Join over 5 million registered users of YouMail!
YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus replaces your iPhone visual voicemail with a dramatically better voicemail service that's basically a smart personalized assistant for handling the calls you can't or don't want to.
YouMail customizes greetings for your callers, blocks unwanted callers from leaving voicemail, lets you store and save messages forever, lets you access messages on any device or through e-mail, and can even transcribe messages for you (a premium add-on).
YouMail is way more powerful and more fun than your iPhone visual voicemail – and free! Due to carrier restrictions, YouMail is only officially supported on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint and is not available to users on prepaid plans.
- Scroll and play on any device: iPhone, iPod, iPad, computer, or e-mail account. It's your voicemail -- access it from anywhere.
- Visual Caller ID: see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book!
- Customize your greetings. Smart greetings WOW callers and have YouMail automatically greet them by name. Or you can easily create custom greetings for different callers. Set up one for your boss, a different one for your love, and another for those ex's!
- Caller Ditching: unwanted callers hear an "out of service" greeting and block callers from leaving voicemails. Block and keep telemarketers, phishers, scammers, spam, debt collectors, robo-calls, and ex's from bothering you.
- Total Ownership: easily save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders. Download voicemail as a mp3 or archive them by email with the mp3 attached.
- Effortlessly Share Voicemails: Tweet a voicemail with one tap or easily forward any voicemail by e-mail. Useful for sharing the voicemails you love or sending important voicemails to your colleagues.
- Numberless Messaging: Leave voicemail to other YouMail users without calling them! Save on minutes and avoid unwanted conversations. You can also quickly leave voice notes to yourself which can then be downloaded, shared, or saved!
- Auto-Replies: Own a business or have people that call too many times for unimportant things? Automatically send them a call receipt via text or email letting them know you received their voicemail or missed call. You can even customize the message they get and choose who gets it and how often.
- Human-edited Voicemail Transcription: read your voice mail without ever having to listen to it (this is a premium add-on). Real humans privately and accurately transcribe your voicemail to text quickly. No more low-quality machine guesses on what words are! Actually save time and be more productive!
YouMail requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Transcription requires a small monthly fee (free trial included).
Within the App, tap on Settings, and tap on Help, or e-mail us at IOShelp@youmail.com. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us fix the app. We listen to our users and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
Join millions of other users on YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus! YouMail is more powerful and more fun than any other Android visual voicemail. And it's FREE!KEY FEATURES- Scroll and play voice messages on any device: Android phone, Android tablet, computer, or e-mail account.- Visual caller ID: see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.- Smart greetings: wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. - Caller ditching: unwanted callers are sent to voicemail automatically, where they hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message!- Total ownership: easily save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on twitter or facebook.- Easy contact backup and sync with facebook: access your contacts on any device.- High Quality Human-edited voicemail to text transcription: save time by simply reading your voicemail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it. Premium Read-It Plan required.NOTES- Major US Carriers supported (including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint). Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for most Metro PCS and Cricket users.- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).- It's possible for carriers to drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".- It's possible for carriers to fail to forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). In that case, please contact email@example.com and we will try to give you another access number that may not have the problem. But it may be you live in an area where you're out of luck and would have to buy YouMail Pro to solve the problem.- High Quality Human edited voicemail-to-text transcription requires a subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan. - By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html-Customer Support Please email us at AndroidHelp@YouMail.com or go within the App, tap on Menu, and tap on Help. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us fix the app. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you! Email us at AndroidHelp@YouMail.com