Do you work for Wunderlist?

Wunderlist Reviews & Product Details

What is Wunderlist?

Wunderlist is an easy way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.

Wunderlist Screenshots

Wunderlist Profile Details

Wunderlist Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Wunderlist Reviews

1-50 of 582 total Wunderlist reviews

Wunderlist Reviews

1-50 of 582 total Wunderlist reviews
Wunderlist review by Jonathan B.
Insurance Agent
Insurance
Most Recent Wunderlist Video Review

"Great Organization"

Wunderlist review by Aris G.
Graphic Designer
(10,001+ employees)

"Great and simple tool for small and large amount of tasks"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a great tool when it comes to productivity. You can have folders with lists within and within the lists there are tasks with little tasks within that you can break the task down to smaller pieces. Also you can share lists with friends and colleges for them to see certain tasks and you can even assign tasks to one another and add comments and files to each task.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the "inbox" list which I and I think most of the users don't use and get annoyed about but it is there and you can't delete or at least hide it from view. The other thing is not having rules like admins and users. it's just everybody is able to change description name and other features of the task that somebody else has created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a task manager or a to do list that is free fast and available on web, android, windows and Ios than Wunderlist is what you need

I use it to share the tasks with my employees. I created list for every client I have and employees add tasks so that everybody knows what needs to be done and I know how things are at every moment: It's just so easy to attach a small screenshot with description and assign task to the one responsible.

Wunderlist review by KRYSTAL K.
Founding Editor

"Wunderlist is a simple but powerful list management app"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a simple and lightweight app for managing lists and to dos. I use it to manage both my professional and personal to do lists. The interface in intuitive to use and is not overly complicated. It is easy to check items off your lists and to organize various lists. You can also set up reminders for yourself and share lists.

What do you dislike?

I just wish the fonts were a little bigger on the app. I need my reading glasses to red the type on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little bonus - I like that users can customize the screen design. If you use it a lot this is a very nice feature, and also you can chooes a background color that makes it easier to read depending on your likes and dislikes.

I use Wunderlist to juggle all my professional and personal to dos and to send myself reminders and set deadlines for completing tasks. I haven't really used it to coordinate with others, though I have shared some of my lists with colleagues, family members and friends ( books to buy, articles to read about new media, for example).

Wunderlist review by User

"Excellent tool for the achievement of the objectives in function of the planning and accomplishment "

What do you like best?

It is a simple and practical tool for the management and organization of activities to be carried out in order to achieve the objectives set, avoiding that one is forgotten, it allows adding dates to set expiration goals, which allows to comply with the proposed, at the same time. time I can go discarding the tasks already done easily and quickly, is an excellent tool for good time organization in coordination with the activities allowing not to miss any and at the same time plan for another date and mark according to its importance.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a tray of eliminated in this way to recover accidentally discarded tasks and make their use more functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it a useful tool that complements the day to day in the office and in personal life helping to organize the tasks to be done making it easier to reach in turn helps in the planning and coordination of the objectives, does not require downloading It is easily adjusted to the equipment, whether it is fixed or cellular equipment. In addition, I recommend it because it is practical and easy to use for everyday simplicity.

I was able to better manage my time as a function of the activities to be carried out making it easier to achieve the established goals, through the printing option I can capture and take with me the tasks to be done in the day without having to access the computer this option I find it ideal especially when field activities are carried out where access to equipment is scarce motivated to the site and the internet, it gives me the benefit of being up to date with my activities, being able to be more effective, improving with this my productivity being reflected in the scope of the objectives.

Wunderlist review by Mark F.
Creator/Owner/Writer/Artist of Dash Cunning
Fine Art

"Organizes all of your to-do lists"

What do you like best?

There are separate folders for each category. I can even email the lists or print them. You are also notified when other collaborators edit the shared lists.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what anyone wouldn't like about this app. There are different types of notifications you can receive. You can also prioritize your lists, and the items on each list. And, you can create smart lists with smart deadlines. It really does allow you to work smarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is free. You may access it from anywhere, via your smartphone (iPhone or Android), laptop or desktop or tablet. People are always stressed about not having enough time. Why not try this product, and see if you can get more organized, to use your time more efficiently.

this app helps you get things done more efficiently. You can focus on what is assigned to you, and let other people do their part. This is especially helpful for lean teams, to help us make the most of our time.

Wunderlist review by Marion G.

"This is exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

You can organize all the task in wunderlist like it is organized in your mind, and that's even simpler ! Just creating folders, adding details to the task is very easy.

Be able to share the folders / tasks with someone else is so useful ! My boyfriend and I just use our own list of task and mark the task as done whenever we are done with it. No need to argue anymore on things forgotten !!

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI could be improved a bit but this is only because I have to dislike something. I find it cool but this is probably the least good in everything... This could be very useful if we could set how many things to display in each small task ( in the large view and displaying all tasks in one folder ) as now this is quiet small and only the title / date if displayed. Also, having more than one assignee could be very useful !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going like this !

I'm sharing ideas, tasks, events with my boyfriend and this is useful for myself to remind me of the important things to do. Also, I use it with my team to add all the tasks with have to do and organize them in folders according to the features. It helps us to sort everything and share easily all the tasks we added without clicking in the calendar, everything is only in one place.

Wunderlist review by Ismael T.

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I think Wunderlist is one of the best apps to organize your work or your life because you can add all the tasks you want on differents lists, add priorities, assign to others... Another good thing if the possibility to add due dates, reminders, notes and the most important thing, you can upload files (images, PDFs, docs...); this is important because in a project, for example, you can create a task (a report) and add some files to explain better the improvements that need to develop.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that you cannot assign one task to more than one people, and it is important if you are using the software to organize some tasks that need two or three people; it occurs also with the sib-tasks. Another "bad" thing is that you cannot put or write the process of the task, for example, if it has been started, in process, pending... that kind of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a best software if you want to have all your tasks organized and have a history of all the things you have to do and the things you had done

With Wunderlist I solve my organization problems, because I can have all the diary tasks and chek the finished and this fact improve my productivity. When I started with Wunderlist I thougt that it was another task manager, but whne you work with it all the days you realized that is more than a task manager.

Wunderlist review by deepesh r.
Manager Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"amazing how simple it is to use it. I am in love with this."

What do you like best?

simple, efficient, to the point. Does what it is supposed to do. does it really well.

What do you dislike?

i hate when the reminders i set do not appear in my calendar at correct times. e.g. if i set a reminder for 3 pm tomorrow, and i have subscribed to the my wunderlist cal, I can only see that i have one reminder entry for wunderlist tomorrow in my calender. i do not see what time it is for. This prevents me from using it for default calendar entry creation tool. I would have really love how easily i would have been able to mark my calendar with just a shortcut key and simple text entered. I really hope Wunderlist is able to crack this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a must have for personal productivity.

setting up reminders for myself, I have not been able to successfully convert others into using this one yet, however few who use love it .

Wunderlist review by Adriana C. M.
(Myself Only)

"My favorite lists app"

What do you like best?

What I love the most is that I can use it with both my Android smartphone and in its web aplication, so I can switch over when I need it. I really like its features, I found this app really versatile with almost every feature you need; you can track your ToDo lists and attach important documents related about your tasks. I like to create checklists and is really important that I can define a due date. We love that we can add and set up notifications on every task and sort the task by priority, alphabetically, due time, creation date or assignee. You can also send the lists by email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't erase tasks that are in a checklist on my android app, I just can do it in its web app and that since Microsoft bought Wunderlist, it will no longer receive updates or bug fixes. Even though, the app still works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if it's important to you the fact that it won't be any more updates or bug fixes, maybe you should try another app, but in our experience, this app is still the best. No only for work, for personal purposes too.

We needed an app that can be use in our personal smartphones and in our computer to track lists from small projects or daily demands, with the simplicity that offer Wunderlist. We also need an app easy to use, with very small memory consumption, intuitive and that we can create collaborating todo lists.

Wunderlist review by Paola S.
Coordinadora de Planificación Estrategica y Operacional

"It is a simply great cross-platform utility"

What do you like best?

It is multiplatform, that is, we can have it installed on the PC, on the mobile (Iphone or Android), this is a great advantage to not depend on a single device. It is easy to use, allows you to organize tasks according to the hierarchy you want and with the importance you want each task, the organization can be based on any system, its interface is minimalist that allows us to quickly learn to use it It is synchronized through a cloud, this is an advantage because the changes you make on the platform from my phone, I will also have them on the pc, table or any other compatible device that contains the app

What do you dislike?

You may have failures when synchronizing many data at the same time

A contributed to the organization of my daily tasks, allows me to take control of time and follow up with my team of work of the critical knots to solve

Wunderlist review by Megan T.
Resident Director
Higher Education

"Wonderful Task Listing App"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Wunderlist is how quickly you can add new tasks to your list, it is a fast and simple process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this app is that you cannot connect it to your calendar or add due dates for specific items on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this app if you need a simple place to keep random notes & to-do lists. It is nothing fancy, but it works for my needs.

Wunderlist provides me with a space to take quick notes on things I need to do, items I want to research later on, and people I need to follow up with. It allows me to categorize my long to-do lists into the different spaces of my job- such as appointments, projects for my supervisor and projects for my team.

Wunderlist review by Saul Ivan R.
CTO

"Intuitive Tasks"

What do you like best?

The cross-platform capabilities of the application. You can find it as a chrome extension or as an app on your cell phone and having all in Sync is amazing. It might sound visceral but I really enjoy the user experience details, like the intuitive dynamic movement of the design or the sounds when you mark as done some task. The design could be the best characteristic of the application, but it is not just how it looks, it is more the way it behaves and react to the user interaction.

What do you dislike?

You require to have internet even for the minimum features of the application. It lacks of some of the heavy features that some other management tools could bring but even as it is a downside of the application I can say that it really shines on compensating it with its simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep mostly on Sync within your devices to get the most of it, also to have a record available on your most common used platforms. Seeing the other questions here it is mostly to get an excellent track over the tasks, it is really good for that, but it is mostly because it lacks of the other features of issues and reports but it also lacks of the complexity that those features could have bring as well.

It is just great to schedule tasks and having a registry of all the past and future tasks to do.

Wunderlist review by Andre K.

"Best for organising your thoughts"

What do you like best?

I have been using Wunderlist for years now, and it is definitely the best tool for keeping track of your team's notes and ideas that come spontaneously. Its platform is simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Colour schemes could improve organization of lists. Desktop version could have more features as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use solution to keep track of your notes, this is one to consider. Our team works remotely, we don't have an established office, so keeping track of ideas and everyone up-do-date about were projects are headed is essential and can easily be done online with it.

Wunderlist helped sharing of idea brainstorming among the team. Our ideas have become more organised and there is a global sense of preserving ideas and concepts as they come on the go, which is very important as most of the team works remotely.

Wunderlist review by Angelo O.
Graphic designer capo
Graphic Design

"Best to do app, can be improved, but still the best imoo"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist, in my only opinion, is the best "to-do" app avaible at the moment. You can use it on all your platform (even Linux) and you can share your lists with your team. It also allows you to set reminders and alarms for your events. There is also a free plan that can meet the needs of the majority of the users.

What do you dislike?

The web version it's not so useful as the app version is. Also they can improve the customization of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Wunderlist to note and see what you have to do relating a project is a useful thing, I reccomend you to test it out since there is a free plan that can help you understand how it can improve your workflow.

Thanks to Wunderlist I have all the steps and "to-do" things under control, following what I need and what I've to do for that specific project or that specific client. My productivity, and the productivity of my team, was sincreased by 500%.

Wunderlist review by My N.
Bank's Controller/Senior Vice President Assistant
Banking

"Wunderlist is not only for absent-minded person, but also for team-workers"

What do you like best?

I first used Wunderlist thanks to a recommendation from a co-worker, since I told him I was very forgettul. I found it so helpful since I tend to forget things. Now with Wunderlist, I can make sure I did not miss any important task or deadline. So I use Wunderlist as my bestfriend - I resort to it every single day, in every aspect of life: from work to daily task to groceries shopping!

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it. It's just I feel like there are many things wunderlist can improve. I believe many users will agree with me in that wunderlist needs a better marketing team because there are so many features of wunderlist users do not know of, and do not use, at all. So basically Wunderlist is..."too basic". If a competitor comes up with a similar application, similar use and function, but nicer looking and probably has more functions, then people will switch right away! since it's a bit...too basic.

I do not forget tasks I need to do anymore. I also use it to work with my teammates. It's useful in tracking the flow of the whole team.

Wunderlist review by Josie L.
Education Officer
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Very helpful tool for cooperation with all team."

What do you like best?

For me, it is helpful tools with which I can plan implementation individual and professional. Also, it is easy to organize and announce our lists of a deal, movies, and housework. It is nice to work with reminding of which subject to start work and where to finish.

What do you dislike?

I really Like that service and I don't see any bad problems which can destroy any department everything during my working days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can do better. You can collaborate with everybody.You will always receive reminders at any time which is really great for work. You can be sure that this platform works with all kind of devices.

Just with one click we can establish deadlines and reminders, appoint tasks. With this program, our task always will be done be in time so we have the ability to never be late. Also to share our lists and work on projects with teamwork or friends is much faster.

Wunderlist review by Jeheen Mahmood Z.
Senior Data Analyst

"Great user friendly tool for group sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the interface. There are several other to do list. But this one looks rather different in the setup. I usually use it on a work/life mix up. So far it has been running smoothly between the 2 circles, allowing me to keep an eye on both groups without any overlap.

Great little app to have on your phone as well. In fact, I like the app version more than the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike. It does what it is made for, no problem there. As for improvements, sometimes the UI looks a little bland. A little more trendy UI will be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Minimalistic setup for a quick overview of the things running in the background. There might be more complicated functions. But I didn't need them. I wanted a painless checklist on my phone that I can share with my family and team alike for short tasks (fewer details) and it did great.

Easy to connect with different groups and keep an eye on their respective progress. Great portability since I use it mostly on my phone.

It helps the user to keep a checklist/to-dos handy and mark them off when going through work. I have seen smaller details falling through cracks under the heat of work. Even the most careful person forgets to do a vital task sometimes. Having an easily accessible checklist, really helps in this case to stay focused on the steps.

Wunderlist review by Matt M.
Cofounder - Clear Choice Test Prep
E-Learning

"Collaborative task management system that plays well with others!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is intuitive, powerful, and beautiful. Best of all, it can be easily integrated into your existing workflows (email, slack, etc).

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save template lists for projects like "packing for a camping trip" etc. It's a simple feature to add, and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't already exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should absolutely consider using Wunderlist as a task manager. It's as powerful as you could ever ask for it to be. If you want to keep it simple and use it to manage grocery lists, then it's perfect for that. If you want to use it for complex task management, then it's a solid option for that as well. The free version is solid. Paid features are very valuable and worth your $$.

We actually use Wunderlist tasks as an inbox for actionable items. We can also create tiered levels of importance by setting due dates, stars, etc. It's been really valuable for helping us keep tasks from falling through the cracks. Tasks exist in a simple, reviewable state at all times. They're never sitting in somebody's inbox waiting to be integrated into a workflow.

Wunderlist review by John A.
Master Plumber
Construction

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share tasks and to-do's with coworkers and colleagues. The seamless integration across platforms really makes it easy to share information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have syncing issues based on what network I am connected to. Also, sometimes it seems like my colleagues aren't getting the conversation messages that I am sending them related to a specific task or project that we are working on together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this product a chance, it has personally impressed me from the start. It is superior to any other app of its kind that I have tried. Collaborating and checking things off of my list of to-do's has never been easier.

We, as a company, have been able to increase collaboration efforts while decreasing the need to have more in-person meetings to discuss project specifics. Everyone has been able to follow everyone eles's workflow by being able to share lists.

Wunderlist review by Chris M.
Owner Operator
Consumer Services

"Love this app!"

What do you like best?

I constantly look for content related to cleaning and eco-friendliness to share on my social media. Before I found Wunderlist, I had 4m book marks. This app allows me to just click one button and save to different lists - for me it's twitter worthy AND/OR blog ideas.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. I'm not a power user, so I'm sure as I get more into it, there will be some challenges that I find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - honestly. It is so easy to use. I rarely reave about a product, but this is awesome.

I farm social media content always...on numerous devices. Bookmarking is time consuming and my phone saves the bookmark in a dffiernet folder than my tablet, which is different than my laptop. Wunderlist is a one stop shop for me to save links and idea. It's literally like Pinterest for my Twitter Feed.

Wunderlist review by Cordelia E.
Web Developer

"Wunderlist is a great tool for my team, which helps me to organize work"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is great software that gives you the ability to easily execute to-do lists. He helps me a lot, both for work and in my personal life! I like the fact that I have the opportunity to have several lists of cases at once. This product is simple and easy to use. In addition, there is a section of notes that allows you to say something that may be important, and you have the opportunity to share the list with other team members. The best thing about Wunderlist is that you can easily access it on any device and always save it.

What do you dislike?

I like this app, it's true. However, I would like the free version to have more tasks. But still you get many free functions. The mobile user interface seems to me a little unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the Wunderlist. I am sure that you can apply this service both at work and at home. You risk nothing, because you can use the free version.

Personally, I use it for my work and my personal life every day - Wunderlist helps organize the performance and monitoring of work tasks for me and my colleagues, and also helps in everyday life. Wunderlist very much organizes my life.

Wunderlist review by Douglass C.
Marketing Manager
Airlines/Aviation

"Great and fast tracking system."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I found the key to a better solution at work. I can perform my tasks faster than ever. I know that I can control a few projects at the one time and this software will help me. Also, I can plan the performance of both personal and pro tasks.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any big problems with this software. I guess it is impossible to have an issue here as this platform works well and always helps us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great ability to create your list of projects. Wonderful sharing system will help you work much better and productive. Also, I would like to say that you will have access to this product from any device which is a really great opportunity to cooperate with your team.

At work, we can easy to cooperative with everyone. The best way of working on the performance of our project with all our colleagues. Also, we have the ability to share with our list not just with our team but with friend or relatives too.

Wunderlist review by Franco C.
Artista grafico

"Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists. It's really simple to use. Allows you to set due date to your list, share them with your team and/or create folder to divide and organize all your list set. Also Wunderlist is compatible with all platform and devices. So you can always be updated on your list or work on them from wherever you are and with all the devices you have.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (I think that depends on the devices) you do not have a real time and quick update in the lists. It also will be great to have the chance to upload custom wallpaper and set different colors for the different tasks. This will help to stay organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version of Wunderlist offers you all the things you need to work on it and with it. So go on and use this brilliant app. WIll save your time and keeps you organized.

In our office every project have a to do list. Wunderlist help us to stay updated on the things related to the current project and also helps us to stay focused on the things to do.

Wunderlist review by Boris Nicolas E.
Project manager
Events Services

"Great for tasks"

What do you like best?

I am a user of Mac OS, Windows, Android and ios systems for work and personal use and I like that Wunderlist is availible for all the systems, so you can be up to date when swiching devices. Easy to use and has a good phone widget to simply and quickly add new tasks.

What do you dislike?

Wunderlist is a simple to use todo list, so it doesn't have all the professional tools as other top task manager products. A calendar view is missing, as well as setting priorities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great products for quickly and easily adding tasks-todos, creating lists, subtasks, comments, due dates, sharing, etc. and having everything synced between devices, worth trying out, especially if you use different systems (iOS, Android, Windows, OSx). If you search for a more sofisticated product with reports, charts, then consider something else.

The way I can add tasks and synchronize them on all my devices solves me a lot of problems. So whenever I remember a task I grab the closest device and add it to Wunderlist not to forget. Also sharing and sending tasks by email is a great future. Sending tasks includes also all subtasks and comments, which is a future some competitor apps are lacking.

Wunderlist review by Tony O.
Lead System Engineer
Oil & Energy

"Great for small collaborative teams, lacking some features for top down"

What do you like best?

Great mobile interface for entering and scheduling tasks. Syncs quickly between multiple users. Easy to maintain private lists as well as collaborative lists with other people.

What do you dislike?

When setting due dates for tasks for other people, it does not send them notification reminders.

I don't see any group policy control, so sharing lists with more than a handful of people on a regular basis may get annoying to set up.

Setting a reminder time on the web interface is lacking the "Morning, Afternoon, Evening" style shortcuts, and takes more mouse clicks than it should to set a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many task managers out there. Wunderlist may not be the best for large teams, but stands out for me in ease of use and performance for small scale collaboration.

Daily personal or shared task management for a finer level of task control than is practical in Project or other scheduling tools.

Wunderlist review by Filippo M.
Grafico pubblicitario

"Keep yourself organized"

What do you like best?

Keep yourself organized with Wunderlist. It's simple to use and the great integration with all the devices is what I like more than anything. The synchronization is really fast, so I can have in real time anything on all my devices. The management of the lists is really goodm you can set reminders and due dates. You can also email them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize better my list. Maybe with colors and personal backround, than using the preset ones. You cannot set subtasks and you cannot use a sort of repeating function on list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can easily improve your productiveness using Wunderlist. Also the fact that you can have all your lists on all you platform and devices is a strong point to consider. Test it, see if meets your needs, also because it's free.

Wulderlist is helping me to have everything under control. I use it for every thing that I've to divide in tasks. It's easy to have an eye on everything because I use it in real time on every devices I own (including my personal smartphone and the office computer). Also the fact that I can share lists is really helpful when I've to work with somebody else.

Wunderlist review by John H.
IT Services Contractor
(Myself Only)

"Great for small teams"

What do you like best?

The ability to share lists with other team members, or really anyone with an email address, is huge. I can set up a list for a project or for items that need to be done every day as a “daily checklist.” I assign it to the group and then I can see every day what was done, and have team members take pictures to “show” things were done so I can verify it.

What do you dislike?

App has crashes one. Just once. Otherwise it’s been pretty solid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for a full project management suite, this is good for getting started. Bigger projects might need a full fledged management system - but for most business Wunderlist is great.

The ability to share tasks is huge. My team can attach images, check things off and I see who did it, set up repeating tasks of “things to do today” - it’s great to be able to know that things were done, by whom, and have pictures to show what needs doing and why.

Wunderlist review by Jacob E.
Estimator/Project Manager
Construction

"A great way to organize, track and collaborate on tasks"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to organize tasks into multiple organization hubs, giving the tasks prioritized hierarchy and sharing those tasks with others in my organization. I use the app and the notifications to keep me on track and to help me prioritize tasks.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was some ability to sync tasks with outlook. The ability to include additional information in a task or load a task with resources etc would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving Wunderlist a try, its a very dependable and inexpensive solution to time sensitive task management.

We are using Wunderlist to track time sensitive tasks and to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.

Wunderlist review by Tara S.
Meetings Project Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Wunderlist Helps Keep Me Sane"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is so simple. It's layout is clean and very efficient. It allows me to keep track of what I need to get/do in an very orderly fashion, which I am a huge fan of!

What do you dislike?

I do wish I could share some of my tasks/items to get with people outside of the app. I haven't seen that feature just yet. It's not that I'm going to stop using Wunderlist because of that, but it would be another pro to the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all of the features, new and old! Be sure to do your research so you fully understand how beneficial Wunderlist can be for you and your team.

I use Wunderlist primarily to keep track of things I need to do while traveling for work or items I need to pick up/drop off. It keeps everything in one place and makes my life a whole lot easier that way.

Wunderlist review by Josh R.
Project Manager

"A very simple and easy to use task management program! Great for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see specific details in the task and that you are given email notifications when tasks are complete.

What do you dislike?

No layering at all! No sub-tasks means it makes it very difficult to get a visual of your current task list. It's simple but almost too simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that, for a typical user, this is a great tool and is very easy to use. However, for most corporate organizations, they would find this software lacking in many areas. No real task priority system. Drag and drop feels a bit clunky and there are no layers for sub-tasks at all! It's really important to be able to see your workflow at a glance for increased efficiency in the workplace.

I use this tool for my high end responsibilities and tasks. It benefits me to see a quick overview of my daily routine, even if the UI is simplistic in nature.

Wunderlist review by Daniele S.
Direttore commerciale
Motion Pictures and Film

"Good todo app"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a good to do app that allows you to do more than that. The free plan offers you all you need such as uploading files to tasks or create folders to separate them. The Wunderlist interface is also really simple so you can easily recognize and use features. Also you can use it in any devices you want with no problems. Also the team work on Wunderlist is really fun and solid.

What do you dislike?

I can't find real problems in the app, but the subscription fees can be expensive. I used to have a premium account but I just switched it to a free one, because from other platforms you can have the same feats paying less.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to check list of thing or have to take under your control projects and campaigns Wunderlist can help you a lot in increase your productivity and save your time. You can always have an access to the task, even if you have completed them. It's free. Try Wunderlist.

I use Wunderlist to keep track of progress in my project. It's a solid software that allows my to save my time having all the check list in one place and checking them accordingly from wherever I am.

Wunderlist review by Milena V.
Artista grafico
Graphic Design

"Keep your workflof updated and active"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is one of the best app in the field of to do apps. You can set due dates and the app will set it up or even make it as a repeating event. It's really simple and the interface is minimal. You have all the mental space to focus on tasks and work better. Wunderlist also is avaible on every platform with every system... So you can use it on your smartphone, desktop compure or tablet. Or even from a friend's pc.

What do you dislike?

I think that they have to implement the repeating area, they have to work on it to allows us to be more specific on the repetitions. Also Wunderlist introduced folders but it will be fine to see wich percentage of the folder is complete. In this way you can control the whole project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of other apps out there that can promise you to do the same thing. But everything is different, also regarding the needs that your business have. I tell you that you have to prove Wunderlist. Its versatile way of working will certainly apply to your work.

I use Wunderlist at work to have anything under my control. Especially in projects regarding clients I need to have check lists to what you have to do and what is done. This also help me to increase the productivity of the team.

Wunderlist review by Deborah R.
Direttore esecutivo

"We found Wunderlist very useful"

What do you like best?

Its usability it's great. The simple design helps you to stay focused on work. I find useful the cloud based approach that Wunderlist takes on its platform. I frequently use it to share to-do lists with my team so everyone is aware of what tasks need to be done and who is responsible for them. They can easily check them and I can stay updated. Enables task management efficiently from all platforms and devices (from desktops to smartphones). Wunderlist also integrates note, attachments, reminders for each tasks.

What do you dislike?

We really miss recurring options that can save our time. Also you can only categorize tasks as pending or done... So there is not a more specifical category to filter task based on what are you looking for, maybe belonging to other projects (or folders, as Wunderlist calls them). One minor miss is the fact that you can't really choose your backround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, even if for your personal use (I often shar the grocery list with my family, lol) .It is reallt usefull and the simple interface helps you undestand it quickly. You will discover how things can be fast and easy being everything under control.

We use it to share to-do lists about projects and campaigns between the team members. In this way everyone is aware of the tasks need to be done and who have to do what. Everyone became updated on the work progress and everything can be on control.

Wunderlist review by Antonio L.
Direttore del marketing

"The stilysh TO-DO app for your work"

What do you like best?

I really love the Wunderlist design. Also the fact that you can use it on multiple platforms (I use it on my pc, my office pc, my iPad and iPhone) really helps your work to be faster and better. It's easy to use, the interface is intuitive, and with the free version you have anything you need for you business. It allows you to share lists and tasks with Others via email or Facebook. You can also set public lists

What do you dislike?

You doesn't have so much space for customization in list. It offers you some backrounds that you can choose but you cannot upload your own. Someting that I feel really missing is the location-based reminders that you do not have on the app. An the other things is that you do not have a calendar view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a small business with a budget to consider Wunderlist will be the right direction to follow. Especially if you work as a team this platform will help your team to follow the right path gaining the goals of your project. Try it out and use it forever.

I use Wunderlist to keep an eye on my marketing campaigns tasks. I also can send them to my team to share and keep update on the progress.

Wunderlist review by Lyuba S.
Project manager

"Simple task lists. "

What do you like best?

Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks.

I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

I use this for work, personal life, and volunteer life. I created folders for the various things that I need to do and sort tasks into the various folders. For work, I use this daily to help me track my tasks and keep me focused on what I need to do and I also used shared lists with coworkers to track things we need to purchase for the office. For personal life, I use this as a grocery list, occasionally as a packing list, to track projects I need to do around the house and to keep up on other tasks like bill paying and more. For my volunteer life, I have used it as a shopping list for supplies for my church and to track tasks needed for the coffee shop I help manage. This is very helpful because I can sort the tasks by category, set reminder and due dates, create weekly or daily tasks, and access the information anywhere as it is web based. No more paper lists that I lose and get messing as you cross off and add things to them! I often pull it open at random times when i think of something I need to do and don't want to forget to do it. Overall it's been very helpful to keep me on task with the things I need to do.

Wunderlist review by Alexander H.
Paralegal
Law Practice

"Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is the perfect tool for task management. There are innumerable things that I like about Wunderlist. These include: Site aesthetics - its very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate; Setting priorities; creating reminders; and the ability to seamlessly navigate between my various projects. But really, the best part is the mobile app is, in my opinion, the key feature of Wunderlist. So often I use my phone to check emails or get texts from colleagues. Having Wunderlist installed as an app makes my task lists and projects even more accessible.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the cloud storage was larger, but that would be my only negative opinion of Wunderlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wunderlist if you have many projects going on and you collaborate with a lot of people. It's so easy to stay connected and on-top of your tasks. You will get the most out of the app if you enlist your coworkers to get on board to use for task management.

So often I use my phone to check emails or get texts from colleagues. Having Wunderlist installed as an app makes my task lists and projects even more accessible. These days I end up using my phone for work more than half the time during the day. The biggest benefit is really the accessibility and ease of use of the app.

Wunderlist review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Ditched it for work, but my favorite app for home organization"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is perfect for pretty straightforward lists and tasks. Both the desktop app and mobile app are really clean, sync well, and allow for task assignments and list sharing.

What do you dislike?

I had to opt for a more integrated option for work - that allowed for file sharing, instant messaging, and more bells and whistles. But for simple list creation and sharing, I have zero complaints. It's an awesome app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wunderlist for teams if they need a straight forward project / task list system that allows for assignments and due dates. However, if projects are complex and require file sharing or instant messaging, you'll want to look at something like Asana or Basecamp. That said Wunderlist is my absolute go-to app for managing our home. It's clean, simple, shareable, and mobile & desk top apps sync well. It's brought all those notes and lists on sticky notes and whiteboards and kids backpacks into one place.

Wunderlist has brought much-needed organization to home projects—shopping lists, family weekly meeting agendas, weekly priorities, recommendation lists, etc.