Z57 Internet Solutions

Z57 Internet Solutions

3.8

Z57 provides thousands of real estate professional clients nationwide with proven marketing solutions.

Work for Z57 Internet Solutions?

Learning about Z57 Internet Solutions?

Z57 Internet Solutions Reviews

Showing 71 Z57 Internet Solutions reviews
Z57 Internet Solutions review by Kevin U.
Kevin U.

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

The staff goes above and beyond. Even the smallest things they attempt to address for you in some way. Hold times are relatively small when someone isn't immediately available. Staff is knowledgable and extremely friendly.

What do you dislike?

Having a major issue with rate of conversion of clicks to actual leads that come through. The staff has been assisting and suggesting different things and will probaby revisit soon. I am confident the right formula will be found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is clear to me that this is the type of product that you get out what you put in. The real estate "Property Pulse" product has so many options to it. But the company has the training resources and the customer service you need.

Gives me a central landing page for advertising to capture the leads. Also provides a CRM and social auto content that I can preview and edit. In short it keeps me out there in front of people when I am too busy to come up with new posts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Z57 Internet Solutions
Z57 Internet Solutions review by Jesus Ovier  A.
Jesus Ovier A.

"efficient and quick "

What do you like best?

I love that my website was set up within a day, and they post every day new post on my social media I'm very happy with it

What do you dislike?

so far nothing we would see later on !!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

so far so good !!!! I'm still learning how to implement all the great tools they provide, I'm taking the webinars they have and at the same time I'm playing around with all the tools.

I recommend this product to anyone give it a try and find out for your self all the great things it will do for you! one of the things that I did not like is that you cannot change the layout of the website like buttons, colors or things like that, you have to pay extra if you want something changes regarding the layout of the website !!!! that is the only thing that I have not like so far

they are helping me expand my social media presence

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

Z57 Internet Solutions review by William W.
William W.

"Very quick and easy setup"

What do you like best?

The Z57 Team has been easy to work with and have made suggestions along the way. The Drip email seems to work well and I can see who is opening the emails. It is very easy to ad new listings to my website and then to my business Facebook page.

What do you dislike?

The SEM option has not preformed as I had hoped not reaching the guarantee for the first 3 months, but when I request refund it is handled quickly. As New User I wish there were more recorded training sessions on improving content on the website and using keywords to improve SEO

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying; the more you use it the more you appreciate it. But, you must realize, it is will work the best if you put some effort into it. Add you existing customer base is easy and should be done right a way to take advantage of the Drip Email that is part of the system. Don't be afraid to reach out to the support staff for help. There is no dumb questions except the one's I asked.

The interaction between my website and Facebook page is great. Content and posts can be time consuming but with Z57 it is not painful.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"I would recommend this platform to anyone but my competition! "

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which you can enter in an ad for a property and schedule it for posting so I don't have to worry about it. Z57 also post tidbits which seem to engage our audience to keep our facebook page active and start conversations with clients. I previously used another company but have seen a dramatic increase in page likes since switch to Z57. I like the control Z57 gives me with regards to how my posts appear.

What do you dislike?

When you want to run a campaign through Z57 the price is extremely high - especially for a small town that I am advertising to. They should have an option for smaller amounts since our target audience is limited. Unfortunately my MLS does not feed to this company so I don't get all the benefits it has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the one month trial I think you will like it compared to other ones out there. It is simple to use and easy to operate to give you one less thing to do.

I am keeping my Facebook page active and engaginging clients and am keeping my ads in front of my audience. I have recieved leads that have been converted to sales and increased my audience on my social media.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Brandy L.
Brandy L.

"All-In-One Site is Magnificent! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that everything is personally branded, completely customizable and that the system is an all-in-one package: CMR (which I don't use, but love that it's there), website, social media automation, email marketing and lead generator!

What do you dislike?

The social media posts have been hit or miss, some problems with posting blue houses or not pulling in entire previews/pictures. Another thing is that the system does not have a separate spot to integrate a CRM email sync so I have to use my crazy LionDesk email to import my leads to my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you try Z57 Internet Solutions, you won't be disappointed! If you have a current CRM, make sure it's compatible before signing up.

They are very quick to respond to my emails when I have problems and really work on getting the issue corrected. I have a go-to guy I like to deal with and he is easy to get in contact with.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"FB content management good - SEO & Leads not so much"

What do you like best?

Good content added and managed on FB business page.

What do you dislike?

Some of the resources used on FB are not good. (Community resources) SEO marketing not effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Z57 is similar to other internet marketing for Real Estate. Without being able to capture accurate info about the people who visit your website complete with name, phone and email, you have no control over the leads you receive except to hope that someday they respond to your emails. All control is left to the customer. Not the best use of your time or money when trying to get leads.

Z57 does supply good scheduled content to FB page. Some of the additional pages are not up to date and information poorly delivered for a good customer experience.

Z57 billing department can't seem to figure out how to effectively use their own auto pay system. Although they have my card info, each month it fails to process correctly and I have to call them to correct. Each time they are able to process with information already on file with the promise to correct and yet after 4 months still can't get it right.

Future client awareness and business development/lead development. Have received various comments from friends that they like the FB content. So people are watching

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Donna H.
Donna H.

"Finally Able to Supply Leads to Our Agents"

What do you like best?

I like that we are getting leads through the website and through facebook. It is working better then any other product I have tried int this price range. I would like to see more better quality leads. We are following up but none have turned into clients yet. I really like the look of the website and the ease of use of the program. I do like the material that is posted to social media.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I don't like is when I do a facebook ad of one of our listings we don't seem to get much response. When I boost the property on our facebook page myself we get more views. I would also like to get more facebook likes and followers through the program, but instead we have lost a few. We do some engagement on the social media post, but more comments would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it does what they say it will do unlike many of the social media software out there. We do get leads on a regular basis. the post to social media are created to engage the viewers.

Lead generation and posting to social media.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Kristin G.
Kristin G.

"Property Pulse-SEM Feedback"

What do you like best?

I have been using Z57-Property Pulse since march 2018, in June i sing on for the SEM format. I am a fan so far. My fb business page has more than doubled with the following and i am getting seen by people. As I was shown, i have boosted some of the adds to get interaction and its works. I have actually had calls from peope that have found me online. and been able to pick up actual buyers and close the deals.

It does take time and isn't necessairly cheap but its not outrageous either. You have to be patient like with anything, the longer you have it the more visibility you get so you do have to be patient and make sure to follow up with the leads that come in.

For me out of all the marketing tools I have tried to say, it has worked the best. I have more than doubled my volume since last year, so for me it’s worth it.

I have actually recommended a couple of my collegues as well to sign up (and they have).

What do you dislike?

If there was on thing, i would say the lack of being able to set tasks with the CRM that is included. It is kind of a pain not having it. You either have to maintain 2 separate crms or sift through the existing one and hope you can remember who you have to follow up with

Getting notice by the public and gaining business.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"Great tool, lack of leads"

What do you like best?

I like the full integration of the CRM and a whole website's suite of programs into my FB page. The downside is, despite my efforts, the promise of capturing leads has not yet shown. I did not sign on just for the tool. I signed on to have the tool work for my and my potential clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the level of lead generation compared to what was promised would happen. We have been working on our generation and capture, but have little/no results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

maintain a second flow of lead generation and find a way to make the Facebook capture more outstanding among the other ways.

streamlining my contact list/marketing.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by James D.
James D.

"Overall pretty good"

What do you like best?

The CRM is good. I like the automation on the email campaigns and the social posting. The website itself looks clean and making changes isn't that difficult. I was able to configure my whole site with very little help. I also like that it can auto-import new leads from Zillow and I believe several other lead sources.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard and the website are very slow. I also wish there was an APP for the dashboard so I could manage my CRM while away from the computer. I would also like to see social posting branch out to all social platforms including Linkedin, and Instagram.

Email campaigns and Facebook posting are definitely the biggest time saver for me and time is always a problem. The benefit is that I have more time to concentrate on other aspects of my business.

"good customer service"

What do you like best?

I like when you have any questions they are able to answer you and help you right away. Customer service is great. Very courteous. I like about the CRM and once the system is up and running you get notified on leads.

What do you dislike?

trying to understand the site. A little confusing but I am learning. Things need to be simple and maybe have more videos and webinars on learning the product and how to work it and how to implement the different tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn everything about the product and ask lots of questions. Call customer service when you are confused or have questions. Once you learn how to navigate the website it becomes easier to understand

To bring more traffic to my website, wanting more leads, getting notified of when a new lead comes in.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Matt V.
Matt V.

"Best bang for our buck"

What do you like best?

There isn't anything out there where you get all these services for this price. Just managing my Facebook business page is worth the money.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike up to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Managing my Facebook business page is worth the cost. Having the business web page makes it an even better deal.

I didn't have time, and still don't, to post to my Facebook business page. Having my listings posted and then occasional content is a huge benefit.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Bob I.
Bob I.

"Website Start Up"

What do you like best?

The options and ease of set-up make it simple to get started. Tech support was very helpful in uploading to the CRM

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of website options that I couldn't figure out and tech was supposed to.. but I had to cal in more than once before they got taken care of

ease of use for the consumer. also an automatic crm for any new customers and a database to send out regular contact to all my contacts

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Mary R.
Mary R.

"Ok service"

What do you like best?

The automated Facebook posts are ok, I guess.

What do you dislike?

The SEO I signed up for $299/month which guarantees me 177 visits. I don’t think it’s worth $300/month. I haven’t gotten quality leads and I feel like they control this to the point where I get a lot of traffic at certain times of the month and no traffic at all during other times of the month.

Also, emails go to spam and open rate is extremely low.

Not many benefits. Can’t wait til my 12 month contract is over so I can cancel.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Dean S.
Dean S.

"Professional and responsive"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is always available and try hard to work through any of those enivitable issues that come with setting up and managing a website. Each time they were able to do the things we asked of them. Good job, people!

What do you dislike?

There are time commitments to calling in and getting issues fixed but its justified

My main focus is lead generation as well as branding. It has been incremental but our presence is growing primarily funneled from FB

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Alexis L.
Alexis L.

"I love Z57 and how they have helped me with my business!"

What do you like best?

Having the automatic posts is the biggest help for me! I enjoy posting on social media however I don’t have the time to figure out pictures and posts to put up multiple times a day. The training webinars have been such a great way to help me to stay on top of my business.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything I dislike about working with this company.

I needed to grow my social media presence and Z57 has helped tremendously!

"Empty Promises"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you post on my social media with interesting content. I know I haven't dug deep into your tools but I see that I can discuss my dislikes below.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can not post on my social media page on my own behalf. I don't see where you are contacting my Realtor.com leads like Wallace had stated. Instead, all you do is send me the same email message Realtor.com sent me. You Don't text me when someone clicks on my page or signs up. I thought you were going to follow up for me. Then text and email me with how it went and what was said so I can move forward with lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can't give recommendation based on my experiance so far. I'll give it a little more time and see if anyone reaches out to help me before I cancel. Like I stated to Wallace, My husband has terminal cancer which consumes a lot of time. I need to keep my business on track but I don't feel this is happening.

Wallace said your company would be like having my own personal assistant. The only thing I can see that is consistent is the monthly payment being deducted.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Rikki N.
Rikki N.

"Z57 makes my web & FB presence awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love that my website is a one-stop shop Portal for prospects and clients. It is also customizable, so I can tweak things as well as have my z57 web developer add things.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don’t like about the SEM program is that the leads aren’t validated. Most often the name, phone number, and/or email is fake.

The primary item solved by z57 is my web and Facebook presence. It looks like I am super engaged with social media, even though I am really not able to do much more than respond to contacts and messages. Plus, the content is more relevant to my local areas.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Lee M.
Lee M.

"Low performance platform"

What do you like best?

not much nothing was very good. having IDX

What do you dislike?

slide show works choppy, map that pulls up slow and always loading on mobile, fb posts only gets 1 to 4 views unless i post to my personal site and then gets around 30 views. My contacts show up as leads when they open/view the email sent. no real leads from website or social posts from Z57 in 5 months. mobile website was a bland white and gray.

wanted more leads and not getting ANY!

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Good product with great customer support. Looking forward to incorporating their strategies. "

What do you like best?

Very supportive, educated and proactive support staff guiding me along the way to incorporating all that their platform offers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but only a couple of weeks into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system works best if you already have lead sources to feed into the platform, and/or a larger client base.

Better "stickiness" with my clients and hope to get them off of "other" platforms for their real estate information.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Administrator

"platform is okay but not the best and fastes site I have had in the past"

What do you like best?

Lead capturing from other sites. Also offered the search option interface from my MLs

What do you dislike?

very slow to load and has its limitations by only providing facebook posts. Also, don't like the new listing feature. The system would grab all new listings in a zip code but none were actually my listings. This feature had to be turned off so it would not post someone else listing as mine

Not too many benefits at this point. I think the site takes too long to load. I have brought it up to customer service before and was told that it is my internet connection. However, I experience the same issues when I am at my office

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The follow up is good whenever I need help with something, I go through the Z57 support email and get a quick respons

What do you dislike?

I would like more hands on getting the system up and running so can get my end up and going as quickly as possible. I have been a customer for almost 3 weeks and still not 100 set up or received any leads

I like the self posting to social media and all my listings filtering in the system from the MLS. Working on getting the rest of my contacts uploaded so can get that piece up and running

"Dissatisfied "

What do you like best?

I'm partially satisfied with how my facebook page looks like, and that is about it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike "personal" website that they have "built" for me. It is at least 10 year old template, and they just entered my information there. I checked bunch of other real estate agents websites and who ever uses z57, we all have same website, and post same articles, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will offer much lower sign up fee if you sign a contract for a year - $150 versus $500 (prices are negotiable) because they know that you will cancel after one month.

I do not recommend Z57, and will cancel the services as soon as my contract expires.

No benefits have been provided thus far. I stated using z57 about 6 months ago, and so far spent about $1000, and have not generated a single lead. Their "lead capture" tool does not even work 80% of the time. I had my friends go on my website and 1 out of 5 was prompted to sign in and leave their info.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"H ave been impressed with the ease of use and support."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the great support they give when I have questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. Everything has gone as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are very easy to work with, great support and guidance. Once set up it pretty much takes care of itself with minimal maintenance. Give it 10 minutes a day. The Fans I have on my FaceBook Business page have enjoyed the content and have gotten a lot from it. It's the bomb.

Staying in touch with leads. That have integrated everything in one place. They promote and the system has a CRM built in that stays in touch with my leads.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Mark T.
Mark T.

"Been here for years, always does a good job."

What do you like best?

Facebook connections brings good traffic

What do you dislike?

Property Pulse is a bit slow, would like to be able to see the stats and the leads come up quicker. Also would like to see twitter used more in an auto mode like Facebook in posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help get traffic to your web sight for the cost.

Connecting with clients and adding to social media is good but could get better.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Donna D.
Donna D.

"Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Very easy to talk to and understand the process and follow the directions they gave me.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have anything negative to say. Maybe when I have a little more time under my belt. But for now I do not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try! You may be pleasantly surprised!

Client management

Z57 Internet Solutions review by RACAYAH T.
RACAYAH T.

"Not Happy!"

What do you like best?

I do like the consistency of Facebook postings, which happen daily. I also like that local content is provided via RSS feeds.

What do you dislike?

Customer support has been disappointing. Their response time to my issues has been unaccepteable. For example, i joined Z57 in late August. I completed my IDX paperwork 4 - 5 times. It was only finally setup in NOVEMBER! And my sales associate who promised he would be there for me whenever I encountered problems. He has never responded or tried to offer assistance on a single complaint.

Regurlar Facebook postings

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Dena D.
Dena D.

"Great Service and Company"

What do you like best?

The auto posting but wish it has more engaging content, such as do you like this or this better

What do you dislike?

import is difficult and takes so much time

Recommendations to others considering the product

More posted that ask questions to engage ppl to answer and more property evaluation posts

Helping with our social presents, calling clients, Valuations.

"Such an amazing tool"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ability it gives people to search for homes right from my FB page. I love the auto emails as well. This system truly makes it easy to do my marketing.

What do you dislike?

I do with the the tasks on the right could be clickable and and it would be great if we could keep a clickable and customizable task area there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would reccomend to others

I'm getting more clicks to the website and more likes to my fb page.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"Usually pretty satisfied"

What do you like best?

I like that they post social media for me, including any time I enter a new listing in the MLS, it shows up for me on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I don't care at all for the "hussle" I hear in the background. It cheapens things a bit when I'm on the phone with a customer service need, and I hear bells dinging in the background and employees cheering (because apparently someone sold something). Just isn't very professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't think of anything

I get page likes on Facebook, I guess? They're running my two websites, etc.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Albert Hall W.
Albert Hall W.

"Good value and auto posting"

What do you like best?

I like that it auto posts new listings to Facebook in my zip code. Also it is Word Press website so it is fairly easy to tailor on my own.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't come with an SSL certificate but you can add that on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great bang for the buck and keeps you relevant while you are working in your business while Z57 is working on your business.

It keeps working when I am too busy to make posts so my relevance doesn't wane.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Overpromised and Underdelivered and they dont care"

What do you like best?

I am completely dissappointed with this product and there is nothing I like about it.

What do you dislike?

I have gotten zero results and have asked to be released from my agreement but denied so I am being held hostage to a contract that is not serving my needs and they will not work with me at all to end the agreement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I dont recommend

None. I have only had one click in 3 months and it was a fake number.

User in Real Estate

"Great value for what you get"

What do you like best?

They offer a website solution tailored for Realtors and a very affordable price

What do you dislike?

My website lacks functionality in some areas. The CRM isn't great so I end up using a different one which causes double work. Also, the search feature doesn't include commercial listings or Lots and Land.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You pay for what you get. Z57 is an affordable, reliable website solution it just doesn't have some bells and whistles you may get at other places.

They provide a Realtor specific website that's much cheaper than others I have tried. It provides a good number of leads and gives my clients a place to look for property while increasing communication between us.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.

"Love the Leads"

What do you like best?

Lots of Leads. We're getting more leads than ever & I love that we can see the source of them

What do you dislike?

Clients are complaining about the registration process

Automation & time savings with improved results

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"Review"

What do you like best?

IDX feed capabilities and facebook posts

What do you dislike?

Only 10 homes appear at a time on the idx feed map and the website is not change friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended if you are looking for a set template based web solution.

Web presence for my business.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Angie M.
Angie M.

"Love this company"

What do you like best?

How they send automated Facebook posts to my page and they post valuable information.

What do you dislike?

I would really like it if they had more marketing tools

They have engaged my social media and my friends have been responding much much more frequently.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Administrator

"Good automated social media and support"

What do you like best?

The ability to have on-going social media posting and choose what kind of content you want, is the best. The ability to create your own posts and manipulate them however you want and distribute them how often and when you want is another great feature.The pre-written blog posts, their variety and the option to write your own is also a great feature.

What do you dislike?

The time between discussing and submitting the changes for the website and the time the changes get made has taken several days to a couple of weeks. This should take no more than a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time going thru training

Less time having to maintain social media. Consistent social media and marketing exposure.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Rachel R.
Rachel R.

"Great Response So Far"

What do you like best?

I like the AI feature on the FB marketing

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I need to spend more time in system learning it

Solving engaging clients immediately when I am busy

Z57 Internet Solutions review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Insufficiently frequent user "

What do you like best?

Provision of good easy to use website (I mean the realtor's website, not Z57 website).

Broad range of exposure avenues, links and interfaces with Facebook and social media

Great training tools

LIve support available 24/7

What do you dislike?

Z57 web site pretty good but could be friendlier and easier to use, thus reducing the need to seek support and resorting to training tools.

Should develop and offer more lead generation features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, but you need to discipline yourself to learn and use Z57 frequently

It truly maximizes the ability to capitalize and reach existing contacts and maintains daily posting to realtor's website that is instantly available to contacts and leads/

Z57 Internet Solutions review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Makes my life easier and reaches many of my prospects"

What do you like best?

The crm, the templates I can use for emails. I am sometimes stumped as to what to write. Now I can use templates and tweak as needed.

What do you dislike?

Like the website but slight flustered with some of the options, need to watch more webinars

Also wish there was texting option with text templates

Easy to contact many of my prospects and group them

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Cirilo I.
Cirilo I.

"Efficient platform "

What do you like best?

All in one platform & automation marketing system! Great relevant content on social media feeds.

What do you dislike?

Allow Instagram feeds and create videos.

Social media content and follow up drip campaigns to nurture leads

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Bob C.
Bob C.

"They do get right back to you"

What do you like best?

They handle most of the thing to grow your business in the social circle with the landing pages to get people to respond back with question on your business page.

What do you dislike?

weak training some people can learn from videos they need one on one

Recommendations to others considering the product

great company but need better training because the system is good

doing it the right way to get your name out and asking the right question

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I really like and appreciate the customer service. They are on top of things and always try to help with any issues, professionally and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The automatic posts sometimes are a bit silly. They don't drive people to the website and are irrelevant to my business. They can feel like reaches. Same with some of the emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you are well aware of automated posts and emails if you are planning on using them. Also, if you are looking to drive a ton of traffic to your website, you need to dig deep.

I do use the CRM to communicate with clients.

"Pleasant"

What do you like best?

I love the way that the company updates my business page. Its a great way for clients to see that I am a busy agent.

What do you dislike?

That I dont know other aspects of what Z57 can do for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the product and see what the company has to offer. I am very pleased with Z57 and their support. I had billing issues and they were able to assist me and move right along. I am a happy camper!

I am able to tell clients to visit my business page and not be embarrassed that there isnt much activity

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Kayleen A.
Kayleen A.

"Could use more follow up"

What do you like best?

I liked that my rep was nice. Easy to use but needs more support.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I was just a number and feel that more followup to ensure everything is working as it should. Because I feel that my website and leads are not working properly.

Website and Leads. But I am not generating any leads.

Z57 Internet Solutions review by AHMED A.
AHMED A.

"18 years in business"

What do you like best?

1. listing tools in listing appointment

2. more exposure

3 using IDX

What do you dislike?

There is no View Analytics or

how much exposure y listing is getting on the websites. And how many Impressions/ the number of times listing is shown in search results.

very weak in generating leads

1. listing tools in listing appointment

2. more exposure

3 using IDX

Z57 Internet Solutions review by Administrator

"Love the Automatic Facebook Posting!"

What do you like best?

I love the automatic facebook posting, and the content that they use although not specifically from Wickenburg it still works.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to customize website. No individual property websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great Company. It gives us a lot of exposure for our listings, and saves time by automatically posting the listings to facebook.

We are saving time with the automatic facebook posting

"Z57 Web Site Review"

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up my web site with the help of support people at Z57. It works well and I'm proud to refer clients to it.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I can't get support on the phone as quickly as I would like. Also, the billing was screwed up for a few months, and my web site had a notice on it saying that the payment did not go through even though the correct info was on file with Z57.

I have been able to build a data base of prospective clients through the web site.

User in Real Estate

"Great resources poor training."

What do you like best?

I like the web site. The website provides good detail but is not too user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a way to generate leads as of yet. The website navigation is difficult. The Facebook ads are great but it's not generating leads.

Website and Facebook leads

User in Real Estate

"Great website with lead capture"

What do you like best?

I have been using the system for 5 months now and like the fact that I now get information from prospects who search my site. I also like the auto posting to my Facebook page.

What do you dislike?

As with any lead generation system the weeding through fake numbers/emails.

I enjoy the CRM and auto emails.

Learning about Z57 Internet Solutions?

* We monitor all Z57 Internet Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.