Zenkit

Zenkit is a SaaS platform for project management, database building and more, it follow data through its entire lifecycle, from fluid brainstorming and research through to a structured system for collaborative use with flexible workspace to organize anything.

Work for Zenkit?
Asana leader  2x

Learning about Zenkit?

Zenkit Reviews

Ask Zenkit a Question
Showing 34 Zenkit reviews
Zenkit review by <span>Marc A.</span>
Marc A.

Perfect tool to organize your work (communication manager)

What do you like best?

I love the "project" collection, with related "tasks" sub-level collection. I also like the "favorites" to cross many collections and activities. The choice of views is also a powerful thing (Kanban board, table, list ...). There's a lot of freedom in Zenkit, it's really powerful, I can add specific fields, I can sort the views in a lot of ways ... I especially love the "table" view (for tasks), and the Kanban view for projects overview. The customer support is great, you can feel that Zenkit wants to build something that will make a difference.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, for now, nothing. Zenkit allow me to organize my work with a lot of freedom, it's perfect. I had an issue only 1 time when the Android app was launched, I emailed Zenkit support and they fixed the bug quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried Trello before, and for me Zenkit is much more easy to use, with much more freedom.

I'm a communication manager in an animation studio, and I have to deal with a lot of missions. Social networks, website, b2b, b2c, festivals, press, strategic watch to find new projects and talents, relation with our broadcasters ... I have many projects and little things to do, and Zenkit helps me a lot to see & organize each project, each task. I also have another activies, since 18 years I manage an indie website and TV show about animation. Zenkit allow me to organize all my tasks

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Zenkit
Zenkit review by <span>Lucas T.</span>
Lucas T.
G2 Gives Campaign

Project management done right

What do you like best?

I love everything about Zenkit. I love the way it organizes your tasks, the way things are set for working in teams. I LOVE it that they implemented an offline mode for the website. And also, the pricing scheme is very generous and nice.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike about Zenkit. I haven't yet found a flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look, if you're looking for a project management system for your projects, look no further. Just give Zenkit a go. The free experience is just amazing, so you don't even have to pay unless you are a power user. You have literally nothing to lose with just trying it out. I can assure you that once you've used it to organize a project, you won't ever go back to other platforms. 10/10

With our team, we organize web design projects with Zenkit, and it's a breeze of an experience. It's really easy to communicate through there, to give instructions, and to keep everything tidy and organized.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Zenkit review by <span>Stoyan H.</span>
Stoyan H.

Productivity and Project management at it's best!

What do you like best?

Zenkit is giving you absolute freedom to brainstorm with Mind maps and then convert those ideas in a full blown projects. Then you can easily assign all task in this projects to your team members and manage the whole execution process easily. Everything you need, easily and intuitively, absolutely amazing application available to you on desktop or mobile, absolutely for FREE for personal use and even small teams i think. This is probably the best app i have used in my life and i am glad that is related to one of the most important things ORGANISING it! Organise you job, organise you daily tasks, do whatever you want without any complication. This is the best project management tool i have ever used and seen, team really knows their job!

What do you dislike?

Never met anything i don't like. for almost a year using it had only one issue, which was resolved in hours( even that i am on a free plan) it's amazing what a Premium product you can use at no cost!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just stop waisting your time and sign up right now. Simply because there is nothing similar on the market and its FREE ( oh my god still can not believe that)for individuals and small teams i think! You wont regret it!

Makes brainstorming ideas very easy. Implementation and task management are also simple, you only switch view with a push of a button. Open the task again with clicking on it, assign person to execute it, deadline and any other information. All this presented to you and the most clear way. zenkit really makes life easy as it can be used not only for working projects.

Zenkit review by <span>Vinay R.</span>
Vinay R.

Simple, Effective and No-Brainer PM tool

What do you like best?

Simplicity with flexibility to fit in your use case is the most amazing feature of ZenKit. I love the ability to switch between calendar, Kanban and To Do list modes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much! I think the UI can be little more engaging. But functionally, no complaints whatsoever!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just compare feature to feature, instead commit to use it for a week by setting up tasks on a Sunday and following it thru' the week. I am sure you would have made up your mind to commit to Zenkit by next weekend!

At any point in my professional life, there are 15+ threads running with multiple stakeholders with each thread having numerous follow up tasks with deadlines. It was a nightmare to track them on a daily/weekly basis without dropping ball on few of them. I literally signed up for all the PM tools out there and tried out each for a week. Nothing proved to be as valuable as Zenkit. Here are few tangible benefits:

1. 'View' matters: The holistic view that zenkit provides by providing various 'views' such as Kanban, Calendar, To Do helps me either focus on the day or look at the weekly/monthly view as the need be.

2. 'Custom fields' is a useful aspect that lets 'you' (user) take charge of the task template (which most of the other competing product doesn't include and instead enforces a template on you)

3. Ability to set deadlines for task (at date level and HH:MM level) & sync with google calendar ensures that I never miss a scheduled task

Zenkit review by <span>Shane J.</span>
Shane J.

Versatile Management Program that Grows With You

What do you like best?

You can make each Zenkit collection as simple or as complicated as you like. Some of my projects have multiple states and connected references, and others are a basic list with no strings attached.

Based on what your your collection requires, you can customize, and create workflows that suit what you need.

The mindmap feature as a creation too is quite valuable. It makes it easy to create Work Breakdown Structures.

Additionally, I can review my mind maps with filters on to see if part of the project is falling behind, or has slipped through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I tried to do everything at once when I first jumped in. This caused me to have to take a step back and reconsider.

After this I tried starting with a GTD template, and moved forward quite easily from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a template, and grow your features as you learn the product.

1. Mapping and tracking my projects in mind map mode

2. Prioritizing and categorizing deliverables in Kanban mode

3. Reviewing progress of tasks in table mode

4. Connecting deliverables to tasks using references for automated tracking

5. Calculating budgets and results using functions that tie into the references

6. Working efficiently using the favourites flagging feature

The ability to connect all of these things together in one program is what makes it effective. With everything in one spot, the tasks between the collections can be automated.

Zenkit review by <span>Corrie F.</span>
Corrie F.

Zenkit - customizable work/life management tool

What do you like best?

I'm not locked into a single view of my projects. I can view a List of items, Kanban board style, Calendar (drag and drop your plan) and even a mindmap for early idea maps. I love this flexibility!

Navigation is easy, UI is clean and uncluttered, calendar sync is instant, and free templates are an easy jump start to any project.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it integrated better with Gmail. I want to forward emails to Zenkit and turn them into tasks to clear out my Inbox. Maybe this is already on feature backlog?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsatisfied with your current project management systems, check out a really flexible alternative in Zenkit. If you are a freelancer struggling with client/contractor collaboration, this tool can help. Or if you are just trying to streamline your personal productivity, Zenkit is a feature-rich that will transform you into a productive powerhouse!

My work and personal life have operated in separate applications and I was able to combine them in Zenkit but still keep them separate with "Teams" as the delineation point. I now use this for all of my personal projects and to stay on task at the day job. I was able to combine multiple software/tools with Zenkit and will continue to take advantage of integrations as they are released.

Learning about Zenkit?

* We monitor all Zenkit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.