Yesmail360i

Yesmail360i helps power intelligent interactions that directly affect the bottom line through intuitive, advanced email marketing technology.

Work for Yesmail360i?

Learning about Yesmail360i?

Yesmail360i Reviews

Showing 11 Yesmail360i reviews
Yesmail360i review by <span>puic c.</span>
puic c.

"Great Marketing Service Technique - Necessity"

What do you like best?

It is very effective and the data is very useful. The email coverage is big. There are a lot of people who receive the email. I love how they have a huge database of emails that actually work well. I wonder how they can do such an excellent job. The customer service was really good. I will recommend the product to a lot of people including start up because they need a lot of new customer. The product is very amazing and the service is customize. I am also wondering if there was any discount. If there us a discount, I will definitely use more services.

What do you dislike?

Price is not affordable for startup. Also, people can classify the emails as junk. There are a lot of people just view the email without replying. Since the cost of sending out emails is low, I really expect the price to be a little lower. I understand that we need a high price for such good service, but please also understand that the people who need email advertising the most are start up and we dont have a lot of funding for advertisement. The data collected was excellent and are very useful, but it does not give me a lot of insights about what exactly was needed and I really hope I could learn more about it. I am not sure if I was doing the analysis right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is use Yesmail360i.

Communication with customer and reaching out to new market.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yesmail360i
Yesmail360i review by <span>Vikas B.</span>
Vikas B.

"Yesmail360 Boosts Marketing Communication"

What do you like best?

Yesmail360 provide solutions that increases cross-marketing communication between marketers to get more revenue. This platform brings technology, data, analytics, creative, and strategy to activate and optimize insights-driven, real-time, relevant communications. This is achieved in the real-time technology, actionable analytics, and campaign planning & execution into a single platform.

This solution creates a break down in perception boundaries in traditional marketing and its limitations. Yesmail360 provides intelligence tools that enables brands to create meaningful customer connections through relevant multi and cross channel communications that makes blend in marketing world.

This framework integrates all outbound messaging, cross-channel response data from emails, web, SMS from different geographic and demographic location, behavioral and interest data to provide a single robust view of the customers.

What do you dislike?

I am still in a beginner phase and find it difficult in implementing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its best suited for medium level marketing enterprises. By using Yesmail360 you can add more customers.

We tried reaching more leads, customers and prospects with timely communication. The dynamic content enables relevant messaging company schemes with an integrated API that makes it easy to send messages regarding our projects and news.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Yesmail360i review by <span>Akshat G.</span>
Akshat G.

"Ideal for Email Campaigns"

What do you like best?

We used Yesmail to templatize emails for our campaigns. It allows easy segmentation and targeting which increases customer engagement and helps deliver the right message to the right person at the right time. I liked its Blast Campaign Scheduling feature the best as it is ideal to carry out a marketing campaign. It also has builtin intuitive reporting features. You can also generate basic custom reports.

What do you dislike?

With so many features on offer, using Yesmail can seem a little overwhelming. It has certain quirks that take a bit of getting used to and hence, the onboarding time for new users is poor. The reporting tool is not very user friendly and we faced difficulty while integrating custom fields into the reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yesmail is not designed to be a fully automated system and you would need a full time analyst who can generate and understand the reports. I would not recommend this to small businesses. However, if you have high volume of emails, then you can certainly increase your business using Yesmail, given that its leveraged to its full potential.

We used Yesmail for mass email campaigns, loyalty programs and cross product promotions. The dynamic content generated through email template allows higher engagement with the customers and improves deliverability . We were able to review important metrics such as open/click rates, bounces, unsubscribe, etc. which are important to judge the success of an email campaign.

Yesmail360i review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Middle of the road"

What do you like best?

Easy to use targeting. Customizable. Strong database foundation. High attention to deliverability with monthly reports provided and presented. Creative designed a well constructed responsive email template and strategy team offered a well-planned roadmap.

What do you dislike?

Custom fields often do not integrate to reporting easily. WYSIWYG cannot be used with a responsive email template (template breaks and WYSIWYG is therefore useless). Yesmail falls somewhere in the middle for functionality. It's more than you may need as a SMB and not robust enough if a large enterprise. For in between clients, it meets some needs, but not all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full service offering with platform, creative and strategy services. Creative and strategy services have been good, but account management does not meet expectations.

We want to reach customers and prospects with relevant and timely communication. Dynamic content allows for relevant messaging and an integrated API makes it possible to to send timely messages based on user behavior (e.g. downloaded an ebook from website).

Yesmail360i review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Spectacular sales tool with Gmail integration"

What do you like best?

Yesmail works seamlessly with Gmail - so if you use Google Apps for your business then you're going to love this tool. Yesmail allows you to quickly and easily see if your emails are being opened and read. As a sales tool that's incredibly valuable information that lets you best choose your moment to follow up a potential lead. The integration with your regular emailing workflow is also excellent - Yesmail knows when to get your attention, and sinks into the background when it's not needed. For a small business like mine, Yesmail has given our sales and marketing a big boost in performance and conversion.

What do you dislike?

Yesmail can sometimes become annoying when used on large scale. The powerfulness is also it's downfall - as the amount of action items can sometimes be overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try for a month or more - if you're serious about increasing your business then this is one of the better tools out there.

As a small business I want to grow my team, and the only way to do that is with more clients and more projects. Yesmail is great for not only cold-emailing clients, but also following up on new proposals, existing work, and casual conversation. I'd say it's one of the best tools in our arsenal, and definitely the best email-related app we've tried.

Yesmail360i review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"This software serves its purpose but is a bit difficult for new users to adjust to. "

What do you like best?

Used to create template emails for marketing purposes. This increases interactive engagement and the best feature is the email blast feature scheduling campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was challenged with being able to add customizable fields within the reporting function. There are many quirks to the system which can make it challenging for a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use this software, you will need to consider your budget as you will also need a full time analyst with the ability to understand and generate data reports.

This was our go to software for mass email marketing campaigns. Quickly reach a broad audience with email templates specific to the desired content and market we were intending to reach.

Yesmail360i review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"This just makes business easier"

What do you like best?

I like how Universal it is to use and it makes everyday process is very simple. I really don't know where I would be or how I would construct day-to-day life at work if not for this type of product.

What do you dislike?

I think what I really don't like about it it's just a matter of how long it takes to set up I think it could be a lot less simpler. I think it just takes a little while to get used to

I'm pretty much solving all my business problems on a day-to-day basis just help me cooperate with all the competition throughout the day

Yesmail360i review by <span>Jayesh V.</span>
Jayesh V.

"Not so bad for email marketing!!"

What do you like best?

It creates more personalized and profitable email programs which is i think best feature of this tool.

What do you dislike?

Its not much user friendly for email marketing. Some times users feels spamy mail. So this the i think not good thin

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend this tool for small to medium level marketing companies.

We have used this tool for our email marketing companies.

Yesmail360i review by User in Computer Software

"Yesmail "

What do you like best?

What I like about Yesmail is that they exceed the expectations of their customers and they all believe in one another.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Yesmail is that they hire most people that don't really understand the program & need help and advice from others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them to join Yesmail because you get great ideas and approaches in marketing which would really help you.

I'm solving the email managers business to make sure that everyone is on task with there work.

Yesmail360i review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Amazing and Easy"

What do you like best?

Yesmail360i has a very easy to use set-up and it lets us track our customer information in real-time. It provides plenty of simple, easy to understand data points to track.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the system works well for our company.

This system makes it easier for a single user to analyze data without needing a team to look at it.

Yesmail360i review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"My revieereview "

What do you like best?

I do not like anything about this product

What do you dislike?

I dislike everything very slow, crashes all the time, really bad product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont even try it. WORST on the market.

Private information cannot share

Learning about Yesmail360i?

* We monitor all Yesmail360i reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.