Yodiz

Yodiz is online Agile Project Management tool, consisting of Product Backlog Management, Kanban Scrum Board, Issue Tracking Software and Team Discussions.

Work for Yodiz?

Learning about Yodiz?

Yodiz Reviews

Ask Yodiz a Question
Showing 14 Yodiz reviews
Yodiz review by <span>Peter H.</span>
Peter H.

"A good tool to plan a release and keeping it aligned with sprints"

What do you like best?

I like simplicity and clarity, with Yodiz boards. Especially Epic and Release board. For my team, it is really helpful to break down and assign work items on any board. We plan releases where a release work is divided into multiple sprints. Teams use Sprint Board to plan and work according to their sprint backlog but as a release manager, I can visualize the most important release items on the top without harming items product backlog priority.

I also like Calendar feature to plan and look at interdependent user stories and due date.We had a little learning curve to start working with Yodiz, but we asked for the demo for easy on-boarding and that worked well in our case.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we deliver one complete epic in a release. In this case, it would be nice to create epic on release board. As a workaround, we create epic from epics board and then use “Epic User Story” swimlane to track epic user stories using this grouping. User stories that are not associated with any epic comes under No Epic category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using Yodiz for last 2 years now, and learnt agile practices along with this tool. It has all those features that an agile team needs for running sprint and tracking. You may have a little learning curve to start working with Yodiz, but you can ask for the demo for easy on-boarding.

We have been using Yodiz for last 2 years now, and learnt agile practices along with this tool. For me, a good tool should support your team and not restrict its users. With Yodiz customised workflows, we are using Yodiz for multiple projects and each project team is using it their way. It helped us in being more productive and deliver releases within defined timeline.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yodiz
Yodiz review by <span>Logan S.</span>
Logan S.

"Helps to control all working team and create the wonderful products. "

What do you like best?

I can easily make a visualize, timetable and plan my actual and future steps. The better monitoring your backlog control with an online, storage that lets me faster prioritize history. I have the ability integrate with our present workflow.

What do you dislike?

I cant say nothing bad about that software as I don't have any bad problems with it. That platform provides a lot of useful tools and information for our work needs. Very helpful for our working team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the ability to work much simple with present workflow. To install and work with the solution is easy. The graphics issue board will help you to control issues across plural projects and releases.

Gives a better ability to focus on our workflow. The software is really very useful. Now we can work on our task and be sure that all our process will be finish in right time. Actually, we increase our productiveness at work.

What Product Management solution do you use?

Yodiz review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

"Nearly Perfect Bug, User Story, and Project Tracking With One Killer Flaw"

What do you like best?

It's obvious a lot of thought has gone into Yodiz. The program offers everything you might expect from a bug-tracker, and features several niceties like the ability to quickly stub in an issue, even without all the details. For an Agile environment, the clear distinction between User Stories, Epics, Sprints, and Issues is very helpful. As a Product Manager, I'm able to create a User Story, then nest in Issues to help us achieve the goal.

What do you dislike?

There is one major problem with Yodiz, and it's what keeps me from recommending the product to a broader audience: There is no reductive search capability. Yodiz does not use standard search operators, opting to treat every search term as "OR" so your search results get larger the more terms you add. There is no way to get "AND" and "NOT" functionality. This means you have to be very careful with your search terms or spend a lot of time picking through search results trying to find your issue. If you don't have many issues, this might not be a big deal. I'm searching through 4000+ issues, which makes this a massive problem for me. I reported this to Yodiz many months ago, and they assure me the feature is coming in Q1 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on a product that is very new or not very complex, Yodiz will work for you. I would not recommend Yodiz to established development shops with complex projects until they fix the search. Once that happens, I'll give Yodiz a far more positive review.

Yodiz does a wonderful job organizing our Epics, User Stories, and Issues so we are able to streamline our releases without losing any required functionality. Our old product had us missing issues every now and then. That's nearly impossible with Yodiz.

Yodiz review by <span>Clifton H.</span>
Clifton H.

"Great team performance"

What do you like best?

Yodiz gives me a more clear way to control my working team. Now I have an ability to create much better products. It really helps me to track progress and now I have detailed statistics and schedule.

What do you dislike?

Better to say that great solution to have at your work. It is very easy to use and to work with it. With this online service I have more concentration on work duties and that better for all team, in mine opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now my product plan clear and looking good. My team knows what to do in the near feature. If you want to have a strong understanding of your product you really need to try Yodiz.

It's saved my time and now I work up with my existing workflow. With a very fast way to connect with all kind of services. Yodiz makes our performance to work more clear and effective.

Yodiz review by <span>Francisco V.</span>
Francisco V.

"The best app for the management for my small team"

What do you like best?

How easily you can start using, that is very similar to other tools for management that the team used before so the integration was really fast, and the graphics and reports that let show to the Engineering Manager only the important information.

What do you dislike?

The logo hehehe everyone thinks that is an app for kids (Sorry but it´s that all my team mention)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a cheap tool and have everything you will need to manage your small team (in my situation) and of course the incredible and easy velocity that you can start using with your team (We need 1 week to set everything and start using with the entire team)

Definitely the migration from excel files and trello was the best amazing thing that can happen to my team, they usually work with that and they do not have a real view of the progress that they are doing and it was very difficult track the effort of each one, and the biggest benefit was that now we can plan, track, take decisions faster and of course have a control on how the team are using the time and in that way no set more work than they can really do.

Yodiz review by <span>Connie L.</span>
Connie L.

"For a good and effective work for all team"

What do you like best?

I'm glad to work with its software. I can Work more productive. I have the ability to manage all my team. Very open and clear work on my project. Like that a lot as I can do it faster and better. I like most to track all working process.

What do you dislike?

Great working tools. I like that product. Great solution to find a lot of useful thing at work. I like that it is very easy to use. I like to contact a support service as I know that they always will give me a good help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software has very good service. You will easily work with your existing workflow. Very good support service will never leave you alone with your problems. For sure your productivity at work will be much better.

We are more concentrate on our workflow. The product is really good. And helps as with fast connection. Which makes our job be done in right time. We know that with this software our productiveness to work will be effective.

Yodiz review by <span>Anx P.</span>
Anx P.

"Excellent Service, suits our agile team to a T"

What do you like best?

Everything, they keep innovating, listening to their customers feedback. I keep finding little gems that meet exactly what I was looking for.

It has grown with us, from just managing our single developer, to now more teams, offices, testers and devs located in different locations.

It is simple to use, any new starter picks it up without any lead time.

Well done Yodiz, best in class.

What do you dislike?

nothing much.

Their mobile apps is probably be the next area to focus on, but with so many features even available to the free users, keeping the app simple probably needs some thought. However, their app is pretty awesome too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a go, test it out with just 3 users. Ideally thats PM, Dev, Test. Simples.. and if it works add more users. For us it has been great, and we recommend it to other companies and people looking at a good Agile tool. +1 yodiz

Agile development, issue tracking, multiple users and teams. Creating custom fields that support Light agile and BDD.

Yodiz review by <span>Mark K.</span>
Mark K.

"Team Tracking"

What do you like best?

I love how Yodiz handles real life situations, for instance, I currently work with vendors to develop my product and although I see story estimates for each sprint I want to know how much time is actually spent on a story. The time tracker in Yodiz allows me to do this easily. It is great for management!

What do you dislike?

Time sheets are reasonable but could be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions, schedule a demo and then you will problem be able to determine if it is right for you.

I am now able to track the effort my vendor is using to deliver my projects scope

Yodiz review by <span>Luis José V.</span>
Luis José V.

"Overall good"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of features it brings. It can be very detailed or quite general and simple. Among the functionalities I like best are the chart regarding completion and the planning boards. In the Backlog the completion and way the epics are showed is also really nice.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I dislike is the minimum amount of detail that is required. I you choose between an Scrum Board or a Kanban board you always have to enter tasks as the finer level of detail even if it is counter intuitive in the Kanban Board,on the other hand and interestingly, you can't add tasks to the bugs and issues that are reported during the development process. Being so overwhelming it can lead to teams using it incorrectly or no trying to use it as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and explore, I am certain you will find the solution you need in it, but it is a good idea to test it for a few sprints and push it to the edge in order to make the right choice.

We are trying to develop a software development methodology that can respond accurately to business changes and Yodiz has brought new insights to out own way of working. Among the benefits I have seen is certainty and visibility it gives to management roles when the team members follow the rules, it helps them solving their doubts in implementing solutions and the other roles doubt regarding the value of their requirements and capacity of the team

Yodiz review by <span>Nate T.</span>
Nate T.

"Day two with Yodiz"

What do you like best?

I am only on day 2 of using this, but I have to say this is the shift in thinking I needed to be more productive and make sure that all the balls I have up in the air are being dealt with. For me the biggest thing is the layout of the issue tracker board. I am actually using this in a more of a task tracker, but also some bugs too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Had a little trouble getting back to the app after going to administration, but figured that out.

keeping everything going smoothly and setting priorities.

Yodiz review by <span>Vincent D.</span>
Vincent D.

"This product is amazing. I wish i discovered it sooner"

What do you like best?

Full circle ALMS that keeps everything in one place that adopts the best of breed agile process. If i had to single out one specific feature i wouldn't be able to. The whole system works together in a way that is extremely fluid. The workflow out of the box is exactly what we were looking for coming from bloated solutions.

What do you dislike?

No code diff between git pushes to allow for code reviews. If i could have the ability to see a side by side comparison of my git pushes it would be very helpful in our development cycle. I would also like a feature that would include stand ups. The only other thing I can really say I do not like about the system would be the lack of live support. But then again a lot of ALMS and PM Systems do not provide that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me this product is a breath of fresh air. If your tired of over complicated or systems that don't give you enough. Give this one a go, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reducing complex solutions that eat time with a steep learning curve. Most products in this arena are either overly complex, don't provide enough, or feel detached with the solutions trying to be complete by bolting on other products that don't integrate quite right. Yodiz solved this for me by having everything in one place and doing it smoothly.

Yodiz review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"good idea, limited potential"

What do you like best?

I think Yodiz have a sound idea, where you can have team discussions away from the office and keep track of collaborations.

Its free for upto 5 users, so ideal for small scale projects or moreso, educational purposes.

Cloud based for easy access.

What do you dislike?

The only true purpose is to provide project collaboration, lacks add-on capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For budget conscious small-businesses you mind this of use. If you are looking for a free project management then for 5 users definately give this a go. Otherwise for a more defined solution try MSProject.

Yodiz review by <span>Marco C.</span>
Marco C.

"Great cloud-based scrum and bug tracking tool."

What do you like best?

It does everything I need: bug tracking, Kanban wall, user story tracking, Github integration, notifications. It's cheap, it's effective, and it's easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow at times (although it keeps improving).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Yodiz review by <span>Grigori E.</span>
Grigori E.

"Nice app for Quality needs"

What do you like best?

Not complicated at all unlike to other similar tools

What do you dislike?

n/a

Recommendations to others considering the product

nice to have for the better quality

Learning about Yodiz?

* We monitor all Yodiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.