What do you like best?
- I like the zendesk integration
- I like that I can receive chat in multiple places
- I like the information that I can see about the person I'm chatting with (web browser, location, organization, etc)
- I like that I can see how many people have clicking on the chat box, are currently chatting, or are currently logged in.
What do you dislike?
- Sometimes I am told that my username/password is incorrect when I"m logging into the chat from my Zendesk account, but when I go to the actual Zopim/Zendesk Chat website, I am able to login no problem. This is a huge ongoing problem.
Recommendations to others considering the product
I would give this product a shot, especially if you're already using Zendesk. It has some bugs that need to be worked out, but all in all it is a pretty good product.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Since Zendesk and Zendesk Chat are linked together, it's really easy to create tickets, solve issues for users, and communicate well with co-workers regarding current chats.