YouNow

3.7
(3 reviews)

YouNow is the best way to discover talented broadcasters, watch live streams and video chat live with people from around the world.

Work for YouNow?

Learning about YouNow?

YouNow Reviews

Showing 3 YouNow reviews
YouNow review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Good for broadcasting"

What do you like best?

Very interactive way to broadcast with your audience . Easy to navigate and chat in real time . Makes it easy to interact with your fans . Easy for quick checking in and updating fans .

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to capitalize off of ads , yes fans can tip but you aren’t able to capitalize off any ads which can be a steadier stream of income .

Exposure and generating interest . I can keep fans updated in love sessions and be very interactive with them in real times . This is a great benefit . Currently I have no issues as I no longer use it due to working on expanding my current reach in other ways .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YouNow
YouNow review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Younow for business"

What do you like best?

I assumed YouNow was only for vloggers and internet personnel but my company has used it as a chat service which has been a really great experience. No lag at all.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there could be more chat options ie: chatting directly with other viewers, but other than that it's been great. One person can present while others listen

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't find other chat sites that easy or very convenient, this site IS both of those and more.

A person can present work with others watching who do not need to also be on camera, so they can stay at their desks and can work in between presentations aka more productivity.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

YouNow review by User

"YouNow Helps reach a broad audience"

What do you like best?

I like the ready made ability to connect with lots of people

What do you dislike?

The user interface takes some getting use to

We can more quickly get our voice heard when we need to educate people on an issue

There are not enough reviews of YouNow for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about YouNow?

* We monitor all YouNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.