4.0

Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe to drive consumer discovery, decision, and action.

Work for Yext?

Learning about Yext?

Yext Reviews

Ask Yext a Question
Showing 59 Yext reviews
Yext review by Victoria R.
Victoria R.

"Yext Experience"

What do you like best?

I do like how this program keeps contact information correct across all channels. I also like being able to see all reviews in one location and even reply directly from Yext. Having an average score of so many out of 5 is also great for reporting purposes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the organization of the site. It takes a bit of getting used to. This could also be due to a site upgrade that happened and changed how things look. It was difficult to get acclimated at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend connecting with the rep you're assigned and working with them closely to get the proper training. The organization of the site is the only thing truly lacking, in my opinion, and feel that addressing this ahead of time would have made the transition to this new software a whole lot easier.

We're able to keep current and correct contact information for each of our campuses throughout the US. In addition, we're able to see all of the reviews coming in and an average score of what our students think of us when it comes to online reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yext
Yext review by Laura W.
Laura W.

"Yext is a full-service product"

What do you like best?

We have been working with a Yext rep to begin offering local listings services to our agency clients. We like their listing and review services. The ultimate package is robust: Review generation with Schema and reporting negative reviews, review reporting, review quarantine, text and email reviews with tracking, reputation management, rank tracking vs competition, branded keyword research. From our agency perspective, we can upgrade/downgrade accounts at will.

What do you dislike?

We almost went with a competitor since Yext doesn't offer reviews for HIPPA compliant industries. The competitor that offers HIPPA reviews is BirdEye. We liked BirdEye, but one reason we went with Yext is because they received more funding and we felt that they would be developing more robust platform solutions over the long-term due to the extra funding.

We also had to think a long time about signing a year's contract and paying for 10 platforms up front.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency primarily serving health care clients, this is not the right fit. Try BirdEye instead.

We are solving the problem of our agency clients needing a solution to fix their local listings. Benefits include many happy clients! Many clients come to us with the problem of not having their Google listing accurate because they changed names, phone numbers, or added a location. We enjoy being able to have a robust solution with several different tiers to meet the individualized needs of our clients.

What Brand Data Management solution do you use?

Yext review by Helen V.
Helen V.

"Amazing product, amazing customer team"

What do you like best?

I love Yext's product; we were able to see its effectiveness for all our clinics. I also love our reps.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The UI on the analytics tool could be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I spent a lot of time researching similar products. After assessing my long spreadsheet of comparisons, we decided on Yext. We're very glad we did. I got moved into a new role, and working with Yext regularly is the one thing I greatly miss about my last role.

Our sales reps are amazing, as well. They respond within a day and thoroughly answered all of our questions during onboarding.

We had inconsistent data across web platforms for a few hundred clinics. Patients ended up going to closed locations or non-existent buildings. We've seen decreased complaints, as well as improved SEO rankings.

Yext review by Caron S.
Caron S.

"Yext"

What do you like best?

Yext is an incredible partner for us — their services allow all of our location-based data (427 locations) to be updated in real time, and confirmed for correctness across the web. The Yext for Events platform is also helpful for our B2C events. Their support team is friendly, timely, knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

If we were to leave our partnership, our data across the web (from Yelp to Google my Business and Yellow Pages) would resort back to not being consolidated across the web — Google My Business, Yelp, etc.

Yelp helps us manage our 400+ locations' listings across the web, wherever they may appear — Google, Yelp, Yellow Pages, etc. It is critical that the addresses, hours, etc. are updated and accurate. We also will begin using Yext for Events, which will help push our events across the web and can build a colorful, customizable microsite for events and event details.

Yext review by Kenneth K.
Kenneth K.

"Yext is the Best"

What do you like best?

We use Yext to manage local offices across the United States, and this tool makes it very easy to find and office, make changes, and has a great customer service team.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a field that would allow the user to tell Google that a two businesses operating out of the same location are two different offices so they could rank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for local office management

We have a problem now where one of our offices is not listing due to the location and services being too closely related. We have realized the benefits are a localized way to manage hundreds of different offices and a great tool for analysis of those offices.

Yext review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Useful and necessary, especially for multi-location businesses"

What do you like best?

Yext is a robust software that allows the user to optimize multiple businesses and locations across 70+ local listing platforms. We love that we can sync a business almost instantaneously and if changes ever need to be made, the process is simple and also almost instantaneous. Their robust analytics, review monitoring, and listing status is also a great indicator of what else we need to be doing for the business. Another hugely useful pice of the program is the social posting piece. It's allowed us to streamline all of our processes over one platform instead of multiple different services.

What do you dislike?

Some of the API syncs seems like they're still a bit glitchy. There are some listings that only update once a month, etc. Furthermore, there is a bit of manual work involved in syncing sites like Facebook, Google, etc. This is completely understandable due to privacy and security, however does add a bit more work on our end. Would like some more options for cusomization, especially with the Facebook tabs. Finally, there are a few funky things - when uploading photos, I would love if there was an option to choose which sites allow which photos, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great add-on SEO service to offer clients. Furthermore, if you are a multi-location franchise, it's a great way to streamline all listings.

We work on behalf of hundreds of small businesses. This allows us to offer an add-on SEO service to these offices at a fraction of what they would be paying on their end. It allows us to assist with a piece of their online presence, reputation, and visibility, without too much leg work on our end.

Yext review by Holly G.
Holly G.

"Go directly through Yahoo instead of Yext!"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. All fake. All sales. Lost money. Please Refund.

What do you dislike?

We didn't see our business on Yahoo map anymore like it used to be for 13 years. Yahoo directed us to Yext. We got talked into subscribing. We told them what we wanted. We filled out everything they asked. They told us it would take 30 days to see our business on the map and other things to match up. After about a month, we did finally see our business on there. Problem is, it didn't last. I think it lasted a total of 2 months, we even kept our Yext info site and acct updated for months following and still nothing. We were back off the map almost the entire time being signed up, still are today, not within any search engine searches, and my subscription ends next month. Needless to say I'm not using them again. A complete waste of $500 for the 6 mos we paid. Turns out you can actually go through Yahoo directly and pay less! We got ripped off so warning others. Probably won't be going through Yahoo either. I'm done with Yahoo & Yext altogether, unless it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through Yahoo directly if you want to be on their map. Yext does not work.

They DID NOT put us on the map.

Yext review by Rod V.
Rod V.

"Great product, great people to work with!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the dashboard and the account reps do a great job of keeping us in the loop of new features.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there's much I don't like about the product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an agency, this is an essential offering you need to have for your clients, particularly because it's something so simple yet important.

This is one of the most valuable services we offer our clients as far as having correct directory listing information out there, and something that every single business we work with can benefit from.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Yext - Directory Location to Improve SEO"

What do you like best?

I really like that they have made one simple platform for these otherwise tedious accounts. Working for a digital marketing company we use it to boost our SEO and make sure our info is consistent across the Internet. We also suggest that our clients do the same because prominence, consistency, and relevance of the rich content they can insert will help them bring in the right customers for their biz.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they have gotten rid of the ability to generate reviews like they used to. Not all their fault though. Fake review generators ruined that benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to fully understand what review generation services they are offering. It has scaled back over the past year.

They provide a boost to SEO ranking by increasing the prominence of accurate content across all directories, some social media, and some search engines. They also are able to monitor all of your 3rd party reviews on one seemless platform that includes analytics for important accounts like Facebook, Google, and Yelp.

Yext review by Sally B.
Sally B.

"Great for NAP"

What do you like best?

Live (instant) updates. You can change business info in Yext and then it immediately publishes across hundreds of online listings.

What do you dislike?

Yext seems to have the monopoly on this system. When Yext came about, you could no longer individually update a business' address, info, etc... you had to "pay to play" so to speak. I also am not a fan of the 2 week lag in reporting and somewhat confusing dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take all the training you can. And utilize the sales webinars as well, they're useful and help to create your own presentations if you're an agency.

Huge time saver for NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number)

Yext review by Mimi W.
Mimi W.

"Yext for True Accuracy"

What do you like best?

Yext is incredibly helpful in so many ways. Not only have we seen the online accuracy for all of our restaurants go from 8% to close to 100% correct, the customer service is top notch. They are supportive with their product but, more impressively, they help to integrate other products we work with to get the most out of all the things we need. In addition, there is a misnomer out there that if you work with Yext and then eventually leave, all the work you have done 'goes away'. That's not true. Its the same with any similar company. If you stop paying them, you won't get the same benefits and eventually the internet can help to falsify your information. But that would happen with any company doing the same thing for us

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike when working with Yext. The only thing I can think of right now, would be the cost, that could be improved - but they do work with you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this company for the many reasons I listed. I'm happy to talk to anyone considering them if you want more detailed information.

As mentioned above our accuracy has gone up almost 100%. In addition, we have local web pages for all of our restaurants now, and our rankings have gone up tremendously. With that we also have local Facebook pages for all stores as well. And, last we also you use the Reviews Platform they have, and with the first party Review Generation we can do with them we have raised our overall star rankings online. We plan on doing that more and more to bring that number up even higher.

Yext review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy Tool To Manage Hundreds of Locations"

What do you like best?

Our Yext representative handles our account questions very quickly. Yext is also proactive when it comes to providing suggestions, updates and best practices to make sure we are getting the most out of the product.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this time. The product has really helped us manage our locations perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use this on a large scale for over 700 store locations. Yext provides us the ability to manage our store hours across multiple listings and update these hours quickly. Especially around the holidays, when store hours can vary, Yext has proven solutions to get these hours updated in a timely fashion. Without Yext, we'd be left to update these store hours by ourselves across all listings, which would be a tremendous undertaking.

We have a unique set up where our store hours may change at a moments notice & Yext helps us make these changes and update dozens of listings quickly and efficiently.

Yext review by Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

"Unfortunately we were not a fan"

What do you like best?

Unfortunately we were not a fan of this product. The business I work for used this to try to make all of our website presence cohesive. It definitely did what it said however as soon as we stopped actively using the product we got call after call about how our address did not match on google maps. It was extremely frustrating and seemed like the two things were related.

What do you dislike?

It seems like its an over glorified product for something that can be done on your own. We may not have experimented with it enough to understand its true potential - but for a small business it didn't seem like a necessity.

It helped us identify where we were lacking in the areas of consistency. It also boosted us to become more present on social media once again.

Yext review by Manny C.
Manny C.

"If you want to waste your money, start using Yext!"

What do you like best?

Yext has a pretty good integration with a lot of directory listing, they have the most comprehensive list of directories, but not all of them are important, or make the actual change for your location.

What do you dislike?

To start using Yext they show you a demo, a super nice scenario where everything is working like a charm, but they don't offer any trial period or anything. After that they will make you sign a contract for one year for X amount of locations, it doesn't matter if you really manage that amount or not, they will charge you anyway.

There is NO WAY you can cancel your contract with them!

If you check your locations with other free solutions out there you will find that your listing is not accurate, even do they (Yext) guarantee you will have the correct information in all your listings.

In a period of 2 months they change my rep several times, and every time I asked for support they were offline and they write to me back the next day or the other and I'm paying to them a lot of money!

When I tried to cancel my plan my rep tried to trick me offering me a lower plan but I had to sign another contract, for one year, starting that moment!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste your money with Yext, there is another great solutions out there without the hassle of signing a contract!

Have accurate information for all my locations in all the listing directories.

Yext review by Barbara C.
Barbara C.

"A Year in Review..."

What do you like best?

My support Team. They are wonderful and help me thru when i feel lost. They make the process easy.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the fact that i have to rewrtie a facility to associate with a doctor. If the doctor has multiple practices i have to manually add them in their record rather than choose from a list of practices in the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. If you need measurables for your business, you will get it here. You will be on top of social media, and what is being said about your company. This is critical for your Brand, your reputation is everything.

A source of truth.

Yext review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Review of Yext platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manage a number of top directory listings and aggregates in one spot to help with consistency and clients online presence

What do you dislike?

it can be tough for clients that I manage to access their own listings directly to add pics, etc when its all housed under Yext. i have run into issues where we would have to release listing, have clients claim them and then revert back once thats done. can be a big pain. would love to be able to let clients easily access their own listings that are under Yext...more easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make is easier for businesses to access their profiles when their marketing company has then set up with yext

consistency within listings, which has a direct benefit to seo

Yext review by Agency
Agency

"Yext User and lover"

What do you like best?

Yext is the premium website for improving and reporting on local SEO. It is user friendly and allows us to quickly and efficiently view and report on how our client's websites are performing. The dashboard is user friendly and easy to see.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I don't like about Yext. However, it would be handy if it was easier to onboard new accounts quickly. We often have clients needing information extremely fast and it can be cumbersome to have to slow down when the process takes awhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quicker account onboarding

Solving local SEO tracking and understanding what clients need moving forward after local SEO is established.

Yext review by John M.
John M.

"Yext + Sport Clips = Winning Combination"

What do you like best?

It does start with the people around you. Communication with Tyler and Stacey has been superb. It has allowed us to create deeper discussion and insight. Providing exactly what we except which lays the foundation across our system to building winning strategies.

What do you dislike?

Attribution. There are a few attributes that would have been nice specifically in a franchise model.

Duplicate listings. Updating all store information from a single source. Locking down information. Providing Clients accurate information to drive better trust with search engines.

Yext review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Experienced, Great Customer Service, Amazing Results!"

What do you like best?

We've had a great experience during our partnership with Yext. We always feel we have the full support of our account team and they really want to see us succeed. They are easy to get in touch with and always does projects above and beyond what's needed.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that we dislike about Yext. We've had a great partnership thus far and their are no complaints on this end.

Yext has helped us clean up our search listings across the web and help us keep that information consistent on a daily basis. Being in the restaurant industry, search listing information can make or break you. Yext has been an important factor in helping us get on the right track and stay there.

Yext review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Don't Use Them, They Will Leave You Stranded."

What do you like best?

Well the ease of the program as eventually understanding what the purpose of the program does etc.

What do you dislike?

The lack of communication and assistance with the company. Once you purchase it's like they just leave you stranded and hope for the best. They don't care about your goals or long-term strategies as an agency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be sure to read the contract well and be sure to hold them accountable with their assigned team. They will become less concerned about you after awhile...

We are trying to resolve a disolution with our contract. We're hoping to resolve the issues so we don't have to go to collections or attempt to share our negative experience over the web.

Yext review by Agency in Consumer Goods
Agency in Consumer Goods

"Great product that does all the heavy lifting"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple and easy it was to manage a large number of local listings across a multitude of platforms from one central location.

What do you dislike?

They didn't offer a solution for HIPPA--we were working with a health care client at the time--and that seemed like it could present potential issues for them down the road. The upfront commitment was a little intimidating and the price point only makes sense for larger businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful if you're using this for health care clients as there may be significant HIPAA considerations. Also, the pricing is not ideal for smaller businesses with multiple locations. Evaluate thoroughly to make sure it's the right fit for your needs.

Local reputation and review management for medium and large sized businesses from one platform. NAP changes and consistency, branding updates and more are much less of a time investment when you have a platform like Yext in your toolbox.

Yext review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Two Thumbs Up"

What do you like best?

Yext provides a universal place to go in an update information across all our studios - and as a result, has taken something that was tedious and labor intensive and made it much more simple. We have a much higher degree of confidence that our information is consistent and accurate across networks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we dislike, but it would be great if YEXT would start to play in industry verticals a little more. For example, we'd love to keep our information consistent across yoga directories as well as the broader network.

One of the biggest business problems we've been able to solve with Yext, aside from streamlining how we update information across our studios, is to be able to universally post content across all of our local studio Facebook pages. As a result of this functionality, we are now able to communicate news, events and student/teacher highlights at a local level, which helps to build and celebrate each of our communities in a unique way.

Yext review by Louise A.
Louise A.

"Update your listings across the web! "

What do you like best?

Text makes power listings easy. So many sites have partnered with Yext, which means SEO is much easier if you have an active subscription. If you are looking to update listings across the web without a headache, this can be a great investment to make sure you get on all of the major listing sites.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I'm fond of the hold Yext has on some sites (looking at you Yahoo). If you want perfect listings, you almost have to purchase a subscription with them.

SEO and NAP consistency is really important to my clients, so Yext makes it easy to keep listings updated and provide detailed reports when things change.

Yext review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"YEXT in the marketing mix"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can manage all your listings in one place and maximize the impact of you presence online. The YEXT staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but given how important listings are, it is hard to provide a real cost benefit analysis to management. So sometimes the expense is a battle..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to small-medium size companies that have multiple locations (100+) and limited internal resources. It's a good way to establish an online presence and begin the SEO battle.

We have 300+ locations and out listings were a mess. We've cleaned up what's out there and now we can easilly manage updates.

Yext review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Great Product but You're Locked In Indefinitely "

What do you like best?

This software allows you to seamlessly manage multiple business listings across multiples sites. This is a marketing professionals dream!

What do you dislike?

From what I've read, when you go to discontinue Yext usage, all of the postings that you've made will revert back to their original state. I've thankfully been very happy with their service so far, so I've never had to cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a wonderful service, but remember that you're pretty much locked in for life once you start utilizing Yext.

My company operates several manufacturing facilities across the United States, and this service allows me to manage each business listing from one central location.

Yext review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"Yext - Representing your Business Online Responsibly "

What do you like best?

Ease of Use.

Yext provides a fantastic UI for businesses to update/represent their business online. The integrations and reporting they provide are next level.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

Anything we do not like we can work with our account managers to change/update or get better "Why's" behind their initiatives/ideas.

Problems Solved:

Integrations for business information consistency

Hosting our local pages

Benefits:

Easy to work with and great support

Consistency in business info across the web

Yext review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"Super easy way to manage online listings for 140 sites"

What do you like best?

Love that Yext understands Google Business Pages and Google Maps and all other listings. We are thrilled that all our locations and their changes and pages can be manager with a single platform.

What do you dislike?

The previous month's analytics don't populate until the end of the month.

We also have to manually suppress duplicates.

Managing 140 locations all in one place helps us with consistency of listings. This has contributed to improved SEO and improvement in patients being able to find us easily. This has minimized confusion that was present when each location manager their own directory listings.

Yext review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Good product spoiled by overly aggressive sales tactics"

What do you like best?

PowerListings really is a decent product for getting your local listings consistent across multiple sources. The real-time update feature is unique among its competitors.

What do you dislike?

Make no mistake, this is "rent a listing". Unlike other vendors like Placeable and MomentFeed, they don't lift a finger to help you clean your local data, so that the day you drop PowerListings your data reverts to whatever state it's always been. Their salespeople have been trained to convince you this isn't true. It is.

Speaking of their salespeople, once they have you in the hook they are aggressive to the point of being borderline harrassment. And if you're an agency, think twice before revealing the contact information of your clients, as they will not hesitate to go over your head to contact them if you tell them no.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Yext has the hlitziest sales pitch of all the vendors but look at companies with real search expertise in their DNA like Moz Local, Placeable, or Momentfeed.

Local Search. We wanted a solution to unify listings on multiple sites. Like I said, Yext provided temporary help, but it wan't until we went to a bona-fide Local Search vendor that we got permanent resilts.

Yext review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Good central interface for managing online directories"

What do you like best?

That Yext feeds all the major online directories through a single interface and updates happen within 24 hours with a single correction.

What do you dislike?

Annual pricing is high and you must pay annually to keep your listing information updated through the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have recently added Google My Business to their feed service, but it is at an additional cost. Individual location pages can also be built out, but it is somewhat costly and carries an annual fee to maintain. Still, this is extremely important if you have several locations and you want customer to find one within their geo.

Provide accurate and correct online listings for all of our locations throughout the US.

Yext review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Yext provides the best solution for correcting data online with a wide net of publishers. "

What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to use and once information is changed profiles are updated very quickly if not instantly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to use the pages product on a smaller scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeping accurate data online is essential for SEO and to gather leads from as many sources as possible. Yext is the best-automated resource for this.

The ability to keep multiple locations accurate and up to date easily and quickly. Having that data locked in keeps the data from deteriorating online. This is also a great way to help keep branding consistent for all locations.

Yext review by Vishal G.
Vishal G.

"Easy interface, accurate and result oriented, friendly sales team"

What do you like best?

Provides the functionality of managing a top directory listings and consolidates data aggregation producing consistent/relevant results

The support from the team is top notch. If there's ever an issue, it's easy to get a hold of your designated team and get it resolved.

What do you dislike?

Analytics run one month behind.

No Industry specialization

Aggressive sales tactics

It's on the pricier side

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yext is a subscription service and the data record isn't permanent

on the pricier side

Search engine optimization

Online placements

Web traffic optimization

Consistent brand experience across digital channels

Yext review by Kyle A.
Kyle A.

"Yext Makes Managing Your Business Information Easy"

What do you like best?

Updates go live almost immediately and the social media management options are great for SMBs who are strapped from time and cash.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive compared to an investment of only time and effort, but time is worth saving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yext is a subscription service and the data record isn't permanent. That said it is useful if time is a premium or if you have duplicate business listings.

Citation building for clients is a lot easier now. It is a time consuming process and that is the biggest benefit. There are some good options for my clients, specials, food menus, etc.

Yext review by William L.
William L.

"Fast Listings & Impressive Performance "

What do you like best?

Yext delivered exactly what they advertised. We used their PowerListings service for two locations and have been generally pleased with how quickly the listings were published and their effect on increasing our exposure.

What do you dislike?

It requires a year contract (although it's paid upfront) and it's unclear why anyone would continue the service after the listings are published.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several competitors in this space and while Yext isn't the cheapest option it is professional and ultimately we chose them for this reason.

It helped us get a new location recognized by search engines and raised the validity of its corresponding website.

Yext review by Cecelia R.
Cecelia R.

"Great partnership"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It's on the pricier side but has been worth it.

Consolidation of local restaurant data, automation of updates to third-party location pages

Yext review by Internal Consultant in Education Management
Internal Consultant in Education Management

"Yext Review "

What do you like best?

Yext provides the option to manage multiple pages from multiple platforms. It's helpful to be able to have all reviews and data in one place and to be able to measure the effectiveness in platform. Additionally, the ability to engage and respond is a big win for in platform features.

What do you dislike?

The opt-in for Facebook pages. The platform seems to take over the Facebook pages, and we have had issues in the past that we have seen Yext posting on behalf of the page. I am guessing this has been fixed since we had the issue, but it was a red flag for us in the past.

Online review/reputation management. It's been great from an efficiency perspective.

Yext review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Mostly content"

What do you like best?

Yext makes it easy to disseminate business info out to many different platforms at once.

What do you dislike?

I wish the price per location wasn't so high, so that we could have all of our locations within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to have your Yext account rep set up recurring meetings to discuss ways to optimize the platform for your business.

Yext provides efficiencies in terms of pushing out our information across directories in one single entry. We are also able to see that 3-pack/Google My Business listings are taking traffic away from organic listings.

Yext review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good if you're lazy!"

What do you like best?

You're outsourcing a job for a fraction of the price for one of your marketing managers.

What do you dislike?

You still have a nagging feeling at the back of your head. "What if they didn't update EVERYTHING? Who's keeping them accountable?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the spending money it's good but make sure that someone is watching them. Consider that maybe the one who watches them might be able to just do the job themselves.

They update all of your info on every directory online. This is great because it really helps your online footprint and it connects information on your website with other legitimate websites. It is a great thing for SEO.

Yext review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Thank You!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing! From signing on with Corey, to working day-to-day with, Kim, and now working on launching pages with Zach and Eva, our experience with the Yext team has been outstanding. They're so knowledgable, easy and efficient to work with.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. Can't think of anything at the moment!

NAP, SEO, review management, online reputation, local pages for each of our locations

Yext review by User in Financial Services

"Absolute Must"

What do you like best?

I love that Yext is unique. No one else is like them! If you have one or more locations, it is incredibly easy to mange using their technology.

What do you dislike?

The price is definitely steep. Don't expect it to be cheap. Keep in mind that you pay per location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend! Ask to see if you could get a better deal if you have hundreds to thousands of locations.

This has allowed all our locations to be syndicated onto one platform! Whoever a store location moves or needs an update, it's instant on all directories. The pages have been excellent for our SEO too.

Yext review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great tool to manage local branch page content and SEO"

What do you like best?

Yext is a powerful tool to oversee branch page content syndication and distribution. It integrates well with Google My Business, Facebook, Yellowpages and other local citation cites.

What do you dislike?

It can get quite expensive depending on the number of locations. It is designed for enterprise level location management.

Yext helps us publish and syndicate location info easily at scale. It also helps us with boosting the local SEO for our branch locations.

Yext review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"BCBG & Yext"

What do you like best?

Account support is stellar! They are very responsive and supportive in meeting our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing comes to mind! I don't use the tool as closely as my colleges but I have heard no complaints.

We have a number of retail locations and partnershops. Yext helps us serve the information to our customer in a way that's useful and accurate.

"Great integrated platform"

What do you like best?

Yext offers online listings management, reviews, management, local SEO and so much more all within one platform - a great way to condense what could easily be multiple contracts with other companies.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be steep but worth every penny - no dislikes!

We've been able to clean up online listings for over 400 locations and have used the Knowledge Manager to control store hours, addresses and other important assets across the full chain.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool, but expensive"

What do you like best?

Yext allows me to manage my clients local directories with ease. It's simple to upload them into the program. Also, they manage duplicates as part of the package.

What do you dislike?

They are very expensive. ALso, sometimes it take a day or two to hear back from support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the price and the terms you'll be signing up for.

I manage my clients local directories thru Yext, so that they can rank higher for local search. Yext lets me do this with ease.

Yext review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Improved location accuracy"

What do you like best?

Great account management and an easy-to-use platform.

What do you dislike?

Updating the design of our location pages takes about 2-3 weeks. It'd be great if they could shorten the time to 1 week.

We are relocating many stores so address and map accuracy across all sites is very important. Yext gets the changes out faster than any other provider.

Yext review by Amrita H.
Amrita H.

"Great for forming a big customer base"

What do you like best?

The supoort team is very prompt ang helpful. They offer good deals always.

What do you dislike?

Not faced any issues as yet but it maybe pricy for small businesses.

Local listings on yext help get better attraction online and visitors start checking your brand out. It’s great for local businesses and their SEO.

Yext review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Local SEO made simple!"

What do you like best?

With so many directories out there it's a pain trying to keep up with consistency across the board. Yext makes it simple.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. It does what it says it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and just linked with Google and Yahoo. Yext is the best solution for hands off local directory submissions.

As an agency that focuses on local SEO, this helped us streamline our clients local directory listings.

Yext review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Very Interesting application possibilities for Yext and Xone"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and great customer service! Yext has been very responsive to all of our questions!

What do you dislike?

Right now the tools work as advertised, overall good. Once we start to use Xone in conjunction with Yext there might be some additional feature requests, but everything is good thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's

I am using Yext for two different business issues. First I'm working with an internal team to use Yext to manage their local listings to keep information consistent. Second, we're integrating with Xone to try to tie together the online to offline/in store tracking components of our paid search campaigns. We are still in the implementation stage for Xone.

Yext review by User

"Expensive but great tool"

What do you like best?

The Knowledge Manager is a great tool for managing content that is online

What do you dislike?

Very pricey, there are other services that can be a bit more affordable

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really great products that is helpful with information management, analytics, and even pages if you need them. However, it can be pricier for smaller companies

Yext is a great tool for managing online web info of your company, we mostly use it to track visitor analytics

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful & Tad confusing at times"

What do you like best?

It really streamlined our clients local directory submissions. Saved us a TON of time.

What do you dislike?

It was confusing to use at first. There are some tasks to complete that you need access to a lot of the clients information... Sometimes you can't get that access or it takes forever.

We're solving a lot of inconsistent listings and getting local listings onto directories that were tough to break into.

Yext review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Optimal Location Management Software"

What do you like best?

The Yext CMS platform is easy to use and intuitive. Its simplistic model is also easily shared with other users across the hundreds of offices we have across the country.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dont like at this time.

Increasing online visibility through organic means through directory listings such as Google and optimized landing pages. We have seen a 200% growth year over year through these two mediums.

Yext review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"I handle the online presence for our franchises throughout the US and Canada and I use Yext for this"

What do you like best?

I can manage multiple sites from one spot.

What do you dislike?

The time to add new locations takes longer than I would like.

With limited number of employees, the time saving is immense.

Yext review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Yext"

What do you like best?

Great team over at Yext. Very supportive.

What do you dislike?

Hard to measure what success looks like. Would like metrics across the industry.

Updated local store pages

Yext review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy to Use for a Quick Win"

What do you like best?

Quick response from our rep and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Yext only suppresses duplicate/incorrect data and does not clean it up from the root source. ie. Once you leave Yext, all the bad listings come back.

We use Yext to clean up bad listing data and as a best practice to keep our NAP data accurate for Local SEO

"Yext Makes it Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and the quickness of the data sync

What do you dislike?

The cost of additional feature add-ons while in the middle of a client contract cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get what you pay for. Look at the additional features.

Inconsistent and missing location information. Clients often have data inconsistencies and manually management is time consuming

Yext review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great for reviews!"

What do you like best?

I used Yext to read, respond, an analyze the company's Facebook and Google reviews. It was like HootSuite, but for reviews. Everything is in one dashboard, which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there was a lag between review times.

Connecting with our customers and getting a feel for what they like/dislike.

Yext review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"used for updating websites "

What do you like best?

how many different kinds of areas of a website you are able to update

What do you dislike?

not user friendly for people who are not tech saavy

Recommendations to others considering the product

make more user friendly

updating websites

Yext review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great functionality and support comes at a price"

What do you like best?

The platform is comprehensive and easy to use, with lots of data.

What do you dislike?

All services and add-ons come with a hefty price tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the budget!

Local optimization and NAP (name, address. phone #) consistency. Local store pages and store locator.

Yext review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Our company buys and moves offices a lot, and Yext enabled us to correct our local online presence."

What do you like best?

Accurate and consistent online presence offers greatly improved website ranking and increased visitors.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to work with Yext in person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't afford not to.

We corrected and completed hundreds or thousands of online sites and improved our website rank; greatly increasing our visitors.

Yext review by User

"I love how simply this makes the Thryv interface run!"

What do you like best?

I like the streamlined service and the simple design.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that one of our listings is not working.

We are streamlining our social media & reputation management.

Learn more about Yext

Yext Videos

Learning about Yext?

Published:
* We monitor all Yext reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.0