ZeeMaps

(6 reviews)

ZeeMaps is a company that allows a consumer to make and publish maps that are interactive.

Work for ZeeMaps?

Learning about ZeeMaps?

ZeeMaps Reviews

Showing 6 ZeeMaps reviews
ZeeMaps review by SheriLynne H.
SheriLynne H.

"Good all-purpose mapping if you don't need anything pretty"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to map out multiple locations, and you can customize pin colors.

What do you dislike?

The map background is *really* utilitarian (and kind of ugly).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find ZeeMaps to be a lot easier to use than GoogleMaps. It's more intuitive, I guess - really easy to put in a location (street address or name of town or name of building, even) and place a pin.

Because the ZeeMap results are not terribly attractive, I frequently generate a ZeeMap with all the locations I need. Then I go into PhotoShop, open a state outline, and then add the Zee Map as a layer, expanding it to the size of the state outline so it's a perfect match. With that as a guide, I can place my own map pin image over all the ZeeMap pins, so they are perfectly aligned for each community we have served. Then all I have to do is hide the ZeeMap layer, and then I have an attractive map to use for electronic or printed communications.

ZeeMap also allows you to color-code your map pins, which is great. When I am adding my own pins as above, it's a simple matter of grouping the pins according to color in Photoshop, so I can turn each category on and off as needed.

We frequently produce printed materials that showcase our statewide efforts. ZeeMaps enables me to create an image with pins for a quick visual reference to illustrate our impact.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZeeMaps
ZeeMaps review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great tool for designing interactive maps!"

What do you like best?

ZeeMaps allows high customization once the data has been loaded into the application. It is very flexible and allows one to choose from a variety of colors, regions, media, etc.

This tool is very intuitive and doesn't require a lot of programming knowledge.

Users can be viewers, members or administrators which makes it good for sharing and for presentations.

What do you dislike?

It does require end users to install a license which can make it more of a hassle to share map data. Aside from that though, it is very easy to use.

Zeemaps allows us to creates district maps of our sales territories. We were able to create a document that shows our regions, district and territories across North America. This allowed us to display coverage of sales for the entire company.

What Other CAD solution do you use?

ZeeMaps review by User

"11 out of 10!"

What do you like best?

Even a lay man who does not have much technical insight can use ZeeMaps as they are so easy to use, speedy and helpful!

What do you dislike?

Till now I was using the free version but suddenly it froze and now is asking me to pay aroung 20$/month to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are ready to pay monthly for this application, go for it, its worth it!

It can help make colour interactive maps and put pins in the areas which is a great help for simplicity and interaction.

ZeeMaps review by Fernando Jr L.
Fernando Jr L.

"very user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

i love how the site ia well organized and neat.

What do you dislike?

the only thing i dont like is that there is not enough function.

just some very good location to promote my business. i realized that there are a lot more places i can sell my products

ZeeMaps review by alice C.
alice C.

"interactive maps "

What do you like best?

It is very interactive and user friendly.

You can have 3-level access control for each map: Viewer, Member and Admin

What do you dislike?

not a lot, this map is really fancy and it is developing.

it helps individuals and clients handle locations very well

ZeeMaps review by User

"Zeemaps does the trick!"

What do you like best?

Love the heatmaps and marker groups features. Super helpful!

What do you dislike?

Traffic overlay can lag at times...but not super pertinent to my day to day.

Extremely helpful with coordinating carpools and making sure everyone gets to where they need to be.

Learning about ZeeMaps?

* We monitor all ZeeMaps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.