x.ai

x.ai is a personal assistant who schedules meetings for you.

Work for x.ai?

Learning about x.ai?

Compare x.ai to Similar Solutions

x.ai Reviews

Ask x.ai a Question
Showing 49 x.ai reviews
x.ai review by Sean L.
Sean L.

"While AI rocks... x.ai rocks even more!!"

What do you like best?

x.ai is a beautifully crafted application of AI and delivers a wonderful user experience. Personally, I like having the help in scheduling meetings. I can email Amy 24x7 to ask her to set up a meeting. If I knew her birthday I would send her digital flowers.

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping they add NLP to the service, given that NLP is one of the three components of AI = ML + NLP + Robotics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in tech, work in the Silicon Valley, or just think AI is the coolest thing since sliced bread, consider x.ai as both a productive tool and a way to get more familiar with the tech.

One of the business problems that x.ai solves is coordinating across different calendar types that don't necessarily integrate well with one another. There are multiple solutions on the market such as Doodle, but none that do the work automagically for you. The outcome is being able to offload the work.

Note: I have been offered a gift card for this review, the perspective is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this solution submitted. I am not an employee of this vendor or one of its direct competitors. I confirm that the gift card offer did not influence the content of this review, only taking a few moments out of my day to share some experiences on a product/service I actually use and really like.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about x.ai
x.ai review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"Clients are Blown Away by Amy"

What do you like best?

Most of the time people I correspond with do not even realize Amy is an AI service. That's amazing. When you are a small operation, it's nice to look a little bigger and X.ai helps with that. Also, not going back and forth with people about meeting times is a massive time saver.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, however, X.ai could handle multiple calendars and attendees better. It does pretty well with attendees most of the time, but from time to time I need to jump in and handle things. I would also like for X.ai to at least consult additional calendars such as family, colleagues, etc. and double check if perhaps I'm missing something on my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't tell people Amy isn't a real person, then ask about their experience with Amy in person. Watch their face when they learn it's AI.

Primarily scheduling back-and-forth problems. Amy is great about keeping all of that out of my field of view until I am absolutely needed. I've been testing X.ai off and on for about 3 years and it's finally at a point for me where it was worth paying and I have zero regrets.

What AI Sales Assistant solution do you use?

x.ai review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"Amazing Time Saving Service "

What do you like best?

- Incredibly easy to set up and configure

- Very easy and flexible options available allowing allot of customization

- Highly realistic had a number of comments about who our new very polite and efficient hire was.

- Saves so much time avoiding back and forth

- New meeting booking screen is even better, allowing a customer to pick the best time.

- Pricing is incredibly cheap per user has come down significantly since the first launch provides amazing

value.

- Very fast responses from support team go above and beyond to assist you.

What do you dislike?

Very occasionally amy can struggle to understand this gets better and better daily, however, and you can provide the system feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will save you so much time, make sure you set it up to best benefit for your business by adding meeting rooms ect.

Significantly saves time for us, no longer are we wasting time going back and forth booking meetings or having to rebook. Customers can choose their ideal time to contact us and be assured that they can get times which meet their needs. We are also avoiding meeting requests for times which are not ideal for us. Customers have a Person (well AI) that they can reach 24/7 to make their requested changes or bookings.

x.ai review by Amit R.
Amit R.

"Wonderful Experience and highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Main purpose of use: To help me schedule my meetings. My review/feedback is in my personal capacity only and has nothing to do with my employer.

I really liked the simple and easy to use UI providing me with a great user experience. Overall very good experience dealing with Amy and x.ai human support team.

I am really looking forward to see support for Japanese language too.

What do you dislike?

There were times when I had to do ping pong with Amy to get the meeting set at right times. But I believe its part of the "learning and education" for Amy as well as I since we were in process of getting used to of each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since I live in Japan I would love get get a Japanese version support for this product. I have used x.ai mainly with the english speakers, however have give a demo to some of my Japanese client and they really like it. Given the competitive pricing, I think, there are many people / companies who would be keen in exploring x.ai services.

I have too many client meetings given the kind of work I do. Amy supported me in setting up meetings across geographies in a seamless manner (except the learning part). I was able to save a lot of time every month that I would have otherwise spent in exchanging email and messages with my clients.

x.ai review by Jag S.
Jag S.

"I love Amy"

What do you like best?

Amy does a great job to be the gatekeeper of my schedule and allows me to confidently book meetings without overlapping them, which I am notorious of doing. I love the conversations she has with my clients where they feel they are talking to a real life person.

It always gives me a kick when I have to explain to them that they aren't :)

What do you dislike?

At times Amy can over communicate to a client with changes or rescheduling. That can be a little annoying, but from how I see it, its a work in progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be extremely impressed as to how intuitive and easy Amy or Andrew is to use when scheduling your meeting. She makes the whole process easier and allows you to focus on what matters most. Your actual work!

I would recommend x.ai to anyone and everyone that needs peace of mind when scheduling their crazy, hectic life.

Scheduling

x.ai review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Great value for the price"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy for me to manage my workflow and set appointments. I can use it for my volunteer, work and personal calendars and never worry about double booking. I find most people I speak with think she is a real person or is very interested in how she works.

What do you dislike?

When Amy goes wrong she goes really wrong and causes all sorts of confusion. Their support has been good but having to deal with annoyed people you are trying to book time with is not fun. Most of the time it works great. I will say around 10% of people who I try to use Amy with HATE her. They find it offensive and annoying. I have gotten some very verbal feedback. Most of the time however it works great.

I am Amy setup with automation for my sales demos and it helps me set time with leads I may otherwise not of contacted back myself as quickly. Also helps me book meetings across calendars and time zones.

x.ai review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"A Great Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I've used x.ai for almost a year now. x.ai is very intuitive to use and saves time. There's also a sense of magic to it. I've had fun sending people an email with Amy included and hearing their reactions to interacting with an AI assistant. And it's almost always positive. For me, it allows me to stop having to pin people down for meeting times, and I can stop worrying about what my schedule is or if I've double booked myself. There's also constant development, which means improvements come quickly. It's been great to use.

What do you dislike?

It's still AI in development, so Amy can sometimes get tripped up when something isn't phrased clearly. The AI can also have trouble when it's trying to coordinate with a larger number of people. It has a cap of 5 people in a meeting, and around that cap it can be harder to find a time quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is worth checking out. It's beyond the beta testing phase and a much more stable, usable product than when I started. The x.ai team is incredibly responsive and helpful, and I've thoroughly enjoyed working with them. I'd recommend starting on the personal version to get a sense of how it works. That's how I started, and I quickly moved to the paid version after that.

Mostly it's managing my calendar and managing internal meeting times quickly. Scheduling meetings can get really time consuming, so being able to pass that off and know it's getting taken care of without needing to hire an assistant (which salary-wise I can't justify in my position) is really helpful. It allows me to focus on more important issues in my work life.

x.ai review by Doug L.
Doug L.

"X.ai nearly eliminates the ping-pong of scheduling"

What do you like best?

"Amy" knows how to book routine meetings and is able to find good time slots for me and my clients, which is especially helpful since we frequently are in different time zones. I also have been completely impressed by the responsiveness of the x.ai team - both when there have been any issues and when I have had function requests or feedback.

What do you dislike?

Learning the right structure and trigger words took some time, and there were some glitches along the way, but the reliability and simplicity has improved considerably since I started using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new features coming in the next release sound like they will make x.ai much more useful in many different settings. The new pricing is awesome, too.

Using x.ai easily saves me 20-30 minutes a day or more, which makes the very reasonable price completely worthwhile.

x.ai review by Ton D.
Ton D.

"Makes my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

I have started to use Amy (X.ai) to take away the hassle of scheduling meetings with my clients and podcast guests. By simply cc'ing Amy in the email that kicks off the conversation to schedule a meeting, the rest is happening by magic - with the result that the meeting simply arrives in my agenda, with the right people and instructions.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing. I have only one glitch so far where Amy slot track of who was who, but other than that, it's been seemless for months now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning more than 5 meetings a week it's worthit.Simply get started - the rest proves itself

It simply saves me hours per month, and in busy weeks hours per week. That's valuable if you only have 24 hours in a day and you're a sole entrepreneur.

x.ai review by Bert O.
Bert O.

"Amy saves me alot of time!"

What do you like best?

I love the concept of using AI to schedule my meetings, calls and Video calls. With Amy, I can just "set it and forget it" know that Amy is working in the background setting them up. Then, as if by magic, a meeting invite shows up on my calendar. She is easy to use, and x.ai develop new enhancements and functionality at a fast pace.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes she gets things wrong, but so do humans. You need to make sure things are worded properly. Not a bid deal and once you start using it, the logic comes easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth it, for the low price. The team addition is useful for both internal andd external meetings.

Time. I don't have to spend hours organizing meetings, which is difficult for multiple people, especially in multiple time zones.

x.ai review by Rob K.
Rob K.

"Artificial Stupidity"

What do you like best?

Nothing. I like the value proposition, but it simply does not work.

What do you dislike?

Amy is too slow to schedule a meeting any time soon. The "four-attendee-limit" does not work for the most complicated scheduling endeavors such as committee or board meetings, but then Amy can't handle four attendees anyway. Contacts received emails addressed to the wrong person; times I was available were made unavailable by Amy. Reading Amy's conversations to figure out what the heck is going on is just as time-consuming and less efficient than sending the "right" emails yourself. It was a nightmare. Then the question became "how do I get Amy to stop trying to schedule the meeting she is unable to schedule?"

Recommendations to others considering the product

best for one on one meetings - very simple scheduling parameters

Scheduling conference calls.

x.ai review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Time saved by clever tech"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar invite tools, and the ability to allow people to interact with my calendar in a way that lifts load off me, and lets them interact in a natural manner.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can take a few minutes for Amy to kick in, but this is only really noticeable on complicated invites, and she's still quicker than a human!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think of it as software: use x.ai as though you had an actual human scheduling PA and it's much easier to grasp!

x.ai reduces the amount of time I spend organising calls with clients. She makes the email pingpong much simpler for both parties, and gives the confidence to me that a suitable time will be arranged with all involved. Great especially when dealing with cross-timezone meetings.

x.ai review by Marianne M.
Marianne M.

"x.ai gives you the gift of time"

What do you like best?

I like that I get to miss all of the back and forth of trying to schedule an appointment with someone by email. I think I use Amy a little differently than most by sending out 100 or more scheduling requests at once. The customer support was top notch while I learned the features of x-ai. I also enjoy the surprise of people when I tell them they aren't talking to a real person.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you schedule a lot of calls or meetings, don't wait any longer to try this AI technology out.

I have to schedule a lot of phone calls with individuals of a larger group. With x.ai, I can cc: Amy in mail merge program so she's included on each email that goes out to the persons in the group and she takes it from there. I wake up each morning with new calls scheduled with no effort on my part.

x.ai review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"SVP Sales at Series A Drives Pipeline with x.ai"

What do you like best?

Amy, my virtual assistant, allows me to be super responsive to potential customer and partners from China, Japan, Europe, and the US with only a very quick email on my part. I had a live personal assistant for 20 years, but in a startup, I could not afford one. Amy from x.ai probably handles about 40-50% of what I had my assistant doing for about the price of 4 cups of Starbucks. I got some of the other executives using it too which is great because I don't have to constantly check internal calendars to see who is available to meet with customers.

What do you dislike?

Amy is not perfect. Sometimes people think she is human and try to 'meet' her in person and occasionally I have had minor phraseology issues instructing her appropriately. The solution is to read the x.ai tips and follow them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them feedback. They listen and improve!

Sets up followups with prospects and partners allowing me to double the number of meetings I can personally set up and do. It also reduces my unfollowed up leads.

x.ai review by George G.
George G.

"A very practical and useful application of AI for everyday use"

What do you like best?

In case you don't know, X.ai will provide you with a bot, or personal virtual assistant that, for all intents and purposes, will act as your assistant in setting up meetings. Just email your target audience, cc; your assistant (defaults are either Amy or Andrew), and include enough info in the email so Amy can parse your intent and pick up the communication. E.g.: " Hey Bill, haven't been able to schedule our proposal review time. I've cc'd Amy here to work with our calendars and find 30 minutes for us to get together on my Zoom account."

That's it. Done. Amy will followup three times, read your calendar and suggest times, and the result should be a meeting appearing on your calendar. (Worst case? He doesn't want to meet with you and Amy wasted her virtual time as opposed to you wasting your actual time.)

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the tool is their honesty in declaring themselves to be virtual bots. Pshaw! It's easier to ignore a bot than an earnest young and polite assistant doing her bosses' bidding! I'd like to call her/him/it anything, and maintain the charming idea that its a person, not a piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with them to improve the branding and default descriptions of the bots.

I'm in sales, so I use this to nail down demo times and dates for customers that nibbled but never committed.

x.ai review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"x.ai is simply a lifesaver and has generated massive $$ ROI"

What do you like best?

x.ai is a wonderful and innovative ai product that has helped me manage my daily meetings and has enabled me to get in touch with people that i otherwise would struggle to speak to. It has also empowered me to have more time to meet and network people and not waste time following up appointments and leads.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as it provides me with an instant resource that I otherwise could not afford as a business and enables me to be at the forefront of tech.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont miss out and ensure you use this in your business. It is a dream product for any sales person !!

Being able to make appointments and contacting people that otherwise would not respond to meeting requests. It has saved me over 15 hrs a week in ping pong emails and allowed for greater efficiency in managing my calendar. I also will be receiving a gift card for this review but I would happily provide a review regardless as x.ai has saved and re-engineered my entire pitching process.

x.ai review by Matias R.
Matias R.

"If you want to save time and look professional this is definitely for you."

What do you like best?

It's amazingly well integrated with your calendar, it will definitely save you time, it's incredibly real and interactive, half the time you'll forget you're communicating with an AI. My personal favorite is the scheduling dashboard where you can put in all the time schedules that you are available on, hence you really don't need to worry about anything when setting up your meetings.

What do you dislike?

My only wish is that it came in more languages other than English, as it proves to be a difficult barrier for international businesses or communities. Outside of that, I don't believe it to be any more big dislikes, outside of the geolocalization that can't be provided in other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a busy schedule or a hard time remembering all of your appointments, this is definitely for you, as you'll not only save time, but money, and your own mental wellness as well. A must-have for any busy professional wanting to free up some more of his time

It definitely helps avoiding clusters of e-mails just to set up an appoint ment. It really saves a ton of time, and it's easy to interact with, so no one should feel challenged by it's functioning. I believe this to be a great use case of AI, and would hands-down recommend it to anyone willing to try it. As an AI researcher myself, I really appreciate the work and thought that has been put into the product.

x.ai review by User

"X.Ai is this totally brilliant creation that actually does work... Well!"

What do you like best?

i like the way the developers figured out how to use ai as a scheduling tool. I am truly amazed at the fact that someone actually had this idea in their head and has actually made this a real, usable, inter-active tool. Andrew/Amy do amazing things for our virtual office. It's a great, innovative tool that i think every one should have access too. Thank you x.ai team. Brilliant work!

What do you dislike?

Do not truly have any dislikes. The few concerns i have are simple... like what if we are giving ai too much control? What if we begin to rely on ai too much? I like the tool but i have a great amount of concern about overuse and the replacement of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the x.ai staff is wonderful at helping assist with every thing. If you're lost they will find you and help you stand .. in other words, they are great guides and instructors .. we had a little trouble figuring it out at first... they helped me a lot.. it's not like they throw this tool at you and say go ahead .. you're not on your own .. they are true supporters.

Scheduling was actually a mess before x.ai arrived. It has solved our scheduling problem completely.

x.ai review by Sam V.
Sam V.

"Potential to be a significant game changer"

What do you like best?

Scheduling with coworkers is an excellent feature, and the existing integration with virtual meeting services is excellent. Super helpful and responsive team.

What do you dislike?

Still some misses on scheduling, but some upcoming features should help resolve this. Meeting scheduling language is incredibly complex, and the misses are generally the result of ambiguous language.

Helps cut down on the amount of scheduling I need to do / worry about. They did a study looking at the amount of time spent per meeting and my feeling is that their estimates are grossly under the actual time costs - x.ai has a huge potential to free up time for more meaningful tasks.

x.ai review by Anita P.
Anita P.

"Still testing the limits but a great idea!"

What do you like best?

I like the concept -- an AI that could handle my calendar has the potential to save a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The system is not yet as flexible as I'd like. Might be my fault for not "training" properly. Still need to play around with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try! Not prohibitively expensive, and at a minimum, it's fun to play with!

No business problems. I don't work in a business. But over-use of email communication is a huge problem. I worry the x.ai only shifts the problem to another person (who has to deal with several emails from Amy instead of me).

x.ai review by Adam D.
Adam D.

"Keeps me in check"

What do you like best?

The fact it's used through email as a headless/invisible type of app. Also obviously the part where I'm taken out of the scheduling :)

What do you dislike?

Some of the new 'non-AI' direction, like the calendar page, and links in the email for customers to pick their meetings from a list. I am in the minority here, but I much preferred when x.ai appeared/operated/looked like a person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you schedule meetings, this is a tool you need. Which, really, is most people :-p New pricing tiers are making this more and more of a no-brainer.

My favorite part of this is when I meet a client for a sales meeting, I can then send off a quick email to schedule a quote delivery meeting, which holds me accountable to get the quote done :-p

x.ai review by Vina R.
Vina R.

"I love Amy!!"

What do you like best?

Amy saves me hours every week scheduling meetings. I stopped introducing her as a bit and now let people think she is a real person because the emails she sends are so professional and effective. This has been my best productivity hack ever!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This was so easy to set up and even easier to use. I recommend it to everyone.

Scheduling meetings takes so much time out of my day - it’s amazing to just add Amy and not worry about anything else! She is a major time and headache saver.

x.ai review by Dharamveer S.
Dharamveer S.

"AI has arrived, and it's helping humans with superhero powers"

What do you like best?

Saves time, the new calendar feature is actually helping schedule a lot faster as well in many cases. Amy, also mesmerizes several new individuals as it's a new technology at this moment. Love the fact that product keeps getting better. Long time subscriber, keep recommending it to friends.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can get tricky if you are not used to working with Amy and being explicit about what you need to get done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

Managing time and calendar effectively, just like I would accept from a Personal secretary.

x.ai review by Brint H.
Brint H.

"Love the concept, still a work in progress"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of having the personal assistant that will just handle something for you. It worked OK for me on a couple of meetings, but seemed to have trouble dealing with multiple attendees.

Also, full disclosure, I am receiving a gift card for leaving the review. Overall, it works well for what it is, and it should continue to improve.

What do you dislike?

It is still a work in progress, and my reviews from people I used Amy with were mixed at times, especially with multiple attendees. In the end, I had to let Amy go because the service didn't seem to work well with other scheduling software that I was using.

Trying to get things organized on my calendar is always a challenge.

x.ai review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great product, love to see them iterating!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Amy (x.ai assistant) for quite some time now and it's honestly saved me hours off my week. As a founder, i have to optimize for productivity and minimize small tasks like scheduling. We don't have a budget for a true, human assistant so amy is perfect for me. They've been iterating the product and take feedback very well too which is nice to see as I'm a founder myself.

They did offer me an Amazon gift card to write this review, however, I really do like the product and would recommend it! :)

What do you dislike?

Amy needs to get a bit smarter. She can do the 95% of use cases that I need her for but the learning curve is a bit steep and thus if she was smarter, it'd be a lot easier. I recommended to the team here, though I didn't hear back, that they should do onboarding/educational calls with all users that sign up to ensure a solid customer kickoff and so that customers are trained on using the product.

The only other thing that's tough, which isn't really their fault, is that people sometimes don't realize Amy isn't real! So then they don't understand her responses sometimes and think she's ignoring them so I updated the signature to say "Virtual AI Assistant, I'm NOT a Human" which has helped I think.

scheduling ping pong

x.ai review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"Takes the stress out of scheduling meetings with people"

What do you like best?

It is a simple way to schedule meetings with people. It is also a good way to show off to others that you have a personal assistant, "Amy", working for you. Many of my associates actually thought it was a real person helping schedule our meeting.

What do you dislike?

There's very few options you can set. The login interface of the assistant also feels overly minimalistic -- to the point of making it look unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on the wait list. It takes them a while to invite you to try it out. Once you have it, you'll be much more efficient in meeting scheduling.

The main business problem that is solved is that of wasted time for meeting scheduling. I have probably saved back and forth of 2-3 emails each whenever I schedule a meeting with someone using X.ai.

x.ai review by Janneke d.
Janneke d.

"X.ai, hard to use, nice when mastered"

What do you like best?

If used correctly, x.ai truly be helpful in order to automate personal mails, without having to send them yourself. People who you mailed to are satisfied, the system to plan your meetings works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

It is NOT user friendly, even though there is a sufficient amount of guides on how you need to use x.ai, it's still rather difficult to get the hang of it. Before you can feel it's true power, you need to be experienced in using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not good with technology, stay away from it.

Customers who the mails were sent to were satisfied. When fully programmed, it worked nicely.

x.ai review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"One of the most important subscriptions I use"

What do you like best?

There is nothing I hate more than repetitive, mindless tasks (such as scheduling meetings). It is absolutely fantastic that I can simply include Amy in my emails and know with confidence that a meeting will be put on the calendar that works for both me and the other attendees.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, so I'll use this box to disclose that I'm receiving a gift card for this review. That being said, it is only incentivizing me to actually write it, and in no way impacting what I am writing.

I save hours on unnecessary scheduling and emailing ping-pong.

x.ai review by Chirag Patel Deliver R.
Chirag Patel Deliver R.

"x.ai good ai assistant with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Price is by far the best of other AI assistants

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it confuses last names for first names. Also, would like to see ability to setup separate conference lines for separate emails, and provide a contact report a day or a few hours before a call with the latest news about contact and company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give x.ai a shot, they are new and learning but it works, just be patient and help teach the AI

I am saving time by not figuring out when is best for everyone to meet.

x.ai review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Time saver !"

What do you like best?

Time saver, keeps me from the rabbit hole of scheduling conference calls,well scheduling and rescheduling,well worth the minimal cost,and frees up energy for other initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Great service, wish that for a paid user as an individual you could remove some of the branding.

I no longer spend time and energy coordinating conference calls,or initial meetings

x.ai review by User in Internet

"Essential tool for any professional!"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use, intuitive and works essentially seamlessly in the background. (more on this in cons).

What do you dislike?

Like any delegation system, there is an error term. Amy will sometimes mistake a call request for a coffee request, for instance, so you have to correct her. But I haven't found the error rate to be any higher than human assistants, just in different ways.

I can book my calendar fast, easy and on the go. Takes the annoyance out of the back-and-forth I used to have scheduling.

x.ai review by Doyal B.
Doyal B.

"Amazing service "

What do you like best?

Saved me time and very effective in setting up meetings. Many of the people sent up thought a real person, my assistant, was making the appointment for my calendar.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, rarely, it doesn't tell me quick enough it is having a hard time finalizing a time for a meeting.

Stopped the back and forth to get a meeting set up. Made be appear like a larger firm. Expanded the time of day appointments could be made, changed, or canceled.

x.ai review by Toby Y.
Toby Y.

"Amy, AI the only way to go "

What do you like best?

This service is the most efficient and saves me hundreds of hours of negotiation

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say here. This is a great service.

Massive time saver for my very busy schedule every day I gain a few hours

x.ai review by Carl G.
Carl G.

"simply incredible!!!"

What do you like best?

I love Amy so much - I just sit down with a glass of red wine and send 10 emails to people I want to meet with, and she goes off and sets them up. I wake up the next day with a diary of appointments

What do you dislike?

she sometimes is a bit cheeky but i actually like that as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it

time - I save so much time with ping pong email back and forth

x.ai review by User

"Huge time and headache saver"

What do you like best?

x.ai is so easy to use and so convenient. It saves me so much time and more than that so much headache in scheduling meetings and connecting with people. I looked into other solutions like Calendly, but I loved the extra "personalization" that x.ai offered. I'm a big fan.

What do you dislike?

the team is still working out the bugs. Sometimes the bot goes off the rails a bit but those issues are minimal. Also, they're working hard to improve the multi-participant meeting options. If they can nail that effectively, x.ai will be unstoppable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that it's not a perfect solution but it's a great start and definitely worth the money.

Saves so much time in scheduling and coordinating meetings.

x.ai review by User in Internet

"I like it but I want to love it"

What do you like best?

Eliminates the back and forth between my clients and I trying to schedule a time that works for both of us. I like the calendar page as well because it jump starts the process.

What do you dislike?

Amy or Andrew only... I want my own personal assistant! (Also, dislike those names) The meeting invite needs to be able to be formatted. I tried entering an agenda and you can't enter to new line. It'd be cool if the ai could learn from my writing style to sound more like me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive tool to save time and headache

Lower meeting conversions from back and forth via email and unresponsiveness

x.ai review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Works surprisingly well though is expensive"

What do you like best?

It seems like you are CCing a real human to schedule a meeting; can use natural language.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes easier to just send a link to a scheduling form, though I think they are now offering that as an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this would work best for people who schedule a LOT of meetings. (My volume isn't enough to justify the cost.)

Offloading back & forth scheduling emails

x.ai review by Paul Y.
Paul Y.

"Great idea; not so great product"

What do you like best?

The concept is spectacular. A way to end the back and forth when scheduling a meeting would be a godsend for a busy executive or salesperson. If it could be wrapped in a natural language cocoon that people actually enjoyed using, it would be an "out of the park" homerun.

What do you dislike?

It was slow. As in molasses in the dead of winter slow. That is, when it worked at all. Sometime the responses just mysteriously vanished into the ether. It was so unreliable, that after a short time, I didn't dare trust it with anything important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ONLY with test or trivial matters. Do not trust it with anything important until you are satisfied with the performance.

I was trying to solve the issue of the constant back and forth when setting meetings with clients and prospects. Since it worked so poorly, I didn't realize any benefits.

x.ai review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great new organizational for a dynamic workplace"

What do you like best?

The software works seamlessly as advertised, haven't had any issues with our implementation thus far. The support is also very good. The software seems to accommodate a lot of variability in email responses/communications.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Everything works as advertised. Wish I was busy enough to test its limits! I will be interested to see new features and have the software become even more intuitive than it already is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it because once you use, you'll be hooked/convinced

Easier planning meetings

Staying coordinated with team members, both internal and external

x.ai review by Nate J.
Nate J.

"My Friends Think I'm An Executive"

What do you like best?

I like that I can cut Outlook Calendar out of my life.

What do you dislike?

I don't like making my colleagues feel like I'm too busy for them. Sometimes sending them to an assistant feels that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy it, and be specific about when and where you want to meet.

Helps ADD people stay on task.

x.ai review by gene t.
gene t.

"X.AI Gave me an extra hour a day"

What do you like best?

This is easy to use and they even have on online calendar to put in your signature

What do you dislike?

there is nothing here to dislike other than I didn't have this 15 years ago

Recommendations to others considering the product

just do it! you will be glad you did

It creates more time in my day and simplifies appointment scheduling

x.ai review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Amy's been a great help"

What do you like best?

Amy has made scheduling meetings with people outside my company a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Amy doesn't get everything right. There are some hiccups, but the company seems to be very responsive to feedback and improving the service.

Going back and forth on scheduling calls is a pain. Amy helps remove that pain.

x.ai review by Amy V.
Amy V.

"x.ai is the appointment schedule I've always wanted"

What do you like best?

I have saved so much time using x.ai that I can't even tell you how much time I've saved using x.ai. The back-and-forth of meeting scheduling is completely absent from my inbox, but more importantly, the amount of time I spend looking at calendars is a fraction of what it once was.

What do you dislike?

Primary issue I have is that Amy & Andrew Ingram (initials A.I. = Artificial Intelligence) have some geographic awareness so they understand that you cannot make an in-person meeting in another city when you're not there, or to leave more time between meetings in different locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start off by telling Amy or Andrew your preferences.

Outline:

• How long you want in-person meetings to be by default

• How long you want phone meetings to be by default

• How much time you want between different types of meetings - phone, breakfast, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks

• What times are appropriate for all of the above.

• Maximum meetings per day of what type

• Preferred locations

• Other things I'm not thinking of

But if you tell them all these things, they will submit to your preferences

My ability to set up more meetings for networking or demoing our product has exponentially increased. This is NOT in the slightest bit hyperbolic.

x.ai review by User in Information Technology and Services

"EXCELLENT Product!"

What do you like best?

AI scheduled meetings! This product has eliminated much of my busy work related to booking meetings with prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no dislikes; I give X.Ai 10 stars. The ease of use is outstanding.

Cutting down on the back and forth of meeting scheduling. I just add X.ai to the email thread and it's done for me. No more busy work so I can focus my time on higher priority tasks.

x.ai review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Appointment scheduling - with a personal touch"

What do you like best?

Not only does x.ai fulfill all of the functions of an online appointment scheduling tool, but it provides a personal touch as well. The first time I used it, I swore that I was exchanging emails with a real person. Little did I know I was "talking" to a well-designed bot.

What do you dislike?

X.ai isn't your typical online appointment scheduler. It's more of a digital "secretary" of sorts, setting meetings for you. It's not as "set and forget" - at least for the recipients - as other tools that allow users to pick an open time. It's more "human," less self-seve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to give off a more "personal" touch, x.ai is the tool for you. It's still in Beta, though, so you'll need to add your name to the list.

X.ai is the type of product that's perfect for consultants or small companies. It gives the impression that you have someone setting appoints for you, or that you have the resources to outsource it.

x.ai review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Cool little piece of software!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it looks like you have a personal assistant!

What do you dislike?

It didn't work the greatest every time! I also really only needed inbox management which this didn't really do.

I was trying to implement inbox and calendar management. I stopped using it because it didn't really work that well and I didn't have the best use case.

x.ai review by User in Financial Services

"Utter load of rubbish. And they are huge email spammers."

What do you like best?

Nothing. They complete lie about the capability.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot of complete tosh, that does not even do 20% of what they claim.

You cannot unsubscribe. Their idea of setting a meeting seems to include spamming you to death. In the end I had to set my gmail filter to put their marketing spam in the trash.

none

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The AI of Amy is so clever and she picks up the simplest of text on an email.

What do you dislike?

Amy can chase clients too quickly so may annoy them and affect the relationship.

It has saved us so much time and enabled us to get on with less admin heavy/less valauble tasks.

x.ai review by User in Internet

"Great first experience but missed too many appiintment"

What do you like best?

Loved howito just works from the box. You don't have extra setup

What do you dislike?

This works great for the novelty aspect but it missed 2 major appointments and there was no clear way to tell them they were wrong. It made my connections quite annoyed and they just emailed me individually to setup

Personal consulting business

Learning about x.ai?

* We monitor all x.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare x.ai to Similar Solutions