Yesware functions as a means of tracking e-mail engagement, creating a sequence or cadence for Sales/Marketing follow-up, provide analysis across a team for campaigns and emails sent and connects to our database for digestible information directly into our e-mail client.
The best: real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. You can attach presentations which will give you rep[orts on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific report.
Yesware is set up for a specific type of business. You can see this in the way they setup with Salesforce to only pull Contacts and Leads into their MailMerge and Touchpoints. It's been an issue I've raised several times - add in a direct pull from Opportunity lists in Salesforce otherwise you're really only catering to a business model that goes P2P or B2C. As an Account Executive, I get the impression this product doesn't fully support my workflow.
1. It slows down my browsing session by running in the background.
2. I don't like that I can't just save a sent e-mail as a template for use later.
3. I don't like that when I'm doing a MailMerge drip campaign that adding in a new template will reset the subject line
4. I don't like that I can't manually add contacts with Email and First name and have to upload as a total .CSV file which restricts adding people to a campaign that I would've received in my pipeline mid-campaign.
5. By not allowing for an Opp list to be pulled from Salesforce I'd wager that 75% of my team doesn't regularly use this tool.
6. MailMerge drip campaigns can't set different times to send throughout the day from Stage to Stage - everything is locked in from 1 set time of the day.
7. There's no way of segmenting a group of people for PST, CST, EST on a list to send at particular 'hot times' across the country.
8. Analytics need a LOT of work to accurately portray how people are interacting with my drip campaigns. There's also no great way of pulling the entire data on a completed campaign to assess how well the campaign did. If I have 3 stages I have to pull 3 different reports.
9. Team analytics don't accurately track individual components like Subject Lines or trackable links to better understand how my team efforts could be made more efficient.