Wunderlist

Wunderlist is an easy way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.

Work for Wunderlist?

Learning about Wunderlist?

Wunderlist Reviews

Showing 451 Wunderlist reviews
Wunderlist review by <span>Saul Ivan R.</span>
Saul Ivan R.

"Intuitive Tasks"

What do you like best?

The cross-platform capabilities of the application. You can find it as a chrome extension or as an app on your cell phone and having all in Sync is amazing. It might sound visceral but I really enjoy the user experience details, like the intuitive dynamic movement of the design or the sounds when you mark as done some task. The design could be the best characteristic of the application, but it is not just how it looks, it is more the way it behaves and react to the user interaction.

What do you dislike?

You require to have internet even for the minimum features of the application. It lacks of some of the heavy features that some other management tools could bring but even as it is a downside of the application I can say that it really shines on compensating it with its simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep mostly on Sync within your devices to get the most of it, also to have a record available on your most common used platforms. Seeing the other questions here it is mostly to get an excellent track over the tasks, it is really good for that, but it is mostly because it lacks of the other features of issues and reports but it also lacks of the complexity that those features could have bring as well.

It is just great to schedule tasks and having a registry of all the past and future tasks to do.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wunderlist
Wunderlist review by <span>Angelo O.</span>
Angelo O.

"Best to do app, can be improved, but still the best imoo"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist, in my only opinion, is the best "to-do" app avaible at the moment. You can use it on all your platform (even Linux) and you can share your lists with your team. It also allows you to set reminders and alarms for your events. There is also a free plan that can meet the needs of the majority of the users.

What do you dislike?

The web version it's not so useful as the app version is. Also they can improve the customization of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Wunderlist to note and see what you have to do relating a project is a useful thing, I reccomend you to test it out since there is a free plan that can help you understand how it can improve your workflow.

Thanks to Wunderlist I have all the steps and "to-do" things under control, following what I need and what I've to do for that specific project or that specific client. My productivity, and the productivity of my team, was sincreased by 500%.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Wunderlist review by <span>My N.</span>
My N.

"Wunderlist is not only for absent-minded person, but also for team-workers"

What do you like best?

I first used Wunderlist thanks to a recommendation from a co-worker, since I told him I was very forgettul. I found it so helpful since I tend to forget things. Now with Wunderlist, I can make sure I did not miss any important task or deadline. So I use Wunderlist as my bestfriend - I resort to it every single day, in every aspect of life: from work to daily task to groceries shopping!

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it. It's just I feel like there are many things wunderlist can improve. I believe many users will agree with me in that wunderlist needs a better marketing team because there are so many features of wunderlist users do not know of, and do not use, at all. So basically Wunderlist is..."too basic". If a competitor comes up with a similar application, similar use and function, but nicer looking and probably has more functions, then people will switch right away! since it's a bit...too basic.

I do not forget tasks I need to do anymore. I also use it to work with my teammates. It's useful in tracking the flow of the whole team.

Wunderlist review by <span>Josie L.</span>
Josie L.

"Very helpful tool for cooperation with all team."

What do you like best?

For me, it is helpful tools with which I can plan implementation individual and professional. Also, it is easy to organize and announce our lists of a deal, movies, and housework. It is nice to work with reminding of which subject to start work and where to finish.

What do you dislike?

I really Like that service and I don't see any bad problems which can destroy any department everything during my working days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can do better. You can collaborate with everybody.You will always receive reminders at any time which is really great for work. You can be sure that this platform works with all kind of devices.

Just with one click we can establish deadlines and reminders, appoint tasks. With this program, our task always will be done be in time so we have the ability to never be late. Also to share our lists and work on projects with teamwork or friends is much faster.

Wunderlist review by <span>Jeheen Mahmood Z.</span>
Jeheen Mahmood Z.

"Great user friendly tool for group sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the interface. There are several other to do list. But this one looks rather different in the setup. I usually use it on a work/life mix up. So far it has been running smoothly between the 2 circles, allowing me to keep an eye on both groups without any overlap.

Great little app to have on your phone as well. In fact, I like the app version more than the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike. It does what it is made for, no problem there. As for improvements, sometimes the UI looks a little bland. A little more trendy UI will be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Minimalistic setup for a quick overview of the things running in the background. There might be more complicated functions. But I didn't need them. I wanted a painless checklist on my phone that I can share with my family and team alike for short tasks (fewer details) and it did great.

Easy to connect with different groups and keep an eye on their respective progress. Great portability since I use it mostly on my phone.

It helps the user to keep a checklist/to-dos handy and mark them off when going through work. I have seen smaller details falling through cracks under the heat of work. Even the most careful person forgets to do a vital task sometimes. Having an easily accessible checklist, really helps in this case to stay focused on the steps.

Wunderlist review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"Collaborative task management system that plays well with others!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is intuitive, powerful, and beautiful. Best of all, it can be easily integrated into your existing workflows (email, slack, etc).

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save template lists for projects like "packing for a camping trip" etc. It's a simple feature to add, and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't already exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should absolutely consider using Wunderlist as a task manager. It's as powerful as you could ever ask for it to be. If you want to keep it simple and use it to manage grocery lists, then it's perfect for that. If you want to use it for complex task management, then it's a solid option for that as well. The free version is solid. Paid features are very valuable and worth your $$.

We actually use Wunderlist tasks as an inbox for actionable items. We can also create tiered levels of importance by setting due dates, stars, etc. It's been really valuable for helping us keep tasks from falling through the cracks. Tasks exist in a simple, reviewable state at all times. They're never sitting in somebody's inbox waiting to be integrated into a workflow.

Learning about Wunderlist?

* We monitor all Wunderlist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.