Zapier

Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, and Gmail). Connect hundreds of best-in-breed SaaS apps.

Work for Zapier?

Learning about Zapier?

Zapier Reviews

Showing 308 Zapier reviews
Zapier review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Zapier makes me happier!"

What do you like best?

I love that when all else fails with a customization or integration, I know that Zapier has my back! I've been able to link different services in extremely customized ways. I have been able to slowly learn how to perform more complicated "zaps" as my time allows, and customer support has always been top notch, responding quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. My only problems have been with the users of the services that I have linked to Zapier, not Zapier themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some training and get to know the really intricate things you can accomplish with Zapier! They have a really good knowledge base, and things that you think aren't even possible most likely ARE possible.

I am able to filter out very specific transactions and report them several ways in different platforms. For example, an online order from Shopify can be "zapped" to both Salesforce AND an outside vendor's inventory spreadsheet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zapier
Zapier review by Alex O.
Alex O.

"So Many Possibilities. So Little Customer Service."

What do you like best?

There is a Zap for everything, which makes workarounds a breeze. I don't even sweat the integration of platforms anymore - I know there's a Zap for that.

What do you dislike?

The customer service. It is simply atrocious. I have a couple of issues now with Zaps not quite working as they should, so I opted to contact them for support. Despite their claim of a maximum wait time of 24 hours - I've never even received a response. The first time I gave them a free pass, brushing it off as a missed email or an ill employee. But then when it happened again and again, I knew that they just couldn't be bothered to help. And unfortunately, now I think twice before using Zapier. For anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't ask for help. You won't get it.

Integrations and automations of deals, tasks, actions.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Zapier review by Madeline H.
Madeline H.

"Zapier integrates extremely easily with a vast amount of applications"

What do you like best?

I love Zapier for many reasons. It integrates extremely easily with other websites and applications I use. I do online marketing and I greatly rely on Zapier. I like that there are endless options of applications you cant create zaps with... so if you need to switch applications, you do not have to worry at all about Zapier not being able to easily integrate with the new app.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike about Zapier. Everything works smoothly and great. The only problem I have noticed is that it sometimes thinks my zaps are not delivering, when they are. But that is no big deal to me, personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It is extremely worth it and will save you hours and hours of hassle.

I am "connecting the dots" between all the applications I use for my marketing business. It removes the manual labor and stress from me. It increases my work flow and I never run into any issues like other applications.

Zapier review by Sam A.
Sam A.

"The benchmark for easy automation"

What do you like best?

Zapier integrates with most of the tools that we use, making it an ideal middle-man to automate many of our processes.

The tool itself has a relatively easy learning curve, and you'll be able to automate practically instantly when you start using it.

It takes a whole lot of admin off our plate so we can focus on actually finding more ways to grow our business.

The support staff are also great, they reply in reasonable time and can usually point you to the right solution for most of your problems.

What do you dislike?

Some tools/apps that we use are missing from Zapier's portfolio, but it still has quite a large range of apps to choose from.

Other automation tools have a greater degree of functionality, and I hope Zapier catches up to them soon, because their ease-of-use is still on the high end of the scale.

Also wish there was more guidance from Zapier (or the community) on how to increase the efficiency of the zaps themselves; theres alot of content on how to imrpove business efficiency, quite often find ourselves stretching the limit on tasks.

Reducing the amount of administrative tasks we do on a daily basis.

Zapier review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"The best alternative to custom integrations."

What do you like best?

Zapier is easily one of my favorite SaaS products on the market. It's full of amazing hidden features that make automating small tasks super simple. My team uses it to connect different SaaS products together and pass data to automate things.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Zapier. There are a few integrations that I would like them to spend more time on, but their library is so big, that I can't complain too much.

Specifically, we use Infusinonsoft quite a bit and it would be nice to have a few more integration options with that product, but what they have is a great start and fits most of our needs right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, no additional recommendations.

It's impossible to name everything I've used Zapier for because there are so many different uses, but here are a few examples:

- Integrating my CRM with my project management tool, so that when I get new customers, projects are automatically created.

- Automatically creating Google contacts for new leads off my website

- Auto-updating Google sheets with on-going survey data

- Parsing lead data from emails and adding them to my CRM automtically

Zapier review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"Excellent integrator at a great price point"

What do you like best?

Zapier acts kind of like a force multiplier for your different pieces of software that don't natively communicate with each other allowing you to extract more functionality for your dollar. Getting your SurveyMonkey form emailed to you is nice, but having that survey generated into a formatted ticket in your Helpdesk system is the icing on the cake!

So far we've been using the free plan and have yet to run into the 5 Zap/Month cap. The next tier up quadruples that amount for less than $20 a month, so it's an excellent value for the functionality you gain from it!

What do you dislike?

There can be quite a bit of back and forth, trial and error when you're setting up your Zaps. I would suggest setting aside some time where you won't be interrupted when you're creating or editing your Zap because it can take a decent amount of time to get everything to appear formatted exactly the way you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free plan which allows you to create up to 5 Zaps and run 100 tasks a month, so it's certainly worth giving it a try to see if it can make some of your work processes more seamless.

We typically use Zapier as a way to turn our SurveyMonkey responses into formatted tickets in our FreshService helpdesk. This provides us with clear, consistent results and makes the entire process rather seamless. I can see our SCADA team wanting to flesh this out more in the future to integrate their Jira instance with our FreshService helpdesk.

Zapier review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Excellent API tool"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I build zaps in a few minutes that will permanently automate a process.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't link to everything yet. Sometimes it's difficult to find or sort out the existing automations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The point of zapier is to link two systems together, so you need to have a pair of systems in mind to get started, though sometimes it can be useful in looping back into the same system. It links to common platforms like Facebook and Gmail, so those are a good place to start. Or if you have a tool, you like but which doesn't do everything you need, see if it's linked to Zapier, and then search their system for a tool to meet your outstyanding needs.

First it was just to link our business process software with a document population piece; but now we use it for reporting, to automate business process, to generate alerts, and red-flags.

Zapier review by Yiannis P.
Yiannis P.

"Great push based automation - with scope to code your own"

What do you like best?

In terms of basic push based automation (ie get a row from Google Sheets into Slack) it's great -- if slightly limited on the individual actions as these are defined by the product APIs used.

With 1000+ connectors, you can generally get data in and out without much hassle. Having a Zapier integration has become one of the main requirements when selecting suppliers for clients.

What do you dislike?

Very few - some limitations on which data sources can be extracted from which products/platforms. But that's a limitation of the products rather than Zapier.

Would love to see sync connectors which keep multiple data-sets consistent with one another over time. Though there are other automation platforms which meet that need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Map out your workflows and integrations, making manual changes and re-testing due to lack of planning is time consuming.

Getting small volumes of fast moving data between programs.

Zapier review by Myles S.
Myles S.

"Zapier is God's gift to marketers who want to create complex APIs but can't code"

What do you like best?

I am a Marketing Manager at my company and I rely on Zapier to automate complex and repetitive tasks between our Marketing Automation platform, SharpSpring, and pretty much any app under the sun. I consider it my swiss-army knife and use it to "make the magic happen".

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the platform. It's super intuitive and allows anyone to connect apps in a few minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the apps that you want to connect are actually supported by Zapier. They have a huge list that is growing all of the time, but occasionally they do not support specific apps. If it appears that Zapier does not have support for any particular app, I would recommend contacting the support team at the company directly to double check. Sometimes app integrations are in beta and do not appear on the main list.

I use Zapier to send and receive lead data to 3rd parties, automate reporting, automate our demo scheduling process, post Slack messages, notify me of behaviors in other apps. It allows one person to accomplish what would normally only be possible by hiring a developer.

Zapier review by Kai C.
Kai C.

"Endlessly useful"

What do you like best?

Speeds up a lot of more complex requirements we have in the marketing team by enabling us to build more integrations ourselves without having to wait for development or external resources.

Really love the new Zapier internal apps like formatter and filters - makes zaps almost function like little computer programs.

What do you dislike?

Not much really - only issue we find is that some partners have less complete integrations than others, so sometimes you can't build things out quite as you expect.

One thing I do wish we could have is the ability to make different branches to a zap (ie rather than a filter just saying continue/stop if we could send down different paths based on a filter)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and get started! It's almost addictive, once you start, you'll find all sorts of things you'd like to automate!

Integrating systems across different parts of the business. The integration work would normally take a lot longer and cost a lot more if we didn't have access to Zapier.

Zapier review by Tami Osmer M.
Tami Osmer M.

"Timesaving and simple automation"

What do you like best?

I love how Zapier takes different programs and ties them together, creating smooth workflows and interactions that would otherwise require several steps to accomplish, thus saving TONS of time.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that some programs I use have not yet been included in the huge list of Zapier programs. I'm not too concerned, though because at the rate they add new programs, it's only a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the free account!

Running an international events calendar website requires a lot of cogs to turn to stay current. With Zapier, I add events to an Airtable base, and those events automatically get added to the main calendar, from which other calendars pull the info to put onto our website. When others submit events, Zapier sends them a nice email thanking them, and then adds the event to our Airtable database, which then moves it elsewhere appropriately. It saves me HOURS every day!

Zapier review by Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.

"APIs for the rest of us"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Zapier makes connecting my apps and share data between them without needing a lot of technical expertise.

What do you dislike?

Setting up zaps can be a bit difficult. Understandable due to the potential complexity of the apps involved and desired outcomes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier's a great product that's always growing to include more apps and features. Their support is second to none. I'm willing to bet that just about every business could really benefit from their product. It really does get the busy work out of the way so you can focus on the work that's most important to you.

Zapier connects our lead gen forms (Sumo) with our CRM (Salesforce). Our sales team wasn't interested in manually creating leads from our form submissions, so Zapier has saved them crucial time and effort.

Zapier review by Benjy U.
Benjy U.

"Great Solution for Sharing and Compiling Form Submissions"

What do you like best?

We use Zapier primarily for compiling and sharing form submissions from users of our products into Google Sheets. I like how easy it is to use and compile information. We literally use Zapier every day across many departments. It does what we need.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit of a learning curve. If you're not familiar, it might take a little while to get used to using it, as it's not something normal people use regularly. Only a few of our staff know how to use it efficiently. For example, you need some background knowledge about how columns sync with Zaps in Google Sheets, and if you change anything slightly, it will delete information. But this shouldn't scare anyone. It's really a good solution that we use all the time. Just make sure you have people that know what they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend that you don't have too many people in your organization using Zapier. It could complex things if too many people are using it. Limit to just a few knowledgeable people that know the basics. But it's not hard to learn and get started. Definitely a must-use solution for most organizations out there.

We were looking for a way that all of our staff and customers can view public information without giving them too much login credentials. Zapier has helped us transfer information instantly without having to give to much info to the public.

Zapier review by Maciek P.
Maciek P.

"Very Useful tool for Automating Data Flow in Real Time"

What do you like best?

Zapier is a very useful tool I use in my daily work flows. The thing I like about it the most is the Gsheets integration and how that connects to other marketing or CRM platforms. I use various channels for lead generation and acquisition, and if something doest not talk to another, there is always a Zap for it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. However, with anything, as many zap combinations as there are, there is always one of two that is missing. I was unable to get Zapier to create a workaround for a LinkedIN leads campaign into Hubspot, but I have a feeling that the actual limitation was on Hubspot's end.

It has a array of integrations allowing data to flow freely, and we use Zapier as much as possible. A few workflows include 1) Facebook leads to GSheets, Clearbit enrichment, then zapped into Hubspot with Clearbit data parameters 2) Notifications of G2Crowd reviews into Slack 3) New lead notifications from multiple forms in Facebook into Slack. 4) Woopra to SalesForce Leads. It is full of amazing features that make automating small tasks a breeze.

Zapier review by Maxim O.
Maxim O.

"Good online service for clue anything Any data with any data"

What do you like best?

Can do triggers with time or specific data.

Integrates hundreds of applications with each other.

There are several formats of data (numbers, string, time) and there are simple math with the data.

Integrates with popular CRM services, with popular Gmail system, with online Spreadsheets like Airtable and Google spreadsheets, with any system through callbacks.

Clear politics of action cost. And there is a free plan with several limitations.

What do you dislike?

Very small steps of tuning. Cant do smart rules in one step.

Only 2 weeks of trial period of doing 3 or more steps in the actions. So cant test complicated systems with free of charge. And cant do most of integrations with free 2 step action. Difficult to copy - paste actions. Not comfortable if need data between actions - need done many test actions and call many test triggers for first tuning or for do small change in the architecture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a smart research of price before creating architecture of your system. Calculate step-costs now and in the future of your API-callbacks. Also if use small cost of actions but difficult architecture, you will need more time for change and support your system, so need to find balance for useful implementing.

Integrate CRM systems with notification systems.

Integrate Mail with automate Telegram bot systems (flowxo).

Integrate CRM with Telegram bots through API callbacks.

Easy to set-up the first run of integration and easy to do than more complicate and smart system.

Zapier review by Stephan H.
Stephan H.

"Powerful platform, more powerful partnership"

What do you like best?

Two things stand out to me: first, the built-in Zapier apps are fantastic. They bridge the gap between applications that wouldn't intuitively work together, and give you tools to optimize how Zapier fits into your own technology stack.

Second is the customer support team. In a word, they're incredible. They love solving problems so look to them for consultative guidance not just tech support. Their Teams structure is moving in the right direction for agency-style accounts, and they are very open to feedback. It definitely feels like a partnership.

What do you dislike?

When you need to connect an account that someone else owns (a client's Facebook account, for example), the experience is a bit awkward. This is really no fault of Zapier per se, it's an appropriate security restriction on the part of these apps. But because of the way we use Zapier (we manage zaps on behalf of our customers), it means passing keyboard/mouse controls over to them so they can log into their accounts on our computers. I'm sure there are other ways to do this, like inviting them to our team account, but the goal of automation (and Zapier) is to be invisible, so that isn't optimal.

Other than that, I'd love a more robust reporting interface to see how my 200+ zaps are performing, if there are error trends, etc.

We have an app in Zapier for our employee advocacy platform, Bambu by Sprout Social. At first it simply helped us close a competitive gap. But as we learned more about what "integration" really meant to our customers, and experimented with different kinds of zaps, Zapier has given our solutions team the ability to educate prospects and customers about how to think a little bigger than their initial integration need.

So now we've closed a competitive gap AND become a more trusted vendor by way of expertise, which obviously has helped us close more business.

Zapier review by Kelly G.
Kelly G.

"Great tool for automation"

What do you like best?

I think the user interface is great. If you're new to Zapier, it's pretty straight forward to figure out how it works from the website. The interface also makes it very quick to search for applications of interest. Time to create your first Zap is just a few minutes. I generally set mine up for website forms and other tasks that I'd like to automate. Zapier walks you through the process pretty well, although I advise running a few tests to make sure you've not only got the Zap working, but also that the information you receive at the endpoint is in the format you want.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Zaps stop working even if you haven't changed anything (that you can think of). That's happened to me twice. More customization would also be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not already using it, you should definitely check Zapier out - stat. Easy time saver headed your way. The amount of things you can automate using Zaps is pretty amazing - once you realize this, you won't believe it took you so long before.

Automation baby.

Zapier review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Zapier is the Ultimate Connection"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zapier is that it connects just about any application ti any other application, and when you use a lot of automation like I do, that is essential.

With Zapier I can connect Facebook Lead ads, forms on my landing pages, chat transcripts, and more directly to my automation platform. From there I can initiate campaigns of all kinds.

The key is being able to get collected contact information into the system and organize it for use in automation. This is where Zapier plays a critical role. By connecting to so many different APIs, it allows me to assemble all of the necessary data from ads, opt-in forms, and chat applications into one place.

Another thing that I love about Zapier is that it is very affordable. The price I pay for practically universal integration is more then reasonable.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Zapier. It's simple, it's efficient, and it's affordable. The only thing I would change about it is to add more integrations.

It would be nice to have more integrations within the recruiting industry such as connections between job boards and popular ATS systems.

Ultimately I look for Zapier to provide more integrations to social media and big data analytics applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use separate web-based services for things like chat, email marketing, landing pages, etc., I highly recommend using Zapier to connect all of your data.

It's easy to use, affordable, and it will make your life so much easier.

Zapier is my all-in-one solution for assembling contact data into my automation platform. It has allowed me to collect customer data from many channels and bring it all into one CRM, one Email Automation System, one Sales Manager, and one Analytics Solution. This way, even though my information comes from multiple sources, my automation campaigns all run from a central source.

Zapier review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"So easy a dummy could do it… oh wait, thats me."

What do you like best?

Deep integrations that don't require a developers background. As a creative director Im more of a visual person and dont get into API functionality, but Zapier made it easy and dare I say a bit fun to do.

What do you dislike?

Can get costly fast… We are a small shop and need to police every dime, we did have to put a few of our automation wants and needs on hold with Zapier and look for other alternatives, although nothing we have came across was as easy and intuitive to use.

We use Basecamp 3 and its still a little limited as to automations and connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a budget allocate for the automations… once you see the power of them you will be bummed if you cannot implement.

Our major want was to connect our billing/invoicing, time keeping and project management programs together.

Zapier review by Adam F.
Adam F.

"Workflow automation for almost every need"

What do you like best?

Zapier is like the Swiss Army knife of the web. Whenever I need to streamline workflows or have apps place nice with each other, I can always count on Zapier for a solution. From marketing automation at work to personal zaps for day-to-day tasks, I've used Zapier for various needs across the board.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not think of anything I dislike. Every once and a while, a desired integration isn't always available out of the box. This is typically a limitation from the provider's API and not Zapier fault. But there are almost always workarounds to get the task(s) done.

Data synchronization between marketing and sales automation tools. Communicating important events across various chat channels like when leads come in or trials convert. Having dozens of apps talk to each other saves previous hours every month.

Zapier review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Very helpful, flexible, and easy-to-use tool"

What do you like best?

Zapier integrates with what seems like almost every existing software, and creates bridges or links to automate functions between them. Its simple interface is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I honestly would be reaching to find something to complain about. Maybe the only thing for our application is the fact that the free tier isn't quite enough for our needs, and the lowest paid tier is extreme overkill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure they even have any competitors to compare to, but Zapier does a great job with their product and support, and their email newsletter is even great.

We are using Zapier to automate the transfer of names and email addresses we collect from the signup form on the digital edition of our magazine, which is hosted on the Joomag platform, to our MailChimp email database.

Zapier review by User

"Powerful, if you have ideas to use it"

What do you like best?

It has a reaaaally wide arrange of apps to connect, and adding this to the capability of having multiple-steps zaps (tasks), you can go really crazy on automating your tasks or creating new awesome functionalities in the apps you already use. The thing is, it always depends on your needs. I find that most of the times, a company could find workarounds or sacrifice a bit of automation without regretting not using Zapier.

What do you dislike?

While it's easy to use, one can feel that is more oriented to intermediate-advanced users, which can scare some people away. I think this could be solved only with some UX/UI changes. Also, there are some really popular apps that are Premium (that means, you've to be a paying customer in order to use them in Zapier). While I understand that it's a business and they have to make money, I think that, taking into account their popularity, to me, making them Premium looks more like a trick than a logical requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check all the available integrations to know what Zapier is capable of, then you will get some ideas on what to use it for.

We created new functionalities by connecting two apps and thus avoiding using the time of our developers.

Zapier review by Jamie D.
Jamie D.

"One of the best tools for automated workflows"

What do you like best?

Integrates with so many different online services/tools. Creating and managing workflows is easy compared to the competition. Has the tightest integration with Typeform that I can find. Supports two-factor authentication for added account security.

What do you dislike?

A connected account may require you to re-authenticate after a period of time and no notification is received from Zapier telling you to do so. This may be limited to the one connection that I experienced this with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my search of the best online automation tool, I trialed over 10 different services. Zapier was the most complete tool and was one of the easiest to use. They were the only one that fully integrated with all of the API options of another service that we use. The cost is also reasonable.

Zapier has allowed us to create automated workflows with other online services that we use for training. This allowed us to save $30k in LMS fees. We have created an online training and quizzing tool by connecting a couple of online services and it is all automated by Zapier.

Zapier review by Kris L.
Kris L.

"Must Have Tool! Integrations Made Easy"

What do you like best?

You are able to connect to so many CRM's that it makes automating tasks and processes simple. The GUI is simple and easy to use. This product takes so much of the complicated work out of integrating different software's to each other without having to use a developer for everything!

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to determine the issues that are causing failures at times. Their is currently only email support and no phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product. Great features and great support.

Zapier helps us integrate our software will all of the primary and even lesser know CRM systems and task management products. Zapier also assists in creating multiple process threads from one interactions by serving as a filter and the ability to create multiple step zaps.

Zapier review by Kyle G.
Kyle G.

"Makes Me Look Like a Wizard"

What do you like best?

Zapier seems to work hard to integrate any and all API's that they can get their hands on. I love not having to go to a true developer to make certain tasks and workflows. Almost every program that we use is in Zapier's menu, and allows me to be the mastermind behind the API calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you run into cases where you find the program you want, but not the action or trigger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth every penny, especially if you play any operations role in the company. It makes me able to automate so many tasks that I look like a powerhouse, when really Zapier is my secret weapon. In my current role, I am marketing ops and automation, and Zapier really does the job so that I can always answer yes to the common question of "can we automate....?"

If we have any two softwares that won't natively integrate into one another, Zapier is there to save the day! This also works great if you're looking to monitor certain systems and want emails or messages to be sent to certain people upon certain events. I also have used it to keep transparency within the company and even celebrate wins.

Zapier review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Automation Makes Life Easy"

What do you like best?

Setting up zaps is extremely easy, as long as you have the access you need.

What do you dislike?

Certain documentation could be better during setup, especially when it comes to connecting tools like Facebook, where there are various levels of access and certain ones are required for zaps to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just check out the list of zaps available and compare it to the tools you use. If you've got even just a handful, Zapier be very beneficial to automate some of the mundane moving of info from one place to another.

We run a lot of lead gen ads on Facebook. By default, you have to export leads before they expire, but Zapier allows us to send those directly to tools like Mailchimp for immediate marketing.

Zapier review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Zapier is a great solution!"

What do you like best?

I like that it will connect directly to my Facebook ads and deliver them seamlessly into my CRM system.

What do you dislike?

Some known CRMs will not connect to Zapier. We also create landing pages, but Instapage will not connect to Zapier either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're using a CRM system that is supported by the platform before using. With that said, Zapier has been slowly adding more CRMs that they connect with.

We're solving a problem our clients were having where they'd have to download Facebook leads into an Excel spreadsheet and then upload them into their CRM. With Zapier, it connects your ads, not matter how many are running, directly to your CRM making life easier and saving you loads of time.

Zapier review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"Awesome experience using Zapier "

What do you like best?

Im in the marketing business and with all the softwares available on the market today is so hard to keep track of leads, support, mailing and publishing to social media. Zapier has helped me in a few minutes to automate the whole process making it easy to have the information where we need it without doing extra work. I enjoy a lot the integration with slack as I know whats happening every moment in easy notifications.

What do you dislike?

The starting plan is at at a good cost but includes ver little calls to the API, upgrading to the next package gives a lot more of calls to API but would like an intermediate to both the starting and medium plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period, it works great to learn the tool and see if it matches your needs. You will definitly love it if you use multiple tools or SAAS. Promise it will make your life much easier

All the automation process of marketing, starting in lead landing page generation from going to mail providers, sheets, crm and slack notifications. The time you save is amazing , also havin the information you need on a easy access is great for me. If it was not for zapier we would need to hire at least one person to do all of this process day by day

Zapier review by Angelo P.
Angelo P.

"I don't know how business used to get done"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to sync up many services. I don't have to have codey code language skills either!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing bad to say, though I suppose if they were to improve it could be in the intelligence of their email parser. We frequently have to retrain it to read a pretty standardized email format to reroute incoming voicemails.

It automates voicemails to students who don't answer our phone calls that our auto dialer can't detect an answering machine for. It also does this for students interested in a particular country. It creates connections to our lead capture forms so that we have a Google sheets redundancy built in. It helps do data entry by parsing emails. It basically makes life so much easier.

Zapier review by Danny R.
Danny R.

"Zapier is a the best service for automation "

What do you like best?

Zapier's ease of use is far and away one of its best features. For somebody like myself who doesn't have an extensive coding background, messing around with APIs is a daunting task and Zapier lets me seamlessly integrate multiple systems to get what I need to get done, done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm not able to do what I think I _should_ be able to do with a given app, but that's less a Zapier issue than it's what's available through the third party's API.

I've used Zapier to create what are essentially slackbots tying multiple systems together. I've used it to pull in Salesforce data, Chatter data, and Twitter data into my company's #Sales channel on Slack so everybody's on the same page when deals close, etc.

Zapier review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Shut off our zap without warning - data lost"

What do you like best?

Product seems to work great when it runs. For the most part, helpful and intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

We signed up for a trial which has 'unlimited' tasks for 2 weeks. We 'ran out' of those 'unlimited' tasks in 4 days.

We were already planning on upgrading to their infrastructure plan, and would have even been happy had they let us know 'hey, you're using more than we consider fair for our free trial' ... however, without warning, we just got an email that said "Your zap hit its limit" and it had been turned off.

Upon logging in, it still shows that we have 'unlimited' tasks remaining. However, the zap had stopped and (after confirming with support) the data lost in the interim was completely gone.

We immediately upgraded to their $300+/mo plan, which were were already looking to do. I emailed support asking 1. why on earth didn't we get a warning and 2. can we recover the data 3. in what planet is 'unlimited' equal to 10,000 tasks?

(as an aside - initially the upgrade page did not work after trying several different browsers)

Customer support was not helpful nor very apologetic. I'm not primarily frustrated with the agent, so much as the bad policies + combined with a not overly apologetic attitude about them. We were happy to pay in this case, and even for their highest publicly listed plan - and at this point we were a paying customer - and did not get the vibe that Zapier saw any issues with what happened. "Bad news" is what it was described as, not "our mistake."

I realize they're the main player on the block for non-enterprise integrations and the product looks to work amazing - but you've got to own these processes better if you expect large businesses to trust you. However, I get the feeling they're not really that interested in fixing the issue as most of their clients are small businesses who 1. can suffer downtime and 2. can drop Zapier without hurting Zapier much. Bummer. Hope they are a little more honest and customer friendly moving forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be forewarned that if downtime and data loss matter, Zapier support may or may not care. In our case, they didn't own the issue nor their lack of honesty with limits or failure to communicate about our upcoming shutoff.

We are collecting some specific data from Shopify into a Google Sheet in realtime.

Zapier review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Simple for a non coder"

What do you like best?

They already have pre built API or "Zaps" as they call them. so you don't have to go through the extra steps of hiring a coder if you just need something simple. You pay per usage which is also nice. Plus they have many of the popular API's already built saving a lot of time in the process.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could edit some of the zaps in more details, you may be able to do that but since I am not a coder it will take me some time to figure it out, but since I use more basic zaps its not that big of a deal for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since Zapier has a free plan I would start with just a few Zaps, use API's that are needed but won't impact your business a lot if you are worried about getting started. That way you can see how the system works as well as get to know the Zapier system relatively quickly.

I am using Zapier to connect between my gsuite contacts and my Active Campaign email marketing program and CRM. Initially I used the Active Campaign chrome extension but noticed that is was duplicating contact information in the CRM and used Zapier to update the contacts versus creating a new contact. It took about 15 minutes to get up and running. I uploaded a screenshot of when I just started using Zapier.

Zapier review by Daphna G.
Daphna G.

"Super Useful - The Possibilities Are Endless!"

What do you like best?

So easy to work with, and connects to almost every software we use. Honestly, Zapier is indispensable.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone on our team finds it easy to work with. A more accessible or drag-and-drop interface would be handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely open an account and make a few zaps to try it out. If your zaps send messages/create tasks or content, I would recommend including some sort of "generated by zap" note so other people in the company know where the information is coming from.

Zapier helps us integrate our cloud-based software and also automate common actions. It's saved us a lot of time, and helped us reduce manual data entry.

Zapier review by Rajiv C.
Rajiv C.

"Fantastic App for Connecting our Marketing ecosystem"

What do you like best?

It integrates with pretty much any software that I can think of. This allows all of our marketing tools to speak to each other seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be delays while firing workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small marketing stack with various disjointed apps, i highly recommend subscribing to this solution. It's cost-effective, and does wonders to connect your apps.

Marketing automation is made possible thru this system. We do a lot of webinars and online sessions for clients using the Zoom platform. Using Zapier, we integrate the Zoom webinar sign-up experience from InstaPage and Wordpress directly thru Zoom and into Salesforce, making it a seamless experience for our users and our sales team.

Zapier review by Jonas S.
Jonas S.

"I'm using email zaps to send information from our website to hubspot"

What do you like best?

Is easy to use and manage. The configuration is clear and straight forward.

My use is very restrict, but there are hundreds of apps possible to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. My use is very limited to send emails to create a zap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to setup and deliver what I need. If there is a in house development team and the integration has a good API implementation, maybe it worth to implement the integration without using it to handle more use cases and possible exceptions.

Every time my system sends and email to me notifying me about a new trial or member submission another email is sent to zapier to add the user to our CRM.

Zapier review by Carson M.
Carson M.

"My Favorite Piece Of Automation Technology"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable it all is... And it is becoming more and more useful as more and more providers connect to Zapier. I have been able to connect nearly every client, regardless of their CRM, to Zapier. That's something I couldn't imagine 5 years ago. I've convinced 7 business to integrate Zapier into their workflows, saving them all thousands of hours each year.

What do you dislike?

The cost... I mainly use Zapier for Facebook Ads automation, and if I'm fully transparent, it seems a little steep. That said, compared to other products in the market for this solution, it's actually fairly reasonable. There really isn't much besides the cost that truly frustrates me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It can only help!

Getting our clients their leads in a timely manner. Less than 5 minutes from lead submission on Facebook, to email hitting CRM.

Zapier review by Diana K.
Diana K.

"Makes integrating separate tools a lot easier"

What do you like best?

I find that zapier keeps on upgrading and optimizing their API features to a level where we can rely that we can always get a better service.

Zapier integrates with a big number of services that otherwise haven't created a direct API connection.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integrations are limited but zapier's own tools like Formatter and Parser can fix a lot of issues.

I find the limitations when using Zapier come mainly from the tools you're connecting - you need to make sure you don't get trapped in infinite update loops.

I use Zapier to connect Ontraport to other third-party sales and business tools.

Sometimes Zapier is the only (reliable) solution on the market.

Zapier review by Ann M.
Ann M.

"Potential to be very effective"

What do you like best?

I needed a solution for automatically posting my weekly newsletters to my business website, as there wasn't existing integration that worked smoothly. And in general, I am a big fan of systems--I'd rather spend my time serving my customers and developing my business than doing repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

The specific thing that Zapier does for me, it does reliably. I just don't use many of the programs it can work with. Clearly, for someone who did, the potential time savings is huge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's no reason not to look at suggested tasks--one you identify programs you use, Zapier can suggest ways it might help you.

Zapier frees up time that I can put to creative use.

Zapier review by Administrator

"Great for beginners and advanced users, but gets expensive"

What do you like best?

Zapier is incredibly flexible and supports a ton of apps. It makes using API's a breeze for people who don't have any programming experience. One feature that I utilize a lot are the Zapier apps such as webhook, code, and filter. This allows for some advanced functionality not available when you use the basic zaps for each app. An example of a Zapier app is the webhook app, you're able to catch data posted to a Zapier URL and then process it and do whatever you want with it. It's incredibly flexible. You're also able to write custom code using the code app in Zapier, and so far I've been able to do anything I wanted with it.

What do you dislike?

Zapier gets expensive and it feels like they nickel and dime you for everything. For example, the filter app counts as a zap even though it's incredibly simple in complexity.

The code app is kinda in the baby stages where it's really hard to debug and edit in the in-browser editor. But honestly, if you're writing custom code you might as well not use Zapier at this point since it defeats the purpose.

I also wish there was a way to group the error emails from zaps. Instead of an email sending everytime a zap fails, maybe have a summary email at the end of the day which shows all the failures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine what level of API integration you need. If it's something simple, use Zapier. If it's more complex just build it out yourself and save yourself the money.

Zapier is allowing is to enable everyone to integrate our marketing technologies together. It offers features for non-programmers and flexibility for people who can actually program.

Zapier review by David  B.
David B.

"A fabulous set of tools to save time & money"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zapier within our businesses for in excess of 3 years, during this period it has been fault free. It allows us to reduce the amount of double entry work, capturing data and information from one platform and seamlessly pushing that data to another platform.

There is so much you can achieve with Zapier it is mindblowing.

- The software is simple to use

- Very cost effective (there is even a Free option which allows you to do so much)

- Robust - never had an outage or issue

- Innovation - Zapier are always looking at new tools, partners or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with so many other 3rd parties software platforms

- Cloud-based

What do you dislike?

It is a shame there is not an iOS App that can be used on a mobile or tablet device.

Even though the software is easy to use, sometimes you need to test and play with settings to check how the integrations work and how they will function when live.

There are huge benefits from using this software, the time saving alone has resulted in many hours being saved. But the best part is the process is automated, allowing things to happen when you are busy or even asleep.

Zapier review by Kelli F.
Kelli F.

"Super straight forward to set up, responsive support team when i had questions. "

What do you like best?

My team likes me to send links to our social posts anytime something goes up. That way they can easily share it on their personal profiles.

With Zapier, I was able to automate this so that our social accounts send links to their posts to our teams special slack channel.

Set up was very simple and straight forward. you pick the account that is the trigger, then you pick the account that gets the action and you format the template for whatever you're asking it to do.

I had one or two questions about format along the way, but the support team came back with a response pretty quickly. They had taken screenshots of my setup and marked how i needed to update it. It made the whole process super simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using it long enough to really have an dislikes.

Oh! I don't like that I can't send LinkedIn posts to my slack channel.... but I think that's a restriction by LinkedIn.

internal communication. Sharing internally what we're promoting externally.

Zapier review by Elly B.
Elly B.

"Very hand if you are non techie"

What do you like best?

I like Zapier because it enables me to feel techie working with apps and their apis. It is like IFTTT but way way better in my workflow because it automates tasks. I like how they manage to make the tools, and software that we use every day into a simple automated workflow.

What do you dislike?

I don't how slow the execution of Zaps sometimes, there's a delay. Also, there seemed to be api errors that only technical people can repair. I wish they can take a look at that. But nonetheless, it is nothing that it unbearable. Aside from it, I have nothing against Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Zapier if you have a small team with limited resources to automate your business workflow. It is simply one of the best api management tools that is actually working.

A lot. this form would not be enough. First, the automation of our client on boarding. We wanted our new paying customers to chat with us in Slack, and assign tasks in Trello. So upon paying from Paypal, a new channel in Slack is created and a new board in trello is also created. An email will be sent to the client and the they can readily start communicating and sending tasks to us. Very nifty if you ask me. It saves us a lot of time and wasted expectations of the client. The clients are readily engaged upon paying without burning out the enthusiasm, which is awesome.

Zapier review by Jie F.
Jie F.

"automation best kept secret"

What do you like best?

I love that the growing number of APIs allow me to automate the service I always wished would work together. I can customize what triggers, why, and when.

What do you dislike?

I only wish that more APIs are added, faster! I can find anything else that I dislike that wouldnt be unfair to the fact that, Zapier is still a business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore where you can save the most time and money, identify the software required, then go Zap them!

Time saver! - No need to manually reenter information between two zapped APIs!

Money Saver! - Start free, Pay affordable fee when you are zapping in the hundreds.

Zapier review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great If You Have a Use for It: Zapier"

What do you like best?

Zapier can be really useful if you have a need for it. We mainly use it for Facebook Leads to our client's CRM. We have used it with Clickfunnels, GetResponse, RealVolve, G-Suite, Facebook, Facebooks Ads, Twitter, Instagram, Calendly, YouTube, & DropBox. There are some fantastic internal organizational tools that Zapier can give you, especially those that can notify you about certain triggers.

What do you dislike?

In a way there are *so* many options it can be hard to narrow exactly how you are going to use it. It's not necessarily a problem if you know what you want out of the software. Some of Zapier's uses can be odd. I think anyone looking to purchase Zapier should research which exact uses they want out of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Response can be tricky to work with Zapier. Some API's like ClickFunnels, G-Suite Apps, Facebook, HootSuite work well. For what it is, it can be expensive if you only use the product for a few things.

We solve some back end system problems through Zapier.

Zapier review by Kathy S.
Kathy S.

"Zapier is the perfect solution!"

What do you like best?

We have implemented a Zapier connection for Assessment Generator so that our customers can connect their assessments to any of the over 1000 services Zapier provides. So if you want to add your assessment taker's contact information to, for instance, Aweber, you just create an account at Zapier, connect it to your assessment and you have your list.

What do you dislike?

Everything I've used works for me. I would like to see more examples.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend it, especially with Assessment Generator which is how I mostly use it.

Connecting assessment user information to contact management services. I also connect my blog to automatically display on FB and LinkedIn every time I write a new blog post. Saves so much time.

Zapier review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Zapier is super helpful and I Find new ways to use it all the time"

What do you like best?

It lets me connect so many things in so many different ways. Then, it also has its own features like Parsing emails and formatting data before it passes it to the next system.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then I Run into a snag in that the specific integration I'm looking for doesn't exist. For example, it may not be able to create a specific record type in a specific software platform. That Limitation is usually due to the API of the software there, not Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little bit of playing with, but once you figure it out you'll see how powerful it is!

I have it create spreadsheets in google sheets that I use to track and report on business operations.

Zapier review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Mixed Feelings About This Software"

What do you like best?

Launching a Zap by connecting our Reply campaigns to our Mail chimp e blasts simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service Support is absent. I had to search y issues online and when I finally got through, the only support I rcvd was via email. Which led to a string of emails that perhaps would have been rectified by a call. Way too time-consuming. They don't even offer chat sessions for assistance. It appears they have far more user that support staff. I'm sure this has steered potential users away. I even considered until I finally got it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Readily available customer support.

Schedule zap to coincide with my mail chimp eblasts.

Zapier review by Roman Y.
Roman Y.

"Best tool to automate processes with minimum development"

What do you like best?

- A lot of services you can integrate with (Mailchimp, Pipedrive, Trello, different webhooks)

- You can add custom events via webhooks

- A lot of templates you can choose from

- Has a free forever Starter plan, so you can try to build first connection

What do you dislike?

- Some services can be limited, for example we couldn't completely edit deals in Pipedrive

- Time lag 15 minutes on Starter plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy of use tool that can provide automation of processes of small and mid size companies. Starter plan can be enough to try out service and check if you really need this tool for your business needs.

You can easily integrate a lot of services without development of custom software that can manage a lot APIs. For example we get lead data from form on our website to Zapier, then we connect Zapier to Pipedrive CRM and Lead is created in CRM. After this Zapier can even create tasks in Trello according to events in Pipedrive CRM. Also we automated a lot of e-mail marketing events and campaigns in Mailchimp using Zapier integrations.

Zapier review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Zapier is pretty sweet"

What do you like best?

Zapier is an incredible tool for efficiency, platform connection, and time-saving. It has a very simple interface that allows for easy multi-system workflow builds without having to input any code. Their in-house built filtering and formatting tools provide a lot of strength and consistency in flow building.

They also have a very responsive support team--very helpful in troubleshooting any problems we may face.

What do you dislike?

It's primarily around their business model. I'd love it if we could have an affiliate program as I love to refer people to the system and we'd love to establish a partnership to easily implement the sale of their system into our own sales cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn it and use it!

We've solved a lot of cross-platform data transfer problems. We have strengthened our lead nurturing and outreach experience. It also provides a perfect interface for automated workflow buildouts with systems that don't have a way to do that.

Zapier review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Once you try it, you can't live without it"

What do you like best?

Zapier is really the only automation tool of its kind. More than anything, I love how many integration options it has. It works with so many other apps I use, like Trello, Google Drive, MailChimp, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's really a trial-and-error process for getting your Zapier zaps to work. There's no helpful tutorials, how-tos or FAQs to help guide you through the process of connecting your apps to one another. It can be really tricky at times. I've honestly spent hours at a time trying to tinker to get things to work — Not because of a fault in the tool itself, but because you have to "learn" the easiest way to go about doing something (similar to the approach used when writing code. There are many ways to get the same output, but not all of them will be simple, easy, quick or painless).

We're automating many of our more tedious marketing tasks. As a small team, being able to save time by automating is a true lifesaver.

Zapier review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"Zapier is a easy solution for automation between services"

What do you like best?

I started using Zapier to connect all my apps and services in a conditional and funtional automation solution. My biggest surprise was the ammount of services I can use with Zapier! Dear god, EVERYTHING I USE IS THERE! I created a lot of automations, with almost no effort (is very intuitive), all automations worked smoothly... I'm really glad Zapier helped me so much!

What do you dislike?

The trial version is really, really poor. Now I pay for the service, but I did only for curiosity to see if Zapier was really good for me. If I could try an unlimited version for a month, i would be more secure with the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an automation solution, consider Zapier. If you run a small or medium sized business, REALLY consider Zapier. Its an online tool that connects a lot of services, and automates the comunnication between then as you wish. Something like IFTTT, but in a more complete way, and works in a corporative environment. You can choose a lot of commands (like if this lead is in this pipedrive stage for more than 3 days, send this e-mail with reply to this person). Really amazing and easy to use.

I needed to create a lot of automations in Pipedrive, and Zapier was the solution. The benefits are: multi zaps, allowing a lot of conditional automations; is relly easy to manage an entire sales team (a lot of users); really realiable.

Zapier review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"My favorite new tool of 2017"

What do you like best?

Zapier is honestly the best new tool/service I found in 2017, and possibly in several years. It has saved tons of hours of development time by giving us an easy and reliable way to hook together multiple APIs. They have an easy to understand - yet customizable - system to build "zaps", which are automated tasks. They're able to generate useful reports on your tasks, including the data that goes in and out of the individual APIs, and also shows if any tasks failed and why. And yes, it's reliable. This service wouldn't be worth if it the automated tasks weren't reliable, but they are.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Some of the API integrations are limited with the triggers they provide. That's probably the only complaint I can think of. Just keep expanding your integrations and options.

Zapier has saved us a lot of time and energy. It has helped us with many automation tasks, such as emailing new customers, updating mailing lists, verifying charges, tracking where customers came from, generating internal reports and updating our back-end database.

Zapier review by Spencer R.
Spencer R.

"Automate, organize, save time"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to build the zaps. Super simple for anyone to use. Simply choose apps you want to connect and it walks you through building your zap.

What do you dislike?

Some of the custom and advanced settings inside zaps can be a little confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

out of all the web app automation tools I have tried, Zapier is most user friendly and has all the apps that I have ever wanted to connect with.

I have mostly used Zapier to connect marketing tools that do not have native integrations, copy and paste data from one place to another to keep reporting in sync, and for organization tools like trello/calendars/basecamp etc.

Zapier review by User in Internet

"Hugely versatile with huge potential"

What do you like best?

Removes the need for tech and is incredibly easy to use, with many platforms offered and a huge range of actions. That's made multiple teams move faster without needing to rely on dev/tech to create the same functionality. It's also easy to edit and update.

What do you dislike?

It seems like the platform (not Zapier) is responsible for setting up their integration, so if you're stuck with a limited platform your changes of getting them on Zapier is also not great.

Also, probably for the same reason, the FAQ/documentation for specific integrations is usually very light and not in-depth enough to give you the info you need. This usually means you have to contact support for both Zapier AND the platform, which is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a platform you're working with is considering Zapier, actively give them feedback on what actions you want them to integrate in on your behalf. Zapier is still pretty new, so you have an opportunity to shape what they work on to your benefit. I had success with SendGrid on this.

Connecting multiple platforms together instantly to add new web leads to SalesForce, send new customers to BirdEye to request reviews, alert teammembers in Slack when a new lead/request/action is taken.. and WAY way more.

All without using up valuable tech/dev resource (which also means you don't have to wait for them).

Multiple business departments are using it, including those who aren't tech savvy.

Zapier review by Noah H.
Noah H.

"I LOVE Zapier. It's my absolute favorite program."

What do you like best?

Words can not describe the love I have of Zapier. I have sent messages to their support staff simply to thank them for how great they are doing. Their integrations are phenomenal, automating even the most tedious and difficult tasks through third parties. Their list of integrations are growing rapidly, their support is fantastic and brilliant, and even their resource/blog emails are great.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Zapier. I firmly believe they are at the forefront of business automation solutions, and that's where they belong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to get lost in systems, especially when connecting multiple programs. Zapier is a platform for you to put the puzzle together, but it ultimately comes down to your knowledge and ability to choose the right pieces.

What business problems AREN'T I solving? All of the companies that I work with rely heavily on data - client data, lead data, market data, etc. Zapier allows for consistent and automatic data flow to and from various programs. There are thousands of companies that provide essential digital services out there... Zapier is the missing link that combines these services to create the ultimate information-automation machines for small businesses like mine, with insane flexibility for the programs that I choose to use.

Zapier review by Aaron K.
Aaron K.

"Awesome tool to bring systems togeher."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to setup. I can literally get data from application to another in less than 30 minutes, and I am not a programmer. I like that it is a cloud-based solution that runs in the background without me having to push any buttons for the data to sync. (Although I can still do a manual data push if needed.)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when I am connecting apps, the field headers get condensed in Zapier, making it a bit more time intensive to map the headers between systems. After I set up the first system integration, the other ones felt much more intuitive to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier is a great tool for connecting your cloud-based systems. Creating Zaps only takes a few minutes to do. They have a library of apps that you can explore, as well has a way to review your task history and review any connected accounts.

We use Zapier to share call evaluations done in Wufoo to a Google Sheet that is shared with our managers. This allows us for more customization and visibility into the data after the evaluation has taken place than Wufoo can provide for us.

Zapier review by Christophe G.
Christophe G.

"Perfect to automate workflows"

What do you like best?

Zapier is integrated with more than 500 application including Azendoo which we are running and is the backbone of our company to get work done.

It's reliable and usable.

It provides non developers the ability to automate stuff easily.

[EDIT] Zapier has been adding some really interesting features such as folders to organize zaps and also multi-steps zaps.

Multi-steps zaps are great and offer a new dimension to enrich and transform data, while avoiding duplicate zaps to have actions on multiple apps from a single trigger.

Our zaps are now real ad-hoc workflows

What do you dislike?

The Make a Zap settings page is not always very reactive.

There's also currently no mean to create organize or regroups zaps into categories.

A team subscription and the ability to share and manage zaps with teammates would be greatly appreciated though we can leave without so far.

[EDIT] Folders have solved the 2nd point to organize zaps. There is currently a beta for a Team offer to share quotas and zaps too! Great job from Zapier on this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can test for free for 14 days and then still use it with 100 triggers free of charge.

But honestly, once you've started automating, you can't stop :)

You can automate stuff without being or requiring to have a developer.

For product and marketing it's really useful to try and implement workflows that don't slow down the team to set them up.

Zapier review by Elaine F.
Elaine F.

"Zapier. Is. Magic."

What do you like best?

The user interface is extremely easy to use. They walk you through setting up your first Zap, they suggest commonly used Zaps so you hardly have to do anything if you can find what you're looking for there, and it's really easy to set up your own if you don't. The scope of the integrations that they offer is also phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

There are parts of setting up certain steps that can be a little confusing/involved if you're not well-versed in the integration you're using. For example, to have the Google Sheets integration select for a certain cell/row, you'd need to know the code name of the cell/row, which is usually a random string of characters (well, seemingly random to those who don't know), which can make that particular part of the Zap difficult to customize to the extent that you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need multi-step Zaps, you will have to pay. And if you need more than 100 tasks completed per month, you'll also have to pay. It's not exorbitantly expensive, but that's something to keep in mind. For those of us who only need a few Zaps and a few tasks completed, it's free and easy to use.

Time and communication. Before, I would have to sync up data between 4 different spreadsheets, convey that to our pipeline software, then convey that to team member pipelines as well. With Zapier, it's easy to make Zaps that connect all of our spreadsheets to our pipelines and create simple steps to update each portion. The automation has made it faster to complete tasks and allowed us to focus our energy on other important tasks without falling behind on more tedious ones.

Zapier review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing API tool to connect productivity applications"

What do you like best?

Amazingly easy to use to link up all types of applications that you would otherwise not be able to integrate easily. Without any IT effort, you can exchange data between systems that a few years ago would take developers and lots of $$.

What do you dislike?

The Zap limit for a pro user is just 1000, which can be tough. Of course I can pay more, but I would like to have a higher limit for the $20/mo subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've had an opportunity to work with UX team with some testing. They're a good group of people and their product is top notch. They are clearly working to add new features, build new and better UI (though it's already great), and adding more and more application support every day.

I have solved a bunch of business challenges mostly around connecting to marketing automation - connecting Facebook and LinkedIn advertising/lead gen to marketing automation platforms, linking a learning management system (LMS) to marketing automation, for example.

Zapier review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Zapier - Automation for a Busy Entreprenuer"

What do you like best?

Zapier takes some of the grunt work out of my daily to-do list. I use it mainly for email list building and registration management. I love matching 2 different platforms and having email addresses update to each. I also use Zapier in conjunction with IFTTT as they have many automations and both services compliment each other nicely.

What do you dislike?

The automation setup can be somewhat unintuitive & clunky but it has some sophisticated automations so I understand why. I do not like paying for some of the integrations as a true S in SMB, I feel 5 or 10 integrations should be free to use before you have to pay a monthly fee, that includes the paid feature items such as Paypal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the best integrations, you need to upgrade to a non-free plan. Which for a large company is no issue but for a small 1 person company, it becomes an unnecessary cost.

Email list building and organization. It works across many different types of CRM and integrates that with mailchimp my main email marketing platform. One of my favorite integrations is the Paypal registration to mailchimp integration although this is a paid feature. It's nice to collect email's automatically without having to import by hand or download a list for import.

Zapier review by Kim W.
Kim W.

"Excellent tool that lets you get more out of the software you use"

What do you like best?

I like what Zapier does. You have an application you use all the time but wish you could get a little more out of it... you go to zapier and see what other applications you could connect it to, and suddenly you have all sorts of ideas for ways to make your data do more for you.

Zapier is easy to use. Takes a little getting used to if you haven't worked much with data before, but anyone can figure it out. And that fact that most of the integrations you'll use are free makes it even better.

What do you dislike?

zapier is essentially plug and play integrations for the masses, so it doesn't always have the specific integration points or triggers you're looking for. More often than not, though, you'll be at least halfway in luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play with it, get the hang of it, then browse through the different applications to note the ones you use. Once you see how you can match them up you'll get ideas as to how zapier can help you.

zapier helps me create email lists - if a client signs up in x application I can have that action trigger creating a line in a gmail spreadsheet, for example.

it also gives me more visibility into what's happening throughout the company. I had a trigger that would create a line entry every time someone contacted our help desk and created a new support ticket. Then I could filter down and see which actions had been created more than x days ago so I knew where we needed to follow up, and I was able to monitor help desk performance easily.

Because there are so many different applications available in zapier, there's almost an endless list of things you could do with your data.

Zapier review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Critical to our business and solid as a rock"

What do you like best?

The number of integrations (over 1,000 at the time of this review) and how dead simple they are to use make Zapier a no brainer for anyone that wants to save time and money on software integrations.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a little overwhelming at first but after a few minutes and setting up your first "Zaps" you get use to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier is excellent software that has no real competitors in the space. IFTTT is the closest thing to a competitor but they are far more consumer focused. Zapier really does save my company time and money every single day.

The major benefit for us is the ability for our marketing and support teams to build cross platform integrations without any prior knowledge of APIs. Our support process is more streamlined and the internal systems we use all "talk" to each other using Zapier.

Zapier review by Brittney N.
Brittney N.

"Great tool to connect many different programs!"

What do you like best?

The number of applications and programs that you have the options of integrating together is phenomenal! Their newsletters and email updates are great with lots of content in many different subjects. Free trial for your first 5 zaps with (as far as I know) no limitations as to what apps can be used.

What do you dislike?

In the creating an email to send option, editing the email sent is very limited unless you would like to write the email with coding. Definitely would be hard for those that don't have any knowledge of coding. Also, no options for customizing fonts colors and sizes within creating email to send feature. Can be a bit overwhelming to read through when trying to create zaps and exploring all of their options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the ability to take certain aspects of your work and business tools to the next level but don't have the ability or funds to pay for the software needed, Zapier is a great and affordable solution that can connect your tools.

I'm using Zapier to update my contacts between Google and my HubSpot account. I also am using Zapier to send automated emails to leads that fill out a contact form on my website. It's great to be able to send information that is needed by leads without having to pay an arm and a leg for an automated marketing system.

Zapier review by Tammy B.
Tammy B.

"Zapier makes life easier (and it's addictive)"

What do you like best?

I love how it integrates with so many different apps and services. It has saved me hours and hours of time once I figured out how to integrate apps in a way that was useful. I also like the step-by-step format of setting up the zap. It's very visual and helpful. Once you get the hang of making a zap, it can be hard to stop...

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure is the only thing that I would want to improve. I pay for the basic subscription, and you are pretty limited with just 20 zaps. I wish that it could be a little bit more flexible for those who want to create more zaps, but would need the zaps to be run fewer times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it to make life easier, and I recommend it to others who want to do the same. I can't speak to the more technical side of using Zapier.

I was trying to figure out ways to save time and automate tasks. Zapier helps me as a sole proprietor by automating my everyday tasks so I get more done.

Zapier review by Sam J.
Sam J.

"A versatile solution for growing businesses"

What do you like best?

The quick, code-free adaptability of any workflow automation. When you need to update something, it's typically just a few clicks and your data is flowing again.

What do you dislike?

There could be a higher number of automation triggers/actions for a lot of apps, but the automations that do exist are wonderful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research what triggers and actions are supported by your current software solutions. While webhooks are nice, it is a much less intuitive solution to the average user.

We save hours and hours of manual labor with Zapier without having to hire a full time developer to build out complex API calls.

Zapier review by Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

"Zapier is the integration tool without an integration"

What do you like best?

Zapier offers integration when a certain program does not offer standard of-the-shelve integration. The integrations can be set up by an administrator and do not require complicated coding.

What do you dislike?

Not all zaps are always possible. Sometimes you can do action A towards consequence B, but you would like very similar consequence C as well. Sometimes a certain action is available in a certain integration, but the same action is not available for a different trigger. This makes that you are dependent on what is available in zapier.

When you have a large number of users, you need to configure each zap per user, you cannot configure a systemwide zap, i.e. send all business cards in Full Contact to Salesforce als leads. Now, you need to configure the zap for one user and then duplicate it for each and every user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the list of programs and really dig, you might find more zaps than you were originally looking for.

Integration between Full Contact and Salesforce. Two programs that we are using at the moment. We needed an integration between the two, as we need business card that are created in Zapier to be transfered to Salesforce as Leads. Full Contact is one of our leadcapturing channels and we want all our channels to be integrated in Salesforce.

We also use zapier for certain triggers from Gmail to be emailed automatically for monitoring purposes.

Finally, we are also using Zapier for certain triggers to Marketo.

Zapier review by Dave S.
Dave S.

"Save thousands of hours through automation with Zapier"

What do you like best?

Zapier saves me time.

I have become so accustomed to being able to automate tasks with Zapier that when we are looking for new software, I'll check Zapier's website to see if the new software already works with Zapier. If it does, that's a big bonus to me because I know I can use Zapier to connect all the other software we use via Zapier. It's as easy as choosing a trigger in one app (like a new email in gmail) and an action in another app (like a new lead in your CRM), the combination is called a zap. I could go on and on about the advanced features of zaps to find and update records, use filters to only run on certain criteria and more. It sounds complicated but it's actually dead simple to start with. Once you set up a basic Zap you'll have an "aha" moment where you realize all the possibilities.

What do you dislike?

I really wish that they had a mobile application. It could be very complicated and probably wouldn't be used as much, so I see why they don't. But it would be nice even just to have an app where you can see what zaps you have and turn them on and off, or manually make them run (some of them run on a schedule and there are times you'd like to force them to run).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to save time by automating basic work, try integrating two of your go-to apps on Zapier. Start by looking through their example zaps (link below) to get an idea of where you could get started.

We have saved a ton of time using Zapier. Our most common use case is to take data from one application and copy it to another so that we do not have to manually enter data. You can use it to automate creating contracts, drafting emails, sending invoices, and all sorts of other tasks.

Zapier review by Douglas C.
Douglas C.

"Saves Time, Resources, and Frustration"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and adaptability of Zapier is what makes the software, by far. There has yet to be a task that we have sought to create a Zap for that could not be done.

What do you dislike?

The limit on the number of monthly processes is a little tight, but we have yet to go over our limit.

We use Zapier to sync mailing lists between our database, website, and email client, in addition to using it in conjunction with Airtable and G Suite to log our calls and automatically add appointments to our shared calendar.

Zapier review by Josh G.
Josh G.

"Zapier is the Kind of Internet Automation"

What do you like best?

I love Zapier for its vast flexibility. Zaps can be as simple as an if this then that setup, or as complex as a multi-step sequence that filters, encodes, and translates values, etc. to make your automation even more useful and powerful.

What do you dislike?

There's a few services and apps that I'd like to see come on the platform, but that's about it. I feel like the price is a bit high, and I feel like that's the biggest reason people may not use the platform is because of the steep price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know of specific reasons as to why you'll want Zapier. There's plenty you can do with other similar and alternative services online, but Zapier takes consumer-level, internet automation to the next level. If you want to do amazing stuff with your apps and services online, automate them, and get them to work for you (and you don't know how to code,) then Zapier is for you.

I use Zapier to keep track of Slack messages I need to follow up on, to manage Evernote reminders, to remind myself to enter certain data into my work calendar for my colleagues to see and be aware of, and to create certain projects on my task manager from my time logger app, etc. There are so many automated services I use and love thanks to Zapier.

Zapier review by Luisa S.
Luisa S.

"This tool is a dream for operations!"

What do you like best?

I love how Zapier empowers me to create a workflow by automating different work process and allowing me to create a rule and avoid wasting time. Zappier works with a good range of apps from CRM's, google suite and Bidsketch.

What do you dislike?

Zapier doesn't work with Facebook groups. This would be such an asset, especially when keeping track on new members. Also, I have to review the zaps every few weeks as I've found that at times the zaps turn off for no particular reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would DEFINITELY recommend Zapier, especially for Operations gurus who are fascinated by automating processes!

Through Zappier we have been able to create a consistent workflow when a potential client reaches out to our sales team, then they set up a time Acuity Scheduling and then entered in our CRM Zoho. Once the Zap is created the process executes beautifully!

Zapier review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Functional, Fun, Friendly for users"

What do you like best?

The ready-made script service that eliminates coding from the process of automating processes between sites, software, and other PC applications.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, the Zapier setup process can be confusing, due to a lack of complete instruction on how to set up certain functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have need of integration between various software and website applications, Zapier is a very capable solution. I have noticed that their library of available applications, and the means in which those applications can be "chained together" is growing all the time.

Zapier allows for easy automation of processes between different software/apps and also between software/apps and websites. It saves time because I don't have to manually port data between different places, AND I don't have to do the work to create the code myself to automate the process, as someone else has already done the legwork!

Zapier review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Zapier Review"

What do you like best?

It makes automation between different apps/platforms seamless! A HUGE time saver. It tends to plug in and work well with nearly all online platforms and apps, so if you think about all the time that could be saved by sending the info you need on one platform to another it offers automation for this.

What do you dislike?

Only that fact that you are limited by how many tasks you can set up - this is due to the pricing plan, but it's prohibited and you'd really have to think about what you are gaining in terms of ROI to ensure it's value for money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take advantage of all the zaps you can - it may take some time to set up but think about your processes and what and where you could save time to fully take advantage of it.

It allows us to automate certain parts of social media campaigns which are huge time savers - such as sending leads directly to clients by email from lead generation campaigns instead of manually downloading the sheet and sending across. This is a small example of the features and benefits which Zapier can bring, but as stated, it can be limited by the plan you're on and you should really take into consideration how much money/time this will save you before investing.

Zapier review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Only use Zapier if you want to save a lot of time, money, and frustration"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive user interface that makes setting up new "Zaps" very easy.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, but if I had to pick something it would be that there aren't as many integrations as I'd like (even though there are hundreds, there are some services I use that it doesn't integrate with).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of two programs you use that you can't do without but that don't integrate with each other, and see if there is a Zap for them.

Making two programs talk to each other that otherwise wouldn't. Benefit is huge time savings from getting data where it needs to go without manual data entry.

Zapier review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Works well for what it is! "

What do you like best?

Some zaps are really helpful for transferring information between systems. We've saved a lot of human time on manual entry / copy+pasting information because of Zapier.

What do you dislike?

I usually just wish our systems' APIs already had direct communication with each other. I usually want functionality that only direct API integrations can provide. It's rare that Zapier can accomplish everything I want accomplished, but that's not really Zapier's fault! I also dislike trying to figure out how much my Zapier use will cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the other platforms you use and investigate to see whether there are pre-existing (and well-developed) Zaps that will work for you! Don't just sign up for Zapier and expect to be able to do anything you want.

We've saved time and money by eliminating the need for our team to spend human hours on tedious data collection / organization!

Zapier review by Garry M.
Garry M.

"Easy as 1, 2 - zap"

What do you like best?

Zapier makes it really simple to plug and play different applications to move data betwen systems - all without clear and detailed API know-how. We have saved a lot of time connecting and syncing customer data between systems and it allows us to use best in class applications without compramising performance by using a "jack of all trades, master of none" approach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really, new multi step zaps make things even more simple and this also limits to costs of upgrading to bigger package options from the basis one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what data you will use where and have a clear mapping of data flows. then use Zapier to move and sync the data

Connecting different systems for coodinating data - principally Salesforce, Mailchimp, Google Sheets, Webinarninja. We coordinate the master customer data between the systems and it allows us to keep the customer records syncronised without lots of effort.

Zapier review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Wow, life is so much easier now!"

What do you like best?

I can fully automate any tasks that don’t require an individualized or custom response. I love that I can easily set Zaps that create tsks for me in Asana - nothing falls through the cracks anymore.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was some price point between free and $20 or that there was an organization price that took into account smaller organizations- especially non profits.

We’re doing a better job of keeping in touch with our donors, following up on requests, and spending less time on tedious smaller tasks.

Zapier review by User

"Flexible automation for small businesses"

What do you like best?

For small businesses who are not in a position to invest in sophisticated and expensive automation tools, Zapier really is a no brainer. It has incredible flexibility and customisation, but can also be used in it's simplest form by employees with no technical experience, and they offer hundreds of out-of-the-box Zaps. It can be used to automate internal processes as well as sales and marketing communications. Their support is also great and the team all seem very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Setting up Zaps that are more sophisticated or bespoke can become quite complex and difficult if you don't have a developer or technical team to fall back on.

Almost all of our internal processes are now automated using Zapier, from project management, to recruitment, to marketing content distribution. It has made our lives immeasurably easier!

Zapier review by Eric E.
Eric E.

"Made my life substantially easier "

What do you like best?

At work I handle several different emails, drop boxes, google drive accounts and multiple different platforms. With zapier I can chain them all together and not worry about missing anything!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about zapier. They are constantly updating the software that they integrate with, anytime I use something that is not currently supported I just send them a message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with a lot of different platforms and are looking for a way to integrate your systems and save some time Zapier is definitely for you. Take your time to learn what you can and cannot do with Zapier and how different things can integrate. It may result in you ending up looking into new software as well!

Time, I have probably saved myself at least an hour a day by using Zapier. I have connected our entire supply chain to a single input so everyone is constantly aware of what is happening.

Zapier review by Hannah W.
Hannah W.

"Zapier is one of those tools that transforms your productivity"

What do you like best?

I am able to connect to various apps without a developer. They have a wide selection of apps that you can connect. If you've ever thought, "I wish this app could communicate with another app," then you have to try Zapier. As someone who prefers doing things myself rather than asking for help, this is beautiful. It has saved me a ton of time.

Oh, and they'll also notify you if there are any problems with your zaps which is pretty great.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything negative to say about Zapier. It does what it says it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier is easy to use and perfect if you are looking for a way to send data to other apps.

I don't need to ask a developer for help when I'm trying to work with data from other apps.

Zapier review by Adela B.
Adela B.

"A lot of different Zaps but runs into a few glitches fairly regularly"

What do you like best?

There are so many solutions on Zapier. If I need a system to talk to each other more than likely it's on Zapier through either a free zap or a premium version.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to figure out how to set-up some of the zaps correctly especially when dealing with more complicated systems like CRMs such connecting Active Campaign with Base. There isn't an online support as such, they replied saying to try and figure it out yourself.

I use Zapier predominantly so I can share data between different systems. For example, I have a Zap whereby anyone who fills out a Survey Monkey form gets updated in Active Campaign. I have another Zap where anyone who signs up to my webinar gets updated in a list in Active Campaign.

Zapier review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good concept, a little hard to manage"

What do you like best?

The idea of Zapier is great - the ability to make different programs work together is very handy. It works with many applications and sites. We use the free plan, which does plenty for what our company needs.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot going on with Zapier. With all of the different applications it services, it can be a little hard to navigate. If you are not familiar with computer processes, you will most likely have a hard time figuring this out. When we have had issues with a Zap working, it has been difficult to figure out exactly where the problem came from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good understanding of the systems you already use and are wanting to integrate. It will come in handy if you have an issue with a Zap and you need to see where the problem is coming from.

We have used Zapier to connect our client calendaring site to our own personal calendars. We've also used it to import contacts into our mailing list.

Zapier review by Razvan R.
Razvan R.

"A truly life saver."

What do you like best?

I really love how I can integrate my marketing automation via Zapier. Since I am using Zapier I am earning much money because I deliver targeted messages via different channels. To be honest I didn't found any CRM who can automate my entire marketing efforts. So for a few bucks, this is the best investment. Running a small business as a solopreneur is all about running lean and keeping your operation as stream lined as possible, automating small repetitive tasks is one of my favorite ways to do this and zapier.com provides a great solution to those data integration problems.

What do you dislike?

Until now I did not found a way to extract text from any web page and integrate into my zaps. Also when i am using Paypal i need to add a URL on my IPN inside PayPal There there is already a Url and i can not use Paypal with Zapier. I think this is more of a Paypal problem then zapier. But maybe Zapier staff will find a way to automate Paypal without using the IPN

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier can help you with the things you don’t need to be doing anymore.

I’m a huge fan of automating those tedious repetitive tasks that are part of everyday business. If I don’t automate them, they will get stockpiled and sometimes not done at all, my brain is hard-wired to look for the shiny new object and repetitive tasks are a real problem with me. Even if I automate a simple post on my facebook page or twitter it is a

Zapier review by Jacobo R.
Jacobo R.

"Makes connecting apps and platforms easy and hassle free."

What do you like best?

The always expanding apps and services to interconnect. They always stay on the loop on what's new and being using in corporate environments, but on the small and big scale.

What do you dislike?

The free plan is highly limited for power users. Some "Zaps" really make no sense and you have to spend a lot of time finding the right way to do it. But that's almost for none of the cases that involves "work" and more about "fun".

Recommendations to others considering the product

As soon as you end up questioning yourself, what if I connected this APP with this other service? Then Zapier most likely does it already. From posting automatic weather reports, to automatic warning about server problems or just posting an RSS feed to somewhere? They do it.

Interconnecting sometimes Facebook or other apps into for example Slack or emails can be a hassle, but with Zapier using their templates and tools makes it easy. We found out that when everyone checks the publications we make better decisions in the future.

Zapier review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Good for keeping data streamlined"

What do you like best?

The ability to automate data from one app to another is fantastic. Similar to IFTTT, but I see its strength being data management.

What do you dislike?

I've used the free version of Zapier for some non-profit work and found that it doesn't take much growth before you'll need to use the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at IFTTT as well, consider the apps you use and your data flow to confirm Zapier has the connections you need to fully integrate it with your existing programs (it probably does).

I primarily use Zapier to import data from website form submissions to our email marketing program--so contact management is in one central spot. I have a starter plan and find it to be simple to use. I do plan to use more of its features as we expand our marketing--especially as it relates to managing contact lists.

Zapier review by Todd A.
Todd A.

"Simple integrations throughout complex systems with Zapier"

What do you like best?

Zaps are easy to setup and provide a simple method for walking you through mapping data in each zap between applications.

What do you dislike?

The Slack integrations are limited with its integration with Google sheets. Specifically, when starred messages are set to be added to a Google sheet it does not pull starred files, posts, or snippets. But the problem is that "ideas" are discovered in messages with "post" attachment or "snippet" attachment. Although, because Zapier's integration with Slack is set to identify only starred "messages", not "file" objects, then none of the starred "file" object messages, nor the comments attached to the file objects are included in our Zap trigger algorithm.

Data is shared easier between applications and automation can be setup by any employee. It enables engagement in automating workflows and processes for every employee, not just IT.

Zapier review by Lucas B.
Lucas B.

"Zapier - allows you to integrate almost everything with almost every tool"

What do you like best?

What I like best on Zapier is its versatility. One can combine almost all two services, tools, softwares or whatever you can imagine. And if the service is not available yet, you can just write the support and ask them to try to develop something for you. I know it sounds a little bit magical, but it is exactly what is it. Their prices are also quite interesting and you have many options.

What do you dislike?

For some tools I use, actions, activities and triggers are somehow limited, so you have to use another solution or code a little bit before using Zapier´s solution. But for most of those small issues, Zapier is already planning a solution according to their support team and blog

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier is one of the most useful tools I have ever used. It helps us to solve a lot of problems and save time here at our company. The price is totally ok and they have a big variety of plans. I have used their support only twice, but they were helpful and efficient. I totally recommend it and believe they are headed on the right direction.

We now integrate tools that were being used separately. That allows us to save a lot of time and avoid human-driven mistakes. So now we can work on support e-mails faster, we can populate documents based on information from our registration form, we can set up rules, etc.

Zapier review by Katy P.
Katy P.

"Zapier is easy, fast, and the VA I wish I knew about sooner."

What do you like best?

Zapier makes time-sucking menial tasks easy and simple. I've set up a few recurring workflow tasks that I would normally not be able to complete or have to do manually. Now, I don't have to think about following up on certain digital tasks. The ability for apps to talk to one another is the future.

What do you dislike?

The free version doesn't allow multi-step zaps so you'll have to pay for your more complex tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch a few videos and tutorials. Ask around and find out how others use zaps. At first, it may take a few tries to get them set up the way you imagine. Keep trying.

Saving time instead of hiring a VA to do these tasks. Time is money. Money is behind the business. If Zapier can save you money after a little upfront work, that's amazing.

Zapier review by User in Internet

"A little complex to use, but super powerful"

What do you like best?

The number of services Zapier integrates and the level of triggers and actions you can configure are the best I've seen. A paid account allows additional apps and features and traffic. Zapier at full power is amazing. It simplifies and adds value to all kinds of interactions between data, content, and triggers. For example, I can star a message in Slack and Zapier automatically adds a new task to my task list in RTM and adds appropriate tags, dates, priority etc to the task. Saves me tons of time and mental energy by automating things I would normally have to manually do.

What do you dislike?

Zapier can get complicated when setting up more advanced "zaps". The interface confuses me sometimes when I'm creating a zap. The cost of the Starter level is a little expensive for me. The gap between "free" and "starter" is greater than I'd like. I can test things out and use it a little on a free account but as soon as I jump to starter, I get a lot more functionality I'm not sure I can fully take advantage of for awhile, yet the cost feels right if I were using it to its maximum potential. Just not sure what it would take for me to leap to that level of ROI.

My primary use today is to integrate key actions between Slack (our team's communications tool) and Remember the Milk (my personal task management tool). Previously, I've used Zapier to connect project workflows between a Typeform and Basecamp 3 with amazing success.

Zapier review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent automation tool"

What do you like best?

I can connect different apps and automate the whole process from someone signing up to sending out thank you emails and integrating them into a certain list. Zapier has hundreds of apps you can connect with each other.

What do you dislike?

I cannot encrypt my surveys as Zapier is unable to read the information to add to my email list. I have to leave my surveys unencrypted. That leaves open some vulnerabilities for me as encryption is an extra security measure, especially for a cybersecurity company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There should be an app for everyone to connect with Zapier. It is an excellent workflow software.

When I could not integrate my survey app with my email marketing I used Zapier to connect them so when someone fills out the survey their information gets added to my email list.

Zapier review by Wilbert K.
Wilbert K.

"Powerful connector for web services"

What do you like best?

We use Zapier for multiple things, mostly connecting external services for internal reporting. One example is connecting our webshop systems to a sheet to report to our finance department. Set up is easy, and the connection is stable and reliable. Because of that we are paying users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things break down, and we need to fix it. Also setup is not easy for some services (for example: Google Drive).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the integration on their homepage, it gives a complete overview of what is possible.

Connecting web apps to comply with internal reporting.

Zapier review by John M.
John M.

"Zapier - A lightweight integration solution for small to moderate integrations"

What do you like best?

It's effortless to learn and is very very quick to get up and running. Overall I've enjoyed the wide integration options available. There are some crucial limitations in certain product integrations, which is why it does not get a higher score. Customer support is excellent

What do you dislike?

It is lightweight and thus lacks some larger scale integrations for larger software like salesforce. It can be a tad slower on the budget subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are limitations, and it can be confusing as there is a small learning curve. Feel free to contact their support because they are excellent.

CMS integrations, particularly between hubspot, g suite, pipedrive, constant contact, mail chimp. It is a great easy to learn marketing tool that greatly improves my ability to discover the correct attribution of leads. It is essential for reporting lead generation

Zapier review by Consultant

"The glue that holds the Internet together"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and funct