Xvoyant

Xvoyant is a predictive sales coaching tech platform for sales leaders.

Work for Xvoyant?

Learning about Xvoyant?

Xvoyant Reviews

Ask Xvoyant a Question
Showing 15 Xvoyant reviews
Xvoyant review by Gaetano Nino D.
Gaetano Nino D.

"There's nothing else like this in the market! "

What do you like best?

When people think about sales coaching technology they immediately think call coaching / conversation analysis. While that is great and important, it's transactional in nature and not really sales coaching. Xvoyant takes measuring productivity to new levels by putting science behind all aspects of the rep's activities while allowing sales coaches to focus on the true gaps in performance.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really any negatives other than the fact that you have to be a Salesforce customer in order to use the platform. It serves larger teams in the enterprise market, so not really a fit for SMB / Non-Salesforce customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying! Nothing else like it in the market.

Saving time and maximizing coaching efficiency! Laser sharp focus on gaps / issues that lead to improved rep performance extremely fast.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Xvoyant
Xvoyant review by User in Computer Software

"The Future Of Sales Sales Coaching Technology"

What do you like best?

This is the first sales coaching technology of its kind that actually tracks and predicts how we should be coaching our sales reps. The insights it gives us on how each individual is coaching is helping us maximize productivity for our sales reps.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much of anything that I dislike. It is dependent on your salespeople using Salesforce correctly which can be tough when you get started. They have a great tool to help you incentive your salespeople to be more active with logging their deals though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a game changing technology for sales leaders. It's the first technology we have found that actual does what it says it will and gives us real insights.

Helping our salespeople become more productive and finding where their gaps are so that coaching is personalized and effective. It also makes our sales leaders more productive and involved.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

Xvoyant review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Xvoyant Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps agents understand their performance and it interprets reporting in a way that we can start a dialogue about how to improve and set goals that we can continue to review.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain. If there's more I want out of it, the analytics teams usually puts together more detailed reports in Tableau and sends them to me. 95% of what I need can be found in Xvoyant though.

Helps me explain performance in a way that they can visualize their performance and set goals. It's gives me plenty of talking points.

Xvoyant review by Gabe V.
Gabe V.

"The one and only sales coaching technology for every sales team."

What do you like best?

The fact that xvoyant is natively built right inside of Salesforce, it's a huge plus. There are a lot of great companies, products, and services that are not integrated with SFDC, therefore, adoption doest take off as expected or hoped.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, great product, epic features and benefits, and I hope they continue to build and expand the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their Founder and CEO, Rob Jeppsen, is a sales coaching thought leader and practitioner that you should reach out to if you're considering or would like more info. Once you speak with him, you'll know what I'm talking about.

xvoyant is amazing for sales managers to understand and create an action plan on how to better assist his/her sales reps in whatever area of sales they need help on.

Xvoyant review by Joel L.
Joel L.

"Sales Coaching at its Best with Better Technology for Better Sales Leaders!"

What do you like best?

By leveraging research on sales performance drivers, Xvoyant brings science to sales coaching through technology. Xvoyant provides an effective way to visualize team’s performance, assess inefficiencies, leverage benchmarking data, foresee disruption in sales revenue, guide coaching conversations, and act now.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like everything the solution provides, and how it supports sales leaders' coaching abilities, skills, and results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, quickly benefit from it!

In our sales program, we strive to equip and empower our 130+ sales students we graduate every year with the best sales technology. Xvoyant is a big part of our sales technology ecosystem and hands-on learning experience. It helps accelerate our students' understanding of the impact of sales coaching technology on sales performance, and educate better future generations of sales leaders modern organizations need.

Xvoyant review by Leo F.
Leo F.

"I am a believer"

What do you like best?

Very predictable data on future outcome.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult for Xvoyant to make dropdown boxes to fit every industry and every application . You just have to work with the system and become familiar with it . once your use to it you will be amazed at how well it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it . You will love it.

It helps me to coach my employees in various different areas . No two people have the same problems . Some have a hard time finding deals, some have a hard time closing deals, and some have a hard time recognizing a deal. This system helps me to understand and help fill the training gaps.

Xvoyant review by Crystal R.
Crystal R.

"Game changer for sales managers/coaches!"

What do you like best?

Xvoyant ties coaching to Salesforce which allows coaches to create individual coaching plans for sales people based on actual production. The skills and activity together is a game changer in terms of having great tactical application to succeed. It also reduces the amount of time it takes coaches to prepare for worthwhile coaching sessions. This is something we have been waiting for!!

What do you dislike?

It just keeps getting better the more we use it!

Improved coaching. Transparent coaching. We have player coaches, their time is limited. Xvoyant makes it easier for them to be productive individually while also being great Leedsrs coaching their teams.

Xvoyant review by User

"Xvoyant Review"

What do you like best?

Xvoyant is extremely easy for me to use and read. The information flows in from Salesforce and allows me to have accurate information on my team. The coaching tools help me hold my team accountable to the goals that they set.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload files into Xvoyant. When I ask my team to create a plan or do a training I would like to attach that document in to Xvoyant.

I am able to track my team on one platform. Xvoyant gives me the ability to coach to the numbers.

Xvoyant review by Hope B.
Hope B.

"Great Sales Coaching System"

What do you like best?

I am a very visual person, so presenting the coaching process, and successes that come from that coaching with charts, and graphs is great. Our employees can see how they are doing compared to their peers in a very straight forward, non-threatening environment. Xvoyant makes the coaching process simple and fun.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything about the system I dislike.

Saving time and improving the coaching process. Xvoyant makes the coaching process rewarding, because you can really measure the results.

Xvoyant review by Jared G.
Jared G.

"Best coaching technology out there, hands down. . not even a close second!"

What do you like best?

The ability to see my officers progress graphically. I also like to show them how they are doing in relation to their peers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the technology is amazing. The technology is perfect for our needs. I appreciate the partnership a ton.

We know that 20% our officers are hitting goal, and can graphically see it. We are now able to coach the next 60% to raising their game.

Xvoyant review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Xvoyant is the future of Sales Management"

What do you like best?

The user experience is easy from setup to daily use. It's clean and simple, and we get a ton of value from it with very little time invested. The visibility it gives managers is probably the best part.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We've been able to use it with no issues. Excited to see what they have in store for the roadmap.

Mainly, where my rep needs actionable coaching and when to do. Usually, I know too late or don't have the ability to verify with data, but with Xvoyant, it turns the data into something I can take action on.

Xvoyant review by User

"Great tool for great team play"

What do you like best?

T0his tool colllect the datas and show in graps that help the team lead where the sales is in worst and in best so that it help the team to pin point the issue rise and do the remedy coaching.

What do you dislike?

We didn't encounter any issue on this and in fact its show great tools for improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this tool specially for mid to large team

It help our team lead to see where the team member weakness and strenght in fast measurement and accurate data graphs

Xvoyant review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Review for Xvoyant"

What do you like best?

The support and "white glove" experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. The staff and support is outstanding.

Coaching. I don't think you can ever have enough tools t help "coach-up" you people. Xvoyant provides easy visibility to the manager and the rep to monitor progress.

Xvoyant review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="ef92372c-032f-42d2-9fcb-735f9e783cee">Charles B.</span>
Charles B.
" itemprop="name" />

"Great Prodcut that has show good results"

What do you like best?

Visual and Simple.

What do you dislike?

Admitting I was wrong about it.

Coaching and pipeline review system. First and only system I now use with my employee coachings.

Xvoyant review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"The future of sales coaching technology"

What do you like best?

it allows you to see your entire team at a snapshot visually and simply.

What do you dislike?

The system continues to improve and the more we use it, the better it becomes.

An easy simplification to coaching where everyone can see what is being measured and how the stack against those measurements.

Learning about Xvoyant?

* We monitor all Xvoyant reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.