Yardi Voyager

3.9

Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.

Work for Yardi Voyager?

Learning about Yardi Voyager?

Yardi Voyager Reviews

Ask Yardi Voyager a Question
Showing 103 Yardi Voyager reviews
Yardi Voyager review by Eisha M. C.
Eisha M. C.

"Makes things so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of it all. The training modules are also super helpful for when you are just beginning. Creating and editing charges is so simple, I could do it with my eyes closed. I love being able to search for people using both their first and last names. Creating batches is very easy as well. Overall, I've had good luck using Yardi. It seems to make my job a lot easier currently which I really appreciate!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't run into anything that I don't like! It has made my life at work so much easier than it was

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training modules!

We switched from a different software to Yardi and it has made my job so much easier. What used to take me hours now takes me half the time! And it's actually enjoyable because it's easy to understand and I am not constantly getting frustrated with the software. We found that it's really easy to track charges, who inputted them, when they were added, etc. etc. which helps us audit

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yardi Voyager
Yardi Voyager review by User

"Review of Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

It's best quality is that it is basic. It's pretty easy to figure out things by exploring functions and buttons. They also provide training material for harder functions that you might need.

What do you dislike?

This some what goes against what I mentioned about, but there are a few functions that are not that easy to find. Reports for example - yes the reports function is easy to fine - but then figuring out which report is which is a sea of reports is a lot sometimes.

We previously used AMSI, so in terms of beneficial, it's simply beneficial because it's all around easier to use and more reliable than AMSI. We use Yardi Voyager at our student housing properties - which allows us to simply charge rent, move them in and out, charge violations and fees, and enter their paper work smoothly.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Yardi Voyager review by User

"Not bad if you have good training"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to read and for the most part is clear when it comes to finding what you need. The software will let you know if you are doing something wrong before you submit it which is nice if you are in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

I think it has a lot of unnecessary drop down and steps to get reports that you need. I wish that it had a better scheduling system that was easier to read. It won't remind you of anything, you just have to go in and check anything you need to do for the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be easy if you have the correct training on it.

We have all of our residents in the system, it keeps us organized. There is no way we couldnt have a software like this at my job.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Yardi for Property Management all in one solution"

What do you like best?

Yardi's customization abilities are second to none. Because of the SQL Language it's written in and it's integration or simple Word documents to pull information via tokens from the database makes it a robust and customizable platform. It's integrations with hundreds of vendors and online systems make it a complete prospect to tenant management system. Accounting is detailed and in depth providing fully featured analysis of finances

What do you dislike?

Because it relies heavily on SQL as it's database, there is a steep learning curve to customize the software. It's not for the average user. It doesn't have drag and drop reporting. There are numerous modules that can make the platform expensive and bloated. Upgrades are bi-yearly so glitches and quality of life enhancements are slow coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get the most bang for your buck, become a SQL expert. It's integrations with it's online payment system, Rentcafe work but you feel like they are two seperate companies that don't talk to each other.

If you have enough staff to administer Yardi, it can be great but it's not meant for a 1 or 2 person IT staff.

We use it to manage 700+ commercial and residential units. We track the entire life cycle of a tenant from prospect to tenant. We use it to collect online payments, maintenance requests, and provide owners in depth accounting financial analysis.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The custom reporting feature is my favorite part about leasehawk. You can make custom reports for prospects to see when you should be following up with them per their move in date ect. If you contact them, they can make different reports for you. For example we wanted a report to be able to see garage history that we could not previously see.

What do you dislike?

Where I would like to see improvement with Yardi is being able to make credit card payments in any browser, and a history where you can see all notes from interactions with the resident. Easier Access than a memo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start to use and think of different reports that they can create for you that would be beneficial to your company.

We have wanted a better way to follow up with our prospects, which is why we converted to leasehawk. We are now switching over to Yaridi CRM to make it easier for our employees to have everything in one spot.

Yardi Voyager review by jennifer t.
jennifer t.

"Yardi is a great tool in property management "

What do you like best?

I like how easy Yardi is to navigate and the fact the basically all of the administrative tasks needed to perform my job as a property manager can be done through the system. It is also convenient because other systems such as LeaseHawk and RentCAFE sync with Yardi, making my job that much easier.

What do you dislike?

I would say the main thing I dislike is how sometimes certain functions do not work on certain browsers. I also think it can be king of confusing how administrative functions can be done in more than one way. I think this overcomplicates everything. Especially, when communicating functions to co-workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone walk you through the system and not just get thrown into it.

I am not completely sure what this question is asking. I would not say there are any particular business problems we are solving using Yardi. If there was that would be something my superiors would know more about. The benefits are clear, they allow me to do my job as a property manager effectively and efficiently!

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

Yardi is great for consolidating a large real estate private equity fund of various investments. Easy to book journal entries, record equity movement, and run summarized financial reports at various levels throughout our structures.

What do you dislike?

With complicated fund structures with varying degrees of legal entities in org chart structures with varying ownership percentages, Yardi can be very finnickey in cascading and consolidating/rolling up financials at the correct percentages for each entity in each deal structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend lots of time in the design phase of setting up the system in order for it to function properly upfront rather than poorly designing upfront and having to book lots of manual journal entries to force the system to work for your needs.

We use Yardi as our firm-wide financial reporting system to import the books and records from the properties into which our funds invest, and use Yardi to consolidate those books and records through our various legal org chart structures to ultimately arrive at consolidated fund-level financials.

Yardi Voyager review by Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.

"Not better than Appfolio but you can manage"

What do you like best?

This program has the basic essentials but is not easy to use. It kicks us out conintuusly and is difficult to search for specific items on the persons page. It is not good when you have to search specific information because it only pulls up the main person on the lease and then you have to give up when trying to find additional occupants.

What do you dislike?

everything. I was used to using appfolio with my previous company and switching to yardi has been awful. Very slow and not an efficient program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is older and not great.

This is a very basic system for keeping track of financials and tenants. This system, however, is not user-friendly. Not many benefits to be had with this program.

Yardi Voyager review by Alison C.
Alison C.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Once you learn the functionalities, it is very easy to use. The way you can run certain lists and export Excel files is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to import Excel files to create payables. It would be nice if it had a feature to import bank transactions like Quicken does too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who knows it well to explain it to you. There are certain small actions that need to be taken to complete tasks so it is nice to have someone very familiar with it to show you.

All accounting problems are solved through Yardi. It is very easy and simple for multiple users to access everything together. It is very easy to collaborate with coworkers.

Yardi Voyager review by William N.
William N.

"Useful Property Management Software "

What do you like best?

I currently use Yardi Voyager to run accounting reports. The software is very easy to use, and it is not difficult to navigate the various menus. I like how reports can be easily converted to excel.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to learn all the attributes that you can assign in Yardi. I only use Yardi to run trial balances. I wish I knew more about the attribute features for running reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi has a help site, but it is not very widely known. Yardi should promote the site to help users.

Yardi allows me to run accounting reports which allows my team to book tax accruals.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Thorough software for experienced users"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of functions within Yardi Voyager - it can be a one-stop shop for all of your property management needs.

What do you dislike?

The design is not intuitive. I find myself having to click around the tabs to find what I need. Voyager is only able to be accessed in Explorer, which can be quite slow comparative to Chrome. We use it in conjunction with Entrata and syncing resident information can sometimes take 24 hours, which slows the leasing process down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have used Yardi in the past, you may find using Voyager easy and intuitive. For those who are used to Entrata or OneSite, I would recommend staying with those as they are more streamlined and have a cleaner design.

Yardi Voyager is used mostly for work orders, move-outs, transfers, and resident ledgers.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, and doesn't require an expert to navigate. Everything is in one place, and it's convenient to find everything you need at the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

It can run a bit slow at times, and makes it difficult when you are trying to run something in the moment, or when you have a guest waiting for something. It can be a bit difficult to find things sometimes with the new upgrades, but once you get used to it, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient, and give yourself time to learn the new system.

Everything resident related we are able to use with ease. Email, rent roll, delinquency, it's all in one place and we don't have to go searching for it most of the time.

Yardi Voyager review by Allison I.
Allison I.

"Easy to use, Very Helpful!"

What do you like best?

The easy to use system is great for both residential and commercial communities. While it does get slow and log out quickly, I love the multi-platform use this offers.

What do you dislike?

Frequently the page will freeze or be slow, and the automatic log out can get quite annoying.

All of my properties are located in one database. From accounting, to management, to payscan. It is a great system with so many tools.

Yardi Voyager review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Another Giant Software Company for MultiFamily"

What do you like best?

Their reporting is great, far superior to most other multifamily housing software I’ve used previously.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support is so slow. It’s impossible to Get things accomplished timely but I’ve found this to be true for many company’s this size. Also customization can be a huge struggle or you will just pay a lot in order to be able to customize your own data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The functions that work well are accounting. I have used other competitors and honestly it is a challenge to find a product specific to the multifamily industry that can do everything you need.

They handle all major functionality needed in multifamily, reporting, amounting, leases, etc.You definitely need a property management software to be successful, so I just wish they would listen to the feedback and make changes.

Yardi Voyager review by Aaron A.
Aaron A.

"Solid property management/ERP"

What do you like best?

Yardi offers an integrated application to manage properties, employees, residents, and maintenance requests. The interface is simple to use and understand. The web-based and hosted nature of the application makes it incredibly easy to use. The mobile apps are very clean and easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

The configuration and setup of Yardi is difficult at times. Yardi will perform system maintenance and fail to inform the administrators of this before it is done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi is more geared toward multi-family/apartment style housing. The single-family module was clunky and difficult to use. The most recent update of Yardi made single-family easier to manage.

We have been able to establish a single location for rent, lease, and maintenance management. Residents are now able to apply online for the home that they wish to rent without making the trip into the office.

Yardi Voyager review by Mary G.
Mary G.

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that it is an internet based platform that makes all aspects of property management more streamlined. we can have electronic approvals set up so that eliminates alot of back and forth with invoices.

What do you dislike?

there isn't much I dislike about Yardi...I feel it is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend their product

In my current company we are using Yardi for accounting purposes.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Average Product"

What do you like best?

Love that you can run several reports on this platform, the ease in drilling down in the data is great as well. There is a lot you can do with this that all integrate together but you also have the option of just selecting a couple things as well. The possibilities are endless.

What do you dislike?

It feels old, the whole layout is very basic and while the information is great I think there are more intuitive ways to do the same stuff. I do think with some updates and bringing the look more into the future would greatly improve the retention of use and ease of training new people to not only use it but also be able to see the vast amount of possibilities there are with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say if you want a platform that is widely used and been around for a long time this is well worth looking into as an option. It's got a wide range of stuff you can do with it but you're not locked into using it for everything if you don't want to.

We used this platform mainly to track rent and expenses, the reports we could run for quarterly, yearly, and even monthly items and drill down to see the variances and discrepancies in income vs expenses and to be able to plan ahead and see what we may be missing. Great product with endless possibilities.

Yardi Voyager review by William G.
William G.

"Yardi Vouager - Powerful"

What do you like best?

Yardi Voyager has very solid AR and AP functionality. I really like the Commercial Cafe and the ability for the tenants to make pre-authorized payments via ACH or credit card.

What do you dislike?

I wish the canned analytic reports came out formatted better for presentation. The report headers from the Analytics are weak.

Yardi allows for quick monthly posting of tenant charges, which makes the AR process very efficient.

Yardi Voyager review by User

"very helpful for managing residents ledgers/reports"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can check all residents ledgers, and there are so many reports that help with running the business and keeping track of finances. It is perfect for a multi family property management company. You can run reports for: unpaid rent, prepaid rent, directories, traffic logs, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a faster way to post things such as late fees to unpaid residents. At this time, you must charge them up individually, in bulk, in order to apply the charges. It would be nice to be able to choose one charge code (i.e. latefee), and somehow auto-apply the latefee to all units that have unpaid rent at the time.

I have realized that it is a great benefit to be able to look up resident information and ledgers electronically, rather than always having to pull a physical file and manually search. It is faster and much more efficient with Yardi.

User in Real Estate

"Easiest Property Management Software"

What do you like best?

Yardi makes managing out properties so easy. I enjoy that the dashboard lets us know our leased and occupied percentages so easily, and accounting is a dream. I've worked with other softwares that have not allowed me to credit back to the charged account and it becomes a nightmare on the financial report. Instead, Yardi allows me to correct those mistakes and create a paper trail for our leasing team: IE a waived late fee doesn't disappear but shows as a charge and then a credit so staff know that the resident has utilized their one chance. We also can pull any reporting easily to search for what we would like to know.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the notes section is difficult to see while on the resident page. It would be better if the team was able to see notes written without having to click to another tab while they're on the phone speaking with the resident.

Monday reports go such much faster with Yardi! I'm able to easily pull the information in ways that other property management software did not allow me to.

User in Real Estate

"Very Disappointed with YARDI's implementation and customer service support"

What do you like best?

We have been a YARDI software customer since the 1980's starting with YARDI professional and the software worked well for our needs.

What do you dislike?

After upgrading this year to Yardi Voyager 7S, we have had nothing but frustration with the YARDI implementation team and customer service. The employee turnover at YARDI is staggering and after seven months of paying for the software, we finally obtained a business analysis which discovered that YARDI had assigned us to the wrong implementation team; residential, not HOA Management. I would not recommend that any HOA management company select or use YARDI software or products based on our experience with their customer service and support teams. It has been a most disappointing and frustrating experience for our entire management team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid this company and look at other software solutions. The customer service and support of this company is horrible.

We are using YARDI Voyager 7S solely for HOA and Community Association Management services.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Hub for information and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that the bulk of the information we access and use on a daily basis can be stored and kept all in one place. I also like that once you have used it a few times it is pretty easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that each item clicked on opens it's own window. That may be a computer setting but It seems to reset each time I log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well for property management/housing assistance purposes and allows us to track all the information we need in one place.

Data storage, service implementation and progress tracking. We can track progress of participants as they set and achieve goals and also view income and work history.

"Yardi in a nutshell "

What do you like best?

Yardi provides a convenient way to use basic day to day functions and pull much needed reports in one platform. It's user friendly and seems like it integrates with other systems well. It's great for tracking resident information and even better when needing to search for resident. Any analytic you need to find out, yardi probably has a report for it. Definitely my favorite.

What do you dislike?

Constant change: Because yardi is constantly improving their systems a lot of functions change often, and reports you knew how to access one way now uses another way. Also Yardi seems to slow down around the first of the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend anyone to just try it. Hands down my Favorite.

You can easily pull your properties stats. And with one glance at the dashboard you know who's moving in/out, evictions, work orders, occupancy, ect.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Internet

"From CTI to Yardi Voyager 7"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Yardi Voyager is the amount of online references and quick search features that help new and seasoned users navigate through the various menus and options to find exactly what they are seeking. Going from a CTI platform to Yardi Voyager was an easy transition due to the amount of reference materials that Yardi Client Central makes available. From the quick menu setup to the performing a general search, the ease of use is what I like the best. It makes performing our client accounting functions very easy and effective.

What do you dislike?

There are a few items that I dislike about Yardi Voyager. At times, a general ledger rebuild is needed in order for financials to balance to the subledgers. We have run into instances where we run a financial statement in a prior month and rerun that same financial statement in the current month, and the amounts are different or the trial balance or balance sheet are not in balance. The level of trust and confidence in the product can be questionable at times which makes it sometimes difficult to understand why static data may change from day to day at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Yardi Voyager to others because there are many options for reporting and analytics that are automated and very detailed that can set your company apart from others due to the complexity yet simplicity of the software options available within the program.

I am an accounting controller for a real estate investment firm. We have to provide client and owner financials and performance reporting and special analysis to our end users in order for them to evaluate their investment's health, make decisions about their real estate allocation in the over scheme of their business, and to decide which industries to invest in and their basic overall investment strategies. We have to ensure that the financial data presented to the client is correct and complete which is why we rely on Yardi Voyager for our accounting needs. We have seen several benefits from using Yardi Voyager including the ease of over use of the software, the ability to automate many tasks and schedules that were once done with an Excel spreadsheet, and to improve our reporting to the client by being able to offer more enhanced reporting that is comparable with our competition.

Yardi Voyager review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Could be more user friendly"

What do you like best?

Gets the job done, tracks contracts and payables. Has many different functions if your accounting department sets them up properly, can be a great tool if used correctly.

What do you dislike?

Many errors and functions often stop working. When using the contract log summary you are not able to highlight a row, so when looking at a large list of contracts it can be difficult to track the contract al the way over to the hyperlink.

It has streamlined contract and invoice management across the company for all levels (from accounting staff to office managers) in multiple offices across the country)

Yardi Voyager review by Hali H.
Hali H.

"Never have issues"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. I also love that I am always learning something new about the uses for Yardi. It does so much!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular-I really like Yardi and how user friendly it is

I think Yardi prevents us from having a lot of problems that we could potentially have.

Yardi Voyager review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Assistant Portfolio Manager"

What do you like best?

I really like the Rent Cafe integration, it makes the online leasing a lot easier. One of my favorite features is the option to have memo's related to specific items, as well as the tenant page. Entering and updating tenant information is very simple and user friendly. TEST MODE! It is an awesome feature!

What do you dislike?

The system feels a little outdated, no going back once changing something. When reversing charges on a tenants' ledger it made it confusing to keep track of finances and rent payments/balances owed.

Tenant management, I love the reports.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator

"Nice Platform Needing Updates"

What do you like best?

I like all of the ways I can use Yardi, and how I can implement it into my daily outreach as well as my letters. That is possibly the best feature.

What do you dislike?

The platform times you out way too fast, and it doesn't always apply the terms we've created on different accounts. I also notice a lot of error codes and page refreshes as inconvenient times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient! Updates are coming and are worth it!

Auto populating letters to residents. I love this feature as it cuts time in half, easily.

Yardi Voyager review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Run various reports such as rent roll, monthly variance analysis, and AR."

What do you like best?

The reports are accurate and generally easy to locate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take a long time for a report to be run and accessible. The site seems to run slower during certain times of the day likely related to peak usage from it's users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the best product out there if you need a system to track and measure property features such as rent rolls, monthly financials, budgets, accounts receivable, and lease abstracts.

Financial reporting to our investing client. The program allows us to accurately and efficiently report data to create a snapshot of how the property is doing, giving investors valuable information regarding return on investment.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"Good but can use improvements"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it has a variety of areas that can be utilized for our purposes on maintaining client and vendor files.

What do you dislike?

At time the software can be sluggish. Reporting features can be improved. Better planning prior to implementation could have prevented many customized features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk in depth with Yardi about the needs and requirements for all groups that will utilize the system. Implementation should be based upon workflows with an uncomplicated growth approach.

Database and management tool for the program participants and the vendors that provided units and services.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Yardi is the heart beat of our operation. "

What do you like best?

Voyager is a very powerful tool that manages every conceivable function of a property management operation. Its cloud-based functionality allows me to work from any computer, anywhere in the world. It also allows our team to work seamlessly from several locations around the region. Voyager is also very easily customized to meet unique needs of a particular user or group of users.

What do you dislike?

Workflows are not always intuitive and efficient For instance, to set up a new user, functions are required in multiple roles to successfully assign properties and set up a user account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi Voyager is a very dense and not always easy-to-navigate tool. Don't bite off more than you can chew. When you sign up, be modest in the extra options and features you want to take on board (Leasing Pad, PopCard, etc) and integrate them into your process one at a time.

Yardi is the backbone of our business. It manages our payables, receivables, resident records, maintenance, and procurement. We are able to integrate other software tools with Yardi which allows our leasing agents and maintenance technicians to access data from the field on mobile devices.

Yardi Voyager review by Niki S.
Niki S.

"Yardi is slow but has a lot of potential"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple aspects to Yardi. The work orders are easier to manage than our previous platform and charging residents is very easy to do as well.

What do you dislike?

Yardi is slow and takes a long time to load. Uploading things takes time and you are constantly having to wait for Yardi to catch up.

Yardi is slow. The benefits are that Yardi has combined a lot of things hat we used to have to do separately.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Yardi Voyager - Almost Great "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Yardi is the multi-role dynamic; with one login, you can access residential real estate, commercial real estate and accounting functions.

What do you dislike?

The occasional shut downs. In my 3 years of using Yardi, I would say it’s been “down” atleast 10 times. The support is usually great at getting it up and running again but you’ve may lose your work.

Residential and commercial property management accounting functions such as journal entries, check processing and financial reporting.

Yardi Voyager review by Hali H.
Hali H.

"Constantly learning new things about yardi "

What do you like best?

Everything. I really do love using Yardi.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it’s just where I work but it always seems that as soon as it’s time to close-yardi slows downs and gets all glitchy.

Oh goodness, what business problems aren’t solved. Yardi is the jack of all trades!

Yardi Voyager review by Agency
Agency

"Y Voyager"

What do you like best?

Doing accounts payable is easier that some other software.

What do you dislike?

Accounts Receivable is a bit confusing sometimes as compared to the older version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its really good in a property management business, it gives you everything you need, you have to take time for training.

we wanted to be live and be online anywhere you might want to be. Online access gives you the capability to check something without going to your work station.

Yardi Voyager review by Agency in Hospitality
Agency in Hospitality

"Easy use for water management and reimbursement services"

What do you like best?

Yardi has updated their user friendliness and their overall layout/interface. On our property we are able to use this software for residents water balances and management - it's an easy to use site with lots of reports and data and tools to use!

What do you dislike?

It can be rather difficult to post quick charges for customers who pay onsite. In addition, the moving out feature and posting of last charges for move outs is difficult. Yardi also requires a password change frequently which is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the product to go with in property management!

We are able to do final account statements in a more streamlined manner. The use of finding residents and generating statements has been easier since their update in 2017.

Yardi Voyager review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Have used Yardi for 10 plus years "

What do you like best?

I love that every thing has a report to it so you can see just where your income is being generated, marketing dollars spent, traffic sources coming from, and even guest cards for customers with follow ups built in.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a thing that i dislike at all with Yardi. It's been antop notch industry leader in property management software.

I am solving property management closing with yardi voyager. It tracks all traffic entered, closing ratios, marketing and income.

Yardi Voyager review by Sondrah L.
Sondrah L.

"Great reporting, not intuitive"

What do you like best?

The reporting functionality is pretty great, especially on the financial side.

What do you dislike?

It is incredibly difficult for non-tech savvy people to learn and it glitches quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test with your front line people first.

It is solid property management software and it allows us to really drill into the data.

Yardi Voyager review by Tiara N.
Tiara N.

"Great program - very user friendly"

What do you like best?

It's so user friendly and easy to navigate. As long as your information is input properly, you can run ANY report to easily help you work quickly.

What do you dislike?

The log out time can sometimes be hard when try to do longer data entry/budgets/lease entry

Kardin reports, budget reporting, monthly financials, rent rolls

Yardi Voyager review by Christiana W.
Christiana W.

"Yardi for commercial buildings"

What do you like best?

I like how I can pull up all vendors I used for 1 year in a few easy clicks

What do you dislike?

I hate how I can’t not press enter when I’m trying to search

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you purchase upgraded ver

Keeping all vendors and tenants ip

Yardi Voyager review by Heidi A.
Heidi A.

"Using Yardi"

What do you like best?

I like the data that yardi makes available. It’s concise and easy to read

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it displays to the end user. It needs an interface update and a stronger search capabili

Property management accounting that is accurate and real time capable

Yardi Voyager review by User in Financial Services

"Powerful tool, but minor changes would make a big difference"

What do you like best?

Its simple to navigate once you know system. All of the info we need is found in one location.

What do you dislike?

It's not very user friendly, no search option. If you don't know the name of a specific report you need, it's hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are changing to Yardi 7S in the near future, we have high hopes that this will solve a lot of our problems.

The system holds everything we need to know for our property. It rarely has glitches.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Lots of Packages and Tailoring to Meet the Needs of YOUR Company"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Yardi Voyager is customization - we get exactly what we need, how we need it. If we want our prospective tenant screen to have one required field or 10, or change our mind in-between, Yardi Voyager customer service can help us customize it to suit our needs perfectly.

What do you dislike?

It has happened that calling customer service about one problem creates a new one, and often we spend a lot of time on the phone with customer service for something that shouldn't take that long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it. And if you don't like it, let Yardi know why and they can tailor it to suit your needs.

We always discover new possibilities with Yardi Voyager. When we are in the office and think "I wonder if we can do ___ with Yardi", it almost always turns out that we can, and with one call (sometimes two) to Customer Service, what we envision ends up on our Yardi Voyager screen.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Overall a good program for property management"

What do you like best?

I like that you can do almost everything in one program. It’s frustrating having to use multiple programs to get one job done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it’s buggy with certain things. For example, sometimes I click on links or whatever the case may be, and it will “think” for about 10 seconds just to shoot me back to the home screen.

I solve everything in property management aside from the actual lease and reservation forms/documents.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Was easy to use and understand"

What do you like best?

When I worked in leasing, we used Yardi and it was very intuitive and easy to understand. We even had it upgraded at one point and the changes made it better. Basically, Yardi has almost everything you need for property management.

What do you dislike?

They had a setup for the actual applications and lease process, but it wasn't that great. We used Rent Cafe for that instead. It also went out often enough to be annoying (not counting when it was down for updates).

We used it to keep track of move in, move out, paid rent, list of renters, maintenance requests (plus those completed), etc.

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

I liked Yardi due to the intuitiveness and simplistic layout. It is a true property management accounting system providing a seamless front and back end solution.

What do you dislike?

Yardi did not work for us because it did not have the features needed for our commercial management division. Yardi was very strong on the Multifamily management side, but we felt it was lacking for our other divisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full service & intuitive solution for Multifamily management, it is very difficult for Yardi to be beat.

Yardi took our Multifamily portfolio to an entire new level. We were able to provide our third party clients with data that set us apart from our competition.

Yardi Voyager review by Madelyn S.
Madelyn S.

"Property Management"

What do you like best?

Yardi is very good at what it does best - be an all-encompasing management tool. I've been using the product for a year and still find new ways of working with the system almost daily.

What do you dislike?

Learning and understanding Yardi can be difficult. I think it would do well by creating a more user friendly version.

I use Yardi to store all data and information for the association I manage

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"So many reports!"

What do you like best?

In my previous position, I worked with this program every day. I liked that there were so many reports to choose from. Working in property management, we had to run reports for so many specific items and we were able to do that with Yardi.

What do you dislike?

I would say the help feature. I'd type in my issue and it was hard to pinpoint my issue through their help function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a program that'll help with budgeting, monthly financials, rent / utility tracking, and lease administration - this is the product for you!

We solved budget issues, rent issues, financial reports were more clear and easier to follow.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to post charges and submit reports for review.

What do you dislike?

Rentable items always have an end date entered into lease charges upon processing a renewal and user must remember to remove end date. Also, rentable items that are assigned disappear from assigned residents when moving out. Must I assign first before submitting move out.

General ledger for residents, entering renewals, assigning rentable items.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Yardi does what’s needed, not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar function. I also like the PO dashboard and option.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not user friendly. I would like a search function to find anything in Yardi not just reports. It would be great for an all in one program where everything can be completed in this program vs needing additional programs like rentcafe, blue moon, popcard...etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works fine if you are looking for basic daily residential management. This can have a learning curve.

We use Yardi as our main program for resident activity. I do like that we can email residents through Yardi.

Learning about Yardi Voyager?

* We monitor all Yardi Voyager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.