Do you work for Zendesk?

Zendesk Support Reviews

1-50 of 1413 total Zendesk reviews

Zendesk Support Reviews

1-50 of 1413 total Zendesk reviews
Zendesk review by Travis W.
Project Specialist
Most Recent Zendesk Support Video Review

"You can start up Zendesk in less than 24 hours"

Zendesk review by Manuel N S.
Customer Support Specialist
Retail

"the ultimate solution for call center support"

What do you like best?

Zendesk Support is the best and most restorative, solution to give a good customer support, has all the necessary tools, to provide the best care, person to person, also its design is innovative, simple, but ideal for the work that is needed do, it has many features, that you are getting to know, that you use the application, I have seen tools here, that you do not find in any other application, and in my years of experience I have used many customer support tools, but I must say, that with Zendesk, for both me and Big Pawn, it is the definitive solution.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.

Zendesk review by Colin O.
IT Administrator
Internet

"Great reporting and integrations!"

What do you like best?

I joined an organization that didn't previously have a help desk, or a help desk workflow. The solution was a Slack channel where people posted their requests and they were responded to ad-hoc. I was able to quickly get the team set up with a Zendesk account and use existing API/account connectors to turn the current workflow into a workflow that sends tickets from Slack to Zendesk based on a user's message reaction. Another message reaction closes the ticket. I now have reporting on response times, ticket repetition, and major incidents with no change on the user end.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Zendesk is priced great, works well, and gives me the data I need to reach my performance metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's easy to set up!

The issue was getting metrics from the current support workflow without interrupting or changing user interaction too much. I was able to implement it perfectly and can now extract metrics from Zendesk on the back-end.

Zendesk review by Wilfred P.
Lead IT - Helpdesk

"Zendesk: Best customer service you can have in front of you"

What do you like best?

Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do, and it does it well. We used Support + Guide products, for ticketing for our e-learning business, and also for our Self-Serve support (knowledgebase). It is full-featured and comprehensive. As far as support rep work goes, it's simple, to the point, and it integrates well with any tool because it is such a large company. It is designed for an enterprise company.

What do you dislike?

Because it is so full-featured, it can be years' work to get everything set as you need, and they provide little to no assistance. Some of the basic settings are so deep and so spread out, you'll spend hours reading through Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT small-business friendly, it is really meant for large companies with someone dedicated to maintaining this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are similar products; but i reccomend Zendesk because it is one of the best things that the internet can offer, it is what people wants; 24/7 assistance, quality support, Great interface and a good price for it.

I'm not currently solving any problems with zendesk and i think that in the time that I use it I will not, the most marked benefit is that 3 years from now, my sales have been increasing by 25% thanks to the fact that the client feels safe and cared for when he asks about anything, that is the thing that attracts the most customers.

Zendesk review by Evanjelyn F.
Student Support Specialist

"Clean Interface"

What do you like best?

This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can view all past tickets and you can see the events that take place within in each ticket. This makes it very clear as to who made changes and what changes were made in each ticket.

What do you dislike?

There are additional apps that you can use, however, the app I most utilize, "Solved Ticket Progress Bar", does not track the number of solved tickets accurately. I do like the memes when you do hit your goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really great way to track what questions are coming in so that you can view trends in service. It also tracks what users have made edits to each ticket. It also clearly shows what tickets are open or pending and to whom they are assigned and what is being worked on to complete each ticket and address each customer question. The data acquired is fantastic and shows how many tickets you've completed and the ability to add tags helps to organize what each ticket was mainly about. You also have the option to create macros which make it easier and faster to respond to students when asked questions that are easy to answer or have been asked often. I would recommend using Zendesk if data tracking is important. The ease of use of the platform is great as well. There are a few times where I've experienced Zendesk being down but does come back online within a few hours usually.

I am able to resolve customer issues quickly and set certain tickets as pending so that I may follow up on that ticket.

Zendesk review by Gabriela L.
Sales Specialist
Wireless

"Zendesk is excellent for call centers"

What do you like best?

We really like the implementation of channels in the Zendesk system. We like its ability to integrate with external storage platforms, and that its call center management and support tools are so convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the price of Zendesk. $ 89 is expensive, even if it is your multi-tool suite. It does not offer document storage or automated routing. Zendesk does not have network monitoring either. You need to implement the addition of video calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

We simply recommend Zendesk for the management of the reports, and for those who specifically seek to improve the relationship with their customers. It's good to interact in many ways, such as email and phone

Our group has solved quite a few communication problems that we had constantly with our buyers. Now it is much easier to stay connected to them all the time, and you can have better feedback

Zendesk review by Jens S.
CEO

"Outstanding Solution"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zendesk at my company and at some of our clients for us. It is easily the best solution out there and I have seen quite a lot. The best feature for me is the ease to set it up and use it. I mean you can literally be up and running with a support solution that beats most other offering within just a few hours. It also scales and adjusts really well. I mean we are using just a few features for customer facing support in my company, but I have used it in large scale operations that have been using all the bells and whistles. Out of the box, it can handle anything from support tickets to knowledge base and support forums. Last, but not least, it integrates well with other solutions. For example, we are using Jira to track our development work and we got it working within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about the software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it can handle different industries very well and, most importantly, it is easy to use for customers. My recommendation is to start with your most important features and then add additional features over time.

For us, it is handling customer tickets and we also have been able to feed these support tickets to our developers without having to have the customer communicate with the developer directly. With a little bit of extra effort, it also helps us to avoid duplicate tickets.

Zendesk review by Vincent M.
Technical Support Engineer

"Speedy But Clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that Zendesk is speedy. Coming from different ticketing systems, Zendesk is a downright thoroughbred. The layout is fairly intuitive and clean and isn't a text-box-cluttered nightmare. It runs well in just about any browser and the mobile site isn't bad either.

What do you dislike?

Using Zendesk is somewhat clunky, at least in our instance. It's very picky about the ticket detail fields that you fill out and can refuse to even save an existing ticket if the country (for international instances) isn't populated. The rest of the mandatory fields can wait until you close it, but Country will cause ZD to error out with no explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the pricing is good, go for it. It's far less annoying than other systems I've used.

For now, we're just using it as a ticketing system for our two help desk branches. It does the job for that. Rolling out self-servicing articles is pending.

Zendesk review by Scott R.
Online Learning Specialist
Education Management

"Using Zendesk with a Small Team"

What do you like best?

It is an incredibly versatile tool that is flexible to fit the needs of your team. For instance, we do not utilize the chat features, but we do use the guide feature. This ability to pick and choose allows us to support our clients in the way we desire without breaking the bank.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be too confusing, especially when seeking to setup new agents. Many of the features are ones that are used once and then you have to spend a lot of time reviewing the support documentation to figure out how to modify them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that does what it says. Multiple levels allow you to pay only for what you need depending on the size of your business.

The biggest benefit is issue tracking and reporting over time which allows us to see important trends. It also provides accountability to our agents for quality and timely responses to customer issues. Recently we started using the customer satisfaction component which has been a great way to pinpoint issue that may not have been fully resolved, or allow us to reach out to customers who were feeling slightly disgruntled after their support experience.

Zendesk review by Shruti S.
Enterprise Product Operations and Support Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Zendesk is a great customer support product and helps to exponentially increase agent productivity."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create macros, business rules and the abundance of integration apps available in their marketplace. A combination of these helps my staff do their work way faster than they were able to in the past.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the zendesk chat/support widget can't be embedded in salesforce in the bottom like a pop up. Most importantly, Good Data, their analytics tool is very complicated to use unless you are a fluent techie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to any company with a helpdesk. If you want to empower your agents for success and ensure that your users are able to move in a self serve direction - this is the right tool for you.

We tried to:

1) Reduce the number of similar kinds of tickets we kept providing support on.

2) Create more automations in our tickets and SLAs

3) Provide a more seamless support experience to the user.

Our agents are able to work much faster now and with automations, they don't need to do certain tasks manually. Our users are able to see statuses of their tickets and learn about business processes through zendesk guide so they are also better informed.

Zendesk review by John F.
CEO

"Excellent Support Package"

What do you like best?

Zendesk provides a really comprehensive set of solutions. The ticketing system is the core and what we use the most. But additional features such as phone and knowledge base are great complements, and integrations to third party tools such as Chatlio are very powerful.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many problems with Zendesk. Some areas of configuration and administration might be more intuitive, but it's a big ecosystem and it would be impossible to make it completely effortless to configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would always recommend reviewing all available products before making a choice such as this. But after we searched the market for similar products, we landed on Zendesk. And we haven't regretted that choice or looked at alternative products to replace it.

Primarily we use Zendesk for customer support - and particularly the ticketing system. The best benefit is sharing all support requests across our team, and the integration with Chatlio and Slack makes it very easy for customers to reach out to us.

Zendesk review by Ernest M.
Production Support Director

"Zendesk has to be the best Technical Support Software Ever"

What do you like best?

The fact that the ticketing and reporting systems are so robust. Being able to do some specific data digging and retrieve metrics to make the appropriate decisions on scaling, forecasting and quickly plastering our pain points on a whiteboard to discuss and take action.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be a bit steep. Also the Customer portal where they answer questions on a form to submit a ticket is not very visually intriguing or intuitive. It's just drop-down after dropdown. They need to include something that makes it look easy and fun to appeal to users to want to fill in the forms. They should look at what Typeform has setup and try to imitate their form design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Zendesk. They are the industry leader for a reason. Don't balk at any learning curves or complexities because their support is top notch.

Being able to interact with the clients and stay in communication with them throughout the support ticket process. Also the organization of the tickets in buckets and being able to pull on the strengths and skill-sets of the support reps to quickly triage and support clients.

Zendesk review by Kyle W.
Restaurant Operations Associate
Consumer Services

"Quick to pick up, great at tracking issues"

What do you like best?

Working for a medium sized tech company with multiple clients in the restaurant bushiness, it is imperative that we track all issues that may occur at businesses that utilize our product across the nation. ZenDesk Support allows for us to do just that with ease. Very easy to assign tickets to internal agents and track issues. Not only that, the interface connects directly with our email system to allow us to communicate and track all communication between internal workers and the locations reporting tech issues. ZenDesk is an essential tool for resolving all tech issues that our customers may encounter.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a more helpful training tool integrated within the software, with some training guides on how to setup different tools within the application. That being said, help tools are available, but you really need to know what you are looking for to find the solution to the issue you are looking to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend, meets all requirements and tracks everything we need it to track, thus making the resolution of any tech issues our clients encounter that much easier.

Tracking and managing all tech issues our clients encounter while they may be using our product.

Zendesk review by Jerome K.

"Great Help Desk Ticket Support System"

What do you like best?

I personally love the integration of Zendesk into my proactive monitoring software the I use called Watchman Monitoring. When an issue arises, the application automatically opens and assigns a ticket to me and I then can act on it rapidly depending on the urgency.

What do you dislike?

In the past, there were many outages for the server that my Zendesk instance was running on. Luckily, they seemed to have corrected that and downtime is scarce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If use another third party application that interfaces with Zendesk much time will be saved to focus on the important priorities. I would also definitely recommend enabling 2FA once you set up your product.

I am trying to automate a lot of the daily tasks and also cannot keep on checking on the computer status manually. Zendesk allows me to keep track of open tickets and track the time spent on each ticket. Automating a lot of this process has freed up some time!

Zendesk review by Alejandro L.
Cocinero principal

"It is the best customer service you can have on your website!"

What do you like best?

I've been using it for 3 years and i must say that is the best customer service that anyone can have attached to a website, the API is so smooth and not invasive, so it isn't annoying for people who want to ask anything related with a product or just asking for assistance in the website, it is highly recommended for those who want 24/7 customer support, also zendesk is offering a trial so you can test the product before buying it and belive me; you won't regret! buy it with your eyes closed!

What do you dislike?

i do not have anything negative to say about zendesk, i really loved the product, the only small thing i complain about is when i log in on the main page and i'm going to change my requests, it gets a bit slow, but besides that, nothing at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not currently solving any problems with zendesk and i think that in the time that i use it i will not, the most marked benefit is that 3 years from now, my sales have been increasing by 25% thanks to the fact that the client feels safe and cared for when he ask about anything, that is the thing that attracts the most customers.

Zendesk review by Jillian P.

"Average Service"

What do you like best?

It works well for what it's made for and that's to store support emails and keep them organized for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to do more than the system does. I feel as though it does nothing to integrate with other services like gmail or your regular email and it seems annoying to have to go into the website in order to respond to support requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking your time to fully understand Zendesk. Their articles are lacking a bit with up-to-date information, so there are a lot of things that you're going to need human help with.

We are solving our organization issue with support emails because there are 12 different support agents on the email and for the longest time no one knew if anyone answered the user or 3 people would answer the user and that makes everything complicated. I've realized that Zendesk Support's triggers help immensely with a problem such as this one. It's triggers and automations take a bit to tweak, but are awesome!

Zendesk review by Elroy P.
Independent Consultant
Computer & Network Security

"The best ticket management program"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to write and answer tickets in the system. A good location that is easy to move inside. There is a lot of support that is easily available if you need help with anything in your account. It also has the ability to add certain tags to tickets and I can view all tickets that have tags .

What do you dislike?

Notifications of actions are a bit confusing. It makes you think that you have something unfinished, and I do not need notifications that I have finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All sorts of support issues, including printer problems, account issues, access to projects, etc. We also receive tickets that tell us about the potential hacking and spam that our end users will receive.

I recommend trying this software solution for a great way to track your company's support and view chat requests from your company. It is easy to use and provides reports that can be very useful.

Zendesk review by Jolanda S.
Integration Manager
Oil & Energy

"Our clients are in our hands"

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the fact that this program is flexible, you can customize it for the capabilities and needs of your company and it takes several days, not a month or two, like other programs. Thanks to this program, it became easier to monitor and track e-mail and our work become on a level higher.

What do you dislike?

Global problems our company does not see, there is some kind of desires to improve the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be enough simply for you to track the priorities of your customers and they will understand that you are always a leader among competitors. The difference between the quality of the program and its multi-voluntariness will make you happy. Whatever you do, this program will be adjusted just for you.

Zendesk allows me and my team to keep all information about our customers in one place, so communication with customers is effective and personal. For a long time we did not manage to establish a clear and well-coordinated work with our customers, but with the Zendesk its became possible.

Zendesk review by Jorge G.
Atención a clientes y Mkt

"Mi experiencia Zendesk"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy potente que si no tienes experiencia puede resultar un poco lento el proceso de aprendizaje para sacar provecho al 100%, la verdad es que los tutoriales y su foro de ayuda es demasiado bueno.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento me agrada todo el sistema, tal vez si algo cambiaría sería el diseño del dashboard ya que es donde pasas el mayor tiempo del día, posiblemente jugaría con una apariencia más moderna.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cualquiera sea tu industria zendesk te apoyara en soporte interno o con cliente final, pueden estar todas las áreas que se involucren en un Customer Journey para llevar por departamentos los pendientes de ciertos ticket. Si lo que buscas es una herramienta para Customer Service y seguimiento, Zendesk es lo ideal, no lo pienses más y adquierelo ya.

El principal problema que nos soluciono fue el tiempo de respuesta a solicitudes ya que el controlarlo todo desde el correo paso a ser un poco complicado. Pero con Soporte de Zendesk filtramos todos los correos de nuestro interés para seguimiento.

Zendesk review by Karla M.
Sales Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Zendesk is what we needed to integrate our support"

What do you like best?

It is complete. As far as support representation work is concerned, it is simple, to the point, and it integrates well with many tools because it is such a large company, Our company has been using Zendesk for 8 years, Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do what should he do

What do you dislike?

Some of the basic settings are so deep and so extensive that you will spend hours reading the Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT friendly for small businesses.

is a great intuitive, dynamic and easy-to-use customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.

Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations.

Zendesk review by Dimitris S.
Application Support Engineer

"Simply the best"

What do you like best?

Where to start from. I've never used a tool like this before. It provides anything you might need (and many that you didn't know that you need) in your browser. You can manage and collaborate across multiple teams, handle your work with ease and even get valuable feedback from your clients.

The UI is excellent, the true meaning of Application as a Service. It's like using a desktop app but from your browser, which is hosted in a different server. It's the perfect tool for support teams, if they want to take a step higher in the quality of their services.

What impresses me though, is how dynamic its configuration is. You can add dropdown lists on the fly, or even create new rules for the transitions.

What do you dislike?

It's tedious to make bulk changes as it isn't easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First class support tool. It also provides an application, so you can take it with you all the times and never miss an SLA or an urgent ticket

As I describe above, there are many benefits in using Zendesk. It lets support teams do their job more easily and tidier.

Zendesk review by Jonathan T.
Director of Product Development

"Zendesk has made BeyondPay a better company"

What do you like best?

How easy it is for our customers and employees to use.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, especially the add-ons like Chat and Talk. Enterprise is cost prohibitive imho.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every year or so I sign up for evaluations of other providers, and while I suppose each one has its neat features, I still think Zendesk is the best. Easy to use, flexible to setup custom rules, nice self service help desk, and tons of integrations with all the various apps we try out. I wish they had a bit more flexibility with the permissions between Admins and Agents--as we end up having to give more permissions to our employees than I would prefer, but overall, it is the best solution for help desks for B2B business--at least for our industry where we deal almost exclusively with direct questions from business individuals.

Our main objective was to get a handle on customer questions and issues getting lost in email. The main benefit has been the balance of pulling in "cc'in" the appropriate people to accomplish an issue, but having an assignee that is on the hook for getting the issue resolved and following through. We have seen our customer satisfaction dramatically increase, along with our ability to scale indefinitely.

Zendesk review by Greg J.
VP of Support

"Zendesk Review "

What do you like best?

An all in one ticket tracking app in the cloud that you can access from anywhere. It even has a mobile app for your phone. You have a queue for inbound requests which agents can pull requests from into their own queue.

There are an endless add on apps you can installed to enhance the support tech and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

When there are server issues that impact our ability to use Zendesk. Does not happen often, though it can be frustration for support techs and customers.

We have been with Zendesk for over 7 years and it does what we need it to do for customer ticket tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing.

Having a central place for supporting our customers. Providing documentation that is part of the support platform that customers can view before submitting a request.

Allowing manager the ability to view reports and track KPI and tends of requests.

Zendesk review by Krishna P.
Assistant Manager- Systems

"Good tool for Service desk and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like Dashboard view which gives simple picture of groups and invidual open tickets, ticket statistics and tickets requiring my attention. Using Views, we can see how many unsolved tickets in each group. Reporting tab gives more data about overall progressive of agents and tickets etc....

What do you dislike?

I do not see any major complaints so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be a good tool for who looking for IT Helpdesk/Service Desk. creating tickets and assign to appropriate teams to further follow up. Dashboard view is very helpful and give quick picture about open tickets, ticket statistics and require attention on tickets of each group. You can customise categories and fields as required. Reporting is amazing feature where you can find all the data to compare your key metrics.

Made it easy, we do not need much efforts to work with this tool

Zendesk review by Tracey M.
Professional Freelancer

"Zendex is a userfriendly simple to use customer support software platform"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is easy to set up and configure, to customise and to configure on an ongoing basis as changes are needed. The macros and other functions enable easy and quick replies to customer queries and the tagging system allows for queries to be tagged for reporting metrics.

What do you dislike?

I found that it occasionally appeared to 'time out' - not often but often enough to make it worth mentioning here. It would be handy to have a warning pop up when people attempted to reply to a no-reply address too. This is not so much the software fault but unfortunately, not all staff were smart enough to prevent this mistake themselves.

The search could do with some finetuning, otherwise no real complaints thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product but I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Enhanced customer support, faster turn around for Customer Service and increased one-touch ticket solving. It's been handy for benchmarking us against other companies in terms of our turn around times and to encourage a bit of competition between team members to cut their turn around time down while still producing quality emails.

Zendesk review by Minh D.
Customer Success Manager

"The current gold standard for ticketing and support."

What do you like best?

Zendesk provides a multitude of features that are excellent for building out your customer support portal.

I use portal because this isn't simply a ticketing system like a lot of the alternatives, but an entire platform where you can build a repository of information, answers to frequently asked questions and finally the customer support system itself.

What do you dislike?

While the UI is quite clean, it is not as intuitive as it could be. Newer users often get confused when navigating different support tickets.

Improved customer service and response while reducing the actual load on support. This is because the customer is required to view the answers to frequently asked questions as well as be exposed other potential solutions before they open up a ticket.

We see that the vast majority of issues now get resolved before a ticket even gets opened.

Zendesk review by jose gregorio h.
Supervisor

" here I leave my comment about zendesk"

What do you like best?

I like that Zendesk Support is a tool for customer service, and offers a large number of services for a pleasant and effective communication. It organizes and helps to solve tickecs to the client, besides it organizes all the information and groups it in a single place offering you the biggest of security of the support.

On the other hand, it connects you much more with customers since it allows the collection of data by showing you through this interface a schedule of activities and conversations.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a tool that helps you connect with customers and give more personalized support you can leave unprotected any information or uncovered that you do not want to share with other users and that this information is known. the chat support that this software uses could be more advanced. also you have a lot of power to the administrator and this can make endless configurations even to change identity with another user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provides users with personalized attention and satisfies users, provides the necessary support of communication for users reach.

problems in the work are solved by or that the communication is more fluid between the personnel and the client in order to satisfy the final user that the client. On the other hand, the interaction between the human capital of the company is improved, establishing that it allows fostering an interpersonal relationship within the company.

It is also a very simple software and it is not complicated to use that many times is one of the disjunctive that emerge from many of these applications.

Zendesk review by Kevin B.
Systems Engineer

"Zendesk is a the best ticketing system I've used as a Systems Engineer"

What do you like best?

Besides the general ticketing system features, I absolutely love all the third party and optional integrations available and supported by Zendesk; including the Mobile App!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything about zendesk that I really just don't like. If i had to pick something, i suppose it would be the amount of emails i receive receive sometimes due to sheer number of tickets i get tagged in or carbon copied on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use something like Jira for example but you're not a developer or within a dev/qa team for example, then once you try Zendesk, it instantly becomes a great fit for IT Support internal or external. Customers love the simplicity of it as well. The integrations with other products that you likely already utilize within your company is outstanding as well!

Internal and customer support. Multi-department collaboration on support tickets. Integrated Chat. Customer and Internal user self-service. Email to ticket generation. I could go on and on!

Zendesk review by mike s.

"system work wonders"

What do you like best?

I like that our customers can communicate with us through the email type system, if we call and have to leave a message most of them will reply by email through the system.

What do you dislike?

For us we use this as a ticketing system for our customers with problems, if we need to send part or a replacement unit, we totally have to change to our other system and order from there, I wish it would have that capability to have that in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great tool to use very easy and has a great impact that allows your customers to be involved with out really having to pick up the phone,

We use it for an automotive product, the benefits are amazing in that my customers are up to date on what is going on with there claims.

Zendesk review by Pablo C.
Marketing

"A software for all needs"

What do you like best?

We like the way in which we can solve each question to our clients about any issue without much complication, this makes us feel better served, the clients of our company can sometimes be very demanding and we try to give it the best, through Zendesk we are sure of the comfort you feel.

What do you dislike?

Although Zendesk has mobile integration I prefer to use it directly from the platform, it is much better designed and does not cause too many problems.

It turns out to be a very useful application for our company, because with its tools each client can access and see for himself all the tickets, the support in real time is very well designed and we love it.

Zendesk review by Sumeet M.
Founder
Media Production

"Lacks so many essential features and obsolete UX & UI"

What do you like best?

It's really quite easy and simple to onboard and uses. If you're using Enterprise plan then there's always chat support for you. Widely used Customer Support tool with a focus on productivity and team response metrics. It's highly scalable.

What do you dislike?

Their support at Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels. No chat support for initial paid plans and very outdated UI & UX. A quite costly plan in comparison to other market players.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a bug enterprise focusing more on productivity of your Customer Support Team then this tool is for you as Zendesk is more Team meterics then customer satisfaction.

We're using Zendesk Suite Pro for the customer support mostly by email ticketing system for RTIwala clients. Though also using for Social Customer Support via Facebook and Twitter.

Zendesk review by James F.
Network Analyst
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"simplified ticketing system for our business!"

What do you like best?

We are using Zendesk for lots of things:

1) Ticketing system for customers concerns

2) Tracking of our progress for each project

3) Social media integrated

I say that I like Zendesk as a whole as we are using it for different purposes.

As for the features, Zendesk can be integrated to other platforms such as slack which is awesome. Another thing is that Zendesk is available in mobile application (but needs tons of improvement) which gives us the ability to track tickets on the go.

Zendesk also offers help center, wherein we can redirect our customers to answer any common issues. Not only customers would benefit here but also us, as we can create our own knowledge base, wherein it is not available for public.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk does not have the option to allocate a ticket to multiple light agents. Also mobile version needs tons of improvement. It does not have all ticket views present in desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Zendesk, I can say that it is all in one! Not all ticketing system can be integrated elsewhere such as facebook and slack. It also has chat functionality

We are using Zendesk to answer customer concerns via e-mail, chat and social media.

Zendesk review by Jason B.
IT Security Officer
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Best, simple and easy to use ticketing System"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is very easy to use, even if you are new to ticketing system you would easily understand how to use this. Besides, Zendesk is very easy to set up.

What I like the best here is that it allows me to create macros. Macros is like a template that we will input in the ticket so that we dont need to type long messages over and over again.

Also it has the option to add certain tags on tickets and I can view all tickets that has those tags.

I can also create a mother and parent ticket, so that if in case we need to send the same e-mail to multiple customer we only need to do it once.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application needs a lot of improvement. Certain ticket views are not available there.

No option to allocate ticket to multiple light agent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk is very easy to use. You will never regret purchasing this software

Ticket fault tracking and internal provisioning.

Zendesk review by Joseph L.
Vice President, Customer Success

"Impressive Ticket Management Workflow"

What do you like best?

Zendesk has much it does well, but most beneficial to us is the overall self-service approach the suite takes. The customer-facing portal with its knowledge base is first class in and of itself, but even better is how the knowledge base is tied into ticket workflow. It's incredibly helpful to have the KB integrated into the queue, and be able to quickly search for and include articles in customer responses. Zendesk is the best at making this whole process easier for the agent. Also killer is the reporting, with great stock reporting out of the gate along with the ability to use GoodData for detailed reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not much here to dislike, but at some point it would behoove Zendesk to upgrade its widget to allow for more interactions than simply searching the knowledge base and creating a ticket. More of a user experience there would be helpful.

We've been able to beat industry standards on first reply time and customer satisfaction, despite significant ticket volume. While our people have much to do with that, it was definitely more difficult before we had Zendesk.

Zendesk review by Edmund K. L.
Self Employee

"Zendesk is incredible for small teams managing many customers"

What do you like best?

It is used by our customer support team and it helps us address customer needs in a timely manner. We can engage with our customer from any point in the buyer journey as well as with post-purchase support needs. We love Zendesk. We use Zendesk as our customer support Hub.

What do you dislike?

They tend to move slowly to integrate new options to the API but overall are pretty responsive.

Understanding the API is a far less used part of their platform as a whole.

We were grandfathered into the unlimited light agents.. but I think that access has been limited as of today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy it, it's nice. trust me

Helping customer support. it's so difficult without an help

Zendesk review by Megan Z.

"Zendesk Support has always worked for me!"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to write and respond to tickets in the system. Nice layout that is easy to navigate within. I was recently married and it was super easy for me to change my name in the profile.

What do you dislike?

It has always worked well for me, I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ticketing system, this is a great option. This is a way to manage workflow, completion of tasks, and communication. My favorite part is having the ticket number trail to always know what was accomplished or what needs more work without the email trail. The only emails are the emails to alert you that a ticket has some update, which is also helpful as I don't have to wonder when work was done.

I am working on report writing tickets. We use the tickets to help trouble shoot why the system isn't working or request updated work. It is a very clean and effective way to communicate. It tracks all pieces of the ticket and with the ticket number you can reference back what work was done in a particular area. Often emails get bogged down and information is lost, not with this system.