurring lists that you need to reuse (without unchecking options). Future is in doubt since Microsoft acquisition.

I would really like a trello-style board system for more collaboration. This is really suited more for small teams, but larger teams may find themselves headed to other tools with better integration. This is not Microsoft Project. Very lightweight tool (not necessarily a bad thing).

This product sits in a strange spot and was once dominant, but now you have basic tasks apps on mobile (ios tasks) that are competitive. You also have bigger, more robust tools like Evernote, OneNote, Keep that also cut into the space.

Personal preference: the design language isn't as sleek as, say, Any.do. It's not the most modern looking design in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that the shelf life of this product may be quite short. Most people assume this will get eventually integrated into O365.

Easy to share group tasks between teams (delegate). We have a lot of projects with dependencies that need to be applied to many stakeholders. Having a single platform to track tasks is a good fit for our small team, so that everyone can stay on the same page.

Wunderlist review by Chad C.
Chad C.

"Great, simple everyday list app"

What do you like best?

My wife and I use Wunderlist for our grocery list. We can share lists, access them on our phones, and both fully use the list. Need something from the weekly grocery list? Put it on the list! If one of us is at the store, the other can add something to the list and it gets pushed. No more texting lists of items. Also works great for Christmas lists.

Wunderlist is simple, easy to use, and fast to adopt. I like how I can share lists with anyone and give them the rights to edit.

What do you dislike?

Every time I open the app on my phone, it defaults to the Inbox. I would love a way to set a default list (my grocery list) since that is the one I use all the time. Some autocomplete based off of items you frequently enter or items that are closed on the list would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, share a list with your significant other so you can communicate on it.

Using this for personal use, its a great way to share lists among friends and family.

Wunderlist review by Sean R.
Sean R.

"Wunderlist is Wonderful"

What do you like best?

For a task manager it's really something. It's very nice to use and has one of the best mobile to desktop experiences. It's almost addicting to use. You can also use it for team collaboration.

What do you dislike?

It's almost has too many features. sometimes I just want to write a quick note to myself such as a grocery list and wunderlist is over kill so then I use something like inotes but then it creates the issue that I have so many apps needed for reminders. So I suppose it's best to just stick with one app for everything.

Helps me organize my to-dos for work.

Wunderlist review by Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.

"I Love Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love Wunderlist. I love how you can make certain tasks higher priorities. I also love that you can set reminders on them as well and a window will pop up to let you know when the task is due. I love that you can put a information within a task, like instructions or something. I love that the program is universal. I can reach it on my desktop, mobile phone, and also tablets.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I dislike with this program.

I am able to prioritize my tasks efficiently. I can make sure that I am able to get everything done needed and on time in a professional manner.

Wunderlist review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Wunderlist | Task Management"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is an incredible app that allows you to accomplish your to-do lists with ease. There are options for sharing your lists with others. The reminders for the tasks are very simple and the shortcuts, once learned, are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to utilize for detailed projects. While you can pack many things into the lists, you are unable to see uploaded pictures from the main list screen. Meaning, to find the one graphic you need, you have to click until you find it within that list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine if you are in need of task management or project management before using this product. I found Wunderlist to be best at task management over project management.

Helping interns develop and track work-flow within the week of work. The ability to add tasks from the app and communicate within each task is very helpful. This app has helped cut down on emails.

Wunderlist review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"The Best To-Do List App! Always Keeps Me on Track"

What do you like best?

This product has completely revolutionized my to-do lists for work as well as my personal life! I love that I can have multiple to-do lists all in one location. And it's very helpful that I can set a due date for someone else working on the project and have it notify them on their device. It takes away from me telling someone else to add something to their to-do list and when it needs to be done by. I can now ensure that something made it onto their to-do list and that they can't ignore it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it can be to set the notifications for other people. I think this feature needs to be streamlined, because I have to set the notification up after I have set up the due date. So sometimes, the notifications don't reach the other person like you would expect them to. I think this is a communication between multiple devices error. We've had to get around this by having separate lists for people instead of assigning to-dos within the same list to multiple people. Then, I'm editing the notifications in their specific list, so the notifications on their device comply pretty well.

We are solving the problem of endless paper to-do lists and communication errors between team members. It is also great to have everything you have to do in one place so that you never forget. And having the notifications/alerts for due dates with specific times is incredibly helpful, because paper to-do lists can't physically alert you to due dates. Another benefit of Wunderlist is that you can set some things as recurring to-do items for as often as you need!

Wunderlist review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Communicating via computer and mobile devices"

What do you like best?

This product has been so amazing for optimising my time at work. What we use it for is to create groups depending on the department and then we allocate the workload out evenly. We don't assign specific jobs to specific people but we allow people to tick them off one by one.

What do you dislike?

When someone can tick off a job without consequence or having to prove they completed the job. For example, if a disgruntled employee wanted too, they could tick off all the jobs without consequence. That can be quite a nuisance

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend implementing a new admin tool that allows the admin to input requirements needed to tick off a job from a list. If that was done then we could have a nice work flow system that has the work justified as it is done.

In work we are constantly having meetings and updating an internal database system to justify that we have actually done the work. If it could be something as simple as adding Jpeg. to prove the work is done then it'd be perfect.

At the moment we are optimising time management. A lot of the employees here like to prioritise their work to do the easiest jobs first and leave the bigger jobs for later, this usually meant one person would be left with all the large jobs whilst others would have done many little jobs. Now they work is distributed evenly and the worker can choose the job they want.

Wunderlist review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"I'll miss it"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is probably the most stylish ToDo app EVER. It arguably started a wave of great ToDo apps. Great web app, Great Windows app, Great android app AND widget! It even has an official Chrome start page which is very rare.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunatly, after the purchase by Micrososft, Wunderlist is being shut down. Their new ToDo isn't nearly as good as Wunderlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's probably not worth starting out to use Wunderlists because it might be shut down any moment. Still I wanted to mention how great this service was (and still is)

Organizing everything, From movies to watch to my work tasks.

Wunderlist review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Brainspace Saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to manage multiple lists with various collaborators, but the smart lists let me see all of the items assigned to me or due today or this week at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to tag things and create other smart lists. I also wish there were a way to have a list that was just "things assigned to me," including everything in my personal "to do" list.

I am able to assign tasks to people and know that it is on their radar because it's on a shared to do list. Additionally I can track progress without needing to check in over and over as long as people check things off as they complete them. It helps keep the whole team on the same page and aware of what progress is being made, and helps me know when I need to step in and move someone's project forward myself.

Wunderlist review by Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.

"App for Focused Productivity Increase"

What do you like best?

I write notes on paper or on my iPhone Notes section. However, this app lets you organize tasks in a logical sleek manner that benefit me and save me time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that the software needs to make it's customization options more noticeable. I felt like I had to do more digging than I wanted to create the list I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an individual that accomplishes tasks by writing down notes, than this app is going to be great for you. I know that it has increased my productivity since I began using it about a year ago.

At the beginning of the day I use Wunderlist to categorize and organize my tasks that need to be done today, started, and some to keep on the radar.

Wunderlist review by User in Computer Software

"Must Have if your To-Do lists have To-Do lists "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it is clean and easy to use. There is a note section that allows you to elaborate on anything that might need it, and you can share the list with other Wunderlist users to collaborate on with you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot add attachments to the lists. If I were to mark a task as done, it would be useful to be able to attach the document or Google Doc that is associated with the task, just as another means of keeping everything together in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it every day. If you only use it here and there, you won't realize all of its capabilities, and it won't effect any aspect of your life enough. Use it everyday and continuously pour information into it. The less information you have running through your head, the more efficient you can be at work and in your every day life. If you have something you need to do, instead of thinking about it all day, put it on the list and make it a priority. You'll never miss a deadline, or forget to do something important again if you keep this app on a main page and use it frequently.

With Wunderlist, you can organize your To-Do lists into categories. I have different folders for work (marketing, sales, questions for boss, goals, to-do when there's nothing to-do, social media, etc..). Being able to organize all of my tasks and thoughts into one place is beyond valuable.

Wunderlist review by Natalie P.
Natalie P.

"Great task tool for any business"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Wunderlist is that you can easily access it on all devices and it is always in sync. I have it on my iPhone and as an app that is in the same browser window as my Google calendar. I am able to view my calendar and Wunderlist at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the pro plan wasn't so pricey. I think $60 is kind of steep for what they offer you with the pro plan. As much as it would be nice to have those features I can go without.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free software so there is no harm in giving it a try to see how it works with your business. I have tried a lot of apps out there and this one is the most solid.

I love that I can make different lists for different avenues of my life. I have my work lists in which I set due dates and reminders. I also have lists for things I need to do that aren't business related such as make a doctors appointment. The possibilities are endless on what you can create. I love writing down what is in my head at night before boing to bed!

Wunderlist review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Wunderful!!"

What do you like best?

It is simple in this day and age... I like the fact that it is available and works on all platforms I use - iPhone, Windows PC, in each and every browser that I use. I can sync to do lists with co workers or family members. Also, very easy to move items around in each category with a simple finger press and move process.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the editing feature. Not a huge problem but when I edit an entry it takes me to a cumbersome screen that is not as user friendly on my iPhone as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and effective

I

Wunderlist review by Josh J.
Josh J.

"quick and easy to-do tool"

What do you like best?

The best part of Wunderlist is how easy it is to use. My team has been trying out a few different to-do list programs and I always find myself coming back to Wunderlist to just add a few reminders for myself. It definitely isn't powerful enough for my whole team to use, but it is great for my personal use.

What do you dislike?

What makes Wunderlist so great is it's lightweight nature. This also makes it a downside for a team of 10 to use exclusively in tracking tasks and work load.

We weren't able to exclusively use Wunderlist in our business, but it is a nice tool for personal use.

Wunderlist review by User in Music
User in Music

"Easy list making app across many platforms"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and it can be accessed via app or web. Nice layout and shareable lists. Good search functionality. Being able to rearrange and organise lists into folders. Easy to prioritise lists and add links, comments or notes to list items. The app is great for instant access from the menu bar on your PC and updating and syncing never fails.

What do you dislike?

The web version has more functions than the app, unless that is set to change in the future. I can' remember which function in particular that was missing in the app but It made me switch to using it in a web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a million apps out there for lists and I've only tried a handful but Wunderlist came out as the best for my needs and would recommend you try it

Sharing lists with clients and collaborators.

Wunderlist review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I love that Wunderlist is super easy to use, and that you can separate your tasks into lots of mini tasks. The ability to set recurring reminders is also super useful, but most of all, I just love the UI-- it's easy and intuitive to use! And I can access it on multiple devices for when I'm traveling.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see my subtasks without having to go into the individual tasks; if you could somehow make this more intuitive, it would be near perfect for my purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app? It's really convenient to have on my phone, I've found. I can have those reminders without needing to be at my desk.

I am a PM at an edtech company so I'm responsible for fulfilling all the clients needs and setting my own deadlines. I'm able to have that additional reminder of recurring tasks, so I use it in addition to SF and Calendar.

Wunderlist review by Abbey B.
Abbey B.

"Perfect for simple to do lists"

What do you like best?

This is a very basic list program, which is user friendly and easy to share with those that you work with, or even for personal use. It's great because I really like to check things off, and gain that general satisfaction from doing so, which Wunderlist allows me to do. Even if the app or website isn't opened, I have it setup to get email alerts when I have new notifications, so I am always current.

What do you dislike?

Again, it is user friendly because of it's simplicity, but I feel a few more bells and whistles would be great. It is pretty cut and dry. I would love to have the ability to make sublists off of the main lists for breakoff projects.

General collaboration and keeping in touch with what work there is to do and by who. It allows us to share our work and collaborate on the same projects.

Wunderlist review by Tracy N.
Tracy N.

"Helps the entire team stay on top of their game!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create multiple lists, share them with various people on my team, and have the ability to check progress on various projects at any given time without being a crazy helicopter manager. Wunderlist allows you to upload files, set due dates, make comments, set up reminders ... all while syncing across all of your devices.

What do you dislike?

I really need the ability to copy and paste a task (along with all subtasks). While this is an option on the Wunderlist web app, my mac app is not currently setup to do this. This is much needed and would make my experience with Wunderlist 200% better. I use the web app to copy and paste, so at least there is that option, but I wish that option was available across all devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it! This is great for collaboration. Makes a world of difference.

Being in Human Resources, I frequently use the same set of to-dos on a regular basis. I used to have a paper onboarding checklist, termination checklist, etc ... or a similar tracking setup on an excel. With the use of Wunderlist, I have been able to share these responsibilities across my team (in various offices) -- digitally, synced across all of my devices. It has been a great way to stay on top of things, get organized, and ensure that everything is done on time and correctly.

Wunderlist review by User

"Great Listmaking/To-Do App for Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a fantastic listmaking/checklist app. It syncs instantly between the iPhone app, web app, and desktop app, which is super helpful for collaborative lists. I had found in the past that other list apps didn't sync/update fast enough, resulting in redundant actions by multiple people using a shared list. I love the ability to see previously checked-off items as well time-based reminders and the ability to use tags to group to-dos.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I really enjoy this app and it does everything I need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - they have a free version and it's very easy to navigate and get used to.

This app helps everyone in my company get on the same page in terms of checking items off our collaborative to-do list. It's been easy to tackle projects together and see what goals we have left to complete.

Wunderlist review by Laine T.
Laine T.

"Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

That I can use with my boss and see where he is at on certain projects/to do items. He is out of the office a lot, and this keeps me from having to bug him, or wonder if he has dones a certain task that I need for him to do. We also use it often to keep track of his response to emails. He is not often good at responding, and if I add it as a to do item in his wunderlist, I dont have to keep looking through his sent mail to see if he has responded to or sent out certain correspondance that he is needing to.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to attach documents to items. You first have to save on your computer somewhere and then attach. I can't just attach a screenshot, or drag from an email. I would also like to attach a whole email to a to do item from outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

It helps solve some communication problems with my boss. It helps for us to not have to always be in constant communication, while still being able to be on the same page. It eliminates the need for lots of meetings and catch up phone calls, if we just stay on top of our wunderlist, most of that information is available there.

Wunderlist review by Administrator

"It's WUNDERful"

What do you like best?

The "ding" upon completing a task! It's the ultimate satisfaction to hear that upon completion.

What do you dislike?

When you write a date or day of week in the task, it automatically removes the date and moves that as a deadline. Sometimes I just want to write "On Friday follow up with client on this item", but I don't use this as a calendar function.

We solved on-site to-do lists. When our team is out in the field, many items pop up. We created a "team" wunderlist for field items and added our teammates to it.. We LOVE that you can assign teammates to tasks. This made communication more streamlined, and we didn't have to follow up when tasks were done - we saw them checked off as complete.

Wunderlist review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good choice!!"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that you can have it on multiple devices with different people. Share ideas and lists. Its easy to use with navigational buttons. Ability to repeat certain tasks and deadline dates are also a good feature.

What do you dislike?

Not alot to be honest. Use it for home and work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it. I have used other task software and its not as good as Wunderlist. The simplicity is the key here. Not much to learn at the outset but easy and quick to use in the process. I would definitely recommend this. Probably not as good at the project management side.

Ability to have a to do list close by at all times. In a meeting, I can just add something quickly to the task list either for myself, or for the group. I can also keep tabs on some of my crew.

Wunderlist review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Top of the List for To-Do Apps"

What do you like best?

I tried a lot of 'to-do' services and - after trying some of the apps on my shortlist for a good few months in some cases - finally settled on Wunderlist. It successfully crams in a lot of useful functions without diversely affecting the usability even slightly, plus bonus points for working seamlessly across mobile devices and the website.

What do you dislike?

I've never been comfortable with the 'look' of Wunderlist. It's designed well in terms of layout and usability, but the branding combined with the cheesey background images doesn't do credit to what a great product this is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create folders to separate your business versus your personal, but don't get too drawn into the perfect folder system. Keeping a bunch of tasks on one single list is still easy to manage through using hashtag tagging and drag-and-drop priority ordering. You can flag key tasks as well, plus add sub-tasks, notes and reminders to each task.

I use Wunderlist as my single to-do list app across both my business and personal life. Simple folder systems combined with hashtag and '@' symbol tagging make it really easy to filter my tasks. They're simple to re-order (and can even be ordered alphabetically if that's your thing) and due dates can be added using common language for your task title, like 'Monday' or 'next week'.

Wunderlist review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"Wunderlist is my go to To Do app!"

What do you like best?

I love Wunderlist's user interface, the customization capabilities, and the ability to have numerous lists. You can also assign tasks to other people - which is great for work teams or families with teens.

What do you dislike?

Wunderlist struggled with customer support in the beginning years ago, but since then I haven't had any issues or need for customer support. Would like to see integration with iCal without requiring a premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend taking a few minutes to set up Wunderlist, select your options. Then create as many lists as you have projects, include shopping lists/personal lists. You can set up notifications on your phone if you like that - or turn them off if it's too distracting.

Wunderlist has helped me keep up with to do lists for a variety of projects (and even helps with shopping lists!).

Wunderlist review by Pankaj (Peter) T.
Pankaj (Peter) T.

"Great easy tool to manage & share all my work tasks with clients and employees"

What do you like best?

Task management tool that is so easy to use and manage compared to other complicated applications. Can access from Desktop, iPhone, web, etc that is the best part of it. Real time sync.

Can share directly from Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

What i miss with this tool is the ability to keep some notes private within single list that is shared with others. If some notes are just for me and not for client or employees i cannot do that. I do want to share most of the things on the list but some notes are only for me.

Also I could not find a way to arrange all my tasks in alphabetical order, I can arrange points within one single task list in order i want but not the entire list.

No option to sync with Desktop version of Outlook.

Sharing pending task list with clients was a big challenge with emails back and forth and for us. This has improved a lot.

Wunderlist review by Ben F.
Ben F.

"Simple solution to staying organized"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist captures all my tasks and doesn't let me get too bogged down in details. I can share project lists with my coworkers and see how we're getting it done, but it's mostly great for my own projects across all my life

What do you dislike?

The app's a little slow on my phone, but that's probably my phone's fault. It would be nice to be able to copy tasks and edit the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good product and I've been happy with it's free features for years.

Checklists save my memory from missing simple things. Wunderlist lets me rest easy without forgetting.

Wunderlist review by Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.

"good tool"

What do you like best?

I use it as a shared to do list with my EdTech colleague. It is very easy to use and never bugs. It synchronizes automatically. The amount of folders seems unlimited and visually it is a good site to work with. I can easily share different folders with different people.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, I haven't had any problems

The only small detail is that the top of the tower on the background image is visible at the top and I always think there is a spot on my screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very intuitive tool that everyone can use, both in private life as in professional life.

shared task lists come in very handy when colleagues are working on the same project

Wunderlist review by Jason R.
Jason R.