Yotpo

Yotpo’s integrated solution helps eCommerce brands collect customer reviews, photos, and Q&A from a single platform to increase traffic, social proof and sales. An official partner of Google, Facebook and Shopify Plus, Yotpo makes it easy for brands to leverage their customers’ content across every marketing channel and optimize customer experience to increase on-site conversion. Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.

Work for Yotpo?

Learning about Yotpo?

Yotpo Reviews

Ask Yotpo a Question
Showing 94 Yotpo reviews
Yotpo review by James C.
James C.

"Happy Customer"

What do you like best?

1. Review request automation : MAP is really great. The more orders we have, the more views we will have. Automation is always great.

2. Review tabs is really a powerful feature. Almost 100% desktop customers interact with it 6 times/session. It is really a good feature to increase purchase confidence.

3. Yotpo Support team is always professional and quick. Itai, thank you so much for your time and patience, my friend.

What do you dislike?

1. Customers are unable to upload via the onsite review widget right now. I know it will be possible in the near future

2. To be frank, yotpo is not working functionally sometimes. Hope it can be solved

3. Haha, a little expensive because I selected the most expensive package

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do more A/B Tests and listen to Yotpo's suggestions

Reviews and Customer pictures really mean a million to us. Yotpo enables us to collect reviews and customer photos automatically.

It does increase customers' purchase confidence

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yotpo
Yotpo review by Eng Yoong T.
Eng Yoong T.

"What customers need most : Assurances from fellow customers"

What do you like best?

Out of the box solution with easy integration with our e-commerce platform. The backoffice user interface is easy to use and we were getting reviews in no time. Very effective in collecting reviews from our happy customers!

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if we were able to limit which social media platform we prefer our customers to share the review. As every social media platform has its own strengths relative to the nature of business, it is vital that the reviews are shared in the social media platform relevant to our business.

When we push a review to our social media platform, it only shows part of the review and the title. When users click on the link, it just redirects them to the webpage. Would be better if customer can click to "Read more" to finish reading the review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In an age where advertising gets crowded out in social media platfroms, Yotpo certainly helped in getting personalized reviews read by customers' circle of friends and family. No amount of words from advertiser is more convincing than from someone trust-abl/family/friends.

Mainly user generated content to keep the website and our social media platform 'fresh'. Also customers can read the reviews and know what is best for them before selecting the most suitable product for their usage.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

Yotpo review by Emma G.
Emma G.

"Good but hoping for better"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. With very little time investment, you can be up-and-running with a sophisticated review process.

What do you dislike?

1) The system has definite edges. If your industry is not standard product sales, then you really need the ability to customize it more. This will push you up into a very expensive pricing level.

2) The cost overall. It's been hard for us to justify the cost for the return that we are seeing.

3) Social media push has some very rough edges. No control over how the posts are displayed and the reviews only link to the home page of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to evaluate the customization capabilities thoroughly if you need to control the brand experience and the flow. Be patient with results. In our case, we had a great response from customers and maintain an awesome rating; however, we have not seen an increase in revenue that we can attribute to Yotpo.

1) Provide customers with a quick and easy way to share feedback with us and other customers. Check.

2) Improved SEO visibility. Check.

3) Most importantly, increase revenue specifically with Yotpo. Not yet realized.

Yotpo review by Yehoshua F.
Yehoshua F.

"Moved from Yotpo To Feefo and we will never go back!"

What do you like best?

1) Rich feature set but a lot of them or not significant and not needed.

2) Easy integration to Magento but will slow down the site.

What do you dislike?

1) Very low reviews rate! Only 4% vs 16% with Feefo. Many of there emails end up in spam.

2) Pricey for no reason and every year they increase the price more.

3) Slows down the site significantly. will add at least 0.5 sec to load time.

4) Very limited API

5) Not build for enterprise but pricey like enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yotpo core product is supposed to collect reviews but they are missing this point big time. reviews rates are low since many of their emails end up in spam and they send too many emails to the customers (1 for every item and another one for service reviews)

When you are looking for reviews platform remember that the most important thing is how many reviews they can collect. Do the email arrive in the inbox? or do they go to promotions? or even worse, to the Spam folder? do they send one email to reviews an entire purchase or do they send multiple emails?

All the reviews software out there know how to send reviews to google, bing, facebook and so on. They also will all allow you to create user-generated content.

Also Remember, most expensive does not mean that they are the best.

We left Yotpo after almost 4 years on their platform due to lousy performance

Yotpo review by Lawrence "Wren" W.
Lawrence "Wren" W.

"Hard to think of any drawbacks to YotPo"

What do you like best?

Yotpo's support and account success managers have been second-to-none. We've now had three account managers, but all of them have been great. (From my understanding, they have all moved up in the company.)

Their integration and widgets are fantastic, but a lot of the things shoppers don't see are what keeps YotPo at the top of the industry (analytics, statistics, marketing, etc.)

What do you dislike?

Some of the technical aspects are tough for me. Such as updating the product catalog, updating product image(s), and/or moving a review to a different product page. Luckily YotPo Support is a great help. We also have others at our workplace who are more familiar with the process. It would be cool if it was easier to move reviews to a different product page--and/or changing site reviews to product reviews and vise versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Bizrate and Yotpo. I don't believe we have plans to leave anytime soon!

There could be more benefits than what we can see, honestly. In general, though, Yotpo reviews and marketing help influence customers and drive revenue. Mail after purchase reviews are a huge benefit. The Google integrations are great for us as well. The list goes on.

Yotpo review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Superb Support"

What do you like best?

Running a small business on my own, I don't have the time resources to capture reviews and present them in a way that visitors to my site expect, however I totally understand the importance of reviews. Thats why I love Yotpo. Its been on my site since 2013, so clearly I'm very happy with it. All reviews are automatically posted and while I was nervous to begin with, I realised I am very confident in the support I provide and so the reviews will show this. Yes its annoying when someone leaves a low star review however and its not valid but consumers see pass the odd negative review and see all the positives.

It sits on my main site and mobile theme which works well. I have to say that the support I received to get it on my mobile theme was excellent, I was hugely impressed.

I did initially have the free account but then moved up to a paid package and for what I pay it's excellent value for money as I don't have to employ someone to manage reviews.

What do you dislike?

As new functionality was developed over the last 5 years, now and again it was made initially available to my account but then put in a package which was too expensive. In particular showing star ratings on Product Listing Ads.

Spending minimal time dealing with reviews, means I can use my time so much better for other areas of my business.

Yotpo review by Ali P.
Ali P.

"Great out of the box "

What do you like best?

I love that even without styling applied, the front end part of Yotpo looks professional. This is great if you don't have time to work on the styling just yet. It also is so easy to separate out the different stores that we use it for, as well as our staging environment. The customer service is unparalleled and answers all of our questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I was not able to figure out exactly how the mail after purchase specifically works at first until I asked for more in depth details with our rep. We were nervous to turn it on because we weren't sure how, when and what was being sent to past purchasers.

We are using Yotpo so that new customers can get a feel for how great our Cashmere is. It is hard to buy things that luxurious online without seeing them in person so it helps to have user reviews that can alleviate any concerns.

Yotpo review by Maria D.
Maria D.

"Reviewing Yotpo - the user-generated content platform"

What do you like best?

Yotpo makes setting up reviews and follow up eblasts very simple and easy, which can really boost your number of reviews and get more feedback from customers.

What do you dislike?

The design interface is really lacking - as someone in charge of aligning our Yotpo elements with our brand standards, the fact that the simple editor is really lacking in customization options is a shame. And then if you try to edit the html, it locks you out of the simple editor. Overall, I think they could improve your selections and control when editing colors and design options - especially on the email front (where it's hard to change anything unless you know some basic coding).

We are going through a redesign of our website and Yotpo has given us the ability to streamline our review process across three different brands. It is also helping us gather more user-generated content to be used in many areas of our marketing.

Yotpo review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Impressed with support"

What do you like best?

Currently on a free plan and had some questions about the after sales email that is not covered in the documentation. Shirel Garfinkle was extremely helpful with some very in depth information to explain exactly what happens, and how to achieve what I was after. Further more she too the effort to explain features I could consider using on my current free plan to get the most of Yotpo. I found the support over and above. Thanks Sheril.

What do you dislike?

As others have stated, there is a penalty in site speed. I don't have a clue how Yotpo compares to other services so I'm not sure if this is legitimate criticism.

Documentation is generally very good, and easy to read since it's not too lengthy and technical. However when wanting answers to those detailed questions the documentation falls short. Considering the great support though this is not a big deal.

Yotpo is very easy to set up and does the job very nicely. I am sure the paid plans add some benefits we will be pursuing in the future, but for us right now as a startup the free plan is a godsend.

Yotpo review by Geoff P.
Geoff P.

"Sluggish, Expensive, Good Features"

What do you like best?

I was an early adapter when many features which are now pay-for, were free. The system is rather easy to use, and there are some nice features. I like how they have a free-feature with a tuned-down version of the pay-for features. Jay was impressive when I spoke to him on the phone on a couple of instances. He took the time to really review my account and understand a few things before calling me. I really did appreciate his approach and rapport. When I spoke to him a second time, he either has a great memory, or he took notes from our initial conversation. I wish I could have given him more business.

What do you dislike?

It's sluggish. It doubles the load time of my website, and HTTP requests. It's expensive as well, for a small business for me to spend nearly $300 (or more) per month, it's out of my price range, even if paying does enable in-line SEO, and a better conversion rate. Instead of trying to sell me on a plan, allow me to try the pay-for features for free for a limited time to actually allow me to taste the value of the full features. If it gives results, I'll be more apt to fork over some money for it (Post election year market is EXTREMELY SLOW, and volatile in my industry). Based on the stats that Jay gave me as they related to my individual account performance, average order etc, paying for the service would essentially become a wash. Hmm, I think they're still figuring things out, and once they do (pricing, and code efficiency) I think they'll have a wonderful package that will attract a lot of people who need this type of service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You've got nothing to lose. Try the free version, however do some testing WRT page load speeds before you install.

Review generation, SEO, customer trust.

Yotpo review by Dominic L.
Dominic L.

"Powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Automated customer reviews - Yotpo’s smart algorithms automatically sends email request to customers after every order is completed, and request for reviews at a highly optimised timing to get customers to write the reviews.

The system then auto publish onto our website (Homepage and product page) without us needing to do anything at all! The positive reviews on our website definitely help increase sales!

Support - Yotpo’s support staff are very responsive and capable. Able to really help and solve our integration problems even though we are only using the free plan at this moment.

What do you dislike?

We would really love to have User Generated Photos by customer reviews as part of the free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definately!

Automated customer reviews and web publishing

Yotpo review by David V.
David V.

"Perfect app"

What do you like best?

Hard question! I think that my favorite thing at Yotpo is the customer service. Of course, the app is fantastic but it's always awesome to be able to discuss with people when you have an issue. All the people I discussed with were very friendly and answered efficiently to all my questions!

What do you dislike?

It's not something that I dislike, more an improvement idea. All advanced features are quite technical. If you need to do something fast, you have to ask a developer or to an "educated" people to take care of your issue. Would be perfect to have all features in super user experience as you are proposing for the basic ones :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will probably become you best ally to manage you ereputation ! The app is super user friendly.

A lot! But I think that the most crucial point is loyalty. All Yotpo features allow us to contact our customers efficiently and proposed them relevant content. No matter if you are talking about reviews, the question to the community, referral program, customers will be touched with the right information.

Yotpo review by James B.
James B.

"Brilliant company"

What do you like best?

YOTPO is a great service that is super-simple to use as well as set up. I have been most impressed by the quality of the customer service team, which respond quickly and offer practical advice to help me with any stumbling blocks I encountered.

What do you dislike?

The integration of mail after purchase emails took some time for our developers but we're a small team and we do not have developers in-house so this is mainly why. But, now that it is set-up we can rely on it to serve us for years ahead so in the long run, it's not an issue really. Also, you can use a CSV file to drop in past customers' information that have bought from you that you would like to review your product/service, which helped massively for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage anyone looking to start with Yotpo to get in contact with them, as they are quick to get back to you and helped answer any questions I had before we started with them.

We have started quite recently but the main ways:

1. Social proof, we'll be adding reviews carousel to important pages on our customers' journey

2. Feedback naturally helps to see where we can get improvement- YOTPO automates this which means you can get valuable feedback without having to do the heavy lifting of ringing customers (although this is important too)

3. Increasing trust of our brand/ increase conversion rate

Yotpo review by Ron W.
Ron W.

"Great system with 2 major flaws"

What do you like best?

Yotpo is the best system I have found for getting customers to leave reviews. The ability to review without ever leaving your email inbox is priceless.

It has great social integrations and is a fantastic marketing tool.

It is also really easy to integrate with wordpress. I think setup time was 2 minutes.

What do you dislike?

The two main drawbacks are.

1. Reviews are 100% vetted by the vendor. You can delete or edit to your heart's content, making them worthless. You can even set it up to only publish positive reviews, so no one ever sees anything negative. I find this to be unethical.

2. Pricing is insane and is growing higher almost monthly. When I started with Yotpo about 18 months ago, their top plan was $300/mo with plans starting as low as $30 for small businiesses. Now they have custom price quoting so they can get every last penny out of you - my quote was $1,500/mo, and the low end plans have gone away. For a company as small as mine (about 25k views a month) this is impossible, so I can't use anything but their extremely limited free trial until I find a different review platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest looking into review.io. I don't have an account with them yet, but they seem to be offering 80% of the product for 10% of the price.

I use this to increase the number of reviews I get per purchase. This has helped since it gives my product additional credibility. While my customers tend to have 4 reviews per product - or less - I have 20+

This translates into higher sales, and more confident customers.

Yotpo review by Matt A.
Matt A.

"We love Yotpo"

What do you like best?

We are a small business who sells a waterproof phone case, so reviews are absolutely critical. We have been using Yotpo for over a year and could not be happier. The review request email that is sent out makes it incredibly easy for our customers to write reviews. We are seeing about a 7% review rate compared to approximately 1% through Amazon. Our account manager, Lihi, could not be any nicer and has responded to our many requests within an hour or two, every time. Great company. Happy we found them.

What do you dislike?

Honestly happy with everything that Yotpo offers.

Yotpo review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Game Changer for DPA Ads"

What do you like best?

It's been worth it for the Facebook DPA Review Ads alone. We saw performance declines in our standard DPA campaigns - huge increases in our CPCs in recent months. But the YotPo has an integration with Facebook to allow review ads in DPA has been incredible- we're earning 15-1 ROAS on our standard campaign.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any specific recommendations to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not cheap so do the math on what you need to see an ROI, but if you are in ecommerce and do significant volume, especially on Facebook, I'd find it hard to see how it couldn't work out for you. It's kind of hard to measure lift, but for us I can show how the performance lift on Facebook alone paid for it - we could book it as an advertising expense attributed to the DPA campaign and the campaign would still be performing great.

Improving Facebook Ad spend,

Yotpo review by Emilio P.
Emilio P.

"Very satisfied with overall Yotpo services"

What do you like best?

Yotpo's API is very useful to integrate our project workflow with Yotpo platform.

Customer service is very good and importing reviews never was so easier.

Dashboard is very handy to analyze how reviews are being generated.

What do you dislike?

Getting more control and options to import our project's reviews, not depending on send them as CSV to be imported by Yotpo's third person. Adding more customization in the content that generates Yotpo would be very useful too.

Community perceive that Yotpo certified reviews and consider them as "legit" reviews, so they trust us as company. More Yotpo reviews, more online reputation we'll get.

Yotpo review by Issa A.
Issa A.

"AWESOME REVIEW & SUPPORT"

What do you like best?

Yotpo is awesome as real reviews by real people works best - word of mouth is the way to go. customer service really helped alot in getting this done. any enquiry will be answered. Yulia Sachkova from yotpo really helped me alot and was patient all the way through!

What do you dislike?

takes some time to import our reviews but ultimately there is nothing that i dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it - its free and have a paid plan as well.

firstly importing reviews over, afterwhich getting more reviews onboard and the aftersales auto email feature is great. we believe the more real reviews we have from real people = higher buyer confidence

Yotpo review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great ways to get reviews, but ..."

What do you like best?

It's easy to create and send emails to get reviews, and the Yotpo best practices for review solicitation and email content really work.

What do you dislike?

You can't save emails as templates to send over and over again; you have to re-create the email every time you want to send a new solicitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to be aware that the email process, though effective, is not altogether intuitive, and you may find yourself repeating tasks and wondering, "Why couldn't they just let me save this email template?" Also, you're going to be told that getting the reviews to appear on your site is "as easy as inserting a snippet of code." That may be true, but if you don't have IT resources to insert that snippet of code it won't matter how easy it is; it won't get done.

We're trying to use Yotpo to improve your organic search ranking, but as yet we haven't seen any benefits because we've yet to hit the magic 150-review threshold.

Yotpo review by Louise K.
Louise K.

"Great review platform - with easy integrations for most websites"

What do you like best?

That I don't need to book a web developer to use this. It is really very easy to change settings and get this working with plug in integration.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes an update throws a setting off and it's a while until you realise it isn't working properly. But then easy enough to fix once aware, but an email to say it is not sending notification emails would be great.

That the paid options are such a big leap - I'd love to try some of the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy, I can integrate it so you can too

Genuine transparent reviews! It wouldn't be possible for me to offer this as a small brand without Yotpo. All other platforms are too expensive for micro sized brands.

Yotpo review by Charles D.
Charles D.

"Great review app, but not worth the current pricing"

What do you like best?

Yotpo has quite a lot of features, though since we're under a grandfathered plan we don't have access unless we upgrade to an overpriced plan. I love the review summary at the top of the reviews widget on product pages. Yotpo's review system visually appears similar to Amazon's layout, which is a good thing. Besides user submitted photos, it hits all the points for review software. I believe they are developing or have launched user photos, though it wasn't added to our plan

What do you dislike?

Support can be slow at times. If you migrate your website to another platform, still keeping Yotpo as the review platform, it is a huge pain to migrate your reviews. In fact, it is easier to export your reviews and signup with another review service and import the reviews than it is to migrate with Yotpo. If I wasn't on a grandfathered plan that alone would have made me migrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yotpo's a good platform if you're large enough to justify the cost. If you're on Shopify, keep an eye on Judge.me as a review option. But if you're 1mil+/year you're probably too big for that so Yotpo would be a good fit.

Yotpo gave us a pretty good review system for our site. Much better than the default review app. Although not used as often by customers, I do like the Q&A feature. Yotpo also posts seller reviews to Google which can appear in Shopping and Adwords

Yotpo review by Cherise B.
Cherise B.

"Great way to moderate reviews! Recent change isn't helpful though"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can filter the reviews based on review score, date, etc. It's also great that one Yotpo account can support multiple store platforms, and they're easy to switch between. It's also easy to send what's called "targeted review requests" so you can ask for more reviews from your customers, and Yotpo gives you good advice about that. Their support staff is friendly, too.

What do you dislike?

A recent change is annoying--you can no longer see all un-commented reviews by clicking "new reviews." You now have to create a filter to see un-commented reviews.

Site review moderation

Yotpo review by Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

"Good support, but.."

What do you like best?

It's easy to integrate, the support is very good and fast. It's also pretty easy to administrate trough the admin panel. If you're looking for something easy to setup/administrate that has good support, this is a good go-to product.

What do you dislike?

Customisation trough Yotpos panel could be more customisable and flexible in a way that it should allow outside customisation (eg External CSS)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very easy to setup/administrate product and if you're looking for something simple that adds reviews this is a go-to product. Don't expect much regarding overwriting their customisation if you're into web-developing.

External CSS not being applied. As a web developer it's a bit hard to overwrite some core styling form YOTPO and that's what I'm currently solving.

Yotpo review by Administrator

"Great resource and service"

What do you like best?

Not only does the platform work well and is easy to use, but the yotpo team is always recommending to us various ways we can use the various tools available in the program to make sure we're getting the most we can out of it. They are very hands on and a complete joy to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about this service.

we launched a new brand in the US and needed to get reviews in order to convert. This gives us an automated way to encourage and capture reviews. The team is constantly offering us ways to further use their platform making sure we are taking full advantage of all of the tools available.

Yotpo review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Formerly Great, Now a Mass of Paywall Barriers to Great Functions."

What do you like best?

I loved Yotpo for is ease of integration with Bigcommerce, import of outside reviews and the really unique and interesting features.

What do you dislike?

Most of their best features are now paywalled behind a subscription wall, the free version is definitely not as good as it used to be, I deal with bigcommerce and shopify a lot and the built-in and other 3rd party review software is better and more affordable now than YotPo. I used be able to sell an integration package for bigcommerce/yotpo, but now merchants have lost interest due to the expensive monthly cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a feature rich platform and can afford a significant investment then its truly the system for you, but they won't even list the prices anymore like they used to, so they've even gone further to the premium customers and corporations with no room for the little guy to use any of their best features.

I used Yotpo to replace the lackluster built-in review system of bigcommerce initially, it had great features for merchants and customers of those merchants as well as some nice seo features like a built-in review page for all the store reviews.

Yotpo review by Gilad L.
Gilad L.

"Best customer service and support"

What do you like best?

I spoke with a few customer service reps to help me navigate some technical challenges.

They were all among the best and most responsive support teams I have ever experienced. An especial shout out to Shirel, who has diligently helped take the fear factor out of my technological apprehension.

What do you dislike?

I dislike, which is my issue and problem, having to navigate the backend of Wordpress

YOTPO is helping to increase consumer engagement and google rankings with reviews.

Yotpo review by Administrator

"Amazing. 75% of product are reviewed now. Support was unbelievable"

What do you like best?

I now get about 75% reviews on my product sales. Before I was having a hard time getting a couple reviews.

Sasha, my tech support did a screen share with me. Fixed my coding I did as a novice. Got all my reviews perfect. Went beyond and helped me export old reviews and implement them into my new one when I could not. I was happy with the service I was originally getting, but she made sure to step it up a notch.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to get set-up myself. Part of that being my own coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do already.

Going from a couple reviews, to up to 75% of my sales being reviewed now.

Yotpo review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"A great service that does the tedious work for you."

What do you like best?

We love the way Yotpo sends out emails to customers for reviews, offers coupon codes on our behalf, and automatically publishes our reviews to the website and social networks. It easily integrated with BigCommerce at the click of a button, which was nice as we didn't have to hire anyone or use extra time to implement the software onto our site. It also looks very attractive on the product page, blending seamlessly into the layout of our store and design.

What do you dislike?

It's slightly overpriced for what it provides, but not enough to dissuade us from using it. Even five bucks less would make it an incredible value hard to pass up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using it since day 1 and have yet to find a better service for the price.

Since we're a few-man operation, anything that automates parts of the business and handles tedious work is welcome. We don't have the time to be publishing every social review on our own or emailing customers after their orders to solicit feedback. The integration of Yotpo with BigCommerce is also very convenient.

Yotpo review by Maile U.
Maile U.

"One of the top three essential apps for my website"

What do you like best?

My business caters to a very particular segment of the population with a particular group identity. Having positive reviews of my products that are easily showcased is extremely helpful for me. I also put a lot of effort into customer service and creating a beautiful product, and reviews help me to demonstrate this and convince customers who are not already familiar with my business to trust that we will do a good job. When I transitioned ecommerce platforms for my website, this was the very first app I installed on my new site. It is worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to dynamically integrate product reviews into automated abandoned cart emails. That would be amazingly helpful. Also, it would be nice if it were a little easier to transition reviews when changing platforms. But those are minor quibbles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent app. I highly recommend it.

I sell math and science jewelry. Reviews help me to show customers who are unfamiliar with my business that my products are both quality, and seen as cool and beautiful by others in the STEM community. Also, having the seller ratings show up in Google search ads has improved my conversion rate.

Yotpo review by User

"Great experience with importing reviews between stores"

What do you like best?

I recently outgrew my online store and wanted to move my reviews with me to my new e-commerce platform. I was really nervous that I was going to lose any reviews from my old online store. I'm not a 'tech guy' by any means, but the process was simple and streamlined. Yonathan with Yotpo was quick to answer any questions that I had and kept things simple. Thanks Yotpo! Highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I'm happy with the product and with the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of free features. I was really impressed at the level of support even with the free feature!

Potential customers trust the reviews of other people. I'm able to respond to reviews as well.

Yotpo review by Andres Fernando G.
Andres Fernando G.

"Most complete Review and Rating system"

What do you like best?

Yotpo is the most complete Review and Rating system because is full compatible with my ecommerce platform Prestashop. Yotpo includes a fabulous email system that keeps in touch with our customers. Return customers constantly look for new purchases. Yotpo is a transparent system that prevents be manipulated by managers or customers, giving much lot of credibility to this solution.

What do you dislike?

I consider that maybe to be incorporated more quantity of technical documentation. Regarding the operation of the platform has added values that are greatly valued by its customers, so do not deserve any criticism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yotpo is a comprehensive solution for Reviews and Rating that has great potential to increase the credibility of your company, keep in touch with your customers and increase your sales. Very recommended! the first year I got a 20% discount and I really appreciate it but the cost of being user is very affordable.

My shop requires increase credibility in the products and customer service. I am currently solving problems in the installation of Yotpo to improve my search engine visibility, in this case Yotpo technical support has been valuable to detect the error and proceed to modify the installation

Yotpo review by Leslie G.
Leslie G.

"Yotpo is a must-have for any business"

What do you like best?

We started using Yotpo a little over a year and a half ago, knowing it was important to build social cred & trust for shoppers browsing our main store website (separate from our Etsy shop, which already has this feature built-in to the marketplace). However, I admit that I was very wary of the initial process of getting this function setup, dreading the early days when the # of reviews would be really low -- making us look like we had low traffic / low sales (even if this wasn't the case). We took the plunge anyway, and discovered that the reviews came very quickly. It took very little time to build up what seemed like a credible amount. After a certain threshold, it seemed like the reviews were building & reinforcing a momentum in terms of conversions. I'm very pleased with the app and also appreciate the additional features I get with the premium subscription -- including the Google sellers rating (which makes your AdWords ads stand out / look even more credible with the star rating display), and also the Q&A feature. I also really appreciate the ability to moderate reviews, especially given that usually the rare negative review has nothing to do with the product itself or service received by the customer - but rather some displeasure involving something outside of our control (like USPS not delivering to the correct address, etc).

What do you dislike?

The only frustration that I have regarding the app is that its profanity filter sometimes gets triggered for reasons that don't qualify. For example, our customers are cat owners -- some of whom have 'Maine Coon' cats (a certain type of breed). Any mention of this by reviewers automatically gets flagged and does not get published.

Selling online always comes with the challenge of fostering trust on the part of a new shopper, since they can't touch or see the real product. The Yotpo review system helps demonstrate to potential customers that real people are buying from us and are happy (in specific ways) about their purchases from us. We depend a lot on this for our business.

Yotpo review by Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

"Best Company Ever! "

What do you like best?

I love Yotpo, From their customer service to all the amazing features they offer its the best company i ever seen yet, its very easy to use, my customer are able to review super quick and easy! i also love to be able to have the feature of frequently ask questions, my customers are my top priority and Yotpo helps us make our customer experience super easy and incredible.

Thank you Yotpo!

What do you dislike?

Everything is perfect until now, fortunately there is nothing that i would like to change, my overall experience has been amazing! more than i can ask, customer service its amazing as well besides their great site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a Must! Yotpo will help any small business or corporation look super legit and to make new customers experience easier and trustful when buying from any site, because they can read and other's customers experience.

Yotpo has help my business in a really amazing way, New customers can read our previous customers experience and feel confident when shopping at www.xariasclothing.com

Yotpo review by Shawn D.
Shawn D.

"Yotpo is a great out of the box eCommerce review system"

What do you like best?

Yotpo is extremely easy to set up especially with Woocommerce. The price is right and there's a number of great features that you get out of the box, an excellent system for getting quality (real) reviews for any ecommerce store.

What do you dislike?

No API so very difficult to do anything special with the Yotpo system. If you don't like how any of the embed features look or work you either have to do some hacking or just deal with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although I highly recommend Yotpo for the price and features you get (if you're a small business this is a no brainer) if you're a bigger ecommerce store you might want to see if Trust Pilot or another review-based software that might be more robust or have a more hands-on approach to acquiring reviews for your ecommerce site. This is especially true when it comes to some features like Star Ratings across ad creatives. While Yotpo supports Adwords, they do not yet support Bing Ads for product ratings.

Yotpo works to get reviews for your products. It's main selling points is vetted reviews which help build trust with visitors. It has everything you need as an ecommerce site: a good review widget (Amazon-eque) on your site, star ratings on-site (compatible with Adwords) and excellent mail-after review requests which seem to perform extremely well. The cross sales from the emails Yotpo sends requesting reviews basically pay for the Yotpo subscription.

Yotpo review by Yemin K.
Yemin K.

"Best review app period."

What do you like best?

Have to say Yotpo is truly our best on site app.. I believe the customers like/read/trust the reviews. Yotpo has become a major part of our day to day customer engagement strategy. I love that new features are constantly being added. Their customer service is top notch. This app offers a heck of a lot of great features for the low price of free. You need to pay more if you want to use more features, but every penny worth. The cost is high for a business of our size, but I think after a year or so we will see the results of peer to peer reviews. Give it a shot.

What do you dislike?

Picture update feature updated so far, but the problem is pricing. As fa as I know, we have to sit on $699.00 per month tier, but it could be too much for the companies on their starting phase. Adding this feature for special package or something will be better to try it. I might be wrong, but they really have to give chances for users who keep using Yotpo, for example more than 1 year or 2 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the powerful review collecting app.

More reviews means more credibility. We mix up Yotpo review and Google trusted store review and it proves we have better sales than before. Controlling review is not easy, but it's easier than ever with Yotpo. Their dashboard and moderate system is easy to handle and very intuitive.

Yotpo review by Roy F.
Roy F.

"I recommend Yotpo"

What do you like best?

My account managers are the best. Both Igal and now Gino

What do you dislike?

the UI still needs some work, it is not as easy to find what I need to do quickly sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Bizzardvoice, power reivew , shopify review (on shopify stores), this is by far the easiest to implement, use and truly works for a modern date online store.

User generated contents including pictures and social postings.

Yotpo review by User

"Extremely amazing portal that will make money for you"

What do you like best?

Yotpo's intregration system is amazing. THey can connect with your site very quickly and your customers start receiving mail after purchase emails asking to write a review WITHIN THE EMAIL. That part is key. Most reviews emails ask the customer to click here to write a review. Customers do not want to do that. Yotpo's email allows them to write a review write in that email. It is so simple for the brand and the consumer. Before Yotpo, we were getting about 5 reviews a month, now we get 250 a month. The ROI is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The filter systems within the admin dashboard are not extremely easy to use nor detailed. You cannot always filter how you would like. Other than that, I do not have much to complain about.

We are getting so many product reviews which is absolutely key for an online ecommerce retail product. REviews give new customers confirmation about a product and help sway their opinions. There is nothing more valuable than peer review of products. We have more than made our money back with this system.

Yotpo review by Randy P.
Randy P.

"Best of Breed!"

What do you like best?

Briefcase.com is a 20+ year old ecommerce business and we've worked with our share of review platforms. Yotpo is the best in the business!

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, support response quality and turnaround time wasn't what it is today. They aren't the cheapest!

Yotpo's stellar software instantly provides our customers a higher level of confidence when shopping on Briefcase.com. Our Yotpo reviews convert to real sales, no doubt about it!

Yotpo review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Best Review System"

What do you like best?

All reviews are in one platform that is easy to use and understand. Great interface for the customers. Exporting reviews and sharing them with upper management is super easy. Organizing reviews and responding to customer questions is easy. Having YOTPO on our website doesn't look out of place. You can customize what the customer sees so that it looks like it's a part of your website and not a third party source.

What do you dislike?

Customers can notify you that they have not received their order through the YOTPO review request email. I wish that YOTPO would send the email address as well as the name and order number to make follow up faster and easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YOTPO is an amazing software and super easy to use. Their support team is very involved and eager to answer any questions. They believe in their product and that makes our company want to stay with them.

All of our reviews come through YOTPO. We use their marketing tools to boost sales on our Social Media platforms. I personally use YOTPO to gather what customers are saying about our products and any issues that may arise. Their system makes it very easy to reach out to customers to solve any issues.

Yotpo review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Decent Functionality, Very slow support"

What do you like best?

There's some great tools to re-engage customers to write reviews if they haven't already, and the cost is reasonable for the functionality it delivers.

What do you dislike?

Support has been slow to respond to our inquiries for technical issues, and has often not really helped towards resolution, simply passed the issue back to our team. No option for content syndication to other retailers.

Getting product reviews on our website, certainly helps with consumer trust

Yotpo review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"COMPLETELY WORTH IT"

What do you like best?

This review system is incredible. Our website has been in business for over 20 years and we only had about 200 reviews on our website. When we implemented Yotpo, we have over 2,000 reviews in the first year! It completely strengthens your brand loyalty and customer conversions. Easy to use back-end system and love how customers can upload photos of the products. We can share the reviews on social for even more exposure.

What do you dislike?

The search and export function on the backend could use some work. I wish it was more detailed so we can search and export reviews based on exact keywords we are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just implement it. Depending on your products retail price, the price could be steep, but we certainly receive a VERY strong ROI on this software. Plus, it strengthens our brand.

Customer conversion rate! Increased web sales, stronger brand value and enhanced SEO

Yotpo review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Seamless integration great customer support"

What do you like best?

Customer support has always been helpful and quick. Integration API was well documented and we were fully integrated in a week.

What do you dislike?

There's no way to review the product catalog within the yotpo admin console to make sure the system has captured everything correctly.

Automated follow up to purchases to request product reviews. Having reviews show up on product pages on ecommerce site.

Yotpo review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Best Review Platform Out There"

What do you like best?

After prospecting a handful of companies, YotPo had the best tech, sales calls, and least aggressive sales reps. They were also one of the only companies I talked to that said 'the reviews are yours, if you ever leave YotPo, we won't hold them hostage'.

What do you dislike?

I wish pricing could be a bit more competitive, but you get what you pay for.

A way to collect reviews for my company's website, and to make sure to use the reviews in SERP listing and SEM ads. I've received an increase in conversion rate on my PPC ads and also website.

Yotpo review by Trevor J.
Trevor J.

"My Favorite Smart Software Yet"

What do you like best?

Automation is king. It feels like the entire software is on autopilot unless you want to be in control. I love knowing that it's working so I can put my focus in other areas.

What do you dislike?

Needs a better onboarding process. I'd really like to see the best practices within my account and I think many other customers might share my thoughts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll get the comments and questions you never even had answers to in the first place. Yotpo has pushed to take a deeper dive into our brand and take control over our customers experience.

We are finding solutions to our customers problems every day via Yotpo. Whether it's shipping issues, quality control issues, or even just customer service concerns, we are hearing about it through Yotpo.

Yotpo review by Robbie S.
Robbie S.

"Excellent review app that rivals more expensive solutions"

What do you like best?

The free version is great (rare) and the paid version is excellent.

The automated emails after a purchase are spot on, the configurability of everything is very good.

Star ratings etc all standard for google and so on.

Platform is good, ability for customer to leave a review from within their email client is perfect.

The Q/A feature is great.

Recommended products and coupon delivery after reviewing is also very good.

All in all Yotpo has a lot of features that we are finding extremely useful at Infinity Pro, Mintycoco and Sili Sunglasses among other websites we run.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Yotpo continues to excel and customers love the reviews on our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it.

It works easily with your website out of the box and I personally recommend it to all ecommerce website owners.

It's affordable when compared to other review platforms and is gaining trust with customers as well.

Reviews help sales.

Builds trust with the customer.

The question and answers feature is excellent and provides interaction from previous customers - which actually works.

Yotpo review by Roland V.
Roland V.

"Yotpo can make your company proliferate"

What do you like best?

The best point so far is the high conversion rate, around 10% on after purchase emails, This makes for a rapid rise in reviews. Another good point is that it seems that the more reliable players in the market use Yotpo to distinguish themselves from other players that use pre-fabricated reviews or only place positive reviews. I hope there will be a growing trend in e-commerce businesses to use authentic reviews.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I cannot prioritize social logged in reviews to be the first visible reviews. Now writing this review I see some improvements that Yotpo could also implement, like using a Review Grade. People could upload a photo of the product or any other prove that shows they really used the product. Maybe a force to publish all reviews would also improve the trust in Yotpo even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best reviewplatform in my eyes.

Getting tons of authentic reviews.

Yotpo review by Ryan  H.
Ryan H.

"Easy/Worth It. "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, works like it is suppose to. Does the job we need it to.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing we wish it had was an easy way to insert manual reviews. We have years of reviews from customers who have emailed us or have left a review on a different platform. We want others to see these reviews on our website but there is no easy way to place these.

Reviews are important for customers to see. This is a lot like Amazon and building a trust factor.

Yotpo review by Hugh P.
Hugh P.

"A simple service to integrate with"

What do you like best?

We have a custom ecommerce system; so integration hasn't been plug-n-play - but Yotpo Support has been excellent

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it would be nice to make some features more obvious in the user interface, but generally it's a very well rounded product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest giving it a trial first obviously. It is super friendly and easy to use, very little technical expertise required after initial setup.

Yotpo has delivered more advanced reviews, the ability to respond and to have Q&As which they wanted but could not have on their old system.

Yotpo review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"Used for small Ecommerce site succesfully"

What do you like best?

It's a great value for money review gathering system.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to get used to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great as your first review system, we haven't explored all of it'#s features yet, but for our smallest commerce site it works perfectly.

Gathering reviews on a small Ecommerce set up. It has helped us access free reviews and user generated content.

Yotpo review by Mehdi M.
Mehdi M.

"Beware: Overpriced"

What do you like best?

Good functionalities. Good product except this is beyond any small companies' reach. Too expensive just to get customer reviews.

What do you dislike?

They don't reveal their pricing before giving a demo. Then hit you with a $8K upfront ask.

They charge way to much and lock you into a yearly contract which you can't get out or stop mid way if not satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be more honest: Lower the price to something reasonable and don't lock people into a yearly contract. If you're product is good, people will renew month to month.

Getting customer reviews

Yotpo review by Bahij D.
Bahij D.

"Great social Integration with some limitations"

What do you like best?

Social integration with ability to create albums.

What do you dislike?

Unable to view or edit my products. Need to use API or upload/download CSVs which is extremely annoying. For a large organization, cannot give limited access to certain features (ex. access to social moderation only). Basic analytics.

MAP review requests, social integration

Yotpo review by Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

"Great service with excellent benefits - BUT a major flaw."

What do you like best?

I like that yotpo does a good job of getting reviews for our products. We are getting new reviews daily. They are helpful for our customers and quite detailed.

It was quite simple to integrate into my big commerce website.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they do not work with Rich Snippets in Big Commerce. When I signed up I was told it was in the works. Well, I have been with Yotpo for over a year and nothing yet. RS are extremely important with google and this lack of snippets is holding me back. I have seriously contemplated switching back to the built-in review system with Big Commerce instead of waiting for this to be done - if ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as they are not interested in SEO help with rich snippets then yotpo is great.

I have always had reviews, but yotpo seems to do a slightly better job getting them than the built in review system.

Yotpo review by guy m.
guy m.

"Awesome review program "

What do you like best?

reviews can be done in an email saving time for mobile users

What do you dislike?

test order need an instant option not just the test option

Recommendations to others considering the product

watch the videos and understand the system if you have a plugin you're laughing if not it will take some work

social media pushes

Yotpo review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great platform, but wished we can buy a la carte features"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, easy to use and learn, and in-mail review feature has gotten us many more reviews than our previous site-driven review platform. Simply set when you want review emails to go out, and Yotpo will send them out and allow customers to leave reviews right from within their emails. Also like their explicit filter feature - filtered out some fake/ridiculous reviews from non-buyers who just want to voice an opinion about our products when they've never even purchased it.

What do you dislike?

We wanted to add in the user-generated photo features they're now offering, but you cannot get this unless you pay for their $699 Powerhouse plan. That's 100x what we're paying now, and I can't justify paying that much for that feature. We'll stick with emailing customers asking for photos for now. Wish there was a way to connect user emails/info to Facebook accounts or other social platforms so it can show more social proof rather than a generic avatar/image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If reviews showing up in Google are important to you, make sure your Yotpo account level supports this. I believe you have to pay for the Powerhouse plan to get a lot of the great features. Definitely do your research. We pay a great price now since we were grandfathered in, but not sure we'd pay for their new pricing structure.

People love to read reviews, and we've had many customers mention they chose our products over competitors due to our great reviews - and Yotpo helped us with that!

Yotpo review by Conor N.
Conor N.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Yotpo provides me with instant customer feedback which I depend on for the success of my business. It's very easy to use and I like the interface. Having a system that runs my customer satisfaction has been a major component to our positive image.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for marketing products to customers and different options for social marketing rather than the basic FB and twitter posts. Don't get me wrong, I like the ease and quality of the social media marketing, but I guess more options for different types of posts would be appealing. FB has it's algorithms and so my social media posts of a customer review don't get that many views.

Customer feedback. Getting the good and bad about my products which is key to my success. The ability to instantly post reviews to social media. the ability to compile reviews on my website.

"Great SMB Reviews Tool"

What do you like best?

Has all of the features that you'd need to enable a site to have reviews and Q&A: review collection, review visualization, and moderation. The API access is very useful as well and the support team is helpful.

What do you dislike?

The feature set hasn't grown in any large way over the past few years -- much more finesse and deepening in reviews. Some review adjacent features may make the platform more valuable (social media image gathering, would be one example).

On site reviews

Yotpo review by Greg  W.
Greg W.

"Complete Ripoff!"

What do you like best?

The product works if your using one of their pre-built shopify integrations.

What do you dislike?

Unethical company with poor business practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Much cheaper options based in the U.S. that are ethical companies. Yotpo basically stole $8,000 from our company with a yearly plan that never once got used because their tech team couldn't set it up and it didn't do half of the things they said it could do.

None for mine.

Yotpo review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Excellent App!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and user interface within the app. It makes it simple for the customers to write the review, and for the moderator as well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there really isn't anything to dislike. The entire app is well designed.

By using this app, we have been able to answer questions for customers to better meet their needs. With reviews we can see what is selling well and what customers like or dislike, and with the questions feature we can answer questions for multiple customers in a public forum for others to see who might have similar questions.

Yotpo review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

The support is unreal! My account manager Shai is always so quick to get back to me! I like how they are always updating features and it is pretty easy to implement. The IG summary is awesome and formats perfectly on desktop and mobile.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive for a business as small as mine and does need a little bit of integration at the start but the Yotpo team made it pretty easy! I would love them to create the feature whereby you add a photo when uploading a review straight from the site.

Customers love being able to see real photos of our products and hear about the size and fit.

Yotpo review by Christina W.
Christina W.

"Great for tracking product reveiws"

What do you like best?

The layout is very user friendly and seamless, the daily updates on new reviews and the option to respond to inquiries and questions is very useful. Our customers like that they can respond to each other’s questions and reviews and the ablility to post to multiple sites at once

What do you dislike?

I honestly don’t have anything that I dislike about this platform. Overall everything is very good and seamless

Customer review and product inquiries while we are away

Yotpo review by Abdul N.
Abdul N.

"Better Experience"

What do you like best?

Reviews really mean a million to every Business. Yotpo enables to collect reviews automatically.

What do you dislike?

Updating and Downloading catalog is too slow

We have faced a problem while downloading catalog and updating again from yotpo account.

Yotpo review by Shane P.
Shane P.

"Crucial to our business"

What do you like best?

It's awesome. Probably hard to pick just one thing, but the ease of use is probably the best part. We set it up and then don't have to worry about it ever again. It's perfect.

What do you dislike?

We've had a few issues with our widget not displaying but those haven't been hard to resolve.

We use yotpo to provide the social validation that our customers need to help them make a buying decision. Yotpo is also extremely important in our problem resolution efforts as well. It helps us identify unsatisfied customers and resolve problems as well.

Yotpo review by David T.
David T.

"Five Star App"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and customizable. Best customer review app out there for Shopify. I was looking for a customer review solution and Yotpo got great feedback from other shopify stores so I decided to take a chance and use it. I have never heard anyone say they didn't like Yotpo or didn't have a good experience using it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It has everything that I need as a Shopify business owner. There is no need for me to switch to another solution at this point. If something did come up that I was concerned about I would talk to Yotpo customer service first before switching to any other service. I had questions about a backend issue once and Yotpo answered it thoroughly and in a very timely manner. I was extremely impressed. Customer service is very important to me and they won me over even more with theirs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Customer reviews; customers base a lot of their online purchasing decisions on feedback from other customers. As an online shopper myself I love reading customer reviews so I know how important it is to implement customer reviews on our online store.

Yotpo review by Sebastian G.
Sebastian G.

"Yotpo and HoneyTreePublishing.com"

What do you like best?

social sharing of reviews, interface is clean and professional (and can be adapted to brand), that we run two sites and it can display for each site separately but from one package, that one can mediate issues that display easily, star ratings on google PPC and organic from feedbacks and their customer service

What do you dislike?

Honestly it's all good - maybe as they grow they will not roll out new initatives to previous clients with out an upgrade, but then that's business

Recommendations to others considering the product

take time to use the feedback from your shoppers

They provide us online shoppers with an impartial trust base, opportunity to feedback and we read every one and take action when required.

Yotpo review by Shujinkō E.
Shujinkō E.

"Awesome. No complaints."

What do you like best?

Awesome user interface and customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to complain about! Hahaha!

We are able to collect reviews! YotPo is trusted by people.

Yotpo review by Mikko S.
Mikko S.

"Easy to use, very effective in generating reviews!"

What do you like best?

Setup was super easy, started generating reviews in a matter of hours. Template is somewhat customizable, and our audience seems to respond very well to the coupon offers!

What do you dislike?

Really not too much. Would be great to have multiple ways of displaying the reviews, but overall I've been nothing but satisfied with the tool.

We needed to show the voice of our consumer and add additional layers of trust to the purchase process, and our reviews have done exactly that!

Yotpo review by Executive Sponsor in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Executive Sponsor in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Solid review handling platform"

What do you like best?

The platform interface is quite intuitive; I was able to navigate with little training.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bulk review export function. I've been told there is but it doesn't seem to work and therefore we have to use our rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier exporting of data.

We want to maximize the 'voice of the customer'. Yotpo does this efficiently. We are definitely able to respond quickly.

Yotpo review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"Yotpo: A Must Have"

What do you like best?

Yotpo is an excellent product used to generate reviews which drives people to buy the product. I have used Yotpo on multiple occasions to gain reviews which gains sales for my product I am selling! In one month the sales of my product went up 22%. The next month of using Yotpo sales went up 34% on my product.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Yotpo is that it doesn't create a 100% increase in sales but no product is that good. Currently, the sales of my product have went up 34% this month from last month which is great but I wish Yotpo would help get me more reviews on my product so I can get more sales!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are selling a product Yotpo is a must have! Yotpo will get you more quality reviews which gains you more sales. Yotpo has helped my business alot!

I have solved the problem of not having many reviews and not that many sales. Yotpo solved both of those problems by getting me a 34% increase in sales from last month and Yotpo solved the problem of getting me more quality reviews of my product I am selling.

Yotpo review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"A Great Tool to Grow Your Brand's Reputation"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Yotpo is how easily it integrates with Shopify stores as well as their apps like Kit.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a box or link to use when an automated review email is sent and the customer has not received the product yet. Then to have an automated follow-up email sent to us to reschedule a review email.

This is solving our credibility concern. We had some poor reviews on Amazon that were not in part due to the product but to some of our distributors. It continues to be a concern but Yotpo has given as a lot of good support for our potential customers.

Yotpo review by William H.
William H.

"Cant really go wrong"

What do you like best?

You can't go wrong with adding customer reviews to your sites. It makes your website look a lot more legitimate and also gives clients who are on the fence a good push to purchase from you. We use our client reviews all the time to let new clients know of our service and products. It is a wonderful feature!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can be hard to use and update if you are not tech savvy.

We were paying a lot of money to get our name brand out but with the site and product reviews, it made it much easier to spread our name through word of mouth.

Yotpo review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Review of a review"

What do you like best?

Yotpo has won me over the likes of Trustpilot but mainly over the aspect of cost even though it has raised their pricing but at least feature wise they have caught up. Given that traffic is an important factor and yotpo reviews are located on site versus their major competitor this is a selling point aside from being more than half the cost.

Recently added features like carousel is important to my business. Support has been great in suggesting how to take advantage of the features.

What do you dislike?

Took awhile to implement features that made them comparable. Product vs vendor review still a sore point. Dramatic increase in cost considering that functionality or value has not seen a commensurate increase.

Need software to allow reviews on the products we sell and being able to respond

"Great Review Software"

What do you like best?

We are very pleased on the ease of yuse of the Yotpo review system is for our user to comment on our products and for our adminitrators to review, moderate and answer our client's comments, questions and concerns.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there isn't much to dislike about this system. We are very please with ow Yotpo has given us the flexibility to address our customer bases' interaction with our brand.

We have the ability to address any of our client's concerns, questions or recommendations about our products and our company as a whole.

Yotpo review by Administrator

"Yotpo. Product reviews made simple."

What do you like best?

Price is what made Yotpo extremely appealing. But after using Yotpo for 3 years now the entire product is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'm still not completely happy with their most recent backend update.

We are using Yotpo for product and website reviews. The reivews have helped persuade customers to purchase items.

Yotpo review by Nils Erik N.
Nils Erik N.

"The only one we pay for"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Very good support. When they started out they didn't have a "light" plan, but after we (and probably several other people) suggested it, they started offering it. We are a small business, and this is basically the only module/add-on/service that we pay for. It is worth it.

What do you dislike?

The pricing of the more professional plans is completely out of our league. It would be nice to be able to pay separately for some additional feature.

We display our review badge everywhere we can to make sure visitors understand they can trust us.

Yotpo review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great Product, If you're Compatible "

What do you like best?

nice dashboard, easy to use, increased reviews

What do you dislike?

We aren't exactly sure what the issue was but the plug in to SparkPay did not work well, while we saw an increase in reviews we experienced server errors frequently and found out that it was due to the Yotpo plug in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure it is 100% compatible!

increase in product review

Yotpo review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Yotpo is a good resource for collecting reviews"

What do you like best?

The automated emails that go out after a purchase

What do you dislike?

Template editor could use some work. Having more flexibility when editing templates would be nice.

We have been able to collect thousands of emails rather quickly with Yotpo. That is a huge win for us.

Yotpo review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great review app that works well with Bigcommerce"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a review app that was easy to use and install, and worked with the Bigcommerce platform. Yotpo met all those needs. I have been using it at least a year, and get a good response to the email review requests it sent out. The "verified" thing that it shows when someone has purchased the product helps conversions, I believe.

What do you dislike?

Enterprise version is way too expensive to work on my level of store.

Wanted an easier review platform, and that's what I got.

Yotpo review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Yotpo is great for reviews on website"

What do you like best?

The options to moderate content before it is published to our website.

What do you dislike?

Ease of plugging reviews into social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel for the value this is by far the best product on the market. The best small monthly investment our company has made to date. Without product reviews, it is hard to gain the trust of your customers. A must have for small to medium size businesses.

Keeping up with staying on top of reviews. Yotpo automates it for us.

Yotpo review by James S.
James S.

"Yotpo is THE best"

What do you like best?

Good support and nice clean design. Can by easily customised to suit your website design.

What do you dislike?

Lots of new features but all well outside our budget please make these more accessable

People like reviews and Yotpo has been spot on in providing this.

Yotpo review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Review of Yotpo"

What do you like best?

The automation of Yotpo saves our team a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The automated review email goes out after a purchase, so it doesn't work with pre-order items.

We are solving the problem of gathering reviews.

Yotpo review by Jake K.
Jake K.

"Great Product & Great Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, support is always fast to respond

What do you dislike?

The prices aren't as competitive as we'd like them to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lower prices for smaller businesses.

Product assurance and credibility is now much greater with real reviews in place

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Fast replies and really supportive of a small charity.

What do you dislike?

The online portal for members is not intuitive enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is excellent

Small organisations need to win customer's trust in order to grow, and Yotpo helps with that.

Yotpo review by Lisa D. F.
Lisa D. F.

"Easy implementation, fair pricing"

What do you like best?

Yotpo was incredibly easy to implement, even without a CMS.

What do you dislike?

The integration to send reviews to Zendesk for CSRs to handle is not included in the premium membership.

Yotpo has enabled our business to publish reviews on product pages which positively impacts customer experience on our website.

Yotpo review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Works nice. Easy to moderate reviews. Badges stimulate for more and more reviews. Good social media support. Really saves time, awesome! facebok and other sm integration. Easy answering questions.

What do you dislike?

Feels like open page is too heavy when working on old PC

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good product for bussiness. Saves time=saves money.

Analyze bad reviews. Easy to answer on customers questions.

Yotpo review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that our customers can give honest feedback on specific products or the overall service of All Star Medical.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could make the automated email a little friendlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are seeing what our customers want by there feedback. We saw that we needed to offer daily rentals on our products.

"Un módulo genial"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta es la sencillez con la que el cliente puede dejar una opinión en la web.

What do you dislike?

Algún problema con el css para ciertas cuestiones que me surgen.

La confianza de los clientes en mi tienda. Que los visitantes de la web puedan leer opiniones reales y verificadas en una gran ayuda para cualquier negocio de internet.

Yotpo review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"REALLY HANDY TOOL FOR COLLECTING REVIEWS"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that both reviews and Q&A can be solicited enabling tons of user generated content. The reviews requests can be sent out in many different ways.

What do you dislike?

The price keeps going up and google doesn't really index all their content properly.

we have realized tremendous increase in business due to the reviews.

Yotpo review by Summer G.
Summer G.

"Yotpo makes it easy to collect reviews & more"

What do you like best?

I like being able to offer my customers a coupon for writing a review for my site, www.cheapwholesalejewelry.com as well as being able to share the reviews on social media.

What do you dislike?

I do feel it should be lower in price but that's my only problem with Yotpo

It's much easier to build confidence in new customers when they can read reviews

Yotpo review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Moderator Review"

What do you like best?

Email notifications and the ease of the platform's interface.

What do you dislike?

The platform could be glitch at times, it also does not have a system for reminding moderators about old un published reviews. Search and filter section doesn't always work properly.

We are using yotpo to source reviews from customers that we are not able to house and filter internally.

"Great review company!"

What do you like best?

The automatic mails they send to customers. But their service is also great. Fast and effective response.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. everything seems fine to me. he

Automatic product review invitations. This gives us good feedback of our products and potentiel customers can analyze these reviews before they buy a product. Very useful.

Yotpo review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Great Reviews"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the administrator to view and moderate all reviews and questions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Actually can't think of anything right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it, you'll love it.

We are able to address customer concerns, questions and product recommendations.

Yotpo review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great product. Keeps getting better."

What do you like best?

Can't beat the feature set for the price that we pay!

What do you dislike?

The admin still needs some polishing in various places.

Ratings & reviews; customer engagement; product information sourcing;

Yotpo review by Agency
Agency

"Sluggish, Lots of Features, Needs More Customization Options"

What do you like best?

I really like the algorithms behind the widget and it's wide variety of widgets and their continued development.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel is slow, have more widget customization options would be great.

Product Reviews & SEO

Yotpo review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Yotpo for Reviews"

What do you like best?

Yotpo has helped me to receive reviews on my products

What do you dislike?

The pricing is too high for me to upgrade my account

Getting people to review products has helped and benefited me

Learn more about Yotpo

Yotpo Videos

Learning about Yotpo?

* We monitor all Yotpo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.