XLForm

4.7

XLForm is an iOS library to create dynamic table-view forms.

Work for XLForm?

Learning about XLForm?

XLForm Reviews

Showing 5 XLForm reviews
XLForm review by User in Information Technology and Services

"XLFORM has met all of our needs in a professional, consistent and impressive manner."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this product is how everything I need is available at any time I need it as well as being very easy to navigate on the site once logged in. It is very user-friendly and helpful with all needs that I may have as well as requests needed for employees. It is as easy as logging onto the site and clicking two to three times to get exactly what I need. I have had to run reports for myself for office functions as well as a request from an employee and it is always very easy and helpful. I believe we get our money worth by using this product on a weekly basis. It seems to fit all our needs as a company and my needs as an administrator. I have had to call on our account manager a few times and when doing so, every time she has been extremely helpful and efficient in helping me find and get what I need to be done. The quality that this software offers us as a company is hands down the best I have ever had.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we run into is transferring employees from one location to another. Currently, if an employee transfers to a new location there are multiple steps needed to transfer that employee's profile. The employee must be terminated in one location, and then all information must be re-entered in the new location. It would be ideal if we could transfer an employee without having to terminate and duplicate the profile in the new location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is in once place. Payroll, reviews, goals, employee events, employee documentation. It's all in one place and available for the employee, manager, and HR to review when needed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about XLForm
XLForm review by Sammy M.
Sammy M.

"Dynamic table form creater"

What do you like best?

As an iOS developer, I'm so happy to have gotten XLForm which lets me create forms on iOS apps easily.

What do you dislike?

XL form is open source and there isn't much support and I need help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

XL form is a very fair piece of software. If you are an iOS developer, this is necessary to use.

XLForm allows developers on our team to easily build forms so we can collect user data for our business needs.

What Other Non-Relational Databases solution do you use?

XLForm review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"XLForm is the most flexible and powerful iOS library to create dynamic table-view forms"

What do you like best?

XLForm is the most flexible and powerful iOS library to create dynamic table-view forms. The goal of the library is to get the same power of hand-made forms but spending 1/10 of the time.

XLForm provides a very powerful DSL (Domain Specific Language) used to create a form. It keeps track of this specification on runtime, updating the UI on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I had not faced any bad experience using XLFORM

IOS Calender event, Storyboards

XLForm review by Administrator

"XL Forms"

What do you like best?

Everything is there for you from Graphs to adding

What do you dislike?

nothing really. Haven't worked with it long enought

I'm able to make my own spread sheet & put what ever I want on them

XLForm review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great IOS Library "

What do you like best?

Good domain specific language to create forms and keep track overall

What do you dislike?

Good one nothing to be disliked,very helpful

Load form based on declarative form definition and keep track over runtime changes

Learning about XLForm?

* We monitor all XLForm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.