Zendesk Support

(1,256)

Give customer support by email, social media, voice, and mobile phone with complete data reporting, TRUSTe certification, and 90+ integrations.

Work for Zendesk Support?

Learning about Zendesk?

Zendesk Support Reviews

Ask Zendesk a Question
Showing 1,278 Zendesk reviews
Zendesk review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.
View Original

"User friendly and easy to learn"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zendesk Support
Zendesk review by Ernest M.
Ernest M.

"Zendesk has to be the best Technical Support Software Ever"

What do you like best?

The fact that the ticketing and reporting systems are so robust. Being able to do some specific data digging and retrieve metrics to make the appropriate decisions on scaling, forecasting and quickly plastering our pain points on a whiteboard to discuss and take action.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be a bit steep. Also the Customer portal where they answer questions on a form to submit a ticket is not very visually intriguing or intuitive. It's just drop-down after dropdown. They need to include something that makes it look easy and fun to appeal to users to want to fill in the forms. They should look at what Typeform has setup and try to imitate their form design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Zendesk. They are the industry leader for a reason. Don't balk at any learning curves or complexities because their support is top notch.

Being able to interact with the clients and stay in communication with them throughout the support ticket process. Also the organization of the tickets in buckets and being able to pull on the strengths and skill-sets of the support reps to quickly triage and support clients.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Zendesk review by Jerome K.
Jerome K.

"Great Help Desk Ticket Support System"

What do you like best?

I personally love the integration of Zendesk into my proactive monitoring software the I use called Watchman Monitoring. When an issue arises, the application automatically opens and assigns a ticket to me and I then can act on it rapidly depending on the urgency.

What do you dislike?

In the past, there were many outages for the server that my Zendesk instance was running on. Luckily, they seemed to have corrected that and downtime is scarce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If use another third party application that interfaces with Zendesk much time will be saved to focus on the important priorities. I would also definitely recommend enabling 2FA once you set up your product.

I am trying to automate a lot of the daily tasks and also cannot keep on checking on the computer status manually. Zendesk allows me to keep track of open tickets and track the time spent on each ticket. Automating a lot of this process has freed up some time!

Zendesk review by Alejandro L.
Alejandro L.

"It is the best customer service you can have on your website!"

What do you like best?

I've been using it for 3 years and i must say that is the best customer service that anyone can have attached to a website, the API is so smooth and not invasive, so it isn't annoying for people who want to ask anything related with a product or just asking for assistance in the website, it is highly recommended for those who want 24/7 customer support, also zendesk is offering a trial so you can test the product before buying it and belive me; you won't regret! buy it with your eyes closed!

What do you dislike?

i do not have anything negative to say about zendesk, i really loved the product, the only small thing i complain about is when i log in on the main page and i'm going to change my requests, it gets a bit slow, but besides that, nothing at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are similar products; but i reccomend Zendesk because it is one of the best things that the internet can offer, it is what people wants; 24/7 assistance, quality support, Great interface and a good price for it.

I'm not currently solving any problems with zendesk and i think that in the time that i use it i will not, the most marked benefit is that 3 years from now, my sales have been increasing by 25% thanks to the fact that the client feels safe and cared for when he ask about anything, that is the thing that attracts the most customers.

Zendesk review by Jillian P.
Jillian P.

"Average Service"

What do you like best?

It works well for what it's made for and that's to store support emails and keep them organized for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to do more than the system does. I feel as though it does nothing to integrate with other services like gmail or your regular email and it seems annoying to have to go into the website in order to respond to support requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking your time to fully understand Zendesk. Their articles are lacking a bit with up-to-date information, so there are a lot of things that you're going to need human help with.

We are solving our organization issue with support emails because there are 12 different support agents on the email and for the longest time no one knew if anyone answered the user or 3 people would answer the user and that makes everything complicated. I've realized that Zendesk Support's triggers help immensely with a problem such as this one. It's triggers and automations take a bit to tweak, but are awesome!

Zendesk review by Elroy P.
Elroy P.

"The best ticket management program"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to write and answer tickets in the system. A good location that is easy to move inside. There is a lot of support that is easily available if you need help with anything in your account. It also has the ability to add certain tags to tickets and I can view all tickets that have tags .

What do you dislike?

Notifications of actions are a bit confusing. It makes you think that you have something unfinished, and I do not need notifications that I have finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All sorts of support issues, including printer problems, account issues, access to projects, etc. We also receive tickets that tell us about the potential hacking and spam that our end users will receive.

I recommend trying this software solution for a great way to track your company's support and view chat requests from your company. It is easy to use and provides reports that can be very useful.

Zendesk review by Jolanda S.
Jolanda S.

"Our clients are in our hands"

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the fact that this program is flexible, you can customize it for the capabilities and needs of your company and it takes several days, not a month or two, like other programs. Thanks to this program, it became easier to monitor and track e-mail and our work become on a level higher.

What do you dislike?

Global problems our company does not see, there is some kind of desires to improve the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be enough simply for you to track the priorities of your customers and they will understand that you are always a leader among competitors. The difference between the quality of the program and its multi-voluntariness will make you happy. Whatever you do, this program will be adjusted just for you.

Zendesk allows me and my team to keep all information about our customers in one place, so communication with customers is effective and personal. For a long time we did not manage to establish a clear and well-coordinated work with our customers, but with the Zendesk its became possible.

Zendesk review by Jorge G.
Jorge G.

"Mi experiencia Zendesk"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy potente que si no tienes experiencia puede resultar un poco lento el proceso de aprendizaje para sacar provecho al 100%, la verdad es que los tutoriales y su foro de ayuda es demasiado bueno.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento me agrada todo el sistema, tal vez si algo cambiaría sería el diseño del dashboard ya que es donde pasas el mayor tiempo del día, posiblemente jugaría con una apariencia más moderna.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cualquiera sea tu industria zendesk te apoyara en soporte interno o con cliente final, pueden estar todas las áreas que se involucren en un Customer Journey para llevar por departamentos los pendientes de ciertos ticket. Si lo que buscas es una herramienta para Customer Service y seguimiento, Zendesk es lo ideal, no lo pienses más y adquierelo ya.

El principal problema que nos soluciono fue el tiempo de respuesta a solicitudes ya que el controlarlo todo desde el correo paso a ser un poco complicado. Pero con Soporte de Zendesk filtramos todos los correos de nuestro interés para seguimiento.

Zendesk review by Dimitris S.
Dimitris S.

"Simply the best"

What do you like best?

Where to start from. I've never used a tool like this before. It provides anything you might need (and many that you didn't know that you need) in your browser. You can manage and collaborate across multiple teams, handle your work with ease and even get valuable feedback from your clients.

The UI is excellent, the true meaning of Application as a Service. It's like using a desktop app but from your browser, which is hosted in a different server. It's the perfect tool for support teams, if they want to take a step higher in the quality of their services.

What impresses me though, is how dynamic its configuration is. You can add dropdown lists on the fly, or even create new rules for the transitions.

What do you dislike?

It's tedious to make bulk changes as it isn't easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First class support tool. It also provides an application, so you can take it with you all the times and never miss an SLA or an urgent ticket

As I describe above, there are many benefits in using Zendesk. It lets support teams do their job more easily and tidier.

Zendesk review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Zendesk has made BeyondPay a better company"

What do you like best?

How easy it is for our customers and employees to use.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, especially the add-ons like Chat and Talk. Enterprise is cost prohibitive imho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every year or so I sign up for evaluations of other providers, and while I suppose each one has its neat features, I still think Zendesk is the best. Easy to use, flexible to setup custom rules, nice self service help desk, and tons of integrations with all the various apps we try out. I wish they had a bit more flexibility with the permissions between Admins and Agents--as we end up having to give more permissions to our employees than I would prefer, but overall, it is the best solution for help desks for B2B business--at least for our industry where we deal almost exclusively with direct questions from business individuals.

Our main objective was to get a handle on customer questions and issues getting lost in email. The main benefit has been the balance of pulling in "cc'in" the appropriate people to accomplish an issue, but having an assignee that is on the hook for getting the issue resolved and following through. We have seen our customer satisfaction dramatically increase, along with our ability to scale indefinitely.

Zendesk review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"Zendesk Review "

What do you like best?

An all in one ticket tracking app in the cloud that you can access from anywhere. It even has a mobile app for your phone. You have a queue for inbound requests which agents can pull requests from into their own queue.

There are an endless add on apps you can installed to enhance the support tech and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

When there are server issues that impact our ability to use Zendesk. Does not happen often, though it can be frustration for support techs and customers.

We have been with Zendesk for over 7 years and it does what we need it to do for customer ticket tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing.

Having a central place for supporting our customers. Providing documentation that is part of the support platform that customers can view before submitting a request.

Allowing manager the ability to view reports and track KPI and tends of requests.

Zendesk review by Krishna P.
Krishna P.

"Good tool for Service desk and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like Dashboard view which gives simple picture of groups and invidual open tickets, ticket statistics and tickets requiring my attention. Using Views, we can see how many unsolved tickets in each group. Reporting tab gives more data about overall progressive of agents and tickets etc....

What do you dislike?

I do not see any major complaints so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be a good tool for who looking for IT Helpdesk/Service Desk. creating tickets and assign to appropriate teams to further follow up. Dashboard view is very helpful and give quick picture about open tickets, ticket statistics and require attention on tickets of each group. You can customise categories and fields as required. Reporting is amazing feature where you can find all the data to compare your key metrics.

Made it easy, we do not need much efforts to work with this tool

Zendesk review by Tracey M.
Tracey M.

"Zendex is a userfriendly simple to use customer support software platform"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is easy to set up and configure, to customise and to configure on an ongoing basis as changes are needed. The macros and other functions enable easy and quick replies to customer queries and the tagging system allows for queries to be tagged for reporting metrics.

What do you dislike?

I found that it occasionally appeared to 'time out' - not often but often enough to make it worth mentioning here. It would be handy to have a warning pop up when people attempted to reply to a no-reply address too. This is not so much the software fault but unfortunately, not all staff were smart enough to prevent this mistake themselves.

The search could do with some finetuning, otherwise no real complaints thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product but I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Enhanced customer support, faster turn around for Customer Service and increased one-touch ticket solving. It's been handy for benchmarking us against other companies in terms of our turn around times and to encourage a bit of competition between team members to cut their turn around time down while still producing quality emails.

Zendesk review by Minh D.
Minh D.

"The current gold standard for ticketing and support."

What do you like best?

Zendesk provides a multitude of features that are excellent for building out your customer support portal.

I use portal because this isn't simply a ticketing system like a lot of the alternatives, but an entire platform where you can build a repository of information, answers to frequently asked questions and finally the customer support system itself.

What do you dislike?

While the UI is quite clean, it is not as intuitive as it could be. Newer users often get confused when navigating different support tickets.

Improved customer service and response while reducing the actual load on support. This is because the customer is required to view the answers to frequently asked questions as well as be exposed other potential solutions before they open up a ticket.

We see that the vast majority of issues now get resolved before a ticket even gets opened.

Zendesk review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Zendesk is a the best ticketing system I've used as a Systems Engineer"

What do you like best?

Besides the general ticketing system features, I absolutely love all the third party and optional integrations available and supported by Zendesk; including the Mobile App!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything about zendesk that I really just don't like. If i had to pick something, i suppose it would be the amount of emails i receive receive sometimes due to sheer number of tickets i get tagged in or carbon copied on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use something like Jira for example but you're not a developer or within a dev/qa team for example, then once you try Zendesk, it instantly becomes a great fit for IT Support internal or external. Customers love the simplicity of it as well. The integrations with other products that you likely already utilize within your company is outstanding as well!

Internal and customer support. Multi-department collaboration on support tickets. Integrated Chat. Customer and Internal user self-service. Email to ticket generation. I could go on and on!

Zendesk review by mike s.
mike s.

"system work wonders"

What do you like best?

I like that our customers can communicate with us through the email type system, if we call and have to leave a message most of them will reply by email through the system.

What do you dislike?

For us we use this as a ticketing system for our customers with problems, if we need to send part or a replacement unit, we totally have to change to our other system and order from there, I wish it would have that capability to have that in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great tool to use very easy and has a great impact that allows your customers to be involved with out really having to pick up the phone,

We use it for an automotive product, the benefits are amazing in that my customers are up to date on what is going on with there claims.

Zendesk review by Sumeet M.
Sumeet M.

"Lacks so many essential features and obsolete UX & UI"

What do you like best?

It's really quite easy and simple to onboard and uses. If you're using Enterprise plan then there's always chat support for you. Widely used Customer Support tool with a focus on productivity and team response metrics. It's highly scalable.

What do you dislike?

Their support at Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels. No chat support for initial paid plans and very outdated UI & UX. A quite costly plan in comparison to other market players.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a bug enterprise focusing more on productivity of your Customer Support Team then this tool is for you as Zendesk is more Team meterics then customer satisfaction.

We're using Zendesk Suite Pro for the customer support mostly by email ticketing system for RTIwala clients. Though also using for Social Customer Support via Facebook and Twitter.

Zendesk review by James F.
James F.

"simplified ticketing system for our business!"

What do you like best?

We are using Zendesk for lots of things:

1) Ticketing system for customers concerns

2) Tracking of our progress for each project

3) Social media integrated

I say that I like Zendesk as a whole as we are using it for different purposes.

As for the features, Zendesk can be integrated to other platforms such as slack which is awesome. Another thing is that Zendesk is available in mobile application (but needs tons of improvement) which gives us the ability to track tickets on the go.

Zendesk also offers help center, wherein we can redirect our customers to answer any common issues. Not only customers would benefit here but also us, as we can create our own knowledge base, wherein it is not available for public.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk does not have the option to allocate a ticket to multiple light agents. Also mobile version needs tons of improvement. It does not have all ticket views present in desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Zendesk, I can say that it is all in one! Not all ticketing system can be integrated elsewhere such as facebook and slack. It also has chat functionality

We are using Zendesk to answer customer concerns via e-mail, chat and social media.

Zendesk review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Best, simple and easy to use ticketing System"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is very easy to use, even if you are new to ticketing system you would easily understand how to use this. Besides, Zendesk is very easy to set up.

What I like the best here is that it allows me to create macros. Macros is like a template that we will input in the ticket so that we dont need to type long messages over and over again.

Also it has the option to add certain tags on tickets and I can view all tickets that has those tags.

I can also create a mother and parent ticket, so that if in case we need to send the same e-mail to multiple customer we only need to do it once.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application needs a lot of improvement. Certain ticket views are not available there.

No option to allocate ticket to multiple light agent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk is very easy to use. You will never regret purchasing this software

Ticket fault tracking and internal provisioning.

Zendesk review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Impressive Ticket Management Workflow"

What do you like best?

Zendesk has much it does well, but most beneficial to us is the overall self-service approach the suite takes. The customer-facing portal with its knowledge base is first class in and of itself, but even better is how the knowledge base is tied into ticket workflow. It's incredibly helpful to have the KB integrated into the queue, and be able to quickly search for and include articles in customer responses. Zendesk is the best at making this whole process easier for the agent. Also killer is the reporting, with great stock reporting out of the gate along with the ability to use GoodData for detailed reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not much here to dislike, but at some point it would behoove Zendesk to upgrade its widget to allow for more interactions than simply searching the knowledge base and creating a ticket. More of a user experience there would be helpful.

We've been able to beat industry standards on first reply time and customer satisfaction, despite significant ticket volume. While our people have much to do with that, it was definitely more difficult before we had Zendesk.

Zendesk review by Megan Z.
Megan Z.

"Zendesk Support has always worked for me!"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to write and respond to tickets in the system. Nice layout that is easy to navigate within. I was recently married and it was super easy for me to change my name in the profile.

What do you dislike?

It has always worked well for me, I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ticketing system, this is a great option. This is a way to manage workflow, completion of tasks, and communication. My favorite part is having the ticket number trail to always know what was accomplished or what needs more work without the email trail. The only emails are the emails to alert you that a ticket has some update, which is also helpful as I don't have to wonder when work was done.

I am working on report writing tickets. We use the tickets to help trouble shoot why the system isn't working or request updated work. It is a very clean and effective way to communicate. It tracks all pieces of the ticket and with the ticket number you can reference back what work was done in a particular area. Often emails get bogged down and information is lost, not with this system.

Zendesk review by Ilan B.
Ilan B.

"Great and robust tool - But not "straight out of the box" solution"

What do you like best?

Zendesk allows me to quickly resolve our support tickets while efficiently managing assignments, automation, different triggers, and reporting. I keep discovering new features all the time - which can be both a pro and a con, as for some features - I had no idea I could use or that they even exist. Their team is great and always resolved any issue I had quickly.

Their reporting feature (via Gooddata) is robust and allows a really deep dive into your metrics.

What do you dislike?

While seems like a simple tool, there is a lot of different options and feature, and it takes a while to understand all the benefits. The integration with SFDC took a while (although to be fair, I had to go through the process about ~4 years ago, so maybe made simpler now).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, great team, innovative team - Highly recommended.

As mentioned in the first paragraph - Once you know how all the feature works together and set your automation and trigger rules, this tool makes my life so much easier.

Zendesk review by Cordelia E.
Cordelia E.

"Zendesk makes it possible to simplify and improve the work with clients"

What do you like best?

Zendesk has many functions, but it's easy to use and configure. One is constantly being improved. A very convenient filtration system that allows you to make the necessary and effective selection. Also, you can effectively use the sharing feature. The help desk quickly answers questions and helps to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's somewhat difficult to add new features. Zendesk has uncomfortable navigation. I would like to make it more perfect. For new users it is necessary to conduct training, otherwise it can be difficult to work efficiently at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk is a great platform for helping and supporting customers. I'm sure it's worth trying this software. If you are not sure, you can first try the free version. You may need some time to learn this service. However, this applies to any software.

We use Zendesk to improve our support workflows and to improve our customer experience. Zendesk provides the ability to collect data and materials for our customers and internal use. We can determine what information and problems are most interested in our customers. What is the dynamics of queries during a day or another period of time. Also Zendesk gives us the opportunity to more effectively track customer feedback.

Zendesk review by Delah S.
Delah S.

"Zendesk -- Customer Support Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Recent integrations such as Salesforce and Google Analytics --- which were helpful at the last company I worked for. I thought it was an excellent move. The live chat feature allows for support in real time and takes the "middle man" feeling out of addressing issues. It provides a platform to build efficiency and accountability quickly within a department.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, although the setup is fairly user friendly, Zendesk works best for you if you put extra attention into your setup. Setup everything to your liking and preferences the first time around and it works great. If not, it becomes a bit cumbersome while you're actually in the thick of things. Keeping notes "private" between team members isn't blatant and therefore could be very easily sent to the customer.

Zendesk is scalable which is fantastic. It also creates accountability. Reporting is also helpful (although the metrics could stand to be improved). Keeps ticket priority organized (if everyone in your department plays nicely).

Zendesk review by Fillipe Neyl W.
Fillipe Neyl W.

"One of the best, but expensive."

What do you like best?

Zendesk is known for it's quality, and they really deliver top class solutions for costumer support. The solutions work very well, are easy to setup up and offer many options to automate and make things don't consume all your or your agents time with repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

The price. I live in Brazil, so USD monthly subscriptions of at least 45 USD for each user just for the Support (ticketing) module is pretty expensive for me. I also don't like the logotypes they use for each solution, they look too much like kids drawings to me (not that it makes any difference in the quality of the products!). I contacted Zendesk but they don't offer any benefit in price for small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the money to pay for it, it's a great choice!

Fast and reliable support. But could be getting a lot more done if it wasn't for the price issue. I'm planing on migrating to other solution.

Zendesk review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Zendesk. A Good Customer Support Platform"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is easy to navigate, easy to edit and add macros, and can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. I love the edibility of the overall platform to meet needs and changes as they come. After trying a few other platforms, it still out-performs the others, in my experience.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the data was a bit more manageable or editable. It's not bad, it's just not the best it could be or malleable to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to give others a try, but at the end of the day, Zendesk just seems to be the best base for support.

We use Zendesk on a day-to-day basis for a majority of our customer interactions. From first-time contact to continued conversations, it's easy to trace. It's even nice to share and have teamwork and support with each interaction.

Zendesk review by Edmond L.
Edmond L.

"Zendesk is a wonderful way for teams to communicate "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to leave notes on a thread. Seeing a thread where a couple others have also helped a customer is especially cool.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really to dislike about Zendesk. The only thing I have a problem with, there's hardly a solution. It's difficult to connect customers that are writing in from a different email than previously. That's a human problem, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just dig in and start grabbing tickets. It just takes time to get comfortable. Be sure to use macros and save yourself some time.

Everyone on the team can be available to respond to customers or pick up where someone else might have left off. Nothing ever has to be owned by anyone. We're able to set strict SLAs so our customers are being helped in a hurry. Using macros makes some ticket touches last a matter of seconds while still solving a problem for the customer.

Zendesk review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"Easy to use browser based Helpdesk software"

What do you like best?

It has a well thought out design and makes it easy to find tickets. It makes it easy to find and respond to tickets. I like being able to customize the ticket views as well. I love how easy it is for all of our techs to assign ourselves tickets, and I love that we can easily get insight into who has been responded to and who is waiting for help.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could insert an image as opposed to attaching it. This makes it easier for customers to see screenshots. The customized views do not show up in the Android app, this makes it hard for me to use them. I wish there were more columns on the main screen. I want to be able to see what company the requester works for, or at least their email address.

Having all of our clients send work requests to a single place where we can easily delegate tasks and keep up with new requests.

Zendesk review by Babis D.
Babis D.

"It's easy to create a support for your website"

What do you like best?

It like how easy it is to create a support section for your website on that platform, and their responsiveness in terms of customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it take sometime to deliver you the support ticket that someone submited. Also most of the times it should get you a notification telling you that you got a ticket waiting for you, but most of the times it doesn't! You can check for yourself if you have any tickets to answer! it is awful to let your customers wait when they need your help and you don't know that they are waiting for you!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best to use Zendesk Support. It has everything a company needs for their customers!

Ease of use and excellent Support! Recommended! The price is at a good point and it offers many things that other supports don't. My company switched to Zendesk because of the more things they offer instead of other.

We use it on my job as a support section for our website. Anyone needing help, goes there .

They use high security data encryption so there is no data loss, and they offer Professional services.

Zendesk review by John C.
John C.

"Zendesk is A+!"

What do you like best?

I like the customization of the interface along with the robust search function that allows for me to quickly access all tickets; additionally, I am a huge fan of the reporting and design functions that also let me view data and generate reports through their Insights page.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much in terms of complaints on my side regarding Zendesk. It's extremely reliable, easy to use, and always handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend Zendesk to other organizations who are in need of a solid ticketing and incidence system. It is very reliable, easy to use, and user friendly.

We are solving the IT ticketing system along with other administrative departments which helps organize and find what we've worked on over the years.

Zendesk review by Shimon S.
Shimon S.

"CSM that work with Zendesk "

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy is to create a support section for our website (the gateway to our platform).

The ability to communicate with the customers and with the Support team on the same platform is amazing.

In addition, there are lots of APPS/integrations that can be added we are awesome. Apps like customer status, customer information etc.

Bottom line - In our company, different teams (support, R&D, CS) can work together and communicate clearly and effectively with our customers in one single point of truth.

What do you dislike?

I think that the UX can be dramatically improved. Esappacitly for customer-facing end-user experience (the Non-technical customers).

In addition, the WYSIWYG - should be dramatically improved as well. in 2018, we must have the ability to paste images easily (and not via attachments).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I heard that Zendesk is easy to implement. The value of using Zendesk is great.

Support Tickets management and ticket communication (both internally and externally).

Zendesk review by Caiden T.
Caiden T.

"From Gmail to Ticket Tanks"

What do you like best?

ORGANIZATION! It's a real thing with Zendesk. It's so nice having priorities broken down into views and ticket counts and so many other key analytics. Real-time data has been life-changing for our customer service department.

What do you dislike?

I wish the plans for smaller companies had access to more features like CSAT scores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend as much time as you can learning about ZD;s features. Watch the videos, do the webinars and interact with the community. The Help Threads are so valuable and I've learned so much from participating in them. Don't be afraid to click around and explore every clickable link. Chances are, it's going to open you up to a whole lot of insight you may have missed by not opting to find out for yourself.

Not all of our apps integrate as seamlessly as originally described. Amazon Channel Reply has issues where we answer within ZD and the email still shows unread on the Amazon platform. This effects our performance scores.

Zendesk review by Lee'Ann B.
Lee'Ann B.

"Great support!"

What do you like best?

First, let me start with... I previously used Zendesk in a company that I managed about 6 or 7 years ago, and it we heavily relied on Zendesk back then. Now, with the current company I own, we started using Zendesk again after having such a great experience the first time around. I thought it was great then - it's so much better now! There are a ton of app integrations that you can easily integrate with. It's cost-effective and reasonable for small to large businesses. There is a lot of support readily available if you need help with anything on your account. I like the ability to have support email, messages & mentions from social and chat all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of any dislikes for Zendesk!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk is easy to implement and easy to get started with. Sign up for their free trial and test it out. You will get a good feel for the platform and test out their integrations.

Improvement in customer service - response times are faster. This helps with time management since everything is on one easy dashboard, there is no need to log in to several platforms to respond to support issues.

Zendesk review by Miriam K.
Miriam K.

"Helpful Management of Inbox"

What do you like best?

I like that I can work with my team to communicate clearly and effectively to our clients, all while staying on the same page!

What do you dislike?

The language that Zendesk uses had a big growth curve for me. My team uses this service primarily for managing email, so I get confused about what all of the terms mean.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know about other products out there, but once I got used to it, Zendesk has been easy to use and so helpful for my team. Not everyone on my team uses it at full capacity, but recently, have been using it more. I am hopeful that as my team fully commits to its use, then my satisfaction with Zendesk will be even higher. I especially like the Zendesk app. It's streamlined and even easier to use than the online version. My suggestion would be to read through all of the start up guides and really familiarize yourself. It takes a while to understand what all of the terminology means and how it applies to your situation. Also, start with just the basics. There is so much that can be utilized with this software, but if you start with all of it, it could be overwhelming. Although, I don't think my team is utilizing all the features that we could!

We have at least two team members who need to be able to view and respond to comments and questions from clients. This is difficult to do in a typical inbox, but with Zendesk, it's not an issue!

Zendesk review by Nicola B.
Nicola B.

"Simple customer service manager"

What do you like best?

Thanks to the Zendesk interface it's easy to organize and manage all the tickets and requests of your customer care. We love the possibility that Zendesk offers to assign specific tickets to specific members of the team in total automation. Also the reporting area is one of the best we ever encountered.

What do you dislike?

For some reasons I think that the pals at Zendesk leave out of the door some basic functionalities that can help your work. For example would be great to have the ability to sign tickets age into reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on your needs, Zendesk Support can be the holy grail of your success or just another platform that consume your budget. I highly reccomend you to try its trial and see if it fits your needs.

Since we begin to deal daily with customer care, Zendesk helps us to organize tickets and be fast in replies. Manage the customer service is easy and time saver.

Zendesk review by Ricardo W.
Ricardo W.

"Zendesk Support, great solution for everyone"

What do you like best?

On my bussines I'm using that software quiet long time. I have nothing but good things to say for this software, its easy to use, constantly updated, large supported and makes it easy and possible to finished a lot of complex of tasks with ease.

What do you dislike?

I will be honest with you. But its not so loud as Dislike. Maybe for some reason its can be price. But we all know as we are pay for what we can get!.I guarantee you won't sorrow about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend, to try this software solution for a great way to monitor clien maintain of your company and review the chatackter of requests your company take. It is easy to use and afford reporting that can be very useful.

It's nice getting all customer requests from one place than of getting numerous client emails. I like that it organizade everything and keep you liable by having appoint ticket numbers that you can track and develop on if requied.

Zendesk review by Julia G.
Julia G.

"the best and most user friendly ticketing system"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of things I like about Zendesk Support ticketing system:

1. It's available in mobile platform. I can track ticket on the go

2. It has chat support features available!

3. It can be intergrated to multiple platforms such as wordpress.

4. Different ticket views are available depending on user preference and these views can be shared with other users

The best that I like is that it can be integrated with social media platforms as well! making us more efficient in tracking customers concerns

What do you dislike?

Price is somehow higher than others, but I can say it's worth it.

Mobile app needs further development as tickets views are so limited there

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk price is worth it for what you will pay for

We've been using Zendesk in tracking customer's concerns via e-mail and social media. Also via chat.

Zendesk review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Great even if you aren't in a customer service role"

What do you like best?

We use Zendesk to manage inbound accounting requests for AP and AR. This has been an extremely effective tool to manage the high volume of emails coming in, specifically for AP. There is a bulk edit function that allows you to assign out multiple tickets to one person, macros that can automate responses for common requests, and custom views if you want to see tickets assigned to your team members. This is my first time using Zendesk in an accounting department and I enjoy it so much I actually am working on moving all of our email requests into the ticketing system.

What do you dislike?

The big downside with our current setup with Zendesk is that we have not been able to merge Zendesks between departments. For example, if customer service receives a ticket, instead of my being able to view it in their Zendesk, they "share" the ticket with my group's Zendesk email address. This means we have two completely unique ticket numbers for the same request. I also think our package level has poor reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product even if you are not in a customer service or support role. I think any department that receives a high volume of requests would see improved workflow with Zendesk.

It has really helped with email management and assigning tasks to employees. We no longer have endless email chains with everyone CCed. People email one email address and we can assign it out to the employee responsible.

Zendesk review by George M.
George M.

"Nothing better"

What do you like best?

Offers anything a Customer Support could need. Status for any tickets, extensive statistics (both in-app and - especially - using the GoodData platform), customer segmentations based on organizations, multiple support teams, etc.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app, while in general is adequate, lacks certain crucial features, such as the ability ti change the ticket's requester.

As a multi tenant system with millions of end users, we find it somewhat difficult and complex to add users belonging to multiple organizations so as to get statistics per organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, this is a best in class platform. If there is no pricing restrictions, this is the way to go.

Zendesk support has helped us resolve our customer support ticketing needs, as well as allowed us to scale to support a user base of more than half a million end users with a small team of customer support agents. It has also allowed us to reduce our first time response time from several hours to just more than one hour.

Zendesk review by Mike V.
Mike V.

"the best support software"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to to navigate throughout the software.

I love the interface

The user UX is top notch

It has a intuitive User interface

I like how clean the font is on the application

I love how I can just log in and start my work on tickets

Zendesk offers great support on their software

The software is very quick at updating and getting around in the application

The knowledge base is very extensive for a support application

I love how all users can see each other update their tickets

I love how we can use macros on our tickets

Zendesk also offers a huge app directory that will definitely come in handy

I love that the apps are free

What do you dislike?

It 's not easy to implement a HTML signature

Not enough customization in the software provided

It doesn't have the ability to see other users active on a particular ticket

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to all helpdesk users that want fast and simple interface

Zendesk offers a nice interface to managing tickets.

We solve issues with media across different Vendors.

We use Zendesk to manage all our tickets and correspondents

The biggest benefit of this software is how easy and fast we can solve tickets.

Zendesk review by Christina H.
Christina H.

"An Easy Way to Submit Those Pesky Requests"

What do you like best?

During my time at previous companies that did not use ZenDesk, it would almost seem like a chore to try and put in a ticket for support. ZenDesk keeps it simple and easy to use, which helps when you are already frustrated by something that is, most likely, not working.

What do you dislike?

It might perhaps be too simple. We use it company wide and I know it can become a little difficult to go through for the small team that monitors it.

We use it to submit any support issues with have to our internal IT team, when either needing assistance with our computer or needing help with a facility issue (moving monitors, setting up a desk, etc). We also use it to submit feedback to another team member about a new software we have recently implemented.

Zendesk review by Jack C.
Jack C.

"My all time favourt customer/client support software"

What do you like best?

Where can I begin? It's super easy to set up, to operate, and to monitor. Say goodbye to notepads and notebooks, our team no longer need to write down client's inquires on paper and passed them around. Functions like "Views" and "Reporting" are excellent tools to monitor the current tickets. The build-in spell check is a life saver indeed.

What do you dislike?

No. 1: There are some part of the functions that we currently do not use.

No.2: I was told my some of my coworkers that they find the software can be a little bit too complicated:"I miss those good old days that I can just take notes on a notepad...."

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Zendesk offers all kinds of channels, self service, app, and ticketing. But I do wonder if there will be actually a simple version that only involve ticketing. All we need currently is communicating with our clients/customer so ticketing is all we need. But overall it is a fanscinating software.

When it comes to recruiting we need to keep our clients and customer on track. When things are getting overwhelming, Zendesk Support is the best way we can get back to them as quickly as possible, especially to the clients/customers overseas.

Zendesk review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for inside and outside of your company!"

What do you like best?

What I list best about Zendesk Support is that it is able to support an internal ticketing system that my team can use as well as a ticketing system our partner can use! Allowing us to be able to provide support for any and every partner that we work with and setup an instance of Zendesk with! Something that whole support teams that I work with make use of.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most about Zendesk Support is that the partner facing ticketing system isn't as fully featured as the internal system is. Meaning that our partners are unable to do some great things like make use of API calls or Microsoft Forms integration. It is just a little too closed off for partners of ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have trials and great customer support that will work with you to see if Zendesk is a good fit for you or not.

The business problem I am able to solve with Zendesk Support is quick alerts and tracking for any and every production bug that our partner finds. And while our partner isn't able to make use of the API catalogue that Zendesk has, we are still able to share reports from Zendesk.

Zendesk review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Very well rounded support application."

What do you like best?

Zendesk feels like it can just do about anything. Issue tracking is well thought out, and you can handle an issue from creation to resolution entirely from Zendesk.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a desktop application especially in a system where alerts can be mission critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to have a lot of tools at your fingertips. Setup can be quite hearty so be ready to have the teams that will use Zendesk ready to configure their tools for use. Additionally expect your IT to be involved in the setup for things such as allowing Zendesk to send emails on your behalf.

We use Zendesk for ticketing incoming bug reports, and support emails. It offers an all in one solution for various teams to communicate with our users.

Zendesk review by Kevin Z.
Kevin Z.

"My experience with Zendesk Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of system administration and set up. It's easy for administrators to set up and support Zendesk to meet the majority of business needs.

Customer support. Zendesk provides easy accessibility and quick support when we need them the most.

Enhancements - Zendesk is continually improving their system which gives you hope for new functionality to help and enhance your current support processes.

What do you dislike?

Limited functionality - Compared to some of the competitors out there, Zendesk has a long way to go, offering limited functionality such as advanced trigger logic, the limited use of the CC field, and the lack of integration between their chat and ticket reporting.

Roles and Permissions - Creating roles and permissions is very limited. I would like to have more control over what users can and cannot see within the user interface as well as access to functionality.

Analytics - Reporting is only based off of ticket fields and hardly anything else. This makes it hard to really track agent productivity and more importantly, it is hard to integrate into your business intelligent systems.

Zendesk review by Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

"ticketing system that monitor social media platforms too"

What do you like best?

I consider Zendesk as all in one ticketing system. We use it for project tracking, communicate with customers via social media and ticketing system for helpdesk support

What I like Zendesk is it is very easy to install and it is available in mobile platform. I can easily track tickets on the go on my smartphone.

Another thing is that it has chat features as well! Which generates a ticket every incoming chat received.

What do you dislike?

It is kinda pricey! BUt I can say it is worth it. One thing I dislike about it is that there's no way I can allocate ticket to 2 light agents. Only one at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk support is good, they are very willing to educate their clients in terms of their product

We are using Zendesk as our ticketing system.

Zendesk review by Administrator

"ZenDesk Review"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is a very premium product and especially for the price we pay for we can see it as very much worth it! Zendesk has amazing and easy to use features that has made customisation and the setting up of new users and help topics a breeze in comparison to our old site software. We have noticed that the number of help calls has gone up but at the same time the length of each of our agents spends on tickets has gone down showing it is highly efficient!

What do you dislike?

ZenDesk certainly has some of the most intuitive and helpful features and is a premium product as well as being very much in my opinion a market leader where it is now we still find the pricing hard to justify per agent. It would be nice to negotiate a more flexible price and to choose what features we needed.

We have had problems with our support website for quite some time and eventually gave up trying to support it as it required an on site supplier to maintain. Switching to ZenDesk has been a slightly more expensive option by having to pay for each support agent but we see justification as each can now close more calls and we are seeing a higher amount of interaction between customers and providing feedback about our products and using our site to log calls rather than calling us directly.

Zendesk review by User

"Easy and effective"

What do you like best?

This is by far the best email ticketing system that can be used by a company to maintain strong customer service relationships with their customers. My favorite part is using macros which are premade responses to make responding to customer inquiries even faster, especially if you get a lot of the same questions often. Best of all, Zendesk is very friendly in terms of the user interface as well which makes this really good for responding to emails quickly and for training new employees.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any major concerns about zendesk but some customization and personalization would be nice however I dont find that to be anything major. Some ways to alert other people in departments of a ticket that required immediate attention would be very useful as we are still required to contact the other person in flowdock to alert them of an urgent ticket.

Using it to communicate with customers and answer any questions they may have in a timely manner.

Zendesk review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Solid turnkey solution to managing our shared support email gmail account"

What do you like best?

The setup was quick. We were able to connect our gmail, run a few test tickets, update email templates, and add the javascript support widget to our FAQ page within a matter of a couple of days. The experience for our users emailing that inbox for support hasn't really changed, but managing those requests on our side has gotten much easier. Onboarding my team to the tool was quick, everything is pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The support widget isn't very customizable. We're only using the support package of Zendesk, maybe there are better options if we expand. Primarily, we'd like to update the questions being asked in the widget form. We'd also like to embed a form that isn't a pop-up widget, but instead just a form we embed on a page. We haven't found a way yet to do that, perhaps it is possible though. We were hoping to the HubSpot integration would be a little more useful as well. While it's able to write to contacts in HubSpot with information from Zendesk, we'd really like to pump more information on the contact into Zendesk to give our agents more context about who they are talking to, any recent emails the contact was sent, etc.

We're using Zendesk to replace a shared inbox we use to manage support requests. The tool has made managing and measuring our activity with those requests much easier. The macros feature has helped increase the speed at which we work through inbound tickets.

Zendesk review by Forrest S.
Forrest S.

"Great mix of structure and options"

What do you like best?

Zendesk provides a thoughtful and highly useful preset workflow for doing support via email and phone. The system can be learned quickly, is pretty reasonably priced, and is highly extensible without breaking the core paradigm of tickets & statuses.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk has a surprising amount of outages compared to top-tier enterprise services like Salesforce, AWS, or Atlassian. Support can't be something that goes out - we lose all contact with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't skimp - the Enterprise-level subscription gives you more tools and flexibility. Support could not be more for a consumer or b2b brand, so use the tools Zendesk has built to your advantage.

We are able to handle incoming technical support traffic and, to a smaller extent, inbound sales inquiries, all through one organized interface. The pace of responding and following up is adjustable but structured, so we never lose tickets or leave customers feeling ignored.

Our customer satisfaction has remained high, in part due to our commitment to following along with Zendesk's suggested system.

Learning about Zendesk Support?

* We monitor all Zendesk Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.