Yodiz

Yodiz is online Agile Project Management tool, consisting of Product Backlog Management, Kanban Scrum Board, Issue Tracking Software and Team Discussions.

Work for Yodiz?
Rational doors next generation productmang  2x

Learning about Yodiz?

Yodiz Reviews

Ask Yodiz a Question
Showing 14 Yodiz reviews
Yodiz review by <span>Peter H.</span>
Peter H.

A good tool to plan a release and keeping it aligned with sprints

What do you like best?

I like simplicity and clarity, with Yodiz boards. Especially Epic and Release board. For my team, it is really helpful to break down and assign work items on any board. We plan releases where a release work is divided into multiple sprints. Teams use Sprint Board to plan and work according to their sprint backlog but as a release manager, I can visualize the most important release items on the top without harming items product backlog priority.

I also like Calendar feature to plan and look at interdependent user stories and due date.We had a little learning curve to start working with Yodiz, but we asked for the demo for easy on-boarding and that worked well in our case.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, we deliver one complete epic in a release. In this case, it would be nice to create epic on release board. As a workaround, we create epic from epics board and then use “Epic User Story” swimlane to track epic user stories using this grouping. User stories that are not associated with any epic comes under No Epic category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using Yodiz for last 2 years now, and learnt agile practices along with this tool. It has all those features that an agile team needs for running sprint and tracking. You may have a little learning curve to start working with Yodiz, but you can ask for the demo for easy on-boarding.

We have been using Yodiz for last 2 years now, and learnt agile practices along with this tool. For me, a good tool should support your team and not restrict its users. With Yodiz customised workflows, we are using Yodiz for multiple projects and each project team is using it their way. It helped us in being more productive and deliver releases within defined timeline.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yodiz
Yodiz review by <span>Logan S.</span>
Logan S.

Helps to control all working team and create the wonderful products.

What do you like best?

I can easily make a visualize, timetable and plan my actual and future steps. The better monitoring your backlog control with an online, storage that lets me faster prioritize history. I have the ability integrate with our present workflow.

What do you dislike?

I cant say nothing bad about that software as I don't have any bad problems with it. That platform provides a lot of useful tools and information for our work needs. Very helpful for our working team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have the ability to work much simple with present workflow. To install and work with the solution is easy. The graphics issue board will help you to control issues across plural projects and releases.

Gives a better ability to focus on our workflow. The software is really very useful. Now we can work on our task and be sure that all our process will be finish in right time. Actually, we increase our productiveness at work.

What Product Management solution do you use?

Yodiz review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.

Nearly Perfect Bug, User Story, and Project Tracking With One Killer Flaw

What do you like best?

It's obvious a lot of thought has gone into Yodiz. The program offers everything you might expect from a bug-tracker, and features several niceties like the ability to quickly stub in an issue, even without all the details. For an Agile environment, the clear distinction between User Stories, Epics, Sprints, and Issues is very helpful. As a Product Manager, I'm able to create a User Story, then nest in Issues to help us achieve the goal.

What do you dislike?

There is one major problem with Yodiz, and it's what keeps me from recommending the product to a broader audience: There is no reductive search capability. Yodiz does not use standard search operators, opting to treat every search term as "OR" so your search results get larger the more terms you add. There is no way to get "AND" and "NOT" functionality. This means you have to be very careful with your search terms or spend a lot of time picking through search results trying to find your issue. If you don't have many issues, this might not be a big deal. I'm searching through 4000+ issues, which makes this a massive problem for me. I reported this to Yodiz many months ago, and they assure me the feature is coming in Q1 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on a product that is very new or not very complex, Yodiz will work for you. I would not recommend Yodiz to established development shops with complex projects until they fix the search. Once that happens, I'll give Yodiz a far more positive review.

Yodiz does a wonderful job organizing our Epics, User Stories, and Issues so we are able to streamline our releases without losing any required functionality. Our old product had us missing issues every now and then. That's nearly impossible with Yodiz.

Yodiz review by <span>Clifton H.</span>
Clifton H.

Great team performance

What do you like best?

Yodiz gives me a more clear way to control my working team. Now I have an ability to create much better products. It really helps me to track progress and now I have detailed statistics and schedule.

What do you dislike?

Better to say that great solution to have at your work. It is very easy to use and to work with it. With this online service I have more concentration on work duties and that better for all team, in mine opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now my product plan clear and looking good. My team knows what to do in the near feature. If you want to have a strong understanding of your product you really need to try Yodiz.

It's saved my time and now I work up with my existing workflow. With a very fast way to connect with all kind of services. Yodiz makes our performance to work more clear and effective.

Yodiz review by <span>Francisco V.</span>
Francisco V.

The best app for the management for my small team

What do you like best?

How easily you can start using, that is very similar to other tools for management that the team used before so the integration was really fast, and the graphics and reports that let show to the Engineering Manager only the important information.

What do you dislike?

The logo hehehe everyone thinks that is an app for kids (Sorry but it´s that all my team mention)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a cheap tool and have everything you will need to manage your small team (in my situation) and of course the incredible and easy velocity that you can start using with your team (We need 1 week to set everything and start using with the entire team)

Definitely the migration from excel files and trello was the best amazing thing that can happen to my team, they usually work with that and they do not have a real view of the progress that they are doing and it was very difficult track the effort of each one, and the biggest benefit was that now we can plan, track, take decisions faster and of course have a control on how the team are using the time and in that way no set more work than they can really do.

Yodiz review by <span>Connie L.</span>
Connie L.

For a good and effective work for all team

What do you like best?

I'm glad to work with its software. I can Work more productive. I have the ability to manage all my team. Very open and clear work on my project. Like that a lot as I can do it faster and better. I like most to track all working process.

What do you dislike?

Great working tools. I like that product. Great solution to find a lot of useful thing at work. I like that it is very easy to use. I like to contact a support service as I know that they always will give me a good help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software has very good service. You will easily work with your existing workflow. Very good support service will never leave you alone with your problems. For sure your productivity at work will be much better.

We are more concentrate on our workflow. The product is really good. And helps as with fast connection. Which makes our job be done in right time. We know that with this software our productiveness to work will be effective.

Learning about Yodiz?

* We monitor all Yodiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.