YellowFolder

YellowFolder is a paperless, document management service for K-12 school districts it securely manage the entire lifecycle of a districts records, saving time & money, and eliminating stored boxes.

Work for YellowFolder?

Learning about YellowFolder?

YellowFolder Reviews

Ask YellowFolder a Question
Showing 21 YellowFolder reviews
YellowFolder review by <span>marsha h.</span>
marsha h.

"The paperless Jungle on your own "

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can find what I need without looking in a paper file or having dozens of files back in my office to process.

The speed of being able to do my job now is great

What do you dislike?

The set up process. the dates of items once placed in the program,

Recommendations to others considering the product

think things through BEFORE you make a decision on how to file items. Ask LOTS of questions. Write things down, Ask for help from others who use the product

time was a major issue that is not much better. turn around time is much quicker

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YellowFolder
YellowFolder review by <span>John J.</span>
John J.

"It works well and is very practical."

What do you like best?

I love the way it assists in making everything easy to keep track of and organize. You can find at your need same like wise qualities through this program.

What do you dislike?

It does take time to get the nuances to it. This is not so bad as all programs must be learned regardless of the tools you use.The backside of the use of this program is very little compared to the upside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can make a big difference saving time and very user friendly. It is very reliable too. it can help you organize critical information very easily.

It helped get files put together and organized with even one slight difference in factor. It helped to even more specialize the files. This saves even more time. Time seeking certain details is much more easier.

What School Resource Management solution do you use?

YellowFolder review by <span>Pedro S.</span>
Pedro S.

"Save your record"

What do you like best?

I like the easy way to save records in a school process, the easy and fast data upload is always present when we use this database software. Also, It is not complicated to use, is simple to manage in all camps and subjects

What do you dislike?

The system is only reserved for institutional purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows you to charge an amount of dates in jus second, it is easy to use, it does not need complicated requirements.

The software allows to charge all the records needed when we upload anyone's date at the school. With it I have received thousands of academic records ´and it allowed me to process it fast.

YellowFolder review by <span>Taylor B.</span>
Taylor B.

"My opinion on Yellowfolder"

What do you like best?

I like that yellow folder is a small company. They are very efficient with my time and they have amazing customer service.

What do you dislike?

The only con that is also a pro is that they are a small company. However, the more that schools catch on, the more that this company will succeed and grow. It is set up very nicely for the future but as for its current state, I would say it's a con.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it is growing and it only gets better. Not so user friendly.

It has and currently is helping the massive record storage problems that my school is having.

YellowFolder review by <span>Nicole D.</span>
Nicole D.

"YellowFolder is Great!!!!"

What do you like best?

I like YellowFolder because it allowed us to keep our school files in order and safe. YellowFolder is a great source for schools to use in order to become more modernized and organized.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t dislike anything about YellowFolder. It was an awesome resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be a great asset to your organization.

YellowFolder helped us realize how much more easy it would be for us to locate school files and information much quicker than searching for folders that may or may not be filed correctly in the file cabinet.

YellowFolder review by <span>Jennifer R.</span>
Jennifer R.

"Going Paperless "

What do you like best?

Ease of sending documents.

Ease of looking up information.

What do you dislike?

Images aren’t quite clear when uploading and separating documents.

When editing documents, it doesn’t automatically go back to document list.

It’s a secure way to send educational documents.

Learn more about YellowFolder

YellowFolder Downloads

Learning about YellowFolder?

* We monitor all YellowFolder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.