ZenMaid Software

ZenMaid Software is a maid software that streamlines the aspects of your maid business, helping you obtain and organize more cleaning jobs with features and tools to help you manage your business.

Work for ZenMaid Software?

Learning about ZenMaid Software?

ZenMaid Software Reviews

Ask ZenMaid Software a Question
Showing 13 ZenMaid Software reviews
ZenMaid Software review by <span>Joanna P.</span>
Joanna P.

"Reliable, easy and saves hours of work! "

What do you like best?

Zenmaid is easy to use. That is very important to me. I hate spending hours trying to figure out a system. It also sends email AND texts reminders so we never have a problem with a customer forgetting an appointment. It allows for custom notes to be put into our appointment templates so no matter who is scheduling the appointment the correct info is taken. Everything is color coordinated. I do recommend that if you work teams and solo cleaners you set everyone up under "teams" so you can use the team view accurately. This will make sense when yo begin using the program.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my marketing and payroll is accessible to my office assistant. I would like to see a separate profile where financials, marketing reports and payroll is not accessible to them. I only want them to access scheduling, employees and contacts. In addition, I can't wait for the app to come out because the software is not fully functional on a smartphone yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zenmaid has improved greatly and continues to do so. I believe that they take their time when improving their software so that when it goes live there are no issues. I would begin using it as soon as you open your company. Don't wait because the time you save will allow you to focus on other aspects of your business. To me this is a required investment; not a luxury.

Zenmaid allows us to stop spending time reminding customers and employees of their appointments. Everything is in one place. It integrates with other programs such as Mailchimp and Quality Review software thus eliminating the need for manual entry more than once. Zenmaid also eliminates the need to print work orders.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ZenMaid Software
ZenMaid Software review by <span>Pristine Reflections 8.</span>
Pristine Reflections 8.

"Save time and money to grow your cleaning business!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about ZenMaid is that it automatically sends email AND text message reminders to our clients and employees. These reminders make sure your clients expect your team when they arrive, so your cancellations will drop dramatically. If you were sending these manually before ZenMaid, like we were, you will save hours and hours of time every week!

Besides having the reminders sent to our employees, with the clients name, address, time, etc., ZenMaid also send work orders to our employees. In addition to telling your employees the client's name, contact information, address, square footage, number of bedrooms, bathrooms and name of the clients' pets, these work orders include a checklist you can customize for regularly scheduled tasks. Between the ability to customize your check list, and an additional section for notes, these work orders are amazing, especially for your recurring clients.

What do you dislike?

I really wish the automated email and text notifications had the ability to be customized for different clients. As I mentioned above, the automatic notifications are one of the things we like best about ZenMaid. However, we have many clients who live out of state and own a second home in Charleston, SC. Our needs for the automated emails to these clients are quite different from that of our regular, local clients. We have solved this problem by turning off the automatic emails for our out of state clients. (You can still prompt an email to these clients with one click of a button, so it is still very easy to accomplish).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amar gives you a FREE trial (I think 2 weeks). You have nothing to lose - go ahead try it out!!!

At the very least, join his ZenMaid Mastermind Facebook group where you can see him helping and interacting with hundreds of people who run cleaning companies.

Scheduling and communication with our clients and employees were our two biggest problems. My wife and I were spending several hours every day to email and text employees and clients. If we had a busy week, we would often find ourselves at 9 or 10 pm realizing we had forgot to send important information to our employees. It was awful!

ZenMaid has helped us to solve these problems and more, which has allowed us to double the size of our business in the last year. We love that our regular recurring clients are automatically scheduled in ZenMaid. All we have to do is add the client and their details, select their frequency of cleaning (weekly, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks, etc.), and then assign their team - ZenMaid does the rest by scheduling the appointment and sending out all of the wonderful reminders and work orders to clients and employees!

The system is easy to use, and we love the calendar interface. By having our teams color-coded, we can easily see which employees is working on which days. This allows us to quickly see when we have room in our schedule to add more clients. This too saves us many hours, and helps us to quickly tell customers which days/times we have available when they call or email us for an appointment.

What Cleaning Services solution do you use?

ZenMaid Software review by <span>Maryann H.</span>
Maryann H.

"Scheduling is now less stressful!"

What do you like best?

The color coding by employee or team. I really like being able to look at the calendar and know from colors which employee/team I can schedule more jobs. The entire system is designed with cleaning companies in mind. I cannot even imagine going back to my old calendar system after using Zenmaid.

What do you dislike?

That job notes or specifics do not show on text, only on email. This caused a few problems until I realized that not all of our employees would read the email once they received the text for their next day jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several decent cleaning company software programs. Many offer free trials. Take a few weeks to try out several programs and use the customer service/support. The customer support with Zenmaid is topnotch! You will not be disappointed in Zenmaid and how much stress will be relieved from running your day to day operations.

Scheduling! Before, scheduling our recurring clients was a nightmare. It was hard to transfer clients from month to month. Now, with just a few clicks I can schedule routine clients at many different intervals to fit our schedule and the clients. Also, if a change is made, it is easy to change just one appointment or all of the future appointments for recurring clients. Another favorite aspect I truly like is I can schedule stop dates for recurring clients. We have many part-time residents that only live here during the spring/summer months. This saves me precious time once winter sets in.

ZenMaid Software review by <span>Ralph K.</span>
Ralph K.

"Outstanding Software for Cleaning Business"

What do you like best?

It would be hard to narrow it down to just one particular feature that I like best. I like the fact that I can run practically all aspects of my business using this program.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything, but I would suggest an app so it's quicker to use. I know they are working on it. I would suggest adding an easier way to mark that an account has been paid similar to the way that you mark a job as completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you operate a cleaning business, I highly recommend this software because of the ease of use and the robust features at a very affordable price.

Scheduling is easier. Assigning the work load and relaying the work load to the appropriate cleaners even though I don't have employees yet.

ZenMaid Software review by <span>Steven M.</span>
Steven M.

"Great software for my business"

What do you like best?

We are a small professional cleaning service and as the owner, I needed a software program that would manage a lot of the little tasks I generally do not have the time to do. For example, ZenMaid automatically sends email and/or text messages to my clients for reminders, confirmations, follow ups, etc and I've received feedback from the customers saying they love that too. I also enjoy the ease of sending invoices. The pre populated templates are great!

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate a mobile/tablet app. I use the software on my iPad and cell most often and while using it on those items some functions do not work.

Same as above, it helps me keep in contact with customers where before I would either forget or just not have the time.

ZenMaid Software review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Mostly excellent"

What do you like best?

I like all features. I would say best is the ability to almost completely automate our admin tasks. However I am not 100% comfortable doing so.

What do you dislike?

That I am not able to schedule jobs at for example Thu 11pm. and have it roll over to end Fri 1am the next day. We are operating a residential and commercial business. I also dislike that I cannot schedule a job for arrival for an example between 9:30am and 10:30am that software will send the customer a reminder for between 9am and 10am when doing so. Also, sometimes I get a call that a customer has not received the confirmation for service and I am sure they are not making it up as some of these customers are long time customers and friends. I have also noticed that if I send a manual confirmation for a service time the customer will receive a duplicate message and may say a different time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a smart choice for anyone in the residential cleaning service business! You get a ton of support and it definetly saves you alot of valuable time! Buy it!!!

Overall ZenMaid has simplified admin tasks and allowed me to spend more time working on the business and improving our system. I would love to use every available offering of the software as I love the whole concept. I am again just not 100% confident that it wont cause problems yet. For example: the quickbooks intergration. I have pros and cons using it biggest pro simplification. but what happens if somthing is duplicated or software backfire. The next thing I will be using is online booking form. Right now just cant keep up with call volume. I really really badly want to use everything available. I do plan on continued use of the software likely for the life of the company! I support ZenMaid 100%. Amar works hard to continue improving the software and all he wants is for his customers to succeed because if his customers succeed he succeeds. ZenMaid mastermind and the inner circle are also very beneficial!

Learning about ZenMaid Software?

* We monitor all ZenMaid Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.