YayPay

YayPay

YayPay is a cloud-based, predictive accounts receivable automation solution that leverages data and automatic payment communications to accelerate collections. YayPay’s CRM platform for Accounts Receivable streamlines the collection of cash, aligns disputes and communications across teams, and improves productivity in finance and AR teams. YayPay integrates with multiple accounting, billing, and CRM applications for a complete look into the collections process to help organizations better predict cash flow and increase revenue.

Work for YayPay?

Learning about YayPay?

YayPay Reviews

Ask YayPay a Question
Showing 12 YayPay reviews
YayPay review by <span>Bridget H.</span>
Bridget H.

"Has significantly helped us with AR collections"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. I like the UI/UX of the create workflow/create templates. Makes configuring reminders very simple. Love that it attaches the invoices for me (used to be a pain to download). The entire product is relatively intuitive and easy to use. We really enjoy Namgyal and Manoj, feel we have a good relationship with them. Appreciate the on-site visits!

What do you dislike?

Some of our customers say the links don't work in their reminder emails. During sales cycle we were told we could exclude certain invoices based on identifier.. Turns out we can't. Have been promised product feature will allow this in Apr 18. It is end of May 18 and feature has not been released.

Streamlines reminder emails, automatically attaches invoices, allows our AR collections agent to be organized. Provides a nice workflow of communication and follow-up

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YayPay
YayPay review by User

"YayPay is a User Friendly Accounting CRM"

What do you like best?

I love being able to search for customers quickly and having access to all notes or calls made on their account. It helps keep things clean when there are multiple persons that may be speaking/working with the customer.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs and there could definitely be more reporting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YayPay is a great source for A/R to have all of your customer's account information and history compiled. It's definitely a company that helping us better the way we do A/R and collections. The only downfall I would say is that there are a lot of areas where improvements are still pending. Patience is a MUST. However the team there is very responsive and proactive to our company's needs and I am looking forward to the continued growth of YayPay!!!

Online payment and a CRM specifically for accounting. This has helped me and my team step away from creating and working out of weekly reports in Google Sheets.

What Other Finance & Admin. solution do you use?

YayPay review by <span>Kyle K.</span>
Kyle K.

"Very intuitive, flexible and streamlined collection system."

What do you like best?

My team appreciates the easy to use graphs, interface, navigation and setup of the application. We are finding it to be a strong asset in our solution set.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is standing out thus far since new features are coming out very rapidly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely consider reviewing this product regardless of your size and operation. We see huge benefits with it and am opportunistic others will aswell. Even if it is missing some of your requirements, I'd suggest to discuss with them as this product is headed in the right direction and will probably include it in the future.

We are solving our collections issue however, we are seeing much tighter relationship with our customers and internal processing for outstanding invoices.

YayPay review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"The Best Accounts Receivable platform that I encountered so far!"

What do you like best?

We've been using Yaypay for 6 months now and I can feel the huge impact in our collection process. Email automation and online portal for credit card payments are what I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can't send an attachment or maybe I need to familiarize and explore some of thier functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product, it will increase your collection.

Before I manually send out collection emails to various customers and we accept payment over the phone but with Yaypay everything is easy. I can also log calls to customers and send a link to them so they can pay us online.

YayPay review by Administrator

"Extremely Helpful"

What do you like best?

Using Yaypay cuts all my email time and allows me to work on other things. I call it "set it and forget it". Without Yaypay I was spending hours on sending emails to customers, but now Yaypay does all the work for me.

What do you dislike?

The biggest flaw is we get rejected emails when being sent to our sales team. Once this is fixed, we won't have many issues.

We currently have more customers paying us faster because we have ongoing emails to them. Prior to using Yaypay I would miss sending customer emails as often because i was all manually.

YayPay review by Administrator

"My experience with Yaypay"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to incorporate the sales rep from our team in order to help us collect. This is a really great advantage for us. Also being able to add notes and check the email logs for the workflows to see if a customer is viewing our emails.

What do you dislike?

The AR Aging page takes quite some time to load every time i click on it, and also when clicking into each customer in the aging it takes a long time to load.

We are seeing the benefits of yaypay by how quickly a customer reaches out to us after they receive our workflow. we noticed that we are receiving payment a lot faster without human work and it takes away from us manually having to reach out to each customer via email.

Learn more about YayPay

YayPay Videos

Learning about YayPay?

* We monitor all YayPay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.