YouEarnedIt

YouEarnedIt is a employee recognition and reward software.

Work for YouEarnedIt?
Saba cloud  ee  2x

Learning about YouEarnedIt?

YouEarnedIt Reviews

Ask YouEarnedIt a Question
Showing 8 YouEarnedIt reviews
YouEarnedIt review by <span>Bryan H.</span>
Bryan H.

Great way that companies can share goals, experiences, and allow employees to honor each other

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can customize specific tasks and set goals to reach the point structure as well as allow employees to reward each other

What do you dislike?

It could be a matter of how I deal with the settings but sometimes it feels like alerts for approvals do not work

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend YouEarned it as a new way for Employees to help promote, network, and interact with each other. With the right team managing this tool it can be a great way to recoginize employee achievements but also a way to promote better skill sets.

The app encourages employees to work together and to also recognize contributions by those that sometimes are not as in the forefront of projects. With the way the reward system is implemented we have found that employees are not only contributing more but they are starting to recognize and validate each other strengths more. This is helping managers promote growth within the departments and also allowing clearer paths for employee growth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YouEarnedIt
YouEarnedIt review by <span>Shouhei M.</span>
Shouhei M.

Awesome employee reward system and incentiviser

What do you like best?

You can earn points by completing behavior bonuses or by doing an outstanding job that someone recognizes you for it. Giving points isnt limited to just Management, everyone has a set number of points to give to others. You can also contribute additional points to other people's recognition by giving them a high five

What do you dislike?

limited on available rewards, but i believe this is set by your company than You Earned IT

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like incentives as it motivates me to work harder in my job. I would say by using You Earned IT, it has continued to keep me working near by best

This is used for employee incentivizing by management for users to earn points and redeem them for physical rewards such as gift cards and merchandise

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

YouEarnedIt review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

It is like another FUN social media platform!

What do you like best?

I like how I can easily select a person from anywhere in my company, and send them a quick high five, or a small sum of points. They do not have to do anything outrageous, sometimes people deserve a quick and easy "thank you"!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. We have been using "You Earned It" since November. I have run into no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend! It is fun to see the "activity feed". Instead of a negative activity feed that you may see on facebook - this one is all positive!

There are so many little things that people do through out the day, so I like how I can do a thank you, and I can choose the amount of points that they receive. Also, I like how I can choose my rewards, and since I work out multiple times a week I appreciate how on my own I can accumulate the "break a sweat" points!

YouEarnedIt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great Way to Give Praise & Thanks

What do you like best?

Being able to show my coworkers that i appreciate all that they do with a little more than just my words. It's a nice incentive because it's never at the forefront of your mind, but it feels good to receive something tangible for hard work that can often go unnoticed.

What do you dislike?

Seeing what other people have redeemed. It doesn't seem necessary to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like being able to send a tangible thank you to my coworkers when they've done outstanding work or have helped me without expecting a "gift" in return.

Providing a tangible "thank you" to my colleagues.

YouEarnedIt review by <span>Keven U.</span>
Keven U.

You Earned It Review

What do you like best?

I've never used anything like You Earned It before. The concept of it is that you get rewarded for being a great person.

What do you dislike?

I wish my office had more incentives for utilizing the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

You Earned It is a great way to boost team moral.

We get a great sense of team moral whenever someone uses you earned it.

YouEarnedIt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

The best work perk there is!

What do you like best?

YouEarnedIt allows teammates to reward each other in a way that is both meaningful and tangible.

What do you dislike?

I dislike almost nothing about YouEarnedIt. My only criticism is that reward turnaround is dependant on the admin of the platform responding to it and can, therefore, be a long time coming.

Connecting and aligning all team within the company around our core values with fun and personalized rewards.

Learning about YouEarnedIt?

* We monitor all YouEarnedIt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.