YesInsights

YesInsights is a customer feedback tool app that allows to receive instant customer feedbacks through NPS surveys across all platforms email,blog and social media.

Work for YesInsights?

Ask YesInsights a Question
Showing 11 YesInsights reviews
YesInsights review by <span>Julia M.</span>
Julia M.

The best feedback data collecter ever.

What do you like best?

I can say that I really love how versatil the surveys are, they can just be adapted accord to my needs, they can be short or long, with specific information and different ways to ask the questions, it's just amazing how I can adapted to my need of respond. The surveys are very easy to do and to respond but they don't stop being dynamic and entertaining, they are good structured so it has a logic to have a full feedback. It recollects the preciss data, I like that very much and I think that the fact that YesInsights is a NPS survey feedback makes everything more flexible and fast.

Something else that I appreciate about YesInsights is the limitless posibilities they give me to send the surveys I can get to so much more clients and new people because I have access to more platforms, it is really great that offers me a lot of posibilities

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complains, the payment it's accessible an it really makes justice to the price cause they offer a lot of helpful tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend YesInsights for a better communication between your clients and partners, yu can have a better control and see if you are doing a good job giving the posibilitie to improve, I think that a good relationship is valuable in a company and YesInsights would make that work a lot easier.

The principal thing that YesInsights has helped us in it's the communication between our customers and partners, communication is something crucial on a company to have success, and with YesInsights is something that we have really improved. It has benefited us as well on saving us a lot of time and money because we don't have to print a paper and go client by client asking the questions they have the opportunity in the comfort of their platform, also since the surveys are so easy and accessible, it doesn't elapses a lot of time between the survey sending and the clients answer so we can start working fast on the issues and we also can start planning future strategys.

We have a stronger relatiomship between us and our clients, we all have improved thanks to the clients opinions and they feel included in the company which it's very good cause that's the way a company can be success, by making their clients feel part of the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YesInsights
YesInsights review by <span>Kim M.</span>
Kim M.

Amazing tool.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this software is how easy is to work with Yesinsights, offers you an important tool that is to know the opinions of your clients by making very easy surveys, that allow you to know the exactly information that you want. The interface is very fast, and is really easy to use, I learned how to used it very quick. Ans also you can customize your survey in the way you want, you can put a short survey or a long survey, or put the information that you want, without any problem, so is more easy for us to know what they like or they want, thanks to the feedbacks that they give to us.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about the software, it has been of great help for us since we've been using it, it brought us more benefits than problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because, is very helpful and necessary, and I think that the companies need to work with this software, because put you in a close relationship with your clients, helping you to give to them what they want.

I think that we as a company need constantly know what are the opinion of our clients, is important for us to know is they like our products and service, or wheter not. Since we incorporated this software to our company has been such a great tool for us, Yesinsights put us more closer to our clients opinion, now we are more aware of what they want, or what they need, something that is a very important information for us to know, so we can make future plans or strategies, so we can please our clients. Been this close to our clients opinions is amazing because we know their opinions thanks to the very easy and precised surveys that we make with the software, so they can tell us exactly the information that we want.

What Survey solution do you use?

YesInsights review by <span>Claire M.</span>
Claire M.

Billig und würdig

What do you like best?

YesInsights ist eine NPS-basierte Software. Für diejenigen, die es nicht wissen, heißt das, dass die Umfragen auf der Ein-Klick-Methode basieren. Genau das mag ich an YesInsights. Dank dieser Methode ist es für uns leichter, Umfragen durchzuführen und sie mit der Öffentlichkeit zu teilen. Es ist einfach zu bedienen, und ich werde nie durch diese Methode verwirrt. Ich denke, es ist eine großartige Strategie.

Ich habe die "Growth" Version dieser Software, die mir unbegrenzte Umfragen und 25.000 Antworten pro Monat für nur 149 $ ermöglicht. Ich denke, über Preise sprechen ist hier sehr hilfreich, weil dies eine der Software ist, die eine Menge Funktionen zu einem guten Preis zu bieten hat.

Die Umfragen sind vollständig anpassbar, und auch diese Software hat einen "Feedback-Analysator", der im Grunde ein Diagramm der Antworten ist (wir können die Ergebnisse leicht exportieren).

What do you dislike?

YesInsights ist ein Programm, das sich ständig verbessert, also würde ich nichts sagen. Der Kundenservice ist wirklich nett, wenn ich Fragen zu etwas habe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wenn Sie ein Programm benötigen, das Ihnen hilft, Feedback zu bekommen, das ist einfach und billig, dann ist dies das Programm, das Sie verwenden sollten. Großartig für alles und ich hatte keine Probleme damit.

Feedback zu bekommen war schon immer eines der wichtigsten Dinge in unserem Unternehmen. Die Erstellung von Umfragen hat uns geholfen, mehr über die Probleme zu erfahren, die im Unternehmen auftreten und was wir verbessern können. Das Teilen der Umfragen ist wirklich einfach.

YesInsights review by <span>Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.

Amazing way to do surveys.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Yesinsights is:

-The interface: The interface of this software is very user-friendly and really fast.

-Simplicity: Make the surveys with this, is so easy and I absolutely love that, because with previous softwares make surveys was so complicated, that when I firts try this was such a relief.

-The design: Yesinsights has such a beautiful design that is so pleasing to the eye.

-You can adapt your surveys how you like, the software didn't put limitations, you can make the surveys in the way that I want.

What do you dislike?

Since now I didn't have a problem with the software, everything has been working very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps you to improve as a company by letting you know the needs of your customers and clients.

As a company that constantly needs to know the opinions of the customers about our products or our services, since we've been using Yesinsights now is more easy for us to please our clients, or know what they thing about something that we offer to them, thanks to this software. Made surveys with this is so easy and practical, something that others softwares didn't offer to us before.

It really help us to improve as a company in our services to the clients, by letting us know what they think.

YesInsights review by <span>Skylar M.</span>
Skylar M.

Getting customers feedback is even better with this software.

What do you like best?

I like the method that is used in this software to receive and collect feedback through NPS surveys. It makes things easier since the customers will be able to answer the surveys in a fast way. It's a software that is amazing because of the facility to set up, you don't need to be a professional in these stuff to use this software. Also, the analytics are real.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes, every thing works right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to the people that are looking for a program to receive customers feedback in an easy way, I would say this software this program will help you improve your business.

We are able to improve our business by recieving customers feedback through surveys that can be easily answered. Getting customers feedback is even better with this software.

YesInsights review by <span>Lilian A.</span>
Lilian A.

Creation of surveys is fast.

What do you like best?

Using YesInsights is easy, you can create the surveys in an easy and fast way. You can organize the answers the way you want so the customer will answer easily. I like that we are able to see the results in "charts", it's amazing.

What do you dislike?

The price is high if you want unlimited surveys, but it will be worth it. I think that the fact that is 149$ per month is because it has a lot of features the other versions don't have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YesInsights will give you a free trial and that's really good if you want to try this program first. It will be worth it paying the money, though.

Getting feedback from out customers, creating easy surveys, improving our business thanks to the answers.

Learning about YesInsights?

* We monitor all YesInsights reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories