Zaius

Zaius

Do you dream of a better ecommerce marketing platform? Meet B2C CRM.

Work for Zaius?

Learning about Zaius?

Zaius Reviews

Ask Zaius a Question
Showing 14 Zaius reviews
Zaius review by <span>Stephen C.</span>
Stephen C.

"Zaius - a strong ESP for e-commerce with really good customer support"

What do you like best?

Zaius has a great system but the customer service is also pretty amazing. With Email automation, there's always going to be questions on setup, segmenting and testing. Zaius is a great partner in helping clients get to their sales goals. They won't just send you a help desk link and say "good luck". Their account managers focus in on your goals and within lifecycle campaigns, go above and beyond to create innovative campaigns. Thanks to Zaius, we didn't just do standard lifecycle campaigns but got hyper targeted because the collaboration and service level was strong. (often times, you can't do this with email marketing because the complicated emails, you don't have time to figure out)

What do you dislike?

haven't experienced any huge issues. My only gripe is that we spend so much time on email services that we have less bandwidth to delve into their analytics platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

one advantage of Zaius that it has a B2C focus - because the design focus is based on e-Commerce, there's more applicable builds and tools that support online retail marketing.

Email automation and personalization. Customer outreach and retention. Benefits have been our ability to send highly targeted campaigns to addressable audiences thru email. Some pretty advanced segmenting stuff too that I haven't seen on other platforms before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zaius
Zaius review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

"Early adopter, a big fan of the platform, an even bigger fan of the folks who stand behind it."

What do you like best?

I've been a customer since their early days and have seen them grow, which is no surprise. I've found them vastly superior to other "Enterprise" email service providers, like Bronto, Salesforce (Exact Target), Responsys, etc.

What's awesome is Zaius stores everything each site visitor does, whether personally identified or not. So, when the user is finally identified, all their past website interactions are attributed to them and voila, you have rich customer profiles you can market to. And boy, can you market to them.

Fundamentally, if you can dream it, the odds are quite good that YOU (and I literally mean "you, the marketer") can do it on your own. And I/m not talking about cart abandonment or browse abandonment, but MUCH cooler stuff.

For an apparel site, we just started a campaign for customers who …

1) Browsed one apparel brand's products three times in the last 14 days , and...

2) Didn't buy any apparel from that brand in the last 14 days, and...

3) Haven't gotten an email from this campaign (for any other brand) in at least 5 days, and...

4) Haven't gotten any marketing emails from us in 2 days,

Will then get a dynamic email with today’s most popular apparel items from that brand, and with only be the gender of apparel they were looking at!

What other platform can do something like that? None. And how long did it take to build this continuously running campaign, including the responsive creative? A few hours.

Again, if you can dream it, you can probably do it.

What do you dislike?

Because the platform is just a few years old, there are some things that are not in it yet or are still maturing as it gets used by customers.

Having a subscriber center where users can sign up for or unsubscribe from any or all of the campaigns you have is not ready yet, but it is finally coming. Same with a customer API we can get at some of this customer information, but it is on the roadmap. Recommendations were just released, but as a v1 feature, it will need some time to mature. They have a nice WYSIWYG email designer, which has gotten a lot better over the past 18 months, still has some rough edges to it, but they are working on it too.

The best part about having any cons with the product is they really do listen to their customers and I never feel like there is no hope or chance that we will get what we need. And for that, I am grateful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please read the review above. Talk to them, you will not find nicer and more earnest and honest people.

Being able to market the way I want to for my clients. Again, this goes back to the "if you can dream of it, you can do it." And often without help from support. Great for eCommerce companies and we use it omni-channel commerce too. We are going to be using it for a health care client next.

What Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution do you use?

Zaius review by <span>Sona P.</span>
Sona P.

"My review about Zaius"

What do you like best?

I like the graphical representation of data that can be seen using Zaius.. It is, great for getting analytical data across various platforms. I use it the most when trying to see what tasks users perform most often in different web applications that I work on. It also produces intuitive depictions for presenting table in a non-tabular form.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how cumbersome it can be sometimes. They have a lot of information presented in different panels on the screen. I think that if they got rid of some of the clutter, and made tabs for navigation, it would be a bit more user friendly and easier to not get overwhelmed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that depicts analytical data well to end-users or for presentations, I would highly recommend Zaius.

The business problems I am solving with Zaius are user experience for the users using the web applications my company owns, as well as the need to keep certain features or entire web applications. By using the different analytical methods and presenting the data to VPs in the company, we are able to better foresee the need for new features or the need to change features.

Zaius review by <span>Collin H.</span>
Collin H.

"Effective Email ESP & Analytics "

What do you like best?

The tech is awesome, the Zaius Team rocks! I was happy to find a solution that went well beyond my current Email provider's capabilities that fit my budget. The support from the Zaius crew was really what stood out, they offered meaningful support and strategic guidance as we created new marketing campaigns from scratch. Our emails looked more polished and we are able to send out the right messages at the right time rather than the batch & blast strategy we were doing before.

The email builder that is built-in is super easy to use, and allowed me to create full email campaigns without having to know HTML. There are so many ESP's out there to choose from, and I feel I vetted most of them before deciding on Zaius and couldn't have been happier with the decision. I love that I am able to use Zaius to get a view into all of my sites and brick and mortar locations, and because of that we were able to identify opportunities and act on them easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a built in subscription center where users could modify the frequency of mail (but I hear it was being considered as another potential enhancement).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choosing a new ESP is challenging, and while I encourage you to do your due diligence to find the right mix of features that will work for your business. I vetted over 20 companies in 9 months before ultimately deciding on Zaius so I have seen just about everything, and you will always have to compromise on something- but what pushed me to choose Zaius was the team. I took a leap of faith considering how "new" they were when we signed, but every team member I have worked with has been exceptional and helpful. The technology is great and they are always working on improvements (The new Web Push feature is awesome!) and easy to use, it will allow a marketer to begin creating campaigns day 1.

Of all the ESP's I considered, Zaius checked the most boxes and with terms and price that was reasonable. We ended up saving money and getting an upgrade from our old provider, and we also got a great vendor partner who is really engaged and has added value to our business.

I completely replaced my ESP, so I am using Zaius for all of my email marketing, including newsletters, batch and blast campaigns, and lots of automated campaigns such as Abandon Cart, Abandon Browse, Price Drop Alert, Back in Stock, suggested products.

We also use the audience builder to export target audiences we can use on Facebook and google for improved targeting and better ROI on ad campaigns.

We have seen a big lift in deliverability and list growth since switching to Zaius. It is also much easier to attribute sales to Email (or other channels) as you can really dive into each individual user and see their behavior onsite and how they interact with your messaging.

I love doing testing with Zaius because testing variations beyond just subject line and content is EASY to do! Zaius has allowed us to develop and tell our brand story much more effectively.

Zaius review by <span>Keiron M.</span>
Keiron M.

"Powerful behavioral analytics and campaign management for B2C CRM"

What do you like best?

Flexible UI that allows complex analysis of our event stream data. We love the attribution modeling and funnels. It's great to be able to take our behavioral insights and use them within Zaius to drive campaigns to reach our customers. They have a full set of APIs through which we can access all our data and reports, making it easy to integrate Zaius with other tools.

What do you dislike?

Since it's so powerful it does mean it can take a bit to understand the building blocks used to generate different reports.

Since it's so powerful, it can take a newbie a bit of time to understand the building blocks needed to generate their own reports.

Zaius review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Not Enough Pre-built reports, but has lot of useful features"

What do you like best?

I had been using Zaius for the last 8 months. The tool is very powerful and if you are a data geek, you will love it. Since it has lot of features I needed some help in setting up reports. This is a great platform if you have multiple sites/ brands as you can get a whole customer view and how they interact with each channel. This tool helps us drive incremental revenue with truly personalized emails. Customer service is outstanding .

What do you dislike?

The only drawback would be that we spend so much time on developing email that it's been difficult to carve time for the advanced reporting capabilities of Zaius. It would have been good to have extensive reporting templates for quicker and easier use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A wonderful too with lot of features. Worth Investing

Have access to a tremendous amount of data that I'd typically need tech support to help pull. Now I am enabled to make decisions and iterate on leanings very quickly. I was able to increase email revenue substantially and develop better customer retention practices with life cycle emails.

Zaius review by <span>Kenny S.</span>
Kenny S.

"Flexible tool for personalized marketing delivered 3x ROI compared to other ESPs"

What do you like best?

Its very flexible, meaning you can create segments and campaigns that are as complex and nuanced as your business.

What do you dislike?

Because of the flexibility, some parts of the tool are hard to understand, but the great customer support and continually improving documentation make this less and less of an issue.

We have been able to segment and personalize our communications in nuanced ways that were not possible with previous tools.

Zaius review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.

"Best tool for marketing there is"

What do you like best?

It allows me to see the metrics of marketing. I can tell who's buying, how much, are they repeat customers, etc and it's so easy to use that anyone could figure it out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of actually, like not even one thing wrong with it. It's excellent overall

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Zaius because of how simple it makes marketing, you can see all the data and metrics in one place

The marketing side of our business is really helped with Zaius by allowing us to see our customer base with analytical reports

Zaius review by <span>Jonathon R.</span>
Jonathon R.

"I'm So Glad I Found Zaius"

What do you like best?

Automated Aspects and Segmentation Are Sophisticated, Design Features Are Nice, Customer Support is Great, Price is Reasonable, Data Importing is Easy

What do you dislike?

I wish they offered text / sms alert functionality but they said they are working on this.

Able to automate emails to our customers and get necessary reporting to run our business.

Zaius review by <span>Derek W.</span>
Derek W.

"Results may vary"

What do you like best?

We used it for our customer loyalty program. It was really easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It's no longer free. :( But they have adding a lot more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had the free version. The paid might be completely different.

Customer Loyalty Program

Zaius review by <span>Sal R.</span>
Sal R.

"Great CRM for B2C Marketers "

What do you like best?

I loved the multi-channel marketing automation in addition to the cross-channel attribution.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the personalization was too on point

We solved a lot of issues with the automated real-time, behaviorally-triggered messages.

Zaius review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Very well laid out program and simple to navigate and has on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The program freezes quite often, not sure if it’s a software issue or something on my network.

The ease of sharing my ideas with other employees and making sure they understand what I have done.

Zaius review by Administrator

"Very Insightful Tool"

What do you like best?

The price was decent and the customer Service was outstanding!

What do you dislike?

It was somewhat difficult to figure out different parts of this software. However, when you got the hang of it, it was very insightful.

Our e-mail marketing was 1000 times easier when using it

Zaius review by User

"Great Functionality for Growth Marketing"

What do you like best?

Easy to delineate campaigns and actions.

What do you dislike?

Challenging to upload lists and data. Even when properly formatted, data often times gets rejected and needs CS intervention.

New product awareness and growth.

Learn more about Zaius

Zaius Videos

Learning about Zaius?

* We monitor all Zaius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.