xIQ

Mobile Sales IQ for B2B Sales and Marketing professionals.

Work for xIQ?
Leadspace  sales intelligence   2x

Learning about xIQ?

xIQ Reviews

Ask xIQ a Question
Showing 14 xIQ reviews
xIQ review by <span>Saad S.</span>
Saad S.

Excellent for finding useful content

What do you like best?

I can use xiQ to find content that is of interest to me.

This is far superior to simply searching on Google or Bing, because xiQ will find articles that are relevant and my time will not be wasted by the noise that search engines normally return.

In addition, using digests enables me to organize my content according to the keywords useful to me, and I can view and share the content when I want to.

I like that the interface is intuitive and simple..

i like the fact that I can review the content on my iPhone when I am on the go and have just a few minutes.

Because of xiQ I am able to identify and share content that more accurately reflects my brand and the interests of my audience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant to dislike. When I couldn't figure something out, I was able to get support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save hours each week finding content that is worth sharing!

The intelligence capabilities of xiQ filter out the noise and deliver very relevant content for your to read and share.

The problem is finding gems in a sea of content. I need to stay plugged in to my field (analytics), however, there are too many articles to go through.

While many articles have the right headlines, they turn out to be a waste of time.

Using xiQ's stats on Keywords, Entities, Concepts, i can be confident that an article in my digest will be relevant to me. This is a huge benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about xIQ
xIQ review by <span>Jason G.</span>
Jason G.

Great Content Discovery Tool

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the content discovery tool. The sources of content and articles aggregated by the system are top notch, on time and usually from the best sources. Plus the ability to send out real time updates to social media networks is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Personally, an android application would make the tool more useful for me and my staff. We have several people gathering content on daily basis and it would be nice to see top articles on our mobiles while on the move.

The main benefits for us are the content discovery features. We are a social media agency and constantly curating content from around the web for hundreds of social media pages. xiQ helps to saves a ton of time by showing great content from some of the top sources on the web. The ability to filter in a targeted search and have content ready for me each day is also a big benefit.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

xIQ review by <span>Siafa S.</span>
Siafa S.

Save Time Gathering Content and Market Intelligence

What do you like best?

I use xIQ's function that generate updated content for my website. I do not need to constantly look for interesting content to keep my site updated. I am also able to quickly generate new information for a new market segment. I also like the market intelligence capability and the ability to quickly learn about an organization and its leadership.

What do you dislike?

I would like to eliminate the duplicates that are generated by a query. The ability to tag a duplicate news item and be able to keep a version and delete the rest. I

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the mobile tool to get a sense of the information you can gather quickly. If your organization has a sales and marketing function, I encourage you to try the workbench tool to generate even more tailored content.

I save a lot of time gathering market information. I am spending more time applying the gathered information to inform my strategy and help solve my client's problems.

xIQ review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

A neat bundle of market intelligence

What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform with neat customization capabilities. This is really a simple way to gather and monitor latest buzz on any topic - with several use cases from competitive intelligence, and account based selling for top 100 accounts in each target industry segment. The xiQ mobile App is very intuitively designed - customization features are awesome.

As any marketer could tell you, establishing market thought-leadership has heavy dependency on content - with xiQ you can now leverage 3rd party content - curate it for relevance to your audience, slap your colors and branding and voila - you have content that your audience values and all this packaged under your brand umbrella. Could not ask for more - we have also used the export HTML feature to integrate with our marketing automation tools for a broader distribution to our pool of thousands of prospects and customers , with open rates that are 2X and click rates which are almost 6X our regular campaign metrics.

What do you dislike?

The feeds are chronological - it will be great if we could have the feeds sorted by relevance and give us the ability to dynamically modify the sequencing or layout. The AI analytics are listed for each article - the information is nice to know but it will be great to make this intelligence actionable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are clear about objectives...

- this is excellent for a) competitive intelligence b) account based marketing and sales intelligence c) better customer and prospect engagement by packaging highly relevant curated content under your brand umbrella.

Other use cases may require you to do your due diligence...

Using to track competitive activity, gather intelligence on some of the top accounts in each of target verticals.

We are also using xiQ to curate top 15 articles of the week for the education sector in a Cloudastructure branded digest distributed to over 10K subscribers on a weekly basis using our marketing automation tools - this has substantially improved our engagement with prospects and customers in this segment

Here is an example ... http://cloudastructure.com/newsletters/Edu_Digest_April092016.html

xIQ review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Competitive Intelligence and Business News on the go

What do you like best?

The flexibility provided to the super-user to log into xiQ platform (workbench) to modify the search criteria, and then curate the content is excellent. We had earlier tried out several other tools unsuccessfully before finalizing xiQ. The ability to share/re-post/re-tweet/copy-paste the curated content, especially from a mobile device, is fantastic. The CEO (Usman) is very hands-on and approachable.

What do you dislike?

The app is only iPhone based. Needs to be developed for Android devices too. I sense their tech team needs to be scaled up to do faster execution and development of newer ideas coming up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Try it out...

We wanted to get the ability to capture key triggers pertaining to competition, new technology and process innovations, market developments, etc. in almost real time. We have been to able to get quite close to where we set out to be. We are constantly raising our goals and xiQ has been able to match our pace with their innovations and execution.

xIQ review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

Not just an aggregator...a tool for empowerment!

What do you like best?

I love having the option to verticalize my news based on topics or themes. Often, websites have this in a very loose format, and don't limit the content to the highest quality work out there. xIQ is effective in its ability to curate the highest quality (e.g. relevant, new, fresh) content for each industry, company, and topic or theme.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could be a bit cleaner in regards to the organization of buttons, options, and other features. For example, I feel as if the screen is a bit cluttered when I'm searching for different aspects of a specific company or industry. If the colors were lighter maybe it could seem less cluttered.

I am an administrator of an investing group for millenials and it revolves around lots of research, reading, and analysis of financial news. I personally spend hours and hours each day reading articles from a plethora of sources, but, it still takes me lots of time to find relevant content for a certain company or industry or trend. xIQ has reduced the amount of time needed to gather the relevant articles to push out to the group.

Learning about xIQ?

* We monitor all xIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.