Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

Give customer support by email, social media, voice, and mobile phone with complete data reporting, TRUSTe certification, and 90+ integrations.

Work for Zendesk Support?

Learning about Zendesk?

Zendesk Support Reviews

Ask Zendesk a Question
Showing 959 Zendesk reviews
Zendesk review by <span>Elroy P.</span>
Elroy P.

The best ticket management program

What do you like best?

It's very easy to write and answer tickets in the system. A good location that is easy to move inside. There is a lot of support that is easily available if you need help with anything in your account. It also has the ability to add certain tags to tickets and I can view all tickets that have tags .

What do you dislike?

Notifications of actions are a bit confusing. It makes you think that you have something unfinished, and I do not need notifications that I have finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All sorts of support issues, including printer problems, account issues, access to projects, etc. We also receive tickets that tell us about the potential hacking and spam that our end users will receive.

I recommend trying this software solution for a great way to track your company's support and view chat requests from your company. It is easy to use and provides reports that can be very useful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zendesk Support
Zendesk review by <span>Jolanda S.</span>
Jolanda S.

Our clients are in our hands

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the fact that this program is flexible, you can customize it for the capabilities and needs of your company and it takes several days, not a month or two, like other programs. Thanks to this program, it became easier to monitor and track e-mail and our work become on a level higher.

What do you dislike?

Global problems our company does not see, there is some kind of desires to improve the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be enough simply for you to track the priorities of your customers and they will understand that you are always a leader among competitors. The difference between the quality of the program and its multi-voluntariness will make you happy. Whatever you do, this program will be adjusted just for you.

Zendesk allows me and my team to keep all information about our customers in one place, so communication with customers is effective and personal. For a long time we did not manage to establish a clear and well-coordinated work with our customers, but with the Zendesk its became possible.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Zendesk review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

Zendesk has made BeyondPay a better company

What do you like best?

How easy it is for our customers and employees to use.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, especially the add-ons like Chat and Talk. Enterprise is cost prohibitive imho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every year or so I sign up for evaluations of other providers, and while I suppose each one has its neat features, I still think Zendesk is the best. Easy to use, flexible to setup custom rules, nice self service help desk, and tons of integrations with all the various apps we try out. I wish they had a bit more flexibility with the permissions between Admins and Agents--as we end up having to give more permissions to our employees than I would prefer, but overall, it is the best solution for help desks for B2B business--at least for our industry where we deal almost exclusively with direct questions from business individuals.

Our main objective was to get a handle on customer questions and issues getting lost in email. The main benefit has been the balance of pulling in "cc'in" the appropriate people to accomplish an issue, but having an assignee that is on the hook for getting the issue resolved and following through. We have seen our customer satisfaction dramatically increase, along with our ability to scale indefinitely.

Zendesk review by <span>Greg J.</span>
Greg J.

Zendesk Review

What do you like best?

An all in one ticket tracking app in the cloud that you can access from anywhere. It even has a mobile app for your phone. You have a queue for inbound requests which agents can pull requests from into their own queue.

There are an endless add on apps you can installed to enhance the support tech and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

When there are server issues that impact our ability to use Zendesk. Does not happen often, though it can be frustration for support techs and customers.

We have been with Zendesk for over 7 years and it does what we need it to do for customer ticket tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing.

Having a central place for supporting our customers. Providing documentation that is part of the support platform that customers can view before submitting a request.

Allowing manager the ability to view reports and track KPI and tends of requests.

Zendesk review by <span>Tracey M.</span>
Tracey M.

Zendex is a userfriendly simple to use customer support software platform

What do you like best?

Zendesk is easy to set up and configure, to customise and to configure on an ongoing basis as changes are needed. The macros and other functions enable easy and quick replies to customer queries and the tagging system allows for queries to be tagged for reporting metrics.

What do you dislike?

I found that it occasionally appeared to 'time out' - not often but often enough to make it worth mentioning here. It would be handy to have a warning pop up when people attempted to reply to a no-reply address too. This is not so much the software fault but unfortunately, not all staff were smart enough to prevent this mistake themselves.

The search could do with some finetuning, otherwise no real complaints thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product but I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Enhanced customer support, faster turn around for Customer Service and increased one-touch ticket solving. It's been handy for benchmarking us against other companies in terms of our turn around times and to encourage a bit of competition between team members to cut their turn around time down while still producing quality emails.

Zendesk review by <span>Kevin B.</span>
Kevin B.

Zendesk is a the best ticketing system I've used as a Systems Engineer

What do you like best?

Besides the general ticketing system features, I absolutely love all the third party and optional integrations available and supported by Zendesk; including the Mobile App!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything about zendesk that I really just don't like. If i had to pick something, i suppose it would be the amount of emails i receive receive sometimes due to sheer number of tickets i get tagged in or carbon copied on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use something like Jira for example but you're not a developer or within a dev/qa team for example, then once you try Zendesk, it instantly becomes a great fit for IT Support internal or external. Customers love the simplicity of it as well. The integrations with other products that you likely already utilize within your company is outstanding as well!

Internal and customer support. Multi-department collaboration on support tickets. Integrated Chat. Customer and Internal user self-service. Email to ticket generation. I could go on and on!

Learn more about Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support Videos

Learning about Zendesk Support?

* We monitor all Zendesk Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.