Zapier

Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, and Gmail). Connect hundreds of best-in-breed SaaS apps.

Work for Zapier?
Dell boomi big data processing 2x.png

Learning about Zapier?

Zapier Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 285 Zapier reviews
Zapier review by <span>Madeline H.</span>
Madeline H.

Zapier integrates extremely easily with a vast amount of applications

What do you like best?

I love Zapier for many reasons. It integrates extremely easily with other websites and applications I use. I do online marketing and I greatly rely on Zapier. I like that there are endless options of applications you cant create zaps with... so if you need to switch applications, you do not have to worry at all about Zapier not being able to easily integrate with the new app.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike about Zapier. Everything works smoothly and great. The only problem I have noticed is that it sometimes thinks my zaps are not delivering, when they are. But that is no big deal to me, personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It is extremely worth it and will save you hours and hours of hassle.

I am "connecting the dots" between all the applications I use for my marketing business. It removes the manual labor and stress from me. It increases my work flow and I never run into any issues like other applications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zapier
Zapier review by <span>Sam A.</span>
Sam A.

The benchmark for easy automation

What do you like best?

Zapier integrates with most of the tools that we use, making it an ideal middle-man to automate many of our processes.

The tool itself has a relatively easy learning curve, and you'll be able to automate practically instantly when you start using it.

It takes a whole lot of admin off our plate so we can focus on actually finding more ways to grow our business.

The support staff are also great, they reply in reasonable time and can usually point you to the right solution for most of your problems.

What do you dislike?

Some tools/apps that we use are missing from Zapier's portfolio, but it still has quite a large range of apps to choose from.

Other automation tools have a greater degree of functionality, and I hope Zapier catches up to them soon, because their ease-of-use is still on the high end of the scale.

Also wish there was more guidance from Zapier (or the community) on how to increase the efficiency of the zaps themselves; theres alot of content on how to imrpove business efficiency, quite often find ourselves stretching the limit on tasks.

Reducing the amount of administrative tasks we do on a daily basis.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

Zapier review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

The best alternative to custom integrations.

What do you like best?

Zapier is easily one of my favorite SaaS products on the market. It's full of amazing hidden features that make automating small tasks super simple. My team uses it to connect different SaaS products together and pass data to automate things.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Zapier. There are a few integrations that I would like them to spend more time on, but their library is so big, that I can't complain too much.

Specifically, we use Infusinonsoft quite a bit and it would be nice to have a few more integration options with that product, but what they have is a great start and fits most of our needs right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, no additional recommendations.

It's impossible to name everything I've used Zapier for because there are so many different uses, but here are a few examples:

- Integrating my CRM with my project management tool, so that when I get new customers, projects are automatically created.

- Automatically creating Google contacts for new leads off my website

- Auto-updating Google sheets with on-going survey data

- Parsing lead data from emails and adding them to my CRM automtically

Zapier review by <span>Nate B.</span>
Nate B.

Excellent integrator at a great price point

What do you like best?

Zapier acts kind of like a force multiplier for your different pieces of software that don't natively communicate with each other allowing you to extract more functionality for your dollar. Getting your SurveyMonkey form emailed to you is nice, but having that survey generated into a formatted ticket in your Helpdesk system is the icing on the cake!

So far we've been using the free plan and have yet to run into the 5 Zap/Month cap. The next tier up quadruples that amount for less than $20 a month, so it's an excellent value for the functionality you gain from it!

What do you dislike?

There can be quite a bit of back and forth, trial and error when you're setting up your Zaps. I would suggest setting aside some time where you won't be interrupted when you're creating or editing your Zap because it can take a decent amount of time to get everything to appear formatted exactly the way you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free plan which allows you to create up to 5 Zaps and run 100 tasks a month, so it's certainly worth giving it a try to see if it can make some of your work processes more seamless.

We typically use Zapier as a way to turn our SurveyMonkey responses into formatted tickets in our FreshService helpdesk. This provides us with clear, consistent results and makes the entire process rather seamless. I can see our SCADA team wanting to flesh this out more in the future to integrate their Jira instance with our FreshService helpdesk.

Zapier review by <span>Kevin J.</span>
Kevin J.

Excellent API tool

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I build zaps in a few minutes that will permanently automate a process.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't link to everything yet. Sometimes it's difficult to find or sort out the existing automations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The point of zapier is to link two systems together, so you need to have a pair of systems in mind to get started, though sometimes it can be useful in looping back into the same system. It links to common platforms like Facebook and Gmail, so those are a good place to start. Or if you have a tool, you like but which doesn't do everything you need, see if it's linked to Zapier, and then search their system for a tool to meet your outstyanding needs.

First it was just to link our business process software with a document population piece; but now we use it for reporting, to automate business process, to generate alerts, and red-flags.

Zapier review by <span>Yiannis P.</span>
Yiannis P.

Great push based automation - with scope to code your own

What do you like best?

In terms of basic push based automation (ie get a row from Google Sheets into Slack) it's great -- if slightly limited on the individual actions as these are defined by the product APIs used.

With 1000+ connectors, you can generally get data in and out without much hassle. Having a Zapier integration has become one of the main requirements when selecting suppliers for clients.

What do you dislike?

Very few - some limitations on which data sources can be extracted from which products/platforms. But that's a limitation of the products rather than Zapier.

Would love to see sync connectors which keep multiple data-sets consistent with one another over time. Though there are other automation platforms which meet that need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Map out your workflows and integrations, making manual changes and re-testing due to lack of planning is time consuming.

Getting small volumes of fast moving data between programs.

Learning about Zapier?

* We monitor all Zapier reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.