xIQ

Mobile Sales IQ for B2B Sales and Marketing professionals.

Work for xIQ?

Learning about xIQ?

xIQ Reviews

Ask xIQ a Question
Showing 14 xIQ reviews
xIQ review by Saad S.
Saad S.

"Excellent for finding useful content"

What do you like best?

I can use xiQ to find content that is of interest to me.

This is far superior to simply searching on Google or Bing, because xiQ will find articles that are relevant and my time will not be wasted by the noise that search engines normally return.

In addition, using digests enables me to organize my content according to the keywords useful to me, and I can view and share the content when I want to.

I like that the interface is intuitive and simple..

i like the fact that I can review the content on my iPhone when I am on the go and have just a few minutes.

Because of xiQ I am able to identify and share content that more accurately reflects my brand and the interests of my audience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant to dislike. When I couldn't figure something out, I was able to get support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save hours each week finding content that is worth sharing!

The intelligence capabilities of xiQ filter out the noise and deliver very relevant content for your to read and share.

The problem is finding gems in a sea of content. I need to stay plugged in to my field (analytics), however, there are too many articles to go through.

While many articles have the right headlines, they turn out to be a waste of time.

Using xiQ's stats on Keywords, Entities, Concepts, i can be confident that an article in my digest will be relevant to me. This is a huge benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about xIQ
xIQ review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Great Content Discovery Tool"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the content discovery tool. The sources of content and articles aggregated by the system are top notch, on time and usually from the best sources. Plus the ability to send out real time updates to social media networks is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Personally, an android application would make the tool more useful for me and my staff. We have several people gathering content on daily basis and it would be nice to see top articles on our mobiles while on the move.

The main benefits for us are the content discovery features. We are a social media agency and constantly curating content from around the web for hundreds of social media pages. xiQ helps to saves a ton of time by showing great content from some of the top sources on the web. The ability to filter in a targeted search and have content ready for me each day is also a big benefit.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

xIQ review by Siafa S.
Siafa S.

"Save Time Gathering Content and Market Intelligence"

What do you like best?

I use xIQ's function that generate updated content for my website. I do not need to constantly look for interesting content to keep my site updated. I am also able to quickly generate new information for a new market segment. I also like the market intelligence capability and the ability to quickly learn about an organization and its leadership.

What do you dislike?

I would like to eliminate the duplicates that are generated by a query. The ability to tag a duplicate news item and be able to keep a version and delete the rest. I

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the mobile tool to get a sense of the information you can gather quickly. If your organization has a sales and marketing function, I encourage you to try the workbench tool to generate even more tailored content.

I save a lot of time gathering market information. I am spending more time applying the gathered information to inform my strategy and help solve my client's problems.

xIQ review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"A neat bundle of market intelligence "

What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform with neat customization capabilities. This is really a simple way to gather and monitor latest buzz on any topic - with several use cases from competitive intelligence, and account based selling for top 100 accounts in each target industry segment. The xiQ mobile App is very intuitively designed - customization features are awesome.

As any marketer could tell you, establishing market thought-leadership has heavy dependency on content - with xiQ you can now leverage 3rd party content - curate it for relevance to your audience, slap your colors and branding and voila - you have content that your audience values and all this packaged under your brand umbrella. Could not ask for more - we have also used the export HTML feature to integrate with our marketing automation tools for a broader distribution to our pool of thousands of prospects and customers , with open rates that are 2X and click rates which are almost 6X our regular campaign metrics.

What do you dislike?

The feeds are chronological - it will be great if we could have the feeds sorted by relevance and give us the ability to dynamically modify the sequencing or layout. The AI analytics are listed for each article - the information is nice to know but it will be great to make this intelligence actionable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are clear about objectives...

- this is excellent for a) competitive intelligence b) account based marketing and sales intelligence c) better customer and prospect engagement by packaging highly relevant curated content under your brand umbrella.

Other use cases may require you to do your due diligence...

Using to track competitive activity, gather intelligence on some of the top accounts in each of target verticals.

We are also using xiQ to curate top 15 articles of the week for the education sector in a Cloudastructure branded digest distributed to over 10K subscribers on a weekly basis using our marketing automation tools - this has substantially improved our engagement with prospects and customers in this segment

Here is an example ... http://cloudastructure.com/newsletters/Edu_Digest_April092016.html

xIQ review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Competitive Intelligence and Business News on the go"

What do you like best?

The flexibility provided to the super-user to log into xiQ platform (workbench) to modify the search criteria, and then curate the content is excellent. We had earlier tried out several other tools unsuccessfully before finalizing xiQ. The ability to share/re-post/re-tweet/copy-paste the curated content, especially from a mobile device, is fantastic. The CEO (Usman) is very hands-on and approachable.

What do you dislike?

The app is only iPhone based. Needs to be developed for Android devices too. I sense their tech team needs to be scaled up to do faster execution and development of newer ideas coming up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Try it out...

We wanted to get the ability to capture key triggers pertaining to competition, new technology and process innovations, market developments, etc. in almost real time. We have been to able to get quite close to where we set out to be. We are constantly raising our goals and xiQ has been able to match our pace with their innovations and execution.

xIQ review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Not just an aggregator...a tool for empowerment!"

What do you like best?

I love having the option to verticalize my news based on topics or themes. Often, websites have this in a very loose format, and don't limit the content to the highest quality work out there. xIQ is effective in its ability to curate the highest quality (e.g. relevant, new, fresh) content for each industry, company, and topic or theme.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could be a bit cleaner in regards to the organization of buttons, options, and other features. For example, I feel as if the screen is a bit cluttered when I'm searching for different aspects of a specific company or industry. If the colors were lighter maybe it could seem less cluttered.

I am an administrator of an investing group for millenials and it revolves around lots of research, reading, and analysis of financial news. I personally spend hours and hours each day reading articles from a plethora of sources, but, it still takes me lots of time to find relevant content for a certain company or industry or trend. xIQ has reduced the amount of time needed to gather the relevant articles to push out to the group.

xIQ review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easiest market research and sales prep tool available today"

What do you like best?

xiQ's app allows me to focus on what matters most when it comes to researching prospects and existing clients, current market events, or specific market trends. It's a straight forward and simple tool with tremendous capability.

The daily emails that cover the topics I'm interested in have been a great addition to my other news sources. Most of the time, I'll see an article through xiQ before I see it else where.

What do you dislike?

Would love an android version for my non-work phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only is the support great (the founder is almost always available to speak), but they continue to implement great new features. Recently: an online version to compliment the app.

I have a wide variety of people I work with, all in many different fields. Additionally, I'm a news fanatic, so I'm constantly reading about many varying topics from many varying sources. xiQ lets me customize and consolidate them all into one place to save me a lot of time in the short and long run.

xIQ review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Innovateive AI Solution to Customize Marketing Intelligence "

What do you like best?

The xiQ platform is a powerful and innovative tool that harnesses state of the art cognitive computing to curate, organize and elegantly deliver huge amounts of content. The platform has an intuitive and well-designed interface back office that enables users to easily customize and configure the tool to gather content relevant to their particular business.

What do you dislike?

Continue to refine filter capability to ensure curated content is relevant. The more accurate the curated content is the first time the faster we can move to a fully automated process of content feeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend xiQ if you want to bring innovation and quality content to customers with the aim of increased customer engagement.

We are working to solve a matching problem and bring needed innovation to an emerging industry. By offering consistent, highly customized, and relevant content to users, we not only attract new customers but also provide the incentive for ongoing engagement.

xIQ review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Finally a simple tool for news curation and competitive intelligence "

What do you like best?

It proves its value very quickly. We wanted to educate our customers on the major news in our space in a simple low-tech manner. The xIQ platform does just that. It has an easy lightweight interface and enables us to have that stronger engagement and nurturing with key accounts.

What do you dislike?

Archive feature of news. The news seems to archive every few days so its a little inconvenient for me since I use the portal once a week. However the interface to unarchive is now straightforward.

- Stronger engagements with our leads

- Improving the social engagements on our twitter and LinkedIn feeds.

xIQ review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"It really is EXTRA IQ!"

What do you like best?

Best thing about xIQ from both user and administrator standpoint is ease of use. The ability to alter content per ones requirement on the fly and publish it to your audience real time in a rich format is what which makes this platform stand out.

What do you dislike?

no particular dislikes, however, an app fro android can be good to have.

Business Problem: keep leadership and sales team up to date with industry leading content

Benefits: 1) a single platform to curate and publish content (when compared to other vendors we used in the past who provided curated content only)

2) Configurable to suit requirements, we are planning to leverage xIQ platform to deliver content for leaders in functions other than sales

xIQ review by Andy W.
Andy W.

"My goto app to to research on prospects before meeting them"

What do you like best?

The clean, easy to use interface of SweetSpot that displays all relevant information in one place. Now I can do a quick refresher on prospects just to make sure I have my facts straight before I go to a customer meeting. It helps to give me a more professional appearance and cut down on time needed to understand the potential business issues the prospects and customers might be facing.

What do you dislike?

We do a lot of business in Asia and I am hoping the app would have a regional view on business in the future releases to give another level of granularity to the conversations and background research. Also sometimes the app collects information in different languages which is something the developers might want to cleanse out. I've been a user since the launch of the app and I can already see many improvements that have been made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to give the app a serious try. There is a free version of the app available that gives a good idea what it can do. Once you have evaluated it you can consider upgrading to the premium version. With the information it provides the app can potential pay for itself in a single meeting.

I believe we come across as a more professional organisation in conversations with our prospects and customers. This will help us to set us apart from the competition who sometimes might not have done similar kind of research of their prospects especially when they meet them first time face to face.

xIQ review by Gianni G.
Gianni G.

"tangible results in weeks"

What do you like best?

simple to deploy, powerful, effective - we have been able to engage our entire leadership and drive adoption in a matter of days. intuitive, and easy for sales and marketing support to harness.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is possible to apply additional artificial intelligence, which I believe is on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

understand your needs well to ensure simple deployment

Keeping tabs on our competitors' moves, on the influencers in our space - and ensuring that those news are monitored easily by a significant group of executives.

xIQ review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"As a partner I have seen how it would provide value for our mutual clients "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity combined with the robust capabilities

What do you dislike?

At the moment I can't think of anything that is not on the roadmap

Many of my customers .... and especially busy Executives still struggle to get information quickly on demand. They need to be better informed and make good decisions. This powerful solution would allow them to respond quickly, become more competitive, reduce risk, exploit opportunities with insightful information.

xIQ review by Barbara H.
Barbara H.

"Increasing sales productivity in user-friendly and intuitive way"

What do you like best?

Personally, I have experienced and witnessed not only the time consuming nature of identifying, analyzing and synthesizing information from many disparate sources to drive sales and marketing engagement. Furthermore, if these are being delivered by other departments or 3rd parties, they are not only often out of date as the immediacy of information when walking into a customer meeting is becoming increasingly important, but they are also often not personalized to the specific user’s needs. SweetSpot by Xtra IQ eliminates both of these issues and provides the sales person with real time and personalized information, significantly increasing sales productivity. This allows sales people to spend their time on what they do best: engage with customers and win deals.

What do you dislike?

that it hasn't been widely available before. This product has many areas of applicability and I would have loved to use this in past roles as well. It would be great if further down the road information on non-public companies would be available as well as well to allow more comprehensive portfolio tracking. this could further expand the addressable market and thus revenue opportunities for XtraIQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing tool!

Keeping track of many different companies and having real time insight into key developments to better engage with customers

Learning about xIQ?

* We monitor all xIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.