x.ai

x.ai is a personal assistant who schedules meetings for you.

Work for x.ai?

Ask x.ai a Question
Showing 7 x.ai reviews
x.ai review by <span>Anand C.</span>
Anand C.

Takes the stress out of scheduling meetings with people

What do you like best?

It is a simple way to schedule meetings with people. It is also a good way to show off to others that you have a personal assistant, "Amy", working for you. Many of my associates actually thought it was a real person helping schedule our meeting.

What do you dislike?

There's very few options you can set. The login interface of the assistant also feels overly minimalistic -- to the point of making it look unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on the wait list. It takes them a while to invite you to try it out. Once you have it, you'll be much more efficient in meeting scheduling.

The main business problem that is solved is that of wasted time for meeting scheduling. I have probably saved back and forth of 2-3 emails each whenever I schedule a meeting with someone using X.ai.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about x.ai
x.ai review by <span>Chirag Jay Patel AI C.</span>
Chirag Jay Patel AI C.

x.ai good ai assistant with room for improvement

What do you like best?

Price is by far the best of other AI assistants

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it confuses last names for first names. Also, would like to see ability to setup separate conference lines for separate emails, and provide a contact report a day or a few hours before a call with the latest news about contact and company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give x.ai a shot, they are new and learning but it works, just be patient and help teach the AI

I am saving time by not figuring out when is best for everyone to meet.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

x.ai review by User

Huge time and headache saver

What do you like best?

x.ai is so easy to use and so convenient. It saves me so much time and more than that so much headache in scheduling meetings and connecting with people. I looked into other solutions like Calendly, but I loved the extra "personalization" that x.ai offered. I'm a big fan.

What do you dislike?

the team is still working out the bugs. Sometimes the bot goes off the rails a bit but those issues are minimal. Also, they're working hard to improve the multi-participant meeting options. If they can nail that effectively, x.ai will be unstoppable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that it's not a perfect solution but it's a great start and definitely worth the money.

Saves so much time in scheduling and coordinating meetings.

x.ai review by <span>Paul Y.</span>
Paul Y.

Great idea; not so great product

What do you like best?

The concept is spectacular. A way to end the back and forth when scheduling a meeting would be a godsend for a busy executive or salesperson. If it could be wrapped in a natural language cocoon that people actually enjoyed using, it would be an "out of the park" homerun.

What do you dislike?

It was slow. As in molasses in the dead of winter slow. That is, when it worked at all. Sometime the responses just mysteriously vanished into the ether. It was so unreliable, that after a short time, I didn't dare trust it with anything important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it ONLY with test or trivial matters. Do not trust it with anything important until you are satisfied with the performance.

I was trying to solve the issue of the constant back and forth when setting meetings with clients and prospects. Since it worked so poorly, I didn't realize any benefits.

x.ai review by <span>Amy V.</span>
Amy V.

x.ai is the appointment schedule I've always wanted

What do you like best?

I have saved so much time using x.ai that I can't even tell you how much time I've saved using x.ai. The back-and-forth of meeting scheduling is completely absent from my inbox, but more importantly, the amount of time I spend looking at calendars is a fraction of what it once was.

What do you dislike?

Primary issue I have is that Amy & Andrew Ingram (initials A.I. = Artificial Intelligence) have some geographic awareness so they understand that you cannot make an in-person meeting in another city when you're not there, or to leave more time between meetings in different locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start off by telling Amy or Andrew your preferences.

Outline:

• How long you want in-person meetings to be by default

• How long you want phone meetings to be by default

• How much time you want between different types of meetings - phone, breakfast, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks

• What times are appropriate for all of the above.

• Maximum meetings per day of what type

• Preferred locations

• Other things I'm not thinking of

But if you tell them all these things, they will submit to your preferences

My ability to set up more meetings for networking or demoing our product has exponentially increased. This is NOT in the slightest bit hyperbolic.

x.ai review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

Appointment scheduling - with a personal touch

What do you like best?

Not only does x.ai fulfill all of the functions of an online appointment scheduling tool, but it provides a personal touch as well. The first time I used it, I swore that I was exchanging emails with a real person. Little did I know I was "talking" to a well-designed bot.

What do you dislike?

X.ai isn't your typical online appointment scheduler. It's more of a digital "secretary" of sorts, setting meetings for you. It's not as "set and forget" - at least for the recipients - as other tools that allow users to pick an open time. It's more "human," less self-seve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like to give off a more "personal" touch, x.ai is the tool for you. It's still in Beta, though, so you'll need to add your name to the list.

X.ai is the type of product that's perfect for consultants or small companies. It gives the impression that you have someone setting appoints for you, or that you have the resources to outsource it.

Learning about x.ai?

* We monitor all x.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare x.ai to Similar Solutions