Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

ZaZaChat

Learning about ZaZaChat?

ZaZaChat Reviews

Showing 2 ZaZaChat reviews
ZaZaChat review by User

" My time using Zaza chat"

What do you like best?

Their one chatter subscription is extremely affordable ($25 for one chatter when I had it) I actually used this for my own small business while it was a need when traffic to my website slowed down I canceled it only because it wasn’t being used but when I had heavy traffic on my website it cut down my need to reply to emails or return phone calls.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really like the way that it’s laid out but it gets the job done to me it’s a very very busy layout things need to be kind of sectioned off in their own area and just in one big blob on the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product if you’re a small business and will only have one person chatting at a time

Well I was a brand new business owner with an in demand online presence and people want to talk to me before ordering my services from my website it was too hard for me to call everyone back into hard for me to answer everyone’s emails in a timely fashion zaza chat let me get on during particular hours And answer my clients questions

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZaZaChat
ZaZaChat review by User

"It is an ok Chat system "

What do you like best?

It has some good features like monitoring clients in real time and the multitasking of chatting at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I did not really integrate with our system as well as some of the other chat systems out there.

All different departments to offer chat to our clients

What Live Chat solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ZaZaChat for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Intercom Logo
Intercom
(671 reviews)
Intercom allows you to communicate personally with every single customer.
LiveChat Logo
LiveChat
(501 reviews)
Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.
Zendesk Chat Logo
Zendesk Chat
(264 reviews)
Zendesk Chat’s live chat solution helps businesses increase sales conversion by engaging important leads on their websites.
Userlike Logo
Userlike
(190 reviews)
Userlike is a live chat software that allows your website visitors to connect with your service operators in the moment of greatest need
Olark Logo
Olark
(185 reviews)
Olark - Talk with your customers now with beautiful, easy to install live chat software.
Pure Chat Logo
Pure Chat
(157 reviews)
Pure Chat is website chat, simplified. To sign up free, visit the site or download our WP plugin.
Zoho SalesIQ Logo
Zoho SalesIQ
(153 reviews)
Live chat and website visitor tracking software to increase sales and improve customer service. See and have live conversations with your website visitors. Increase sales conversions by accessing an insightful list of visitors, prioritized on their lead score.
SnapEngage Logo
SnapEngage
(126 reviews)
Without installing any software, your Sales and Support teams can chat with your website visitors while they browse and offer assistance in realtime. Even includes industry 1st "Call Me" feature to incorporate voice and text communication in one bundle.
LiveZilla Logo
LiveZilla
(120 reviews)
LiveZilla Support Software features Live Chats, Real Time Visitor Monitoring, Online Customer Support, Ticket System, WebCam Chats & Operator to Operator Chats.
LiveHelpNow Logo
LiveHelpNow
(110 reviews)
LiveHelpNow is a Pennsylvania-based customer service software company. Live Chat, Email-Ticket Management, Callback Management, Knowledge Base.

Learning about ZaZaChat?

* We monitor all ZaZaChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.