Yesware

Yesware

Yesware is an email tool for salespeople. Track emails, create templates, CRM sync, and more. Yesware helps you close more deals faster.

Work for Yesware?

Learning about Yesware?

Yesware Reviews

Ask Yesware a Question
Showing 453 Yesware reviews
Yesware review by Nathan V.
Nathan V.

"Simple way to manage emails"

What do you like best?

The best aspects of Yesware are being able to send many emails (up to 200) at a time in one mail merge and also being able to track who has read them. Using email templates also makes life much easier when drafting up messages to send to the masses.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are icons that pop up that are distracting and unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send a lot of emails to your customers and want to track when and how often they open your emails I would definitely recommend it. If you have many customers on the opposite coast, I would also recommend it. If neither of those apply to you, maybe it isn't worth the price but it certainly adds value to our company.

We are able to prospect more efficiently with Yesware. It also gives us a good idea of when a customer is on their email and when they are not.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yesware
Yesware review by Blake E.
Blake E.

"Gets the job done, cost effective, easy set up"

What do you like best?

Helps me send targeted email campaigns at massive scale.

Helps me see which subject lines resonates with target customers. Helps see which target customer groups are more likely to open/reply to my outreach.

What do you dislike?

Plugin is buggy, requires reloading/refreshing more than I'd like. The template labs are sometimes confusing to navigate.

Dislike not being able to schedule a specific time for the follow up emails - they go out at the same time as the initial email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out a bit sending emails to yourself - sometimes the formatting appears off in receiver inboxes.

As the first sales person for a small startup, I need to send a lot of targeted emails to potential customers. Yesware helps me set up campaigns in advance so I can spend one day setting all the campaigns up for the next few weeks and spend my days on calls with customers instead of copy/pasting emails. Huge time saver. Helps me see which campaigns are more successful than others with metrics/reporting.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Yesware review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Growing with a Long Way to Go"

What do you like best?

Yesware functions as a means of tracking e-mail engagement, creating a sequence or cadence for Sales/Marketing follow-up, provide analysis across a team for campaigns and emails sent and connects to our database for digestible information directly into our e-mail client.

The best: real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. You can attach presentations which will give you rep[orts on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific report.

What do you dislike?

Yesware is set up for a specific type of business. You can see this in the way they setup with Salesforce to only pull Contacts and Leads into their MailMerge and Touchpoints. It's been an issue I've raised several times - add in a direct pull from Opportunity lists in Salesforce otherwise you're really only catering to a business model that goes P2P or B2C. As an Account Executive, I get the impression this product doesn't fully support my workflow.

1. It slows down my browsing session by running in the background.

2. I don't like that I can't just save a sent e-mail as a template for use later.

3. I don't like that when I'm doing a MailMerge drip campaign that adding in a new template will reset the subject line

4. I don't like that I can't manually add contacts with Email and First name and have to upload as a total .CSV file which restricts adding people to a campaign that I would've received in my pipeline mid-campaign.

5. By not allowing for an Opp list to be pulled from Salesforce I'd wager that 75% of my team doesn't regularly use this tool.

6. MailMerge drip campaigns can't set different times to send throughout the day from Stage to Stage - everything is locked in from 1 set time of the day.

7. There's no way of segmenting a group of people for PST, CST, EST on a list to send at particular 'hot times' across the country.

8. Analytics need a LOT of work to accurately portray how people are interacting with my drip campaigns. There's also no great way of pulling the entire data on a completed campaign to assess how well the campaign did. If I have 3 stages I have to pull 3 different reports.

9. Team analytics don't accurately track individual components like Subject Lines or trackable links to better understand how my team efforts could be made more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your business model and what your team actually needs. It provides some great advantages in a team that's looking to scale but for larger teams that are more seasoned there need to be more developments made before your team will feel comfortable adopting the tech.

The biggest problem Yesware solves is figuring out how people are reacting to the content you produce via e-mail. I work in Sales and constantly need to know how my prospects are interacting with what I'm sending. Yesware allows me to keep a finger on the pulse of my pipeline.

Yesware review by Alister R.
Alister R.

"Poor customer service"

What do you like best?

It is a simple integration to gmail. This way I can do what I was doing without too much changes to my day to day routine.

The salesforce integration is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

Poor customer service, once you have signed up and paid they dont bother to clarify, help introduce any new features etc. Attention is only paid till you are a prospect.

No integration to anything other salesforce. We use zoho and there is nothing we can do to integrate Yesware data to Zoho, have tried to communicate multiple times to see if something can be done regarding this. But to no avail.

Pricing is opaque, they keep discounting for folks who have not signed up, but don't incentivize for existing customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No point wasting money here. Look at other options which are both cheaper and better.

Bulk email sending.

Managing email templates

Yesware review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"Does what it needs to do"

What do you like best?

I like that I can automate and run a lot of e-mails/e-mail campaigns. The software is very easy to use and it is very intuitive. If you don't have a CRM with all of these built-in features, Yesware is the way to go. Yesware does a great job at tracking opens. The ability to insert templates mid e-mail is a life-saver.

What do you dislike?

Yesware is not always very precise about the opens. Sometime if I open the e-mail it will count as an open. When I schedule a "call" in a campaign I don't receive reminders about the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company that is always innovating. If you don't have a built-in CRM this is the way to go.

Automated e-mail campaigns. Template use.

Yesware review by Caleb P.
Caleb P.

"Yesware @ B2B Tech Company"

What do you like best?

Email open tracking is fast and accurate (90%+). Seamless integration to email workflow allows usage of features like send later and multi-step campaigns without too much additional effort. Yesware has also funcitoned as a front-end interface to a CRM, allowing users to add contacts, update contact information, synchronize emails, and add new tasks directly from the email client. (For example: you email person A directly, who responds but also adds a net new contact, person B to the thread. Yesware will suggest adding Person B to your CRM, attribute the existing email, without leaving the Yesware client.

What do you dislike?

One repeated feature request doesn't seem to be on the roadmap: the ability to view a particular email thread's open history while reading the email in the email client. Link tracking is a good feature, however it requires the URL be hosted via Yesware servers, creating a long, randomized Yesware-specific subdomain that can look suspicious to a prospect. This sometimes causes emails to be flagged as spam as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial and use it heavily--be prepared to try out multiple functions and complex use cases, especially across different recipient email clients.

Measure the effectiveness of subject lines, sent time of day, and email messaging. Send multi-step, multi-person email campaigns at a fraction of the time. Track activity across teams extremely quickly. Gauge the effectiveness of templates across teams. Yesware saves at least 5-10 hours of duplicate work per person, per month.

Yesware review by Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.

"Yesware is an invaluable business tool that "just works". Equally useful from SMB to Enterprise. "

What do you like best?

Having used Yesware in both a 5 person shop and a 500 employee organization there is not a more flexible out the box solution for email and communication workflow management. Yesware has best in class email tracking, reporting and analytics which are presented in a clear and accessible manner.

The team features of the email templating system ensures cohesiveness in outreach and response efforts while minimizing errors, inconsistencies and duplication of effort. The templating process itself is straightforward utilizing an easy to understand markup system and includes a dropdown based visual editor as well.

Unlike "fully automated" email systems, Yesware provides the ability for teams of any size to efficiently deliver consistent and clear messaging that still feels human and personal to each recipient. This is huge and cannot be overstated. Allowing each member of your team the ability to communicate with individual nuance without sacrificing universality regarding core, immovable information delivers exceptional engagement.

What do you dislike?

When emails sent utilizing Yesware tracking are then forwarded and re-forwarded within the recipient organization you can lose some context and granularity. This is a problem inherent to all image based email tracking tools.

Permissions at the team level could be a bit more flexible insofar as restricting particular templates may be useful within a wide sales or marketing team.

Templating is fairly robust and works great but I would like to see additional embed options for tailoring proposal based emails. This can be of course be accomplished by adding content manually after inserting your completed template but once you start de-duplicating effort you keep pushing for greater and greater efficiency.

I have not had the ability to do a full Salesforce integration as this functionality is disallowed at my current company. Because of this organizational limitation pushing email content to Salesforce is relegated to using bcc functionality. Because Yesware cannot create contacts within opportunities in this configuration, If you are not properly managing contacts in Salesforce you can end up with a large number of unresolved email based tasks. Again, not an issue with Yesware per se but a problem with the limits of writing to CRM using strict email routing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use email as a component of your business operations (and everyone does) you owe it to yourself and your team to give Yesware a thorough look. They offer a fully featured free trial and It takes 30 seconds to integrate with your email provider. Support hasn't been needed very often but when we have had to hit them up they have been quick to engage resolve issues.

Our company uses Yesware on a departmental basis so each use case is probably a bit different. The sales team that I work within is distributed amongst 5 offices across 3 different countries. Some of the key points Yesware has allowed us accomplish include:

-Eliminate inconsistency in messaging content and tone.

-Greatly reduce time spent in email freeing up staff for other efforts.

-Foster collaboration around developing best communication practices.

-Track response rates around the clock and allow for scheduled/ delayed outreach and response across countries and timezones.

-Keep important contacts and conversations "top of mind"

-Sync emails to CRM allowing multiple team members access to pertinent conversations

-Track analytics per open and per template allowing for rapid a/b testing

Yesware review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Blown away"

What do you like best?

I am blown away at the functionality Yesware provides. It has some negatives, but overall it is an incredible value. The campaigns plus email open tracking are worth twice the price. If you routinely send messages such as invoices which you need to know have been read, Yesware is a fantastic solution. If you issue campaigns with multiple touches, Yesware is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

While the Gmail integration is intuitive in design, it throws off a number of crucial interface elements with every appendage it adds to your window. For example, the side bar throws off the window width for new messages, so you have to either open two at a time or expand them to fill the width of the window. Things like that. Additionally, there is some ambiguity about when an automated message is actually sent. They all end up getting sent, and within a timeframe that is perfectly acceptable to me, but others might find it a little unclear.

Yesware runs our complete journalist outreach system. Whenever we have a pitch to send, I draft it as well as two quick follow ups, set each up using convenient mail merge fields as individual touches, add contacts using the simple spreadsheet functionality, and the messages get sent automatically at the perfect time and tracked.

Yesware review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Works well for what I need it to do, although I'm sure it can do more"

What do you like best?

It is unobtrusive but powerful - it tracks my emails outside my organization and shows me notifications when people open my emails. It is helpful when I don't hear back from someone that I can see whether or not they read my email and if they did, when it was. I also love that it gives me the ability to schedule emails to send in the future and to create templates of emails I need to send similar versions of to many different people.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be that I can only schedule an email for an hour or more in the future. I wish I could schedule it for whenever.

It helps me get a better understanding of my communications with my customers.

Yesware review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"Easy to Use, Adds a lot of Value"

What do you like best?

The best part about Yesware is how easy the program is to use to track emails. I personally only ever needed the free plan because I don't send that many emails, but I would have opted for the paid plan without much thought if it became necessary.

I also liked the interface in my GMail inbox and how easy it was to go see which emails have and have not been opened. Having used a few other email tracking softwares, the option to see unopened emails was the easiest I have seen.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I really could say I disliked about the program would be that if I forgot to uncheck internal company emails, they would still get tracked and therefore count against my monthly limit. It would be nice to see a feature where you can automatically not track certain email recipients. That being said, had I been on a paid plan it wouldn't have been a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have something to track your email opens, Yesware is a great place to start. Its easy to use and starts adding value from the first email you track. At least on the free platform, its not going to have advanced analytics on your emails, but it would be unrealistic to expect that on a free platform.

The biggest problem that I was solving was getting better insights into my sales emails. Whether that is following up with a potential client or a cold email, it allows me to see which subject lines are working better at getting opens and which ones are not. I also have the insight when I call someone who I emailed whether or not they saw that information.

"One Call Close"

What do you like best?

I had an account in my book that was a major opportunity, but I hadn't had much luck trying to connect. Out of the blue, I received a notification that my contact had opened an email that I had sent a few days back. I paused my lunch, called him right then. He happened to have a finance meeting in an hour, so we had the demo right then and there. We were able to discuss the functionality and value, cost, and next steps. Luckily there was a finance meeting right after. Two days later they signed. Thank you Yesware!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that since people typically scroll through their emails, the Yesware notifications make it look like the prospect actually engaged with your email. There should be a time frame that is required for one to get a notification, otherwise, I'm just gonna get excited every time they look at my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get overeager, every time someone opens an email, but if you time wisely, you'll get a lot of success.

I've realized that timing is really key. If you can pair your outreach when a client is thinking about you, you'll be much more successful.

Yesware review by Razae M.
Razae M.

"I use Yesware everyday "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to set a reminder to have a specific email bounce back to the top of my inbox is an essential. It allows me to keep projects on track and makes sure tasks email threads don't get lost. If you are a sales rep it allows you to see exactly when your prospect has opened your information, quote or link. At this point, it is used as a great reminder to 'randomly' give the prospect a call and see if they are ready to place their order. Our team has significantly sped up our closing rate by following this best practice.

What do you dislike?

There is not enough space write when creating a template. I don't have the ability to send attachments with mass email. I also cannot place images in the body of the mass email with templates.

Ideally, some sample templates could be stored in our templates folder rather than having to copy and paste and save them from your blog.

It would be great to have preset templates from yesware auto-generated in a special folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your sales team will love it, especially if you also use Salesforce. They will be so happy with the time that is saved from not having to log emails or calls as activities. Also, if they are using Yesware click to call within Salesforce it speeds up the process because you don't have to dial the number, Yesware does the work for you. Also if you use the mail merge feature sending a second stage scheduled email for those who did not respond to your first email is a breeze.

With Yesware, our emails with customers auto sync to salesforce. This makes it very easy for management to see that accounts are moving forward. This transparency is so important.

Yesware review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The ability to track all interactions and conversations with prospects and have it stored automatically in Salesforce; Being able to see who opens which emails.

What do you dislike?

The attachments look a bit wonky; though I do like the ability to track if a prospect clicks on the attachment, I feel as though they might think it looks spammy. As such I end up just using the regular function on gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the gmail extension that you can search prospect past engagements without having to go back into Salesforce. Also schedule tasks for yourself with the sidebar without going back into Salesforce

Keeping a centralized record of prospect conversations

Knowing when a prospect opens an email

Sending emails en mass through templates and tracking prospect engagement

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Automated outreach that does not work as it should"

What do you like best?

I think the UI is easy to understand as well as the email notifications when a recipient opens your message. The other aspect of the solution I like is that they have manageable touchpoints for in-flight cadences that other solutions like this do not provide.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot simply send messaging out that follows the template you created. I had well over 100 emails sent out with strategic messaging and the individuals first name had someone else's first name in front of theirs for all emails associated with that cadence. Looked very unprofessional and the the preview of the template did not reflect that was how the messaging would look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a trial before committing. Ensure you like their UI quality of support is there as I have tried connecting with their support team without any luck.

I was trying to solve streamlined outreach to my prospects and clients. The only benefits I have realized is that there are other solutions out there that make this process way easier.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Easy to navigate tool, gets the job done and is cheaper than other alternatives"

What do you like best?

mail merge features helps me use my time effectively when doing large amounts of outreach. Easy to build out a template, plug in your prospects, and go. Less time emailing, more time on the stuff that matters!

What do you dislike?

The tool is a bit buggy at times and features won't work as expected. Usually deleting the extension and reinstalling helps resolve but not a great experience to have to worry about the product actually working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

has similar features to other tools but mail merge is easy to use. Build out a csv of contacts and fire off emails automatically. Love that i can personalize certain emails if needed. The ability to see when someone opens my email as well is helpful when deciding best next steps with outreach.

Increasing my outreach while keeping it personalized. The first touch is usually not enough so having second third fourth etc touches automated is great! Love the reporting too to figure out which templates are getting the most opens/responses.

Yesware review by Kayvon B.
Kayvon B.

"Yes on Yesware"

What do you like best?

Yesware is the best software i've used to create mail merges and email campaigns.They made it very simple to upload csv files to create and preview the mail merges. The interface is smooth and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Yesware. Sometimes it causes a lag on my gmail account but nothing other than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this for sales professionals. Relatively inexpensive seat price compared to other sales intelligence tools that I've used in the past.

It makes it so much easier to track emails and get insights on open rates, response rates, etc. It also integrates nicely into Salesforce to keep a history of all emails

Yesware review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Yesware Rocks"

What do you like best?

It's the sneakiest way for sales people to see if their emails have been read. It allows you to then follow up right after (well, within a day) to follow up. No more "did you see my email".

It is easy to use and comes with a bunch of features and email templates. If you use it with a mail merge, you can see exactly who opens it. Think of it as a tool to see who is opening and how often they are opening it.

What do you dislike?

While it continues to get better, just better overall performance.

I would like to definitively know if the email got forwarded to someone. It only shows the name of the person who opened it. You also have to go into the actual application to see who opened it. I might like to see in the side bar that is show n in the screenshot, who else opened it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive and easy to use. Great intel.

Gotten a ton of value out of it. Just knowing that people are opening your email is great. It brings a smile to my face when I see the bar move around.

It certainly helps me with my prospecting activities.

Yesware review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best way to track emails"

What do you like best?

I like yesware that I let me track all the emails I send out to clients. I can see when they open the email and if they reply back to them. The best feature is seeing notifications that email has been reopening. Then I know I mostly will receive an email from my clients. Also, I like that you can schedule email. So you can write the email at night and send it in the morning.

What do you dislike?

The only con is that it doesn't now show me which person open the email in a group email. Ex if I send it to three people in the email it won't show me which person has seen it or has not opened the email yet.

I am solving the problem of knowing if my clients have opened the emails I am sending. Also, it helps better understand when I should be sending email to people.

Yesware review by Kiana C.
Kiana C.

"Yesware, not spam"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create an email and send it out to a lot of people, without it looking like spam mail. I dislike using mailchimp because when you send it out theres an email address associated with it like <kdjaskj@lfkjal on behalf of...> and it doesn't seem authentic. But yesware allows you to send an email out from your personal email address. The receipt will see that they are getting a direct email. I like that you can see when people open the email.

What do you dislike?

I think the service is a little pricey. I also don't like that to create the email you have to use the pop up that comes. We used a free version at first... and then was constantly being prompted to buy the full version. We did... adn then we decided to discontinue.

Sending a large amount of emails out without it looking like spam. I dislike using mailchimp because when you send it out theres an email address associated with it like <kdjaskj@lfkjal on behalf of...> and it doesn't seem authentic. But yesware allows you to send an email out from your personal email address. The receipt will see that they are getting a direct email.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Great tool for tracking"

What do you like best?

I love how easy they make it for you to track messages viewed. A pop up window shows up each time a receiver opens the email, not just on first open, so you know what prospects are particularly interested in.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it would integrate with other mail applications. Like Gmail or iMail apps available for Mac Computers. I like to streamline. Would be awesome if I didn't have to have to be on the gmail site to use Yesware. Also integration with Salesforce isn't great. Could be an admin error that fields aren't populating correctly, but not a ton of information on prospects per email.

Email tracking for sales enablement. It's great to know what messages stick, and which flop. Also good to help getting a hold of someone. If they open your email, they're likely available for a conversation.

"Email made easy"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Yesware, I was doing everything manually through Gmail. I used to save "email templates" as drafts and was never able to automatically send out emails. I love that I can save templates, schedule emails, and track the emails I send.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed a few times it will log out on its own, which can be a little annoying. I've also had a few issues sending rich media through a scheduled email. When I tried to send an image in the email, it got sent with no image... I tend to stick to only text when scheduling out emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time, get Yesware!

The amount of time I save by having my templates is unreal! Pretty much everything that Yesware offers is about saving time. I can see if someone has ever opened my emails so that I can stop pursuing a lead. Not sure I could ever go back to traditional email after using Yesware.

Yesware review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Awesome Software! Just on the expensive side."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and scheduling of email blasts, campaigns, and follow ups. Has a great way to create and save templates.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how many clients you have that need to use Yesware, your bill may be extremely expensive. For example, if you have 15 clients on the Team Plan, that's $4,500 per year (which is billed annually), so you have to save up a chunk of money to spend all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely would recommend for small to medium email marketing companies. For bigger companies it will also work great, you just have to spend a whole bunch of money all at once which may be undesirable.

Yesware provides great benefits like email tracking, visualization, organization, etc.

Yesware review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Probably The Best Tool On The Market, But..."

What do you like best?

It's ease of use. The reporting feature is fast and accurate. The Outlook notifications are a nice feature. Once you get the hang of sending out emails, using the export list function, etc., it's a breeze.

What do you dislike?

My major issue is what I call the 'false positive click throughs'. Reporting is telling me that a recipient opened the link(s) in my email mere seconds after it arrived in their Inbox. And this happens every time I email this recipient AND everyone in their company. Reporting is also telling me the links are being opened in cities other than the location of the recipient. This happens every time i email that contact, as well.

I can increased touches on my emails and the reporting gives me insight on what subject lines are resonating with prospects.

Yesware review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"A must for a prospecting team"

What do you like best?

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a most have tool to any sales rep, specially for SDRs.

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it.

Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a "monthly template session".

Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

"Say Yes to Yesware!"

What do you like best?

I had no idea what I was missing. Yesware is the ultimate sales tool. Between its integration with Salesforce, email/document tracking, template storage, click-to-call function, mail merge capabilities and Touchpoints tool, I'm more aware throughout the sales cycle than ever.

What do you dislike?

You can't view an email open/activity history while reading the email in the email client. You have to search for it via the tracking tab. Additionally, when emails sent are then forwarded to another recipient in their organization, you lose some context and granularity. It looks like the original recipient opened the email multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have something to track your email opens, get something. My prior company lacked this tool and I would have been 10X more productive if I had a tool like this. It's super easy to use and starts adding value from the first email you track.

Yesware notifies me of important triggers when my customers & prospects view emails or documents and act as a personal assistant in many ways. I'm better at keeping on top of prospecting, follow-up, check-ins, etc.

Yesware review by Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.

"Best Comprehensive Email Tracking "

What do you like best?

I love the Flight Plans, enabling me to build a prospecting plan. The flight plans send interval emails and notifies me, based on the plan I created, when to call prospects based on their level of engagement. Tracking emails, even when they're forwarded has proven to be extremely beneficial. I love being able to track emails AND attachments. Often time, when an attachment is opened, it creates a create connection with the prospect and makes initial phone conversations easier.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see better integrations with other Mail apps or even a mobile app. Yesware has grown so much since I started using the tool in 2015. The CSM team can lack support at times, but I have found that if I am persistent, I can usually get the help I need within a day or two. Additional functionalities that would be beneficial - integration with other CRMs (Sugar, Base, etc), different interfaces that give more power to the user and does not require constant monitoring or help from the admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always sync with your CSM to receive the highest level of adoption. The Yesware team is always willing to help and connect you internally with the right resources internally at Yesware.

Email tracking for Sales and Marketing Team.

This has helped teams know which messaging, including subject lines, are most effective.

By tracking the various emails, teams are able to know how prospects are engaging with various materials. Yesware allows you to track your attachments opening, even after the message has been forwarded making it easier to identify who else is viewing the content.

Yesware review by Song R.
Song R.

"Great for sales reps"

What do you like best?

Yesware email tracking is a great feature to track when clients or prospects have viewed your emails. It allows you to know where they are and call them for further follow up. Another fantastic feature is the ability to create and share email templates across your entire team, track engagement and optimise. As well it integrates with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

I do not like the gmail integration when you don't use salesforce, it becomes a useless feature as and takes up screen space that's unnecessary.

Track customer email engagement, provide templates to multiple users and see which sales reps are sending out emails and the number of touch points.

Yesware review by Clayton B.
Clayton B.

"AMAZING Time Saver - If You Don't Want Attachments"

What do you like best?

Using YesWare for cold emailing has changed the way I do business. The mail merge feature is stunningly simple, as well as the integrations they offer. The "stages" feature to send auto follow-ups if they don't reply saves me a ridiculous amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the lack of attachment integration. With many mail merge tools, including a google chrome extension, they allow you to send personalized attachments but YesWare says they do not have that capability, even after speaking with their support team. Other than this small drawback, it's incredible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add attachment personalization to mail merging in order to make the most effective tool and be competitive with other companies. We tried reaching out to support as our business sends customized reports to potential clients, showing them how to improve their website. Unfortunately, this is something that only competing companies were supporting.

I am able to cold email and reach out to potential clients more effectively. We have our team generate better leads and automate a huge portion of our sales process. We are able to reach out to potential clients through customizable templates with a crazy amount of time.

Yesware review by User in Computer Software

"I do not trust the tracking"

What do you like best?

Yesware has a nice UI and the integration with outlook looks nice in my inbox. I like the right pane navigation.

What do you dislike?

I simply don't trust the email tracking. I am worried that yesware is hurting the deliverability of my emails and I'm also confused by some of the notifications about when and where an email is opened. I know there are a lot of factors for how this registers, but it causes more confusion than it is worth right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how the email tracking works

Yesware integrates with Salesforce and allows all my emails to automatically log into the correct opportunity. This is a benefit. If the tracking worked better I would also be relying on this to know when a prospect opened my emails to know they have received the information.

Yesware review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Managing Customers with Yesware"

What do you like best?

I love the TouchPoint campaigns for sequential communication - it's been really helpful for managing customer communication for specific projects and overall nurture programs.

What do you dislike?

Wish the conditions for touch-points was more dynamic - would be cool if it integrated with other systems so that there wasn't only an option of sending a second touch if correspondance occurred. For example, would be cool to have conditional touch-points around links opened, etc.

Internal billing migration and customer health management. It's been helpful in reducing overhead for managing communication with the migration and I anticipate it will be helpful in tracking customer responses to adoption campaigns (for example).

Yesware review by Kailen B.
Kailen B.

"Great Tracking and Template Product"

What do you like best?

The absolute best thing about YesWare is that I can easily track the status of all my emails. Being an accounts administrator mostly dealing with receivables, I have a lot of people that don't want to speak to me. This product allows me to not only track when they open an email, but also track how many times they've opened it and also put the email and their responses directly into SalesForce without me needing to do anything. So simple, yet so effective.

What do you dislike?

I have had some intermittent issues of a few emails not posting through to the client's email, getting bounced back. I found an easy fix. Just sign out and sign back in and we're good to go. Not a huge issue, we only have had to deal with it a handful of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on track using YesWare

The biggest business problems that YesWare helps me solve is finding the best way to contact and get responses from people without a huge amount of manual tracking.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Yesware is as good as any solution out there "

What do you like best?

The email tracking is the best I have seen. Yesware integrates quite well with Gmail, and never required me to open a new tab to get the most out of the platform (not the case with other solutions).

What do you dislike?

a) There is no "push to send" option for mass emails; instead they must be scheduled and sent 20 minutes out. Not the end if the world, but leads to some work flow difficulties.

b) the relationship between the legacy "Mail Merge" feature and the new "TouchPoint" feature needs to be ironed out. While Touchpoint is technically more robust in what it allows you to create/schedule, it is missing some key features of the earlier, simpler "Mail Merge" option: namely, the ability to preview an email before it is sent. Sounds like they're working on improving this, but it is frustrating for now.

Organizing and executing business development outreach

Yesware review by James D.
James D.

"Excellent email tracking tool. Highly recommend."

What do you like best?

I like how Yesware discretely tracks emails opened, not opened, and clicks. I can set up follow-up reminders at custom dates so I never forget to check-in on someone who didn't respond. Lastly my favorite feature is how it syncs all correspondence with Salesforce and will create new contacts for those not already in our CRM.

I really like the follow-up reminders because it's super easy to use and all done within Gmail. There are a lot of task/to-do tools out there, but Yesware is so easy and intuitive to use. It blends in with Gmail really well and since I'm already in email it's a click away to set a reminder or task.

We use Salesforce as our CRM and Yesware integrates with Salesforce very well. Within a received email I can create a SF profile for that individual and company, Yesware will even check for duplicates. I actually prefer to create leads in Yesware as SF is bulky and slow.

For my role I don't use the mail merge or campaign features but I suspect that if those are just as good as the rest of the tool.

I have used other email tracking tools that were not as discrete, adding weird code to links. Yesware is wonderful and adds a few key features to streamline my workflow.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Yesware I dislike. The cost is $55 a month, per person, for the Enterprise plan which is the only plan the works with Salesforce.

Yesware solves email tracking and efficiency. It syncs with our CRM which streamlines our workflow and saves time/effort.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Yesware allows for seamless targeted messaging with integration to CRM for mass outreach"

What do you like best?

The way that Yesware can connect with Salesforce and other CRM to identify key category and specific data fields allows for a targeted approach to a wide variety of customers. Provides summary data with analytics for success of mail merges and campaigns

What do you dislike?

Time adjustments and ability to send to over 200 people would be nice features, but overall a great product for sales and marketing teams to utilize for customer outreach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an implementation call to go over how to effectively utilize the product. Support team is great

Allows for extensive outreach with key information to relay to customers. The time saving and efficiency has proved itself 10 fold.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

The templates! I use the templates regularly. As a member of our implementation team, I send a lot of the same emails during the onboarding process, so being able to have a template and just pop in the correct names and information saves me so much time; when I first started my job I retyped the message over and over and it was such a waste of time.

I also really like being able to track when my email has been opened because then I know if people are ignoring me or not. :)

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much that I dislike about Yesware. It works spectacularly for what I need it to.

The biggest issue that I have is that you can't CC people when doing Mail Merges; it's really annoying to have to send separate emails to people from the same company because I can't put them on the same email. I don't send a ton of mail merges, so it's not a problem that pops up often for me, but when it does, it's irritating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! We switched to SalesLoft for a little bit and I hated every minute of not having Yesware. SalesLoft is great for sales people; less great for customer success people.

I use Yesware to save myself so much time in the day by using the templates (and occasionally mail merges).

"Yesware > Salesloft"

What do you like best?

Yesware's integration to gmail is what sets it apart from Salesloft. Yesware has a very fluid design and it's easy to management multiple things on the same screen which makes it very easy to use.

Touchpoints - very useful to setup recurring campaigns for group messaging and add custom tasks to your work flow.

Mail Merge - simple to use and a great tool for sending personalized outreach at scale.

Reminders - THE BEST. IT will repopulate an email to the top of your inbox with any notes you have from someone. This is what I use the most and helps me keep track of who I need to follow up with

SFDC - ALL FROM GMAIL, it's amazing. I can log calls, add contacts, and do what I need to right there in gmail.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting gets messed up with extra spaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the easiest solution to implement and the work flows are seamless. It may not have all the power that some other solutions have but the trade off is more than owrth it.

-Semi-personalized outreach at scale for target accounts.

-Being able to set reminders for myself to follow up on emails

-Creating reusable campaigns at easy

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Coming from a sales environment with no email tracking, Yesware seems amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that every email I send/is sent to me is logged immediately in Salesforce. Having Gmail, Salesforce, and Yesware working together saves me hours every week.

What do you dislike?

I think the email tracking can be a bit deceptive. A prospect may be just flipping through emails, looking for something else, and accidentally open my email. I do this constantly as I search for specific emails. I would be interested to see time spent in each email. Additionally, I wish I could track backward--as in, open an email and click "Tracking" to go back through the history of that email. As of now, I can only look at activity as it appears in tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretend it isn't there. Yesware is mostly reliable when you forget you have access to its functions and features. If you depend on it, it will let you down because there is so much more it could do.

Logging business calls and emails is the most important thing that Yesware is helping me with.

"Yesware review"

What do you like best?

I love yesware as it helps me to be much more organised and keep on top of leads. I like the feature which allows you to set reminders and schedule emails to send at another time. I also like the mail merge feature which is very very useful in outbound prospecting. It also syncs very well with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Yesware but the only criticism would be that it only has 3 or 4 features and it would be good if it had more to offer such as auto voicemail functions etc.

I am able to deal inbound very effectively and save time. The main benefit is the ability to get through leads much quicker and therefore book more meetings and generate more opportunities. I also have found that by using Yesware I am much more organised in my day to day work.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create a multiple step mail merge and let it go. The tracking and analytics on mail merges is also nice to see. The alerts you get when someone opens your email or clicks a link within an email is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that on mail merges you cannot set the time for each stage. Once you have a time it sends each step at that and you cannot change it. Would like to be able to stagger the times based on what step is going out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The alerts are great. For a mail merge tool it is solid, but not having the ability to send steps out at different times makes no sense to me.

I get a lot of touch points using Yesware and their mail merge steps. Have set hundreds of meetings that would not have been possible without a merge.

Yesware review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Yesware has improved the efficiency of my team. The templates are a great way to be smarter about our email outreach to clients because we can measure which templates are the most effective for specific kinds of outreach. It also is a great way to save us time because it logs everything in Salesforce automatically.

Overall, it has made us smarter and is saving us time.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook integration has been more stable recently, but we had a couple issues getting it off the ground. Reporting could also be more robust within the web app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works for us. Great part of our stack.

- Efficiency gains from using templates

- Better knowledge share by using templates across individual team members

- Good data storage/tracking through Salesforce integration

- Better understanding of which kinds of messages work the best

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Great Integration, User Friendly but in need of some additional features"

What do you like best?

The integration into Gmail is fantastic. It is extremely easy to use and setup. In addition, there is a direct integration into CRMs (I use Salesforce) and it makes the tracking of emails much more efficient. On top of that, I can work directly within my Gmail to make dials, log tasks, and look up CRM data. My favorite feature is Touchpoints. I can work my list of "to dos" for the day without ever leaving Gmail. Lastly, Yesware will actually dial phone numbers for you via point and click. My phone rings and all I have to do is pick up, press any # and I am connected. Huge time savings!

What do you dislike?

The touchpoints feature could use some additional features. For example, I can schedule touchpoints between emails & calls and for them to occur a specific amount of business days apart, but I cannot see the actual date for when that next touchpoint will take place. Very frustrating. Additionally, templates, merging and touchpoints are three separate tabs. Not sure why these are just not integrated into one to streamline the UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check out Cirrus Insights or Sendbloom if you have a large SDR/BDR or AE team. Sendbloom is a very easy to use tool and may be more than enough. Yesware offers a ton of great features but some of the functionality can be a bit distracting.

Our team and myself in particular was trying to minimize the amount of clicks and time it takes to log emails and going back and forth between our CRM. We have saved massive amounts of time due to the automation of email tracking and having the ability to log calls/notes directly in Gmail without ever leaving. Lastly, the integrity of our CRM data is more validated. We know for certain that conversations via email are being tracked and will always have a record of our communications. Great for coaching and customer engagements.

Yesware review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Tool for my Sales Team"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I love how supportive their Account Management team has been. They're highly responsive to questions that I have.

Yesware has recently made updates that make it exceptionally easier to manage teams and users. As someone who is responsible for onboarding all new hires, I appreciate how much simpler this has become.

As someone who formerly sent prospecting emails, I loved the ease of utilizing team templates, creating my own, and then tracking the success of each to see what was and was not working.

What do you dislike?

There are specific integrations that I wish existed with Touch Points that would make it easier to integrate with the entire sales team. Currently, we utilize a dialer (TalkIQ) and will continue to do so; Touch Points doesn't integrate with our dialer. If it did, our entire floor would utilize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all that you want an email software to be capable of and then ask those of their account executive. Also, dig into what type of relationship that you will have with an account manager and what kind of training they can offer to help with adoption in your company. There is a lot of functionality but it's easy to underutilize. If you're paying a lot for it, you don't want to miss out on this.

Our sales team has increased its use of email to reach prospects and having stored, proven templates available to 100+ sales reps make life exceptionally easier, and if a rep makes their own templates and are doing well with them, I can review their reporting and tweak team templates based up their success.

Yesware review by Tanya B.
Tanya B.

"Good for tracking single emails!"

What do you like best?

I like how Yesware can track emails opened, not opened, and clicks. The reports look pretty good, that you are able to analyze your contacts.

The templates are working pretty well as well.

What do you dislike?

We tested Yesware out by sending some of the emails to ourselves through Mail Merge. And it wasn't accurate, It didn't show us all emails that opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend others to try free trial first and see if they can meet their needs.

Yesware allowed our marketing and sales team to get a close up view of you client list.

Yesware review by Hillary L.
Hillary L.

"We Love Yesware!"

What do you like best?

*Automatic email sync. My reps dont have to worry about their emails being synched to SFDC or fussing with the BCC link.

*Event notifications - See when people are opening emails.

*Mail Merge - send up to 200 emails at once.

*Templates - can save individual or templates for the team. You also get stats about reply rates and other metrics to see whats working and whats not.

*Send email at later time function

*Yesware Account managers / support teams are always super helpful

What do you dislike?

Only thing I have run into is getting stats on Team mail merges - (Open and reply rates etc) - I have to pull sfdc reports for those. They said its on the road map though :)

Email sync, efficiencies with templates, open / reply rates to tighten up messaging

Yesware review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Yesware is budgeted accuracy."

What do you like best?

The simple, no frills approach to Yesware makes it very easy to use. Reporting is simple. At our stage, activity tracking, open rate, and response rate are all things we want to see. Yesware provides all of those things. It isn't glamorous, but it has been hugely effective in our efforts. As we grow, we may transition to an account-based marketing approach and there are other products that better serve that approach to lead generation.

What do you dislike?

Yesware Mail Merge sends message threads on any day but it will always be at the same time as the original message. This absolutely needs fixing. Also, you can only send 200 emails at a time. That is good in some capacity. But some days, when our list has just over 200, it would be nice to send them all without having to create two separate lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good product. If budget is a concern, go with Yesware 100%. Better products exist, but not at this price.

We are solving a communication problem with Yesware. We have realized benefits of effective outreach. We can track what works and what does not in terms of subject lines and content. Yesware is a great weapon in my early stage startup tool-belt.

Yesware review by Sissy S.
Sissy S.

"Yes to YesWare"

What do you like best?

YesWare made it super easy to track read/unread emails, how many times an email was read, etc. My favorite part is the templates section where you can see other emails your colleagues have written that received good open/reply rates.

What do you dislike?

Some software allows you to go to your sent box and easily identify what has been opened or not. With YesWare, you have to go to their activity tracking (open another window) to view that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support and training is really great, too!

Being able to view your open and reply rates in YesWare allows you to have more visibility into the success (or lack thereof!) in the emails you send. By being notified immediately upon receipt of a read email, you can be super creepy and call that person right away because you know they're at their desk ;) = better phone responses as well!

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Most used tool in sales position"

What do you like best?

Over sending out mass emails, pulling reports on those merges, creating touch points, and saving templates my favorite feature of Yesware is the tracking. Being able to see when a prospect initially opens an email and even more important, when they are going back days, weeks, months and looking at it a second time creates a unique event for me to conduct outreach

What do you dislike?

Not being able to set different times for a stage to go out. If you want a merge to go out at 9 am on Tuesday morning, the following steps must go out at 9 am as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

analyze the other competitors in the space and determine which has the features you are most looking for.

Enhancing the efficiency of my selling process. Creating unique events to follow up on. understanding who is interested in what I have to say

Yesware review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Fits a need and does the job for our startup!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and get setup. I love the desktop push notifications that I receive when someone opens my email.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike also ties in with what I do like. There are times that I get notified someone open my email with a desktop push notification, and I am not entirely sure they actually opened it. I don't know how Yesware does their tracking, but sometimes it shows people opening up an email at very weird times, at different locations across the country at times that it would not be possible for someone to travel and open up the email. This kind of devalues the "knowing" when someone opened an email because sometimes I don't trust what it is telling me, or can't actually believe someone has opened my email up that many times, from that many locations, in such a short period of time.

Yesware allows me to see and track who has opened up my emails and when the last time they opened up a message from me. It lets me know when someone is looking at a sales proposal I sent and know we are on their minds.

Yesware review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Powerful Email Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that yesware makes it very easy and simple to track your outgoing emails to see if the person has opened and read it. Additionally, you can see just how many times your email has been opened.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost, as I do feel it's a tad steep for what it is, however overall I'm not too annoyed by it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you really understand how to use it, and take advantage of all the reporting it offers to learn more about the people you're sending email to. (Ex: What browsers they're using, what devises they are reading your emails on, etc.)

The Sales side of my business is more streamlined. I can literally pick up the phone, and call my prospect the moment I know they are reading my email.

Yesware review by John B.
John B.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

It allows me to send out mass emails, including the names of each different organization, with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

If the company name in the CRM is different than what you would normally call them in daily conversation, it is time intensive to make the changes for the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes the extension does not work and I have to uninstall then reinstall it; find the issue here and fix it.

We are able to reach more people with fewer clicks and much more automation compared to sending each email out manually one at a time.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface and integration with Gmail and Salesforce CRM. Mail merges, which allow you to send out mass emails to leads/contacts

What do you dislike?

Difficult to reorder the templates you create.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend those to use Yesware as a starting point for getting into email tracking and analytics to plan your campaign and build your pipeline. If you are a Gmail browser user, the Chrome extension works flawlessly and allows you to manage your templates directly through the browser if needed. Also the integration with Salesforce CRM is the cherry on top , making it a powerful sales tool for any one in sales.

The email tracking capabilities are extremely useful for determining when to reach out to a prospect/lead. Once a customer opens the email you can add more value to the conversation during your next call with more information.

It also helps you plan your email campaign accordingly. If you notice a certain template attracts the attention of your end user, you can continue to use and modify it according to the end users response. This can help build your pipeline and drive revenue for your business.

Another great feature is the ability to create mail merges, which allows you to send out mass emails out to certain customers. The integration with Salesforce CRM allows you to send out mail merges to leads and contacts that have been organized in the CRM. One of my main uses for it was when I was handling inbound leads, I would send merges of certain templates to customers that were interacting with certain parts of our websites and requesting a demonstration of our Top Hat platform. The statistics provided after allowed me to modify my templates accordingly and continue to build on them to see what works.

Yesware review by Jacob J.
Jacob J.

"Yesware helps me deliver email to hundreds of people"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that I can put people into campaigns and not have to worry about them until they respond. This helps me focus my time on other work that would otherwise be spent on sending repetitive emails.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much about this add on - there could be some UI improvements made and some features added but other than that there are few glitches/times where I am upset with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and try it out to see if it fits your needs

I'm not wasting time on email anymore - I customize emails that I get responses from, but after I have crafted an excellent email to catch people's attention, Yesware makes it much easier than copy/paste

Yesware review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Some features you need, some you don't. "

What do you like best?

Recently we've included email metrics in our rep analysis, which Yesware allows me to segment by team and give a good indication of how many emails are being sent. Being able to see which emails are opened by prospects/clients that might be ghosting you helps determine if you should keep spending effort, or if you should move on and focus somewhere else.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are overkill, and sometimes working in the backend doesn't provide for the best user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay on top of users/seats, to not end up paying for those not using the software anymore. It's also important to make sure that you're settin gup teams in a proper way to better segment your data. There is an admin component to Yesware but if you maintain consistently it's not as bad.

Tracking email opens across multiple platforms, tracking rep usage of email as a KPI.

Yesware review by Lee S.
Lee S.

"Perfect for tracking your emails and finding out what works well for you. "

What do you like best?

The email tracking, simply tick a box and all of your emails are tracked with a handy little pop up box to notify you as and when someone opens your email. The fact is works in gmail is also a big help. You can create templates and analyse which templates get opened the most within the reporting function and it is so simple to create and adapt. The blog provides a good beginners guide to email campaigns, drip campaigns and how to craft quality content.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be more sync with other CRM's other than Salesforce. The mail merge function needs to be accessible for the premium account as solopreneurs can use this but do not need the team functions. even if these is a slight increase on the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mail merge for pro account. The ability to sync with other specific CRM's and applications like Zapier or IfTT to allow greater functionality.

Email tracking, analysing what works and what does not. When to send the emails when clients open them and how to test and retest. How to make your email and email marketing work ad efficiently and as effectively as possible.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Track and Manage your email campaigns"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to track when people are opening your emails. Mass mail-merges are easy to set up and track as well. Reporting on them is great. I love attaching proposals and documents through Yesware as well so I can see when people are viewing them. Also the integration to salesforce is amazing

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the side bar integration through Salesforce doesn't seem to work. But 95% of the time it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For pure email tracking, it's the best I've seen.

Tracking email responses and opens. A benefit I realized was REMINDERS! I use Yesware reminders for every email I send. It is awesome and allows me to stay on top of my follow ups. Also integrating all the emails into salesforce is great and allows us to track the history on accounts that may have transitioned.

Yesware review by John H.
John H.

"Mail Merge Fail! "

What do you like best?

I liked when it worked for a few months.

What do you dislike?

I have been unable to use YesWare mail merge in either of my accounts for over half a year! I paid $1000 and 100% of the time the mail merge fails. 100% useless and waste of money!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother with mail merge. It doesn't work and if it does Gmail will likely cancel your account. I received many Gmail warning messages to that effect.

Email automation.

Yesware review by Geoff C.
Geoff C.

"90% Satisfied"

What do you like best?

Real time tracking with timestamps by the minute, and fairly accurate location tracking. Overall, the discrete functionality with its good reporting is worth the fair cost.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome if PowerPoint tracking could be less obvious, but it may be more difficult to implement than it seems, so I get it. More open APIs for smaller CRMs are hopefully on the horizon, but other than that- can’t really ask for much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For google mail users, there are free alternatives out there but they’re lower quality. For Outlook users, this is a great tool!

With Yesware, i’m able to discover whether or not I’m pestering a client too much! It allows me to have just the right amount of touch points.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Yesware: Best email client to date"

What do you like best?

Best part of Yesware is the ability to be granular yet efficient in your follow ups (depending on your preferences). What I've found most useful is the reminder feature + template utilization. This method allows you to be reminded (if no response) and then apply a tailored message as your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc touches.

It also has a sequence feature that allows your to build complete sequences for prospects. This is a 'set it and forget it' method but does actively remind you to call and gives you the ability to create manual email steps, which I believe is great.

The tracking features are also amazing, extremely helpful to understand a prospect's activity on an email that I've sent.

What do you dislike?

Three small things:

1. When you don't set a reminder and you go back and look at emails, it doesn't show how many times the email has been opened/messages clicked on very easily.

2. When you provide a hyperlink, it shows Yesware's domain then redirects to the web page you are pointing the prospect to. This is a nuisance because sometimes a prospect will see that you are 'tracking' them and be turned away.

3. The sequencing or 'touchpoints' feature is a bit clunky and not as user friend as a software such as Outreach (that being said I do not believe it is the best way to reach out to prospects and does give you the ability to be more granular).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the 'remind me' features and templates. Yesware is built within Gmail so it is incredibly easy to never forget about an email/follow up. I use it religiously as a sales person. Templates are also great because, if you are organized enough and utilize outside information resources, it can make every follow up email targeted without taking up the entire day.

I am solving the hassle of being both efficient and effective in my outreach to potential prospects. With Yesware, it is beautifully integrated within my gmail, allowing me to create templates that sync with salesforce and allow for me to specifically target my prospects.

Aside from this, it is setting constant reminders, allowing me to send out emails in the correct time zones, and providing my team insight as to when emails get responded to most.

Yesware review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Yesware is an asset"

What do you like best?

Yesware is a fantastic service, the mailmerge capabilities and email tracking make the job of any sales professional much easier. The fact that everything integrates seamlessly with Salesforce is also an incredible plus. My job would be infinitely harder without this service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that I don't like about Yesware. So far, any issues I've had have been solved almost immediately through their fantastic account management team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making use of the mailmerge feature and tailoring your outreach efforts to coincide with the engagement tracking from your leads will improve your close rate significantly.

Yesware helps me to manage my CRM, and send out personalized emails to partners. In the end it helps me close deals, and you can't ask for much more in a sales role.

Yesware review by Administrator

"Sold the Stars, Delivered a Rock"

What do you like best?

For basic use cases, Yesware meets the bill and there are a number of individuals I know of that love it for these basics: tracking emails, email reminders. Salesforce tracking can be good - but only from a computer, emails sent on the go on a phone will not log. Salesforce logging can be cumbersome as it logs a different activity for every sent message AS well as every time that email is opened.

What do you dislike?

Their attempt at grander scale email tool functionality has fallen a bit short. Touchpoints are clunky, reporting is near nonexistent (a package you can import into salesforce that creates dashboards which are very difficult to weed through and end up just sitting there in our case). Furthermore, as an administrator reviewing team usage and sharing is difficult, as is efficacy of messaging, etc. Teams management is near joke level.

Support team is helpful, as is account management team. However we were sold that they could do many things that they ended up not being able to do, which is frustrating when being stuck with them for a year. If you're looking for a basic tracking and reminder tool - go for it, it's cheap and quick to install. If you're using this for anything further, move on or look very, very closely at how you're going to manage to this tool because it doesn't make it easy (or in some cases, possible).

Yesware review by User

"Using the trial version, but it seems pretty good"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create an email campaign and to track opens and clicks. I'm sure the paid version has a lot more bells and whistles, but it seems like a good, easy to use tool. I also like that it's integrated right into my email, so it fits into my workflow well. Lastly, I like that I can see when my existing contacts open my emails, so I know when would be the most productive time to reach out to them live or follow up with another email.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure I trust it. I sometimes show almost no opens and sometimes a ton of opens (and clicks) when I send out an identical email at the same time of day. It could be the list I'm using, but it's odd that I see such a disparity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. I think it's a lot better than some other solutions that are out there.

Tracking email campaigns so I can see activity and know who the best prospects are to follow up with. Also, let's me see when my existing contacts open emails so helps me track their engagement and know when best to reach out/re-engage.

Yesware review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Excellent time saver for reps"

What do you like best?

Yesware is wonderful at getting everyone on the same page. By linking Salesforce with your email, it is easy to see when the last contact with a customer is, and what that content was.

What do you dislike?

At times, the activity history loaded into Salesforce can be overwhelming. It would be nice if they had a managed package, or another way to display the history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Yesware is a great tool which makes life much easier for reps, admins, and customers.

We are solving issues that could arise when multiple business contacts reach out to the same customer around the same time. By tracking all of the information in Salesforce (through the Yesware connector), we are able to understand the full contact history of a customer.

Additionally, we are able to use the template and mail merge feature to send out consistent messaging across the team.

Finally, using admin reporting, we are able to see what type of messaging is effective for our customers, and better tailor future messages to follow those guidelines.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"The best tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Yesware is the best email tool for sales people who write a lot of one-off emails. Their tracking is great, I'm able to add contacts into Salesforce straight from gmail, and the templates work as they should. I also especially like the reminder feature, as you can add a comment to the reminder and make it for a specific time/day. Yesware is just an all-around great tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Salesforce sidebar gets a little bit annoying because it will open on default. It'd be nice if the default would be for it to be collapsed.

Update: the sidebar stays collapsed now for me so all is good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! They've got a one-month free trial, and I highly suggest it. You'll want to buy it right away.

Yesware allows you to track opens, which is great when you're working with a client. It also tracks all my information into Salesforce, so that colleagues can see all email conversations that we've had. It helps me to stay engaged, and free up my time by having awesome templates.

Yesware review by User in Financial Services

"Yesware"

What do you like best?

Email tracking is pretty accurate. Reminders are super helpful to create cadence. Templates definitely save time. I don't know what I'd do without it!

What do you dislike?

Inability to save rate data for more than 30 days. I'd love to see how open rates have trended over time. Believe other tools (Gong.io) have built out competencies here. Just wish that Yesware would as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If sales analytics are important, review other solutions as well.

Primarily - email tracking and scheduling. It's really difficult to understand email success without knowing open performance, so Yesware is solid there.

I think there is a lot of potential there for Yesware to build out their analytic capabilities.

Yesware review by User in Computer Software

"Fantastic with Salesforce "

What do you like best?

Yesware is an awesome tool to help keep you organized and help bring Salesforce into your email browser. helps to ensure that activities are being logged into your CRM which makes things a lot easier for companies who manage lots of customers where there is turnover between reps.

What do you dislike?

Really great tool but wish there were a way to log activity type when syncing from Google Calendar so that you don't have to go into the each activity in SFDC to log something as a new task type.

Great tool to keep organized and have the necessary information at your fingertips about your customers and contacts.

Yesware review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Great at what it does"

What do you like best?

I like being able to schedule reminders and have emails sent out at a later time. Sometimes it is helpful for me to see if someone has opened an email.

What do you dislike?

Not sure how reliable the open rates are, so I just take it will a small grain of salt. Also, doesn't seem like they release helpful new features too frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like the lightweight go-to

It helps me have a better understanding of how my emails and messages are landing with folks, as well as bringing important reminders to my attention.

Yesware review by John A.
John A.

"Better than average and improving"

What do you like best?

The product has definitely been steadily improved, unlike some other sales e-mail platforms. Integration with Gmail has become very well designed. Tracking works well and templates are helpful. Data shown from CRM in Gmail is helpful most the time. E-mail reminders are easy to set and provide followup in future. Reply tracking seems to work pretty well.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns feature could use more improvement. Would love to see better integration for importing/exporting contacts/leads from Salesforce (like import to cadence in Outreach). Would like more customization in campaigns in regards of when to followup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product, seems like they are making progress and improving. The cost is very digestible compared to competitors.

Scaled, but targeted automation. Helps you crank out large volume of e-mails with templates, see opens and created targets sales campaign.

Helps you to engage a large audience with an automated campaign.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

It shows you all of the emails you've sent in order and whether they have been opened or not. You can see how many times your email has been opened, where, and from what device. I don't use any of the other features but I do find the email tracking very beneficial.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike but I do wish yesware was able to show whether an email bounced or not.

When you send an email you go in hoping they read it. Now I can actually see whenever a prospect opened my email and how many times.

Yesware review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great value product that beats the others"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is an easy plugin and does everything I'd need from a sales outreach automation tool. It provides drip campaign functionality, and recently added a Touchpoints feature, so you can be strategic with your approach (e.g. two emails, phone call, another team-member contacting them, etc.).

What do you dislike?

Lost two 'rating points' because:

- I can't use existing SFDC/CRM templates for e-mails. I have to paste/create them in Yesware

- The iPhone app is quirky. It's noticeably slower than the other mail-viewing apps that I have on my phone. And when I click on an e-mail address in a message in Yesware, instead of opening a new message window *in Yesware*, it opens the Mail app.

Another dislike is the following: If I create Campaign X and want to measure it's effectiveness, I'll need to add all of the contacts and submit the campaign at once. If I add another 5 people, one at a time, later on... then I"ll see 6 lines for Campaign X analytics. The first line for the main campaign, and 5 additional lines for the additional people i've added. Product Management should put a bit more thought into this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

I used a competing tool that had much of the same functionality. However, Yesware sets itself apart with the many iterations of drip campaigning that it allows.

I can create multiple campaigns, or even multiple iterations of the same campaign for A/B testing, and just set it and forget it.

Yesware review by Jon K.
Jon K.

"Yesware allows me to organise, streamline and execute important sales activities"

What do you like best?

Customer Service. If I have any questions, concerns or feedback, the Yesware team is very prompt in replying. In many instances, I have feedback for improvements on their product, and I have seem them implemented in a relatively short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Over the past 3 years, I've had several frustrations with the platform. I've submitted feedback on all of these and they've been improved in updates. To date, I have no frustrations with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to learn all of their products. I initially began using yesware for email tracking, and didn't realize how vast of a portfolio they offered. You can use Yesware to save email templates, manage campaigns, track information in salesforce and even add leads into salesforce from Gmail.

Efficiency and data.

I can efficiently record and re-use activities, and learn from this data to improve my metrics.

Yesware review by User in Computer Software

"Pretty good for Tracking!"

What do you like best?

I personally had to send out blast emails for our company when it gets close to tradeshows. We send out blast emails about our company and like to see how many attendees open and view the emails. Yesware is great from tracking the initial view of an email. My favorite thing about yesware is that it will tell you the second a person opens and views an email. I also loved the templates. This makes mass emails so much easier to manage!

What do you dislike?

The thing that I disliked about Yesware was that sometimes an email would say that it was opened or viewed and it was not. We tested this out by sending some of the emails to ourselves and unfortunately the can be a glitch every now and then and opening and email on a phone can have a different effect from opening it on a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to anyone ho needs a little bit of extra help to see the success or their marketing efforts. I know that this tool definitely reassured our team that people are opening and viewing our emails. Yesware helps you track the progress of your sales efforts which helps the sales and marketing team understand what the future client wants.

Yesware allowed our marketing and sales team to get a close up view of what is going on with the emails we are sending out. We know that not every email gets opened or read, but we need to know these statistics so that we can work with this information. Yesware helped up understand what templates worked and which ones did not.

Yesware review by User in Computer Software

"Thoroughly enjoy this tool"

What do you like best?

YesWare has for the most part been consistent, reliable, and lightweight.

My primary reason for using YesWare over other e-mail tracking tools has been the fact that I rely on another Outlook plug-in (Citrix ShareFile) to encrypt e-mails and attachments - YesWare has been the only one out of 3-4 that I've tried that has not interfered with encrypted messaging (the others caused deliverability issues with encrypted messages and were unreliable with encrypted attachments)

What do you dislike?

YesWare occasionally 'hangs' from a reporting standpoint - i.e. everything continues to work fine but it doesn't report new email opens for an hour or so.

I'm also trying to discern scenarios where I receive a 'false positive' email open notification. Inconclusive as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that any additional services you use with your e-mail are compatible with your tracker. I switched to YesWare because ContactMonkey, HubSpot, caused issues with my ShareFile Outlook plug-in. I've enjoyed the overall experience more, as well - outside of compatibility.

This has been a great tool for keeping the pace with my clients, and has helped me reconnect with deals that I had previously thought were lost. (I'm in sales).

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Helpful product and relatively inexpensive."

What do you like best?

The email tracking not only tells you where and when the recipient has opened the email, but it also tells you what kind of device that they open it on. I also like that there are easy to use drip campaigns and everything is synchronized with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Some times the email tracking doesn't show all of your sent emails in my Outlook plugin. Yesware does not work well on Outlook for Mac or Outlook 365.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yesware is certainly going in the right direction. The software provides great feedback to emails that otherwise can seem like they are being sent into a black hole. Its particularly helpful for people in a business development or sales role who send a lot of emails that are often times unanswered.

The email tracking feature is great for making sure that my emails are being received by my target. This helps me be sure that my email data is clean. The drip campaigns are great for personalized email follow ups and save a ton of time.

Yesware review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Great email tracking"

What do you like best?

Email tracking is easy to use. In depth. Tracks links as well. Mail Merge is a good tool for scheduled emails or larger email campaigns (100-200 people) with the versatility to tailor emails to individual recipients. Great for scheduling emails.

What do you dislike?

Mail merge can kick out open fields at times. It will not recognize a field to fill in. Attachments are not in line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very responsive support/account management team. Have had issues resolved within a few hours.

Able to track and view opens to gauge interest of sales prospects.

Yesware review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great tracking, Planning, and Executing for Prospects"

What do you like best?

Yesware gives my reps the ability to create, share, and launch intentional campaigns (usually around 9 touches between calls and emails) that make our prospecting system smooth and scalable. I also love the ability to track the effectiveness of a given campaign so we know what to do more of.

What do you dislike?

We are starting to come up against the limits of Yesware's offerings, hungry to do more with it, but without enough support from our Customer Success team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the best practices from your Customer Success rep to get the most out of the system.

We are using Yesware to curate multiple, multi-step campaigns to engage prospects.

Yesware review by vaibhav p.
vaibhav p.

"Amazing tool for email tracking"

What do you like best?

This tool is very useful for email customization, email tracking and activity tracking. This tool provides email templates which are quite helpful.

What do you dislike?

Merging of email and better mobile experience can be expected from this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is helpful because it provides great platform for email customization, email tracking through tracking reports.

This tool helps me for tracking email by providing tracking reports and also email customization is very helpful.

Yesware review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Not super intuitive, but usefull. "

What do you like best?

Tracking emails seem to be accurate. Gives the ability to see who has opened, when, and where.

What do you dislike?

Some things aren't super intuitive. You have to know to write the email in Word, and then copy and paste into YesWare or it gets messed up. The reporting can be useful, but you have to know how to pull and where and read the excel forms that come up.

Being able to track emails. The benefits are obvious. It's great to see if someone has opened it on their iphone vs a computer - it gives a great insight into my prospects.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Yesware is a helpful tool but I'm not sure if it is the best offering."

What do you like best?

I like how Yesware notifies you when your emails / presentations have been read or opened. The analytics here is nice and useful. Sometimes it even has a location as to where your emails were read and whether it was on a phone or in an office.

What do you dislike?

The calling / dialer functionality could use some work. Also as a Sales professional the usage of their touchpoints / merge functionality is not the best. It is difficult or impossible to move prospects around within the touchpoint / merge. If the emails are automated you cannot make mid touchpoint edits either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly it depends on your working style. If you like a phone / email balance or even phone heavy approach, this is not the solution for you.

Connecting with prospects. Knowing when and sometimes where your email or file is opened is very valuable to help make contact.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set a reminder to reach back out to anyone you're emailing for any reason, and add a note. It's right in gmail. No need to be in another application etc... I like being able to see if I've gotten engagement on an email I sent, if it's been opened, where, and by who.

What do you dislike?

At times, picking the specific date for a reminder is wonky, usually a refresh does the trick. But sometimes, it takes a few refreshes. I wish I could go to a list of reminders, and more easily get ahead, edit, and strategize. Currently you can only see a list (in order of when the reminder is scheduled).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for me and is great in my direct sales role.

No more tasks in SFDC, I keep up with all my prospects and nurture individuals/teams in Yesware. I like using my inbox as my task list, so it's great for my workflow.

Yesware review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Because timing is so important in your communications"

What do you like best?

At its core, Yesware does email notification, and does it very well, with an easy-to-use interface that works great for salespeople who don't want to get bogged down in their tech. Our BDRs needed a way to send emails and know when an email was read and by whom. They also needed the ability to merge and send in bulk. Very easy and intuitive.

For management, the team tracking reports help us understand what messages work best.

What do you dislike?

Yesware updates constantly - great that they're always improving the product, but our reps have reported it can update three times a day. The challenge for us is that this causes issues with our endpoint security. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have more control over the updates. The only other improvement we'd like to see is the ability to kill a bulk job as an administrator. Today, if you want to kill a bulk job, its a support request.

Rep efficiency is critical, and part of that is knowing who to focus on and when. The reps really like the insight into email readership.

Yesware review by Pat E.
Pat E.

"Yesware helps me understand who is opening my emails and when so I can more effectively follow up"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Yesware is that I know exactly when and how often my email is being opened. Yesware will also tell you the location and device that the email is being opened on so you can tell if the email recipient is traveling/on the move or at their desk and in front of a computer. It's really helpful to understand each person's tendencies and when and how is the best way to contact them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I'm not a huge fan of when it come to using Yesware is the notification system. I don't necessarily like seeing a notification/pop-up every time I open that tracked email. I already know that I'm opening the email so I don't see a need to get a Yesware notification for that. You can turn tracking off on individual emails, which has helped with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a free trial, which includes 100 tracked emails/month before making a decision on using the versions that include a cost.

If you do decide to utilize a paid version, you can set reminders on individual emails to follow up on, set up email templates to be used on standard outreach and share those with others on your team.

We're solving the business problem of not knowing if our email outreach is being received or opened. Now that I know when prospects are opening my emails and when, I can more effectively tailor my follow up calls/emails.

Yesware review by gaurav d.
gaurav d.

"Best sales productivity platform"

What do you like best?

This is very useful for email tracking, customization and also it is able to manage scheduling of mail. It provides platform for sales productivity.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if this tool is more robust. Apart from it, nothing about dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really amazing experience and very useful. Try it once and utilize this platform.

I am able to remove inconsistency in my message content and also for tracking and analyze email content.

Yesware review by Tim G.
Tim G.

"No Fuss Email Tracking and Task Management"

What do you like best?

Easy to schedule and mailmerge messages.. I also love scheduling emails to come back for action later if not replied. We are able to manage multiple workflows and cut down on churn by scheduling things to come back on regular cadence.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat bulky if using other tracking solves like Boomerang for Gmail. On Gmail it does overlap on many important buttons so have to work around on some emails from browser

Using this as task management tool in a world where follow up needs to happen all the time. We dont leverage salesforce so this is the best way to schedule followup inside of our email client.

Yesware review by Phillip M.
Phillip M.

"A good affordable tool for sales and cold call emails"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I know that my emails have been received and if any of the content has been looked at whether it be an attached file or a link provided.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit flaky and sometimes the tracker fails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yesware is a great value add-on for anyone doing cold call emails. It lets you know if an email has been received, if links have been accessed. Basically, Yesware allows you to determine where to concentrate your follow-up activity.

I use Yesware to track activity on my cold calls which allows me to concentrate my follow-up tasks to those cold calls with activity.

Yesware review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"I've fallen...and it was on purpose"

What do you like best?

I love Yesware. Not enough to get it tattooed but it's pretty darn close !! ha

I've been using Yesware for 3 years or so now.

Here are the things I like best:

efficiency gains

templates

mail merge

mobile app

the kick a** blog

What do you dislike?

Um I wouldn't say there is a dislike..

But I am curious to see what direction the product will take in 2016. Some of the other sales intelligence tools are focusing on lead gen, list building, targeting based on various technologies etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test drive by picking a few leaders in the org who will use all the features of the enterprise version during the trial period.

Use all the features not just a few during the trial.

Yesware has allowed me to:

decrease sales cycle

increase # of deals closed

meet "touch" metrics that were often unreachable

engagement knowledge has allowed me to invest time where needed as well as cut bait

you get to a yay or nay with prospect quicker

data integrity is spot on with sfdc integration

"Better than nothing "

What do you like best?

Mail - merge

Email tracking

Yesware helps me keep track of a vast amount of leads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a great function for keeping track of stages that a lead is in via Yesware. Once something has been put in a touchpoint, it is clunky to keep track of it.

If someone responds via a call, and you don't use their dialer - there is a lot of manual work involved to make sure they don't keep getting emailed.

Leads are hard to search for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MAKE SURE YOUR DIALER IS IN SYNC

-Using templated touchpoints to have a repeatable process for contacting leads

Yesware review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Email Tracking/Email Templates"

What do you like best?

I like the email templates the best. As a salesperson, I started out using Yesware to track email opens, but I found that the email templates are the best feature. It's very easy to create 10 + templates to plug them into an email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the email open tracking. It seems there are times when too many notifications pop up on the same email. I know this because I was noticing it, so I sent emails to my self and opened them up. I sometimes received notifications that I opened up the email when clearly I did not. I also don't like the fact that notifications are sent when I open up the email that I sent. As a salesperson, I go back and read threads or reply to threads and It's annoying when notifications pop up that I opened it.

Easily creating emails using the templates. The benefits are that it saves time to create the emails.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"I wish I had this in my last job"

What do you like best?

Where to begin. I love that I can see when someone opens the emails I send and how often they are opening them up. I also enjoy the mail merges that you are able to complete and direct on outreach. It is very easy to use, the ability to send emails at a later time is fantastic. I would recommend this product

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about Yesware. I am still new to using it, but there are times where it can be frustrating in the mail merge. Could do a better job of removing emails from a list... say if you send an email to five people and one of the five opens and replies, would be cool if it knew to not send to anyone else on the list

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and can be fun to understand how emails are being viewed, but would spend time getting used to the platform because there is a lot to learn

Email communication

Outreach campaign

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Removing some of the email mystery"

What do you like best?

Admittedly, there are a lot of functions Yesware offers that I don't use. However: Simply being able to see that an email I sent was opened is huge for me. Being in sales, I never know if someone is opening my emails or ignoring them. Yesware removes that mystery. And when it comes time to deliver a contract or send over a presentation, understanding how my audience has interacted with the document is huge. I like that a copy of my email is CC'd to my CRM, too.

What do you dislike?

I use Gmail as my ESP, and I think Yesware can slow down processes and increase load times. I would like also like to be able to use Yesware features when sending email through phone/tablet.

In the past, I would send an email and it would disappear into a black hole. I wouldn't know if it was received, opened, or viewed. Now I have visibility into how my audience is interacting with my email, which allows me to time communication better (I don't want to pester), and if I haven't received a response but I know that the recipient is viewing my email, it could be a cue to try a different approach.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"The tool that keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

First, the integration into gmail is awesome in comparison with other similar tools. If you are familiar with gmail already you can continue using it all the same. Simply hit send and your email is always tracked. The tracking is great and the tools that you have to see a visual representation of your open rates and click rates make it fantastic to view data from a different angle and ensure you are attacking your accounts properly. Mail merges are simple to send with the platform with a nice set it and forget it system where you can send on any day of the week. My favorite new feature is the touchpoints. This tool is great for targeting accounts and keeping you on task to make sure that you keep a regular outreach cadence. I am excited to see how they improve this portion of the product.

What do you dislike?

With lots to love Yesware does have its flaws. occasionally the mail merge portion of the tool takes for ever to load. I have had to report issues with it and restart my computer to get the tool to function properly. This has been much improved as of recent which makes me think the Yesware cares about customer satisfaction. The buttons in the draft window when you are writing an email often times scale differently. This forces you to scroll to get to the reminder and other useful tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a sales rep not using yesware I don't know how you are successful. It is a minor adjustment to use yesware if you are already familiar with gmail.

Email tracking as a sales rep helps me prioritize my outreach. This tool helps me understand the value that a prospect found in my message and it gives me a leg up when we get on a call. It gives me the power to tell someone I know they are reading my emails when I send a fifth message that they have opened 8 separate times. Email tracking is common, but telling someone that a reply would save both parties time is fun and does get some interesting replies.

Yesware review by Aditya P.
Aditya P.

"Amazing tool with great interface"

What do you like best?

This tool provides ease of use so user can interact with this too easily. It is working efficiently while email tracking, scheduling and activity tracking.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about dislike because this tool meets all my requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very helpful for tracking of email, tracking of attachment etc. It provides various features like email scheduling, email customization and mail merging which helps a lot. So, quite beneficial to use this tool.

By using this tool, I am able to maximize my productivity and efficiency. This tool is able to track emails directly from inbox and working so well.

Yesware review by Rakesh J.
Rakesh J.

"Amazing tool for salespeople"

What do you like best?

This is very helpful because it provides various features like Email automation, email tracking etc. It also provide great user interface and very much user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about it because it works very efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend this to all kinds of sales people.

Email templates are very useful for me and also it is huge platform for sales productivity so quite helpful.

Yesware review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Decent basic tool - good for the price"

What do you like best?

Since receiving a new customer success manager, Courtney M, things have been WAY better. She is a gem- extremely quick with responses, creative with thinking outside of the box, willing to go the extra mile. My customer success experience with Yesware went from probably a 2 to a 9 with her. It really depends on who you get because our last manager was the opposite. I like the touchpoints feature - it has its bugs but is slowly getting better.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Yesware is behind the trends when comparing to other email tools. Email opt out is not standard, nowhere to see all the tokens, no built in analytics, you can only track templates inserted into campaigns not just campaigns, glitches that take awhile to be fixed, inability to export templates or campaigns (hae to copy and paste every single one) to name a few

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tools that does the basics- great to start with. Make sure to get your customer success manager do accurate training around templates and touchpoints right off the bat so the SFDC dashboards work correctly.

We are solving the problem of reaching out to higher numbers of prospects with personalized touches at scale. We have been able to touch many more accounts building brand awareness and generating meetings.

Yesware review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Absolutely worthless if you live in Australia"

What do you like best?

- It's features are good if they work.

- I have used it before in Singapore and had success.

- Great to keep up with clients, email opens, do drip campaigns when it works.

- Can help you identify more likely prospects and have a view of your prospecting funnel.

What do you dislike?

- They don't have the bandwidth to work in Australia- continuously times out.

- All of my other SaaS applications work fine (Salesforce, Xero, Autopilot, etc.), but Yesware works only intermittently.

- You can get to the end of an activity and then you get stuck if it needs to connect with their server/cloud- sometimes you can send, sometimes you can't and have to start over.

- A good tool when it works, but when it can only work 20% of the time.

Sales tracking when people open and click on emails.

Drip campaigns using their mail merge.

Template emails using email templates.

Yesware review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Leader in Email Intelligence Software | Great Content on Blog | Great Reporting"

What do you like best?

If you're using gmail, and you don't have Yesware installed then you're seriously missing out. I have used several of the big name email tracking solutions and Yesware reigns king.

I love the information it delivers right in your inbox about emails sent.

Helps you improve the effectiveness of your email communication by providing amazing content on their blog, and providing amazing analytics in the actual solution.

100 Free email tracks / month (without subscription????) Why wouldn't you use it!?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get some interference with other extensions, but that's probably due to my sometimes "over-use" of extensions. Other than that there isn't an email client that I have come into contact with, that has a feature that Yesware doesn't also have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their blog. Install the chrome extension and sign up for a free account. You get 100 free emails per month. Then, use the 100 emails and start realizing how much your email "game" is improving, and subscribe for unlimited email tracking.

Great program, great culture, great support, great content providers.

Information such as knowing exactly when a client clicks on a link in your email, opens your email, how many times they opened/clicked, how a specific email is performing across aggregated data, the ability to use AWESOME dynamic tags to make emails more personable are all benefits that Yesware enables me to realize.

It solves the business problem of otherwise not knowing if my emails are successfully engaging prospects.

Yesware review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.