Yardi Voyager

Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end platform combining financial and property management information in a single, centralized database with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.

Work for Yardi Voyager?

Learning about Yardi Voyager?

Yardi Voyager Reviews

Ask Yardi Voyager a Question
Showing 83 Yardi Voyager reviews
Yardi Voyager review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Yardi for Property Management all in one solution"

What do you like best?

Yardi's customization abilities are second to none. Because of the SQL Language it's written in and it's integration or simple Word documents to pull information via tokens from the database makes it a robust and customizable platform. It's integrations with hundreds of vendors and online systems make it a complete prospect to tenant management system. Accounting is detailed and in depth providing fully featured analysis of finances

What do you dislike?

Because it relies heavily on SQL as it's database, there is a steep learning curve to customize the software. It's not for the average user. It doesn't have drag and drop reporting. There are numerous modules that can make the platform expensive and bloated. Upgrades are bi-yearly so glitches and quality of life enhancements are slow coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To get the most bang for your buck, become a SQL expert. It's integrations with it's online payment system, Rentcafe work but you feel like they are two seperate companies that don't talk to each other.

If you have enough staff to administer Yardi, it can be great but it's not meant for a 1 or 2 person IT staff.

We use it to manage 700+ commercial and residential units. We track the entire life cycle of a tenant from prospect to tenant. We use it to collect online payments, maintenance requests, and provide owners in depth accounting financial analysis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yardi Voyager
Yardi Voyager review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The custom reporting feature is my favorite part about leasehawk. You can make custom reports for prospects to see when you should be following up with them per their move in date ect. If you contact them, they can make different reports for you. For example we wanted a report to be able to see garage history that we could not previously see.

What do you dislike?

Where I would like to see improvement with Yardi is being able to make credit card payments in any browser, and a history where you can see all notes from interactions with the resident. Easier Access than a memo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start to use and think of different reports that they can create for you that would be beneficial to your company.

We have wanted a better way to follow up with our prospects, which is why we converted to leasehawk. We are now switching over to Yaridi CRM to make it easier for our employees to have everything in one spot.

What Lease Administration solution do you use?

Yardi Voyager review by <span>jennifer t.</span>
jennifer t.

"Yardi is a great tool in property management "

What do you like best?

I like how easy Yardi is to navigate and the fact the basically all of the administrative tasks needed to perform my job as a property manager can be done through the system. It is also convenient because other systems such as LeaseHawk and RentCAFE sync with Yardi, making my job that much easier.

What do you dislike?

I would say the main thing I dislike is how sometimes certain functions do not work on certain browsers. I also think it can be king of confusing how administrative functions can be done in more than one way. I think this overcomplicates everything. Especially, when communicating functions to co-workers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone walk you through the system and not just get thrown into it.

I am not completely sure what this question is asking. I would not say there are any particular business problems we are solving using Yardi. If there was that would be something my superiors would know more about. The benefits are clear, they allow me to do my job as a property manager effectively and efficiently!

Yardi Voyager review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Yardi Voyager"

What do you like best?

Yardi is great for consolidating a large real estate private equity fund of various investments. Easy to book journal entries, record equity movement, and run summarized financial reports at various levels throughout our structures.

What do you dislike?

With complicated fund structures with varying degrees of legal entities in org chart structures with varying ownership percentages, Yardi can be very finnickey in cascading and consolidating/rolling up financials at the correct percentages for each entity in each deal structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend lots of time in the design phase of setting up the system in order for it to function properly upfront rather than poorly designing upfront and having to book lots of manual journal entries to force the system to work for your needs.

We use Yardi as our firm-wide financial reporting system to import the books and records from the properties into which our funds invest, and use Yardi to consolidate those books and records through our various legal org chart structures to ultimately arrive at consolidated fund-level financials.

Yardi Voyager review by <span>Alison C.</span>
Alison C.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Once you learn the functionalities, it is very easy to use. The way you can run certain lists and export Excel files is great!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way to import Excel files to create payables. It would be nice if it had a feature to import bank transactions like Quicken does too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have someone who knows it well to explain it to you. There are certain small actions that need to be taken to complete tasks so it is nice to have someone very familiar with it to show you.

All accounting problems are solved through Yardi. It is very easy and simple for multiple users to access everything together. It is very easy to collaborate with coworkers.

Yardi Voyager review by <span>William N.</span>
William N.

"Useful Property Management Software "

What do you like best?

I currently use Yardi Voyager to run accounting reports. The software is very easy to use, and it is not difficult to navigate the various menus. I like how reports can be easily converted to excel.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to learn all the attributes that you can assign in Yardi. I only use Yardi to run trial balances. I wish I knew more about the attribute features for running reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yardi has a help site, but it is not very widely known. Yardi should promote the site to help users.

Yardi allows me to run accounting reports which allows my team to book tax accruals.

Learning about Yardi Voyager?

* We monitor all Yardi Voyager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.