Yotpo

Yotpo

Yotpo’s integrated solution helps eCommerce brands collect customer reviews, photos, and Q&A from a single platform to increase traffic, social proof and sales. An official partner of Google, Facebook and Shopify Plus, Yotpo makes it easy for brands to leverage their customers’ content across every marketing channel and optimize customer experience to increase on-site conversion. Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.

Work for Yotpo?

Learning about Yotpo?

Yotpo Reviews

Ask Yotpo a Question
Showing 64 Yotpo reviews
Yotpo review by <span>James C.</span>
James C.

Happy Customer

What do you like best?

1. Review request automation : MAP is really great. The more orders we have, the more views we will have. Automation is always great.

2. Review tabs is really a powerful feature. Almost 100% desktop customers interact with it 6 times/session. It is really a good feature to increase purchase confidence.

3. Yotpo Support team is always professional and quick. Itai, thank you so much for your time and patience, my friend.

What do you dislike?

1. Customers are unable to upload via the onsite review widget right now. I know it will be possible in the near future

2. To be frank, yotpo is not working functionally sometimes. Hope it can be solved

3. Haha, a little expensive because I selected the most expensive package

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do more A/B Tests and listen to Yotpo's suggestions

Reviews and Customer pictures really mean a million to us. Yotpo enables us to collect reviews and customer photos automatically.

It does increase customers' purchase confidence

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yotpo
Yotpo review by <span>Ali P.</span>
Ali P.

Great out of the box

What do you like best?

I love that even without styling applied, the front end part of Yotpo looks professional. This is great if you don't have time to work on the styling just yet. It also is so easy to separate out the different stores that we use it for, as well as our staging environment. The customer service is unparalleled and answers all of our questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I was not able to figure out exactly how the mail after purchase specifically works at first until I asked for more in depth details with our rep. We were nervous to turn it on because we weren't sure how, when and what was being sent to past purchasers.

We are using Yotpo so that new customers can get a feel for how great our Cashmere is. It is hard to buy things that luxurious online without seeing them in person so it helps to have user reviews that can alleviate any concerns.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

Yotpo review by <span>Maria D.</span>
Maria D.

Reviewing Yotpo - the user-generated content platform

What do you like best?

Yotpo makes setting up reviews and follow up eblasts very simple and easy, which can really boost your number of reviews and get more feedback from customers.

What do you dislike?

The design interface is really lacking - as someone in charge of aligning our Yotpo elements with our brand standards, the fact that the simple editor is really lacking in customization options is a shame. And then if you try to edit the html, it locks you out of the simple editor. Overall, I think they could improve your selections and control when editing colors and design options - especially on the email front (where it's hard to change anything unless you know some basic coding).

We are going through a redesign of our website and Yotpo has given us the ability to streamline our review process across three different brands. It is also helping us gather more user-generated content to be used in many areas of our marketing.

Yotpo review by <span>Mark T.</span>
Mark T.

Impressed with support

What do you like best?

Currently on a free plan and had some questions about the after sales email that is not covered in the documentation. Shirel Garfinkle was extremely helpful with some very in depth information to explain exactly what happens, and how to achieve what I was after. Further more she too the effort to explain features I could consider using on my current free plan to get the most of Yotpo. I found the support over and above. Thanks Sheril.

What do you dislike?

As others have stated, there is a penalty in site speed. I don't have a clue how Yotpo compares to other services so I'm not sure if this is legitimate criticism.

Documentation is generally very good, and easy to read since it's not too lengthy and technical. However when wanting answers to those detailed questions the documentation falls short. Considering the great support though this is not a big deal.

Yotpo is very easy to set up and does the job very nicely. I am sure the paid plans add some benefits we will be pursuing in the future, but for us right now as a startup the free plan is a godsend.

Yotpo review by <span>Geoff P.</span>
Geoff P.

Sluggish, Expensive, Good Features

What do you like best?

I was an early adapter when many features which are now pay-for, were free. The system is rather easy to use, and there are some nice features. I like how they have a free-feature with a tuned-down version of the pay-for features. Jay was impressive when I spoke to him on the phone on a couple of instances. He took the time to really review my account and understand a few things before calling me. I really did appreciate his approach and rapport. When I spoke to him a second time, he either has a great memory, or he took notes from our initial conversation. I wish I could have given him more business.

What do you dislike?

It's sluggish. It doubles the load time of my website, and HTTP requests. It's expensive as well, for a small business for me to spend nearly $300 (or more) per month, it's out of my price range, even if paying does enable in-line SEO, and a better conversion rate. Instead of trying to sell me on a plan, allow me to try the pay-for features for free for a limited time to actually allow me to taste the value of the full features. If it gives results, I'll be more apt to fork over some money for it (Post election year market is EXTREMELY SLOW, and volatile in my industry). Based on the stats that Jay gave me as they related to my individual account performance, average order etc, paying for the service would essentially become a wash. Hmm, I think they're still figuring things out, and once they do (pricing, and code efficiency) I think they'll have a wonderful package that will attract a lot of people who need this type of service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You've got nothing to lose. Try the free version, however do some testing WRT page load speeds before you install.

Review generation, SEO, customer trust.

Yotpo review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

Brilliant company

What do you like best?

YOTPO is a great service that is super-simple to use as well as set up. I have been most impressed by the quality of the customer service team, which respond quickly and offer practical advice to help me with any stumbling blocks I encountered.

What do you dislike?

The integration of mail after purchase emails took some time for our developers but we're a small team and we do not have developers in-house so this is mainly why. But, now that it is set-up we can rely on it to serve us for years ahead so in the long run, it's not an issue really. Also, you can use a CSV file to drop in past customers' information that have bought from you that you would like to review your product/service, which helped massively for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage anyone looking to start with Yotpo to get in contact with them, as they are quick to get back to you and helped answer any questions I had before we started with them.

We have started quite recently but the main ways:

1. Social proof, we'll be adding reviews carousel to important pages on our customers' journey

2. Feedback naturally helps to see where we can get improvement- YOTPO automates this which means you can get valuable feedback without having to do the heavy lifting of ringing customers (although this is important too)

3. Increasing trust of our brand/ increase conversion rate

Learn more about Yotpo

Yotpo Videos

Learning about Yotpo?

* We monitor all Yotpo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.