Yozons

Yozons is a fully branded web-based, open source Electronic Signature & E-Contracting software

Work for Yozons?

Learning about Yozons?

Yozons Reviews

Showing 11 Yozons reviews
Yozons review by Carmen Elisa T.
Carmen Elisa T.

"Yozons"

What do you like best?

is an application that also adapts to small businesses, has free forms that help you get started fast. very important is that you can also sign documents online. Handles very good security and privacy

What do you dislike?

about this product for the time I use it I have no complaints about it, it is very flexible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it a lot, the truth is that I do not cause problems at all, on the contrary everything is automatic and simple, I have no complaints about this program. 100% recommended

The main thing is the security of the documents, I also recommend it because it offers personalized reports to obtain more information about the electronic documents.

I particularly like the fact that I can digitally sign

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Yozons
Yozons review by Administrator

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

Yozons charges you by the amount of data you store, that's a great feature, and I was able to dramatically lower my cost using their service.

What do you dislike?

It's not the easiest platform to learn, that's a serious thing to care about

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I've never used nothing better

It protects any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Yozons review by User in Internet

"Good one in Today's market."

What do you like best?

This provides high quality, commercial-grade, secure, trusted electronic signature and e-contracting services. I highly recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

None. I like this product because of its nice features. Perfect in Today's market.

Electronic Signature services, online contracts and workflow using digital signature.

Yozons review by Daniel L. C.
Daniel L. C.

"Early Adopter, 9 Yr. Enterprise & 5 Yr. Cloud User, now Subject Matter Expert"

What do you like best?

1st-very secure+no need for PKI for secure key assignment, 2nd-browser only-no client S/W on the desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone, 3rd - full featured (exceeds DocuSign and Silianis) functionality and integration (robust API).

What do you dislike?

Nothing...any/all issues encountered are addressed same day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open eSignForms from Yozons Technology (founded in 2001) is and has been (since 2006) a strategic Web 2.0 solution that goes well beyond eSignature where one wishes to electronically process the signing of a limited number and size of documents. This said, OESF ease-of-use and low cost for the small transaction user via the Cloud. The identical OESF software whether accessed via On-Premise or the Cloud provides ease-of-use and low cost yet can scale to a level of simultaneous processing of complex enterprise multi-party electronic into the millions of transactions. Programming tools included with the software provide IT staff with a rich yet straightforward approach for customizing OESF to the needs of company's many unique users.

Yozons review by Chad B.
Chad B.

"After reviewing my options, Yozons was the best fit for my small business."

What do you like best?

The cost. RightSignature was a bit more elegant but about 2-3x the cost. Yozons is a simple solution that meets my needs.

What do you dislike?

The web interface is a bit difficult to navigate. We don't need to do anything though, everything happens automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you pay to have them install and set up the product. I think the software itself is pretty technical and as a business owner I just didn't have time to learn it. They took care of everything as as well additional initial changes I requested.

Yozons review by mike m.
mike m.

"Great software & great service!"

What do you like best?

I have been working with Yozons since 2005 and it was a blessing we found them! They have made the process of signing contracts so easy for us. Whenever I request an enhancement, they are quick to deliver. Toni and Lee have been great to us!

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Yozons especially if you do a large amount of transactions on a montly basis. We were paying per transaction before, but now we only pay an annual fee to store our data.

Yozons review by Cindy S.
Cindy S.

"Yozons is an easy-to-use product enjoyed by JS&L staff and their clients."

What do you like best?

The efficiency of the product allows JS&L staff to upload and send hundreds of encrypted files a day. The drag-and-drop feature is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike about the product. It is very flexible and meets JS&L's needs at a very affordable price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, the service has been excellent.

Yozons review by Danielle D.
Danielle D.

"Best Customer Service "

What do you like best?

- Immediate response/resolution to any issues that arise

- speed of development

- best in class, value add recommendations during application development process

- low cost, scalable solutions

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work with many vendors, but this vendor is the best in terms of cost, responsiveness, and delivery of world class, custom solutions that meet our customer's needs.

Yozons review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Yozons is great!"

What do you like best?

Toni. She is very dedicated & extremely quick to respond to enhancements, questions or concerns. We have worked with them on 2 separate databases- For Debt Settlement & Student Loans, Toni knocked both projects out of the park.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it- Great not to pay per head- Allows us to offer as a "free" tool for our affiliates.

Yozons review by Administrator in Security and Investigations
Administrator in Security and Investigations

"Yozons is an easy to use solution that meets our requirements."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and great support. Yozons took care of server configuration and provided documentation for client side configuration. Setup was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

No complaints after 7 years of use. Any issues were taken care of immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a reliable solution with great support, Yozons is they way to go.

Yozons review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Yozons. Their service and product is amazing."

What do you like best?

They are responsive and have the "yes" attitude for all of my requests. It is easy to use the system and provides functionality for our company that has easily replaced one full-time position.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend.

Learning about Yozons?

* We monitor all Yozons reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.