YouTrack

YouTrack enables you take advantage of IDE-style intelligence to save your team lots of time on issue tracking and task management. Use smart search queries, batch issue modification and handy shortcuts. Let every team member be as productive as they can be.

Work for YouTrack?

Ask YouTrack a Question
Showing 28 YouTrack reviews
YouTrack review by <span>Burton T.</span>
Burton T.

The opportunity to build the projects in time.

What do you like best?

I like the way of clever search. Gives me the ability to find everything that I need in no time, using smart search request with perfection. I'm glad that I can accelerate the daily routine in a comfortable way. Much better to make multiple panels and share them with my employees or other user teams.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what I can say bad about this software. Tracking system is working good and fast so I'm not complaining about it. Actually its better helper than a bad routine of our working days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful solution to work at your business. I'm sure it is will the best key for your track and report system. Perfect step to know everything about your employees. To use that product is really simple. I recommend to you and I hope that this platform will assist you every time.

We have a much better plan, estimate and control our team’s work by tracking the time existence spent on progress and other performance. We think that is always good to know how and where we work. I can say that we are higher inspection progress and analyze project facts with reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about YouTrack
YouTrack review by <span>Erinn C.</span>
Erinn C.

Issue tracker for progress team. Very easy and fast.

What do you like best?

I can say that here is very clever search. To find everything I need in no time, using clear search queries with ending.I can easily rate up to the daily routine with comfortable shortcuts. Very useful and easy to work.

What do you dislike?

A nice and productive tracking system which is working well doesn't making any bad issues for us. I like that I don't have any problems with use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The better plan, evaluation and control your team’s work by tracking the time essence spent on development and other activities. Productive monitor progress and analyze project information with powerful reports. A great way to know anything about your workers.

We are glad that we can work with higher control progress and dissect project information with reports. The plural and shareable panel. To build multiple dashboards and share them with our working team or another user.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

YouTrack review by <span>Sonny S.</span>
Sonny S.

A brilliant tool for bug tracking

What do you like best?

I really love YouTrack for its ease of use. Also, this service can be easily configured for each project and for a specific user. The product is very convenient configuration of the key combination.

I also like a lot of shortcuts, which are very easy to navigate through the program.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I lack some indicators. I would like to see more reports in the next updates. Also, this service does not have a friendly interface - a beginner will find it difficult to quickly understand it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already familiar with the products from Jetbrains, then you are already familiar with their quality. If you need a great tool for storing the problems of your project and all the problems of your team - Youtrack is definitely what you are looking for. With it, you can easily enhance the control of your team.

Our team has a large project and we needed a service to monitor the functionality and problems of our product. Since we already use other Jetbrains products, we decided to try YouTrack.

YouTrack review by <span>Roland M.</span>
Roland M.

Great product

What do you like best?

I like the smart search, it is convenient for them to use. With its help, it is possible to find anything in the shortest time. I also like reports, they help to monitor and analyze your project more efficiently. Recently, I started using YouTrack Mobile as well. The mobile client is quite convenient, it shows unfinished tasks and you can easily plan your time.

What do you dislike?

Great product. I have no complaints. In general, I am completely satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a really good choice from JetBrains company. I use a lot of software from that company. If you are looking for a quality service, do not doubt and try the YouTrack.

We are working on several projects at once, this is our main goal in a short-term solution of problems. Integration of this service was very quick and without any difficulties. If we had any questions, the support service quickly solved them. With the help of YouTrack, our team began to better plan the work. We monitor how much time is spent on development, and how much time for other activities.

YouTrack review by <span>Jeffry F.</span>
Jeffry F.

Awesome product, ahead of the competition

What do you like best?

The guys-developers from JetBrains are just great, Youtrack is just great. I really love the support of keyboard shortcuts for any action. Backups are created automatically according to a specified schedule. There was an integration with command products JetBrains, BitBucket, and GitLab. Improved integration with GitHub. The new reports are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any special comments to this program, but from a huge number of functions the speed of work a little suffers. The user interface can be a little better for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program. The price is acceptable, and for a small team of up to 10 people, a free package is enough. I have recommended it to many other people.

We tried a lot of issue / project tracking product but we chose YouTrack. We've been using this for a little over a year for all issue and task tracking. Flexible system setup for workflows of any complexity saves time for the whole team. All the code changes are conveniently viewed and discussed in Upsource, this is a very convenient integration.

YouTrack review by <span>Krystyna L.</span>
Krystyna L.

Great edition for tracking

What do you like best?

Now I can have the better estimate and control my team’s function by tracking them. To have effectively progressed and analyzed the project with help of strong reports.

What do you dislike?

Until this moment I don't have any issue. Actually, with this program, my work becomes more productive. Everything coming in time. If something will come up I can easily take an answer from online support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In this Software you will have everything that you need. Powerful report and tracking system. By tracking system, you will have the best chance to control your working team.

Helps to my team be on top of our project. Ability to access our mobile.And connect with my working team everywhere I want. Helps to us to find everything that we need.

Learning about YouTrack?

* We monitor all YouTrack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare YouTrack to Similar Solutions