Xero provides beautiful, easy to use online accounting software for small businesses and their advisors. It lives in the cloud so it’s accessible on any internet-connected computer or mobile device through a standard web browser – or the Xero Touch mobile app. The connectivity of Xero allows small business owners and their financial advisors to collaborate in real-time, from any location. The company has more than 715,000 paying customers in more than 180 countries.
Key features of Xero
- Integrates with 500+ third-party software providers, including inventory, time tracking and payment applications.
- A beautifully-designed dashboard provides an at-glance overview of account balances, outstanding invoices, upcoming bills and expenses awaiting approval.
- Transactions from your online bank and credit card accounts flow automatically into your books and are matched with their corresponding accounting transaction. Just click ‘OK’ to reconcile.
- Each Xero plan comes with unlimited logins. The account administrator controls what each user can access and see.
- Xero has a best-in-class uptime of 99.99%.
- Software updates occur automatically in the cloud. New releases come out every three–six weeks based on feedback from Xero customers.
- Xero provides free email support, live and online training, and an active user community.