YouEarnedIt

4.7

YouEarnedIt is a employee recognition and reward software.

Work for YouEarnedIt?

Learning about YouEarnedIt?

YouEarnedIt Reviews

Ask YouEarnedIt a Question
Showing 12 YouEarnedIt reviews
YouEarnedIt review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Great way that companies can share goals, experiences, and allow employees to honor each other"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can customize specific tasks and set goals to reach the point structure as well as allow employees to reward each other

What do you dislike?

It could be a matter of how I deal with the settings but sometimes it feels like alerts for approvals do not work

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend YouEarned it as a new way for Employees to help promote, network, and interact with each other. With the right team managing this tool it can be a great way to recoginize employee achievements but also a way to promote better skill sets.

The app encourages employees to work together and to also recognize contributions by those that sometimes are not as in the forefront of projects. With the way the reward system is implemented we have found that employees are not only contributing more but they are starting to recognize and validate each other strengths more. This is helping managers promote growth within the departments and also allowing clearer paths for employee growth.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YouEarnedIt
YouEarnedIt review by Shouhei M.
Shouhei M.

"Awesome employee reward system and incentiviser "

What do you like best?

You can earn points by completing behavior bonuses or by doing an outstanding job that someone recognizes you for it. Giving points isnt limited to just Management, everyone has a set number of points to give to others. You can also contribute additional points to other people's recognition by giving them a high five

What do you dislike?

limited on available rewards, but i believe this is set by your company than You Earned IT

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like incentives as it motivates me to work harder in my job. I would say by using You Earned IT, it has continued to keep me working near by best

This is used for employee incentivizing by management for users to earn points and redeem them for physical rewards such as gift cards and merchandise

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

YouEarnedIt review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Great way to provide peer-to-peer Employee Recognition."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to quickly send rewards points to my coworkers as I see that they are doing great work. Work environment and culture is influenced by both management and other non-manager employees. I also like how you are able to attach company values to recognition.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like with the software so far. It works as intended.

We use YouEarnedIt to solve the problem of not recognizing great work when it occurs. There are a lot of times that management can't see some of the great things that our Employees do in the day-to-day operations. This system allows for people to get recognized (publicly and/or privately) for doing great work.

YouEarnedIt review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"It is like another FUN social media platform!"

What do you like best?

I like how I can easily select a person from anywhere in my company, and send them a quick high five, or a small sum of points. They do not have to do anything outrageous, sometimes people deserve a quick and easy "thank you"!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. We have been using "You Earned It" since November. I have run into no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend! It is fun to see the "activity feed". Instead of a negative activity feed that you may see on facebook - this one is all positive!

There are so many little things that people do through out the day, so I like how I can do a thank you, and I can choose the amount of points that they receive. Also, I like how I can choose my rewards, and since I work out multiple times a week I appreciate how on my own I can accumulate the "break a sweat" points!

YouEarnedIt review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"YouEarnedIt"

What do you like best?

I really love YEI as a way of saying "thanks" to my colleagues for help or as a token of appreciation to someone in the office who has helped me or the overall team in some way. We often reward our office manager after various events that take place. We also use YEI in our internal contests, hackathons and we receive points for making healthy choices such as walking to lunch.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about it.

There are often times that you may want to thank someone for helping you solve a difficult challenge or for helping you talk through a solution to a problem. This allows you to reward colleagues in a meaningful way. I don't know of any other platform where you can do this.

YouEarnedIt review by Laura V.
Laura V.

"Better than I anticipated"

What do you like best?

The ability to recognize co-workers for tasks that would otherwise be too small to call out it great. There is nothing you can't thank someone for or reward them for on this app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes feels cheesy, I feel like the interface could be a little more professional instead of simply fun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only works well if you can ensure complete company adoption, otherwise it is the same people sending and receiving recognition and can be discouraging

Solves the problem of knowing how to best reward employees

YouEarnedIt review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great for team building and morale"

What do you like best?

It's a great way to break the ice with an employee you may not have much interaction with, but also helps bring notice to someone's good work that may not ever be highlighted otherwise. And hey, you can earn cool stuff while doing it!

My heart personally melted a tad when a coworkers would acknowledge my work! I ended up getting a pretty sweet gift card with the points my colleagues gave to me. :)

What do you dislike?

It's pretty difficult to find a flaw with YouEarnedIt, but it admittedly isn't for a business with don't have excess funds. The pricing makes it difficult for many startups, small businesses, and mom and pop shops to even bother.

I also guess if a team is already close, there's no much point in using this. They could just buddy up to distribute points in order to get something cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the funds, do it! It's totally worth it to help bond a team together.

It helps coworkers bond, give each other attention for doing something awesome that otherwise may otherwise go unnoticed,

YouEarnedIt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Way to Give Praise & Thanks"

What do you like best?

Being able to show my coworkers that i appreciate all that they do with a little more than just my words. It's a nice incentive because it's never at the forefront of your mind, but it feels good to receive something tangible for hard work that can often go unnoticed.

What do you dislike?

Seeing what other people have redeemed. It doesn't seem necessary to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like being able to send a tangible thank you to my coworkers when they've done outstanding work or have helped me without expecting a "gift" in return.

Providing a tangible "thank you" to my colleagues.

YouEarnedIt review by Keven U.
Keven U.

"You Earned It Review"

What do you like best?

I've never used anything like You Earned It before. The concept of it is that you get rewarded for being a great person.

What do you dislike?

I wish my office had more incentives for utilizing the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

You Earned It is a great way to boost team moral.

We get a great sense of team moral whenever someone uses you earned it.

YouEarnedIt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The best work perk there is!"

What do you like best?

YouEarnedIt allows teammates to reward each other in a way that is both meaningful and tangible.

What do you dislike?

I dislike almost nothing about YouEarnedIt. My only criticism is that reward turnaround is dependant on the admin of the platform responding to it and can, therefore, be a long time coming.

Connecting and aligning all team within the company around our core values with fun and personalized rewards.

YouEarnedIt review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"YouEarnedIt makes employee recognition fun, fast, and easy"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to recognize others for small and large achievements at work

What do you dislike?

I forget to use it sometimes, and sometimes the points are arbitrary

This is a perfect tool for employee recognition when coworkers are spread out across multiple locations

YouEarnedIt review by User in Internet

"Great Company Engagement Method"

What do you like best?

Interacting with colleagues to acknowledge their good deeds/accomplishments

What do you dislike?

honestly nothing really its a great site

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

everyone feels better when they get recognized by their colleagues for things they do well/going above and beyond

Learning about YouEarnedIt?

* We monitor all YouEarnedIt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.