YesData

YesData connects Salesforce to the business database. You connect to your next company. It's that simple.

Work for YesData?

Learning about YesData?

YesData Reviews

Ask YesData a Question
Showing 8 YesData reviews
YesData review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="7cdd0aa7-2214-4c07-bb47-a18e9e19fab7">Tim T.</span>
Tim T.
" itemprop="name" />

"Huge Time Saver. Saves Me Hours Per Week."

What do you like best?

The time savings. YesData saves me and my team hours per week. The bulk clean / data hygiene functionality is a huge time saver for us. Previously we executed numerous repetitive, mindless, yet very time-consuming tasks daily that we can achieve with the click of a button in YesData.

What do you dislike?

In a perfect world, every businessperson in the world would be currently available to be matched and available for data cleansing. But obviously that's not possible - people switch jobs, enter and exit the workforce, etc. So while we're very happy with YesData and the current matching rates, any increase in the match rates will always be welcome. I know YesData continues to make progress in this area, and we're excited to continue with them to see what the future brings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If data cleansing is part of your routine, you'd be crazy not take a look at this.

We have a fairly large and fast-growing Salesforce.com database, but we are frequently missing pieces of data. Could be email addresses, could be phone numbers, etc. The business problem being solved is: making sure our data is as accurate as possible, to optimally fuel downstream processes like sales, marketing, etc.

Re: benefits... previously we were addressing this problem with slow, expensive, mind-numbing manual processes that our people hated to do. We are able to knock out a huge chunk of this grunt work quickly at a low fixed cost that saves us time and money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YesData
YesData review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"Easy way to hack the administrivia of the sales process"

What do you like best?

For about the half the price of Data.com Premium, YesData gives you access to both data hygiene and a brand new source of accurate information on B2B decision makers. We use it because our sales targets are bigger companies and the coverage and accuracy provided by YesData is fantastic. Integration with Salesforce.com is easy.

What do you dislike?

No question, the database is not as big as Data.com's - however, since our prospecting targets are in bigger companies, that doesn't bother me too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how your sales team will use it before you get it. Improving sales force efficiency isn't easy and sometimes there are a lot of habits you must break to get a break-thru. The data is high-quality - but getting your team to use it properly will take some work and planning.

On the days where I am wearing my "sales hat" and cold-calling, I don't have a lot of time. The process of researching new leads, finding the correct name, the correct email address and the correct phone number wastes valuable minutes. Every minute that I am on the phone means I don't have the opportunity to get distracted by the latest Kardashian drama. And, every minute I am on the phone means the better my chances of connecting with a decision maker. Short story - the problem I am solving is really a productivity problem - how do I maximize my effectiveness when I am smiling and dialing?

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

YesData review by Frank P.
Frank P.

"Major Value-Add for Outbound Sales and Inbound Marketing Initiatives"

What do you like best?

Higher hit rate (accuracy) than better-known competitors. Accuracy is of paramount importance and this product delivers. Very intuitive interface.

Bulk Clean - Data Hygiene feature is a seamless method for growing our distribution list.

What do you dislike?

Under the "always room for improvement" column: adding a field for public (e.g. ticker symbol) vs private company, would be very useful for my particular, "unique" needs. Perhaps, next generation?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to build a prospect database with accurate information in a facile manner, I would sign up for a trial and evaluate it. You can pay a lot more for less.

I am charged with compiling target call lists for outbound Sales Call activity as well growing our distribution list for Inbound Marketing campaigns. This product has SIGNIFICANTLY improved the efficiency of these processes and improved our productivity.

YesData review by Elliot T.
Elliot T.

"yesdata"

What do you like best?

I really liked yesdata because its a great way to track emails and clicks. Having a tracking system for business is well worth it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the price per seat. This was very expensive after trail and we didn't see an ROI on it.

so track emails and call when emails are opened

YesData review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Best Lead Generation source out there!"

What do you like best?

The database has thousands of accurate leads that save you time from the manual research you would have to do to achieve half of what the yesdata database offers. The bulk clean / data hygiene functionality is a great feature that lets you clean data that you upload which also gives you instant results.

What do you dislike?

The interface could have even more "user friendly" functionality, which would just be improvements and upgrades.

Instant lead generation for extremely time sensitive business needs. You can never have enough good data, yesdata gives you the opportunity to research and customize leads within the database as well as leads you find yourself, upload and clean.

YesData review by Jeff E.
Jeff E.

"Solid tool"

What do you like best?

Tool is very intuitive - easy to learn and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Like any "research' tool, you always tun a risk of old data. YesData's accuracy rate is very high...but of course we all want it to be 100%, right?

YesData lets me quickly and easily research firms for better prospecting opportunities.

YesData review by Doug K.
Doug K.

"Best lead source - verified by Linkedin!"

What do you like best?

Innovative data source where all leads are verified by Linkedin. Integrates directly with SalesForce. Quality of data is quite good. Helpful cleaning our existing lists.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like the interface and the data is quite good. We use this to improve our inbound marketing results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage your top of the funnel content with YesData leads.

We've had great success combining YesData's B2B leads with our inbound marketing content. We call it "InbetweenBound" and we have greatly accelerated results.

YesData review by User in Computer Software

"Accurate data and leads that you can count on"

What do you like best?

Finds leads efficiently and imports them promptly to your Salesforce or other CRM software. Also, helps a little with market automation.

What do you dislike?

Very limited functionality within market automation. Wish could perform more data generated tasks to save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Leads filtering!

Gotten some right target leads

Learning about YesData?

* We monitor all YesData reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.