Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM)

Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) is a Gmail mail merge tool designed to help users send personalized emails, newsletters or forms to multiple recipients without needing to know how to write HTML.

Work for Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM)?

Learning about YAMM?

Compare Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) to Similar Solutions

Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) Reviews

Ask YAMM a Question
Showing 14 YAMM reviews
YAMM review by <span>Yogesh G.</span>
Yogesh G.

Quick, effcient and clean solution for mass mail merge

What do you like best?

I love the ability to set it up easily in conjunction with Gsuite and google sheets. Just enter the Fname, Email in a table and you are set as long as your drafts are ready. Its easy to use and reuse and the dashboard gives me a campaign wise view. this is great for sales outreaches on an independent level.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard captures false positives and negatives. It reports that a email not been opened/clicked/responded, when in actuality it would have been. Now, this happens to once in about 500 messages that go out and is probably due to security at the recipients end

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is worth the money. If you use Gsuite, this is a wonderful add on to being able to personalize mass emails. Note that this does NOT have easy templates like mailchimp, but instead lives on content you have created on your gmail inbox.

For the price they charge, this is perfect for the sales hacker or the growth marketer. Easy to start and send semi-personalized mass mails

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM)
YAMM review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

Easy yet effective email marketing tool

What do you like best?

The ease at which i can have multiple lists in the google sheet and send emails to chosen contacts by filtering out.

the templates of the email that i wish to send out are easily altered and created in gmail drafts folder which help ease a lot of issues traditionally i used to face for email marketing.

the seamless way of using unsubscribe button and to track the contacts who have plus the flexibility of adding BCC, attachments makes this my go to app extension for email merging

What do you dislike?

nothing much, just that sometimes i am not sure if the read receipts and the email clicked are happening in real.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely easy tool if you are looking for email marketing and bulk emailing!!

If you are someone who has used outlook and have done mail merge from Word, you will love how simple this tool is !!

one of the key things to marketing and sales is to be able to be in touch with your clients and prospects and emails form a major chunk of how businesses are spreading the word!

YAMM helps us in a big way in ti.

Benefits - i am able to do a proper drip campaigns with this tool

What Other Email solution do you use?

YAMM review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

Great mail merge tool

What do you like best?

YAMM makes sending and tracking emails very easy; it's a perfect tool for the type of newsletter my company sends out. One of my favorite features is a page that shows the data from all of our email campaigns, which makes it easy to compare numbers and get a quick overall look at the click-through rate of sent emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to add more than one email to a paid YAMM account. Because that's not an option, I have to share my login credentials with coworkers who sometimes need to access our YAMM email campaigns or track the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for free but the paid version lets you send out emails to a lot more recipients.

Being able to track who opens and clicks our emails has given my company an opportunity to find potential collaborators and see what organizations are interested in our content.

YAMM review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

I LOVE YAMM! Everyone should use it

What do you like best?

It's so simple. to use. Also, if you're concerned about email deliverability, YAMM is great b/c it goes through your Gmail account which has very high delivery rates - unless you're a spammer.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had better CRM integration but I guess you can't have it all.

Easy way to send a mass email to a large group of people. I realize there are tools like mailichimp for that but if you're looking for a quick and dirty way of doing this, than this is the way . Also, if you want the "sent" email in your gmail account instead of another tool , like mailchimp, than YAMM is perfect.

YAMM review by <span>Aksa V.</span>
Aksa V.

This one is the best!

What do you like best?

- Can easily track sent, opened and clicked mails

- Aliases & reply to different sender option

I simply love everything about YAMM. This one's the best. YAMM is much more cost efficient than most of its competitors. I'm currently using the free version of YAMM still I'm completely satisfied with the features.

What do you dislike?

I'm perfectly satisfied with their features. It'll be great if a spam filter is also there to check soft & hard bounce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This doesn't have a spam checker and bounce mail detector. All other features are simply awesome.

- Email marketing

- Cold Email outreaching

YAMM review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

Crystals mail merge

What do you like best?

I like best that it is simple to learn. Seems complicated but is actually super easy. I like how intuitive it is to pull the information from my google sheet and input it into each individual email and personalize it. It completely amazed by what it does. Since I send hundreds of similar emails per day, I found this helpful.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how the free version limits you to only 50 emails sent. It was scary when I was watching the you tube videos on how to use but once I got in it and sent it was a godsend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop sending individual emails when mail merging is available. Complete waste of time otherwise.

Performance metrics improved because I am able to send the same email, while still personalizing it, to multiple people in a short amount of time.

Learning about Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM)?

* We monitor all Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) to Similar Solutions