x.ai

3.3

x.ai is a personal assistant who schedules meetings for you.

Work for x.ai?

Learning about x.ai?

x.ai Reviews

Ask x.ai a Question
Showing 15 x.ai reviews
x.ai review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"A Great Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I've used x.ai for almost a year now. x.ai is very intuitive to use and saves time. There's also a sense of magic to it. I've had fun sending people an email with Amy included and hearing their reactions to interacting with an AI assistant. And it's almost always positive. For me, it allows me to stop having to pin people down for meeting times, and I can stop worrying about what my schedule is or if I've double booked myself. There's also constant development, which means improvements come quickly. It's been great to use.

What do you dislike?

It's still AI in development, so Amy can sometimes get tripped up when something isn't phrased clearly. The AI can also have trouble when it's trying to coordinate with a larger number of people. It has a cap of 5 people in a meeting, and around that cap it can be harder to find a time quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is worth checking out. It's beyond the beta testing phase and a much more stable, usable product than when I started. The x.ai team is incredibly responsive and helpful, and I've thoroughly enjoyed working with them. I'd recommend starting on the personal version to get a sense of how it works. That's how I started, and I quickly moved to the paid version after that.

Mostly it's managing my calendar and managing internal meeting times quickly. Scheduling meetings can get really time consuming, so being able to pass that off and know it's getting taken care of without needing to hire an assistant (which salary-wise I can't justify in my position) is really helpful. It allows me to focus on more important issues in my work life.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about x.ai
x.ai review by Bert O.
Bert O.

"Amy saves me alot of time!"

What do you like best?

I love the concept of using AI to schedule my meetings, calls and Video calls. With Amy, I can just "set it and forget it" know that Amy is working in the background setting them up. Then, as if by magic, a meeting invite shows up on my calendar. She is easy to use, and x.ai develop new enhancements and functionality at a fast pace.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes she gets things wrong, but so do humans. You need to make sure things are worded properly. Not a bid deal and once you start using it, the logic comes easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth it, for the low price. The team addition is useful for both internal andd external meetings.

Time. I don't have to spend hours organizing meetings, which is difficult for multiple people, especially in multiple time zones.

What AI Sales Assistant solution do you use?

x.ai review by Rob K.
Rob K.

"Artificial Stupidity"

What do you like best?

Nothing. I like the value proposition, but it simply does not work.

What do you dislike?

Amy is too slow to schedule a meeting any time soon. The "four-attendee-limit" does not work for the most complicated scheduling endeavors such as committee or board meetings, but then Amy can't handle four attendees anyway. Contacts received emails addressed to the wrong person; times I was available were made unavailable by Amy. Reading Amy's conversations to figure out what the heck is going on is just as time-consuming and less efficient than sending the "right" emails yourself. It was a nightmare. Then the question became "how do I get Amy to stop trying to schedule the meeting she is unable to schedule?"

Recommendations to others considering the product

best for one on one meetings - very simple scheduling parameters

Scheduling conference calls.

x.ai review by Sam B.
Sam B.

"Time saved by clever tech"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar invite tools, and the ability to allow people to interact with my calendar in a way that lifts load off me, and lets them interact in a natural manner.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can take a few minutes for Amy to kick in, but this is only really noticeable on complicated invites, and she's still quicker than a human!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think of it as software: use x.ai as though you had an actual human scheduling PA and it's much easier to grasp!

x.ai reduces the amount of time I spend organising calls with clients. She makes the email pingpong much simpler for both parties, and gives the confidence to me that a suitable time will be arranged with all involved. Great especially when dealing with cross-timezone meetings.

x.ai review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"Takes the stress out of scheduling meetings with people"

What do you like best?

It is a simple way to schedule meetings with people. It is also a good way to show off to others that you have a personal assistant, "Amy", working for you. Many of my associates actually thought it was a real person helping schedule our meeting.

What do you dislike?

There's very few options you can set. The login interface of the assistant also feels overly minimalistic -- to the point of making it look unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on the wait list. It takes them a while to invite you to try it out. Once you have it, you'll be much more efficient in meeting scheduling.

The main business problem that is solved is that of wasted time for meeting scheduling. I have probably saved back and forth of 2-3 emails each whenever I schedule a meeting with someone using X.ai.

x.ai review by Chirag Patel Deliver R.
Chirag Patel Deliver R.

"x.ai good ai assistant with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Price is by far the best of other AI assistants

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it confuses last names for first names. Also, would like to see ability to setup separate conference lines for separate emails, and provide a contact report a day or a few hours before a call with the latest news about contact and company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give x.ai a shot, they are new and learning but it works, just be patient and help teach the AI

I am saving time by not figuring out when is best for everyone to meet.

x.ai review by User in Internet

"Essential tool for any professional!"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use, intuitive and works essentially seamlessly in the background. (more on this in cons).

What do you dislike?

Like any delegation system, there is an error term. Amy will sometimes mistake a call request for a coffee request, for instance, so you have to correct her. But I haven't found the error rate to be any higher than human assistants, just in different ways.

I can book my calendar fast, easy and on the go. Takes the annoyance out of the back-and-forth I used to have scheduling.

x.ai review by User

"Huge time and headache saver"

What do you like best?

x.ai is so easy to use and so convenient. It saves me so much time and more than that so much headache in scheduling meetings and connecting with people. I looked into other solutions like Calendly, but I loved the extra "personalization" that x.ai offered. I'm a big fan.

What do you dislike?

the team is still working out the bugs. Sometimes the bot goes off the rails a bit but those issues are minimal. Also, they're working hard to improve the multi-participant meeting options. If they can nail that effectively, x.ai will be unstoppable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that it's not a perfect solution but it's a great start and definitely worth the money.

Saves so much time in scheduling and coordinating meetings.

x.ai review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Works surprisingly well though is expensive"

What do you like best?

It seems like you are CCing a real human to schedule a meeting; can use natural language.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes easier to just send a link to a scheduling form, though I think they are now offering that as an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this would work best for people who schedule a LOT of meetings. (My volume isn't enough to justify the cost.)

Offloading back & forth scheduling emails

x.ai review by Paul Y.
Paul Y.

"Great idea; not so great product"

What do you like best?

The concept is spectacular. A way to end the back and forth when scheduling a meeting would be a godsend for a busy executive or salesperson. If it could be wrapped in a natural language cocoon that people actually enjoyed using, it would be an "out of the park" homerun.

What do you dislike?

It was slow. As in molasses in the dead of winter slow. That is, when it worked at all. Sometime the responses just mysteriously vanished into the ether. It was so unreliable, that after a short time, I didn't dare trust it with anything important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ONLY with test or trivial matters. Do not trust it with anything important until you are satisfied with the performance.

I was trying to solve the issue of the constant back and forth when setting meetings with clients and prospects. Since it worked so poorly, I didn't realize any benefits.

x.ai review by Amy V.
Amy V.

"x.ai is the appointment schedule I've always wanted"

What do you like best?

I have saved so much time using x.ai that I can't even tell you how much time I've saved using x.ai. The back-and-forth of meeting scheduling is completely absent from my inbox, but more importantly, the amount of time I spend looking at calendars is a fraction of what it once was.

What do you dislike?

Primary issue I have is that Amy & Andrew Ingram (initials A.I. = Artificial Intelligence) have some geographic awareness so they understand that you cannot make an in-person meeting in another city when you're not there, or to leave more time between meetings in different locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start off by telling Amy or Andrew your preferences.

Outline:

• How long you want in-person meetings to be by default

• How long you want phone meetings to be by default

• How much time you want between different types of meetings - phone, breakfast, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks

• What times are appropriate for all of the above.

• Maximum meetings per day of what type

• Preferred locations

• Other things I'm not thinking of

But if you tell them all these things, they will submit to your preferences

My ability to set up more meetings for networking or demoing our product has exponentially increased. This is NOT in the slightest bit hyperbolic.

x.ai review by User in Information Technology and Services

"EXCELLENT Product!"

What do you like best?

AI scheduled meetings! This product has eliminated much of my busy work related to booking meetings with prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no dislikes; I give X.Ai 10 stars. The ease of use is outstanding.

Cutting down on the back and forth of meeting scheduling. I just add X.ai to the email thread and it's done for me. No more busy work so I can focus my time on higher priority tasks.

x.ai review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Appointment scheduling - with a personal touch"

What do you like best?

Not only does x.ai fulfill all of the functions of an online appointment scheduling tool, but it provides a personal touch as well. The first time I used it, I swore that I was exchanging emails with a real person. Little did I know I was "talking" to a well-designed bot.

What do you dislike?

X.ai isn't your typical online appointment scheduler. It's more of a digital "secretary" of sorts, setting meetings for you. It's not as "set and forget" - at least for the recipients - as other tools that allow users to pick an open time. It's more "human," less self-seve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to give off a more "personal" touch, x.ai is the tool for you. It's still in Beta, though, so you'll need to add your name to the list.

X.ai is the type of product that's perfect for consultants or small companies. It gives the impression that you have someone setting appoints for you, or that you have the resources to outsource it.

x.ai review by User in Financial Services

"Utter load of rubbish. And they are huge email spammers."

What do you like best?

Nothing. They complete lie about the capability.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot of complete tosh, that does not even do 20% of what they claim.

You cannot unsubscribe. Their idea of setting a meeting seems to include spamming you to death. In the end I had to set my gmail filter to put their marketing spam in the trash.

none

x.ai review by User in Internet

"Great first experience but missed too many appiintment"

What do you like best?

Loved howito just works from the box. You don't have extra setup

What do you dislike?

This works great for the novelty aspect but it missed 2 major appointments and there was no clear way to tell them they were wrong. It made my connections quite annoyed and they just emailed me individually to setup

Personal consulting business

Learning about x.ai?

* We monitor all x.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.