Xola

Xola builds modern, easy-to-use, booking and marketing software for tour and activity businesses. Save time, grow your business, and boost your competitive edge with the industry's leading reservation system. Manage every kind of booking (online, over the phone, in person, or from a reseller) with real-time availability. Enjoy a lightning-quick interface: make a reservation in less than 30 seconds and update a booking in 3 clicks or less. Gain a trustworthy and dedicated partner with Xola.

Work for Xola?

Learning about Xola?

Compare Xola to Similar Solutions

Xola Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 12 Xola reviews
Xola review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"Excellent Product and Extremely Excellent Customer service"

What do you like best?

Xola is more than an online reservation system. It can track payments, create reports so you can see what trips sell better, which affiliate channels (Expedia, and other hotel concierges or that bartender that sends you all that business!) are better, helps reconcile month end billing, sends out reminders and after the event thank yous, prints out the daily manifests at the press of button, constantly improving the product...all that but the cherry on the top is their customer service. Always ready to help and always accessible.

What do you dislike?

When I get calls from their competitors and they try to explain to me why I should settle for less service and pay more by asking me to switch to something else (FareHarbor, PeekPro). Very annoying

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now, Using something else instead of Xola :Its the difference between dialup and broadband

Scheduling is guides is easy, Billing and tracking affiliate payments is easy, Time saved over other lame products or (heaven forbid) using old paper system. Everybody that needs access to schedule can see it by logging in. Cloud system beats old central system hands down.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Xola
Xola review by Gregory A.
Gregory A.

"Best Online Booking System"

What do you like best?

The front end of Xola has a very clean, user friendly design. This lets my customers navigate it with ease and without confusion. The back end is very easy to use as well. Populating financial reports & graphics for a quick reference, a simple booking process, and a great credit card processing rate are all reasons that we love Xola. Xola is also constantly updating their product, so it just keeps getting better with time.

What do you dislike?

Escape Rooms are a new industry that online booking systems are just now breaking into, so a particular feature may not be available just yet. BUT...Xola is continually updating their product and has amazing customer service. There are a few user interface items that I wish were present on the front side, but nothing that takes away from the overall user's experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I would have opened up with this system. It would have made my first year of business much more smooth.

Ease of use for my customers and staff. Less confusion on my website interface. Easier to train my staff on how to use the software. I get very few calls any longer from customers about the reservation process on my website due to Xola. It is a very clean interface that is simple to use.

What Tour Operator solution do you use?

Xola review by Matt V.
Matt V.

"The best out there"

What do you like best?

Xola excels in five(!) areas which no other online booking platform has been able to tackle simultaneously: 1) Ease of use. It is extremely simple to use. First day on the job employees have been able to get a good handle on the backend in as little as an hour. 2) Xola is powerful and flexible. You can customize it heavily to fit your business. You won't get boxed into changing how you operate simply because the software doesn't fit your model. 3) It's a great value. Look at the competitors pricing, they can't match Xola's rate. Not even close. 4.) Excellent support. Live support is right there whenever you have a question. 5) They are constantly updating their product. Too many times I've been pitched software and only to discover that it hasn't been updated in months. Xola is frequently adding features.

What do you dislike?

It sounds like the app isn't perfect, but with my business we never have a need for the app so that hasn't been an issue. The waiver integration with SmartWaiver is decent but wasn't as powerful as I was hoping it would be. Looks like nobody in the reservation software has had a knockout solution for auto tagging waivers to bookings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid avoid avoid fee-based competitors. Do the math - it doesn't work out if your business does over 20k in revenue.

We weren't as automated and streamlined as we are now prior to Xola. Booking a trip was cumbersome, for both the guest and office staff, and Xola has remedied that.

Xola review by Willi C.
Willi C.

"Very useful reservation system"

What do you like best?

Easy for my customers to book through my website, interface is easy for me to navigate, cost is competitive and so far has been totally worth it for me

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything unhelpful about xola

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend xola. In the last 3 years I've seen them making a lot of improvements and developments to what they provide. I use a lot of their tools and services, but not all. What I really appreciate is how easy it is for guest to book my trips, and how simply organized xola makes it on my end. IMHO the fees are definitely worth the service they provide.

I do almost everything at my company and xola has freed up huge amounts of my time, especially in making sales and organizing my guests.

Xola review by Evan T.
Evan T.

"Top Reservation System for Tour Operators (we've done our research too)"

What do you like best?

-Backend staff find it to be very intuitive; simply clean software

-Customer checkout process is seamless, our online bookings reflect this

-Customer support from Xola is timely and reliable

What do you dislike?

-We are still waiting on a few small features to be developed, but they said they are already working on these (they were not barriers for us to use the system though)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, simply yes. Take a demo and see how Xola can be a great fit for your business and increase your online reviews and streamline your internal processes.

Xola helps solve our need to take online bookings, handle our bookings from distribution partners and increase our online reviews.

Xola review by Cortney C.
Cortney C.

"Easy for outdoor companies!"

What do you like best?

Easy to maneuver through when a ton of customers are in front of you and you are completely covered in sand from helping other customers. I work as a summer intern for a kayaking company, and I love this app! Mobile app available as well.

What do you dislike?

There is a lag with updates when the central location puts in bookings - sometimes I have to completely restart the app to get it going with the right reservations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have fast internet - it can get overloaded if you have multiple users at different locations... even if they are logged in on their own screen names.

Mobile friendly. We all work independently, so we know where we have to be - how many on a tour - and how long it is.

Xola review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"This is the best booking software out there!"

What do you like best?

We own a few bike bar companies indifferent markets. We have used Cola for 5 years and my experience has been awesome. The software is easy to use and affordable. The staff knows there stuff and is happy to help with problem solving.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This software works great!!! I am not super tech savvy, and I can control multiple markets from phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Booing software for bike bars. Patio crawler, and bicycle rentals. This software save my managers and myself countless hours per week.

Xola review by William V.
William V.

"Reservations and Customer Management"

What do you like best?

Customers are kept on our website during the booking process, automatic customer emails save us a ton of time in the office, ease of creating custom discounts and coupon codes, ability to run software on multiple websites.

What do you dislike?

Cannot create custom/private trips, which is a bummer when we have large groups who want to book individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the review feature to drive online reviews

Customer management, office efficiencies (auto emails), and customer communication.

Xola review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Xola has many great features"

What do you like best?

It has nearly everything you need to get your bookings going..

What do you dislike?

No waiting list or FB integration made me switch to another platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for them to enhance features like waiting lists and facebook integrations

We were manually booking before so this was a huge step up for us.

Xola review by Trey G.
Trey G.

"Easy to Implement, But Limited"

What do you like best?

Xola has good rates for business transactions, and it works well with content management systems like WordPress to implement e-commerce.

What do you dislike?

The user roles are very limited, so there's no way to have a tour guide view your listings without having access to assign them. There is no mobile app and it is not phone-friendly.

I'm trying to book guests for online tours. Xola makes it easy on the customer (unless trying to book via mobile).

Xola review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Efficient platform for managing bookings and reservations and collecting payment"

What do you like best?

Xola is very easy to manage tour reservations and collect payment from clients.

What do you dislike?

Modifying reservations or changing bookings in the field is challenging

We’re able to plan our events more easily and manage payment collection efficiently

Xola review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

"App is easy to use "

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation, guides can download to their personal devices and check their tours/rentals anywhere

What do you dislike?

Guests don't like the cc input via photo

Even when tablets are down, guides can use their phones

Learning about Xola?

* We monitor all Xola reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Xola to Similar Solutions