Zemanta

Ask Zemanta a Question
Showing 4 Zemanta reviews
Zemanta review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Zemanta provides an easy way to access virtually all sources of content ads via one platform"

What do you like best?

Zemanta provides an easy way to access virtually all sources of content ads via one platform. Zemanta has access to most sources of native inventory including Yahoo! Gemini and Outbrain making it an easy way to manage and achieve maximum scale with native advertising. It also integrates with Google Analytics to help optimize for post-click metrics such as time-on-site and bounce rate to help optimize for the best quality clicks possible.

What do you dislike?

There's not an easy way to manage pacing so you'll have to keep an eye on daily spend and adjust spend caps accordingly.

Zemanta helps to cast a wide net and find people who demonstrate interest in a product/service by virtue of clicking on an ad. This is the most efficient way of driving site traffic that I've found.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zemanta
Zemanta review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Went from Essential to Unusable"

What do you like best?

What I DID like best was the ability to easily find related articles to link to, and relevant graphics to use, in my content.

What do you dislike?

What I DON'T like now is that Zemanta has become completely non-functional in my Wordpress installations. I come back every now and then to see if it's working again, but no dice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Zemanta product I used (now known as Editorial Assistant) was marvelous, when it worked. Maybe it will work for whatever application you use. Worth a try!

As a content creator, I solved two problems with Zemanta when it worked. The first problem was easily finding relevant links to direct readers to more information on things mentioned in passing. The second was easily finding images to use in my content (I write text; I'm not an artist).

What Content Distribution solution do you use?

Zemanta review by Donald P.
Donald P.

"Zemanta is Great and Saves You Time"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and saves me time. I installed the Chrome app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it hasn't got updated post. It would be nice to be able to automatically fetch regional links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install the Zemanta Chrome app for an easy to use app that will save you lots of time.

I am able to keep my audience to my blog for a longer period of time because I use Zemanta to add links to additional related articles.

Zemanta review by Molly M.
Molly M.

"Wonderful Experience "

What do you like best?

Great customer service, easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

The high fee that is added on for using the service.

Convincing clients to use to content discovery to amplify reach

Learning about Zemanta?

* We monitor all Zemanta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.