Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

Give customer support by email, social media, voice, and mobile phone with complete data reporting, TRUSTe certification, and 90+ integrations.

Work for Zendesk Support?

Learning about Zendesk?

Zendesk Support Reviews

Ask Zendesk a Question
Showing 850 Zendesk reviews
Zendesk review by <span>James F.</span>
James F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We are using Zendesk for lots of things:

1) Ticketing system for customers concerns

2) Tracking of our progress for each project

3) Social media integrated

I say that I like Zendesk as a whole as we are using it for different purposes.

As for the features, Zendesk can be integrated to other platforms such as slack which is awesome. Another thing is that Zendesk is available in mobile application (but needs tons of improvement) which gives us the ability to track tickets on the go.

Zendesk also offers help center, wherein we can redirect our customers to answer any common issues. Not only customers would benefit here but also us, as we can create our own knowledge base, wherein it is not available for public.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk does not have the option to allocate a ticket to multiple light agents. Also mobile version needs tons of improvement. It does not have all ticket views present in desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Zendesk, I can say that it is all in one! Not all ticketing system can be integrated elsewhere such as facebook and slack. It also has chat functionality

We are using Zendesk to answer customer concerns via e-mail, chat and social media.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zendesk Support
Zendesk review by <span>Elroy P.</span>
Elroy P.
Validated Review

The best ticket management program

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's very easy to write and answer tickets in the system. A good location that is easy to move inside. There is a lot of support that is easily available if you need help with anything in your account. It also has the ability to add certain tags to tickets and I can view all tickets that have tags .

What do you dislike?

Notifications of actions are a bit confusing. It makes you think that you have something unfinished, and I do not need notifications that I have finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All sorts of support issues, including printer problems, account issues, access to projects, etc. We also receive tickets that tell us about the potential hacking and spam that our end users will receive.

I recommend trying this software solution for a great way to track your company's support and view chat requests from your company. It is easy to use and provides reports that can be very useful.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Zendesk review by <span>Jolanda S.</span>
Jolanda S.

Our clients are in our hands

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the fact that this program is flexible, you can customize it for the capabilities and needs of your company and it takes several days, not a month or two, like other programs. Thanks to this program, it became easier to monitor and track e-mail and our work become on a level higher.

What do you dislike?

Global problems our company does not see, there is some kind of desires to improve the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be enough simply for you to track the priorities of your customers and they will understand that you are always a leader among competitors. The difference between the quality of the program and its multi-voluntariness will make you happy. Whatever you do, this program will be adjusted just for you.

Zendesk allows me and my team to keep all information about our customers in one place, so communication with customers is effective and personal. For a long time we did not manage to establish a clear and well-coordinated work with our customers, but with the Zendesk its became possible.

Zendesk review by <span>Jason B.</span>
Jason B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Zendesk is very easy to use, even if you are new to ticketing system you would easily understand how to use this. Besides, Zendesk is very easy to set up.

What I like the best here is that it allows me to create macros. Macros is like a template that we will input in the ticket so that we dont need to type long messages over and over again.

Also it has the option to add certain tags on tickets and I can view all tickets that has those tags.

I can also create a mother and parent ticket, so that if in case we need to send the same e-mail to multiple customer we only need to do it once.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application needs a lot of improvement. Certain ticket views are not available there.

No option to allocate ticket to multiple light agent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zendesk is very easy to use. You will never regret purchasing this software

Ticket fault tracking and internal provisioning.

Zendesk review by <span>Joseph L.</span>
Joseph L.

Impressive Ticket Management Workflow

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Zendesk has much it does well, but most beneficial to us is the overall self-service approach the suite takes. The customer-facing portal with its knowledge base is first class in and of itself, but even better is how the knowledge base is tied into ticket workflow. It's incredibly helpful to have the KB integrated into the queue, and be able to quickly search for and include articles in customer responses. Zendesk is the best at making this whole process easier for the agent. Also killer is the reporting, with great stock reporting out of the gate along with the ability to use GoodData for detailed reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not much here to dislike, but at some point it would behoove Zendesk to upgrade its widget to allow for more interactions than simply searching the knowledge base and creating a ticket. More of a user experience there would be helpful.

We've been able to beat industry standards on first reply time and customer satisfaction, despite significant ticket volume. While our people have much to do with that, it was definitely more difficult before we had Zendesk.

Zendesk review by <span>Megan Z.</span>
Megan Z.
Validated Review

Zendesk Support has always worked for me!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is very simple to write and respond to tickets in the system. Nice layout that is easy to navigate within. I was recently married and it was super easy for me to change my name in the profile.

What do you dislike?

It has always worked well for me, I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ticketing system, this is a great option. This is a way to manage workflow, completion of tasks, and communication. My favorite part is having the ticket number trail to always know what was accomplished or what needs more work without the email trail. The only emails are the emails to alert you that a ticket has some update, which is also helpful as I don't have to wonder when work was done.

I am working on report writing tickets. We use the tickets to help trouble shoot why the system isn't working or request updated work. It is a very clean and effective way to communicate. It tracks all pieces of the ticket and with the ticket number you can reference back what work was done in a particular area. Often emails get bogged down and information is lost, not with this system.

Learn more about Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support Videos

Learning about Zendesk Support?

* We monitor all Zendesk Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.