Yardi Voyager

3.9

Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.

Work for Yardi Voyager?

Learning about Yardi Voyager?

Yardi Voyager Reviews

Showing 95 Yardi Voyager reviews
Yardi Voyager review by Eisha M. C.
Eisha M. C.

"Makes things so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of it all. The training modules are also super helpful for when you are just beginning. Creating and editing charges is so simple, I could do it with my eyes closed. I love being able to search for people using both their first and last names. Creating batches is very easy as well. Overall, I've had good luck using Yardi. It seems to make my job a lot easier currently which I really appreciate!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't run into anything that I don't like! It has made my life at work so much easier than it was

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training modules!

We switched from a different software to Yardi and it has made my job so much easier. What used to take me hours now takes me half the time! And it's actually enjoyable because it's easy to understand and I am not constantly getting frustrated with the software. We found that it's really easy to track charges, who inputted them, when they were added, etc. etc. which helps us audit

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yardi Voyager
Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Yardi for Property Management all in one solution"

What do you like best?

Yardi's customization abilities are second to none. Because of the SQL Language it's written in and it's integration or simple Word documents to pull information via tokens from the database makes it a robust and customizable platform. It's integrations with hundreds of vendors and online systems make it a complete prospect to tenant management system. Accounting is detailed and in depth providing fully featured analysis of finances

What do you dislike?

Because it relies heavily on SQL as it's database, there is a steep learning curve to customize the software. It's not for the average user. It doesn't have drag and drop reporting. There are numerous modules that can make the platform expensive and bloated. Upgrades are bi-yearly so glitches and quality of life enhancements are slow coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get the most bang for your buck, become a SQL expert. It's integrations with it's online payment system, Rentcafe work but you feel like they are two seperate companies that don't talk to each other.

If you have enough staff to administer Yardi, it can be great but it's not meant for a 1 or 2 person IT staff.

We use it to manage 700+ commercial and residential units. We track the entire life cycle of a tenant from prospect to tenant. We use it to collect online payments, maintenance requests, and provide owners in depth accounting financial analysis.

What Property Management solution do you use?

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The custom reporting feature is my favorite part about leasehawk. You can make custom reports for prospects to see when you should be following up with them per their move in date ect. If you contact them, they can make different reports for you. For example we wanted a report to be able to see garage history that we could not previously see.

What do you dislike?

Where I would like to see improvement with Yardi is being able to make credit card payments in any browser, and a history where you can see all notes from interactions with the resident. Easier Access than a memo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start to use and think of different reports that they can create for you that would be beneficial to your company.

We have wanted a better way to follow up with our prospects, which is why we converted to leasehawk. We are now switching over to Yaridi CRM to make it easier for our employees to have everything in one spot.

Yardi Voyager review by jennifer t.
jennifer t.

"Yardi is a great tool in property management "

What do you like best?

I like how easy Yardi is to navigate and the fact the basically all of the administrative tasks needed to perform my job as a property manager can be done through the system. It is also convenient because other systems such as LeaseHawk and RentCAFE sync with Yardi, making my job that much easier.

What do you dislike?

I would say the main thing I dislike is how sometimes certain functions do not work on certain browsers. I also think it can be king of confusing how administrative functions can be done in more than one way. I think this overcomplicates everything. Especially, when communicating functions to co-workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone walk you through the system and not just get thrown into it.

I am not completely sure what this question is asking. I would not say there are any particular business problems we are solving using Yardi. If there was that would be something my superiors would know more about. The benefits are clear, they allow me to do my job as a property manager effectively and efficiently!

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

Yardi is great for consolidating a large real estate private equity fund of various investments. Easy to book journal entries, record equity movement, and run summarized financial reports at various levels throughout our structures.

What do you dislike?

With complicated fund structures with varying degrees of legal entities in org chart structures with varying ownership percentages, Yardi can be very finnickey in cascading and consolidating/rolling up financials at the correct percentages for each entity in each deal structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend lots of time in the design phase of setting up the system in order for it to function properly upfront rather than poorly designing upfront and having to book lots of manual journal entries to force the system to work for your needs.

We use Yardi as our firm-wide financial reporting system to import the books and records from the properties into which our funds invest, and use Yardi to consolidate those books and records through our various legal org chart structures to ultimately arrive at consolidated fund-level financials.

Yardi Voyager review by Alison C.
Alison C.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Once you learn the functionalities, it is very easy to use. The way you can run certain lists and export Excel files is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to import Excel files to create payables. It would be nice if it had a feature to import bank transactions like Quicken does too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who knows it well to explain it to you. There are certain small actions that need to be taken to complete tasks so it is nice to have someone very familiar with it to show you.

All accounting problems are solved through Yardi. It is very easy and simple for multiple users to access everything together. It is very easy to collaborate with coworkers.

Yardi Voyager review by William N.
William N.

"Useful Property Management Software "

What do you like best?

I currently use Yardi Voyager to run accounting reports. The software is very easy to use, and it is not difficult to navigate the various menus. I like how reports can be easily converted to excel.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to learn all the attributes that you can assign in Yardi. I only use Yardi to run trial balances. I wish I knew more about the attribute features for running reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi has a help site, but it is not very widely known. Yardi should promote the site to help users.

Yardi allows me to run accounting reports which allows my team to book tax accruals.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Thorough software for experienced users"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of functions within Yardi Voyager - it can be a one-stop shop for all of your property management needs.

What do you dislike?

The design is not intuitive. I find myself having to click around the tabs to find what I need. Voyager is only able to be accessed in Explorer, which can be quite slow comparative to Chrome. We use it in conjunction with Entrata and syncing resident information can sometimes take 24 hours, which slows the leasing process down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have used Yardi in the past, you may find using Voyager easy and intuitive. For those who are used to Entrata or OneSite, I would recommend staying with those as they are more streamlined and have a cleaner design.

Yardi Voyager is used mostly for work orders, move-outs, transfers, and resident ledgers.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, and doesn't require an expert to navigate. Everything is in one place, and it's convenient to find everything you need at the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

It can run a bit slow at times, and makes it difficult when you are trying to run something in the moment, or when you have a guest waiting for something. It can be a bit difficult to find things sometimes with the new upgrades, but once you get used to it, it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient, and give yourself time to learn the new system.

Everything resident related we are able to use with ease. Email, rent roll, delinquency, it's all in one place and we don't have to go searching for it most of the time.

Yardi Voyager review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Another Giant Software Company for MultiFamily"

What do you like best?

Their reporting is great, far superior to most other multifamily housing software I’ve used previously.

What do you dislike?

Their customer support is so slow. It’s impossible to Get things accomplished timely but I’ve found this to be true for many company’s this size. Also customization can be a huge struggle or you will just pay a lot in order to be able to customize your own data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The functions that work well are accounting. I have used other competitors and honestly it is a challenge to find a product specific to the multifamily industry that can do everything you need.

They handle all major functionality needed in multifamily, reporting, amounting, leases, etc.You definitely need a property management software to be successful, so I just wish they would listen to the feedback and make changes.

Yardi Voyager review by Aaron A.
Aaron A.

"Solid property management/ERP"

What do you like best?

Yardi offers an integrated application to manage properties, employees, residents, and maintenance requests. The interface is simple to use and understand. The web-based and hosted nature of the application makes it incredibly easy to use. The mobile apps are very clean and easy to use as well.

What do you dislike?

The configuration and setup of Yardi is difficult at times. Yardi will perform system maintenance and fail to inform the administrators of this before it is done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi is more geared toward multi-family/apartment style housing. The single-family module was clunky and difficult to use. The most recent update of Yardi made single-family easier to manage.

We have been able to establish a single location for rent, lease, and maintenance management. Residents are now able to apply online for the home that they wish to rent without making the trip into the office.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Average Product"

What do you like best?

Love that you can run several reports on this platform, the ease in drilling down in the data is great as well. There is a lot you can do with this that all integrate together but you also have the option of just selecting a couple things as well. The possibilities are endless.

What do you dislike?

It feels old, the whole layout is very basic and while the information is great I think there are more intuitive ways to do the same stuff. I do think with some updates and bringing the look more into the future would greatly improve the retention of use and ease of training new people to not only use it but also be able to see the vast amount of possibilities there are with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say if you want a platform that is widely used and been around for a long time this is well worth looking into as an option. It's got a wide range of stuff you can do with it but you're not locked into using it for everything if you don't want to.

We used this platform mainly to track rent and expenses, the reports we could run for quarterly, yearly, and even monthly items and drill down to see the variances and discrepancies in income vs expenses and to be able to plan ahead and see what we may be missing. Great product with endless possibilities.

Yardi Voyager review by William G.
William G.

"Yardi Vouager - Powerful"

What do you like best?

Yardi Voyager has very solid AR and AP functionality. I really like the Commercial Cafe and the ability for the tenants to make pre-authorized payments via ACH or credit card.

What do you dislike?

I wish the canned analytic reports came out formatted better for presentation. The report headers from the Analytics are weak.

Yardi allows for quick monthly posting of tenant charges, which makes the AR process very efficient.

Yardi Voyager review by User

"very helpful for managing residents ledgers/reports"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can check all residents ledgers, and there are so many reports that help with running the business and keeping track of finances. It is perfect for a multi family property management company. You can run reports for: unpaid rent, prepaid rent, directories, traffic logs, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a faster way to post things such as late fees to unpaid residents. At this time, you must charge them up individually, in bulk, in order to apply the charges. It would be nice to be able to choose one charge code (i.e. latefee), and somehow auto-apply the latefee to all units that have unpaid rent at the time.

I have realized that it is a great benefit to be able to look up resident information and ledgers electronically, rather than always having to pull a physical file and manually search. It is faster and much more efficient with Yardi.

User in Real Estate

"Easiest Property Management Software"

What do you like best?

Yardi makes managing out properties so easy. I enjoy that the dashboard lets us know our leased and occupied percentages so easily, and accounting is a dream. I've worked with other softwares that have not allowed me to credit back to the charged account and it becomes a nightmare on the financial report. Instead, Yardi allows me to correct those mistakes and create a paper trail for our leasing team: IE a waived late fee doesn't disappear but shows as a charge and then a credit so staff know that the resident has utilized their one chance. We also can pull any reporting easily to search for what we would like to know.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the notes section is difficult to see while on the resident page. It would be better if the team was able to see notes written without having to click to another tab while they're on the phone speaking with the resident.

Monday reports go such much faster with Yardi! I'm able to easily pull the information in ways that other property management software did not allow me to.

User in Real Estate

"Very Disappointed with YARDI's implementation and customer service support"

What do you like best?

We have been a YARDI software customer since the 1980's starting with YARDI professional and the software worked well for our needs.

What do you dislike?

After upgrading this year to Yardi Voyager 7S, we have had nothing but frustration with the YARDI implementation team and customer service. The employee turnover at YARDI is staggering and after seven months of paying for the software, we finally obtained a business analysis which discovered that YARDI had assigned us to the wrong implementation team; residential, not HOA Management. I would not recommend that any HOA management company select or use YARDI software or products based on our experience with their customer service and support teams. It has been a most disappointing and frustrating experience for our entire management team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid this company and look at other software solutions. The customer service and support of this company is horrible.

We are using YARDI Voyager 7S solely for HOA and Community Association Management services.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Hub for information and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that the bulk of the information we access and use on a daily basis can be stored and kept all in one place. I also like that once you have used it a few times it is pretty easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that each item clicked on opens it's own window. That may be a computer setting but It seems to reset each time I log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well for property management/housing assistance purposes and allows us to track all the information we need in one place.

Data storage, service implementation and progress tracking. We can track progress of participants as they set and achieve goals and also view income and work history.

"Yardi in a nutshell "

What do you like best?

Yardi provides a convenient way to use basic day to day functions and pull much needed reports in one platform. It's user friendly and seems like it integrates with other systems well. It's great for tracking resident information and even better when needing to search for resident. Any analytic you need to find out, yardi probably has a report for it. Definitely my favorite.

What do you dislike?

Constant change: Because yardi is constantly improving their systems a lot of functions change often, and reports you knew how to access one way now uses another way. Also Yardi seems to slow down around the first of the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend anyone to just try it. Hands down my Favorite.

You can easily pull your properties stats. And with one glance at the dashboard you know who's moving in/out, evictions, work orders, occupancy, ect.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Internet

"From CTI to Yardi Voyager 7"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Yardi Voyager is the amount of online references and quick search features that help new and seasoned users navigate through the various menus and options to find exactly what they are seeking. Going from a CTI platform to Yardi Voyager was an easy transition due to the amount of reference materials that Yardi Client Central makes available. From the quick menu setup to the performing a general search, the ease of use is what I like the best. It makes performing our client accounting functions very easy and effective.

What do you dislike?

There are a few items that I dislike about Yardi Voyager. At times, a general ledger rebuild is needed in order for financials to balance to the subledgers. We have run into instances where we run a financial statement in a prior month and rerun that same financial statement in the current month, and the amounts are different or the trial balance or balance sheet are not in balance. The level of trust and confidence in the product can be questionable at times which makes it sometimes difficult to understand why static data may change from day to day at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Yardi Voyager to others because there are many options for reporting and analytics that are automated and very detailed that can set your company apart from others due to the complexity yet simplicity of the software options available within the program.

I am an accounting controller for a real estate investment firm. We have to provide client and owner financials and performance reporting and special analysis to our end users in order for them to evaluate their investment's health, make decisions about their real estate allocation in the over scheme of their business, and to decide which industries to invest in and their basic overall investment strategies. We have to ensure that the financial data presented to the client is correct and complete which is why we rely on Yardi Voyager for our accounting needs. We have seen several benefits from using Yardi Voyager including the ease of over use of the software, the ability to automate many tasks and schedules that were once done with an Excel spreadsheet, and to improve our reporting to the client by being able to offer more enhanced reporting that is comparable with our competition.

Yardi Voyager review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Could be more user friendly"

What do you like best?

Gets the job done, tracks contracts and payables. Has many different functions if your accounting department sets them up properly, can be a great tool if used correctly.

What do you dislike?

Many errors and functions often stop working. When using the contract log summary you are not able to highlight a row, so when looking at a large list of contracts it can be difficult to track the contract al the way over to the hyperlink.

It has streamlined contract and invoice management across the company for all levels (from accounting staff to office managers) in multiple offices across the country)

Yardi Voyager review by Hali H.
Hali H.

"Never have issues"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. I also love that I am always learning something new about the uses for Yardi. It does so much!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular-I really like Yardi and how user friendly it is

I think Yardi prevents us from having a lot of problems that we could potentially have.

Yardi Voyager review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Assistant Portfolio Manager"

What do you like best?

I really like the Rent Cafe integration, it makes the online leasing a lot easier. One of my favorite features is the option to have memo's related to specific items, as well as the tenant page. Entering and updating tenant information is very simple and user friendly. TEST MODE! It is an awesome feature!

What do you dislike?

The system feels a little outdated, no going back once changing something. When reversing charges on a tenants' ledger it made it confusing to keep track of finances and rent payments/balances owed.

Tenant management, I love the reports.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator

"Nice Platform Needing Updates"

What do you like best?

I like all of the ways I can use Yardi, and how I can implement it into my daily outreach as well as my letters. That is possibly the best feature.

What do you dislike?

The platform times you out way too fast, and it doesn't always apply the terms we've created on different accounts. I also notice a lot of error codes and page refreshes as inconvenient times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient! Updates are coming and are worth it!

Auto populating letters to residents. I love this feature as it cuts time in half, easily.

Yardi Voyager review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Run various reports such as rent roll, monthly variance analysis, and AR."

What do you like best?

The reports are accurate and generally easy to locate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take a long time for a report to be run and accessible. The site seems to run slower during certain times of the day likely related to peak usage from it's users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the best product out there if you need a system to track and measure property features such as rent rolls, monthly financials, budgets, accounts receivable, and lease abstracts.

Financial reporting to our investing client. The program allows us to accurately and efficiently report data to create a snapshot of how the property is doing, giving investors valuable information regarding return on investment.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"Good but can use improvements"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it has a variety of areas that can be utilized for our purposes on maintaining client and vendor files.

What do you dislike?

At time the software can be sluggish. Reporting features can be improved. Better planning prior to implementation could have prevented many customized features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk in depth with Yardi about the needs and requirements for all groups that will utilize the system. Implementation should be based upon workflows with an uncomplicated growth approach.

Database and management tool for the program participants and the vendors that provided units and services.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Yardi is the heart beat of our operation. "

What do you like best?

Voyager is a very powerful tool that manages every conceivable function of a property management operation. Its cloud-based functionality allows me to work from any computer, anywhere in the world. It also allows our team to work seamlessly from several locations around the region. Voyager is also very easily customized to meet unique needs of a particular user or group of users.

What do you dislike?

Workflows are not always intuitive and efficient For instance, to set up a new user, functions are required in multiple roles to successfully assign properties and set up a user account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi Voyager is a very dense and not always easy-to-navigate tool. Don't bite off more than you can chew. When you sign up, be modest in the extra options and features you want to take on board (Leasing Pad, PopCard, etc) and integrate them into your process one at a time.

Yardi is the backbone of our business. It manages our payables, receivables, resident records, maintenance, and procurement. We are able to integrate other software tools with Yardi which allows our leasing agents and maintenance technicians to access data from the field on mobile devices.

Yardi Voyager review by Niki S.
Niki S.

"Yardi is slow but has a lot of potential"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple aspects to Yardi. The work orders are easier to manage than our previous platform and charging residents is very easy to do as well.

What do you dislike?

Yardi is slow and takes a long time to load. Uploading things takes time and you are constantly having to wait for Yardi to catch up.

Yardi is slow. The benefits are that Yardi has combined a lot of things hat we used to have to do separately.

Yardi Voyager review by User

"Yardi Voyager - Almost Great "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Yardi is the multi-role dynamic; with one login, you can access residential real estate, commercial real estate and accounting functions.

What do you dislike?

The occasional shut downs. In my 3 years of using Yardi, I would say it’s been “down” atleast 10 times. The support is usually great at getting it up and running again but you’ve may lose your work.

Residential and commercial property management accounting functions such as journal entries, check processing and financial reporting.

Yardi Voyager review by Hali H.
Hali H.

"Constantly learning new things about yardi "

What do you like best?

Everything. I really do love using Yardi.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it’s just where I work but it always seems that as soon as it’s time to close-yardi slows downs and gets all glitchy.

Oh goodness, what business problems aren’t solved. Yardi is the jack of all trades!

Yardi Voyager review by Agency in Hospitality
Agency in Hospitality

"Easy use for water management and reimbursement services"

What do you like best?

Yardi has updated their user friendliness and their overall layout/interface. On our property we are able to use this software for residents water balances and management - it's an easy to use site with lots of reports and data and tools to use!

What do you dislike?

It can be rather difficult to post quick charges for customers who pay onsite. In addition, the moving out feature and posting of last charges for move outs is difficult. Yardi also requires a password change frequently which is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the product to go with in property management!

We are able to do final account statements in a more streamlined manner. The use of finding residents and generating statements has been easier since their update in 2017.

Yardi Voyager review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Have used Yardi for 10 plus years "

What do you like best?

I love that every thing has a report to it so you can see just where your income is being generated, marketing dollars spent, traffic sources coming from, and even guest cards for customers with follow ups built in.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a thing that i dislike at all with Yardi. It's been antop notch industry leader in property management software.

I am solving property management closing with yardi voyager. It tracks all traffic entered, closing ratios, marketing and income.

Yardi Voyager review by Sondrah L.
Sondrah L.

"Great reporting, not intuitive"

What do you like best?

The reporting functionality is pretty great, especially on the financial side.

What do you dislike?

It is incredibly difficult for non-tech savvy people to learn and it glitches quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test with your front line people first.

It is solid property management software and it allows us to really drill into the data.

Yardi Voyager review by Tiara N.
Tiara N.

"Great program - very user friendly"

What do you like best?

It's so user friendly and easy to navigate. As long as your information is input properly, you can run ANY report to easily help you work quickly.

What do you dislike?

The log out time can sometimes be hard when try to do longer data entry/budgets/lease entry

Kardin reports, budget reporting, monthly financials, rent rolls

Yardi Voyager review by Christiana W.
Christiana W.

"Yardi for commercial buildings"

What do you like best?

I like how I can pull up all vendors I used for 1 year in a few easy clicks

What do you dislike?

I hate how I can’t not press enter when I’m trying to search

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you purchase upgraded ver

Keeping all vendors and tenants ip

Yardi Voyager review by Heidi A.
Heidi A.

"Using Yardi"

What do you like best?

I like the data that yardi makes available. It’s concise and easy to read

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it displays to the end user. It needs an interface update and a stronger search capabili

Property management accounting that is accurate and real time capable

Yardi Voyager review by User in Financial Services

"Powerful tool, but minor changes would make a big difference"

What do you like best?

Its simple to navigate once you know system. All of the info we need is found in one location.

What do you dislike?

It's not very user friendly, no search option. If you don't know the name of a specific report you need, it's hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are changing to Yardi 7S in the near future, we have high hopes that this will solve a lot of our problems.

The system holds everything we need to know for our property. It rarely has glitches.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Lots of Packages and Tailoring to Meet the Needs of YOUR Company"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Yardi Voyager is customization - we get exactly what we need, how we need it. If we want our prospective tenant screen to have one required field or 10, or change our mind in-between, Yardi Voyager customer service can help us customize it to suit our needs perfectly.

What do you dislike?

It has happened that calling customer service about one problem creates a new one, and often we spend a lot of time on the phone with customer service for something that shouldn't take that long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it. And if you don't like it, let Yardi know why and they can tailor it to suit your needs.

We always discover new possibilities with Yardi Voyager. When we are in the office and think "I wonder if we can do ___ with Yardi", it almost always turns out that we can, and with one call (sometimes two) to Customer Service, what we envision ends up on our Yardi Voyager screen.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Overall a good program for property management"

What do you like best?

I like that you can do almost everything in one program. It’s frustrating having to use multiple programs to get one job done.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it’s buggy with certain things. For example, sometimes I click on links or whatever the case may be, and it will “think” for about 10 seconds just to shoot me back to the home screen.

I solve everything in property management aside from the actual lease and reservation forms/documents.

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

I liked Yardi due to the intuitiveness and simplistic layout. It is a true property management accounting system providing a seamless front and back end solution.

What do you dislike?

Yardi did not work for us because it did not have the features needed for our commercial management division. Yardi was very strong on the Multifamily management side, but we felt it was lacking for our other divisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a full service & intuitive solution for Multifamily management, it is very difficult for Yardi to be beat.

Yardi took our Multifamily portfolio to an entire new level. We were able to provide our third party clients with data that set us apart from our competition.

Yardi Voyager review by Madelyn S.
Madelyn S.

"Property Management"

What do you like best?

Yardi is very good at what it does best - be an all-encompasing management tool. I've been using the product for a year and still find new ways of working with the system almost daily.

What do you dislike?

Learning and understanding Yardi can be difficult. I think it would do well by creating a more user friendly version.

I use Yardi to store all data and information for the association I manage

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"So many reports!"

What do you like best?

In my previous position, I worked with this program every day. I liked that there were so many reports to choose from. Working in property management, we had to run reports for so many specific items and we were able to do that with Yardi.

What do you dislike?

I would say the help feature. I'd type in my issue and it was hard to pinpoint my issue through their help function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a program that'll help with budgeting, monthly financials, rent / utility tracking, and lease administration - this is the product for you!

We solved budget issues, rent issues, financial reports were more clear and easier to follow.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to post charges and submit reports for review.

What do you dislike?

Rentable items always have an end date entered into lease charges upon processing a renewal and user must remember to remove end date. Also, rentable items that are assigned disappear from assigned residents when moving out. Must I assign first before submitting move out.

General ledger for residents, entering renewals, assigning rentable items.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Yardi does what’s needed, not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar function. I also like the PO dashboard and option.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not user friendly. I would like a search function to find anything in Yardi not just reports. It would be great for an all in one program where everything can be completed in this program vs needing additional programs like rentcafe, blue moon, popcard...etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works fine if you are looking for basic daily residential management. This can have a learning curve.

We use Yardi as our main program for resident activity. I do like that we can email residents through Yardi.

"Yardi Voyager Review"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of functionality with this system. Various modules allow for many uses through one system, which helps with operational efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The system is very broad, which is good. That being said, it can sometimes feel cumbersome and overwhelming.

We utilize it as our property management accounting system, tracking account activity for a portfolio of over 30 managed properties.

Yardi Voyager review by Morgan J.
Morgan J.

"Not my favorite but for accounting purposes yes!"

What do you like best?

I don’t like Yardi for property management but I do love the accounting side of yardi for property management.

What do you dislike?

Yardi is not very user friendly, it’s take a lot on training and getting used too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Def for accounting purposes it’s amazing!

The accounting side of yardi is great to search in ledgers and residents accounts

Yardi Voyager review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Residential Multifamily Use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the accessibility of Yardi. I also like how I can pull up past residents and view unit history easily.

What do you dislike?

I find that it is sometimes slow and the system can be testy. I have to exit out completely sometimes in order to complete a task. For example- a 0 must be used before a 3 digit apartment number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To carefully type unit numbers and watch where you are inputting information, because it will send an error message.

We use Yardi for a 480 unit property, to keep track of residents and every aspect of leasing.

Yardi Voyager review by George B.
George B.

"Yardi Voyager 7s"

What do you like best?

the completeness of the program along with the support

What do you dislike?

The pricing model is insane - the models licensing model adds up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

awesome program with stellar support - negotiate sharply at the beginning as they like to licens you add on modules later at insane pricing models.

more efficient ability to analyze data, faster monthly closing procedures

Yardi Voyager review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Yardi Voyager "

What do you like best?

I love the ease and accessibility of Yardi Voyager. From drawing up reports to entering in Guests, it’s so easy!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes he program times out really fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N:A

We use Yardi voyager for entering and tracking guests, financial reports, and resident records.

User in Real Estate

"Efficient and User friendly "

What do you like best?

Yardi has always been pretty easy to use. I feel like it is capable of a lot, and I like that our Yardi team works with us to customize it to our needs as much as possible.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had many issues from the corporate side, but when I was onsite I wished our Yardi would have balanced ledgers without us having to create zero batches.

Yardi is capable of all kinds of reporting- I can’t do any state or syndicator reporting without the help of Yardi.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I like that Yardi Voyager can be used for resident lease management as well as keeping track of maintenance related tasks and accounts payable.

What do you dislike?

It seems to run slower during the busy times of the month.

Yardi Voyager assists with staff efficiency.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Does what you need but is not super user friendly"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done. There are a lot of programs that are made to work alongside Yardi to make the job easier.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that I really disliked about it when I used it. However, now that I use Onesite, I know that it is not the most user friendly program.

It works the same as any other property management program. It keeps up with leads and applicants as well as the current and past residents.

Yardi Voyager review by Administrator

"Great software for propert management"

What do you like best?

Easy to find reports and pull specific reports needed. User friendly and multiple pathways for everything. Love that I can save favorite reports as well as pull custom through analytics.

What do you dislike?

Really isn't anything I dislike about Yardi.

Property management data organization as well as financial reporting.

Yardi Voyager review by Michele G.
Michele G.

"P M Survey"

What do you like best?

User friendly, with many features, but our version doesn't doesn't have lease administration.

What do you dislike?

Not flexible. A great deal if work to sert tge program up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you understand all features Yardi offers and choose according to your most urgent needs.

Tenant delinquency, Vendor payments, recertifications

User in Real Estate

"Yardi makes our lives easier"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the tenant’s information is all laid out and you’re able to access it in many different ways.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how slow the program works, you have to wait for it to load a property before you can search a tenant, which takes a few moments.

We don’t have to keep physical records of the tenants anymore, we can always refer to Yardi for information that we’ve imput.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

Yardi is very easy to learn and use on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

You get timed out sometimes if you stay on a page too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, easy to use software for property management.

Easier to manage property including deposits and tenants information.

Yardi Voyager review by Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

"Yardi for Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Easy to use ledger and GLs. If you make a mistake, very easy to correct.

What do you dislike?

A lot of functions that I didn't use were still an option.

Looking at account/rent ledgers were easy. Could print out and give to residents

Yardi Voyager review by User

"Easy and User Friendly!"

What do you like best?

The search bar for ease of use and pulling reports for financials is the best feature for me.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike! Everything meets or exceeds my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Keeping resident files organized and also keeping track of budget information

"Yardi Voyager FTW"

What do you like best?

I love that this system is easily used across all platforms of our property management software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is still web based. A hard desktop application would be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t be afraid of the product. Embrace all that it has to offer.

Allows for the ultimate rent management tool to track prospects and rentals as well as receivables and budgeting. The CRM platform is also very robust and communicates very well with all yardi products.

Yardi Voyager review by Christie P.
Christie P.

"Good for Property Management"

What do you like best?

Yardi is easy to navigate and has so many different features for property manangement.

What do you dislike?

With having so many features, could be difficult to really use Yardi to its potential

Used Yardi for accounting purposes and tracking lease information

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, support is always available when needed. Great new updates with Yardi 7 that compliment ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that with the version I am using, it is not very technologically advanced. You can’t use the enter key to move forward. Also I dislike how quickly the page expires

Functionality within the office has improved. It is easy to view up to date info with a couple of clicks

Yardi Voyager review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Good software but unreliable "

What do you like best?

All the options. Ways to search, ability to take payments etc.

What do you dislike?

It was very unreliable. It was diwn a lot and always just randomly stopped working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient

Being able to search for people and taking payments.

"Widely known"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Yardi is that it is widely utilized through many different property management companies.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not very friendly to new users

It is helpful for our check register.

Yardi Voyager review by Meera A.
Meera A.

"Very organized"

What do you like best?

Yardi is a very organized system. Everything is grouped together and you are able to pull as detailed of a report as you want.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Yardi is a great source for any property management company.

Market rent

Yardi Voyager review by User

"It's okay, but lags quite a bit"

What do you like best?

The best part aboit Yardi for this business is being able to easily input and view work orders for residents and determine their status

What do you dislike?

Yardi still has a lot of bugs and it does lag quite a bit when editing information and trying to pull up certain information

Yardi provides a fairly straightforward user interface and it fairly easy to find balance and work order information

"Yardi does the job"

What do you like best?

Yardi is easy to use and the customer service support is very good

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of instances where the program was undergoing maintenance and the notice was somewhat short

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Yardi and Avid and I find Yardi easier to use. The great customer service helps a lot too!

Yardi has helped with the accounting of several properties and is great with multiple users

Yardi Voyager review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Outdated Software "

What do you like best?

Yardi proved to be user friendly and was not glitchy.

What do you dislike?

Yardi did not incorporate other tools needed for leasing such as the leases themselves! It was great for work orders or resident information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it more encompotof leasing tools.

Yardi is great for data storage and work orders. Unfortunately, I had to use other software to run background checks or send out leases.

Yardi Voyager review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"Great for Property Management"

What do you like best?

The ease of pulling reports for my company.

What do you dislike?

Some times it can be a slow system and have malfunctions.

Figuring out daily occupancy and revenue.

"Save my life lol"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar to remind me of movein-move-out

What do you dislike?

The format is a bit boring. It needs to be refreshed and more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to browse around

It helps with organization.

Yardi Voyager review by Sarah-Grace H.
Sarah-Grace H.

"Love it! Constant and rarely any issues"

What do you like best?

Hey there are at least 5 ways to get to needed information

What do you dislike?

That occasionally it won’t load but that’s probably a connection issue

Keep residents information safe and organized

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Useful. But not enough online resources "

What do you like best?

User friendly. Simple interface. Easy for many users to use and work together

What do you dislike?

Lack of online resources to troubleshoot issues

Ease of producing financials for our client.

Yardi Voyager review by Jasel D.
Jasel D.

"Great program "

What do you like best?

I like the navigation of the system and the ease of using.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t feel that it is very user friendly.

Great product to using for property management.

Yardi Voyager review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Incredible Program"

What do you like best?

The ability to make reports for my prospects and residents by all different aspects.

What do you dislike?

Hard to explore without help at first. However once you get a short tutorial it is the bv far the best software for residential property management.

Using the waitlist to match what I must have for HUD and IHDA.

User in Real Estate

"Best property management tool"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can track resident info, payments, insurance, etc all through one portal. The reports yardi Voyager offer are also such an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike the glitches sometimes that can happen with any other software.

Reports that track payment information help if there are errors in posting money. I've realized the ease of the delinquency area immediately.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Higher Education

"User Friendly - Great Capabilities"

What do you like best?

Mass Email Functions

Resident Information

Maintenance Requests

Attachments

What do you dislike?

Roommate Functions

Ledger Format

Printing Format

Helps us efficiently process residents, as well as input and assign maintenance requests.

Yardi Voyager review by Elaine M. F.
Elaine M. F.

"Diector of Property Management"

What do you like best?

I really think that this program is not user friendly

What do you dislike?

Everything - not user friendly at all - takes way to long to enter in information. This program call a Lease an Amendment - really????

This program has not solved any problems at all but has instead added time to the accounting process.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Good payment processing solution"

What do you like best?

It was an easy integration. Very quick to get up and running, and I liked the documentation.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have more customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good way to get up to speed quickly with their property management solutions.

We used a few of the property management solutions. It was a good way to get up and running quickly.

"Love Yardi Voyager!"

What do you like best?

The work-flow and functionality across multiple platforms is awesome! From leasing, reporting to financials, all easy to access and use.

What do you dislike?

The exporting feature on reports can sometime not transfer through properly. Intermittent outages are also not ideal, but are restored quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET this software. It's the best in the industry.

Data/financial analytics, leasing reports and application processing to name a few.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to use and learn! "

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and use, I am able to do all correspondence, document uploading, research and admin work via Yardi. I LOVE using this over other property management software I have used.

What do you dislike?

No quick search for residents and the different admin roles don't allow much customization. So I HAVE to use the Manager one in place of Leasing one for a few things.

None.

"Effective "

What do you like best?

Yardi is great for tracking residents and looking up accounting info. It is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It does not communicate with other software programs (yet) which makes it more of a time consuming task to go into yardi for certain things, CRM for our queue and blue moon for a lease.

All business issues usually get handled in yardi.

Yardi Voyager review by Eileen P.
Eileen P.

"Yardi Voyager Evaluation "

What do you like best?

Having your financial information at hand for easy access

What do you dislike?

It needs to be more user friendly in terms of navigating the dashboard in order to get the information needed more quickly

Keep a financial track of clients expense and billing

User in Real Estate

"The best Property Management platform available!"

What do you like best?

-Easy menus

-A/r and A/P functions are a breeze

-Rent rolls, vendor management, leasing, and other reporting are very easy to read and disply

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything about this product is amazing!

Residential and Commercial property management.

User in Real Estate

"Yardi usage for accounting department"

What do you like best?

It provides you financial reporte. And give you all the details of your transactions

What do you dislike?

I dont like that it times you out and often comes out with error problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system times you out. So make sure to work fast

It helps company with bank reconciliations,general ledgers, financial reporting, journal entries

"Yardi "

What do you like best?

All of the different applications and areas this one database covers. There are reports for everything.

What do you dislike?

When Yardi crashes and you lose whatever page you were on.

Resident issues regarding rent, maintenance orders, payment history. You can even see the application process.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy property management software"

What do you like best?

I’ve worked with several different property management systems and yardi is by far the easiest and user friendly

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I dislike about the software

It helps keeps track of resident and potential residents. It helps make reading ledgers easy

"Yardi-voyager voyage"

What do you like best?

This system allows one to export budgets to Excel and then import the budgets back.

What do you dislike?

The letter writing capabilities. RentManager is better in this way.

There aren’t any as i used it with my previous employer, not currently.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Property Management Accounting / Finance"

What do you like best?

Very simple ease of use to gather customer reports or raw data

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything major that is a negative - anxious to explore additional applications

Providing more analytics into what is driving financial data for our properties. Have realized the benefit of getting quick views at profitability but still have the flexibility to dig in.

Yardi Voyager review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"The most user friendly system"

What do you like best?

A user friendly platform, Yardi was easily my favorite property management software.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues with yardi, it was easy to use.

Yardi is user friendly and easy to learn for any skill level.

"Yardi Voyager usage"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Yardi is for a property management company.

What do you dislike?

You cannot reverse a charge off a tenants ledger so it won't show.

Easy to use and is beneficial to owners.

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, flow of dashboards, customization options

What do you dislike?

Server capacity slows down responsiveness during peak times of the day/month

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience is the key. This is a great product, however nothing happens quickly.

Leasing database

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Excellent Property Management ERP"

What do you like best?

It is comprehensive, very customizable, and very intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The navigation can be slow and clunky. The search and attachment features appear slow and outdated.

It has been essential in streamlining processes regarding accounting, financial reporting, lease administration, and property workflows.

User in Real Estate

"Yardi is a great resource for our organization "

What do you like best?

Easy access and user friendly. Sometimes it’s a little too slow processing

What do you dislike?

Software slows down my computer... slow slow slow

Yardi helps me give proper reporting to our clients

User in Real Estate

"Site manager impressed with Yardi"

What do you like best?

I really like Yardi, it is simple to use

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I don’t like about yardi

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product!

It is really easy to do annual recertifications

"Learning yardi "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use software for rental applications in real estate

What do you dislike?

There can be bugs sometimes with other intgrated apps like rent cafe

Speedy

User in Real Estate

"User friendly functional database "

What do you like best?

User friendly. Easy to train. High level of support available.

What do you dislike?

Could be more streamlined and create fewer steps

Easy to use. Easy to train. Allows for in house custom reporting and data integration

"Yardi For Leasing"

What do you like best?

It is simple to learn and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of ways to do the same thing. This can lead to confusion.

Leasing and Property management needs.

Learning about Yardi Voyager?

* We monitor all Yardi Voyager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.