Xpenditure Expense Management is a expense management & reporting app

Showing 206 Xpenditure reviews
Xpenditure review by <span>Siso B.</span>
Siso B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simply wonderfull program to manage expenses

What do you like best?

Xpenditure is an easy to use, user friendly, intuitive and really fast program to manage the company expenses. As it has the cellphone app, it makes really easy to manage all the expenses, as you can take pictures along the day and then edit the expenses with your PC. It has recognized all the currencies I've scanned and even the hand written tips and totals on american tickets.

What do you dislike?

At this point, after almost two years of use, I find no weakneses to this program, compared with the old system. I have nothing to complain about it. It just works perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy program. It helps people in your company have a good control on their expenses and the accounting departmenet to have a good control on the company travel budget. It has recognized all the currencies I've scannes, so, it makes my trip better.

Now it's easy to comunicate to my company all the expenses I generate on a business trip. No need to keep tickets. It has eased the managing of my expenses control. Compared to the older system, my expenses management nowadays is fast and easy with a very intuitive and user friendly program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Xpenditure
Xpenditure review by <span>Zahid Z.</span>
Zahid Z.

Keep a tab on all your expenses

What do you like best?

less manual work, better insights into my business, user friendly software, brilliant customer support team, more clarity and efficiency in my business processes and operations, keeping track of my expenses hence saving me man hours and costs

What do you dislike?

I have faced a few problems when I use Xpenditure on my phone. The software tends to crash multiple times and a few times I have even had to restart my phone. Other than this, no issues. Great app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would. Who would not like to manage their expenses in a better manner? Everyone would. Hence, a must buy. You will notice the difference for sure, like I did. Completely worth the investment.

I am able to easily track my expenses while travelling. The major benefit I've realized from using this software. Surely this has helped me in saving a lot of my money and hours. Being an entrepreneur myself, I have to make sure that all my expenses are well accounted for and through Xpenditure I can keep a track and record of all.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Xpenditure review by <span>Dante B.</span>
Dante B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Stop stressing about reimbursements and break out your phone

What do you like best?

The tools automates what has historically been one of the most painful business processes. You can set up the phone app to open your camera, take a pic of a receipt, and let it do the work while you get back to work.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to getting something other than live checks for reimbursement. Oh, and it'd be nice to get a dark background. That's it. Otherwise Xpenditure evolves relevantly and gets more of your finance team's boring work out of their way and yours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solves your employee finance oddities like no other tool. You do less work, and so will they.

We reimburse travel receipts. It's awesome! Got a weird tip but it's all in Swedish crowns? No problem! Receipt came by email? No problem! Need to clarify for your own records? Set up tasks without a problem.

Xpenditure review by <span>Timmy V.</span>
Timmy V.
Invitation from the software vendor

Using Xpenditure to manage +100 credit cards

What do you like best?

Transparancy, less manual work and human interpretation, extra checks, user friendly tool

What do you dislike?

Not easy to use it for 2 kind of credit cards. In our envieremont we have pilots and the classic credit card users. All our pilot expenses we have to transfert in a transparent way to our customers (so recorded with a lot of dimensions to be able to report it). These dimensions are not the same for the "normal" credit card users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A dialy connection / feed from your credit card company is worth it.

Integration with your accounting system/ERP makes it 2017 worthty.

implement it in waves

We have implemented a daily feed from our credit card expenses. So no more peek periods (statements).

We are able to manage and record these costs on a daily basis. Controle and transparancy of the costs we re-invoice to our customers.

Xpenditure review by <span>Kamran B.</span>
Kamran B.

Entrepreneurs NEED to have this software

What do you like best?

The most important benefit I've realized is the number of man hours I have saved thanks to this software. I have more time for my family, friends and even my business. My expenses are managed properly, digital records are kept and along with this my expenses can be printed out in a report format for me to verify. I recently started using this application and I have never regretted this decision. The website was easy to use and the application itself was easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I've faced a few problems when I use Xpenditure on my phone, the application lags and slows down my phone. Along with this, I have even faced a few difficulties when I make payments in foreign currency. As my product is imported from Germany, my payments are in Euros and Dollars, along with the local currency, Pakistani Rupees. Xpenditure sometimes makes errors because of the conversion rates which I then have to correct manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend this to all entrepreneurs who would like to keep a track of all their expenses in a systematic manner

Being an entrepreneur myself I have to make sure that all my finances are in order. Having a limited budget and a lot of options to choose from regarding the running of my business, I make decisions regularly. I used to maintain all accounts manually for my company and a lot of times there were calculation mistakes or unavoidable human errors. This is where Xpenditure came to my help. All I had to do now was send the receipts to the Xpenditure team and they themselves took care of my expenses. Records are kept easily, I can check the expenses against my bank statement and I can even use different currency for my expenses!

Xpenditure review by Administrator in Computer Software
Invitation from the software vendor

Great Expense Solution !

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need to use excel to process employee expenses! The platform is very straightforward and easy to use. The design is also appealing to the eye. Settings and such are easy to change and manage. Foremost, talking with a Xpenditure representative has been very fast at responding, informative and friendly.

What do you dislike?

My dislike is that the phone app is not the same as the browser version, so it needs to be validated a second time manually. The app needs to be refreshed or re-downloaded which causes inconveniences for the employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is super easy to use

We are mostly work together on integrating with Netsuites. The team has been able to handle issues on a friendly and timely manner. This helped to reduce our manual work i.e import/exports, adding users etc. The benefit with this is that we can pay out faster, and focus on other tasks that need more attention/ bigger picture.

Learn more about Xpenditure

Xpenditure Videos

Learning about Xpenditure?

* We monitor all Xpenditure reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.