Yabla

Yabla online language immersion improves skills with authentic videos featuring bilingual captions and interactive controls.

Work for Yabla?

Learning about Yabla?

Yabla Reviews

Ask Yabla a Question
Showing 2 Yabla reviews
Yabla review by Naomi R.
Naomi R.

"Yabla can be really great in the right classroom"

What do you like best?

I love that Yabla lets students play the video clips at a slower speed and also allows them to put the subtitles on. It's also nice to be able to click on the words in the subtitles to learn what the new words mean.

What do you dislike?

Some of the content is great, but I had a hard time finding a lot of videos that my students liked. I also felt like the scoring of points was a bit off and didn't always seem accurate to the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create your students usernames and passwords for them, and keep them! They'll forget!

I love that I can use authentic French videos where people have a variety of accents. My students need that exposure!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yabla
Yabla review by Joanne R.
Joanne R.

"Great updated videos for language learners"

What do you like best?

Yabla has videos that are current and relevant. Utilizing real language that is relatable to students is great so that they stay engaged. There are different levels of videos, so some are perfect for beginners, while others are more advanced. Having captions is nice for the reading component.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a feature to slow down the speaking. There are easy commands to rewind or fast forward, as well as captions, which helps quite a bit.

Yabla provides real videos for student's viewing. Yabla has a variety of videos with different lengths and complexity, which is a nice mix for students.

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Yabla?

* We monitor all Yabla reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.