Yieldbot

5.0

Yieldbot is a digital media technology designed to connect brands to the real-time intent of consumers.

Work for Yieldbot?

Learning about Yieldbot?

Yieldbot Reviews

Showing 1 Yieldbot review
Yieldbot review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"Yieldbot Is The Best Way To Boost ROI"

What do you like best?

I was blown away by Yieldbot and everything they have done for my business. Once I got things set up, it was a perfect solution and complemented our current digital strategy.

What do you dislike?

The on boarding process was not as intuitive as I thought it'd be. The staff was beyond helpful in getting things set up and in motion. Once they got me set up and ready to go, my experience was much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in adding to your bottom line, then you need to use Yieldbot. I promise you that you will not regret it. Once you get going, it basically runs itself and then just adds to your ROI for any campaign.

I do a lot of ecommerce websites. With these sites, a solid digital strategy is something that helps my clients stand out. I have had a process that works, but once I started using Yieldbot, my ROI has increased five fold.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yieldbot

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Yieldbot for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Google Analytics Logo
Google Analytics
(3,085)
Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back. Delivered on Google's world-class platform.
Adobe Analytics Logo
Adobe Analytics
3.9
Adobe Analytics helps you create a holistic view of your business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights. With intuitive and interactive dashboards and reports, you can sift, sort, and share real-time information to provide insights you can use to identify problems and opportunities.
Mixpanel Logo
Mixpanel
Mixpanel helps businesses deeply understand user behavior and drive intelligent action with the leading user analytics solution.
Google Analytics 360 Logo
Google Analytics 360
Google Analytics 360 was built with large organizations in mind, with data that’s accurate, integrated, actionable, and fully supported by our expert account management and training teams. The Premium product addresses the needs of enterprise-level organizations that require scalability, integrations, and additional support.
Kissmetrics Logo
Kissmetrics
Identify, understand, and improve the metrics that drive your online business. Their actionable metrics tell you more than what happened. They also tell you who and why.
Heap Logo
Heap
Instant, retroactive analytics for web and iOS. No code required.
Amplitude Analytics Logo
Amplitude Analytics
Amplitude is an analytics solution built for modern product teams.
Woopra Logo
Woopra
Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.
Matomo (formerly Piwik) Logo
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
Matomo (formerly Piwik) is the only analytics platform that gives you full control over your data and more.
StatCounter Logo
StatCounter
StatCounter is a free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats.

Learning about Yieldbot?

* We monitor all Yieldbot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.