I have saved so much time using x.ai that I can't even tell you how much time I've saved using x.ai. The back-and-forth of meeting scheduling is completely absent from my inbox, but more importantly, the amount of time I spend looking at calendars is a fraction of what it once was.
Primary issue I have is that Amy & Andrew Ingram (initials A.I. = Artificial Intelligence) have some geographic awareness so they understand that you cannot make an in-person meeting in another city when you're not there, or to leave more time between meetings in different locations.
Start off by telling Amy or Andrew your preferences.
• How long you want in-person meetings to be by default
• How long you want phone meetings to be by default
• How much time you want between different types of meetings - phone, breakfast, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks
• What times are appropriate for all of the above.
• Maximum meetings per day of what type
• Preferred locations
• Other things I'm not thinking of
But if you tell them all these things, they will submit to your preferences