Yardi Genesis2

Yardi Genesis2 is a cloud-based property management and accounting solution designed to manage for small to mid-sides portfolios.

Work for Yardi Genesis2?

Learning about Genesis2?

Yardi Genesis2 Reviews

Ask Genesis2 a Question
Showing 5 Genesis2 reviews
Genesis2 review by <span>Susan P.</span>
Susan P.

"Simple but seemed to have a lot of bugs"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to learn. I used this program for about two weeks and understood the entire layout.

What do you dislike?

The software itself seemed to fail quite a bit. Having to close out and re-enter the program was common.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very useful tool when working in large teams with multiple properties.

We used yardi to organize potential renters before sending them to leasing. This made it easy to keep track of what documents were still needed, and communicate with our team in an efficient manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yardi Genesis2
Genesis2 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great Product with Great Support"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate this software program; never have a problem teaching new employees how to use.

I easily track rent payments and accounts payables and the ability to export ledgers to word or excel is super helpful when trying to reconcile difficult accounts. Also love how I can attach images/documents to resident files.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really that I dislike about this product; anytime I've had a problem I've gotten right through to support and my issues are always immediately rectified.

Resident files, accounting, vacancy reports; pretty much anything that we need to do with a resident file or vendor file can be done in this program and its super user friendly.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Genesis2 review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Yardi Review"

What do you like best?

I really like their reports and how they are set up. They look very professional!

What do you dislike?

Needs to be a little more user-friendly.

We are solving our property management accounting problems with yardi!

Genesis2 review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and capabilities. I had no trouble learning how to use this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I dislike. It's a great product that is very thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product that I would recommend.

Leasing to prospects and taking care of resident issues.

Genesis2 review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Still new"

What do you like best?

Saves time in some areas, auto population is. Ice

What do you dislike?

Very very time consuming to set up, tedious

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have them set it up.

One platform va two

Learning about Yardi Genesis2?

* We monitor all Yardi Genesis2 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.