YouCanBook.me

YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.

Work for YouCanBook.me?

Showing 143 YouCanBook.me reviews
YouCanBook.me review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

Great support!

What do you like best?

This tool is easy to use, and if I ever have any trouble, the support team is fast and thorough. We have used this service for a few years now, and have never had a poor support experience. Our customers find it easy to use, and we rarely have any confusion around scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The admin interface is a bit overwhelming and required some getting used to. Although the services team walked us through most of the set-up, there are lots of options and a lot of work can go into setting up your system effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think this might be a service you could use, definitely reach out to the team. They are super accommodating and helpful and will figure out how to meet your needs. Plan for a bit of time to figure out what you want your end process to look like.

We operate across international time zones and languages and YCBM allows us to share up-to-the-minute availability of our service providers. Once the set-up is complete, there is very little maintenance required. Pre-crafted templates save us time whether confirming or adjusting appointments, sending reminders or updating previous requests.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YouCanBook.me
YouCanBook.me review by <span>Eric G.</span>
Eric G.

Happy user

What do you like best?

The way i can make it automatic the process for fixing the appointment with me. I do not have to spend time talking with people before our first call.

I can fix the time available.

And all of that for free !

What do you dislike?

I wsih i could have a intermediate version for 50$/ year to use more option but since i do not have enough sales for the moment, and use a a lots of other tools, i cannot afford to pay 100$ / year for the moment for it. But i take the time to write this review because i do really like using YouCan Book.me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Try it, its worth the time you need to make your set-up !

I do not have to waist time anymore answering email to find the right date to fix a appointment. It is done automatically by the client

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

I love YCBM!

What do you like best?

It's really really simple and it's pretty cheap. I looked a lots of the other options and YCBM has a free option so that's good if you want to try it. If you up grade for $10 you can remove their branding. The nice thing they offer is a text msg reminder to you and or to the person you meet. The texting is about a nickel and you can get the texting even if you're on the free plan. that's key b/c other programs only offer the texting if you're on the paid plan.

What do you dislike?

I don't know. I really do like it. I've never had an issue with it so I don't know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try the free trial.

allows me to schedule meetings with people but without having to go back and forth. saves me tons of time.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Elaine F.</span>
Elaine F.

Complicated but worth it

What do you like best?

Our company uses the business version of YouCanBook.me which has a lot more features than the free accounts or even the first tier or two of paid accounts. It allows virtually unlimited booking profiles and also virtually unlimited Google Calendar integrations to match up with any calendar we need. The platform also sets up automatic email reminders (and followups) for those who make bookings. SMS reminders can be set up for an extra fee, which can be convenient as well.

What do you dislike?

I did pay for the first-level of paid account for a personal business venture at one point, but was disappointed to find that the paid tier only allowed for some customization and only a few of the advanced features. It still only allowed one Google Calendar to be used at a time, even with multiple booking profiles set up. It also does not allow the on-duty events, which is the most convenient part of the business version to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time with the program. You'll need to figure out all the ins and outs of how it works and do some testing yourself so you're fully competent in how it works and what possible errors will come up for your users so that you can address and solve issues quickly.

We are able to utilize multiple booking profiles to book users for several different types of training and events. We can sync these bookings with multiple calendars and integrate the booking grid directly onto our website so that users don't have to redirect to another site to book their events.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

Very Helpful to our Professional Services Organization - Needs Work

What do you like best?

It automates reminders and allows us to schedule many people in for research studies at once. We can pull the Excel file and create project trackers quickly as well. Each calendar is customizable and fits our needs accordingly.

What do you dislike?

We loved the old version, and now that they forced us to use the new version, it kind of sucks. We don't like the new version as much, because it takes longer to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep all of your calendars and scheduling links in check. Creating templates can save a lot of time, but make sure to edit all of the sections (it's annoying to do so). I wish we could edit new scheduling links quicker.

Mass scheduling. We've benefited greatly from the email reminders, but we do still have no-shows.

YouCanBook.me review by <span>Tina G.</span>
Tina G.

Perfekt um Kundentermine zu managen

What do you like best?

Youcanbookme ist kompatibel mit meinem Google Kalender und so können interessierte User immer genau sehen, wann sie einen freien Termin buchen können. Die Einrichtung von Youcanbookme ist denkbar einfach und ich möchte auf dieses Tool keinesfalls mehr verzichten. Ein wirklich unentbehrlicher Helfer, wenn es darum geht, meine Termine zu mangen. Die Integration in die Webseite oder Blog ist ebenfalls ganz einfach zu handhaben. Es gab während meiner gesamten Anwendung keinerlei Probleme mit diesem Tool. Im Gegenteil, die Anwendung ist fast selbsterklärend und bereitet keinerlei Schwierigkeiten. Selbst die Integration ist einem Wordpress Blog oder Blogger Blog ist ganz einfach zu bewerkstelligen. Ich bin sehr zufreiden und vergebe sehr gerne die volle Punktzahl!

What do you dislike?

Hier gibt es nichts, was zu beanstanden wäre. Hier ist alles so, wie es auch sein sollte. In meinen Augen gibt es nichts negatives oder gar eine Kritik. Alles in bester Ordnung! Bitte weiter so machen wie bisher!

Vielleicht gibt es in naher Zukunft noch weitere Features, die das Team von Youcanbookme integrieren wird. Ich bin jedenfalls jetzt schon sehr gespannt auf kommende Neuigkeiten.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Empfehlenswerte Tool zur Umsetzung und Realisierung von Kundenterminen

Youcanbookme ist perfekt, um Kundentermine managen und eine tolle Möglichkeit, um den bestehen Kalender zu integrieren. Lange Zeit habe ich nach einer solchen Möglichkeit gesucht und nutze dieses Tool schon seit Jahren. Ich bin sehr zufrieden damit und kann es wärmstens weiter empfehlen! Ebenso habe ich dieses Tool schon an meine Kontakte und Kunden weiter empfohlen, die ebenfalls begeistert von dieser Anwendung sind.

Learning about YouCanBook.me?

* We monitor all YouCanBook.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.