(456 reviews)

Yesware is an email tool for salespeople. Track emails, create templates, CRM sync, and more. Yesware helps you close more deals faster.

Work for Yesware?

Learning about Yesware?

Yesware Reviews

Ask Yesware a Question
Showing 466 Yesware reviews
Yesware review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Yesware review"

What do you like best?

I like the instant pop-ups when someone opens an email as an indicator to call them. I also like how campaigns keep me organized and structured in my outreach as that has always been a weakness of mine.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how people aren't pulled out of campaigns after a phone connection. It would be nice to have these automatically exited, or to have at least an option to remove myself from the campaign after a connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around in a trial first if possible and always check up on campaigns. They can make you look silly at times with automatic bump emails sent to people who have responded to you.

Provides insight as to who opens emails which helps me tailor my outreach.

There are many benefits to the platform. Organizatoion has always been a weekness of mine, but Yesware has helped me to get passed that roadblock.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yesware
Yesware review by Ken T.
Ken T.

"Easy email tracking for a good price"

What do you like best?

The templates are great when you need to do a mass email campaign. It's easily customizable and you can sort them based on your needs (prospecting, following up, nurturing, etc).

What do you dislike?

The email tracking is sometimes not that accurate - if you open the email from your phone sometimes it says that another recipient has opened the email but it's really you. Email scheduling (send later) is also glitchy sometimes - it doesn't send on time or it says it's scheduled but it's stuck in your drafts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're able to do a trial before you sign up! Definitely let your team try it out before you commit to paying for it.

I have been able to cut down on cold emailing. Yesware also reminds you to follow up on certain emails that haven't been responded to so you don't forget. If you're working late at night and want to send emails in the morning, the email scheduling tool is useful!

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Yesware review by Nathan V.
Nathan V.

"Simple way to manage emails"

What do you like best?

The best aspects of Yesware are being able to send many emails (up to 200) at a time in one mail merge and also being able to track who has read them. Using email templates also makes life much easier when drafting up messages to send to the masses.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are icons that pop up that are distracting and unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send a lot of emails to your customers and want to track when and how often they open your emails I would definitely recommend it. If you have many customers on the opposite coast, I would also recommend it. If neither of those apply to you, maybe it isn't worth the price but it certainly adds value to our company.

We are able to prospect more efficiently with Yesware. It also gives us a good idea of when a customer is on their email and when they are not.

Yesware review by Blake E.
Blake E.

"Gets the job done, cost effective, easy set up"

What do you like best?

Helps me send targeted email campaigns at massive scale.

Helps me see which subject lines resonates with target customers. Helps see which target customer groups are more likely to open/reply to my outreach.

What do you dislike?

Plugin is buggy, requires reloading/refreshing more than I'd like. The template labs are sometimes confusing to navigate.

Dislike not being able to schedule a specific time for the follow up emails - they go out at the same time as the initial email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out a bit sending emails to yourself - sometimes the formatting appears off in receiver inboxes.

As the first sales person for a small startup, I need to send a lot of targeted emails to potential customers. Yesware helps me set up campaigns in advance so I can spend one day setting all the campaigns up for the next few weeks and spend my days on calls with customers instead of copy/pasting emails. Huge time saver. Helps me see which campaigns are more successful than others with metrics/reporting.

Yesware review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Growing with a Long Way to Go"

What do you like best?

Yesware functions as a means of tracking e-mail engagement, creating a sequence or cadence for Sales/Marketing follow-up, provide analysis across a team for campaigns and emails sent and connects to our database for digestible information directly into our e-mail client.

The best: real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. You can attach presentations which will give you rep[orts on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific report.

What do you dislike?

Yesware is set up for a specific type of business. You can see this in the way they setup with Salesforce to only pull Contacts and Leads into their MailMerge and Touchpoints. It's been an issue I've raised several times - add in a direct pull from Opportunity lists in Salesforce otherwise you're really only catering to a business model that goes P2P or B2C. As an Account Executive, I get the impression this product doesn't fully support my workflow.

1. It slows down my browsing session by running in the background.

2. I don't like that I can't just save a sent e-mail as a template for use later.

3. I don't like that when I'm doing a MailMerge drip campaign that adding in a new template will reset the subject line

4. I don't like that I can't manually add contacts with Email and First name and have to upload as a total .CSV file which restricts adding people to a campaign that I would've received in my pipeline mid-campaign.

5. By not allowing for an Opp list to be pulled from Salesforce I'd wager that 75% of my team doesn't regularly use this tool.

6. MailMerge drip campaigns can't set different times to send throughout the day from Stage to Stage - everything is locked in from 1 set time of the day.

7. There's no way of segmenting a group of people for PST, CST, EST on a list to send at particular 'hot times' across the country.

8. Analytics need a LOT of work to accurately portray how people are interacting with my drip campaigns. There's also no great way of pulling the entire data on a completed campaign to assess how well the campaign did. If I have 3 stages I have to pull 3 different reports.

9. Team analytics don't accurately track individual components like Subject Lines or trackable links to better understand how my team efforts could be made more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your business model and what your team actually needs. It provides some great advantages in a team that's looking to scale but for larger teams that are more seasoned there need to be more developments made before your team will feel comfortable adopting the tech.

The biggest problem Yesware solves is figuring out how people are reacting to the content you produce via e-mail. I work in Sales and constantly need to know how my prospects are interacting with what I'm sending. Yesware allows me to keep a finger on the pulse of my pipeline.

Yesware review by Alister R.
Alister R.

"Poor customer service"

What do you like best?

It is a simple integration to gmail. This way I can do what I was doing without too much changes to my day to day routine.

The salesforce integration is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

Poor customer service, once you have signed up and paid they dont bother to clarify, help introduce any new features etc. Attention is only paid till you are a prospect.

No integration to anything other salesforce. We use zoho and there is nothing we can do to integrate Yesware data to Zoho, have tried to communicate multiple times to see if something can be done regarding this. But to no avail.

Pricing is opaque, they keep discounting for folks who have not signed up, but don't incentivize for existing customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No point wasting money here. Look at other options which are both cheaper and better.

Bulk email sending.

Managing email templates

Yesware review by Andrzej K.
Andrzej K.

"Does what it needs to do"

What do you like best?

I like that I can automate and run a lot of e-mails/e-mail campaigns. The software is very easy to use and it is very intuitive. If you don't have a CRM with all of these built-in features, Yesware is the way to go. Yesware does a great job at tracking opens. The ability to insert templates mid e-mail is a life-saver.

What do you dislike?

Yesware is not always very precise about the opens. Sometime if I open the e-mail it will count as an open. When I schedule a "call" in a campaign I don't receive reminders about the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company that is always innovating. If you don't have a built-in CRM this is the way to go.

Automated e-mail campaigns. Template use.

Yesware review by Caleb P.
Caleb P.

"Yesware @ B2B Tech Company"

What do you like best?

Email open tracking is fast and accurate (90%+). Seamless integration to email workflow allows usage of features like send later and multi-step campaigns without too much additional effort. Yesware has also funcitoned as a front-end interface to a CRM, allowing users to add contacts, update contact information, synchronize emails, and add new tasks directly from the email client. (For example: you email person A directly, who responds but also adds a net new contact, person B to the thread. Yesware will suggest adding Person B to your CRM, attribute the existing email, without leaving the Yesware client.

What do you dislike?

One repeated feature request doesn't seem to be on the roadmap: the ability to view a particular email thread's open history while reading the email in the email client. Link tracking is a good feature, however it requires the URL be hosted via Yesware servers, creating a long, randomized Yesware-specific subdomain that can look suspicious to a prospect. This sometimes causes emails to be flagged as spam as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial and use it heavily--be prepared to try out multiple functions and complex use cases, especially across different recipient email clients.

Measure the effectiveness of subject lines, sent time of day, and email messaging. Send multi-step, multi-person email campaigns at a fraction of the time. Track activity across teams extremely quickly. Gauge the effectiveness of templates across teams. Yesware saves at least 5-10 hours of duplicate work per person, per month.

Yesware review by Administrator

"Yesware, poor tool for sales enablement"

What do you like best?

As a Sales Development Manager and SDR rep who has used Yesware in the past role and in my current position, I'd say the only thing I like about the product is that it has the ability to racking very basic metrics like open, reply and clicks on emails.

What do you dislike?

As a sales enablement tool, the product isn't ideal for having a cadence that is edited or A/B tested. The SFDC integration, inbox plugin, click to call feature is very basic compared to other tools like Outreach or Salesloft. I wouldn't recommend this tool simply because the reporting capability is also very poor so it is hard to track what is working and what is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd make sure you consider what you'd like the tool to be able to do if you're looking to track only basic metrics like open and reply rate on emails and to log that activity into CRM than Yesware would do a decent job, but if you'd like an actual Sales Enablement Platform to be able to create a robust cadence and have automation in CRM / triggers for task then Yesware isn't the best tool.

-Track open, reply and click on emails.

- Create a cadence for BDRs when reaching out to prospects.

- Reporting / measuring success.

Yesware review by Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.

"Yesware is an invaluable business tool that "just works". Equally useful from SMB to Enterprise. "

What do you like best?

Having used Yesware in both a 5 person shop and a 500 employee organization there is not a more flexible out the box solution for email and communication workflow management. Yesware has best in class email tracking, reporting and analytics which are presented in a clear and accessible manner.

The team features of the email templating system ensures cohesiveness in outreach and response efforts while minimizing errors, inconsistencies and duplication of effort. The templating process itself is straightforward utilizing an easy to understand markup system and includes a dropdown based visual editor as well.

Unlike "fully automated" email systems, Yesware provides the ability for teams of any size to efficiently deliver consistent and clear messaging that still feels human and personal to each recipient. This is huge and cannot be overstated. Allowing each member of your team the ability to communicate with individual nuance without sacrificing universality regarding core, immovable information delivers exceptional engagement.

What do you dislike?

When emails sent utilizing Yesware tracking are then forwarded and re-forwarded within the recipient organization you can lose some context and granularity. This is a problem inherent to all image based email tracking tools.

Permissions at the team level could be a bit more flexible insofar as restricting particular templates may be useful within a wide sales or marketing team.

Templating is fairly robust and works great but I would like to see additional embed options for tailoring proposal based emails. This can be of course be accomplished by adding content manually after inserting your completed template but once you start de-duplicating effort you keep pushing for greater and greater efficiency.

I have not had the ability to do a full Salesforce integration as this functionality is disallowed at my current company. Because of this organizational limitation pushing email content to Salesforce is relegated to using bcc functionality. Because Yesware cannot create contacts within opportunities in this configuration, If you are not properly managing contacts in Salesforce you can end up with a large number of unresolved email based tasks. Again, not an issue with Yesware per se but a problem with the limits of writing to CRM using strict email routing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use email as a component of your business operations (and everyone does) you owe it to yourself and your team to give Yesware a thorough look. They offer a fully featured free trial and It takes 30 seconds to integrate with your email provider. Support hasn't been needed very often but when we have had to hit them up they have been quick to engage resolve issues.

Our company uses Yesware on a departmental basis so each use case is probably a bit different. The sales team that I work within is distributed amongst 5 offices across 3 different countries. Some of the key points Yesware has allowed us accomplish include:

-Eliminate inconsistency in messaging content and tone.

-Greatly reduce time spent in email freeing up staff for other efforts.

-Foster collaboration around developing best communication practices.

-Track response rates around the clock and allow for scheduled/ delayed outreach and response across countries and timezones.

-Keep important contacts and conversations "top of mind"

-Sync emails to CRM allowing multiple team members access to pertinent conversations

-Track analytics per open and per template allowing for rapid a/b testing

Yesware review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Blown away"

What do you like best?

I am blown away at the functionality Yesware provides. It has some negatives, but overall it is an incredible value. The campaigns plus email open tracking are worth twice the price. If you routinely send messages such as invoices which you need to know have been read, Yesware is a fantastic solution. If you issue campaigns with multiple touches, Yesware is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

While the Gmail integration is intuitive in design, it throws off a number of crucial interface elements with every appendage it adds to your window. For example, the side bar throws off the window width for new messages, so you have to either open two at a time or expand them to fill the width of the window. Things like that. Additionally, there is some ambiguity about when an automated message is actually sent. They all end up getting sent, and within a timeframe that is perfectly acceptable to me, but others might find it a little unclear.

Yesware runs our complete journalist outreach system. Whenever we have a pitch to send, I draft it as well as two quick follow ups, set each up using convenient mail merge fields as individual touches, add contacts using the simple spreadsheet functionality, and the messages get sent automatically at the perfect time and tracked.

Yesware review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Works well for what I need it to do, although I'm sure it can do more"

What do you like best?

It is unobtrusive but powerful - it tracks my emails outside my organization and shows me notifications when people open my emails. It is helpful when I don't hear back from someone that I can see whether or not they read my email and if they did, when it was. I also love that it gives me the ability to schedule emails to send in the future and to create templates of emails I need to send similar versions of to many different people.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be that I can only schedule an email for an hour or more in the future. I wish I could schedule it for whenever.

It helps me get a better understanding of my communications with my customers.

Yesware review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"Easy to Use, Adds a lot of Value"

What do you like best?

The best part about Yesware is how easy the program is to use to track emails. I personally only ever needed the free plan because I don't send that many emails, but I would have opted for the paid plan without much thought if it became necessary.

I also liked the interface in my GMail inbox and how easy it was to go see which emails have and have not been opened. Having used a few other email tracking softwares, the option to see unopened emails was the easiest I have seen.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I really could say I disliked about the program would be that if I forgot to uncheck internal company emails, they would still get tracked and therefore count against my monthly limit. It would be nice to see a feature where you can automatically not track certain email recipients. That being said, had I been on a paid plan it wouldn't have been a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have something to track your email opens, Yesware is a great place to start. Its easy to use and starts adding value from the first email you track. At least on the free platform, its not going to have advanced analytics on your emails, but it would be unrealistic to expect that on a free platform.

The biggest problem that I was solving was getting better insights into my sales emails. Whether that is following up with a potential client or a cold email, it allows me to see which subject lines are working better at getting opens and which ones are not. I also have the insight when I call someone who I emailed whether or not they saw that information.

"One Call Close"

What do you like best?

I had an account in my book that was a major opportunity, but I hadn't had much luck trying to connect. Out of the blue, I received a notification that my contact had opened an email that I had sent a few days back. I paused my lunch, called him right then. He happened to have a finance meeting in an hour, so we had the demo right then and there. We were able to discuss the functionality and value, cost, and next steps. Luckily there was a finance meeting right after. Two days later they signed. Thank you Yesware!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that since people typically scroll through their emails, the Yesware notifications make it look like the prospect actually engaged with your email. There should be a time frame that is required for one to get a notification, otherwise, I'm just gonna get excited every time they look at my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get overeager, every time someone opens an email, but if you time wisely, you'll get a lot of success.

I've realized that timing is really key. If you can pair your outreach when a client is thinking about you, you'll be much more successful.

Yesware review by Razae M.
Razae M.

"I use Yesware everyday "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to set a reminder to have a specific email bounce back to the top of my inbox is an essential. It allows me to keep projects on track and makes sure tasks email threads don't get lost. If you are a sales rep it allows you to see exactly when your prospect has opened your information, quote or link. At this point, it is used as a great reminder to 'randomly' give the prospect a call and see if they are ready to place their order. Our team has significantly sped up our closing rate by following this best practice.

What do you dislike?

There is not enough space write when creating a template. I don't have the ability to send attachments with mass email. I also cannot place images in the body of the mass email with templates.

Ideally, some sample templates could be stored in our templates folder rather than having to copy and paste and save them from your blog.

It would be great to have preset templates from yesware auto-generated in a special folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your sales team will love it, especially if you also use Salesforce. They will be so happy with the time that is saved from not having to log emails or calls as activities. Also, if they are using Yesware click to call within Salesforce it speeds up the process because you don't have to dial the number, Yesware does the work for you. Also if you use the mail merge feature sending a second stage scheduled email for those who did not respond to your first email is a breeze.

With Yesware, our emails with customers auto sync to salesforce. This makes it very easy for management to see that accounts are moving forward. This transparency is so important.

Yesware review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The ability to track all interactions and conversations with prospects and have it stored automatically in Salesforce; Being able to see who opens which emails.

What do you dislike?

The attachments look a bit wonky; though I do like the ability to track if a prospect clicks on the attachment, I feel as though they might think it looks spammy. As such I end up just using the regular function on gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the gmail extension that you can search prospect past engagements without having to go back into Salesforce. Also schedule tasks for yourself with the sidebar without going back into Salesforce

Keeping a centralized record of prospect conversations

Knowing when a prospect opens an email

Sending emails en mass through templates and tracking prospect engagement

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Automated outreach that does not work as it should"

What do you like best?

I think the UI is easy to understand as well as the email notifications when a recipient opens your message. The other aspect of the solution I like is that they have manageable touchpoints for in-flight cadences that other solutions like this do not provide.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you cannot simply send messaging out that follows the template you created. I had well over 100 emails sent out with strategic messaging and the individuals first name had someone else's first name in front of theirs for all emails associated with that cadence. Looked very unprofessional and the the preview of the template did not reflect that was how the messaging would look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a trial before committing. Ensure you like their UI quality of support is there as I have tried connecting with their support team without any luck.

I was trying to solve streamlined outreach to my prospects and clients. The only benefits I have realized is that there are other solutions out there that make this process way easier.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Easy to navigate tool, gets the job done and is cheaper than other alternatives"

What do you like best?

mail merge features helps me use my time effectively when doing large amounts of outreach. Easy to build out a template, plug in your prospects, and go. Less time emailing, more time on the stuff that matters!

What do you dislike?

The tool is a bit buggy at times and features won't work as expected. Usually deleting the extension and reinstalling helps resolve but not a great experience to have to worry about the product actually working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

has similar features to other tools but mail merge is easy to use. Build out a csv of contacts and fire off emails automatically. Love that i can personalize certain emails if needed. The ability to see when someone opens my email as well is helpful when deciding best next steps with outreach.

Increasing my outreach while keeping it personalized. The first touch is usually not enough so having second third fourth etc touches automated is great! Love the reporting too to figure out which templates are getting the most opens/responses.

Yesware review by Kayvon B.
Kayvon B.

"Yes on Yesware"

What do you like best?

Yesware is the best software i've used to create mail merges and email campaigns.They made it very simple to upload csv files to create and preview the mail merges. The interface is smooth and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Yesware. Sometimes it causes a lag on my gmail account but nothing other than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this for sales professionals. Relatively inexpensive seat price compared to other sales intelligence tools that I've used in the past.

It makes it so much easier to track emails and get insights on open rates, response rates, etc. It also integrates nicely into Salesforce to keep a history of all emails

Yesware review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Yesware Rocks"

What do you like best?

It's the sneakiest way for sales people to see if their emails have been read. It allows you to then follow up right after (well, within a day) to follow up. No more "did you see my email".

It is easy to use and comes with a bunch of features and email templates. If you use it with a mail merge, you can see exactly who opens it. Think of it as a tool to see who is opening and how often they are opening it.

What do you dislike?

While it continues to get better, just better overall performance.

I would like to definitively know if the email got forwarded to someone. It only shows the name of the person who opened it. You also have to go into the actual application to see who opened it. I might like to see in the side bar that is show n in the screenshot, who else opened it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive and easy to use. Great intel.

Gotten a ton of value out of it. Just knowing that people are opening your email is great. It brings a smile to my face when I see the bar move around.

It certainly helps me with my prospecting activities.

Yesware review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best way to track emails"

What do you like best?

I like yesware that I let me track all the emails I send out to clients. I can see when they open the email and if they reply back to them. The best feature is seeing notifications that email has been reopening. Then I know I mostly will receive an email from my clients. Also, I like that you can schedule email. So you can write the email at night and send it in the morning.

What do you dislike?

The only con is that it doesn't now show me which person open the email in a group email. Ex if I send it to three people in the email it won't show me which person has seen it or has not opened the email yet.

I am solving the problem of knowing if my clients have opened the emails I am sending. Also, it helps better understand when I should be sending email to people.

Yesware review by Kiana C.
Kiana C.

"Yesware, not spam"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create an email and send it out to a lot of people, without it looking like spam mail. I dislike using mailchimp because when you send it out theres an email address associated with it like <kdjaskj@lfkjal on behalf of...> and it doesn't seem authentic. But yesware allows you to send an email out from your personal email address. The receipt will see that they are getting a direct email. I like that you can see when people open the email.

What do you dislike?

I think the service is a little pricey. I also don't like that to create the email you have to use the pop up that comes. We used a free version at first... and then was constantly being prompted to buy the full version. We did... adn then we decided to discontinue.

Sending a large amount of emails out without it looking like spam. I dislike using mailchimp because when you send it out theres an email address associated with it like <kdjaskj@lfkjal on behalf of...> and it doesn't seem authentic. But yesware allows you to send an email out from your personal email address. The receipt will see that they are getting a direct email.

Yesware review by User in Research
User in Research

"Great tool for tracking"

What do you like best?

I love how easy they make it for you to track messages viewed. A pop up window shows up each time a receiver opens the email, not just on first open, so you know what prospects are particularly interested in.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it would integrate with other mail applications. Like Gmail or iMail apps available for Mac Computers. I like to streamline. Would be awesome if I didn't have to have to be on the gmail site to use Yesware. Also integration with Salesforce isn't great. Could be an admin error that fields aren't populating correctly, but not a ton of information on prospects per email.

Email tracking for sales enablement. It's great to know what messages stick, and which flop. Also good to help getting a hold of someone. If they open your email, they're likely available for a conversation.

"Email made easy"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Yesware, I was doing everything manually through Gmail. I used to save "email templates" as drafts and was never able to automatically send out emails. I love that I can save templates, schedule emails, and track the emails I send.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed a few times it will log out on its own, which can be a little annoying. I've also had a few issues sending rich media through a scheduled email. When I tried to send an image in the email, it got sent with no image... I tend to stick to only text when scheduling out emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time, get Yesware!

The amount of time I save by having my templates is unreal! Pretty much everything that Yesware offers is about saving time. I can see if someone has ever opened my emails so that I can stop pursuing a lead. Not sure I could ever go back to traditional email after using Yesware.

Yesware review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Awesome Software! Just on the expensive side."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and scheduling of email blasts, campaigns, and follow ups. Has a great way to create and save templates.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how many clients you have that need to use Yesware, your bill may be extremely expensive. For example, if you have 15 clients on the Team Plan, that's $4,500 per year (which is billed annually), so you have to save up a chunk of money to spend all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely would recommend for small to medium email marketing companies. For bigger companies it will also work great, you just have to spend a whole bunch of money all at once which may be undesirable.

Yesware provides great benefits like email tracking, visualization, organization, etc.

Yesware review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Probably The Best Tool On The Market, But..."

What do you like best?

It's ease of use. The reporting feature is fast and accurate. The Outlook notifications are a nice feature. Once you get the hang of sending out emails, using the export list function, etc., it's a breeze.

What do you dislike?

My major issue is what I call the 'false positive click throughs'. Reporting is telling me that a recipient opened the link(s) in my email mere seconds after it arrived in their Inbox. And this happens every time I email this recipient AND everyone in their company. Reporting is also telling me the links are being opened in cities other than the location of the recipient. This happens every time i email that contact, as well.

I can increased touches on my emails and the reporting gives me insight on what subject lines are resonating with prospects.

Yesware review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"A must for a prospecting team"

What do you like best?

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a most have tool to any sales rep, specially for SDRs.

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it.

Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a "monthly template session".

Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

"Say Yes to Yesware!"

What do you like best?

I had no idea what I was missing. Yesware is the ultimate sales tool. Between its integration with Salesforce, email/document tracking, template storage, click-to-call function, mail merge capabilities and Touchpoints tool, I'm more aware throughout the sales cycle than ever.

What do you dislike?

You can't view an email open/activity history while reading the email in the email client. You have to search for it via the tracking tab. Additionally, when emails sent are then forwarded to another recipient in their organization, you lose some context and granularity. It looks like the original recipient opened the email multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have something to track your email opens, get something. My prior company lacked this tool and I would have been 10X more productive if I had a tool like this. It's super easy to use and starts adding value from the first email you track.

Yesware notifies me of important triggers when my customers & prospects view emails or documents and act as a personal assistant in many ways. I'm better at keeping on top of prospecting, follow-up, check-ins, etc.

Yesware review by Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.

"Best Comprehensive Email Tracking "

What do you like best?

I love the Flight Plans, enabling me to build a prospecting plan. The flight plans send interval emails and notifies me, based on the plan I created, when to call prospects based on their level of engagement. Tracking emails, even when they're forwarded has proven to be extremely beneficial. I love being able to track emails AND attachments. Often time, when an attachment is opened, it creates a create connection with the prospect and makes initial phone conversations easier.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see better integrations with other Mail apps or even a mobile app. Yesware has grown so much since I started using the tool in 2015. The CSM team can lack support at times, but I have found that if I am persistent, I can usually get the help I need within a day or two. Additional functionalities that would be beneficial - integration with other CRMs (Sugar, Base, etc), different interfaces that give more power to the user and does not require constant monitoring or help from the admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always sync with your CSM to receive the highest level of adoption. The Yesware team is always willing to help and connect you internally with the right resources internally at Yesware.

Email tracking for Sales and Marketing Team.

This has helped teams know which messaging, including subject lines, are most effective.

By tracking the various emails, teams are able to know how prospects are engaging with various materials. Yesware allows you to track your attachments opening, even after the message has been forwarded making it easier to identify who else is viewing the content.

Yesware review by Song R.
Song R.

"Great for sales reps"

What do you like best?

Yesware email tracking is a great feature to track when clients or prospects have viewed your emails. It allows you to know where they are and call them for further follow up. Another fantastic feature is the ability to create and share email templates across your entire team, track engagement and optimise. As well it integrates with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

I do not like the gmail integration when you don't use salesforce, it becomes a useless feature as and takes up screen space that's unnecessary.

Track customer email engagement, provide templates to multiple users and see which sales reps are sending out emails and the number of touch points.

Yesware review by Clayton B.
Clayton B.

"AMAZING Time Saver - If You Don't Want Attachments"

What do you like best?

Using YesWare for cold emailing has changed the way I do business. The mail merge feature is stunningly simple, as well as the integrations they offer. The "stages" feature to send auto follow-ups if they don't reply saves me a ridiculous amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the lack of attachment integration. With many mail merge tools, including a google chrome extension, they allow you to send personalized attachments but YesWare says they do not have that capability, even after speaking with their support team. Other than this small drawback, it's incredible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add attachment personalization to mail merging in order to make the most effective tool and be competitive with other companies. We tried reaching out to support as our business sends customized reports to potential clients, showing them how to improve their website. Unfortunately, this is something that only competing companies were supporting.

I am able to cold email and reach out to potential clients more effectively. We have our team generate better leads and automate a huge portion of our sales process. We are able to reach out to potential clients through customizable templates with a crazy amount of time.

Yesware review by User in Computer Software

"I do not trust the tracking"

What do you like best?

Yesware has a nice UI and the integration with outlook looks nice in my inbox. I like the right pane navigation.

What do you dislike?

I simply don't trust the email tracking. I am worried that yesware is hurting the deliverability of my emails and I'm also confused by some of the notifications about when and where an email is opened. I know there are a lot of factors for how this registers, but it causes more confusion than it is worth right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand how the email tracking works

Yesware integrates with Salesforce and allows all my emails to automatically log into the correct opportunity. This is a benefit. If the tracking worked better I would also be relying on this to know when a prospect opened my emails to know they have received the information.

Yesware review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Managing Customers with Yesware"

What do you like best?

I love the TouchPoint campaigns for sequential communication - it's been really helpful for managing customer communication for specific projects and overall nurture programs.

What do you dislike?

Wish the conditions for touch-points was more dynamic - would be cool if it integrated with other systems so that there wasn't only an option of sending a second touch if correspondance occurred. For example, would be cool to have conditional touch-points around links opened, etc.

Internal billing migration and customer health management. It's been helpful in reducing overhead for managing communication with the migration and I anticipate it will be helpful in tracking customer responses to adoption campaigns (for example).

Yesware review by Kailen B.
Kailen B.

"Great Tracking and Template Product"

What do you like best?

The absolute best thing about YesWare is that I can easily track the status of all my emails. Being an accounts administrator mostly dealing with receivables, I have a lot of people that don't want to speak to me. This product allows me to not only track when they open an email, but also track how many times they've opened it and also put the email and their responses directly into SalesForce without me needing to do anything. So simple, yet so effective.

What do you dislike?

I have had some intermittent issues of a few emails not posting through to the client's email, getting bounced back. I found an easy fix. Just sign out and sign back in and we're good to go. Not a huge issue, we only have had to deal with it a handful of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on track using YesWare

The biggest business problems that YesWare helps me solve is finding the best way to contact and get responses from people without a huge amount of manual tracking.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Yesware is as good as any solution out there "

What do you like best?

The email tracking is the best I have seen. Yesware integrates quite well with Gmail, and never required me to open a new tab to get the most out of the platform (not the case with other solutions).

What do you dislike?

a) There is no "push to send" option for mass emails; instead they must be scheduled and sent 20 minutes out. Not the end if the world, but leads to some work flow difficulties.

b) the relationship between the legacy "Mail Merge" feature and the new "TouchPoint" feature needs to be ironed out. While Touchpoint is technically more robust in what it allows you to create/schedule, it is missing some key features of the earlier, simpler "Mail Merge" option: namely, the ability to preview an email before it is sent. Sounds like they're working on improving this, but it is frustrating for now.

Organizing and executing business development outreach

Yesware review by James D.
James D.

"Excellent email tracking tool. Highly recommend."

What do you like best?

I like how Yesware discretely tracks emails opened, not opened, and clicks. I can set up follow-up reminders at custom dates so I never forget to check-in on someone who didn't respond. Lastly my favorite feature is how it syncs all correspondence with Salesforce and will create new contacts for those not already in our CRM.

I really like the follow-up reminders because it's super easy to use and all done within Gmail. There are a lot of task/to-do tools out there, but Yesware is so easy and intuitive to use. It blends in with Gmail really well and since I'm already in email it's a click away to set a reminder or task.

We use Salesforce as our CRM and Yesware integrates with Salesforce very well. Within a received email I can create a SF profile for that individual and company, Yesware will even check for duplicates. I actually prefer to create leads in Yesware as SF is bulky and slow.

For my role I don't use the mail merge or campaign features but I suspect that if those are just as good as the rest of the tool.

I have used other email tracking tools that were not as discrete, adding weird code to links. Yesware is wonderful and adds a few key features to streamline my workflow.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Yesware I dislike. The cost is $55 a month, per person, for the Enterprise plan which is the only plan the works with Salesforce.

Yesware solves email tracking and efficiency. It syncs with our CRM which streamlines our workflow and saves time/effort.

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Yesware allows for seamless targeted messaging with integration to CRM for mass outreach"

What do you like best?

The way that Yesware can connect with Salesforce and other CRM to identify key category and specific data fields allows for a targeted approach to a wide variety of customers. Provides summary data with analytics for success of mail merges and campaigns

What do you dislike?

Time adjustments and ability to send to over 200 people would be nice features, but overall a great product for sales and marketing teams to utilize for customer outreach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an implementation call to go over how to effectively utilize the product. Support team is great

Allows for extensive outreach with key information to relay to customers. The time saving and efficiency has proved itself 10 fold.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

The templates! I use the templates regularly. As a member of our implementation team, I send a lot of the same emails during the onboarding process, so being able to have a template and just pop in the correct names and information saves me so much time; when I first started my job I retyped the message over and over and it was such a waste of time.

I also really like being able to track when my email has been opened because then I know if people are ignoring me or not. :)

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much that I dislike about Yesware. It works spectacularly for what I need it to.

The biggest issue that I have is that you can't CC people when doing Mail Merges; it's really annoying to have to send separate emails to people from the same company because I can't put them on the same email. I don't send a ton of mail merges, so it's not a problem that pops up often for me, but when it does, it's irritating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! We switched to SalesLoft for a little bit and I hated every minute of not having Yesware. SalesLoft is great for sales people; less great for customer success people.

I use Yesware to save myself so much time in the day by using the templates (and occasionally mail merges).

"Yesware > Salesloft"

What do you like best?

Yesware's integration to gmail is what sets it apart from Salesloft. Yesware has a very fluid design and it's easy to management multiple things on the same screen which makes it very easy to use.

Touchpoints - very useful to setup recurring campaigns for group messaging and add custom tasks to your work flow.

Mail Merge - simple to use and a great tool for sending personalized outreach at scale.

Reminders - THE BEST. IT will repopulate an email to the top of your inbox with any notes you have from someone. This is what I use the most and helps me keep track of who I need to follow up with

SFDC - ALL FROM GMAIL, it's amazing. I can log calls, add contacts, and do what I need to right there in gmail.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting gets messed up with extra spaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the easiest solution to implement and the work flows are seamless. It may not have all the power that some other solutions have but the trade off is more than owrth it.

-Semi-personalized outreach at scale for target accounts.

-Being able to set reminders for myself to follow up on emails

-Creating reusable campaigns at easy

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Coming from a sales environment with no email tracking, Yesware seems amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that every email I send/is sent to me is logged immediately in Salesforce. Having Gmail, Salesforce, and Yesware working together saves me hours every week.

What do you dislike?

I think the email tracking can be a bit deceptive. A prospect may be just flipping through emails, looking for something else, and accidentally open my email. I do this constantly as I search for specific emails. I would be interested to see time spent in each email. Additionally, I wish I could track backward--as in, open an email and click "Tracking" to go back through the history of that email. As of now, I can only look at activity as it appears in tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretend it isn't there. Yesware is mostly reliable when you forget you have access to its functions and features. If you depend on it, it will let you down because there is so much more it could do.

Logging business calls and emails is the most important thing that Yesware is helping me with.

"Yesware review"

What do you like best?

I love yesware as it helps me to be much more organised and keep on top of leads. I like the feature which allows you to set reminders and schedule emails to send at another time. I also like the mail merge feature which is very very useful in outbound prospecting. It also syncs very well with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Yesware but the only criticism would be that it only has 3 or 4 features and it would be good if it had more to offer such as auto voicemail functions etc.

I am able to deal inbound very effectively and save time. The main benefit is the ability to get through leads much quicker and therefore book more meetings and generate more opportunities. I also have found that by using Yesware I am much more organised in my day to day work.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create a multiple step mail merge and let it go. The tracking and analytics on mail merges is also nice to see. The alerts you get when someone opens your email or clicks a link within an email is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that on mail merges you cannot set the time for each stage. Once you have a time it sends each step at that and you cannot change it. Would like to be able to stagger the times based on what step is going out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The alerts are great. For a mail merge tool it is solid, but not having the ability to send steps out at different times makes no sense to me.

I get a lot of touch points using Yesware and their mail merge steps. Have set hundreds of meetings that would not have been possible without a merge.

Yesware review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Yesware has improved the efficiency of my team. The templates are a great way to be smarter about our email outreach to clients because we can measure which templates are the most effective for specific kinds of outreach. It also is a great way to save us time because it logs everything in Salesforce automatically.

Overall, it has made us smarter and is saving us time.

What do you dislike?

The Outlook integration has been more stable recently, but we had a couple issues getting it off the ground. Reporting could also be more robust within the web app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works for us. Great part of our stack.

- Efficiency gains from using templates

- Better knowledge share by using templates across individual team members

- Good data storage/tracking through Salesforce integration

- Better understanding of which kinds of messages work the best

Yesware review by User in Internet

"Great Integration, User Friendly but in need of some additional features"

What do you like best?

The integration into Gmail is fantastic. It is extremely easy to use and setup. In addition, there is a direct integration into CRMs (I use Salesforce) and it makes the tracking of emails much more efficient. On top of that, I can work directly within my Gmail to make dials, log tasks, and look up CRM data. My favorite feature is Touchpoints. I can work my list of "to dos" for the day without ever leaving Gmail. Lastly, Yesware will actually dial phone numbers for you via point and click. My phone rings and all I have to do is pick up, press any # and I am connected. Huge time savings!

What do you dislike?

The touchpoints feature could use some additional features. For example, I can schedule touchpoints between emails & calls and for them to occur a specific amount of business days apart, but I cannot see the actual date for when that next touchpoint will take place. Very frustrating. Additionally, templates, merging and touchpoints are three separate tabs. Not sure why these are just not integrated into one to streamline the UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check out Cirrus Insights or Sendbloom if you have a large SDR/BDR or AE team. Sendbloom is a very easy to use tool and may be more than enough. Yesware offers a ton of great features but some of the functionality can be a bit distracting.

Our team and myself in particular was trying to minimize the amount of clicks and time it takes to log emails and going back and forth between our CRM. We have saved massive amounts of time due to the automation of email tracking and having the ability to log calls/notes directly in Gmail without ever leaving. Lastly, the integrity of our CRM data is more validated. We know for certain that conversations via email are being tracked and will always have a record of our communications. Great for coaching and customer engagements.

Yesware review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Tool for my Sales Team"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I love how supportive their Account Management team has been. They're highly responsive to questions that I have.

Yesware has recently made updates that make it exceptionally easier to manage teams and users. As someone who is responsible for onboarding all new hires, I appreciate how much simpler this has become.

As someone who formerly sent prospecting emails, I loved the ease of utilizing team templates, creating my own, and then tracking the success of each to see what was and was not working.

What do you dislike?

There are specific integrations that I wish existed with Touch Points that would make it easier to integrate with the entire sales team. Currently, we utilize a dialer (TalkIQ) and will continue to do so; Touch Points doesn't integrate with our dialer. If it did, our entire floor would utilize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all that you want an email software to be capable of and then ask those of their account executive. Also, dig into what type of relationship that you will have with an account manager and what kind of training they can offer to help with adoption in your company. There is a lot of functionality but it's easy to underutilize. If you're paying a lot for it, you don't want to miss out on this.

Our sales team has increased its use of email to reach prospects and having stored, proven templates available to 100+ sales reps make life exceptionally easier, and if a rep makes their own templates and are doing well with them, I can review their reporting and tweak team templates based up their success.

Yesware review by Tanya B.
Tanya B.

"Good for tracking single emails!"

What do you like best?

I like how Yesware can track emails opened, not opened, and clicks. The reports look pretty good, that you are able to analyze your contacts.

The templates are working pretty well as well.

What do you dislike?

We tested Yesware out by sending some of the emails to ourselves through Mail Merge. And it wasn't accurate, It didn't show us all emails that opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend others to try free trial first and see if they can meet their needs.

Yesware allowed our marketing and sales team to get a close up view of you client list.

Yesware review by User

"Yesware review "

What do you like best?

I love the ability for it to connect with my linkedin sales navigator, my gmail, and my google calendar. Yesware is extremely organized and offers ability to create templates and launch campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't log linkedin messages in salesforce. It would be nice to track Linkedin messages as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yesware does a great job providing connectivity between platforms.

I'm solving the ability to properly outreach to individuals in companies. If I am properly able to reach out to companies and keep track of my outreach, I'll be able to make sure I am not inappropriately reaching out and ruining my chance to sell my product.

"Yesware Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the visibility into who has viewed your email and if they clicked on the link. Knowing that someone opened your email allows you to cater messaging a bit more and be more specific to the person.

What do you dislike?

I dislike sometimes when it will not allow me to click the message and see exactly what I sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. Very useful in your day to day work and gives you some insight into your customers

Yesware has allowed me to be aware of who is actually opening my messages or forwarding my messages around. It allows me to see where the person is located and break into accounts.

Yesware review by Hillary L.
Hillary L.

"We Love Yesware!"

What do you like best?

*Automatic email sync. My reps dont have to worry about their emails being synched to SFDC or fussing with the BCC link.

*Event notifications - See when people are opening emails.

*Mail Merge - send up to 200 emails at once.

*Templates - can save individual or templates for the team. You also get stats about reply rates and other metrics to see whats working and whats not.

*Send email at later time function

*Yesware Account managers / support teams are always super helpful

What do you dislike?

Only thing I have run into is getting stats on Team mail merges - (Open and reply rates etc) - I have to pull sfdc reports for those. They said its on the road map though :)

Email sync, efficiencies with templates, open / reply rates to tighten up messaging

Yesware review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Yesware is budgeted accuracy."

What do you like best?

The simple, no frills approach to Yesware makes it very easy to use. Reporting is simple. At our stage, activity tracking, open rate, and response rate are all things we want to see. Yesware provides all of those things. It isn't glamorous, but it has been hugely effective in our efforts. As we grow, we may transition to an account-based marketing approach and there are other products that better serve that approach to lead generation.

What do you dislike?

Yesware Mail Merge sends message threads on any day but it will always be at the same time as the original message. This absolutely needs fixing. Also, you can only send 200 emails at a time. That is good in some capacity. But some days, when our list has just over 200, it would be nice to send them all without having to create two separate lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good product. If budget is a concern, go with Yesware 100%. Better products exist, but not at this price.

We are solving a communication problem with Yesware. We have realized benefits of effective outreach. We can track what works and what does not in terms of subject lines and content. Yesware is a great weapon in my early stage startup tool-belt.

Learn more about Yesware

Yesware Videos

Learning about Yesware?

* We monitor all Yesware reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(456 reviews)