YouCanBook.me

YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.

Work for YouCanBook.me?

Learning about YouCanBook.me?

YouCanBook.me Reviews

Ask YouCanBook.me a Question
Showing 146 YouCanBook.me reviews
YouCanBook.me review by <span>Michael Lee M.</span>
Michael Lee M.

"Great Booking / Calendar System"

What do you like best?

It shows all of my availability, so someone can book a time on my calendar, and sends ample reminders via email or text so they remember to show up. It helps me automate the tasks of reminding people to show up.

What do you dislike?

I like to be able to pick up the phone and call someone, but they only provide email support. (They are based in UK.) They do a great job of responding by email though, and provide helpful screenshots to guide you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may run into problems with your bank if you are based in the U.S., when they try to automatically charge the monthly fee. My bank's automatic fraud detection system kept flagging it, and I would have to call the bank to have them manually fix it each time. Finally, I switched banks.. because I like YouCanBookMe, and was growing to hate my bank.

I used to manually have to call or text my appointments the day before, to improve my chances that they would show up. Now, the system takes care of it. If they don't show up, it means they're a flake!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YouCanBook.me
YouCanBook.me review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

"Great support!"

What do you like best?

This tool is easy to use, and if I ever have any trouble, the support team is fast and thorough. We have used this service for a few years now, and have never had a poor support experience. Our customers find it easy to use, and we rarely have any confusion around scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The admin interface is a bit overwhelming and required some getting used to. Although the services team walked us through most of the set-up, there are lots of options and a lot of work can go into setting up your system effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think this might be a service you could use, definitely reach out to the team. They are super accommodating and helpful and will figure out how to meet your needs. Plan for a bit of time to figure out what you want your end process to look like.

We operate across international time zones and languages and YCBM allows us to share up-to-the-minute availability of our service providers. Once the set-up is complete, there is very little maintenance required. Pre-crafted templates save us time whether confirming or adjusting appointments, sending reminders or updating previous requests.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Eric G.</span>
Eric G.

"Happy user"

What do you like best?

The way i can make it automatic the process for fixing the appointment with me. I do not have to spend time talking with people before our first call.

I can fix the time available.

And all of that for free !

What do you dislike?

I wsih i could have a intermediate version for 50$/ year to use more option but since i do not have enough sales for the moment, and use a a lots of other tools, i cannot afford to pay 100$ / year for the moment for it. But i take the time to write this review because i do really like using YouCan Book.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Try it, its worth the time you need to make your set-up !

I do not have to waist time anymore answering email to find the right date to fix a appointment. It is done automatically by the client

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

"I love YCBM!"

What do you like best?

It's really really simple and it's pretty cheap. I looked a lots of the other options and YCBM has a free option so that's good if you want to try it. If you up grade for $10 you can remove their branding. The nice thing they offer is a text msg reminder to you and or to the person you meet. The texting is about a nickel and you can get the texting even if you're on the free plan. that's key b/c other programs only offer the texting if you're on the paid plan.

What do you dislike?

I don't know. I really do like it. I've never had an issue with it so I don't know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try the free trial.

allows me to schedule meetings with people but without having to go back and forth. saves me tons of time.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Elaine F.</span>
Elaine F.

"Complicated but worth it"

What do you like best?

Our company uses the business version of YouCanBook.me which has a lot more features than the free accounts or even the first tier or two of paid accounts. It allows virtually unlimited booking profiles and also virtually unlimited Google Calendar integrations to match up with any calendar we need. The platform also sets up automatic email reminders (and followups) for those who make bookings. SMS reminders can be set up for an extra fee, which can be convenient as well.

What do you dislike?

I did pay for the first-level of paid account for a personal business venture at one point, but was disappointed to find that the paid tier only allowed for some customization and only a few of the advanced features. It still only allowed one Google Calendar to be used at a time, even with multiple booking profiles set up. It also does not allow the on-duty events, which is the most convenient part of the business version to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time with the program. You'll need to figure out all the ins and outs of how it works and do some testing yourself so you're fully competent in how it works and what possible errors will come up for your users so that you can address and solve issues quickly.

We are able to utilize multiple booking profiles to book users for several different types of training and events. We can sync these bookings with multiple calendars and integrate the booking grid directly onto our website so that users don't have to redirect to another site to book their events.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Very Helpful to our Professional Services Organization - Needs Work"

What do you like best?

It automates reminders and allows us to schedule many people in for research studies at once. We can pull the Excel file and create project trackers quickly as well. Each calendar is customizable and fits our needs accordingly.

What do you dislike?

We loved the old version, and now that they forced us to use the new version, it kind of sucks. We don't like the new version as much, because it takes longer to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep all of your calendars and scheduling links in check. Creating templates can save a lot of time, but make sure to edit all of the sections (it's annoying to do so). I wish we could edit new scheduling links quicker.

Mass scheduling. We've benefited greatly from the email reminders, but we do still have no-shows.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Tina G.</span>
Tina G.

"Perfekt um Kundentermine zu managen"

What do you like best?

Youcanbookme ist kompatibel mit meinem Google Kalender und so können interessierte User immer genau sehen, wann sie einen freien Termin buchen können. Die Einrichtung von Youcanbookme ist denkbar einfach und ich möchte auf dieses Tool keinesfalls mehr verzichten. Ein wirklich unentbehrlicher Helfer, wenn es darum geht, meine Termine zu mangen. Die Integration in die Webseite oder Blog ist ebenfalls ganz einfach zu handhaben. Es gab während meiner gesamten Anwendung keinerlei Probleme mit diesem Tool. Im Gegenteil, die Anwendung ist fast selbsterklärend und bereitet keinerlei Schwierigkeiten. Selbst die Integration ist einem Wordpress Blog oder Blogger Blog ist ganz einfach zu bewerkstelligen. Ich bin sehr zufreiden und vergebe sehr gerne die volle Punktzahl!

What do you dislike?

Hier gibt es nichts, was zu beanstanden wäre. Hier ist alles so, wie es auch sein sollte. In meinen Augen gibt es nichts negatives oder gar eine Kritik. Alles in bester Ordnung! Bitte weiter so machen wie bisher!

Vielleicht gibt es in naher Zukunft noch weitere Features, die das Team von Youcanbookme integrieren wird. Ich bin jedenfalls jetzt schon sehr gespannt auf kommende Neuigkeiten.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Empfehlenswerte Tool zur Umsetzung und Realisierung von Kundenterminen

Youcanbookme ist perfekt, um Kundentermine managen und eine tolle Möglichkeit, um den bestehen Kalender zu integrieren. Lange Zeit habe ich nach einer solchen Möglichkeit gesucht und nutze dieses Tool schon seit Jahren. Ich bin sehr zufrieden damit und kann es wärmstens weiter empfehlen! Ebenso habe ich dieses Tool schon an meine Kontakte und Kunden weiter empfohlen, die ebenfalls begeistert von dieser Anwendung sind.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Randy  C.</span>
Randy C.

"Best Scheduling Software on the Market"

What do you like best?

YouCanBook.me is very intuitive and easy to use. The free version is excellent. However, if you invest a little money, you will have access to many fantastic features that enable you to customize the look and send automatic reminders and follow up emails to anyone after the appointment. If you book appointments with anyone to do anything, you need this software. It will change the way you schedule your work and your life. I don't know how I got along without it. Really!!!

What do you dislike?

The only recommendation I have is that they add the freedom to extend the time to a booking engagement for various appointment profiles. Even when I suggested this slight modification to the program, Ben, the Customer Success Advisor (What a great title!) submitted my suggestion to the IT department for review without my asking. These guys are amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a program that will provide the tools you need to book appoints with ease at a very reasonable price, YouCanBook.me is that program.

I am a business development consultant, and I have to book people for phone calls, meetings, and consultative engagements such as executive coaching and team development. YouCaBook.me enables me to do this with no hassles and avoid the costly and time-consuming problem of playing phone tag and email tag with clients to book an appointment.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Lauren T. M.</span>
Lauren T. M.

"Great software - even better because it integrates with Outlook"

What do you like best?

This scheduler is integrated with Outlook. It is flawless. When my students book, it shows up in my calendar. If my calendar already shows a meeting, etc., then my students cannot book during that time. Cancellations even populate! I also love how user friendly the client interface is. It is so simple to book an appointment. Just click a time, put in your info, and book! Easy.

What do you dislike?

The setup was a bit difficult, which I assume was because the Outlook integration through Microsoft is still in Beta testing. I had a few issues at first but kept trying and finally got it to link. Just in case others have the same problem, my issue had to do with the Personal vs. Work Microsoft accounts. I had to log out of all of them and then it worked on the next attempt.

My students like to make appointments with me. I just send them my YouCanBook.me link and they schedule on their own. No more back and forth, or requesting appointments via email. I post the link on the announcements page of my course and then they just click it to book. If I need to change my availability, I just block out my schedule through Outlook and it makes live changes in YCBM.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Marilyn S.</span>
Marilyn S.

"Great scheduling tool that is easy to use and saves me tons of time!"

What do you like best?

I love the many options you get, even with the free version. I work at a college and we go by the quarter system and I just plug in the start and end dates into youcanbook.me and I don't have to think about it. I rarely log into the website unless I need to cancel a meeting or update my start and end dates.

What do you dislike?

The time zone setup was a bit confusing. I entered the correct time zone, but it wouldn't register correctly and the time was way off. Luckily there was a tutorial online and I was able to work around the time zone problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to play around with the many features. It updates everything in real time so you can easily see the changes made and revert back. Add as much info into the automatic message sent after a booking, that way you don't have to send any emails at all!

It would take at least four emails with a student before a schedule could be created. Now I simply update my Outlook calendar and students can schedule a meeting with me at their own convenience. No more back and forth emails and no need for students to wait for me to respond to their request. It's all done for me thanks to youcanbook.me

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Martin B.</span>
Martin B.

"Excellent scheduling solution"

What do you like best?

I use YouCanBook.me all the time. With the service, I simply send someone the link and ask them to choose a time that is convenient for them, from among the times that I already know I am available. There is no need to worry about time zones, because the other person sees everything in their local time.

What do you dislike?

Some options that I would like are only available for paying subscribers. But hey, I can't really complain, because I get great mileage from the free service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this service.

I run a "virtual lab", where people are working on various projects for me from around the world. I need to schedule meeting times with my interviewees and my crew. Currently the crew are in 14 different time zones, and applicants can be located anywhere. With YouCanBook.me, I don't need to worry about coordinating with any of these people. They simply match their availability to mine, and it's on my calendar.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Financial Services

"Free version works for me!"

What do you like best?

It connects directly to my calendar and accounts for timezone differences. Sends reminders and gives the ability to block out regular times. If you're looking for a way to get people on your calendar with minimal set up and save some money. The free version of YCBM will do the trick!

What do you dislike?

The free version doesn't have an integration with zapier. But the upgrade is only $10 or less per month. I'd prefer to be able to connect directly with our meetings account so I can automatically generate meeting links but that would be the only thing I see missing. The more automation the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the paid versions, there are also team calendar options and integrations with various services (including zapier) that can connect your calendar with various meeting providers and automate more of the conference call/webinar process.

Avoiding the back and forth of scheduling meetings with others to sync calendars. I give them my link and they go straight to my calendar. It saves me precious time and stress to be able to set meetings without having any obstacles in the way.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Ricardo B.</span>
Ricardo B.

"Extremely useful booking system"

What do you like best?

Automatic booking on my google calendar;

Possibility to customize the booking page and embed it on my website;

Possibility to customize the confirmation email my clients receive;

Rescheduling and cancellation system;

Padding between appointments booked (paid feature)

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something I dislike. The free version does the job for me. All the features I still need are available on the premium account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will take you some time to configure it the way you need, but once you have it set, it will be you best booking assistant.

The free account may suit most of your needs for an automated booking service. The premium account is a good deal though.

Automated booking from my clients to my calendar.

I don't need to waste time checking with students about agenda compatibility anymore.

They go to my page and book any time is convenient for them and I got it on my google calendar.

It saves me tons of time.

It has solved problems of miscommunication with my clients and now I know exactly when the appointment on my calendar is a real one or something a forgot to delete.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>David E.</span>
David E.

"A good booking app for self-service scheduling"

What do you like best?

I like that its not very expensive and integrates easily with google calendar. It only took me an hour to configure everything from the messages to the look and responses.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe it actually adds people to a specific event. I think it just creates concurrent events, so I have to log in to youcanbook.me to see a list of all attendees instead of just being able to look at my calendar event.

The problem we solve with this service is that we created a self-service portal where a new employee can sign up for a benefits orientation instead of us needing to constantly schedule people ourselves. Its saved quite a bit in terms of productivity. One less interruption.

Its also easy for new hires since they don't have any login credentials when they're onboarding. They don't need company login credentials to sign up for a benefits orientation. Also, the reminders. Those are key. We used to have a problem with people forgetting to come to orientation and they'd either miss out on benefits or we'd need to schedule with them separetely, now we don't need to do that.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Higher Education

"Decent, could use more features"

What do you like best?

This makes it really easy to imbed a calendar onto your own page which shows available appointments. Once someone makes one, it blocks out that time frame and exports to your google calendar. Additionally, you can export all your bookings into an excel spreadsheet, which makes analyzing data from questions during the booking really simple.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to check in or mark appointments as missed/no-show. While our institution can build a platform to incorporate this option, it would be better if it was already available to help track inflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of great features already there, but keep in mind there is no current check in option or missed appointment option.

This streamlines appointments. Instead of having to put them on a shared calendar, the customer books themselves and it automatically saves to the appropriate calendar of who the appointment is with. Additionally, this helps us collect information to better prepare for the appointment beforehand.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Computer Software

"Youcanbook.me has provided me with a great, easy to use service, that has simplified my work day. "

What do you like best?

Sharing an easy link to allow clients to choose a time that is most convenient for them. I like that they can choose their time zone and that the appointment will automatically connect to my Gmail calendar. It provides an easy, up-to-date way for clients to book times with me, which frees up my own time on scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot have padding on certain types of accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Share this out with anyone needed to book, I've included this in all of my standard material so my customers know they can always book a time with me, without having to reach out.

Youcanbook.me allows me to save time by helping my manage appointment scheduling. Often I'll need to have multiple people on the phone, and sending them a link with my availability helps them decide as a group when would work best for everyone, including me. It's a great way to save time, rather than going back and forth on what times may work. It also helps that it updates in live time and you have customability on what information you're collecting from the bookee.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Robin S.</span>
Robin S.

"Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

This is a very simple product. It is very intuitive, and self guided. It is easy to set up a booking site for one or multiple schedules. I can also create teams, where our clients can pick a member of the support team.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to get a hold of customer support. There is no phone number, and since it is not based in the United States, their response is not timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a great value for the money. I use it regularly.

This is a great product. It is so much easier than going back and forth with a client to see what time they are available.

YouCanBook.me review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Booking Short Office Hours"

What do you like best?

Being able to have a quick and efficient way to book clients for office hours makes my life way easier. The program is incredibly easy to use and it looks nice too.

What do you dislike?

We are using the free version because we are a very small nonprofit. I wish I could have more booking profiles on the free version. I have to toggle back and forth to change it from office hours for events to my regular meeting schedule

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to help manage large numbers of meeting requests, this is your program. It has made my life way easier to manage my clients, my calendar, and my work. It is extremely easy to use and I appreciate that anyone who I have sent it to, regardless of age, has been able to work it with ease. I work with older populations and if they can figure it out , I promise you can too!

This allows me to keep track of scheduling better than sending emails back and forth several times which can be a hassle and things get lost/misunderstood. Clients can easily see when I am and am not available to meet and set the time up that works best for them right from their phone or computer. I have gotten several compliments from my clients on the program.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Manna K.</span>
Manna K.

"Great booking app"

What do you like best?

I like that once you set it up, it just works! Virtually foolproof scheduling on both internal and external facing users.

What do you dislike?

Can't honestly think of anything I dislike, but I do with that it could be directly integrated into the system we use it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More system integrations/plug-in capabilities would be super helpful. I was referred to this platform through our Applicant Tracking System provider, but it would be awesome if it could work within the system instead of as an external platform

The Google calendar integration makes this a perfect solution for our entire recruitment team. Because we use it to schedule job interviews, it is most beneficial that candidates and our staff can confidently schedule without any back and forth needed. A trusted timesaver!

YouCanBook.me review by User in Higher Education

"Simple and effective way to book appointments with students"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that the link is simple to remember and the overall functionality is intuitive and effective for scheduling appointments. I love that I can link it to my google and microsoft outlook calendars. Also, I love that this site has addressed the time-zone issue.

The customer service aspect is also a very nice addition.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the site can be buggy and sometimes it's not intuitive for others to leave notes when you book an appointment. I think the instant update to my availability works most of the time but occasionally there can be a glitch.

I am an Academic Advisor and has a population of about 300 students who constantly book appointments with me during the academic year. I use this so students can easily see when I am and am not available and so they can see notes about certain meetings. It's important for me that students know they can book with me anytime with confidence.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Jenn Z.</span>
Jenn Z.

"Works okay for the most part"

What do you like best?

I like that YouCanBook.me reduces the number of back and forth emails that it usually takes to schedule a meeting. It saves me time and makes it a lot easier for my clients as well. The interface isn't the most straightforward that I've worked with, but it's manageable.

What do you dislike?

They've taken away a lot of the functionalities that I needed from the free accounts. I understand that they need paying customers in order to be solvent, but when suddenly I'm getting appointments that conflict with events on my calendar that YouCanBook.me is supposed to be checking... that's frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare YouCanBook.me with other scheduling software such as Acuity or Calendly. They're all very similar, but they all offer slightly different amenities, so make sure that whichever system you choose matches your needs.

YouCanBook.me has reduced my emails, improved my clients' experience, and generally made scheduling easier.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Bonnie C.</span>
Bonnie C.

"Best Appointment App"

What do you like best?

I like that the basic features are free and the schedule is easy to create. I also love the reminders and calendar sync.

What do you dislike?

I would love to get text reminders for youcanbookme appointments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for various uses. I like how you can easily customize the look and feel as well as the available time slots.

This app has made it easier for my online students to schedule a one-on-one time with me that works for both of us as well as notifies me when appointment is made, so I can plan ahead. I find this has helped improve the efficiency of my program as well as make students feel they have access to me.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Pete L.</span>
Pete L.

"Applying YCBme to Sports/Recreation Services"

What do you like best?

Robust appointment engine leveraging Google calendars, Zapier triggers. Highly configurable, customizable. Fully immersed, integrated into our web presentation. Very responsive and knowledgeable development and support team. Our association with YCBme team has really helped/informed our thinking in other parts of our web strategy (Weebly, Zapier, Slack, ...).

What do you dislike?

Really does not have many weaknesses for our application. Nice-to-have's would be very specific to our needs ... some sort of waiting list capability, better support for a waiver associated with an event.

100% customer self service in registering for recurring local sporting event (pickup soccer) with 100+ player community. Benefits include high customer engagement and satisfaction, increased demand for events, service staff productivity and focus.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Alex F.</span>
Alex F.

"Awesome Online Scheduling tool "

What do you like best?

I set up Youcanbook.me so my clients can book time slots to go through long queries , face to face meetings and Skype/Zoom chats. They can check my availability without having to email me backward and forward. It's really easy to use and easy for my clients to book times. The process is simple and intuitive. I've recently added more team members to the product which also works extremely well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about the product. It really is that easy to use and not over complicated like some softwares I've tried and tested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use. Super intuitive

> It saves time when checking availabilities

> clients can book the team member they need to speak to rather than coming directly to me and then having to pass the info on

> Has the TimeZone built in for overseas clients, therefore saves checking different time zones in various countries.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Destiny A.</span>
Destiny A.

"Mostly dissatisfied with my YCBM experience"

What do you like best?

I like that I can reschedule and cancel calls if I need to.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't reserve multiple times in one day without blocking out the entire day. For example, I can't reserve the time from 10:30am - 11:00am and also 5:30pm - 6:00pm without blocking out 10:30am to 6:00pm. It is incredibly inconvenient.

Additionally, I would like to personalize my calendar week to week instead of just having specific set times for each week that I can take calls. My calendar changes and things come up, so it feels really inconvenient to have to go into my calendar or into YCMB to block a specific time and open up another time to take calls.

Lastly, when rescheduling calls, I would just like to reschedule a call for whenever is convenient for my calendar without having to open that time on YCBM then rescheduling the call, then closing that time after I've rescheduled the call.

It's not my choice to use YCBM.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Review of You.CanBook.me from long-term user"

What do you like best?

I appreciate all of the customization of the calendar features. I have used YouCanBook.me for several years and have seen the enhancement of the options available. Not only can you customize your content but also the overall appearance of your online calendar. Very professional!

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization options are unclear as to which piece of the calendar they affect. The preview pane is very helpful for most options, but some of the code pieces are unclear as to which correspondence they apply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go through each of the customization options. Learn what each field does by paying attention to the Preview screen. It take some time, but a fully functional and tidy online calendar saves so much more time in the end.

YouCanBook.me has greatly decreased the number of cumbersome emails previously required to book an appointment. The online calendar allows my clients to choose an appointment that suits them based on my availability and we both receive instant confirmation of the appointment. Great time saver!

YouCanBook.me review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"Completely changed how I run my business."

What do you like best?

You Can Book Me has changed the way I run my business. Rather than playing telephone tag and emails back and forth with my clients I simply send out the standard email or text..

"For your convenience you can select a time that works for you from my web site. Click here http://www.######.com/?p=####### and click on a time slot that works for you. Fill out the request and you are done. " It has allowed me to concentrate on the service delivery 100%.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike. I would like my clients to have a little more flexibility in booking my time. Right now all my calls are 1.5 hours but sometimes a client might want to book more or less. Another refinement for me at least would be to automatically pad time if calls are geographically far apart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works for me. Try it.

I spend a lot less time in scheduling. My clients love it and I am getting automatic survey responses after a call is complete.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Dalton J.</span>
Dalton J.

"Business Consulting Principal"

What do you like best?

YouCanBook.me has made my scheduling for larger groups a fairly simple process. I set up the schedule of available times with the pool of persons who want to schedule and leave the rest up to them. It's a reasonable fee for their service, and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Daylight Savings time (Stateside-folks deal with this every year) seems to be the nemesis for YCBM....

I've had several appointments scheduled during the change over that were not accurate, and I've had to go back to iCal, even talking with Genius at Apple to try to solve the problem behind the scenes.

As of right now - DST has baffled the folks at Apple as well as the fixit team at YCBM. I have to double check to see that I'm going to meet when the times are set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the competition and then buy YCBM. It does what it says it will do.

Scheduling - it helps me schedule large groups in a simple manner. That saves me time.

"Life just got easier"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of Youcanbook.me and the fact that I can connect it to my Google calendar. In this way, I am always up to date of when I need to be in the office. I very much like the fact that not only I but the person who book me can reschedule or cancel an appointment very easily.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I use the basic account at this time, there are some features I wish I had access to ad I may upgrade at some point, but wish an educational plan was available.

No more back and forth over email to try to find a time to meet, I just have a link to Youcanbook.me in my signature and if someone wants to set an appointment, they know where to do to do that. It gives me and those who want to meet with me a great deal of flexibility.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Denny Basham, MBA, M.</span>
Denny Basham, MBA, M.

"Real-time direct connection to Google Calendars"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that YCB.me has a direct, real-time connection to our Google Calendars and upates bi-directionally instanatly. It is also a very flexible product with infinite customizations using HTML and CSS. Very high quality product for minimal $$$ and pretty easy to learn once you fully understand the concepts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is not as perfect and bigger companies but I can live with that. Could make integrations a bit easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at some of the other players out there but make sure you ask whether they support DIRECT, REAL-TIME connections to Google Calendar. If they do not you risk accidental double-bookings. We only realized this during our initial testing a couple of years ago so make sure that you try out how all the other products work before you declare them equal to YCB.me.

We need real-time view for multiple calendars so people can book appointments with us without us playing the back-and-forth e-mail game. We include YCB.me links in our e-mails signatures and this has largely solved the scheduling problem. Ultimately this tools saves us time and helps us book more appointments in less hours which is the end result we wanted. Highly recommended.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Lisette S.</span>
Lisette S.

"YCBM review"

What do you like best?

It works great in helping us schedule with external clients. All the calendars sync up and it works exactly as I'd hoped.

What do you dislike?

I noticed YCBM is beta testing a new version. In that new version I can't get a link to send to clients to reschedule themselves. I always have to go back to the old version to do this. Sometimes people misplace the booking with the button to do this themselves.

I really wish I could set different available hours for different days of the week. I can make certain days unavailable, but once I set the hours available for one day it has to be the same for all available days. I hack it by blocking out segments of our calendars in order to block it on our YCBM calendar, making our internal calendar look like a mess on some days.

It's alleviated my time from going back and forth with a client to decide on a day/time for our meetings. Also, they weren't always respectful of our available hours and would ask for whatever they wanted. Now they see the calendar and book within it, period.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Wade R.</span>
Wade R.

"Great software that has improved how we work - a few killer features would make it perfect for us!"

What do you like best?

Easy format for users to understand when booking appointments - click a link, see a template (that's already adjusted for timezone!), choose a time and fill out a form. Automated accept/reject, reminder, follow-up (which we use to collect appointment feedback) e-mails. Customizable booking forms so we can collect business-pertinent information, which can pass information over to the automated e-mails (i.e. use {FNAME} to autofill the user's first name) for a more personal touch.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much I actually DISLIKE about it: most of our problems with it, if you could call them that, have more to do with our users/customers than with YCBM. People will reschedule last minute constantly, often for the very next day, and I then have to reject that because... well, that's selfish. I wish I could disallow that: if you reschedule, you're forced to choose from spots on a date, say, a week from now or later. Ditto: we would love a way of limiting the number of appointments that can be booked on a certain date. We try to take no more than four or five "sessions" a day because otherwise our people are on the phone for 5 hrs a day and that wears you out. We'd love to lock down a day after four sessions have been accepted. But again: YCBM has no obligation to create these features, they're just peculiar to how we use it and how we'd like to use it.

Well, prior to implementing YCBM, our system for booking initial appointments with clients - after they purchased our service - was to simply e-mail them and ask them to suggest their available times. Users would constantly suggest only ONE time, often the very next day or within an hour or two of receiving the invitation to meet. Often they wouldn't reply at all: we've seen a marked improvement in open rate on invitation e-mails and click-through rate (although obv. there was nothing to "click through" before) since implementing it: something, I guess, about just having a link you click on to pick a time. People are more likely not to abandon their appointment since they're receiving reminders (I'd love to be able to have multiple reminders sent out, by the way). It's been a godsend, really.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>George A.</span>
George A.

"Great Overall Just Some Small Tweaks"

What do you like best?

The product is extremely lightweight and simple to use. Its easy to get new users signed up and running in no time.

More importantly though the support team is amazing. They've always been prompt and very thorough with any inquiries I have and I can't stress how much easier this makes my job!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more robust api available for integrations. Our Sales team uses the Salesforce CRM and it would be a huge product upgrade if they had a stronger api to send data into the Salesforce system or if we could poll the system more easily to leverage this booking data in Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great lightweight tool. Just lacks some of the more robust API features (in my experience anyway).

We use YCBM to provide public facing calendars for our Sales teams. We then communicate these links to the calendars in various outbound touches to potential customers and it makes setting up time between a prospect and our sales team very seamless.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Melissa C.</span>
Melissa C.

"Great streamlining method for Recruitment!"

What do you like best?

The ease of booking people in - great that we can send people a link and they can book it all themselves.

Great that you can customise the booking form also.

Email updates to inform you that someone has scheduled an appointment as well as directly updating your calendar. From this it is great that you can cancel or reschedule an appointment directly from your emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could set youcanbookme up with a particular calendar in your calendar's, but just your own personal calendar.

I am linked in to quite a lot of other events that don't effect my day-to-day working due to managing other staff members, allowing me to see what they are doing, therefore I have to click decline on those otherwise it interferes with our youcanbookme bookings.

We are using them to book candidates in for telephone interview. We were having a problem of getting in contact with all those who applied to us due to high volumes and availability. We were constantly missing out on candidates because we were calling it times when they were busy and unavailable. Our only form of contact was leaving voicemails, emails and texts which not everyone always responds to.

From having youcanbookme, we now send all candidates a text straight after they have applied thanking them for their application and the link to youcanbookme so that they are able to book in for a telephone interview. This allows them to select and appropriate time for them matching in with our availability. They know when we will be calling and that it will be a telephone interview, allowing them to be more prepared for the call. From doing this has reduced our applicant drop out rate at this point of the application process.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Andrew D.</span>
Andrew D.

"Saves me tons of time"

What do you like best?

YouCanBook.me is an efficient way to give people access to my calendar so we can speak by phone at a mutually convenient time. I especially like that I can use YCBM to ask specific questions in advance of the actual conversation.

What do you dislike?

The version I use only offers to book only hour-long increments when, in most cases, a shorter appointment is preferable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YCBM is simple, intuitive, reliable, and free. What's not to love?

I use YCBM to set up phone appointments with hiring managers, candidates, and colleagues. It saves me from playing phone tag, texting, and other inefficiencies, and populates both their and my calendars.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Best Way to Schedule Appointments"

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integration with my Google Calendar! And, YouCanBookMe has tons of customizable features that makes it fun to set up.

What do you dislike?

Some of the most useful integrations are limited to paid accounts. I understand the necessity of this, though! Additionally, the graphics aren't always to my liking. But, I'm known to be picky!

YouCanBookMe allows for students (our clients) to schedule meetings with us remotely. This allows for students who are daunted by coming in, who don't know where our office is located, or who drop in to visit us while we're busy to make an appointment. Each staff member in our office has a link to their YouCanBookMe calendar in their email signature - which encourages folks to schedule time with us. And, we'd always rather be talking with students than staring at a computer screen!

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Corina B.</span>
Corina B.

"You can book me review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and manage. both from an endpoint and a managerial point of view.

Also the integration with google calendars is amazing and saves so much time!

What do you dislike?

We use YCBM very simply and possibly not its best capabilities and likely because we are unaware of how it can improve our processes further

We send the link to customers to book out time with our techs. The automatic integration with our company Gmail calendar allows the customer to select a suitable time and allows us to ensure we can allocate resources accordingly. Provides greater control over our resources

YouCanBook.me review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, very intuitive, great price"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to use. The basic features are included in the free version giving me the opportunity to test out the entire software service so I can make better decision. Others give restrict access to their free version - that strategy never works on me.

The service is very easy to use, intuitive user interface, and simple process. I love it. I use it every day.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

As a busy executive with YouCanBook.Me, I no longer have to back and forth with people when trying to setup a meeting. I simply share my YouCanBook.Me link with them and presto!

Benefits, I save tremendous amount of time not having to go back and forth. It works well with other fellow executives when we are trying to schedule meetings.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.

"No more endless chains of back and forth emails to find a time that works"

What do you like best?

It's simple & efficient. I can just share the link with my clients, and let them choose a time to meet with me. I often work with larger groups, so it makes it much easier when they can all discuss things internally looking @ my complete schedule to find an appropriate time.

What do you dislike?

It would be perfect if you could add text details to the calendar event that appears on the other user's calendar.

Constantly keeps the ball out of my court. I send the link, and just wait for my clients to pick a time that works for them

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

"My clients love it!"

What do you like best?

YouCanBookMe allows my clients and prospects a very easy way to schedule a time with me that works for both their schedule and mine. It eliminates a lot of back and forth. The system was so easy is use and set up. I really like how it blends with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about YouCanBookMe so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get YouCanBookMe. Your clients and prospects will love you for it.

It eliminates the unnecessary back and forth between trying to match up a prospects schedule with mine. It allows gives clients an option to book me instead of repeated calling.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Kristian S.</span>
Kristian S.

"YCBM = Game Changer "

What do you like best?

I have loved this product the moment our users could quickly book a time to speak with me. More professional and more efficient for both users and our internal team. Win-win. Bravo,

Dora and her customer support was a game changer. She went above and beyond, and really helped us out. THANK YOU!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Join the webinar and/or fully inform yourself on how to use this lovely tool and their support

Efficiently arranging 1-on-1 calls and invites to webinars

YouCanBook.me review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very happy with YouCanBook.me"

What do you like best?

It's free and easy to use. You can let the people booking choose who's calling who and what phone number.

What do you dislike?

I wish it showed calendar from M - F, and not whichever day you're on. So sometimes you log on and it shows W as the first day of the week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to list in YouCanBook.me a couple of options for phone numbers, along with the phone number listed in the selections. For example, I have a 1-800 number for those that want to dial in anonymously or internationally and I have my direct line.

Saves me time with bookings! It immediately syncs to all parties calendars with the call in information.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Very helpful software for teachers, professors, and researchers"

What do you like best?

This service has made it much easier for my students to book office hours and reminds them of their appointment one day before. This has really helped me to stay organized and has improved my student satisfaction. In addition, for laboratories with shared equipment, this service is indispensable. Researchers can sign up to use the equipment and be assured that no one else will be taking their time. It also allows the administrator of the equipment to have a log of usage.

What do you dislike?

There is really very little that I dislike. There is a bit of a learning curve, and I would like to see more themes for the sign-up pages and/or the ability to create a custom theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service for any teacher, professor, or researcher!!!

This helps to maintain records, increase student satisfaction, and keep me organized. It has save me, my students, and researchers immense amounts of time.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>James D.</span>
James D.

"Simple booking platform with a custom URL, integrates well with Google Calendar."

What do you like best?

YouCanBookMe eliminates the need for several back and forth emails to find a meeting time. It is straightforward to use and automatically adjusts for timezone differences. YCBM works with Google calendar, I have never experienced any issues with my appointments. Users receive confirmation emails and reminders prior to meetings.

What do you dislike?

The simple interface of YouCanBookMe might be its only weakness. The UX is simple and clean, but I wouldn't say it's progressive. Which might not be 'on brand' for some.

Booking calls, training, and demos with clients.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Domenica A.</span>
Domenica A.

"Great scheduling website"

What do you like best?

I like how easy YouCanBookMe is. You can integrate your Google Calendar and YCBM will automatically block off times that you are busy, making it so others cannot schedule an appointment with you.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything I dislike about YCBM. It's so easy to use and I love the integration of Google Calendar. It meets all of my expectations.

Makes it easier to schedule meetings with students. They are able to follow the link to my calendar and create a meeting for whenever works best for them.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Andrew E.</span>
Andrew E.

"Simple, streamlined way to arrange meetings"

What do you like best?

Youcanbook.me allows users to easily link their calendars (in my case, Google Calendar) up with an online booking platform - so others can book meetings with you. Youcanbookme automatically updates if you block off certain times in your calendar and has a ton of customization options when it comes to making rules for booking.

What do you dislike?

The default templates on the free version are incredibly ugly - most are totally useless. To get even the tiniest degree of customization you need to be on a paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's awesome - highly recommended for people that find themselves taking up a lot of their day booking meetings and figuring out the best time to talk.

If you're looking for good branding - be prepared to pay their monthly fee for that.

As an Account Manager my dozens of clients are constantly trying to book calls with me and get in touch - this software allows bookings to happen easily for both me and the client, without us needing to have an unnecessary back and forth conversation on times. It saves me hours of my time and allows clients to find a mutually available slot to talk.

YouCanBook.me review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Best scheduling tool - simply excellent"

What do you like best?

Rich Feature set available takes into consideration all aspects of scheduling and interfacing to your web site. We started using it 2014 and we've hardly ever had to log in to make changes to our profile. There has been no downtime. This has completely taken care of our apponitment bookings and our customers love the ease and use of it. We'd recommnend it to all our friends and fellow businesses.

What do you dislike?

It fills our needs completely. Can' think of any thing lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect web product for appointment scheduling. We run a small business and its been very convenient.

Primarily using it for appointment scheduling. The ease of defining your meeting slots - integration with google calendar - notifications through email / text - rescheduling - remnders - a lot of other details that have been addressed.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Valerie A.</span>
Valerie A.

"Helpful client management tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is most helpful in avoiding the frustration of the back and forth or scheduling a call. Now that I've had it for a while. Clients know that they can always click the link if they need some time.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the background selections. It would be great if there was an option to upload a customized image.

Recently, we've hired an assistant that uses the YCBM link to assist hard to reach clients pin down an available time right on the spot. This frees up time for advisors to do more work.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Kirill K.</span>
Kirill K.

"Almost invaluable to my business"

What do you like best?

There are countless scheduling apps available at the moment. I trialled several options before settling on YouCanBook.me.

This app was the one that seemed to have the best fit for sole-employee business which needed a customer-facing booking system.

The Stripe implementation is great and has led me to rely more on booking fees as a revenue stream when I had previously ignored it entirely.

What do you dislike?

There is literally nothing that I have disliked about YouCanBook.me, which surprised me, as I was very reluctant to start paying for a booking app.

I have almost entirely done away with the endless "what time and day works for you" emails and calls, and I send people to the calendar embedded on my site. People also seem to really like the email and SMS confirmations.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Kathy Richards C.</span>
Kathy Richards C.

"YouCanBook.me is a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I love the feature that let's you approve a booking request. Previous scheduling programs that I tried made me feel so pressured when I would get a notice that someone had scheduled because i often had to change them due to their location or a buffer needed between appointments. With YouCanBook.me I can check all of that before I approve the appointment and easily ask them to reschedule.

What do you dislike?

The booking form lets people choose a duration but you can't see the calendar while you're doing it. It would be handy to see available time on the booking form

Saving the back-and-forth of scheduling client time. All I have to do now is send them a link to my schedule and they can find a time that works for us both. Love it!

YouCanBook.me review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Convenient for students to schedule bookings with me 24/7"

What do you like best?

- Online platform allows for ease of scheduling

- Calendar naturally blocks out time that has been taken up

- Easy to customize calendar based on work schedule

- Nice clean UI

What do you dislike?

- Unable to sync with Microsoft Outlook (only able to do gmail)

- Unable to cancel appointment with student without directly going into youcanbook.me (instead of via e-mail where I can cancel through the appointment student has booked with me)

Recommendations to others considering the product

- It would be great if YCBM could be synced with Microsoft Outlook and not just via gmail.

- It would be nice if I can directly cancel appointment or reschedule appointment without going to YCBM site

- Students can schedule appointments easily

- It is simple to make adjustments if changes were to occur

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Amy L.</span>
Amy L.

"Love this site"

What do you like best?

Once it is set up it is easy for people to use.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to set up. Also, if someone needs to sign up for something the same day they can't. I'm not sure if this is something I can fix or not. I've looked, but I can't find out how.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for the education field. I'm in charge of device management and it makes that task so much easier.

I don't have to answer everyone; I can direct them to the site. Saves me time.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Denise D.</span>
Denise D.

"Simple - Efficient - Practical"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to quickly and simply shoot a text to new and potential clients with the link to my youcanbook.me scheduler for their convenience. I appreciate not only getting notification via email of a new appointment, but even more, I get notification in the morning of all of my appointments because they are linked to my Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

The calendar isn't compelling to look at. It needs to be more visually attractive and more options to choose from.

Easy bookings for my clients

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Cathy A.</span>
Cathy A.

"YouCanBookMe"

What do you like best?

Clients love it it's very user friendly. I can block the day off if I need to. Clients can see when I'm available and book around it easily. They can cancel as long as its with 48 hours notice

What do you dislike?

I now have treatments that take 3 hours but they can only book 2 hours at a time.

It is only me working so time is valuable with this system I don't spend much time sorting out dates and times to suit my clients they are in control of this

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Larissa F.</span>
Larissa F.

"Excellent way to avoid mixed meetings"

What do you like best?

Before using YouCanBook.me, I had the problem of sometimes overlapping meetings due to the volume of people I deal with. With this program, I just send the link to my partners and they book the best time for them without having the risk of choosing a time slot that is already taken.

What do you dislike?

I work for a public company and it's hard to hire internet subscription companies, because it's necessary to have public licitations. Therefore, I can only use the free version.

Business meetings within the company.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Nicky G.</span>
Nicky G.

"Does what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

The software is so easy to use and to integrate with existing Google calendars.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? We struggled to troubleshoot an issue that was caused because of Google settings, but otherwise this is an excellent product.

We have two meeting rooms in our building and they serve twelve different companies. Until we started using youcanbook.me, every individual had to visit me personally to book in the room. It was difficult for people to co-ordinate the meeting room availability with that of their clients and themselves.

YouCanBook.me review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Does not work with iCloud as advertised"

What do you like best?

I liked that I would have been able to send my availability to multiple people without wasted cycles on emails or calls. 1st come 1st serve and fill my calendar.

What do you dislike?

1. I had to recreate my account multiple times to get to the configuration 2. it was kludgy 3. it did not properly read the iCloud calendar 3. I even upgraded to the paid service and it finally worked when I marked every free hour with "available". But I accidentally created a second calendar user and when I logged back in it would not let me go delete the second user. It was forcing me to upgrade and pay. So I deleted everything. wasted 3 hours of my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need chat support or 800 support and get it to work with iCloud. If you do that you'll smack a home run.

I was trying to get calendar availability out to 20 people at a time.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Sunny C.</span>
Sunny C.

"Solid web app"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and running. I only been changing the internal setting side once 1.5 years ago and everything has been automated.

What do you dislike?

To be honest not much, but If I have to say something it would be the internal settings are overwhelming, I wish it is a little simpler, but I guess those are cater for other type of customer's need.

Scheduling a meeting with client in different timezone, it saves a lot of time going back and forth.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Beth U.</span>
Beth U.

"Time Saving Service at its best"

What do you like best?

The synch with my calendar is a must. The embed option so my calendars are on my website are a touch too.

What do you dislike?

Can appear a bit impersonal for some of my clients, who have said they don't like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take enough time to get it set up right - it took me the best part of a day to get all of the fiddly details right.

Now it takes no time at all!

Time saved

Fewer clashes

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Joe P.</span>
Joe P.

"YouCanBook.me makes it so much easier to schedule meetings"

What do you like best?

I love how YouCanBook.me saves me from needing to go back and forth with people just to schedule a meeting. It's like having a personal assistant to schedule meetings for me.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about YouCanBook.me, other than the fact that they charge per calendar instead of per user.

YouCanBook.me makes it easier to schedule meetings so I can spend more time on other projects that are a better use of my time.

YouCanBook.me review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use online booking system"

What do you like best?

That I can simply send people my youcanbookme link and it removes the hassle of going back and forth trying to agree on a suitable time

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. Its simple and does exactly what i need it to do

Booking time with me is normally a back and forth process which is now resolved and the benefit is that there is no back and forth any longer and once people know how to book time with you they dont even call or email, they simply book my time. simple and easy.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Cameron R.</span>
Cameron R.

"Simple, effective"

What do you like best?

Streamline design and templates + gmail integration

What do you dislike?

Clunky editing in some places - choosing times and repeating them on days.

I would really like an easier way to integrate a button into emails that leads to a pop up so they are more likely to click on it. My biggest problem isn't actually with the app- it's that people don't use it enough.

Lowering the barrier for my clients to reach out to me. I don't have an assistant to schedule things for me, and thus it takes up a lot of my time. Allowing a client to choose a time that works cuts down on the number of emails.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Great Product for Online Booking"

What do you like best?

We were able to seamlessly integrate YouCanBook.me with out Gmail account and calendar. We also loved the ability for our constituents to receive many touch points throughout the process with emails and the ability for our constituents to easily reschedule appointments if needed. Being able to export the information was also helpful for our back-end staff since it allowed easy data import into our database.

What do you dislike?

It was a little time consuming and clunky to set up the initial form and email correspondence but once that hurdle was passed, there was really nothing negative about YouCanBook.me. We also really appreciated the prompt and courteous responses from support staff.

We used YouCanBook.me for a specific project hoping to connect current students with some of our lapse alumni donors. We were attempting to offer ease of scheduling appointments allowing the constituent to be proactive in picking their preferred time, etc. It also allowed us to collect and update our contact information and business information on the selected alumni.

YouCanBook.me review by Administrator

"Easy, simple, but I've outgrown it due to multiple locations and providers. "

What do you like best?

Simple interface. There almost never issues with bookings. Its trustworthy. Customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to connect my professionals to specific services. My business has different locations and different professionals that provide different services in each location. This is crucial for me and a deal breaker.

Also, I do not have a single page where I can have all of the different locations to chose from.

There is no customer login to keep information for billing and all past bookings. I constantly receive emails of customers that cant find their booking confirmation email to reschedule. This takes up too much time. With a login, they can reschedule without having to talk to me. An easy suggestion (and I sent this by email before) is to include the Since I work with recurring bookings, this is an issue.

Also, when you have more than 3-4 schedules, it becomes more expensive than competitors. This is why I'm not going to continue using Youcanbook.me in the following months. Its a pitty because its a site I can trust and I love the customer service.

Easy Scheduling.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Easy way to schedule appointments for a small team"

What do you like best?

I love that there is a way for students to chose a time and then just be assigned to someone to book an appointment with based on our availability.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we had more control over the button at the top that says "No Preference" so it could say something about "No Staff Member Preference"

We have a small team of 5 people that students need to book appointments with. Using YouCanBookMe, we have one link for students to schedule a time. Before there was a lot of e-mailing with "When are you available..."

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Ramon F. B.</span>
Ramon F. B.

"YouCanBook.me delivers"

What do you like best?

The no-friction interaction with Google calendars, as well as the easy way you can set appointments on the web page.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing, but I make a mostly basic use of YouCanBook.me, so I'm not sure if some advanced characteristics are missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very easy to use and efficient tool.

I'm a professor at a university in Mexico, and I needed a simple tool for setting up appointments from the students.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Bindu M.</span>
Bindu M.

"Best way to set meeting"

What do you like best?

The ease at which you can set up a meeting which also shows the availability without going to and fro with email and messages to decide on an availability.

What do you dislike?

Unable to send message incase of unavailability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best to set up a time or appointment for a meeting

Setting up meetings within my company and able to share the link with others who could book a meeting with me at the requested time. Able to set up a meeting without direct communication which is great.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Barry R.</span>
Barry R.

"Save Time and Increase Productivity Scheduling Meetings"

What do you like best?

Shows my calendar by week, day and hour... most other apps don't have this feature. The app integrates with google calendar and sends reminder emails when someone schedules or cancels an appointment. They also have chat help on the screens.

What do you dislike?

The calendar application administration page is a bit dated and could use an upgrade. I would also like one page to set my availability and to see real-time how they look on my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the app to increase productivity. Our prospects and customers love saving time by using the app to schedule appointments with us.

more productive and spend much less time scheduling calendar appointments

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Libby P.</span>
Libby P.

"youcanbookme review "

What do you like best?

interface design, ease of use, administrative setup is relatively easy

What do you dislike?

1% commission of credit card sales, difficult to sync calendars to other users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure if integrating credit card payments, that you are aware that youcanbookme charges 1% commission on all sales. Also, stripe is the only option, and they don't allow tipping.

online booking is the problem being solved; benefits are that my clients can book appointments easily

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Dan D.</span>
Dan D.

"Great calendar Service"

What do you like best?

Super easy to set up and use. Works great with my google calendar.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to respond directly to the new booking notification to remind the person which time zone they booked in as that appears to not be very clear sometimes.

Easy way for people to book time on my calendar. When someone does this it shows me there more serious about engaging.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

I really like being able to control my calendar and let people plug into it is great.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the new version does not have the "edit booking fields" feature. I use this feature from the old system to quickly add new contacts to google. Thank you for making it available, PLEASE do not remove access to this old version feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the "edit booking fields" part of the new version

Scheduling resume interviews. I used to have people respond to recruiting efforts but then it was very difficult to find a time to actually speak with them. This solved that problem.

YouCanBook.me review by User

"Timesaver"

What do you like best?

Saves me so much time, easy to use, very little confusion for candidates

What do you dislike?

Can't reply directly to the booking confirmation emails if I need to contact candidate (or can I?!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish there was a way to monetize the level that I use because I want to support the product so you stay in business

I'm a recruiter and scheduling first calls with me was taking multiple hours a day and my schedule would change so rapidly it slowed things down even more.

YCBM means I send one email and the candidate handles the rest, including rescheduling. It's so convenient.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Tom R.</span>
Tom R.

"Easy to use and free!"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to use, integrate with my email and website, and is free. Appointments just show up on my calendar.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does everything I need for my small office.

It eliminates the time wasted in trying to compare schedules to find an open time to meet. I just tell clients to find a time that works best for them.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Patrick C.</span>
Patrick C.

"Excellent free tool, all of our students schedule for their advising appointments through it."

What do you like best?

It is easy to understand and easy for the students to use to schedule their advising appointments.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot cancel an appointment after a given time period with the free version.

It has made scheduling appointments much easier and smoother for students, they do not have to call the office they can just go online and do it themselves.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Megan L.</span>
Megan L.

"Easy booking tool! "

What do you like best?

I love that I can utilize youcanbook.me easily without having to make a ton of changes before sending out the link each time I use it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it is difficult to link to Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the time to fully set up your available times and explore all of the options! Once you set it- you can pretty much forget about it unless you change your hours.

This makes booking appointments with my students without overlapping times absolutely simple! It has cut admin time in half!

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Christopher R.</span>
Christopher R.

"Easy to Use Booking Platform"

What do you like best?

With YouCanBook.me you can quickly set up custom booking profiles with easy to understand calendar integration.

What do you dislike?

Data export and reporting could be better, but could also be worse.

Our sales and support teams use YCBM to coordinate efforts across our whole company so that our customers and internal assets have the people and support they need.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Lothaire B.</span>
Lothaire B.

"High Quality - Simple to Use - Reactive Support"

What do you like best?

Very reactive tool, the changes are appearing instantly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now I'm happy for the use I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great tool to stop emailing back and forth with your clients and vendors... YouCanBookMe can really help you gain more time.

It's helping my clients pick the perfect time they want in my calendar.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Marjoleijn F.</span>
Marjoleijn F.

"Easy in use"

What do you like best?

The integration with my google calendars

What do you dislike?

It's a shame the costs are higher and that you pay per calendar, otherwise I would use more calendars. - Maybe get a discount for more calendars..?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use only two calendars it's an easy-to-use application. If you have more calendars to manage there are cheaper applications on the market.

Before youcanbook.me people had to call to make a reservation. Now people can book the most populair activities online, which saves me time. They also automaticly get reminders and follow-up mails. So it's a real timesafer!

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Glenn P.</span>
Glenn P.

"Only missing Exchange integration"

What do you like best?

The very idea that I no longer have to go back and forth with people to find a time to meet.

What do you dislike?

That it's not integrated with Exchange, so I have to maintain and manage two calendars to make sure everything is in sync.

I'm no longer responding to back and forth emails about scheduling appointments.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Incredibly helpful for the busy schedule"

What do you like best?

I work 5+ jobs and am always in demand from babysitting families, errands, and other small jobs. You can book me has helped to cut the time and frustration of helping them understand my availability and find a time that works for the. I love that it links straight to my Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could change, reschedule or delete a booking after the time period.

I am able to work 75+ hours a week because my sporadic clients are able to find time in my schedule that works for them.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Laura R.</span>
Laura R.

"Great experience for both sides. No more back-and-forth emails to schedule calls! "

What do you like best?

- Easy to customize the service so it has your logo & branding

- The form fields can be edited for attendees to fill out

- No-hassle booking, since they can book a time on your calendar

- Time zone dropdown makes it easy to account for time difference

- set reminders send you the form information so you have it in time for the appointment

What do you dislike?

The settings pages can be a bit overwhelming, especially because many of the tabs are not customizable without a paid license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for scheduling customer calls, consults, and meetings.

This makes meeting schedules much more efficient and reliable on both sides. Time zones are accounted for, so less risk of timing errors.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Hope C.</span>
Hope C.

"Easy to set up and link appointments to Google calendar"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to connect my youcanbook.me account to my Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

I have had some problems with time zone differences when people are signing up for appointments.

Using youcanbook.me has greatly increased our rate of informational calls and interviews relating to our internship and training program. It makes it way easier to set up a call than emailing back and forth to find a time.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Suzie D.</span>
Suzie D.

"YouCanBookMe Transformed Our Scheduling and Student Engagement"

What do you like best?

YouCanBookMe is so simple to use and has many options to customize that are free. It's compatibility with Outlook and Google has helped us transform how we have students schedule appointments in our office at the college.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were even more options to customize the questions on the form, but I am very satisfied with the site.

We have been able to stop having students call our office to schedule or email us their availability to schedule. Everything is in one place for them to schedule their appointments.

YouCanBook.me review by User in Computer Software

"You Can Book Me Doesn't confuse the booker"

What do you like best?

I've used other schedulers in the past, and I have found that the most important factor is that the booker does not get confused by the process. I recommend YouCanBookMe to all my peers and appreciate the ability to customize the look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, but it would be cool to somehow customize the link so that you could send one person a calendar with 30 minute timeslots, and another with hour timeslots etc..

Unnecessary emails, figuring out availability, annoying back and forth with clients.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Chris G.</span>
Chris G.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the user interface for both customers and administrators

What do you dislike?

Not much, the only thing I'd like to see is more customsation of how the system looks on the front end.

I needed to book customers for various events all with different schedules. YouCanBook.Me allowed this easily.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Josef N.</span>
Josef N.

"Very good and seamless"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of setup with my calendar and extensibility for more advance use

What do you dislike?

nothing at this moment that I can think of

Giving people I want to meet with option to choose the time that fits them and me, so I don't have to waste time scheduling

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Joshua P.</span>
Joshua P.

"YouCanBookMe provides a super useful free service"

What do you like best?

Saves incredible amounts of time letting people book appointments with me with zero effort on my part.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I'd like more features (like padding) in free version, of course, but I can't fault them for charging money for a good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Terrific and easy to use.

Meeting scheduling.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Tess W.</span>
Tess W.

"Great tool for online scheduling"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy integration with calendar.

What do you dislike?

That the free version does not contain reminders, and the steep step to paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free or low cost tool for scheduling interviews and appointments online. Easy to use and integrate with calendar.

Scheduling podcast interviews and coaching calls

YouCanBook.me review by <span>David T.</span>
David T.

"YouCanBook.me is a fantastic scheduler."

What do you like best?

It works with multiple calendars, and has tons of flexibility. Lots of options, and the ability to customize calendar events and confirmations.

What do you dislike?

There is not a way to have SHORT 5 minute events, nor the ability to have the gap between events that are shorter than the event itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you don't need appointment slots less than 10 minutes this was the most flexible service I've tried.

Saving myself at least an hour each day of back and forth trying to schedule appointments.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Kaila T.</span>
Kaila T.

"Has helped a lot for meetings"

What do you like best?

It syncs effortlessly to Google Calendar, which is something I use a lot. It allows both me and the organizer to stay on top of things easily.

What do you dislike?

You always have to give a reason when you cancel or reschedule. Otherwise, I do not see any flaws.

It is very easy to use; not much of a learning curve. Advisement meetings are much simpler with this software.

YouCanBook.me review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Amazing value for the price"

What do you like best?

I like how many features you provide, the simple billing, and the ease of setup.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the embed feature, calendar design, and mobile friendliness all need to be revisited. It would be nice if I my prospects didn't have to scroll down the page (sometimes multiple pages like on http://davidrobertson.com/phone) to get to the right day/time they want.

YCB.me provides a simple way to automate meetings, consultations, and sales calls without having to have someone always on call at the office.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Ronny H.</span>
Ronny H.

"User friendly for me and my clients!"

What do you like best?

I love that the booking system merged seamlessly with my google calendar and was so easy to embed on my website. Customizing the booking form and navigating all of the settings was very easy for me but it gives a very professional impression to all of my clients.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version in portrait orientation is terribly to navigate. Most people are using their phones to book.

The benefits of not having seperate scheduling conversations with each of my clients is invaluable.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Must get"

What do you like best?

Ease of bookings customers find it so easy to use ,no phone calls to make , my booking line went from 60 calls aday to 4 a week.

What do you dislike?

Nothing all good it is a excellent wish i had had this 6 years ago

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go and get it its so easy and only £8.00 per month to do the same youwould have to employ some one at £300 per week.

Ease of bookings , never miss a booking , rebooking is easy.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Rishi C.</span>
Rishi C.

"Quick & Dirty - What's Not To Love?"

What do you like best?

Use of YouCanBook.me is fast & simple - no fuss, no muss.

What do you dislike?

The origins of YouCanBook.me are, at present, a bit opaque.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given that a free trial is available there seems little harm in giving it a try (and no reason to not absent a specific objection).

Scheduling - even if with an entrepreneur having an open-minded approach to the same - can be a minimal business requirement; YouCanBook.me helps to get it done in a way which is amenable to all.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Emma S.</span>
Emma S.

"Feedback on You Can Book Me"

What do you like best?

That it fits so well with my role and allows for a structured scheduling of my calls, both for myself and my students.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all- it works great for my job

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It is easy to use, there are no hassles and it works for you and your clients.

You can book me allows autonomy for students. They can find a time convenient for them within my calendar without having to call first.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Richard R.</span>